• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 설교

10. The work of the missionary and the work of forming the pure golden…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-02-21 11:07 조회499회 댓글0건

본문

10. The work of the missionary and the work of forming the pure golden candlestick(Zechariah 4:1~14).
10. 사명자의 역사와 순금 등대를 이루는 역사(슥4:1~14).

1. Zerubbabel's work and judgment(Joel.3:1-2, 14-17, Hag.2:18      ~23, Zech.4:10).
 1. 스룹바벨의 역사와 심판(욜3:1-2, 14-17, 학2:18~23, 슥4:10).

@ In that day, say the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, say the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, say the LORD of hosts.(Hag.2:23)
@ 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.(학2:23)

God said that in the past, the people of Israel were extremely corrupt, and as in Jeremiah.5:1, there was no one on the streets of Jerusalem seeking the truth, so the temple in Jerusalem was devastated by Babylon and there was no possibility of rebuilding the temple by human power. no see. However, God commanded Cyrus, King of Persia in the East, to destroy Babylon, and was moved by the mighty work of God, and commanded the temple to be rebuilt. The construction of the temple was started, but the temple was stopped due to the envy and interference of the same people.
  하나님은 과거에 이스라엘 성민이 극도로 부패하여 렘5:1과 같이 예루살렘 거리에 진리를 구하는 자가 한 사람도 없으므로 예루살렘 성전은 바벨론에게 황폐화되어 인간의 힘으로는 다시 성전을 복구할 가능성이 없게 되었던 것입니다. 그러나 하나님은 동방 바사국의 고레스 왕을 들어 바벨론을 멸하고 하나님의 강권적인 역사에 마음이 감동되어 성전을 다시 건축하라는 명령을 내리되 스룹바벨이 총독이 되어 예루살렘에 돌아와서 대제사장 여호수아가 합세하여 성전 지대를 놓고 건축을 시작하였으나 동족의 시기와 방해로 성전을 중지 당하고 있었던 것입니다.

However, in the 2nd year of King Darius, when God gave authority to Zerubbabel to finish the temple, the word of God came to Haggai on September 24th, telling him that world-wide judgment would come without delay.(Haggai.2:18-23).
This is to teach the new Zerubbabel that when the church, the spiritual Israel, becomes corrupt and becomes Babel, the judgment period will come as the candlestick church, the work of The BRANCH(Zech.3:8, 6:12) will be fulfilled(Zech.4:10).
God taught the meaning that God will bring about judgment only after stopping work. It is to allow the exercise of the right of witness authority, to exercise your rights. As a result, in the past, Israel returned from captivity in Babylon and the temple was restored through the work of Governor Zerubbabel, and just as Israel was restored, in the end of mankind, through Cyrus the anointed of the East prophesied in Is.44:28 and Is.45:1, It means that at the time of and Babel secularization and corruption, Zerubbabel(Zech.4:10) who held the plumb line, will restore the Garden of Eden through the work of the Golden Candlestick Church(Rev.1:12) that the work of The BRANCH (Zech.3:8, 6:12) and establish the millennium of the kingdom of peace on earth (Rev.20:4).
  그러나 하나님은 다리오 왕 2년에 다시 강권 발동을 시켜 스룹바벨에게 권세를 주어서 성전을 마치도록 할 때에 하나님의 말씀이 9월 24일에 학개에게 임하여 지체하지 않고 세계적인 심판이 올 것을 말씀하셨습니다.(학2:18-23). 이것은 영적 이스라엘인 교회가 속화 부패되어 바벨화 될 적에 새로운 스룹바벨에게 순(슥3:8, 6:12)의 역사인 촛대교회가 이루어지므로 써 심판기가 온다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.(슥4:10) 다시 말하면 하나님의 명령이 있더라도 합심이 안 될 때는 하나님은 역사를 중지시켜 이루시고야 심판을 내리신다는 뜻을 가르친 것입니다. 증인권세의 권리행사를 허락하시는 것입니다. 결과적으로 과거 이스라엘이 바벨론 포로에서 돌아와 총독 스룹바벨의 역사로 성전이 복구되고, 이스라엘이 회복되었던 것처럼 인간 종말에 사44:28과 사45:1절에 예언된 동방의 기름 받은 고레스를 통하여 속화되고 바벨화 되어 부패된 때에 다림줄을 쥔 스룹바벨(슥4:10)의 금 촛대교회(계1:12) 역사로 에덴동산을 회복하여 지상 평화왕국의 천년왕국(계20:4)을 이루시겠다는 뜻입니다.

