• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 설교

55. Man Made in God's Image and the New Home of Eden in the East

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-08-15 09:23 조회156회 댓글0건

본문

55. Man Made in God's Image and the New Home of Eden in the East
55. 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받은 사람과 동방 에덴의 새 가정

I. Man made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27-31).
  Ⅰ. 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받은 사람(창1:27~31).

The value of human life has existed since the time we were created in the image of God, but the loss of that value is the human fall. Because God is God, He cannot work alone. He created the heavens and the earth and created man at the same time with the goal of working through people who were created in His own image.
  인생의 가치라는 것은 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받는 그때부터 있게 된 것인데 사람이 그 가치를 상실한 것이 인간의 타락이라는 것입니다.
  하나님은 신이신고로 홀로 역사할 수 없고 자기 형상대로 지음 받은 사람을 통하여 역사하는 것을 목적 두고 천지 만물을 창조한 동시에 사람을 창조한 것입니다.

All things became creations that help man to fulfill his mission, and man has a life in which he can work with the help of all things. All things exist for the glory of man, and man exists for the glory of God. Therefore, the value of human life is that when a person is blessed, all things show glory, and when a person is not blessed, all things decline. Now about the mission of life created in the image of God, it says as follows.
  모든 만물은 사람이 자기 사명을 감당하기 위한 일에 돕는 피조물이 되고 사람은 그 만물의 도움을 받아 일할 수 있는 생활이 있게 된 것입니다. 만물이라는 것은 사람의 영광을 위해서 있고 사람은 하나님의 영광을 위해서 있는 것입니다. 그러므로 사람이 복을 받으면 만물이 영광을 나타내고 사람이 복을 받지 못하면 만물은 쇠약해지는 것이 인간 생활의 가치라는 것입니다. 이제 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받은 인생의 사명에 대하여 다음과 같이 말합니다.

1. It is the mission to receive God's blessings(27-28).
  1. 하나님의 축복을 받는 사명입니다.(27-28상).

@ So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth. (Gen.1:27~28)
@ 하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고 하나님이 그들에게 복을 주시며 그들에게 이르시되 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라, 땅을 정복하라, 바다의 고기와 공중의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 생물을 다스리라 하시니라.(창1:27~28)

It is God himself who can bless or harm. Therefore, man was created as a vessel to receive blessings. However, the God who blesses us divides them into three categories.
  하나님께서 얼마든지 복을 줄 수도 있고 화를 줄 수도 있는 것이 하나님의 자체라는 것입니다. 그러므로 사람은 복 받을 수 있는 그릇으로 지음을 받았습니다. 그러나 복을 주시는 하나님께서는 3 가지로 구분을 지어 주시는 것입니다.

1). It is a blessing that bestows all things with grace.
  1). 만물을 은혜로 주는 축복입니다.

All animals are active organs for blessing people. Therefore, this blessing means that all things absolutely do not harm people, but that all things are effective and help people with their fruits. When people are blessed, all things produce better fruit, and when people are not blessed, all things produce less fruit. The fact that the fruit is getting better is called the blessing of the real right.
This blessing was given unconditionally at the time of creation without doing anything.
  모든 동물은 사람에게 복을 주기 위한 활동 기관입니다. 그러므로 이 복이라는 것은 절대로 만물이 사람을 괴롭히지 않고 전부 효과를 발휘하여 그 열매로 사람을 돕는 것입니다. 사람이 복을 받을 때에 만물은 열매가 좋아지고 사람이 복을 받지 못할 때에 만물은 열매가 적어지는 것입니다. 열매가 좋아지는 것을 물권 축복이라는 것입니다. 이 축복은 아무것도 한 일이 없이 창조 시에 무조건 주었던 축복입니다.

2). It is the blessing of kingship.
  2). 왕권의 축복입니다.

