• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 설교

14. Combined mission with colleagues who obey the Word (Zech.3:6-10).

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-03-10 08:16 조회486회 댓글0건

본문

14. Combined mission with colleagues who obey the Word (Zech.3:6-10).
14. 말씀을 순종하는 동료(슥3:6-10)와 사명 결합.

The love of God who wants to give and the love of the Lord who wants to save and the work of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth who fulfills God's will, cannot be accomplished according to the thoughts and will of man, and it is impossible for humans to do so Even so, it can be said that it is God's decree and oath through the Word that He fulfills His word recorded under His foreknowledge and predestination.
  주고 싶은 하나님의 사랑과 살리고 싶어 하시는 주님의 사랑과 하나님의 뜻을 이루시는 진리의 영이신 성령의 역사가 이 땅에 이루어지는 일은 사람의 생각과 뜻에 따라 이루어진다는 것은 있을 수 없는 일이며, 인간에게는 장구한 세월이라 해도 하나님께서는 예지예정 아래 기록된 하나님의 말씀대로 이루신다는 것이 말씀을 통하여 하나님의 작정이며 맹세하신 일이라 할 수 있습니다.

@ The LORD of hosts had sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:(Is.14:24)
@ 만군의 여호와께서 맹세하여 가라사대 나의 생각한 것이 반드시 되며 나의 경영한 것이 반드시 이루리라.(사14:24)
@ I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.(Is.45:23)
@ 내가 나를 두고 맹세하기를 나의 입에서 의로운 말이 나갔은즉 돌아오지 아니 하나니 내게 모든 무릎이 꿇겠고 모든 혀가 맹약하리라 하였노라.(사45:23)

Through Moses, Deuteronomy 18:15 says that He will raise up a prophet like me, and verse 18 says He will raise up a prophet like you to Moses. In John 1:21, we can see that at the time of John the Baptist, the Jews were waiting for the prophet and Elijah. He also asked if he was Elijah, who was said to be coming in Mal.4:5.
  모세를 통하여 신18:15절에서는 나와 같은 선지자를 일으키신다고 하시고 18절에 모세에게 너와 같은 선지자 하나를 일으키신다 하셨는데 요1:21절에는 침례 요한의 때에 유대인들은 그 선지자와 엘리야를 기다리고 있었음을 알 수 있습니다. 말4:5절에 오리라 한 엘리야이냐고도 물었습니다.

@ The LORD your God will raise up unto you a Prophet from the midst of you, of your brethren, like unto me; unto him you shall hearken;(Deut.18:15)
@ 네 하나님 여호와께서 너의 중 네 형제 중에서 나와 같은 선지자 하나를 너를 위하여 일으키시리니 너희는 그를 들을찌니라.(신18:15)
@ I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.(Deut.18:18)
@ 내가 그들의 형제 중에 너와 같은 선지자 하나를 그들을 위하여 일으키고 내 말을 그 입에 두리니 내가 그에게 명하는 것을 그가 무리에게 다 고하리라.(신18:18)
@ And they asked him, What then? Are you Elias? And he said, I am not. Are you that prophet? And he answered, No.
@ 또 묻되 그러면 무엇, 네가 엘리야냐 가로되 나는 아니라 또 묻되 네가 그 선지자냐 대답하되 아니라.(요1:21)
@ Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:(Mal.4:5)
@ 보라 여호와의 크고 두려운 날이 이르기 전에 내가 선지 엘리야를 너희에게 보내리니(말4:5)
God prophesied 200 years before the birth of Cyrus as prophesied in Is.44:28 when Israel became corrupted and disobeyed the Word in the last days of Israel, and just as he used Cyrus the Medo-Persia king 2,700 years ago in Is.45:1 He said that Cyrus, who was anointed from the east, would appear and judge the world and do the work of unifying the world. He also said that Jacob, who was like an earthworm, would be judged as a sharp-toothed threshing machine, as in Is.41:14-15.
  하나님께서는 이스라엘 말기에 이스라엘이 부패되고 말씀에 불순종 할 때 사44:28절에 예언대로 고레스가 태어나기 200년 전에 예언하시고 그대로 메데 바사 고레스 왕을 들어 쓰셨던 것처럼 2,700년 전에 사45:1절에 동방에서 기름 받은 고레스가 나타나 세상을 심판하고 세계통일의 역사를 하실 것을 말씀하시고, 사41:14~15절처럼 지렁이 같은 동방 야곱을 이가 날카로운 타작 기계를 삼아 심판하실 것을 말씀하셨습니다.