Rather than waiting for God's work, it is a matter of whether the co-workers agree. If they cannot come to a consensus to the end, they must give authority to one person and achieve it by force. In the past, when the restoration of the temple was suspended for 15 years after the Babylonian captivity in Israel, there was a strong work of exercising rights(Ezra.6:11), and even when the wall was restored, there was a strong work of power(Nehemiah.4:16-18). When the authority of witness(Rev. 11:3) argued with the truth of the plumb line of the judgment of truth in the previous three and a half years, when the powerful work came and the authority of judgment(Rev.11:4~5, Is.60:12, Matthew.21:44, Dan.2:44~45) is going on.
  우리는 하나님의 역사를 기다리는 것보다도 동역자가 합심을 하느냐에 문제가 되는 것입니다. 만일 끝까지 합심이 못되는 경우는 한 사람에게 권세를 주어서 강권으로라도 이루고야 만다는 것입니다.
  과거 이스라엘이 바벨론 포로 이후 성전 복구가 15년간 중단 되었을 때 권리행사의 강권 역사(스6:11)가 있었고, 성곽이 복구 될 때에도 강권역사(느4:16~18)가 있었던 것처럼 증인권세(계11:3)가 전 삼년 반에 진리의 심판의 다림줄의 진리로 변론할 때 강권역사가 임하여 심판의 권세(계11:4~5, 사60:12, 마21:44, 단2:44~45)가 진행 된다는 것입니다.

Here, the missionary refers to a servant of the age who will work in the previous three and a half years, who will seal and raise 144,000 peoples(Rev.7:2-4), and is a representative servant of prophecy again(Rev.10:11). The servant of the authority to measure the witness(Rev.11:1~6), the servant of the authority of the iron rod(Rev.2:26~28, Rev.12:5), the servant who will raise up the tribe of Jacob(Is.49:6), the servant who Cyrus the anointed of the East prophesied(Isaiah.45:1), a servant with olive trees that produce gold oil(Zechariah.4:12), and a servant whose worm-like Jacob's teeth in the east will serve as sharp threshing instruments(Is.41:14-15, Rev.14:14~20), with perfect authority of defense(Is.1:18~20, Is.3:13, Micah.6:1~2), the servant who overcame the accusation of the devil with blood and word testimony(Rev.12:11) and must be seen as missionaries who convey the words spoken by the Spirit and the Bride.
(Rev.12:17-19).
  여기서 사명자라 함은 전 삼년 반에 역사할 시대적인 종으로 인을 쳐서 십사만 사천 명을 일으키고(계7:2~4), 다시 예언의 대표적인 종(계10:11)이며, 다림줄의 진리로 척량할 증인 권세의 종(계11:1~6)이며, 철장 권세의 종(계2:26~28, 계12:5)이며, 야곱의 지파를 일으킬 종(사49:6), 동방의 기름 받은 고레스의 종(사45:1)이며, 금 기름을 내는 감람나무 가진 된(슥4:12)종이며, 동방에 지렁이 같은 야곱의 이가 날카로운 타작 기계를 삼을 종(사41:14~15, 계14:14~20)으로, 완전 변론권세(시1:18~20, 사3:13, 미6:1~2)로, 마귀참소를 피와 말씀증거로 이긴 종(계12:11)이며, 성령과 신부가 하시는 말씀을 전하는(계12:17~19) 사명자로 보아야 합니다.

@ Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this.(Ezra.6:11)
@ 내가 또 조서를 내리노니 무론 누구든지 이 명령을 변개하면 그 집에서 들보를 빼어내고 저를 그 위에 매어달게 하고 그 집은 이로 인하여 거름더미가 되게 하라.(스6:11)
@ And it came to pass from that time forth, that the half of my servants wrought in the work, and the other half of them held both the spears, the shields, and the bows, and the habergeons; and the rulers were behind all the house of Judah.
They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.
For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.
(Neh.4:16~18)
@ 그 때로부터 내 종자의 절반은 역사하고 절반은 갑옷을 입고 창과 방패와 활을 가졌고 민장은 유다 온 족속의 뒤에 있었으며 성을 건축하는 자와 담부하는 자는 다 각각 한 손으로 일을 하며 한 손에는 병기를 잡았는데 건축하는 자는 각각 칼을 차고 건축하며 나팔 부는 자는 내 곁에 섰었느니라.(느4:16~18)

2. The work of building a pure gold candlestick(Zech.4:1~7)
2. 순금 등대를 이루는 역사.(슥4:1~7)

@ And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:2)
@ 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:2)

God raised up Babylon to attack Jerusalem, which had become corrupt at the end of the Old Testament, and had spiritual people build the Jerusalem temple again. However, this is only a prophetic teaching that at the end of Christianity, the corrupt church will disappear and a new church will emerge as a converted saint, and a new era will be realized through that church. Therefore, through the text, we can see that the work of the changeable saints is the work of creating a pure gold lampstand(Rev.1:12 seven golden candlesticks).
하나님께서 구약 말기에 부패한 예루살렘을 바벨론을 들어서 치고 신령한 사람들로 다시 예루살렘 성전을 짓게 하셨던 것입니다. 그런데 이것은 기독교 종말에 부패한 교회는 없어지고 변화성도로 다시 새로운 교회가 나오므로 그 교회로 말미암아 새 시대가 이루어질 것을 가르친 예언적인 일에 불과합니다. 그러므로 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 순금등대(금 촛대; 계1:12)를 일으키는 역사라는 것을 본문을 통하여 다음과 같이 알 수 있습니다.

1). The pure gold lighthouse of work that awakens the              sleeping(1-2).
1). 잠든 자를 깨우는 역사의 순금등대(1-2).