Kingship is a blessing that a person receives when he or she does enough work(Rev.5:10-11). God does not give this blessing unconditionally without doing anything. He created the most cunning serpent and seduced it. If you overcome the serpent's power, you will receive it. If you don't win, not receiving it is a righteous way to give blessings.
Therefore, even if people failed to overcome the power of the serpent and fell, in order to receive this kingship, they had to send the second Adam, Jesus, to work (Rev.3:21).
  왕권이라는 것은 사람이 할 일을 충분히 할 때에 받는 축복입니다.(계5:10-11). 하나님은 이 축복을 주시는 것은 일한 것이 없이 무조건 주는 것이 아니고 가장 간교한 뱀을 창조하여 꾀어보고 그 뱀의 세력을 이기면 받는 것이요, 이기지 못하면 받지 못하는 것이 복을 주는 공의로운 방법이라는 것입니다. 그러므로 사람이 뱀의 세력을 이기지 못하고 타락했다 하여도 이 왕권을 받기 위해서는 둘째아담 예수를 보내서 역사하는 것입니다.(계3:21).

@ And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.(Rel.5:10)
@ 저희로 우리 하나님 앞에서 나라와 제사장을 삼으셨으니 저희가 땅에서 왕 노릇하리로다 하더라.(계5:10)
@ To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.(Rel.3:21)
@ 이기는 그에게는 내가 내 보좌에 함께 앉게 하여주기를 내가 이기고 아버지 보좌에 함께 앉은 것과 같이 하리라.(계3:21)

3). It's an eternal honor.
  3). 세세 영광입니다.

At the same time that God has the eternal glory, he gives it to man as a kingship, and at the same time gives the following glory.
  하나님은 세세 영광을 당신이 가지신 동시에 그 영광을 사람에게 주되 왕권으로 주는 동시에 다음과 같은 영광을 주십니다.

(1). He gives us a city that is more splendid than the material        world.
  (1). 물질계 보다 더 화려한 도성을 주십니다.

This city is a city that is enjoyed by a body born from the soil becoming a spiritual body. Now, God has given all things for the purpose of perfecting human character, but the next glory is the blessing of receiving all things as glory(Rev.21:3-5).
If God only gives all things now and nothing new, then eternal glory cannot be achieved. Eternal glory must have all things eternal.
  이 도성이라는 것은 흙에서 난 몸이 영체가 되어서 누리는 도성입니다. 지금은 사람의 인격을 완성시키는 목적에서 만물을 주셨지만 다음에 주는 영광은 만물을 영광으로 받는 축복이 됩니다.(계21:3-5). 만일 하나님께서 현재 만물만 주고 새로운 다른 것이 없다면 영원한 영광이 될 수 없습니다. 영원한 영광이라는 것은 영원한 만물이 있어야 될 것입니다.

@ And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.(Rel.21:3~5)
@ 내가 들으니 보좌에서 큰 음성이 나서 가로되 보라 하나님의 장막이 사람들과 함께 있으매 하나님이 저희와 함께 거하시리니 저희는 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 저희와 함께 계셔서 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 씻기시매 다시 사망이 없고 애통하는 것이나 곡하는 것이나 아픈 것이 다시 있지 아니하리니 처음 것들이 다 지나갔음 이러라. 보좌에 앉으신 이가 가라사대 보라 내가 만물을 새롭게 하노라 하시고 또 가라사대 이 말은 신실하고 참되니 기록하라 하시고(계21:3~5)

(2). Receive a city made of glory.
  (2). 영광으로 이루어진 도성을 받습니다.

Now this world is not a city made of glory, but a city made of the light of all things. What is accomplished by the shining of the sun in the sky is temporary, but what is accomplished by the glory of God is eternal(Rev.21:23). If there is only a city illuminated by the light of the sun, and there is no city made of glory, there can be no perfection in man. Because, through the light of the sun, all things sacrifice and bear fruit. If it were not for this light, the object itself would not be able to do anything. However, since the kingdom of glory is made up of the glory of God, there is no need for sunlight.
  지금 이 세상은 영광으로 이루어진 도성이 아니고 만물의 빛으로 이루어진 도성입니다. 하늘의 태양이 비춰지므로 이루어지는 것은 잠간의 것이요, 하나님의 영광으로 이루어지는 것은 영원한 것입니다.(계21:23).    만일 태양의 빛으로 밝아지는 도성만 있고 영광으로 이루어지는 도성이 없다면 사람에게 완전한 것이 있을 수 없습니다. 왜냐하면 태양의 빛을 통하여 만물이 희생하고 열매를 맺는 것이니 만일 이 빛이 아니라면 도저히 물체라는 자체가 아무런 활동을 할 수 없게 될 것입니다. 그러나 영광의 나라는 하나님의 영광으로 이루어졌으므로 햇빛이 아무런 필요가 없는 것입니다.

