• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 설교

47. The personality of John, who received complete revelation, and the…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-07-14 09:36 조회169회 댓글0건

본문

47. The personality of John, who received complete revelation, and the revelation received.
47. 완전 계시를 받은 요한의 인격과 받은 계시.

I. The personality of John who received the complete revelation
    (Rev.1:9-10).
Ⅰ. 완전 계시를 받은 요한의 인격(계1:9-10).

Christ first weighed the character of John, who had received the complete eschatological mystery through revelation, and then went and gave the mystery of complete revelation. This is because faith is a person who can possess the personality according to the maturity goes through the following process.
  그리스도께서는 완전한 종말적인 비밀을 계시로 받은 요한의 인격이 어떻게 되느냐 하는 것을 먼저 달아보고 난 다음에 가서 완전 계시의 비밀을 주었던 것입니다. 이것은 왜냐 할 때 신앙이라는 것은 그 장성에 따라 그 인격을 소유할 수 있는 사람은 다음과 같은 과정을 거치는 것입니다.

1. Passing through difficult tribulations. (9)
  1. 어려운 환난을 통과시키는 것입니다. (9)

@ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.(Rev.1:9)
@ 나 요한은 너희 형제요 예수의 환난과 나라와 참음에 동참하는 자라 하나님의 말씀과 예수의 증거를 인하여 밧모라 하는 섬에 있었더니
(계1:9)

The character of a completely religious and spiritual person is not made up of any knowledge economy culture. It is accomplished by passing through tribulation for the sake of justice. John's personality was the youngest of the twelve, but when the crucifixion, the tribulation of Jesus, came upon him, he stood boldly in front of the cross without any great disappointment, despair, or fear, and received a great request from the Lord, that he bequeathed to Mary on behalf of the Lord a son. He was given the personality to become this.
  완전한 신앙적인 영적인 사람의 인격이라는 것은 어떤 지식 경제 문화로서 이루어지는 것은 아닙니다. 정의를 위하여 환난을 통과하는 데서 이루어지는 것입니다. 요한의 인격은 열 두 사람 중 가장 연소한 청년이었으나 예수의 환난이 되는 십자가 고난이 닥쳐올 때 그는 아무런 큰 낙망 절망 공포가 없이 십자가 앞에서 담대히 서서 주님께 큰 부탁을 받았으니 주님을 대신하여 마리아에게 아들이 되라는 인격을 받았던 것입니다.

2. Participated in patience. (9)
  2. 참음에 동참했습니다. (9)

You will have to know that being a recognized personality in front of the Lord is in perseverance. If you are diligent but do not have patience, that zeal will be used by extremely degrading character. God does not require a moral character to be cultivated, but a strong character with endurance.
  주 앞에 인정받는 인격이라는 것은 참음에 있다는 것을 알아야 할 것입니다. 만일 열심히 있고도 참음이 없다면 그 열심은 극도로 인격을 떨어뜨리는데 씌워지고 말 것입니다. 하나님은 인격을 이루는 데는 어떤 수양 도덕적인 인격을 요구치 않고 인내력의 강한 인격을 요구하시는 것입니다.

3. A person who strives to the end for his mission.(9)
  3. 자기의 사명을 인하여 끝까지 노력하는 자.(9)

The highest character before God is to be faithful to the end only in the work entrusted to God. If you are faithful to the work entrusted to a person and are recognized as being loyal, much less can you receive perfection from God when you are faithful to the task entrusted to God. In other words, if it were not for the book of Revelation that Apostle John received as a person like this, the end of Christianity would hardly be complete.
  하나님 앞에 최고의 인격은 하나님께 맡은 일에만 끝까지 충성을 다하는 것입니다. 사람에게 맡은 일을 충성을 다해도 충성이라고 인정을 받거든 하물며 하나님 앞에 맡은 일에 충성을 다할 때 완전한 것을 하나님께 아니 받을 수 없는 것입니다. 다시 말하면 사도 요한이 이와 같은 인격으로서 받은 계시록이 아니라면 기독교 종말은 도저히 완전이란 것을 찾을 수 없을 것입니다.

4. Personality greatly moved by the Holy Spirit (10)
  4. 성신에 크게 감동된 인격 (10)

@ I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,(Rev.1:10)
@ 주의 날에 내가 성령에 감동하여 내 뒤에서 나는 나팔 소리 같은 큰 음성을 들으니(계1:10)

Without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, people will not be able to see the spirit world, hear the voices of the spirit world, or know the things of the spirit world. Therefore, it can be said that the supernatural power that brings about the highest character is the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
  사람은 성신의 감동 없이는 영계를 볼 수 없고 영계의 음성을 들을 수도 없고 영계의 세계의 것을 도저히 알 수도 없을 것입니다. 그러므로 초자연적인 최고의 인격을 가져오는 힘은 성신 감동에 있다고 볼 수 있습니다.