@ And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.(Zech.4:1)
@ 내게 말하던 천사가 다시 와서 나를 깨우니 마치 자는 사람이 깨우임 같더라.(슥4:1)
@ And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;(Rev.1:12)
@ 몸을 돌이켜 나더러 말한 음성을 알아보려고 하여 돌이킬 때에 일곱 금 촛대를 보았는데(계1:12)

This lampstand of pure gold taught the altar of God. The Holy of Holies, the altar of the temple in Jerusalem, was destroyed by Babylon and was unable to offer sacrifices for 70 years. Showing the apocalypse as a lighthouse taught that the church, which was devastated at the end of Christianity, would be restored through the servant of authority who received the kingship. We can know that it is the church of the seven golden lampstands and the perfect church(Rev.1:20) where the Lord, who is to come as the King of Kings, will observe and raise up the seven stars(Rev.1:16). Also, the seven stars are the 144,000 missionaries in the last days who will receive the kingship(Dan.12:3).
  이 순금등대는 하나님의 제단을 가르친 것인데 예루살렘 성전의 제단인 지성소가 바벨론에게 파괴를 당하고 제사를 드릴 수 없는 자리에 70년간 있다가 동방 고레스의 명령에 의하여 그 제단을 다시 쌓게 될 때에 그 제단을 순금 등대로 묵시를 보여준 것은 기독교 종말에 황폐된 교회가 다시 왕권 받은 권세의 종을 통하여 이루어질 것을 가르친 것입니다.
 그것이 일곱 금 촛대교회로서 또한 만왕의 왕으로 오실 주님께서 살피시고 일곱 별(계1:16)을 일으키실 완전한 교회임(계1:20)을 알 수 있습니다. 또한 일곱 별은 왕권 받을 십사만 사천 명의 말세 사명자입니다.(단12:3)

@ And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shone in his strength.(Rev.1:16)
@ 그 오른손에 일곱 별이 있고 그 입에서 좌우에 날선 검이 나오고 그 얼굴은 해가 힘 있게 비취는 것 같더라.(계1:16)
@ The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.(Rev.1:20)
@ 네 본 것은 내 오른손에 일곱 별의 비밀과 일곱 금 촛대라 일곱 별은 일곱 교회의 사자요 일곱 촛대는 일곱 교회니라.(계1:20)
@ And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.(Dan.12:3)
@ 지혜 있는 자는 궁창의 빛과 같이 빛날 것이요 많은 사람을 옳은 데로 돌아오게 한 자는 별과 같이 영원토록 비취리라.(단12:3)

Transformation saints form a new church because there is a work of awakening the saints who have fallen asleep, so at the same time they wake up and wake up, the pure gold lampstand church is automatically formed. It is because the work of answering prayer descends that a perfect candlestick church that defeats darkness will be formed when those who prepare oil by praying a lot are awakened, just as it is said that the virgin who prepared the oil holds the lamp to meet the bridegroom. The church in the Age of Grace was formed at the same time that sinners were called and regenerated. The church that shines in the midst of darkness in tribulation is a church that is made possible by receiving regeneration and answering the prayers of the servants who prayed in the midst of trials. It is to win without being defeated. The seven lamps at the top of the pure gold lampstand and the seven crowns on the lamps taught a church made up of transformed saints who were fully prepared. Since it is righteous to preach the eternal gospel of prophecy again and awaken the sleeping souls, it is to prepare the fine linen for bridesmaids (Rev.19:8, 19:14).
 변화성도가 새로운 교회를 이루게 되는 것은 깊이 잠든 성도들을 깨우치는 역사가 있으므로 그들이 각성을 받고 일어나는 동시에 자동적으로 순금등대 교회가 이루어지는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 기름을 준비한 처녀가 등불을 들고 신랑을 맞이한다는 말씀과 같이 기도를 많이 하여서 기름을 준비한 자들이 각성을 받게 될 때에 흑암을 물리치는 완전한 촛대교회를 이루게 되는 것은 기도 응답의 역사가 내리기 때문입니다.
 은혜시대의 교회는 죄인들을 불러서 중생을 받게 하는 동시에 이루어진 교회요, 환난 가운데 흑암 중에서 빛을 발하는 교회는 중생을 받고 시련 가운데 기도하던 종들의 기도 응답으로 이루어지는 교회이므로 아무리 흑암 세력이 강하게 온다 하여도 피해를 당하지 않고 승리하게 되는 것입니다. 순금등대 꼭대기에 일곱 등잔이 있고 그 등잔에 일곱 관이 있는 것은 완전 준비가 된 변화성도로 이루어진 교회를 가르쳤습니다.
 다시 예언의 영원한 복음을 전하여 잠든 영혼을 깨우치는 것이 의로운 일이므로 신부단장 세마포(계19:8, 19:14)를 준비하는 일입니다.

2). Olive trees to the left and right of the lighthouse(3).
2). 등대 좌우에 있는 감람나무(3).

