• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 설교

15. Authority of the Candlestick Church and The work of the two olive …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-03-14 10:01 조회470회 댓글0건

본문

15. Authority of the Candlestick Church and The work of the two olive trees.(Rev.11:4, Zech.4:12)
15. 촛대교회의 권위와 두 감람나무 가지의 역사(계11:4, 슥4:12)

The Candlestick Church means the work that has come to a complete end. The authority of the Candlestick Church is to achieve perfect fruits by establishing the perfect kingdom of peace on earth. The candlestick church does not mean hanging up a signboard with human thoughts and plans.
It is a church that will be fulfilled word of prophecy by God as a predestined church that will come to an end at the end of humankind and the end of Christianity.
  Therefore, the authority of the Candlestick Church is the authority and power of God who created the heavens and the earth, and the judgment authority of the Lord of the Second Coming. The kingdom of God(Mt.21:43), the kingdom of Christ (Rev.11:15), and the kingdom of the saints(Dan.7:22) is the kingdom of peace on earth(Rev.20:4) of complete blessings that is accomplished through the restoration of the Garden of Eden on earth.
  촛대교회란 것은 완전히 끝을 맺는 역사를 뜻합니다. 촛대교회의 권위라는 것은 완전한 평화 왕국을 지상에 이룸으로써 완전한 열매를 이루는 것입니다. 촛대교회라는 것은 사람의 생각과 계획으로 간판을 내건다고 되는 것이 아니라, 하나님께서 인간 종말, 기독교 종말에 끝을 맺는 교회로서 예정된 교회로 예언의 말씀이 성취되는 것입니다.
  그래서 촛대교회의 권위는 천지 창조의 하나님의 권세와 능력으로 재림주 주님의 심판권세로 하나님의 나라(마21:43), 그리스도의 나라(계11:15), 성도의 나라(단7:22)의 천년왕국이 이 땅에 에덴동산의 회복으로 이루어지는 완전 축복의 지상 평화왕국(계20:4)입니다.

Ⅰ. Authority of the Candlestick Church. Zech.4:1~9, Key verse:6
Ⅰ. 촛대교회의 권위  - 슥4:1∼9,  요절:6 -

Candlestick Church does not plant a church that did not exist, but it is a church that is reborn after all existing churches have been devastated. Therefore, this church is a perfect church and will bring about a new age. To put it in detail, it is not a church that exists without trials, but a church made up of those who remain after passing through great trials.
  촛대교회는 없던 교회를 개척하는 것이 아니고 이미 있던 교회가 다 황폐화 된데서 다시 일어나는 교회입니다. 그러므로 이 교회는 완전한 교회로서 새 시대를 이루는 것입니다. 세밀히 말하자면 시련이 없는데서 있는 교회가 아니고 큰 시련을 통과한 다음에 남은 자로 이루어진 교회이니 다음과 같이 되어 있습니다.

@ And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.(Rev.1:12~13)
@ 몸을 돌이켜 나더러 말한 음성을 알아보려고 하여 돌이킬 때에 일곱 금 촛대를 보았는데 촛대 사이에 인자 같은 이가 발에 끌리는 옷을 입고 가슴에 금띠를 띠고(계1:12~13)
@ The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.(Rev.1:20)
@ 네 본 것은 내 오른손에 일곱 별의 비밀과 일곱 금 촛대라 일곱 별은 일곱 교회의 사자요 일곱 촛대는 일곱 교회니라.(계1:20)
@ Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things said he that held the seven stars in his right hand, who walked in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;(Rev.2:1)
@ 에베소 교회의 사자에게 편지하기를 오른손에 일곱 별을 붙잡고 일곱 금 촛대 사이에 다니시는 이가 가라사대(계2:1)
@ Remember therefore from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent.(Rev.2:5)
@ 그러므로 어디서 떨어진 것을 생각하고 회개하여 처음 행위를 가지라 만일 그리하지 아니하고 회개치 아니하면 내가 네게 임하여 네 촛대를 그 자리에서 옮기리라.(계2:5)