5. Metamorphosis (17-18)
  5. 변화체 (17-18)

@ And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.(Rev.1:17~18)
@ 내가 볼 때에 그 발 앞에 엎드러져 죽은 자 같이 되매 그가 오른손을 내게 얹고 가라사대 두려워 말라 나는 처음이요 나중이니 곧 산 자라 내가 전에 죽었었노라 볼지어다. 이제 세세토록 살아 있어 사망과 음부의 열쇠를 가졌노니(계1:17~18)

No matter how high a person is in the spiritual world and has a personality worthy of seeing a complete revelation, John, who did not form a perfect transformed body, became like a dead person in front of the Lord when the main body of the transformed body appeared. Therefore, we have the right to live together with Jesus, who has a perfect body of transformation, only after we receive the spiritual body of transformation.
  사람이 아무리 영계가 높고 완전한 계시를 볼만한 인격이 있지만 완전한 변화체를 이루지 못한 요한은 변화체를 가지신 주님의 본체가 나타날 때 그 앞에서 죽은 자 같이 된 것입니다. 그러므로 우리가 완전한 변화체를 가진 예수님과 동거할 수 있는 자격은 변화의 영체를 받은 후에야 있을 것입니다.
Conclusion
In the era of pioneering gospel preaching in the early days of Christianity, there was no need for the mission of those who received complete revelation. This is because this perfect revelation becomes the gospel that the servants and people at the time of being raptured as a perfect spiritual body must read, listen to, and keep.
  결  론
  기독교 초기에 개척적인 복음 전파의 시대에는 완전한 계시를 받은 자의 사명이 필요가 없던 것입니다. 왜냐 할 때 이 완전 계시는 완전 영체로서의 들림을 받을 시기의 종과 백성들이 읽고 듣고 지켜야 할 복음이 되기 때문입니다.

II. The revelation that John saw after passing through the          tribulation (Rev.1:9-20).
  Ⅱ. 환난을 통과한 요한이 본 계시(계1:9-20).

It was not His holy will not to let God's beloved servant go through tribulation. He showed complete revelation when he passed through tribulation and reached the stage of development in the spiritual world where he could receive complete revelation. This is because God does not unconditionally elevate the person's spiritual world, and it is justice for him to ascend to a new level in the spiritual world while breaking through various difficulties.
Any improvement is according to the law of justice, so no matter how much a person has been regenerated, if he collapses when hardships come, he will be regarded as someone who has lost the qualification to receive new things.
  하나님께서 사랑하는 종에게 환난을 당치않게 하는 것이 거룩한 뜻이 아니고 환난을 통과시켜서 완전 계시를 받을 수 있는 영계 발전 단계에 이르렀을 때에 완전 계시를 보여준 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 무조건 그 사람의 영계를 높이는 것이 아니요, 여러 가지 난관을 돌파하고 나가면서 그 영계의 새로운 단계를 올라가게 하는 것이 공의이기 때문입니다. 무엇이나 향상이라는 것은 공의의 법에 따라서 있는 것이니 아무리 중생을 받은 자라도 어려운 환난이 올 때에 쓰러지고 만다면 이 사람은 새로운 것을 받을 수 있는 자격을 상실한 자라고 보게 됩니다.

Therefore, allowing tribulation is the way God brings that servant to a perfect personality and a perfect position in the spiritual world. When Apostle John passed through the terrifying crucifixion of Christ, he did not run away, but received Christ's commission in front of the cross and received the great mission of 'becoming his son instead'. This is not a greeting word, but Christ has become a son who takes the place of the work to be done as the body.
  그러므로 환난이 있게 하는 것은 하나님께서 그 종에게 완전한 인격, 완전한 영계의 자리에 이르게 하는 법입니다. 사도 요한이 그리스도의 무서운 십자가 고난을 통과할 때에 그는 도망하지 않고 십자가 앞에서 그리스도의 부탁을 받되 ‘대신 아들이다’라는 큰 사명을 받았던 것입니다. 여기에는 한 인사적인 정도의 말이 아니고 그리스도께서 몸으로서 할 일을 대신하는 아들이 되었습니다.