The olive tree is what taught David's kingship. Therefore, the kingdom of David, the kingdom of the saints, will be established on this earth through the church that remains until the time of the Lord's Second Coming. Therefore, the kingdom of the saints is accomplished through Christ, but when Christ said to Apostle John, “You are my son instead of me,” the purpose was not just to serve Mary, but also to make Christ the King of kings and at the same time establish a kingdom on earth.
In Rev.11:1, which means that the apostle John has the mission to do, “Give a reed like a rod and measure those who worship in the temple and in the altar, but do not measure the court outside the temple. If you look at the fact that it will be trampled on for a forty-two months,” it means that those who remain and enter the new kingdom of Christ without being trampled under foot by the Gentiles are those who have been measured by the Apostle John for the authority to prophesy again.
감람나무라는 것은 다윗의 왕권을 가르친 것입니다. 그러므로 주 재림 시까지 남아있는 교회로 말미암아 이 땅에 다윗왕국인 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 것입니다. 그러므로 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 것은 그리스도를 통하여 이루어지되 그리스도께서 사도 요한에게 ‘너는 내 대신 아들’이라고 한 것은 단지 마리아를 섬기는 것만이 목적이 아니고 그리스도께서 만왕의 왕이 되는 동시에 지상에 왕국을 이루기 위하여 역사할 사명은 사도 요한에게 있다는 뜻으로 계11:1에 “지팡이 같은 갈대를 주면서 성전과 제단 안에서 경배하는 자를 척량하되 성전 밖 마당은 척량하지 말고 그냥 두라 이것을 이방인에게 주었은즉 저희가 거룩한 성을 마흔 두 달 동안 짓밟으리라” 고 한 것을 보면 이방 세력에게 밟히지 않고 남아서 새로운 그리스도 왕국에 들어갈 자는 사도 요한에게 다시 예언하는 권세의 척량을 받은 자라고 한 것입니다.

This did not happen at the time of Apostle John, but as in Rev. chapter 13, when the red dragon gave authority to the beast and overcame the authority of the saints for forty-two months and disturbed the world, those who remained without receiving the calamity of the tribulation were the missions given by Apostle John in the Book of Revelation. It means that the kingdom of David will be fulfilled through works, so in verse Rev.11:3, “I will give power to two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.
 이것은 사도 요한 당시에 된 일이 아니고 계13장과 같이 붉은 용이 짐승에게 권세를 주어 마흔 두 달 동안 성도의 권세를 이기고 세계를 어지럽힐 때에 그 환난의 재앙을 받지 않고 남을 자는 사도 요한이 맡은 사명인 계시록을 통하여 역사가 일어남으로써 다윗왕국이 이루어질 것을 뜻하여 계11장 3절에 “두 증인에게 권세를 주리니 저희가 굵은 베옷을 입고 일천 이백 육십일을 예언하리라.

These are the two olive trees that stand before the Lord on this earth.” The time to prophesy again with the Book of Revelation that Apostle John received is to teach that the Transfiguration Saints will testify the prophecy at the end of Christianity during the three and a half years before the Second Coming of the Lord. The candlestick church is a church where those who believe in and follow the evidence gather. The purpose of this church is to keep the word of prophecy, and through this organization, the remaining servants and the remaining people enter the new age and establish the kingdom of the saints, the kingdom of David.
  Therefore, the kingdom of the saints on earth is established through the servants who have received the kingship of the olive tree, and it is formed through the Candlestick Church.
  이는 이 땅에 주 앞에 선 두 감람나무” 라고 한 것은 사도 요한이 받은 계시록을 가지고 다시 예언할 시기는 주 재림 전 삼년 반 동안 변화성도가 기독교 종말에 예언을 증거 할 것을 가르친 것인데 이 예언을 증거 하므로 그 증거를 믿고 따라가는 자들이 모인 교회가 촛대교회란 것입니다. 이 교회 목적이 예언의 말씀을 지키기 위하여 뭉쳐진 단체이니 이 단체를 통하여 남은 종과 남은 백성이 새 시대에 들어가 다윗왕국인 성도의 나라를 이루게 되는 것입니다.
  그러므로 지상 성도 나라는 감람나무 왕권 받은 종을 통하여 이루어지되 촛대교회로 이루어지는 것입니다.

3). The work of becoming the spirit of Jehovah(4-6).
3). 여호와의 신으로 되는 역사(4-6).

@ Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, say the LORD of hosts.

@ 그가 내게 일러 가로되 여호와께서 스룹바벨에게 하신 말씀이 이러하니라. 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 이는 힘으로 되지 아니하며 능으로 되지 아니하고 오직 나의 신으로 되느니라.(슥4:6)

The church in the Age of Grace began with the testimony of people who personally saw and touched the body of Jesus Christ to testify of His resurrection. However, the pure gold lampstand church is a work that teaches the Spirit of God to clearly know the words of prophecy, so a perfect church will be established through servants who testify to the words of prophecy. The work of the apostles who testified of the resurrection was not a mission to testify the words of prophecy, but rather they were witnesses and testified as they were, and the books that recorded this became the four Gospels.(Luke.1:1-4),
 은혜시대 교회는 예수 그리스도의 부활을 증거 하기 위하여 그 몸을 친히 보고 만진 사람들이 증거 한 것으로 시작된 것입니다. 그러나 순금등대 교회라는 것은 예언의 말씀을 하나님의 신이 분명히 알도록 끔 가르쳐 주는 역사이니 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 종들을 통하여 완전한 교회가 이루어지게 됩니다. 부활을 증거 한 사도들의 역사라는 것은 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 사명이 아니고 자기들이 친히 목격자 되어서 그대로 증거 한 것인데 이것을 기록한 책이 사 복음서가 되었습니다.
(눅1:1-4),

