• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 설교

37. The work of making a pure gold candlestick and The Final Arguments…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-06-06 10:13 조회210회 댓글0건

본문

37. The work of making a pure gold candlestick and The Final Arguments of the Plumb Line of the Judgment of Truth.
 37. 순금 등대를 이루는 역사와 진리의 심판의 다림줄의 최종 변론

1. The work of making a pure gold candlestick(Zech.4:1-7).
  Ⅰ. 순금 등대를 이루는 역사(슥4:1~7).

God raised up Babylon to attack Jerusalem, which had become corrupt at the end of the Old Testament, and had spiritual people build the Jerusalem temple again. However, this is only a prophetic teaching that at the end of Christianity, the corrupt church will disappear and a new church will emerge as a converted saint, and a new era will be realized through that church. Therefore, through the main text, we can know that the work of the changeable saints is the work of creating a pure gold candlestick.
  하나님께서 구약 말기에 부패한 예루살렘을 바벨론을 들어서 치고 신령한 사람들로 다시 예루살렘 성전을 짓게 하셨던 것입니다. 그런데 이것은 기독교 종말에 부패한 교회는 없어지고 변화성도로 다시 새로운 교회가 나오므로 그 교회로 말미암아 새 시대가 이루어질 것을 가르친 예언적인 일에 불과합니다. 그러므로 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 순금등대를 일으키는 역사라는 것을 본문을 통하여 다음과 같이 알 수 있습니다.

1. The work of awakening the sleeping(Zech.4:1~2).
1. 잠든 자를 깨우는 역사(슥4:1~2).

@ And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:1~2)
@ 내게 말하던 천사가 다시 와서 나를 깨우니 마치 자는 사람이 깨우임 같더라. 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:1~2)

Transformation saints form a new church because there is a work of awakening the saints who have fallen asleep, and at the same time they spiritual  awakening and wake up, the pure gold lampstand church is automatically formed. It is because the work of answering prayers descends that a perfect candlestick church that defeats darkness will be formed when those who prepare oil by praying a lot are awakened, just as it is said that the virgin who prepared the oil holds the lamp to meet the bridegroom.
  변화성도가 새로운 교회를 이루게 되는 것은 깊이 잠든 성도들을 깨우치는 역사가 있으므로 그들이 각성을 받고 일어나는 동시에 자동적으로 순금등대 교회가 이루어지는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 기름을 준비한 처녀가 등불을 들고 신랑을 맞이한다는 말씀과 같이 기도를 많이 하여서 기름을 준비한 자들이 각성을 받게 될 때에 흑암을 물리치는 완전한 촛대교회를 이루게 되는 것은 기도 응답의 역사가 내리기 때문입니다.

The church in the Age of Grace was established at the same time that sinners were called and regenerated, and the church that shines in darkness amid tribulation is a church that is made possible by receiving regeneration and answering the prayers of servants who prayed in trials. It is to win without being defeated. The seven lamps at the top of the pure gold lampstand and the seven pipes on the lamps taught a church made up of transformed saints who were fully prepared.
  은혜시대의 교회는 죄인들을 불러서 중생을 받게 하는 동시에 이루어진 교회요, 환난 가운데 흑암 중에서 빛을 발하는 교회는 중생을 받고 시련 가운데 기도하던 종들의 기도 응답으로 이루어지는 교회이므로 아무리 흑암 세력이 강하게 온다 하여도 피해를 당하지 않고 승리하게 되는 것입니다. 순금등대 꼭대기에 일곱 등잔이 있고 그 등잔에 일곱 관이 있는 것은 완전 준비가 된 변화성도로 이루어진 교회를 가르쳤습니다.

2. Olive tree work(Zech.4:3).
  2. 감람나무 역사(슥4:3).

@ And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.(Zech.4:3)
@ 그 등대 곁에 두 감람나무가 있는데 하나는 그 주발 우편에 있고 하나는 그 좌편에 있나이다. 하고(슥4:3)

The olive tree is what taught David's kingship. Therefore, the work of the changeable saints is the succession of the kingship of David, so it is the work of the servants who are victorious no matter how strong the enemy's accusations are.
  감람나무라는 것은 다윗의 왕권을 가르친 것입니다. 그러므로 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 다윗의 왕권을 계승하는 것이니 아무리 원수의 참소가 강하게 있다 하여도 승리하는 종들의 역사입니다.