There is a great meaning in this. Because of the work of regeneration in which all spirits escape the law of death and are transferred to the law of life through the suffering of Christ on the cross, it becomes the fruit of building the kingdom of God and the saints in the world through the truth that Apostle John received in complete revelation. Since the kingdom of the earthly blessings lost by the first Adam were fulfilled through the second Adam, Jesus, but through the mission received by Apostle John, who became his son instead, it can be seen that it meant the mission to completely eliminate the power of the red dragon and bring about a new era. Now, in brief, the revelation received by Apostle John, who passed through tribulation, is as follows.
  여기에는 큰 뜻이 있으니 그리스도의 십자가 고난으로 말미암아 모든 영들이 사망의 법을 벗어나서 생명의 법으로 옮겨지는 중생의 역사가 있으므로 하나님의 나라를 이루는 열매가 되고 사도 요한이 완전 계시를 받은 진리를 통하여 세상에 성도의 나라가 이루어지므로 첫째아담이 잃었던 지상 축복을 둘째아담 예수를 통하여 이루어지되 대신 아들이 된 요한 사도가 받은 사명을 통하여 완전히 붉은 용의 세력이 없어지고 새로운 시대가 이루어지게 하는 사명을 뜻하였다고 보게 됩니다.
  이제 환난을 통과한 사도 요한이 받은 계시를 간단히 요지대로 말하자면 다음과 같습니다.

1. Letters to the Seven Churches
  1. 일곱 교회에 보낸 편지

This is a warning that as a servant who will receive the Lord of the Second Coming in the world, he must stand on a certain line of faith.
  이것은 재림의 주를 세상에서 영접할 종으로써 어떠한 신앙 노선에 서야만 될 것을 경고한 글입니다.

1) No matter how much God's servant is, if Christ's love for the cross cools off, he will not be able to welcome the Lord of the Second Coming (Ephesian Church)
  1) 아무리 하나님의 종이라도 그리스도의 십자가 사랑이 식어지면 재림의 주를 맞이할 수 없다는 일(에베소 교회)

@ Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love. Remember therefore from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent.(Rev.2:4~5)
@ 그러나 너를 책망할 것이 있나니 너의 처음 사랑을 버렸느니라.
그러므로 어디서 떨어진 것을 생각하고 회개하여 처음 행위를 가지라 만일 그리하지 아니하고 회개치 아니하면 내가 네게 임하여 네 촛대를 그 자리에서 옮기리라(계2:4~5)

2) No matter how much tribulation or poverty comes, we must be faithful to the point of death (Smyrna Church)
  2) 아무리 환난 궁핍이 와도 죽도록 충성을 다해야 된다는 일(서머나 교회)

@ I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be you faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life.(Rev.2:9~10)
@ 내가 네 환난과 궁핍을 아노니 실상은 네가 부요한 자니라. 자칭 유대인이라 하는 자들의 훼방도 아노니 실상은 유대인이 아니요 사단의 회라. 네가 장차 받을 고난을 두려워 말라 볼지어다. 마귀가 장차 너희 가운데서 몇 사람을 옥에 던져 시험을 받게 하리니 너희가 십일 동안 환난을 받으리라 네가 죽도록 충성하라 그리하면 내가 생명의 면류관을 네게 주리라(계2:9~10)

3) No matter how martyred you are, if you compromise with unrighteousness, you cannot receive the Lord of the Second Coming (Pergamum Church)
  3) 아무리 순교적인 계통을 받았다 해도 불의와 타협하면 재림의 주를 영접할 수 없다는 일(버가모 교회)

@ I know your works, and where you dwell, even where Satan's seat is: and you hold fast my name, and have not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you, because you have there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.(Rev.2:13~14)
@ 네가 어디 사는 것을 내가 아노니 거기는 사단의 위가 있는 데라 네가 내 이름을 굳게 잡아서 내 충성된 증인 안디바가 너희 가운데 곧 사단의 거하는 곳에서 죽임을 당할 때에도 나를 믿는 믿음을 저버리지 아니하였도다. 그러나 네게 두어 가지 책망할 것이 있나니 거기 네게 발람의 교훈을 지키는 자들이 있도다. 발람이 발락을 가르쳐 이스라엘 앞에 올무를 놓아 우상의 제물을 먹게 하였고 또 행음하게 하였느니라.
(계2:13~14)

4) No matter how well everything develops, if you tolerate the forces of evil, you will fall into tribulation (Thyatira Church)
  4) 아무리 모든 일이 발전했다 해도 악의 세력을 용납하면 환난에 떨어질 일(두아디라 교회)

@ Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you suffer that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
@ 그러나 네게 책망할 일이 있노라 자칭 선지자라 하는 여자 이세벨을 네가 용납함이니 그가 내 종들을 가르쳐 꾀어 행음하게 하고 우상의 제물을 먹게 하는도다.(계2:20)

5) No matter how long you live, if you do not repent by keeping the Word, it is of no use (Sade Church)
  5) 아무리 살았다는 이름이 있어도 말씀을 지켜 회개하는 일이 없다면 아무런 소용이 없다는 일(사데 교회)

@ Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall not know what hour I will come upon you(Rev.3:3)
@ 그러므로 네가 어떻게 받았으며 어떻게 들었는지 생각하고 지키어 회개하라 만일 일깨지 아니하면 내가 도적 같이 이르리니 어느 시에 네게 임할는지 네가 알지 못하리라.(계3:3)

6) No matter how weak, if you receive and keep the Word, you will escape the time of testing and become a remaining church (Philadelphia Church)
  6) 아무리 미약해도 말씀을 받아 지키면 시험의 때를 면하고 남은 교회가 된다는 일(빌라델비아 교회)

@ Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.(Rev.3:10)
@ 네가 나의 인내의 말씀을 지켰은즉 내가 또한 너를 지키어 시험의 때를 면하게 하리니 이는 장차 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험할 때라(계3:10)

7) No matter how rich and lacking everything is, it is useless without spiritual activities (Laodicea Church)
  7) 아무리 모든 일이 부족함이 없이 부요하다 해도 영적 활동이 없다면 소용이 없는 교회라는 일(라오디게아 교회)

@ So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.(Rev.3:16)
@ 네가 이같이 미지근하여 더웁지도 아니하고 차지도 아니하니 내 입에서 너를 토하여 내치리라(계3:16)

Showing the revelation in this way means that no matter how tribulation comes, the remaining servants will keep the remaining church and greet the Lord as the servants.
  이와 같이 계시를 보인 것은 아무리 환난이 와도 남은 종으로서 남은 교회를 지키다가 주님을 맞이할 종들을 뜻한 것입니다.

2. Seven Seals
  2. 일곱 인

The secret of this seal is the secret of the book written inside and out, which shows that at the Lord's return, the terrible tribulation will inevitably come at the Lord's return because of political and ideological conflicts. It means the forces that will arise ahead of the coming of the terrible wrath. A rider on a white horse, a rider on a red horse, and a rider on a black horse appeared. When God always causes the forces of righteousness to win, it is the method of God's good strategy to give them equal rights so that those who stand on God's side and persevere to the end can win.
  이 인의 비밀은 안팎으로 기록한 책의 비밀인데 이것은 주님이 재림할 때에 정치와 사상으로 대립되므로 불가피한 무서운 환난이 주님 재림시에 올 것을 보여준 것인데 흰 말 탄 자와 붉은 말 탄 자와 검은 말 탄 자가 나타난 것은 무서운 진노가 올 것을 앞에 놓고 일어날 세력을 뜻한 것입니다. 하나님께서는 언제나 의의 세력이 승리하게 할 때에 동등권을 주어서 대립시켜 놓고 하나님 편에 선 자로 끝까지 참고 나가는 자가 승리하도록 하는 것이 하나님의 선한 모략의 방법입니다.
Therefore, Revelation 6 shows that God's day will come when the number of companions of the martyrs is full when the four great soldiers are confronted. The book of Revelation avenges the price of the blood of the martyrs who suffered wrongs, so the power of the old serpent, the dragon, who has been fighting since the time of Adam, and the human beings who are Satan's tools are all annihilated. The purpose was for those who sacrificed their lives and fought for the Word to the end to form a kingdom of victory and receive the kingship of forever generations, and the secret was instructed through an angel.
  그러므로 4대 병마가 대립될 때 순교자의 동무가 되는 수가 차면 하나님의 날이 온다는 것을 계6장에 보여준 것입니다. 계시록은 억울함을 당하던 순교자의 피 값을 갚아 주므로 아담 때부터 싸우던 옛 뱀 용의 세력과 사탄의 도구가 되는 인간들이 다 전멸을 당하고 끝까지 말씀을 위하여 목숨을 바치고 싸우던 자들이 승리의 왕국을 이루어 세세 왕권을 받게 될 것을 목적한 것인데 그 비밀을 천사를 통하여 지시한 것입니다.

3. Seven Angel Trumpets
  3. 일곱 천사의 나팔

This is because tribulation will come in the last days, but in order to come in an orderly way, the evil one will be brought in and 1/3 of the damage will be inflicted, and the terrible global tribulation will come, but only the authorized servants will remain and work. The first woe will come. The disaster that comes when you go out without being harmed and being protected taught that tribulation will come in the Middle East when the sixth trumpet is blown, and that the day when only the elect remain and the kingdom of the saints is established, anyone who does not obey the testimony of the true saints will perish.
  이것은 말세에 환난이 오되 순서 있게 오는 데는 악자를 들어서 1/3의 피해를 받게 하고 세계적인 무서운 환난이 오되 권세 받은 종들이라야 남아서 역사하게 되는 첫째 화가 오고 하나님의 완전한 촛대교회가 무서운 대환난 중에서 악당의 피해를 당치않고 보호를 받고 나가는 때에 오는 화는 여섯째 나팔 불 때에 중동에서 환난이 올 것을 가르쳤고 택한 자만이 남아서 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 날은 누구든지 참된 성도의 증거를 순종치 않던 무리는 망할 것을 가르쳤습니다.