However, the pure gold candlestick church is a church that the Spirit of God personally teaches in order to accurately testify the words of prophecy in the end times. The reason Christianity today is extremely confused in its view of the end times is because people interpreted the Bible as they wished.
  Therefore, since the Candlestick Church cannot be established with this, the Spirit of the Lord directly argues the words of prophecy through the lips of the servant, and the Candlestick Church is established (Is.28:11, Is.59:21). Now that this kind of work has appeared in the East, a group called the Pure Gold Lampstand and Candlestick Church, the ark of Jehovah God, has emerged. This was accomplished because the Spirit of Jehovah clearly taught the truth of the end of Christianity. Without the truth of the plumb line taught in the Candlestick Church, the perfect Candlestick Church cannot be established. This is because teaching them to know the Word accurately has appeared as the Spirit of Jehovah.
그러나 순금등대 교회라는 것은 하나님의 신이 종말에 예언의 말씀을 정확히 증거 하기 위하여 친히 가르쳐 주는 것으로 이루어지는 교회입니다. 오늘에 기독교가 극도로 종말관이 혼선된 것은 사람들이 자기 마음대로 성경을 해석한 때문입니다.
 그러므로 이것으로는 촛대교회를 이룰 수 없으므로 여호와의 신이 직접으로 예언의 말씀을 종의 입술을 통하여 변론하시게 되어 촛대교회가 이루어지게 하시는 것입니다.(사28:11, 사59:21). 지금 이러한 역사가 동방에 나타났으므로 여호와 하나님의 방주인 순금등대 촛대교회라는 단체가 나오게 되었습니다. 이것은 여호와의 신이 기독교 종말의 진리를 분명히 가르쳐 주는 일이 있으므로 이루어진 것이니 촛대교회에서 가르치는 다림줄의 진리가 아니고는 완전한 촛대교회를 이룰 수가 없는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 말씀을 정확히 알도록 가르쳐 주는 일이 여호와의 신으로 나타났기 때문입니다.

@ As for me, this is my covenant with them, say the LORD; My spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, say the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.(Is.59:21)
@ 여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 그들과 세운 나의 언약이 이러하니 곧 네 위에 있는 나의 신과 네 입에 둔 나의 말이 이제부터 영영토록 네 입에서와 네 후손의 입에서와 네 후손의, 후손의 입에서 떠나지 아니하리라 하시니라 여호와의 말씀이니라.(사59:21)

4). A work of absolute victory(7).
4). 완전 승리의 역사(7).

@ Who are you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.(Zech.4:7)
@ 큰 산아 네가 무엇이냐 네가 스룹바벨 앞에서 평지가 되리라 그가 머릿돌을 내어 놓을 때에 무리가 외치기를 은총, 은총이 그에게 있을찌어다 하리라 하셨고(슥4:7)

Because the work of the authority of judgment is with the Candlestick Church, complete victory is achieved. Many people will be freed from sin through Jesus, the stone of rejection, and through Jesus, the headstone, they will have complete victory on earth and establish a peaceful kingdom on earth. Therefore, the Candlestick Church exists when the headstone is laid out. The fact that the crowd shouted, “Grace, grace be upon him” taught the work of the Candlestick Church. When a sinner is called, he testifies to the cross of Jesus, the stone of rejection, and when he judges a sinner, he testifies to the truth of the plumb line of Jesus, the stone of the head.
  When it comes to churches, there are churches that aim for the kingdom of heaven, and there are also churches that aim for the new age. In the four Gospels and epistles, it was only called the church, but in the Book of Revelation, it is called the candlestick because the work of the transformed saints was taught at the time of the Second Coming. The great mountain is the demonic forces of the Northern Communist Party of atheism and materialism, and it is said that it will be completely destroyed in the war of Armageddon.
심판의 권세역사가 촛대교회에 같이 하므로 완전 승리를 이루게 됩니다. 버림 돌의 예수를 통하여 많은 사람이 죄에서 해방을 받게 되었고 머릿돌의 예수를 통하여 이 땅에서 완전히 승리하고 지상 평화왕국을 이루게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 촛대교회라는 것은 머릿돌을 내놓을 때에 있게 되는데 “무리가 외치기를 은총 은총이 그에게 있을 지어다” 한 것은 촛대교회의 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 죄인을 부를 때에는 버림돌 예수의 십자가를 증거 하였고 죄인을 심판할 때에는 머릿돌 예수의 다림줄의 진리를 증거 하는데 이것이 변화성도의 역사라는 것입니다.
 교회라는 것은 천국을 목적으로 둔 교회도 있고, 새 시대를 목적으로 둔 교회도 있습니다. 사복음서나 편지서에는 교회라고만 하였는데 계시록에는 촛대라고 한 것은 재림의 주를 맞이할 때에 변화성도의 역사를 가르쳤기 때문입니다. 큰 산은 무신론 유물론의 북방 공산당의 마귀 세력인데 완전히 망하게 된다는 말씀인데 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 완전히 멸하게 되는 것입니다.