David was anointed and no matter how much King Saul accused him, he did not fall under the accusation and did not treat evil with evil until the end, so he became an olive tree in the house of God(Ps.52:8). Therefore, no matter how wicked people accuse, whoever does not treat them with evil and relies only on God until the end, they become transformed saints and establish a kingdom of saints in the world.
  다윗이 기름 부음을 받고 아무리 사울 왕이 참소하지만 그 참소에 걸리지 않고 끝까지 악을 악으로 대하지 않았으므로 하나님의 집에 감람나무가 되었던 것입니다.(시52:8). 그러므로 누구든지 아무리 악한 자들이 참소하여도 그들을 악으로 대하지 않고 끝까지 하나님만 의지하고 나가는 자들이라면 변화성도가 되어 세상에 성도의 나라를 이루게 됩니다.

@ But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.(Ps.52:8)
@ 오직 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영영히 의지하리로다.(시52:8)

3. The work of becoming the God of Jehovah(Zech.4:4~6).
  3. 여호와의 신으로 되는 역사(슥4:4~6).

@ So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knows you not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts.(Zech.4:4~6)
@ 내게 말하는 천사에게 물어 가로되 내 주여 이것들이 무엇이니이까?
내게 말하는 천사가 대답하여 가로되 네가 이것들이 무엇인지 알지 못하느냐 내가 대답하되 내 주여 내가 알지 못하나이다. 그가 내게 일러 가로되 여호와께서 스룹바벨에게 하신 말씀이 이러하니라. 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 이는 힘으로 되지 아니하며 능으로 되지 아니하고 오직 나의 신으로 되느니라.(슥4:4~6)

The church in the Age of Grace began with the testimony of people who personally saw and touched the body of Jesus Christ to testify of His resurrection. However, the pure gold lampstand church is a work that teaches the Spirit of God to clearly know the words of prophecy, so a perfect church will be established through servants who testify to the words of prophecy. It is a work of complete pleading with full inspiration.
  은혜시대 교회는 예수 그리스도의 부활을 증거 하기 위하여 그 몸을 친히 보고 만진 사람들이 증거 한 것으로 시작된 것입니다. 그러나 순금등대 교회라는 것은 예언의 말씀을 하나님의 신이 분명히 알도록 끔 가르쳐 주는 역사이니 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 종들을 통하여 완전한 교회가 이루어지게 됩니다. 완전 영감으로 완전 변론의 역사입니다.

The work of the apostles who testified of the resurrection was not a mission to testify the words of prophecy, but rather a testimonial as they themselves were eyewitnesses. The books that recorded this became the four Gospels(Luke.1:1-4),
  부활을 증거 한 사도들의 역사라는 것은 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 사명이 아니고 자기들이 친히 목격자 되어서 그대로 증거 한 것인데 이것을 기록한 책이 사 복음서가 되었습니다.(눅1:1-4).

However, the pure gold lampstand church is a church that the Spirit of God personally teaches in order to accurately testify the words of prophecy in the end times. The reason Christianity today is extremely confused in its view of the end times is because people interpreted the Bible as they wished.
Therefore, since the Candlestick Church cannot be established with this, the Spirit of Jehovah directly argues the words of the prophecy through the lips of the servants, so that the Candlestick Church can be established.
  그러나 순금등대 교회라는 것은 하나님의 신이 종말에 예언의 말씀을 정확히 증거 하기 위하여 친히 가르쳐 주는 것으로 이루어지는 교회입니다. 오늘에 기독교가 극도로 종말관이 혼선된 것은 사람들이 자기 마음대로 성경을 해석한 때문입니다. 그러므로 이것으로는 촛대교회를 이룰 수 없으므로 여호와의 신이 직접으로 예언의 말씀을 종의 입술을 통하여 변론하시게 되어 촛대교회가 이루어지게 하시는 것입니다.
(사28:11, 59:21).