@ That said of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, You shall be built; and to the temple, Your foundation shall be laid.(Is.44:28)
@ 고레스에 대하여는 이르기를 그는 나의 목자라 나의 모든 기쁨을 성취하리라 하며 예루살렘에 대하여는 이르기를 중건되리라 하며 성전에 대하여는 이르기를 네 기초가 세움이 되리라 하는 자니라.(사44:28)
@ Thus said the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;(Is.45:1)
@ 나 여호와는 나의 기름 받은 고레스의 오른손을 잡고 열국으로 그 앞에 항복하게 하며 열왕의 허리를 풀며 성 문을 그 앞에 열어서 닫지 못하게 하리라 내가 고레스에게 이르기를(사45:1)
@ Fear not, you worm Jacob, and you men of Israel; I will help you, said the LORD, and your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Behold, I will make you a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: you shall thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shall make the hills as chaff.(Is.41:14~15)
@ 지렁이 같은 너 야곱아, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아 두려워 말라 나 여호와가 말하노니 내가 너를 도울 것이라 네 구속자는 이스라엘의 거룩한 자니라. 보라 내가 너로 이가 날카로운 새 타작 기계를 삼으리니 네가 산들을 쳐서 부스러기를 만들 것이며 작은 산들로 겨 같게 할 것이라.(사41:14~15)

In addition, in Is.59:16 and Is.19:20, God predestined a servant to be the agent of God at the end of humanity and the end of Christianity, and said that he would do the work of power. He was predestined to be the servant of The BRANCH in Zech.3:8.
  Also, it is important that the servant of signet who is prophesied in Haggai.2:23 and Zech.3:8 and Zech.6:12 as the servant who will serve as The BRANCH appears. In addition, it is to establish a missionary and combine missions to accomplish God's will.
  또한 사59:16절과 사19:20절에 인간 종말, 기독교 종말에 하나님의 대행자를 삼을 종을 예정하시고, 강권 역사를 하실 것을 말씀하신 것이 정한 때에 나타날 종을 슥3:8절에서는 순의 종으로 예정하신 것입니다.
  또한 학2:23절에 인을 삼을 종으로 그리고 슥3:8절과 슥6:12절에 예언한 순의 종이 나타나는 것이 중요한 일이 아닐 수 없습니다. 또한 사명자를 세우시고 사명 결합을 하여 하나님의 뜻을 이루시고자 하시는 것입니다.

@ And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.(Is.59:16)
@ 사람이 없음을 보시며 중재자 없음을 이상히 여기셨으므로 자기 팔로 스스로 구원을 베푸시며 자기의 의를 스스로 의지하사(사59:16)

@ And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.(Is.19:20)
@ 이것이 애굽 땅에서 만군의 여호와를 위하여 표적과 증거가 되리니 이는 그들이 그 압박하는 자의 연고로 여호와께 부르짖겠고 여호와께서는 한 구원자, 보호자를 보내사 그들을 건지실 것임이라.(사19:20)
@ Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you, and your fellows that sit before you: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.(Zech.3:8)
@ 대제사장 여호수아야 너와 네 앞에 앉은 네 동료들은 내 말을 들을 것이니라. 이들은 예표의 사람이라 내가 내 종 순을 나게 하리라.(슥3:8)
@ And speak unto him, saying, Thus spoke the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:(Zech.6:12)
@ 고하여 이르기를 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 보라 순이라 이름하는 사람이 자기 곳에서 돋아나서 여호와의 전을 건축하리라.(슥6:12)
@ In that day, said the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, said the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, said the LORD of hosts(Hag.2:23)
@ 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.(학2:23)