@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.(Is.60:12)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라.(사60:12)
@ And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Mat.21:44)
@ 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니(마21:44)
@ And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeded out of their mouth, and devoured their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.(Rev.11:5~6)
@ 만일 누구든지 저희를 해하고자 한즉 저희 입에서 불이 나서 그 원수를 소멸할지니 누구든지 해하려 하면 반드시 이와 같이 죽임을 당하리라. 저희가 권세를 가지고 하늘을 닫아 그 예언을 하는 날 동안 비 오지 못하게 하고 또 권세를 가지고 물을 변하여 피 되게 하고 아무 때든지 원하는 대로 여러 가지 재앙으로 땅을 치리로다.(계11:5~6)

5). This is the work of the plumb line that God is pleased            with.(Zech.4:10, 암7:7~8)
5). 하나님께서 기뻐하시는 다림줄의 역사입니다.(슥4:10, 암7:7~8)

@ For who had despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.(Zech.4:10)
@ 작은 일의 날이라고 멸시하는 자가 누구냐 이 일곱은 온 세상에 두루 행하는 여호와의 눈이라 다림줄이 스룹바벨의 손에 있음을 보고 기뻐하리라.(슥4:10)

In Haggai 2:21-23, the heavens and the earth will shake, the thrones of the nations will be overthrown, the nations will be destroyed, and the chariots and their riders will be overthrown. Although it is a day for small things, as a servant who was made a servant, God is pleased with the word of the plumb line, so he is a servant who will win, and he is a missionary of the age who will argue for the before three and a half years.
(Rev.11:1~3)
학2:21~23절에 천지를 진동하고 열국의 보좌를 엎을 것이며, 열방을 멸할 것이며, 병거들과 그 탄자들을 엎드려뜨리니 말과 탄자들을 떨어뜨릴 제단을 하나님께서 인을 삼고 스룹바벨에게 택한 종을 삼으신 종으로 작은 일의 날이라 하지만 다림줄의 말씀을 쥐어서 하나님께서 기뻐하시므로 승리할 종으로 전 삼년 반에 변론할 시대적인 사명자입니다.
(계11:1~3)

@ Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. In that day, say the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, say the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, say the LORD of hosts.(Hag.2:21~23)
@ 너는 유다 총독 스룹바벨에게 고하여 이르라 내가 하늘과 땅을 진동시킬 것이요 열국의 보좌를 엎을 것이요 열방의 세력을 멸할 것이요 그 병거들과 그 탄 자를 엎드러뜨리리니 말과 그 탄 자가 각각 그 동무의 칼에 엎드러지리라. 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.(학2:21~23)

6). The work of the two branches of the olive tree that yields      golden oil(Zech.4:11-12).
6). 금 기름을 내는 감람나무 두 가지의 역사.(슥4:11~12).

@ And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?(Zech.4:12)
@ 다시 그에게 물어 가로되 금 기름을 흘려내는 두 금관 옆에 있는 이 감람나무 두 가지는 무슨 뜻이니이까?(슥4:12)

The olive tree is what taught David's kingship. Therefore, the work of the changeable saints is the succession of the kingship of David, so it is the work of the servants who are victorious no matter how strong the enemy's accusations are. David was anointed and no matter how much King Saul accused him, he did not fall under the accusation and did not treat evil with evil until the end, so he became an olive tree in the house of God(Ps.52:8). Therefore, no matter how wicked people accuse, whoever does not treat them with evil and relies only on God until the end, they become transformed saints and establish a kingdom of saints in the world.
감람나무라는 것은 다윗의 왕권을 가르친 것입니다. 그러므로 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 다윗의 왕권을 계승하는 것이니 아무리 원수의 참소가 강하게 있다 하여도 승리하는 종들의 역사입니다. 다윗이 기름 부음을 받고 아무리 사울 왕이 참소하지만 그 참소에 걸리지 않고 끝까지 악을 악으로 대하지 않았으므로 하나님의 집에 감람나무가 되었던 것입니다(시52:8). 그러므로 누구든지 아무리 악한 자들이 참소하여도 그들을 악으로 대하지 않고 끝까지 하나님만 의지하고 나가는 자들이라면 변화성도가 되어 세상에 성도의 나라를 이루게 됩니다.

The olive tree has the following significance. Now, the work of the servant with the activity of living life is the olive tree. Life is something that belongs only to God, and it is not about trying to hold onto some kind of sovereignty, but about obeying God as He works with love. If you look at Psalm 52:8-9, “But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I will trust in God's lovingkindness forever. Because you have done this, I will thank you forever; I will put my trust in your name before your saints, because it is good.” said King David.
   감람나무란 것은 다음과 같은 의의가 있습니다. 이제 산 생명의 활동이 있는 종의 역사가 감람나무입니다. 생명이란 것은 하나님께만 있는 것인데 자기가 무슨 주권을 쥐고자 하는 것이 아니고, 하나님께서 사랑으로 역사하는 대로 순종하려는 것이 생명의 활동이란 것입니다. 시52:8-9을 보면 “오직 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영원히 의지하리로다. 주께서 이 일을 행하셨으므로 내가 영영히 주께 감사하고 주의 이름이 선하므로 주의 성도 앞에서 내가 주의 이름을 의지 하리이다.” 라고 다윗왕은 말하였다.