@ And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.(Rel.21:23)
@ 그 성은 해나 달의 비췸이 쓸데없으니 이는 하나님의 영광이 비취고 어린 양이 그 등이 되심이라.(계21:23)

2. It is the mission to fulfill (28).
  2. 충만케 하는 사명입니다.(28중).

Being a human being is a mission with the goal of producing a lot of fruit under God's command. All plants have a mission to be filled with seeds and fruits, animals have a mission to be filled with animals, and people have a mission to be filled with righteous seeds of people. However, when people sinned and the righteous seed did not become full, but the wicked seed became full, God became angry. The purpose of the flood judgment is to eliminate the evil seed, and the burning of Babylon in one hour at the end of mankind is also a judgment to eliminate the evil seed. This is a judgment that is done to achieve God's purpose.
  사람이라는 것은 하나님의 명령 하에서 열매를 많이 이루어 놓는 것을 목적 둔 사명입니다. 모든 식물은 씨 맺는 열매로 충만할 사명이 있고 동물은 동물로써 충만케 할 사명이 있고 사람은 사람의 의로운 씨로서 충만케 할 사명이 있습니다. 그러나 사람이 범죄 함으로 의로운 씨가 충만해지지 않고 악한 씨가 충만해질 때에 하나님은 진노하게 되었습니다. 홍수 심판도 악한 씨를 없애기 위한 목적이요, 인류 종말에 바벨론이 한 시간에 불타는 것도 악한 씨를 없애기 위한 심판이니 이것은 하나님의 목적을 달성하기 위하여 행하는 심판입니다.

Therefore, the new thing work means eliminating the evil seeds and filling the ground with only the righteous seeds.
(Is.43:19-21, 49:20-21). When God made the covenant with Jacob, “all nations will be blessed through your descendants, and your descendants will be as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand of the sea.” These are the words taught about the blessings of the new era.
Therefore, the remnants of the regenerated children who do not receive the mark of the red dragon, the beast, and the false prophet will fill the earth, fulfill the purpose of creation, and fill the number of the eternal kingdom of heaven, thus creating an infinite world. Therefore, God rejoices when the missionary bears much fruit and is full.
  그러므로 새일 역사라는 것은 악한 씨를 없애고 의로운 씨만으로 지면에 채우는 것을 말합니다.(사43:19-21, 49:20-21). 하나님께서 야곱에게 언약을 세울 때에 “네 씨로 말미암아 모든 족속이 복을 받되 네 씨가 하늘의 별과 바다의 모래같이 많아진다.”는 것은 새 시대의 축복을 두고 가르친 말입니다. 그러므로 중생 받은 자녀들이 붉은 용과 짐승과 거짓 선지의 표를 받지 않고 남은 자가 지면에 충만해지므로 창조의 목적을 달성시키고 영원한 천국의 수가 차게 되므로 무궁 세계가 이루어집니다. 그러므로 사명자는 많은 열매를 맺어 충만한 것을 하나님은 기뻐하십니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.(Is.43:19~21)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라. 이 백성은 내가 나를 위하여 지었나니 나의 찬송을 부르게 하려 함이니라.
(사43:19~21)

@ The children which you shall have, after you have lost the other, shall say again in your ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. Then shall you say in your heart, Who has begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who has brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?(Is.49:20~21)
@ 고난 중에 낳은 자녀가 후일에 네 귀에 말하기를 이곳이 우리에게 좁으니 넓혀서 우리로 거처하게 하라 하리니 그 때에 네 심중에 이르기를 누가 나를 위하여 이 무리를 낳았는고? 나는 자녀를 잃고 외로와졌으며 사로잡혔으며 유리하였거늘 이 무리를 누가 양육하였는고 나는 홀로 되었거늘 이 무리는 어디서 생겼는고 하리라.(사49:20~21)