Thus fulfilling all the prophecies, according to the words of the prophecy in Rev.10:11, again as the representative of the prophecy, in Rev.11:1~4, the authority of the witness who will work in the previous three and a half years as the truth of the plumb line of judgment, a reed like a rod. As a servant, as in Rev.7:2~4, as a servant to be sealed with the authority of the seal, as a servant with the authority of a rod of iron in Rev. 2:26~28 and Rev.12:5, as the Spirit and the Bride in Rev. 22:17~19 God's will is to fulfill the will of God by prophesying as the servant who will make the final argument, making judgment after the argument, restoring the Garden of Eden in the new heaven and new earth, and establishing the kingdom of peace on earth for a thousand years.
  그리하여 모든 예언을 성취하여 계시록의 예언의 말씀대로 계10:11절에 다시 예언의 대표로 계11:1~4절에 지팡이 같은 갈대인 심판의 다림줄의 진리로 전 삼년 반에 역사할 증인 권세의 종으로, 계7:2~4절처럼 인의 권세로 인을 칠 종으로, 계2:26~28절과 계12:5절에 철장 권세의 종으로 계22:17~19절에 성령과 신부로 최종 변론 할 종으로 예언하여 변론 후 심판하여 새 하늘 새 땅의 에덴동산을 회복하여 지상 천년평화왕국을 이루시는 것이 하나님의 뜻을 이루시는 것입니다.

@ And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings(Rev.10:11)
@ 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라.(계10:11)
@ And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.(Rev.11:1)
@ 또 내게 지팡이 같은 갈대를 주며 말하기를 일어나서 하나님의 성전과 제단과 그 안에서 경배하는 자들을 척량하되(계11:1)
@ And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 내가 나의 두 증인에게 권세를 주리니 저희가 굵은 베옷을 입고 일천 이백 육십 일을 예언하리라. 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:3~4)
@ Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. (Rev.7:3)
@ 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라.(계7:3)
@ And he that overcame, and kept my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.(Rev.2:26~28)
@ 이기는 자와 끝까지 내 일을 지키는 그에게 만국을 다스리는 권세를 주리니 그가 철장을 가지고 저희를 다스려 질그릇 깨뜨리는 것과 같이 하리라 나도 내 아버지께 받은 것이 그러하니라. 내가 또 그에게 새벽 별을 주리라.(계2:26~28)
@ And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.(Rev.12:5)
@ 여자가 아들을 낳으니 이는 장차 철장으로 만국을 다스릴 남자라 그 아이를 하나님 앞과 그 보좌 앞으로 올려가더라.(계12:5)

When teaching that achieving the complete victory of human history is a group that obeys the Word, he taught the end of the New Testament church by referring to the end of the Old Testament Church. No matter how much we are God's servants, even if we are a church, if we do not obey the Word, we will perish, and if we obey the Word, we will achieve victory, by looking at what happened at the end of the Old Testament Church. There are two types of judgment before us. There are judgments based on obeying or not obeying the words of the prophecy, and there are judgments that pay back according to what the person did. Just as Jerusalem was restored as a group that obeys the Word, in the end of Christianity, a perfect candlestick church will be established through a group that obeys the Word, and that church will completely establish the kingdom of the saints. Now, the work that appears to colleagues who obey the Word is evidenced as follows.
  인류 역사의 완전 승리를 이루는 일은 말씀을 순종하는 단체라는 것을 가르칠 때에 구약 교회에 종말을 들어서 신약 교회의 종말을 가르쳤습니다. 우리는 아무리 하나님의 종이요, 교회라 하더라도 말씀에 순종치 않을 때에는 망하는 것이요, 말씀에 순종할 때에는 승리를 이룬다는 것을 구약 교회의 종말에 된 일을 보아서 알 수 있습니다.
  심판이라는 것은 우리 앞에 두 가지가 있는 것이니, 예언의 말씀을 순종하고 안 하는데 의하여 나리는 심판도 있고 그 사람의 행한 대로 갚아 주는 심판도 있는 것입니다. 말씀에 순종하는 단체로서 예루살렘을 복구한 것과 같이 기독교 종말에도 말씀을 순종하는 단체로 말미암아 완전한 촛대 교회가 이루어지므로 그 교회가 성도의 나라를 완전히 이루게 되는 것입니다. 이제 말씀을 순종하는 동료들에게 나타나는 역사를 다음과 같이 증거 합니다.