When he said this, when King Saul came after him to harm King David for no reason, he did not want to harm Saul, but prayed for God's mercy to come upon him. When David became a man who did good and did not treat evil with evil, Saul let God die and David made the dynasty of kings, so the kingdom of Christ is the kingdom of David. At that time, he said that his kingship was an olive tree.
  Therefore, in Rev.11:4, the work of fully establishing the kingdom of David on earth at the end of Christianity is called the olive tree.
  이 말을 할 때는 사울 왕이 이유 없이 다윗 왕을 해코자하여 따라 올 때에 그는 사울을 해코자 하지 않고 하나님의 긍휼하심이 그에게 임하기 위하여 기도하는 마음으로 사울을 회개시키기 위하여 죽일 기회가 있어도 사울에게 인자를 베풀며 악을 악으로 대하지 않는 다윗이 될 때에 사울은 하나님이 죽게 하고 다윗은 만왕의 왕조가 되게 했으므로 그리스도의 왕국은 다윗의 왕국이라고 사9:7에 말했고, 다윗을 들어서 하나님은 시편을 기록할 때에 자기의 왕권을 감람나무라고 말했던 것입니다.
  그러므로 기독교 종말에 다윗왕국을 지상에 완전히 이루는 역사를 감람나무라고 계11:4에 말했습니다.

7). The one who stood before the Lord of the whole world          (Zech.4:13-14, Rev.11;4).
7). 온 세상의 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자(슥4:13-14, 계11:4).

@ Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.(Zech.4:14)
@ 가로되 이는 기름 발리운 자 둘이니 온 세상의 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자니라 하더라.(슥4:14)

This represents the world, and it means that the Lord has placed two representatives in front, and it is said that he is the one who stands before the Lord. Until this day, all the peoples of the world have been brought up from the pit of death by the cross of the Lord Jesus, and at the end, it means that the earthly kingdom will be established through the servants whom the Lord has set before them as agents. Looking at Mark 3:17, James and John were given the name “Boanerges,” that is, “sons of thunder,” meaning that the trustee mission would be with the two leaders in the last days. The name Jesus means “the one who will save his people from their sins,” and the name Loeja means that a new era will come as the enemy forces are defeated and eliminated. It is the work of the judgment of the God of wrath, and the work of the Lord of Judges. The giving of the new name Boanerges(son of thunder) to the apostles John and James is a type of the representation of the two witnesses and the representation of the East and the West.
   이것은 세계를 대표한 것인데 주께서 두 대표를 앞에 세웠다는 뜻으로 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자라고 한 것입니다. 이날까지는 주 예수님의 십자가로 세계에 모든 민족을 사망의 구렁텅이에서 올라오게 했고 마지막 때는 주님께서 두 종을 앞에 대행자로 세운 그 종을 통하여 지상왕국이 이루어지도록 역사한다는 뜻입니다. 막3:17을 보면 야고보와 요한에게는 두 사람을 합해서 이름을 ‘보아너게’ 곧 ‘우뢰의 아들’이라는 이름을 준 것은 말세에 뢰자적인 사명은 두 대표에게 있을 것을 뜻했습니다.
예수란 이름은 “자기 백성을 저희 죄에서 구원할 자”라는 뜻이요, 뢰자라는 이름은 원수 세력을 때려 없이하므로 새로운 시대가 온다는 뜻입니다. 진노의 하나님의 심판의 역사요, 심판주님의 역사라는 것입니다.
사도 요한과 야고보에게 보아너게(우뢰의 아들)란 새 이름을 준 것은 두 증인, 두 가지의 대표의 예표이며, 동서양의 대표를 뜻하는 것입니다.

@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:4)
@ And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder.(Mark.3:17)
@ 또 세베대의 아들 야고보와 야고보의 형제 요한이니 이 둘에게는 보아너게 곧 우뢰의 아들이란 이름을 더하셨으며(막3:17)

Therefore, the two branches of the olive tree signify the two representatives in the work of the candlestick church in the last days to bring about a new era. God always appoints representatives to carry out the mission of the age. A representative is a person who takes full responsibility for responding to God's Word.
  그러므로 두 감람나무 가지는 말세에 촛대교회의 역사로 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 일에 두 대표를 뜻한 것입니다. 언제나 하나님은 그 시대의 사명을 행하는 데는 대표자를 세우는 것입니다. 대표란 것은 하나님의 말씀에 응하여지는 일에 총 책임을 맡은 자입니다.