3. It is the mission to govern (28).
  3. 다스리라는 사명입니다.(28하).

What God has entrusted all things to man is to use it rightly. However, it is the fall of man that he has fallen to the point of becoming a servant of all things rather than ruling over all things. Because he was enticed by the serpent and obeyed the serpent's words rather than God's, he was deprived of the authority to rule and became a man ruled by all things. However, the place where the righteous man reigns by regaining the authority to rule through Christ is called the ‘new era’
  하나님이 사람에게 만물을 맡긴 것은 바로 사용하라는 것입니다. 그런데 사람이 만물을 다스리는 것보다 만물의 종이 되는 데까지 떨어진 것을 인간의 타락이라는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 뱀에게 미혹을 받고 하나님의 말씀보다 뱀의 말을 순종했으므로 다스리는 권세를 빼앗기고 만물에게 지배를 받는 사람이 된 것입니다. 그러나 그리스도를 통하여 다스리는 권세를 다시 찾아서 의로운 사람이 통치하는 곳을 ‘새 시대’라 하는 것입니다.

The ability to rule over all things was given to man, but even if that function was lost and today's scientific development has been achieved, the human nucleus created by man led to the misery of human extinction, which is the end of man who lost the authority to rule over all things. Therefore, since the works that cannot be affected by water and fire come upon the chosen people, those who are fulfilled as those who do not suffer material damage will be able to fulfill their mission.
  사람에게 만물을 다스릴 수 있는 기능을 준 것인데 그 기능을 상실하고 오늘의 과학 발전이 되었다 하드라도 사람이 만들어 놓은 원자핵으로 말미암아 인류 전멸이라는 비참을 이루게 된 것은 만물을 다스리는 권세를 잃어버린 인간의 종말입니다. 그러므로 물과 불이 당치 못하는 역사가 택한 자에게 임하므로 물질의 피해를 당치 않는 사람으로서 이루어지는 그때의 사람은 자기 사명을 할 수 있게 되는 것입니다.

Conclusion
It is the kingdom of regeneration, change, and sanctification, which Christianity says to make people who are created in the image of God and who have received the mission and who can do it.
  결 론
  사람이 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받고 사명을 받은 자로서 그것을 할 수 있게 하는 사람을 만드는 것을 기독교에서 말하는 중생, 변화, 성결로서 이루어지는 왕국이라는 것입니다.

II. A new home in Eden in the East(Gen.2:4-19).
  Ⅱ. 동방 에덴의 새 가정(창2:4~19).

When God created all things and produced human beings as protagonists, He commanded them to receive blessings in their new family life, give glory to God, and conquer and replenish this earth. Now, through the main text, we can know what kind of family the new family of Eden in the East is.
  하나님은 만물을 창조하시고 주인공인 사람을 낼 때 사람에게 새로운 가정적인 생활에서 복을 받고 하나님께 영광을 돌리며 이 땅을 정복하고 충만하라고 하신 것입니다. 이제 동방 에덴의 새 가정은 어떤 가정인가 하는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있는 것입니다.

1. A family formed as a living soul by receiving the breath of      life from God (7).
  1. 하나님의 생기를 받아 생령으로 이룬 가정(7).

@ And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.(Gen.2:7)
@ 여호와 하나님이 흙으로 사람을 지으시고 생기를 그 코에 불어 넣으시니 사람이 생령이 된지라.(창2:7)

All the animals were made of dust, but God's breath of life never came into them. However, when God created man from the dust of the ground and specially breathed life into man, he was able to move with the living spirit.
Therefore, because humans became living soul beings, a beautiful family was established.
  모든 동물들은 흙으로 지었으나 하나님의 생기가 들어온 일은 없었던 것입니다. 그러나 하나님께서 사람을 흙으로 창조하시고 특별히 사람에게 생기를 넣어 줄 때 생령으로 움직이는 활동을 하게 되었던 것입니다.    그러므로 사람이란 생령이 되었기 때문에 아름다운 가정을 이루게 되었던 것입니다.

