• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
복음서 설교

4. Mission limitations and differences between Peter and John (John.21…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-01-24 21:42 조회520회 댓글0건

본문

4. Mission limitations and differences between Peter and John (John.21:15-21).
4. 베드로와 요한의 사명적 한계와 차이점(요21:15-21).

1. The difference between the missions of Peter and John.(John 21:15-21).
1. 베드로와 요한의 사명의 차이점(요21:15-21).

I think what we urgently need to know when the Lord's return is imminent is the time when we need to know exactly what God intends to accomplish His will through the Lord. Also, we need to know exactly how the Lord wants to accomplish the will of Heavenly Father through which missionary. Almighty God's perfecting of Alpha and Omega under foreknowledge and predestination does not only depend on human knowledge and ability. If your life, like dust, is derailed with pride that you can do it yourself and becomes a heresy, it will be a great disappointment.
  주님의 재림이 임박할 때에 우리가 시급히 알아야 될 일은 하나님께서 어떤 예정으로 주님을 통하여 하나님의 뜻을 이루시고자 하시는 바로 알아야 할 때라고 생각됩니다. 또한 주님은 어떤 사명자를 통하여 어떻게 하나님 아버지의 뜻을 이루시고자 하는지 정확히 알 필요가 있습니다.    전능하신 하나님께서 예지예정 아래 알파와 오메가를 완성하시는 것은 인간의 지식과 능력에 의존하실 뿐이 아니시며 다만 예정하신 사명자를 어떻게 순종케 하여 아버지의 온전한 뜻을 이루시는가를 알아야 옳게 순종 할 수 있다고 봅니다. 마치 티끌먼지 같은 인생이 스스로 할 수 있다는 교만으로 탈선되고 이단이 되면 큰 낭패가 아닐 수 없습니다.

If it is not in accordance with the will of Heavenly Father and the Lord, then the work of the Holy Spirit cannot exist. First of all, if you do not know the mission that Peter and John have entrusted to you among the 12 apostles, you will not be able to do the right thing like the blind man. First, in Mark 3:16-17, Simon was given the name Peter, a rock, and John and James were given a new name, Boanerges, that is, sons of thunder. And in Matthew16:16, He has the great profession of faith that Lord is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
  하나님 아버지의 뜻과 주님의 뜻에 합당치 않다면 성령의 역사는 분명히 있을 수 없습니다. 우선 주님의 사명을 맡긴 열두 사도 중에 베드로와 요한에게 맡긴 사명을 모른다면 소경처럼 올바른 일을 할 수 없을 것입니다. 먼저 막3:16~17절에 시몬에게 베드로라는 반석의 이름을 주시고 요한과 야고보둘 에게는 보아너게 곧 우뢰의 아들이라는 새 이름을 주셨습니다. 그리고 마16:16절에 주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이라는 위대한 신앙고백을 하니 마16:18절에 너는 베드로라 이 반석위에 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라고 하셨습니다.

@ And Simon he surnamed Peter; And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:(Mak.3:16~17)
@ 이 열 둘을 세우셨으니 시몬에게는 베드로란 이름을 더하셨고
또 세베대의 아들 야고보와 야고보의 형제 요한이니 이 둘에게는 보아너게 곧 우뢰의 아들이란 이름을 더하셨으며(막3:16~17)
@ And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.(Matt.16.16:16)
@ 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다.(마16:16)
@ And I say also unto you, That you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.(Matt.16:18)
@ 또 내가 네게 이르노니 너는 베드로라 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라.(마16:18)

Everyone admits that God recognized Peter and John as especially representative. However, He clearly stated the difference between the missions of the two representative apostles. It should be noted that this is not a matter of the two apostles, but a matter of the end of Christianity. Now, speaking of the difference between missions, we can distinguish missions as follows.
  하나님께서 베드로와 요한을 특히 대표적인 자로서 인정했다는 것은 누구나 다 시인하는 바입니다. 그러나 대표적인 두 사도의 사명의 차이점을 분명히 말씀하신 것입니다. 이것은 두 사도에 관한 문제가 아니고 기독교 종말의 시대에 관한 문제가 결부된다는 사실을 알아야 할 것입니다. 이제 사명의 차이점을 말하자면 다음과 같이 사명을 구별하여 말할 수 있는 것입니다.