1. Representatives who obey the Word receive the right(6-7)
1. 말씀을 순종하는 대표의 사람이 권리를 받음(6-7)

@ And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
Thus said the LORD of hosts; If you will walk in my ways, and if you will keep my charge, then you shall also judge my house, and shall also keep my courts, and I will give you places to walk among these that stand by.(Zech.3:6~7)
@ 여호와의 사자가 여호수아에게 증거하여 가로되 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 네가 만일 내 도를 준행하며 내 율례를 지키면 네가 내 집을 다스릴 것이요 내 뜰을 지킬 것이며 내가 또 너로 여기 섰는 자들 중에 왕래케 하리라.(슥3:6~7)
Jesus, the Lamb who carried the sins of the world, was obedient to the point of death, and a humanistic religion was established. Anyone who believes in Jesus receives salvation without distinction of national borders and enters the kingdom of heaven. Because a servant appears, a group that forms a new era emerges with the words that the servant conveys. When the Old Testament church received liberation under Pharaoh's government, it was received through the blood of the Passover lamb, and when Jerusalem, which did not obey the Word, was destroyed by Babylon and restored, it was restored through some of its fellow believers who obeyed the Word.
In this way, the church that has been liberated by the blood of the Lamb Jesus, as a group that obeys the Word, will achieve a new era when Babylon is destroyed. History proves that no matter how much you are a child of God, if you do not obey the Word, you will perish. It is also a fact that history proves that you will win if you obey the Word.
  세상 죄를 짊어진 어린 양 예수님이 죽기까지 순종하여 인류적인 종교가 이루어지게 되어 누구든지 그 예수를 믿으므로 민족적 국경의 차별이 없는 구원을 받아서 천국으로 들어갔고, 기독교 종말에 끝까지 말씀을 순종하므로 승리한 대표적인 종이 나타나게 되므로 그 종이 전하는 말씀으로 새 시대를 이루는 한 단체가 나오는 것입니다. 구약 교회가 바로의 정권 아래서 해방을 받을 때에는 유월절의 양의 피로 말미암아 받게 되었고 말씀에 순종치 않는 예루살렘이 바벨론에게 망했다가 복구될 때에는 말씀을 순종하는 동료 몇 사람을 통하여 복구된 것입니다.
  이와 같이 어린 양 예수의 피로 해방 받은 교회는 말씀에 순종하는 단체로서 바벨론이 망할 때에 새로운 시대를 이루게 됩니다. 아무리 하나님의 자녀라 하여도 말씀에 순종치 않으면 망한다는 것도 역사가 증명하는 사실이요, 말씀에 순종하면 승리한다는 것도 역사가 증명하는 사실입니다.

Therefore, for a group that obeys the Word to emerge, a representative person must appear. At a time when Christianity is so confused about the Word, only when there is a servant who comes out after being acknowledged by God for obeying the Word, can a group be formed. Because Christ took upon himself the sins of all peoples and obeyed, he became the King of kings and gave world-wide salvation. The servants of the last days obey the words of prophecy that will be fulfilled even though they obey one word. It will bring about a new era.
At the end of the Old Testament church, when Jerusalem, which opposed the prophecies of the prophets, was destroyed, a new era was established by those who believed and obeyed the prophecies of the prophets. At the end of Christianity, the representative person is made to resist Satan, and no matter how much damage you suffer, you have the right to rule God's house by obeying the Word to the end. Because Christ obeyed, the church stood, and the servants of the last days obey and govern the church.
  그러므로 말씀에 순종하는 단체가 나오려면 대표적인 사람이 나타나야만 되는 것입니다. 오늘날 기독교가 너무나 말씀이 혼선된 이 때에 말씀에 순종하는 것으로 하나님께 인정을 받고 나오는 종이 있음으로만 한 단체가 이루어지게 됩니다. 그리스도는 만민의 죄를 짊어지고 순종했으므로 만 왕의 왕이 되어 세계적인 구원을 베풀게 되었고, 말세의 종은 말씀 하나를 바로 순종하되 이루어질 예언의 말씀을 순종하므로 말씀 권세의 역사를 받게 되어 그 말씀으로 새 시대를 이루게 되는 것입니다.    구약 교회의 종말에 선지 예언을 반대하던 예루살렘이 망할 때에 선지 예언을 그대로 믿고 순종하는 자로 새로운 시대를 이룬 것과 같이 기독교 종말에 대표적인 사람을 사단으로 대적하게 하여 아무리 피해를 당했지만 끝까지 말씀을 순종하므로 하나님의 집을 다스릴 권리를 가지게 됩니다. 그리스도는 순종하므로 교회가 서게 되었고 말세의 종은 순종하므로 교회를 바로 다스리게 되는 것입니다.
2. Fruits appear as obedient companions (8)
2. 순종하던 동료들로 열매가 나타남 (8)

@ Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you, and your fellows that sit before you: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.(Zech.3:8)
@ 대제사장 여호수아야 너와 네 앞에 앉은 네 동료들은 내 말을 들을 것이니라 이들은 예표의 사람이라 내가 내 종 순을 나게 하리라.(슥3:8)

No matter how a servant is the representatives of the Word, no fruit can appear if there are no colleagues who obey the Word. For example, no matter how big a branch is, if it doesn't produce buds, it's the same as having no fruit.
Even a representative servant like this cannot bear fruit without the obedience of its fellows. In the Old Testament, Joshua, who believed in the prophecies of the prophets, returned to restore Jerusalem under Cyrus' command, but when there was no group that obeyed the Word, the building of the Jerusalem temple was stopped. And only when a group obeys the words of the prophecy arises does the exercise of rights appear, so the Jerusalem temple is restored and a new era has arrived at the same time. Therefore, in our Christianity, in order for the work of the church as a candlestick to form a new era to take place, there must be a group that believes in the words of prophecy and fights.
  아무리 말씀의 대표가 되는 종이 있다 하여도 그 말씀대로 순종하는 동료가 없다면 아무런 열매도 나타날 수가 없습니다. 예를 든다면 아무리 큰 나무 가지가 있다하여도 순이 나지 않으면 열매가 없는 것과 같습니다. 이와 같이 대표적인 종이라도 동료들의 순종이 없이는 열매를 맺을 수가 없습니다. 구약 때에 선지의 예언을 그대로 믿는 여호수아가 고레스의 명령을 받아 예루살렘을 회복하려고 돌아왔지만 말씀을 순종하는 단체가 없을 때에는 예루살렘의 성전을 짓다가 중지되고 말았습니다.
  그리고 예언의 말씀을 순종하는 단체가 일어날 때에 가서야 권리 행사가 나타나므로 예루살렘 성전이 복구되는 동시에 새로운 시대가 왔던 것입니다. 그러므로 우리 기독교는 새로운 시대를 이루는 촛대 교회 역사가 일어나려면 예언의 말씀을 믿고 싸우는 단체가 있어야만 합니다.

3. World work takes place (9-10)
3. 세계적인 역사가 일어남 (9-10)

@ For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, said the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, said the LORD of hosts, shall you call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.(Zech.3:9~10)
@  만군의 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너 여호수아 앞에 세운 돌을 보라 한 돌에 일곱 눈이 있느니라. 내가 새길 것을 새기며 이 땅의 죄악을 하루에 제하리라. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 너희가 각각 포도나무와 무화과나무 아래로 서로 초대하리라 하셨느니라.(슥3:9~10)
@ And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with change of raiment.(Zech.3:4)
@ 여호와께서 자기 앞에 선 자들에게 명하사 그 더러운 옷을 벗기라 하시고 또 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 네 죄과를 제하여 버렸으니 네게 아름다운 옷을 입히리라 하시기로(슥3:4)