1. The fully prepared church(1~2)
1. 완전 준비가 된 교회(1∼2)

@ And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep. And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:1~2)
@ 내게 말하던 천사가 다시 와서 나를 깨우니 마치 자는 사람이 깨우임 같더라. 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:1~2)

Perfect preparation is a church that is prepared so that its light will not go out no matter how dark the night comes.
Since the church that remains at the time of the Lord's Second Coming is not the church that aims for the kingdom of heaven, but the church that aims for the earthly kingdom, no matter how much the power of darkness covers the whole earth, only the church that goes out without being controlled by the darkness will be the pure gold lampstand church. As the perfect church. In this way, a new kingdom will be established.
  완전 준비란 것은 아무리 어두운 밤이 와도 빛이 꺼지지 않을 준비를 갖춘 교회입니다. 주 재림시에 남은 교회는 천국을 목적한 교회가 아니고 지상 왕국을 목적한 교회이니 만큼 아무리 흑암의 세력이 온 땅을 덮어도 그 흑암의 지배를 받지 않고 나가는 교회라야 순금 등대 교회가 되는 것이니 완전한 교회로써 새로운 왕국을 이루게 되는 것입니다.

2. No need for human strength and ability(3~6)
2. 인간의 힘과 능이 필요 없음(3∼6)

@ Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, said the LORD of hosts.(Zech.4:6)
@ 그가 내게 일러 가로되 여호와께서 스룹바벨에게 하신 말씀이 이러하니라 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 이는 힘으로 되지 아니하며 능으로 되지아니하고 오직 나의 신으로 되느니라.(슥4:6)

Until this day, Christianity has not been perfected, and there are many people who communicate with God in their personal faith until the perfect church is formed. However, as a church, it is not possible to form a perfect group. Although there are many cases in which human work has joined in and in various ways has brought corruption to all the work of the church,    but this candlestick church is a church left on the day of wrath, and it does not need any human power, and it has formed a group that is directly governed by God's spirit.
  기독교가 이날까지는 완전한 것을 이루지 못하고 완전한 교회를 이루기까지 개인적인 신앙에서 하나님과 교통하는 사람들이 많이 있지만 교회로서는 완전한 단체를 이루지 못하고 인간의 하는 일이 가입되어 여러 가지로 교회의 모든 사업에 부패성을 가져 온 일이 많이 있지만 이 촛대교회는 진노의 날에 남은 교회로서 조금도 인간의 힘이라는 것은 필요가 없고 직접 하나님의 신으로 다스리는 단체를 이룬 것입니다.

This is because if the word is confused even a little, the church cannot remain on the day of wrath, so the Spirit of Jehovah directly teaches not to confuse the word of God. Therefore, the word must be completely clear, and the church that remains will form a new era. A candlestick church is a church that moves according to the command of God without using any human method even. We have a work of exercising our rights, so we form a group that lacks nothing.
  왜냐하면 조금이라도 말씀이 혼선되면 진노의 날에 남은 교회가 될 수 없으므로 여호와의 신께서 직접으로 하나님 말씀이 혼선되지 않도록 가르쳐 주는 일이 있게 되므로 말씀이 완전히 밝아야 하고 남은 교회로 새 시대를 이루니 만큼 행정적인 사무에도 조금도 사람의 방법이 들어가지 않고 하나님 신의 명령에 의하여 움직이는 것을 촛대교회라 하는 것이니 권리 행사의 역사가 있으므로 조금도 부족함이 없는 단체를 이루게 됩니다.