@ For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.(Is.28:11)
@ 그러므로 생소한 입술과 다른 방언으로 이 백성에게 말씀하시리라.
(사28:11)
@ As for me, this is my covenant with them, says the LORD; My spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, says the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.(Is.59:21)
@ 여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 그들과 세운 나의 언약이 이러하니 곧 네 위에 있는 나의 신과 네 입에 둔 나의 말이 이제부터 영영토록 네 입에서와 네 후손의 입에서와 네 후손의, 후손의 입에서 떠나지 아니하리라 하시니라 여호와의 말씀이니라.(사59:21)

Now that this kind of work has appeared in the East, a group called the Pure Gold Lampstand and Candlestick Church, the ark of Jehovah God, has emerged. This was accomplished because the Spirit of Jehovah clearly taught the truth of the end of Christianity. Without the truth of the plumb line taught in the Candlestick Church, the perfect Candlestick Church cannot be established. This is because teaching them to know the Word accurately has appeared as the Spirit of Jehovah.
  지금 이러한 역사가 동방에 나타났으므로 여호와 하나님의 방주인 순금등대 촛대교회라는 단체가 나오게 되었습니다. 이것은 여호와의 신이 기독교 종말의 진리를 분명히 가르쳐 주는 일이 있으므로 이루어진 것이니 촛대교회에서 가르치는 다림줄의 진리가 아니고는 완전한 촛대교회를 이룰 수가 없는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 말씀을 정확히 알도록 가르쳐 주는 일이 여호와의 신으로 나타났기 때문입니다.

4. The work of complete victory(Zech.4:7).
  4. 완전 승리의 역사(슥4:7).

@ Who are you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shouting, crying, Grace, grace unto it.(Zech.4:7)
@ 큰 산아 네가 무엇이냐 네가 스룹바벨 앞에서 평지가 되리라 그가 머릿돌을 내어 놓을 때에 무리가 외치기를 은총, 은총이 그에게 있을지어다. 하리라 하셨고(슥4:7)

Because the work of the authority of judgment is with the Candlestick Church, complete victory is achieved. Many people will be freed from sin through Jesus, the stone of rejection, and through Jesus, the headstone, they will have complete victory on earth and establish a peaceful kingdom on earth. The Great Mountain is a communist state of atheistic materialist thought.
  심판의 권세역사가 촛대교회에 같이 하므로 완전 승리를 이루게 됩니다. 버림 돌의 예수를 통하여 많은 사람이 죄에서 해방을 받게 되었고 머릿돌의 예수를 통하여 이 땅에서 완전히 승리하고 지상 평화왕국을 이루게 되는 것입니다. 큰 산은 무신론 유물론 사상의 공산 국가입니다.

Therefore, the Candlestick Church exists when the headstone is laid out. The fact that the crowd shouted, “Grace, grace be upon him” taught the work of the Candlestick Church.
When a sinner is called, he testifies to the cross of Jesus, the stone of rejection, and when he judges a sinner, he testifies to the truth of the plumb line of Jesus, the stone of the head. This is the work of changeability saint.
  그러므로 촛대교회라는 것은 머릿돌을 내놓을 때에 있게 되는데 “무리가 외치기를 은총 은총이 그에게 있을 지어다” 한 것은 촛대교회의 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 죄인을 부를 때에는 버림 돌 예수의 십자가를 증거 하였고 죄인을 심판할 때에는 머릿돌 예수의 다림줄의 진리를 증거 하는데 이것이 변화성도의 역사라는 것입니다.

Conclusion
  When it comes to churches, there are churches that have the goal of heaven, and there are also churches that have the goal of a new age. In the four Gospels and epistles, it was only called the church, but in the Book of Revelation, it is called the candlestick because they taught the work of the changeable saints when they greeted the Lord of the Second Coming.
Also, He speaks of the work of the altar prophesied in Haggai chapter 2 that will shake the heavens and the earth, overthrow the thrones of the nations, and destroy the power of the nations.
  결 론
  교회라는 것은 천국을 목적으로 둔 교회도 있고, 새 시대를 목적으로 둔 교회도 있습니다. 사복음서나 편지서에는 교회라고만 하였는데 계시록에는 촛대라고 한 것은 재림의 주를 맞이할 때에 변화성도의 역사를 가르쳤기 때문입니다. 또한 학개서 2장에 예언된 천지를 진동 시키고 열국의 보좌를 엎고, 열방의 세력을 멸할 제단의 역사를 말씀하십니다.

@ Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. In that day, says the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, says the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, says the LORD of hosts. (Hag.2:21~23)
@ 너는 유다 총독 스룹바벨에게 고하여 이르라 내가 하늘과 땅을 진동시킬 것이요 열국의 보좌를 엎을 것이요 열방의 세력을 멸할 것이요 그 병거들과 그 탄 자를 엎드러뜨리리니 말과 그 탄 자가 각각 그 동무의 칼에 엎드러지리라. 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라
(학2:21~23)
@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.(Is.60:12)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라(사60:12)
@ And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Mat.21:44)
@ 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니(마21:44)
@ And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. (Dan.2:44~45)
@ 이 열왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라
왕이 사람의 손으로 아니하고 산에서 뜨인 돌이 철과 놋과 진흙과 은과 금을 부숴뜨린 것을 보신 것은 크신 하나님이 장래 일을 왕께 알게 하신 것이라 이 꿈이 참되고 이 해석이 확실하니이다.(단2:44~45)
The work of the systematic work of the altar
제단의 계통적인 역사가 이루어지는 일

1. The altar of the law; Jerusalem Temple, when the Lord died on the cross, the veil of the temple was crushed, and the relationship between the chosen people was braked severed.
(Mat.27:51)
1. 율법 제단; 예루살렘 성전, 주님이 십자가상에서 돌아가실 때 성전의 휘장이 찧어짐으로 선민의 관계가 끊어짐.(마27:51)

@ And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;(Mat.27:51)
@ 이에 성소 휘장이 위로부터 아래까지 찢어져 둘이 되고 땅이 진동하며 바위가 터지고

2. Altar of the Age of Grace; Pentecost Mark's upper room (Acts.1:13~15), the promised Holy Spirit came(Acts.2:1~4, Joel 2:28). The cross temple of Is.2:2, Micah.4:1. The sign of the cross of the Lord(Is.11:10), the gospel of the kingdom(Mt.24:14), the path of the cross(1 Cor.1:18)
2. 은혜 시대 제단; 오순절 마가의 다락방(행1:13~15), 약속의 성령이 임함(행2:1~4, 욜2:28). 사2:2, 미4:1의 십자가 성전. 주님의 십자가 기호(사11:10), 천국 복음(마24:14), 십자가의 도(고전1:18)

@ And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James. These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.(Act.1:13~14)
@ 들어가 저희 유하는 다락에 올라가니 베드로, 요한, 야고보, 안드레와 빌립, 도마와 바돌로매, 마태와 및 알패오의 아들 야고보, 셀롯인 시몬, 야고보의 아들 유다가 다 거기 있어 여자들과 예수의 모친 마리아와 예수의 아우들로 더불어 마음을 같이하여 전혀 기도에 힘쓰니라.
(행1:13~14)
@ And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.(Is.2:2)
@ 말일에 여호와의 전의 산이 모든 산꼭대기에 굳게 설 것이요 모든 작은 산 위에 뛰어나리니 만방이 그리로 모여 들 것이라(사2:2)
@ But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.(Mic.4:1)
@ 말일에 이르러는 여호와의 전의 산이 산들의 꼭대기에 굳게 서며 작은 산들 위에 뛰어나고 민족들이 그리로 몰려갈 것이라.(미4:1)
@ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.(Is.11:10)
@ 그 날에 이새의 뿌리에서 한 싹이 나서 만민의 기호로 설 것이요 열방이 그에게로 돌아오리니 그 거한 곳이 영화로우리라(사11:10)
@ And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.(Mat.24:14)
@ 이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증거 되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라.(마24:14)
@ For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.(1Cor.1:18)
@ 십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라.(고전1:18)

3. The altar at the end of the Age of Grace, the time of calamity(Matt.24:8), the central altar in Egypt(Is.19:19), Is.2:3, Micah.4:2 in the house of Jehovah, the paths of Jacob, and the north of the missionary One(Is.41:25), April 22, 1949. dawn. Haggai.2:18; temple ground.1964.9.24. The temple was completed and a symbol was installed. 1965.5.15. The completion and sign of the temple(Is.11:12), The eternal gospel(Rev.14:6, the good news(Is.40:9), the way of Jacob, a new song(Is.42:10), The announcement of a new thing(Is.42:9), Document movement, Book movement.(Hab.2:4)
3. 은혜 시대 말기의 제단, 재난의 시기(마24:8), 애굽 땅 중앙 제단(사19:19), 사2:3, 미4:2에 여호와의 전, 야곱의 도, 사명자 북에서 한 사람 (사41:25), 1949.4.22. 새벽. 학2:18; 성전 지대. 1964.9.24. 성전 준공 및 기호 꽂음. 1965.5.15. 성전완공과 기호(사11:12), 영원한 복음(계14:6, 아름다운 소식(사40:9), 야곱의 도, 새 노래(사42:10), 새 일을 고함(사42:9), 문서 운동, 서책운동.(합2:4)