Christianity has been able to establish churches in every country to this day because it testified to the cross of Jesus, the stone of rejection, and the work of welcoming Jesus, the cornerstone, must take place in order for Christianity to build a new era. The works that take place through Jesus, the cornerstone, clearly testify to the truth, and organizations that testify to the words of prophecy of the new era will emerge.
  Therefore, at the same time as the work of corporate sanctification comes, there will be a work of inviting each other throughout the world, so there will be a work of eliminating sins and a new era will be established. The salvation of the soul lies in the forgiveness of sins, and the reason the body does not die and goes to the new age is because the body has the work of removing sinful nature. A new age is realized because there is a work of removing sins from a perfectly representative person(Zech.3:4), and then there is a work of removing sins corporately(Zech.3:9).
  기독교가 이날까지 나라마다 교회를 세우게 된 것은 버림 돌 되시는 예수님의 십자가를 증거하므로 된 것이요, 기독교가 새 시대를 이루는 역사는 머릿돌 되시는 예수님을 맞이하는 역사가 일어나야만 되는 것입니다. 머릿돌 예수를 통하여 일어나는 역사는 진리를 확실히 증거하되 새 시대가 이루어지는 예언의 말씀을 증거하는 단체가 나오게 됩니다.
  그러므로 단체적인 성결의 역사가 오는 동시에 세계적으로 서로 초대하는 역사가 있게 되므로 죄악을 제하는 역사가 있음으로서 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 것입니다. 영혼이 구원을 받는 것은 죄를 사함 받는데 있는 것이요, 이 몸이 죽지 않고 새 시대에 가는 것은 몸에까지 죄악성을 제해 버리는 역사가 있으므로 이루어지게 됩니다. 완전한 대표적인 사람에게 죄과를 제하는 일이 있게 되고(슥3:4) 다음에는 단체적으로 죄악을 제하는 일(슥3:9)이 있으므로 새 시대가 이루어지는 것입니다.

Conclusion
  The most glorious work will be accomplished through colleagues who obey the Word. Just as glory appeared when Jerusalem was restored at the end of the Old Testament, so glory will appear at the end of Christianity as the candlestick church will be formed.
  결 론
  가장 영광스러운 일은 말씀을 순종하는 동료들로 말미암아 이루어지게 됩니다. 구약 종말에 예루살렘을 복구하는 일이 있을 때에 영광이 나타난 것과 같이 기독교 종말에도 촛대 교회를 이루게 되므로 영광이 나타나게 될 것입니다.

@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:4)

We definitely need to know The 2,000-year history of Christianity does not end with the salvation of souls who go to heaven by believing in Jesus and being born again.
Now, the original sin and actual sins are resolved, the spirit and the body, who do not die and enter the new age, and who do not taste death and welcome the Lord of the Second Advent are saved, become the remaining servants and people, and receive familial salvation and enjoy blessings for all generations to come. is to end.
 It is to enjoy the age of rest of the millennial kingdom on earth by restoring the tree of life, the royal authority, and the Garden of Eden that were lost in the battle of the Word in the Garden of Eden.
우리는 분명히 알아야 합니다. 기독교 2000년의 역사가 예수를 믿고 중생 받아서 천국 가는 영혼구원으로 끝을 맺는 것이 아니고, 이제는 원죄와 자범죄를 해결 받고 죽지 않고 새 시대 가고, 죽음을 맛보지 않고 재림의 주를 영접하는 영과 육이 구원을 받아 남은 종, 남은 백성이 되여가족적인 구원을 받아 자손만대의 축복을 누리는 것으로 끝을 맺는 것입니다. 에덴동산에서 말씀 싸움에 져서 빼앗겼던 생명과와 왕권과 에덴동산을 회복하여 지상 천년왕국의 안식시대를 누리는 것입니다.
Thank you for watching until the end. You can see the English and Korean texts of the more detailed defense sermons that the Word responds to in the homepage, blog, cafe of the Candlestick Central Church on the internet. I wish you a blessed life in which the fear of the Lord is your joy in your daily life, I pray that every day of your life is free from sin and has nothing to do with sin, and become a bridegroom to welcome the Lord of the Second Coming.
I hope you are in the peace of the Lord until next time. thank you
끝까지 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다. 말씀이 응하는 좀 더 자세한 변론 설교의 영문과 한글의 본문을 인터넷 홈페이지, 블로그, 카페의 촛대중앙교회에서 볼 수 있습니다. 여러분 날마다의 삶이 여호와를 경외함을 즐거움을 삼기를 바라며, 그리고 기도합니다. 날마다 죄과를 떠나며 죄와 상관없는 몸이 되며 재림의 주를 영접하는 신부단장이 이루어지는 복된 삶이되시길 축원합니다.
다음시간까지 주님의 평강 안에 있기를 기원합니다. 감사합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.