In other words, it moves from the faith like a mature man, so there is no secular thing of human beings, and it is a church formed by the authority of God. When the temple in Jerusalem is restored, the exercise of rights appears in the midst of difficulties beyond human power to control the enemy and use it with authority, which is called the Candlestick Church.
  Now, at this time when religious books and all ceremonies and administrations of the church are extremely secular, God reforms all of them to form the candlestick church by giving the authority to a chosen servant to hold a perfect plumb line in the truth and measure and build a house. Making the confusion right is what we call the work of the power of witnesses.
  다시 말하면 장성한 장부와 같은 신앙에서 움직이는 것이니 조금도 인간의 어떤 속된 것이 있을 수 없고 하나님의 권세로서 이루어진 교회입니다. 예루살렘 성전이 복구될 때에 인간의 힘으로는 어찌할 수 없는 난관에서 권리 행사가 나타나 원수를 제어하고 권세 있게 쓰는 것을 촛대교회라 하는 것입니다.
  지금 교회가 종교 서적이나 모든 의식이나 행정이 극도로 속화된 이때에 신께서 이것을 전부 개혁시키어 촛대교회를 이루게 하는 데는 택한 종에게 권세를 주어서 진리에 완전한 다림줄을 쥐고 다시 척량해서 집을 짓듯이 교회의 모든 혼선을 바로 세우도록 하는 것을 증인 권세 역사라 하는 것입니다.

@ As for me, this is my covenant with them, said the LORD; My spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, said the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.(Is.59:21)
@ 여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 그들과 세운 나의 언약이 이러하니 곧 네 위에 있는 나의 신과 네 입에 둔 나의 말이 이제부터 영영토록 네 입에서와 네 후손의 입에서와 네 후손의, 후손의 입에서 떠나지 아니하리라 하시니라 여호와의 말씀이니라.(사59:21)

3. The work of laying the cornerstone(7-9)
3. 머릿돌을 내놓은 역사(7∼9)

@ Who are you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.(Zech.4:7)
@ 큰 산아 네가 무엇이냐 네가 스룹바벨 앞에서 평지가 되리라 그가 머릿돌을 내어 놓을 때에 무리가 외치기를 은총, 은총이 그에게 있을찌어다 하리라 하셨고(슥4:7)

Until this day, Christianity has received the grace of atonement through Jesus, the stone of rejection, but it will be completely victorious through the work of Jesus, the cornerstone.
Because Jesus, the cornerstone, is the work of authority, all enemies will fall before him.
  Until this day, grace is the grace of regeneration, and the work when the Lord, the cornerstone, appears is the work that removes the power of the enemy and makes only His children the ones who remain. This is called perfect grace.
  이날까지 기독교는 버림 돌 예수를 통하여 속죄 은총을 받았지만 머릿돌 예수님의 역사로 완전히 승리하게 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 머릿돌 예수는 권세 역사이니 원수가 다 그 앞에서 쓰러지고 말 것입니다.
  이날까지 은혜는 중생의 은혜요, 머릿돌 되시는 주님이 나타날 때의 역사는 원수의 세력을 없이하고 당신의 자녀만으로 남은 자가 되게 하는 역사이니 이것을 완전한 은총이라는 것입니다.

Conclusion
  The Candlestick Church means the work that has come to a complete end. The history of the Old Testament was recorded until Jerusalem was restored, and all the prophecies of the prophets taught the Candlestick Church at the end of mankind that God's work would end with the restoration of Jerusalem.
 The Pentateuch of the Old Testament Church taught that the missionary church would completely end with the peace offering of the Lamb Jesus and that the destruction and restoration of Jerusalem would end with the New Testament Church's Candlestick Church. It is to achieve perfect fruit by fulfilling it. To put it in detail, the church in the Age of Grace aimed at the kingdom of heaven, and the candlestick church at the time of the Second Coming will end with the earthly kingdom.
  결    론
  촛대교회란 것은 완전히 끝을 맺는 역사를 뜻합니다. 구약 역사가 예루살렘이 복구된 데까지 기록되어 있고 모든 선지 예언이 예루살렘이 복구되는 것으로써 인류 종말에 촛대교회를 가르쳐 하나님의 역사가 끝날 것을 말했습니다.
  구약 교회의 모세 5경으로 선 교회는 어린 양 예수의 화목제로 완전히 끝을 맺고 예루살렘의 황폐와 복구는 신약 교회의 촛대교회로서 끝을 맺을 것을 가르친 것이니 촛대교회의 권위라는 것은 완전한 평화 왕국을 지상에 이룸으로써 완전한 열매를 이루는 것입니다. 세밀히 말하자면 은혜시대 교회는 천국을 목적했고 재림시의 촛대교회는 지상 왕국으로 끝을 맺습니다.