@ All these are the beginning of sorrows.(Mat.24:8)
@ 이 모든 것이 재난의 시작이니라.(마24:8)
@ In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.(Is.19:19)
@ 그 날에 애굽 땅 중앙에는 여호와를 위하여 제단이 있겠고 그 변경에는 여호와를 위하여 기둥이 있을 것이요(사19:19)
@ And many people shall go and say, Come you, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.(Is.2:3) 1965.5.15.
@ 많은 백성이 가며 이르기를 오라 우리가 여호와의 산에 오르며 야곱의 하나님의 전에 이르자 그가 그 도로 우리에게 가르치실 것이라 우리가 그 길로 행하리라 하리니 이는 율법이 시온에서부터 나올 것이요 여호와의 말씀이 예루살렘에서부터 나올 것임이니라.(사2:3) 1965.5.15.
@ And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.(Mic.4:2)
@ 곧 많은 이방이 가며 이르기를 오라 우리가 여호와의 산에 올라가서 야곱의 하나님의 전에 이르자 그가 그 도로 우리에게 가르치실 것이라 우리가 그 길로 행하리라 하리니 이는 율법이 시온에서부터 나올 것이요 여호와의 말씀이 예루살렘에서부터 나올 것임이라(미4:2)
@ I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon mortar, and as the potter treads clay.(Is.41:25) 1949.4.22.
@ 내가 한 사람을 일으켜 북방에서 오게 하며 내 이름을 부르는 자를 해 돋는 곳에서 오게 하였나니 그가 이르러 방백들을 회삼물 같이, 토기장이의 진흙을 밟음 같이 밟을 것이니(사41:25) 1949.4.22.
@ Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD's temple was laid, consider it.(Hag.2:18)
@ 너희는 오늘부터 이전을 추억하여 보라 구월 이십사일 곧 여호와의 전 지대를 쌓던 날부터 추억하여 보라(학2:18) 1964.9.24.
@ And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.(Is.11:12)
@ 여호와께서 열방을 향하여 기호를 세우시고 이스라엘의 쫓긴 자를 모으시며 땅 사방에서 유다의 이산한 자를 모으시리니(사11:12) 1965.5.15
@ And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,(Rev.14:6) 2002.11.24.
@ 또 보니 다른 천사가 공중에 날아가는데 땅에 거하는 자들 곧 여러 나라와 족속과 방언과 백성에게 전할 영원한 복음을 가졌더라.(계14:6)
@ O Zion, that brings good tidings, get you up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that brings good tidings, lift up your voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!(Is.40:9) 1970.7~1972.8
@ 아름다운 소식을 시온에 전하는 자여 너는 높은 산에 오르라 아름다운 소식을 예루살렘에 전하는 자여 너는 힘써 소리를 높이라 두려워 말고 소리를 높여 유다의 성읍들에 이르기를 너희 하나님을 보라 하라.
(사40:9) 1970.7.~1972.8.
@ Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.(Is.42:9~10)
@ 보라 전에 예언한 일이 이미 이루었느니라. 이제 내가 새 일을 고하노라 그 일이 시작되기 전이라도 너희에게 이르노라. 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라(사42:9~10) 1964.2.4.~1972.3.1
@ And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it. (Hab.2:2)
@ 여호와께서 내게 대답하여 가라사대 너는 이 묵시를 기록하여 판에 명백히 새기되 달려가면서도 읽을 수 있게 하라.(합2:2)