Therefore, the seven angels blew their trumpets to show the order of the final tribulation, and the four angels who held the wind showed the scene of a terrifying war coming at the end of mankind. The four angels are spoke of a representative nation, and the other angels showed the final work at the end of Christianity.
  그러므로 일곱 천사는 나팔을 불어서 마지막 환난이 오는 순서를 보여줬고 바람을 잡은 네 천사는 인류 종말에 무서운 전쟁이 오는 광경을 보여 주었는데 대표적인 나라를 말했고 다른 천사는 기독교 종말에 마지막 역사를 보여준 것입니다.

4. Bowls of the Seven Angels (Rev. chapter 16)
  4. 일곱 천사의 대접 (계16장)

This showed the scene in which all anti-Christian societies perish. The adulterous world that received the mark of the beast is completely destroyed and the kingdom of the saints is established in the world. This calamity is a calamity that repays the price of blood.
  이것은 반 기독적인 사회가 모두 망하는 광경을 보여 주었습니다. 짐승의 표를 받은 음녀적인 세상이 완전히 망하므로 성도의 나라가 세상에 이루어진다는 것인데 이 재앙은 피 값을 갚아 주는 재앙입니다.
Therefore, when the old prophets saw the vision of judgment and the new age in the place where they were unfairly persecuted, God showed them how to repay the price of blood and the kingdom of the new saints. As one of the remaining servants, he endured bitter pain and went out to see the coming of the last tribulation, the final works, the avenging judgment, and the coming of a new age on the island of Patmos. Therefore, even now, whoever suffers from injustice and perseveres even when tribulation comes, he will correctly know the words of the visions received by the martyrs and go out and preach them.
  그러므로 옛날 선지도 하나같이 억울하게 박해를 당하는 자리에서 심판과 새 시대에 대한 묵시를 볼 때에 하나님이 피 값을 갚아 줄 것과 새로운 성도의 나라를 보여 주었고 사도 요한도 무서운 네로 황제의 박해에서 그 환난을 통과하고 남은 종의 하나로 쓰라린 고통을 참고 나가 밧모라는 섬에서 마지막 환난이 올 것과 마지막 역사가 일어날 것과 원수를 갚아 주는 심판이 오고 새 시대가 올 것을 보았습니다. 그러므로 지금도 누구든지 억울함을 당하고 환난이 와도 참고 나가는 자라야 순교자들이 받은 묵시의 글을 바로 알고 나가서 전하게 될 것입니다.

III. Revelation to the patient servant (Rev.1:9-20).
  Ⅲ. 참는 종에게 나타난 계시(계1:9-20).

When God lifts up His beloved servant to work, he drives him into an environment in which he cannot work without enduring, acknowledges, protects and protects the servant who perseveres to the end, and at the same time makes the world know what God's secret is hidden from that servant. It is the books of prophecy and the book of Revelation that led to the writing of the book.
  하나님께서 당신의 사랑하는 종을 들어서 역사할 때에 참지 않고는 도저히 일할 수 없는 환경에 몰아넣고 끝까지 참고 나가는 종을 인정하는 동시에 보호하고 보호하는 동시에 그 종에게 하나님의 숨은 비밀이 무엇이라는 것을 세계가 다 알도록 글을 기록하게 한 것을 선지서와 계시록이라는 것입니다.

When God always shows great revelations, he makes terrible tribulations, and at the same time shows the tribulations to come as they came then, and just as the servant who endures overcomes the tribulation at that time, the revelation that shows that only the servant who endures to the end can survive the tribulation. That is a prophetic book. Now, about the revelation that appears to the patient servant, lift up to the text as follows.
  하나님은 언제나 큰 계시를 보일 때는 무서운 환난이 있게 하는 동시에 그 때에 온 것과 같이 앞으로도 오는 환난을 보여 주었고 그때에 참는 종이 환난을 이기고 나간 것과 같이 앞으로도 끝까지 참는 종이라야 환난에서 남을 수 있다는 것을 보여준 계시가 즉 예언서라는 것입니다. 이제 참는 종에게 나타나는 계시에 대하여 다음과 같이 본문을 들어서 말합니다.