Ⅱ. The work of the two olive trees. Zech.4:11~14, Key verse:14
Ⅱ. 감람나무 두 가지의 역사  - 슥4:11∼14,  요절:14 -

Olive tree has the following significance. Now, the work of the servants with the activity of living life is the olive tree. Life is something that belongs to God, but it is not about trying to hold on to some kind of sovereignty, but the activity of life is to obey God as it works with love.
  감람나무란 것은 다음과 같은 의의가 있습니다. 이제 산 생명의 활동이 있는 종의 역사가 감람나무입니다. 생명이란 것은 하나님께 있는 것인데 자기가 무슨 주권을 쥐고자 하는 것이 아니고, 하나님께서 사랑으로 역사하는 대로 순종하려는 것이 생명의 활동이란 것입니다.

Psalm 52:8-9 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in God's house; I will trust in God's loving kindness forever. I will give thanks to Lord forever because Lord have done this, and because Lord’s name is good before Lord’s saints. I will put my trust in Lord’s name." said King David.
  시52:8∼9을 보면 "오직 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영원히 의지하리로다. 주께서 이 일을 행하셨으므로 내가 영영히 주께 감사하고 주의 이름이 선하므로 주의 성도 앞에서 내가 주의 이름을 의지 하리이다." 라고 다윗 왕은 말하였습니다.

When he said this, when King Saul came after him to harm King David for no reason, he did not want to harm Saul, but prayed for God's mercy to come upon him. When David became a man who did good and did not treat evil with evil, Saul let God die and David made the dynasty of kings, so the kingdom of Christ is the kingdom of David said in Is.9:7. At that time, when wrote psalms he said that his kingship was an olive tree.
  Therefore, in Rev.11:4, the work of fully establishing the kingdom of David on earth at the end of Christianity is called the olive tree. Now, when studying the olive tree in the main text, two things can be said.
  이 말을 할 때는 사울 왕이 이유 없이 다윗 왕을 해코자하여 따라 올 때에 그는 사울을 해코자 하지 않고 하나님의 긍휼하심이 그에게 임하기 위하여 기도하는 마음으로 사울을 회개시키기 위하여 죽일 기회가 있어도 사울에게 인자를 베풀며 악을 악으로 대하지 않는 다윗이 될 때에 사울은 하나님이 죽게 하고 다윗은 만왕의 왕조가 되게 했으므로 그리스도의 왕국은 다윗의 왕국이라고 사9:7에 말했고, 다윗을 들어서 하나님은 시편을 기록할 때에 자기의 왕권을 감람나무라고 말했던 것입니다.
  그러므로 기독교 종말에 다윗 왕국을 지상에 완전히 이루는 역사를 감람나무라고 계11:4에 말했습니다. 이제 감람나무에 대하여 본문에서 공부할 때에 두 가지로 말할 수 있습니다.

@ But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.(Ps.52:8)
@ 오직 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영영히 의지하리로다.(시52:8)
@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:4)

1. Olive trees on the left and right of the lighthouse(11~12)
1. 등대 좌우에 있는 감람나무(11∼12)

@ And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?(Zech.4:12)
@ 다시 그에게 물어 가로되 금 기름을 흘려내는 두 금관 옆에 있는 이 감람나무 두 가지는 무슨 뜻이니이까?(슥4:12)

This pure gold lampstand taught the altar of God. The Holy of Holies, the altar of the temple in Jerusalem, was destroyed by Babylon and remained in a position where sacrifices could not be offered for 70 years. When the altar was rebuilt by order of Cyrus of the East, Showing the apocalypse as a lighthouse taught that the church, which was devastated at the end of Christianity, would be restored through the servant of authority who received the kingship.
  이 순금 등대는 하나님의 제단을 가르친 것인데 예루살렘 성전의 제단인 지성소가 바벨론에게 파괴를 당하고 제사를 드릴 수 없는 자리에 70년간 있다가 동방 고레스의 명령에 의하여 그 제단을 다시 쌓게 될 때에 그 제단을 순금 등대로 묵시를 보여준 것은 기독교 종말에 황폐된 교회가 다시 왕권 받은 권세의 종을 통하여 이루어질 것을 가르친 것입니다.