For example, animals do not have the right to have a family because they do not have living soul beings. Because a family is a beautiful family where there are activities where you can face God with a clean conscience.
A family without conscientious integrity cannot be preserved. A husband and wife cannot exist without keeping the integrity in a clear conscience. Therefore, God comes and goes to a family where there is a living soul moving within the conscience.
It can also be seen as a symbol of the spiritual church. The apostle Paul said that the spiritual church is the same as the family.
  예를 든다면 동물은 생령이 없으므로 가정을 이룰 자격이 없다는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 가정이란 깨끗한 양심에서 하나님을 대할 수 있는 활동이 있는 곳에 아름다운 가정이 있게 됩니다. 양심적인 절개가 없는 생활의 가정이란 보존될 수가 없습니다. 부부라는 것은 맑은 양심에서 절개를 지키는 일이 없이 부부는 있을 수 없습니다. 그러므로 양심 속에서 움직이는 생령이 있는 가정에 하나님은 왕래하십니다. 이것은 영적 교회의 상징으로도 볼 수 있습니다. 사도 바울은 영적 교회를 가정과 동일하다고 말했던 것입니다.

2. Home made in partnership (18).
  2. 협력으로 이루어진 가정(18).

@ And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.(Gen.2:18)
@ 여호와 하나님이 가라사대 사람의 독처하는 것이 좋지 못하니 내가 그를 위하여 돕는 배필을 지으리라 하시니라.(창2:18)

Because God delights in working together, He does not rejoice when people are alone. He gave the spouse who cooperated with one another as a blessing. As a person who received the blessing, Adam was given a helpmate. Because human beauty cannot be achieved without the cooperation of the helping spirit. Therefore, it was an honor to give helpers to those who were created in the image of God (1Corinthians.11:7). It is true that a man should be the main character of a family, and a woman should be an honor at the same time as helping to achieve the beauty of the family.
  하나님은 합심협력 하는 것을 기뻐하기 때문에 사람이 홀로 있는 것을 기뻐하지 않으시고 합심 협력한 배필을 축복으로 주었던 것입니다. 
  아담은 축복을 받은 사람으로서 돕는 배필을 받았던 것입니다. 인간의 미라는 것은 돕는 정신의 협력이 없이는 인간의 미를 이룰 수가 없기 때문입니다. 그러므로 하나님의 형상대로 지음 받은 사람에게 도와주는 사람을 준 것은 영광으로 주었던 것입니다.(고전11:7). 가정의 주인공은 남자가 되는 것이 진리요, 여자는 가정의 미를 이루기 위하여 돕는 동시에 영광이 되어야 할 것입니다.

@ For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.(1Cor.11:7)
@ 남자는 하나님의 형상과 영광이니 그 머리에 마땅히 쓰지 않거니와 여자는 남자의 영광이니라.(고전11:7)

3. It is made of wisdom and knowledge (19-20).
  3. 지혜와 지식으로 이루어짐(19-20).

@ And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.(Gen.2:19~20)
@ 여호와 하나님이 흙으로 각종 들짐승과 공중의 각종 새를 지으시고 아담이 어떻게 이름을 짓나 보시려고 그것들을 그에게로 이끌어 이르시니 아담이 각 생물을 일컫는 바가 곧 그 이름이라. 아담이 모든 육축과 공중의 새와 들의 모든 짐승에게 이름을 주니라 아담이 돕는 배필이 없으므로(창2:19~20)

Since man was endowed with creative talent, he was made up of the knowledge to invent the names of all animals. Animals do not have this creative wisdom and knowledge. Therefore, it is called a family that is made up of wisdom and knowledge realized in the head. If a family has no new ideas, creative research, and nothing new to do, that family cannot achieve anything.
  사람은 창작적인 재능을 받았으므로 모든 동물의 이름을 창작할 수 있는 지식으로 이루어졌습니다. 이 창작적인 지혜와 지식은 동물에게는 없습니다. 그러므로 머리속에 깨닫는 지혜와 지식으로 이루어지는 것을 가정이라 하는 것입니다. 만일 어떤 가정에 새로이 생각을 해서 창작적으로 일을 연구해서 새로이 할 일이 없다면 그 가정은 아무런 일을 이룰 수가 없는 것입니다.