1. John passed through tribulation (9)
  1. 환난을 통과한 요한 (9)

Tribulation is the tribulation to achieve God's righteousness. From the human point of view, tribulation seems like an unfortunate thing, but through this tribulation, there is a righteous work.
When Jesus was welcomed by the public, it was not a perfect work of righteousness, but God's righteousness was completed on the cross when tribulation came when the masses rose up to curse, beat, and crucify Jesus. This is because righteousness is about overcoming adversity and suffering in order to save others. When God also wanted to save humans, he made his son do righteous things while passing through terrible tribulations.
  환난이라는 것은 하나님의 의를 이루기 위한 환난입니다. 인간이 볼 때는 환난이 불행스러운 일 같으나 이 환난이 있음으로써 의로운 역사라는 것은 있게 되는 것입니다. 예수님도 대중에게 환영을 받을 때가 의를 이루는 완전 역사가 아니고 대중이 일어나서 예수님을 욕하고 때리고 십자가에 못 박는 환난이 옴으로써 하나님의 의는 십자가에서 완성된 것입니다. 의라는 것은 남을 살리기 위하여 환난, 고통을 이기고 나간다는 것이 의이기 때문입니다. 하나님도 인간을 살리고자 할 때에 아들에게 무서운 환난을 통과시키면서 의로운 일을 하게 했던 것입니다.

Therefore, Apostle John was the one who was recognized in front of the cross when the Lord passed through tribulation, and when the terrible persecution of Emperor Nero came and passed through that tribulation, the spiritual world reached its highest level. The martyrs die and receive the kingship, and those who survive the tribulation will live and enter the spirit world where they receive the kingship. If the apostle John had fallen in tribulation, he would not have been able to see the complete revelation.
  그러므로 사도 요한은 주님께서 환난을 통과할 때에 십자가 앞에서 인정을 받은 사람이요 네로 황제의 무서운 박해가 와서 그 환난을 통과할 때에 그 영계는 최고도로 높은 단계를 이루게 되었습니다. 순교자는 죽어서 왕권을 받게 되는 것이요 환난에서 남은 자가 된 자는 살아서 왕권을 받는 영계에 들어가게 됩니다. 만일 사도 요한이 환난에서 쓰러지고 말았다면 완전 계시를 볼 수 없었을 것입니다.

However, when they did not fall down in the tribulation and became the ones who remained, they reached the stage of receiving complete revelation from God. The gift is a gift that is given unconditionally and freely, and seeing complete revelation is a special revelation. This is what He saw the missionary revelation of the age at the stage of being fully acknowledged before God.
  그러나 환난에서 쓰러지지 않고 남은 자가 될 때에 완전 계시를 하나님께 받는 단계에 이르게 된 것입니다. 은사는 무조건 거저 주는 은사요 완전 계시를 보는 것은 특수한 계시이니 이것은 하나님 앞에 완전히 인정을 받는 단계에서 시대적인 사명적 계시를 보게 되었던 것입니다.

2. John on the Isle of Patmos (verse 9)
  2. 밧모 섬에 있는 요한 (9절)

From a human point of view, the fact that John, who passed through tribulation, was confined to the lonely island of Patmos is rather a painful place than the one who died a martyr. Therefore, God led John to the Isle of Patmos because that place was the right place for Apostle John to go.
God's guidance is not only direct guidance, but also lifting and driving away enemies is eventually God's guidance.
  인간이 볼 때는 환난을 통과한 요한이 쓸쓸한 밧모 섬에 갇혔다는 것은 오히려 순교를 한 자보다 오히려 괴로운 자리라고 볼 수 있습니다. 그러므로 그 자리가 사도 요한으로서는 마땅히 가야 할 곳이므로 하나님은 밧모 섬으로 요한을 인도한 것입니다. 하나님의 인도라는 것은 직접으로 인도하는 것만이 아니고 원수를 들어서 쫓아내고 끌고 가는 것도 결국은 하나님의 인도가 됩니다.

This is because God controls even the hearts of the enemies. Therefore, all the servants who are patient will be thankful for everything. Because the Spirit of God is always with you.
Why did God lead them to the island of Patmos, which is the boundary between the East and the West, has the following significance.
  왜냐하면 원수의 마음까지도 하나님이 주관하기 때문입니다. 그러므로 참는 종은 무엇이나 다 감사할 일이 되는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님의 신이 항상 같이하기 때문입니다. 어찌하여 하나님은 동서양에 경계가 되는 밧모 섬으로 인도했느냐 하는 것은 다음과 같은 의의가 있습니다.

First: It was led to the island of Patmos to show what will happen on the day of the last tribulation and calamity.
  첫째 : 마지막 환난과 재앙의 날에 될 일을 보여주기 위하여 밧모 섬으로 인도한 것입니다.