Therefore, the kingdom of David, the kingdom of the saints, will be established on this earth through the church that remains until the time of the Lord's Second Coming.
Therefore, the kingdom of the saints is accomplished through Christ, but when Christ said to Apostle John, “You are my son instead of me,” the purpose was not just to serve Mary, but also to make Christ the King of kings and at the same time establish a kingdom on earth. In Rev.11:1, which means that the apostle John has the mission to do, “Give a reed like a staff and measure those who worship in the temple and the altar, but do not measure the court outside the temple. Leave it as it is. If you look at the fact that it will be trampled on for forty two months,” it means that those who remain and enter the new kingdom of Christ without being trampled on by the Gentiles are those who have been measured by the apostle John with the authority to prophesy again.
  그러므로 주 재림 시까지 남아 있는 교회로 말미암아 이 땅에 다윗 왕국인 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 것입니다. 그러므로 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 것은 그리스도를 통하여 이루어지되 그리스도께서 사도 요한에게 '너는 내 대신 아들'이라고 한 것은 단지 마리아를 섬기는 것만이 목적이 아니고 그리스도께서 만왕의 왕이 되는 동시에 지상에 왕국을 이루기 위하여 역사할 사명은 사도 요한에게 있다는 뜻으로 계11:1에 "지팡이 같은 갈대를 주면서 성전과 제단 안에서 경배하는 자를 척량하되 성전 밖 마당은 척량하지 말고 그냥 두라. 이것을 이방인에게 주었은즉 저희가 거룩한 성을 마흔 두 달 동안 짓밟으리라" 고 한 것을 보면 이방 세력에게 밟히지 않고 남아서 새로운 그리스도 왕국에 들어갈 자는 사도 요한에게 다시 예언하는 권세의 척량을 받은 자라고 한 것입니다.

This did not happen at the time of Apostle John, but as in Rev. chapter 13, when the red dragon gave authority to the beast and overcame the authority of the saints for forty-two months and disturbed the world, those who remained without receiving the calamity of the tribulation were the missions given by Apostle John. It means that the kingdom of David will be fulfilled through works, and in 11:3, "I will give power to two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees that stand before the Lord in this land." The point is that the time to prophesy again with the book of Revelation that Apostle John received was taught that the Transfiguration Saints would testify the prophecy at the end of Christianity during the three and a half years before the Lord's Second Coming.
The candlestick church is a church where those who believe in and follow the evidence gather.
  이것은 사도 요한 당시에 된 일이 아니고 계시록 13장과 같이 붉은 용이 짐승에게 권세를 주어 마흔 두 달 동안 성도의 권세를 이기고 세계를 어지럽힐 때에 그 환란의 재앙을 받지 않고 남을 자는 사도 요한이 맡은 사명인 계시록을 통하여 역사가 일어남으로써 다윗왕국이 이루어질 것을 뜻하여 11:3에 "두 증인에게 권세를 주리니 저희가 굵은 베옷을 입고 일천 이백 육십일을 예언하리라. 이는 이 땅에 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무" 라고 한 것은 사도 요한이 받은 계시록을 가지고 다시 예언할 시기는 주 재림 전 삼년 반 동안 변화성도가 기독교 종말에 예언을 증거 할 것을 가르친 것인데 이 예언을 증거하므로 그 증거를 믿고 따라가는 자들이 모인 교회가 촛대교회란 것입니다.

This church is a group united to keep the words of prophecy. Through this group, the remaining servants and the remaining people enter the new age and establish the Kingdom of David, the kingdom of the saints.
Therefore, the kingdom of the saints on earth is established through the servants who have received the kingship of the olive tree, but through the Candlestick Church.
이 교회는 목적이 예언의 말씀을 지키기 위하여 뭉쳐진 단체이니 이 단체를 통하여 남은 종과 남은 백성이 새 시대에 들어가 다윗 왕국인 성도의 나라를 이루게 되는 것입니다.
  그러므로 지상의 성도의 나라는 감람나무 왕권 받은 종들을 통하여 이루어지되 촛대교회로 이루어지는 것입니다.