4. The unified family (23-24).
  4. 일체가 된 가정(23-24).

@ And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.(Gen.2:23~24)
@ 아담이 가로되 이는 내 뼈 중의 뼈요 살 중의 살이라 이것을 남자에게서 취하였은즉 여자라 칭하리라 하니라. 이러므로 남자가 부모를 떠나 그 아내와 연합하여 둘이 한 몸을 이룰찌로다.(창2:23~24)

Since the family is one body, you will receive the blessing of children who can fill this earth with unified fruits at the same time as there is single-hearted unity.
  가정은 한 몸이니 일심단합이 있는 동시에 일체적인 열매로 이 땅에 충만할 수 있는 자녀의 축복을 받을 것입니다.

5. Home without shame (25).
  5. 부끄러움이 없는 가정(25).

@ And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.(Gen.2:25)
@ 아담과 그 아내 두 사람이 벌거벗었으나 부끄러워 아니하니라.
(창2:25)

Families are made without shame. Adam and Eve were naked, but they were not ashamed. Because it was a life embraced in the light of glory, it was a family without sin, without fear and shame.
  가정이란 서로 부끄러움이 없이 이루어진 것입니다. 아담과 하와는 벌거벗었으나 부끄러워 아니하였던 것입니다. 왜냐하면 영광의 빛 안에 안겨 있는 생활이니 죄가 없는 가정이요, 공포와 수치가 없는 가정이었던 것입니다.

Marriage God's salvation is to restore the life of a new family in Eden in the East, which is called the salvation of the end of Christianity (Is.65:17~25).
  결 론
  하나님의 구원이란 동방 에덴에 있던 새 가정의 생활을 다시 복구해 주는 것을 기독교 종말의 구원이라 하는 것입니다.(사65:17~25).

@ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But be you glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that has not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, says the LORD.(Is.65:17~25)
@  보라 내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 창조하나니 이전 것은 기억되거나 마음에 생각나지 아니할 것이라. 너희는 나의 창조하는 것을 인하여 영원히 기뻐하며 즐거워할지니라. 보라 내가 예루살렘으로 즐거움을 창조하며 그 백성으로 기쁨을 삼고 내가 예루살렘을 즐거워하며 나의 백성을 기뻐하리니 우는 소리와 부르짖는 소리가 그 가운데서 다시는 들리지 아니할 것이며 거기는 날 수가 많지 못하여 죽는 유아와 수한이 차지 못한 노인이 다시는 없을 것이라 곧 백세에 죽는 자가 아이겠고 백세 못되어 죽는 자는 저주 받은 것이리라. 그들이 가옥을 건축하고 그것에 거하겠고 포도원을 재배하고 열매를 먹을 것이며 그들의 건축한데 타인이 거하지 아니할 것이며 그들의 재배한 것을 타인이 먹지 아니하리니 이는 내 백성의 수한이 나무의 수한과 같겠고 나의 택한 자가 그 손으로 일한 것을 길이 누릴 것임이며 그들의 수고가 헛되지 않겠고 그들의 생산한 것이 재난에 걸리지 아니하리니 그들은 여호와의 복된 자의 자손이요 그 소생도 그들과 함께 될 것임이라. 그들이 부르기 전에 내가 응답하겠고 그들이 말을 마치기 전에 내가 들을 것이며 이리와 어린 양이 함께 먹을 것이며 사자가 소처럼 짚을 먹을 것이며 뱀은 흙으로 식물을 삼을 것이니 나의 성산에서는 해함도 없겠고 상함도 없으리라 여호와의 말이니라.
(사65:17~25)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.