When Jesus came to the world, he died for the sins of all people for the purpose of leading them to heaven. At the time of the Lord's Second Coming, the remaining servants went out and prophesied for the purpose of establishing the kingdom on earth. Because you receive authority through that authority, a group of branches like a green olive tree will come out from under that authority. This is done through a servants called the branch of the olive tree by a group of changeable saints.
As a result, the two witnesses or the two olive trees represent the Eastern and Western work of the East(Rev.7:2~3) and the New thing(Is.43:19).
  예수님은 세상에 오실 적에 만민의 죄를 위하여 대신 죽어서 그들을 천국으로 인도하는 것을 목적 두었고 주 재림시의 남은 종은 그들이 나가서 예언하는 목적이 지상 왕국을 이루기 위하여 목적을 두고 역사하는 데는 대표의 사람이 말씀을 통하여 권세를 받으므로 그 권세 아래에서 푸른 감람나무 같은 가지의 단체가 나온다는 것입니다. 이것은 변화성도의 한 단체가 감람나무의 가지라는 종을 통하여 이루어지는 것입니다.
두 증인이나 두 감람나무 두 가지 된 종은 결과적으로 말세 동방 역사(계7:2~3), 새일 역사(사43:19)의 동서양의 대표라는 것입니다.

Therefore, no one can enter the kingdom of David in the new age without the work of the Candlestick Church. The kingdom of the new era is not for the soul, but for those who are protected in the midst of tribulation and become the people of the Kingdom of David, the people who remain through the candlestick church, which has become the church that has been left through the work of the power of witness, are the reason why the new kingdom is established on earth.
  그러므로 누구든지 촛대교회의 역사가 아니고는 새 시대의 다윗왕국에 들어갈 수가 없다는 것입니다. 새 시대 왕국이라는 것은 영혼이 가는 것이 아니고 환난 가운데서 보호받고 남은 자가 다윗왕국의 백성이 되는 것은 증인권세 역사로 남은 교회가 된 촛대교회로 말미암아 남은 백성이 있게 되므로 지상에 새로운 왕국이 이루어지는 것입니다.

* The meaning of the two olive trees is not to teach the resurrection saints, but to teach the representative people in the work of the new kingdom as the remaining servants will form the candlestick church at the time of the Lord's second coming. In conclusion, the two witnesses in Rev.11:3 by sealed raised up 144,000 transformed saints who made up the candlestick church(Rev.7:2~3) through the measuring work of the previous three and a half years, which argued the truth of the plumb line of authority(Rev.11:1) The remnant of the group(Rev.7:9) will be guided, protected and nurtured(Rev.12:6), and the Garden of Eden will be restored with the remnant servants and people to establish Christ's kingdom (Rev.11:15).
  * 감람나무 두 가지의 뜻은 부활 성도를 가르친 것이 아니고 주 재림 시에 남은 종으로서 촛대교회를 이루게 되므로 새로운 왕국이 이루어지는 일에 대표적인 사람을 가르친 것입니다. 결론적으로 계시록 11:1~3절의 두 증인 권세의 진리의 다림줄의 변론하는 전 삼년 반의 척량역사로 인을 쳐서 촛대교회를 이루는 십사만 사천 명의 변화성도를 일으키고(계7:2~3) 능히 셀 수 없는 큰 무리의 남은 백성(계7:9)을 예비처로 인도 보호 양육하여(계12:6) 남은 종, 남은 백성으로 에덴동산을 회복하여 그리스도의 나라(계11:15)를 이루게 됩니다.

@ And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.(Rev.11:15)
@ 일곱째 천사가 나팔을 불매 하늘에 큰 음성들이 나서 가로되 세상 나라가 우리 주와 그 그리스도의 나라가 되어 그가 세세토록 왕 노릇 하시리로다 하니(계11:15)

We definitely need to know The 2,000-year history of Christianity does not end with the salvation of souls who go to heaven by believing in Jesus and being born again. It ends with becoming the remaining servants and remaining people, receiving familial salvation and enjoying the blessings of all generations. It is to enjoy the age of rest of the millennial kingdom on earth by restoring the tree of life, the royal authority, and the Garden of Eden that were lost in the battle of the Word in the Garden of Eden.
우리는 분명히 알아야 합니다. 기독교 2000년의 역사가 예수를 믿고 중생 받아서 천국 가는 영혼구원으로 끝을 맺는 것이 아니고, 이제는 원죄와 자범죄를 해결 받고 죽지 않고 새 시대 가고, 죽음을 맛보지 않고 재림의 주를 영접하는 영과 육이 구원을 받아 남은 종, 남은 백성이 되여가족적인 구원을 받아 자손만대의 축복을 누리는 것으로 끝을 맺는 것입니다. 에덴동산에서 말씀 싸움에 져서 빼앗겼던 생명과와 왕권과 에덴동산을 회복하여 지상 천년왕국의 안식시대를 누리는 것입니다.
Thank you for watching until the end. You can see the English and Korean texts of the more detailed defense sermons that the Word responds to on the Internet homepage, blog, and the Candlestick Central Church in the internet. I hope you are in the peace of the Lord until next time. thank you.
끝까지 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다. 말씀이 응하는 좀 더 자세한 변론 설교의 영문과 한글의 본문을 인터넷 홈페이지, 블로그, 카페의 촛대중앙교회에서 볼 수 있습니다.
다음시간까지 주님의 평강 안에 있기를 기원합니다. 감사합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.