2. Those who stand before the Lord of the whole world(13~14)
2. 온 세상의 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자(13∼14)

@ Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.(Zech.4:14)
@ 가로되 이는 기름 발리운 자 둘이니 온 세상의 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자니라 하더라.(슥4:14)

This represents the world, and it means that the Lord has placed two representatives in front, and it is said that he is the one who stands before the Lord. Until this day, all the peoples of the world have been brought up from the pit of death by the cross of the Lord Jesus, and at the end, the Lord appoints two servants as agents in front of him, and it means that the earthly kingdom will be established through these servants. Looking at Mark.3:17, James and John were given the name 'Boanerges', that is, 'sons of thunder', signifying that there would be two representatives of the Loeja(sons of thunder) mission in the last days. The name Jesus means "the one who will save his people from their sins," and the name Loeja means that a new era will come as the enemy forces are destroyed.
  이것은 세계를 대표한 것인데 주께서 두 대표를 앞에 세웠다는 뜻으로 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자라고 한 것입니다. 이날까지는 주 예수님의 십자가로 세계에 모든 민족을 사망의 구렁텅이에서 올라오게 했고 마지막 때는 주님께서 두 종을 앞에 대행자로 세우되 그 종을 통하여 지상왕국이 이루어지도록 역사한다는 뜻입니다. 막3:17을 보면 야고보와 요한에게는 두 사람을 합해서 이름을 '보아너게' 곧 '우레의 아들'이라는 이름을 준 것은 말세에 뢰자적인 사명은 두 대표가 있을 것을 뜻했습니다. 예수란 이름은 "자기 백성을 저희 죄에서 구원할 자"라는 뜻이요, 뢰자라는 이름은 원수 세력을 때려 없이하므로 새로운 시대가 온다는 뜻입니다.

Therefore, the two branches of the olive tree signify the two representatives in the work of the candlestick church in the last days to bring about a new era. God always appoints representatives to carry out the mission of the age.
A representative is a person who takes full responsibility for responding to God's Word.
  그러므로 두 감람나무 가지는 말세에 촛대교회의 역사로 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 일에 두 대표를 뜻한 것입니다. 언제나 하나님은 그 시대의 사명을 행하는 데는 대표자를 세우는 것입니다. 대표란 것은 하나님의 말씀에 응하여지는 일에 총 책임을 맡은 자입니다.

When Jesus came to the world, he died for the sins of all people for the purpose of leading them to heaven. At the time of the Lord's Second Coming, the remaining servants went out and prophesied for the purpose of establishing the kingdom on earth. Because you receive authority through that Word, a group of branches like a green olive tree will come out from under that authority. This is done through a servant called the branch of the olive tree by a group of changeable saints.
  예수님은 세상에 오실 적에 만민의 죄를 위하여 대신 죽어서 그들을 천국으로 인도하는 것을 목적 두었고 주 재림시의 남은 종은 그들이 나가서 예언하는 목적이 지상 왕국을 이루기 위하여 목적을 두고 역사하는 데는 대표의 사람이 말씀을 통하여 권세를 받으므로 그 권세 아래에서 푸른 감람나무 같은 가지의 단체가 나온다는 것입니다. 이것은 변화성도의 한 단체가 감람나무의 가지라는 종을 통하여 이루어지는 것입니다.

Therefore, no one can enter the kingdom of David in the new age without the work of the Candlestick Church. The kingdom of the new era is not for the soul, but for those who are protected in the midst of tribulation and become the people of the kingdom of David, the people who remain through the candlestick church, A new kingdom is established on earth because there are people who remain through the Candlestick Church, which has become a church that has been left through the work of the authority of witnesses.
  그러므로 누구든지 촛대교회의 역사가 아니고는 새 시대의 다윗 왕국에 들어갈 수가 없다는 것입니다. 새 시대 왕국이라는 것은 영혼이 가는 것이 아니고 환란 가운데서 보호받고 남은 자가 다윗 왕국의 백성이 되는 것은 증인 권세 역사로 남은 교회가 된 촛대교회로 말미암아 남은 백성이 있게 되므로 지상에 새로운 왕국이 이루어지는 것입니다.