This is because the last tribulation is an apocalypse that shows that it will occur centering on the Middle East but will occur in the region surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. God led John to the island of Patmos in the Mediterranean Sea in order to show John the will of having determined the location and boundary in advance when He showed what would happen in the future.
It is not spiritual to show what is to be done on earth, but it is to be done directly and practically on earth, so the location on the earth was set as the island of Patmos.
  마지막 환난은 중동을 중심하여 일어나되 지중해를 둘러싼 지경에서 있을 것을 보여주는 묵시이기 때문입니다. 하나님은 앞으로 될 일을 보여줄 때에 반드시 그 위치와 경계를 미리 정한 뜻을 요한에게 보여주기 위하여 지중해 밧모 섬으로 인도한 것입니다. 땅위에서 마땅히 될 일을 보여주는 것은 영적이 아니요, 직접 실지적으로 지상에서 이루어지는 일이 되기 때문에 지상에 위치를 밧모 섬으로 정했던 것입니다.

Second: Looking at the current international situation, the scientific war of annihilation of mankind will be centered in the Mediterranean Sea because the base of scientific development began in the Mediterranean Sea. The Book of Revelation shows that the war of annihilation of mankind is centered on the Mediterranean Sea due to the development of human science.
  둘째 : 지금 국제 정세를 볼 때에 과학적인 인류 전멸의 전쟁은 지중해를 중심하여 있을 것은 과학 발전의 근거지가 지중해를 중심한데서 시작되었기 때문입니다. 계시록은 인간 과학 발전으로 인류 전멸의 전쟁은 지중해를 중심하여 있는 것을 보여주었던 것입니다.

Third: All prophets saw the apocalypse centering on the Mediterranean Sea.
  셋째 : 어느 선지나 다 지중해를 중심하여 묵시를 보게 되었던 것입니다.

All the prophets showed that tribulation would come to the north, centering on the Middle East, and that the end of the world would happen by the sea at the end of the earth in the east. Therefore, we can see that the secret of this revelation clearly showed the tribulation to come centering on Asia and the complete work of the end of Christianity centering on Asia.
  모든 선지는 하나같이 중동을 중심하여 북방으로 환난이 올 것을 보여주었고 종말의 역사는 동방 땅 끝 바다 옆에서 일어날 것을 보여 주었습니다. 그러므로 우리는 이 계시에 비밀은 분명히 아시아를 중심하여 올 환난과 아시아를 중심하여 일어날 기독교 종말의 완전 역사를 보여 주었다고 보게 됩니다.

3. Revelation on the Lord's Day (10)
  3. 주의 날에 계시를 봄 (10)

@ I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,(Rev.1:10)
@ 주의 날에 내가 성령에 감동하여 내 뒤에서 나는 나팔 소리 같은 큰 음성을 들으니(계1:10)

As for why you saw the revelation on the Lord's day, it says: The Lord's day is seen as the day of victory for the Lord who passed through tribulation. We believe that if there is no day when the Lord is victorious, mankind in the world will never be able to overcome and escape the power of the devil, but since the Lord has won and resurrected on this day, people who have died under the power of the devil will see the most blessed thing of liberation from the power of death. it has been
  어찌하여 주의 날에 계시를 보았느냐에 대하여 다음과 같이 말합니다. 주의 날은 환난을 통과한 주께서 승리한 날이라고 보게 됩니다.
  우리는 주님께서 승리하는 날이 없다면 세계 인류는 도저히 마귀의 권세를 이기고 벗어날 수가 없을 것이로되 주께서 이날에 승리하고 부활하셨으므로 마귀 권세 아래서 죽게 된 인간들은 사망의 권세를 벗어난 해방이라는 가장 복된 일을 보게 된 것입니다.

Since the first Adam was defeated by the devil, Adam was deprived of the blessing, and the second Adam, Jesus, was victorious, so the lost blessing of God was given to mankind again through the victorious resurrection of Christ.
Therefore, the revelation that the peaceful kingdom of complete victory will come on the Lord's Day was shown to John, who passed through tribulation.
  첫째 아담이 마귀에게 졌으므로 아담은 축복을 빼앗겼고 둘째 아담 예수님은 승리하셨으므로 잃었던 하나님의 축복을 다시 인간에게 주게 된 일이 그리스도의 승리의 부활을 통하여 있게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 주의 날에 완전 승리의 평화왕국이 올 계시를 환난을 통과한 요한에게 보여준 것입니다.