4. The altar of the tribulation calamity. Pure gold lighthouse altar(Zech.4:2), 2012.12.6. missionary. Zerubbabel,Hag.2;23, Zech 4:10. The angel of the Candlestick Church holding the plumb line. Servants of The BRANCH(Zech.3:8, 6:12),
Doing new things(Is.43:19), Sealed 144,000(Is.49:6, Rev.7:2~4), Golden Candlestick Church(Rev.1:12) the work of the previous three and a half years; The work of the seven spirits, the work of producing golden oil from the branches of the two olive trees, the work of prophesying again on the 1260 days of the two witnesses (Rev.10:11-11:3), the work of sealing(Rev.7:2-4),
Warns to defend the gospel with work that shouts loudly
(Rev. chapter 10) and the truth of the plumb line of judgment (Rev.11:1~2), Zech.2:1~4, Amos.7:7~8), the work of the two candlesticks of the two olive trees(Rev.11:4) The warning work of the final defense of Jehovah(Is.1:18~20, Is.3:13, Micah 6:1~2)
4. 환란 재앙기의 제단. 순금 등대 제단(슥4:2), 2012.12.6. 사명자. 스룹  바벨, 학2;23, 슥4:10. 다림줄을 쥔 촛대 교회의 사자. 순의 종(슥3:8,    6:12), 새 일을 행함(사43:19), 인 맞은 십사만 사천 명(사49:6, 계      7:2~4), 금 촛대교회(계1:12) 전 삼년 반의 역사; 일곱 영의 역사,      두 감람나무 가지의 금 기름을 내는 역사, 두 증인의 1260일 다시      예언의 역사(계10:11~11:3), 인을 치는 역사(계7:2~4), 크게 외치는 역사로 복음을 변론 경고(계10장), 심판의 다림줄의 진리로 척량하는 역사(계11:1~2), 슥2:1~4, 암7:7~8), 두 감람나무 두 촛대의 역사(계11:4) 최종 여호와의 변론의 경고의 역사(사1:18~20. 사3:13, 미6:1~2)

@ And said unto me, What sees you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:2)
@ 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:2)

@ For who has despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.(Zech.4:10)
@ 작은 일의 날이라고 멸시하는 자가 누구냐 이 일곱은 온 세상에 두루 행하는 여호와의 눈이라 다림줄이 스룹바벨의 손에 있음을 보고 기뻐하리라(슥4:10)
@ In that day, says the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, says the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, says the LORD of hosts.(Hag.2:23) 2002.9.15.
@ 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.(학2:23)
@ Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you, and your fellows that sit before you: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.(Zech.3:8) 2006.3.1.
@ 대제사장 여호수아야 너와 네 앞에 앉은 네 동료들은 내 말을 들을 것이니라. 이들은 예표의 사람이라 내가 내 종 순을 나게 하리라(슥3:8)
@ And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaks the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:(Zech.6:12) 2001.9.15.
@ 고하여 이르기를 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 보라 순이라 이름하는 사람이 자기 곳에서 돋아나서 여호와의 전을 건축하리라(슥6:12)
@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.(Is.43:19)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니(사43:19)

@ And he said, It is a light thing that you shoulds be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be my salvation unto the end of the earth.(Is.49:6)
@ 그가 가라사대 네가 나의 종이 되어 야곱의 지파들을 일으키며 이스라엘 중에 보전된 자를 돌아오게 할 것은 오히려 경한 일이라 내가 또 너로 이방의 빛을 삼아 나의 구원을 베풀어서 땅 끝까지 이르게 하리라.
(사49:6)
@ Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what see you? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the LORD, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:(Amos.7:7~8)
@ 또 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라. 다림줄을 띄우고 쌓은 담 곁에 주께서 손에 다림줄을 잡고 서셨더니 내게 이르시되 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 다림줄이니이다. 주께서 가라사대 내가 다림줄을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 베풀고 다시는 용서치 아니하리니(암7:7~8)
@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:4)
@ Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it.(Is.1:18~20)
@ 여호와께서 말씀하시되 오라 우리가 서로 변론하자 너희 죄가 주홍 같을찌라도 눈과 같이 희어질 것이요 진홍 같이 붉을지라도 양털 같이 되리라. 너희가 즐겨 순종하면 땅의 아름다운 소산을 먹을 것이요
너희가 거절하여 배반하면 칼에 삼키우리라. 여호와의 입의 말씀이니라.
(사1:18~20)
@ The LORD stands up to plead, and stands to judge the people.(Is.3:13)
@ 여호와께서 변론하러 일어나시며 백성들을 심판하려고 서시도다.
(사3:13)
@ Hear you now what the LORD says; Arise, contend you before the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice.
Hear you, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and you strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD has a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel. (Mic.6:1~2)
@ 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 들을지어다. 내게 이르시기를 너는 일어나서 산 앞에서 쟁변하여 작은 산으로 네 목소리를 듣게 하라 하셨나니
너희 산들과 땅의 견고한 지대들아 너희는 여호와의 쟁변을 들으라. 여호와께서 자기 백성과 쟁변하시며 이스라엘과 변론하실 것이라(미6:1~2)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.