conclusion
  The meaning of the two olive trees is not to teach the resurrection saints, As the remaining servants at the time of the Lord's Second Coming, they will form the Candlestick Church, so they taught the representative people in the work of the new kingdom. When the work of God's seal (Rev. 7:2-4) takes place in the East, the West recognizes it and achieves the union of missions. As a result, it can be seen as representative of the East and the West.
  결    론
  감람나무 두 가지의 뜻은 부활 성도를 가르친 것이 아니고 주 재림시에 남은 종으로서 촛대교회를 이루게 되므로 새로운 왕국이 이루어지는 일에 대표적인 사람을 가르친 것입니다. 동방에서 하나님의 인(계7:2~4)의 역사가 날 때 서방에서 인정하여 사명 결합을 이루게 됩니다. 결과적으로 동서양의 대표라 볼 수 있습니다.

We definitely need to know The 2,000-year history of Christianity absolutely does not end with the salvation of souls who believe in Jesus, are born again, die, and go to heaven.
  Receive the Holy Spirit of the latter rain by hearing the words of perfect defense, repent, obey the words of the prophecy, have your original sin and your actual sins resolved, enter the new era without dying, and receive salvation in spirit and body, receiving the Lord of the Second Coming without tasting death. It ends by becoming a remnant servant and a remnant people, receiving familial and corporate salvation, and enjoying the blessing of all generations.
It is to enjoy the age of rest in the millennial kingdom on earth by restoring the tree of life, the royal authority, and the blessings of the Garden of Eden, which were lost in the battle of the Word in the Garden of Eden. The ark of love, the ark of grace, and the ark of salvation of this age is the Candlestick Church that argues for the plumb line of judgment.
우리는 분명히 알아야 합니다. 기독교 2,000년의 역사가 예수를 믿고 중생 받아서 천국 가는 영혼구원으로 끝을 맺는 것이 절대 아닙니다.
  이제는 완전변론의 말씀을 듣고 회개하고 예언의 말씀을 지켜 늦은 비 성령을 받고 원죄와 자범죄를 해결 받고 죽지 않고 새 시대 가고, 죽음을 맛보지 않고 공중 강림하시는 재림의 주를 영접하는 영과 육이 구원을 받아 남은 종, 남은 백성이 되어 가족적인 단체적 구원을 받아 자손만대의 축복을 누리는 것으로 끝을 맺는 것입니다. 에덴동산에서 말씀 싸움에 져서 빼앗겼던 생명과와 왕권과 에덴동산의 축복을 회복하여 지상 천년왕국의 안식시대를 누리는 것입니다. 이 시대의 사랑의 방주, 은혜의 방주, 구원의 방주가 심판의 다림줄을 변론하는 촛대교회입니다.

Thank you for watching until the end. You can see the English and Korean texts of the more detailed defense sermons that the Word responds to in the homepage, blog, cafe of the Candlestick Central Church on the internet. I wish you a blessed life in which the fear of the Lord is your joy in your daily life, I pray that every day of your life is free from sin and has nothing to do with sin, and become a bridegroom to welcome the Lord of the Second Coming. The entry of three and a half years before the last week is very near. I hope you are in the peace of the Lord until next time. thank you
끝까지 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다. 말씀이 응하는 좀 더 자세한 변론 설교의 영문과 한글의 본문을 인터넷 홈페이지, 블로그, 카페의 촛대중앙교회에서 볼 수 있습니다. 여러분 날마다의 삶이 여호와를 경외함을 즐거움을 삼기를 바라며, 그리고 기도합니다. 날마다 죄과를 떠나며 죄와 상관없는 몸이 되며 재림의 주를 영접하는 신부단장이 이루어지는 복된 삶이되시길 축원합니다. 마지막 한 이레의 전 삼년 반 진입이 매우 가깝습니다. 다음시간까지 주님의 평강 안에 있기를 기원합니다. 감사합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.