4. The Appearance of the Terrible Lord (11-17)
  4. 두려운 주님으로 나타나심 (11-17)

@ Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength.
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:(Rev.1:11~17)
@ 가로되 너 보는 것을 책에 써서 에베소, 서머나, 버가모, 두아디라, 사데, 빌라델비아, 라오디게아 일곱 교회에 보내라 하시기로
몸을 돌이켜 나더러 말한 음성을 알아보려고 하여 돌이킬 때에 일곱 금 촛대를 보았는데 촛대 사이에 인자 같은 이가 발에 끌리는 옷을 입고 가슴에 금띠를 띠고 그 머리와 털의 희기가 흰 양털 같고 눈 같으며 그의 눈은 불꽃같고 그의 발은 풀무에 단련한 빛난 주석 같고 그의 음성은 많은 물소리와 같으며 그 오른손에 일곱별이 있고 그 입에서 좌우에 날선 검이 나오고 그 얼굴은 해가 힘 있게 비취는 것 같더라. 내가 볼 때에 그 발 앞에 엎드러져 죽은 자 같이 되매 그가 오른손을 내게 얹고 가라사대 두려워 말라 나는 처음이요 나중이니(계1:11~17)
All the disciples wrote the four Gospels and epistles, not to mention the work of appearing as the fearful Lord, but to record what He taught, performed miracles, died on the cross, and was resurrected as one of the carpenters of Nazareth.
  모든 제자들이 사복음과 편지서를 쓴 것은 두려운 주님으로 나타난 역사를 말한 것이 아니고 나사렛 목수의 한 사람으로 나타나서 가르친 일, 이적을 행한 일, 십자가에 죽은 일, 부활한 일, 이것을 기록한 것입니다.

Therefore, I see this article as an evangelist to make us believe that Jesus is the Son of God and our Savior. However, the purpose of the book of Revelation is to show what kind of servant God's servants should be, what kind of church the church should be, and what kind of gospel the gospel should be preached when unforgivable disasters come on the day of wrath.
  그러므로 이 글은 예수가 하나님의 아들이요, 우리의 구주라는 것을 믿게 하기 위한 전도문이라고 봅니다. 그러나 두려운 주님으로 나타난 계시는 진노의 날에 용서 없는 재앙이 올 때에 하나님의 종은 어떠한 종이 되어야 하며 교회는 어떠한 교회가 되어야 하며 전할 복음은 어떠한 복음이라는 것을 보여준 것이 계시록의 목적입니다.

5. The secret to the messenger of the Candlestick Church            (18-20)
  5. 촛대교회 사자에게 알려주는 비밀(18-20)

@ I am he that live, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.(Rev.1:18~20)
@ 곧 산 자라 내가 전에 죽었었노라 볼지어다. 이제 세세토록 살아 있어 사망과 음부의 열쇠를 가졌노니 그러므로 네 본 것과 이제 있는 일과 장차 될 일을 기록하라. 네 본 것은 내 오른손에 일곱별의 비밀과 일곱 금 촛대라 일곱별은 일곱 교회의 사자요 일곱 촛대는 일곱 교회니라(계:18~20)

The mystery of the cross was written by Paul, who became an apostle to the Gentiles, after receiving a revelation and clearly knowing it(Ephesians.3:1-6). However, the Book of Revelation is a revelation that shows the words to be delivered to those who will keep the Candlestick Church, which will be the church that remains even if the whole earth is destroyed by tribulation and disaster. Therefore, the remaining servant on the day of wrath will not be able to save the flock from the tribulation unless it is the book of Revelation sent to the seven churches.
  십자가의 비밀은 이방의 사도가 되는 바울이 계시를 받아 분명히 알게 되어 기록한 글입니다.(엡3:1-6). 그러나 계시록은 온 땅이 다 환난 재앙에서 망하게 되더라도 남은 교회가 될 촛대교회를 지킬 자에게 전할 말씀을 보여준 계시입니다. 그러므로 진노의 날에 남은 종은 반드시 일곱 교회에 써 보낸 계시록이 아니고는 환난에서 양떼를 살릴 수 없을 것입니다.

@ For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;(as I wrote before in few words, Whereby, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:(Eph.3:1~6)
@ 이러하므로 그리스도 예수의 일로 너희 이방을 위하여 갇힌 자 된 나 바울은 너희를 위하여 내게 주신 하나님의 그 은혜의 경륜을 너희가 들었을 터이라. 곧 계시로 내게 비밀을 알게 하신 것은 내가 이미 대강 기록함과 같으니 이것을 읽으면 그리스도의 비밀을 내가 깨달은 것을 너희가 알 수 있으리라. 이제 그의 거룩한 사도들과 선지자들에게 성령으로 나타내신 것 같이 다른 세대에서는 사람의 아들들에게 알게 하지 아니하셨으니 이는 이방인들이 복음으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수 안에서 함께 후사가 되고 함께 지체가 되고 함께 약속에 참예하는 자가 됨이라.
(엡3:1~6)

Conclusion
We must know the work of being saved from sin through the cross that Christ endured and overcame to the end, and through the book of Revelation, which Apostle John received as a remnant who passed through tribulation, both spiritually and physically from tribulation and calamities.
  결  론
  우리는 그리스도께서 끝까지 참고이긴 십자가로 말미암아 죄에서 구원을 받고, 사도 요한이 환난을 통과한 남은 자로서 받은 계시록을 통하여 환난과 재앙에서 영육이 아울러 구원받는 역사가 무엇인지를 알아야 될 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.