1. Peter's mission (15-19).
1. 베드로의 맡은 사명(15-19).

@ So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, love you me more than these? He said unto him, Yea, Lord; you know that I love you. He said unto him, Feed my lambs. He said to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, love you me? He said unto him, Yea, Lord; you know that I love you. He said unto him, Feed my sheep. He said unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, love you me?
Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Love you me? And he said unto him, Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you. Jesus said unto him, Feed my sheep.(John21:15~17)
@ 저희가 조반 먹은 후에 예수께서 시몬 베드로에게 이르시되 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 이 사람들보다 나를 더 사랑하느냐 하시니 가로되 주여 그러하외다 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄 주께서 아시나이다 가라사대 내 어린 양을 먹이라 하시고 또 두 번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 가로되 주여 그러하외다 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄 주께서 아시나이다 가라사대 내 양을 치라 하시고 세 번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 주께서 세 번째 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시므로 베드로가 근심하여 가로되 주여 모든 것을 아시오매 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄을 주께서 아시나이다 예수께서 가라사대 내 양을 먹이라(요21:15~17)

What the Lord repeatedly asked Peter, who had denied him, up to three times was the question of whether you loved me more than these people. This was not because the Lord did not know Peter's heart, but it was a word that demanded Peter's humility. This is because before he was nailed to the cross, although all the disciples denied it, he assured himself that he would die for the Lord. Besides Judas Iscariot, a servant with a great mission, the one who made a bigger mistake was Peter.
However, because Peter followed the Lord to the end, this mistake was also made. If Peter had fled beforehand, he would not have made such a mistake, but he followed with the mindset that even if he died, he would die with him.
Therefore, even if there are mistakes, it is acknowledged that you work hard the most. The Lord said, “I know that you have been working hard because you have a heart that loves me so much, so do not lose heart and feed my sheep.”
Therefore, the Lord lifted up Peter and used him highly. Peter was the one who opened the door to spreading the gospel to foreign lands, Peter was the one who brought great revival to the church in Jerusalem, and Peter was the first to perform the greatest miracle in Christian history. Even the angels were mobilized because his mission was great in liberating them. Even after the Lord entrusted the mission, when he said that he would work so that he could fulfill the mission, he was saying that you were giving glory to God by dying on the cross for me. The Lord said that it was the Lord's responsibility to enable the missionary to fulfill the mission.
  주님께서 당신을 부인하던 베드로에게 세 번까지 반복하여 물어 본 것은 이 사람들보다 네가 나를 더 사랑하느냐 하는 문제인 것입니다. 이것은 주님이 베드로의 심정을 몰라서가 아니라 베드로의 겸손을 요구하는 말씀이었던 것입니다. 왜냐하면 십자가에 못 박히기 전에 모든 제자는 다 부인할지언정 자기만은 주를 위해 죽겠다고 장담한 사실이 있었기 때문입니다. 큰 사명을 가진 종이 가룟 유다 외에 더 큰 실수를 한 자는 베드로였습니다. 그러나 베드로가 끝까지 주님을 따라 갔기 때문에 이런 실수도 있었던 것입니다. 베드로가 미리 도망했던들 이런 과오는 없었을 것이로되 끝까지 죽어도 같이 죽겠다는 마음을 가지고 따라 갔던 것입니다. 그러므로 실수가 있어도 제일 열심히 있다고 인정되는 것입니다.
  주님은 “네가 얼마만큼 나를 사랑하는 중심이 있어서 애썼다는 것을 내가 아는 것이니 너는 낙심 말고 내 양을 먹이라”고 하신 것은 은혜 시대의 양떼에게 양식을 나누어줄 복음의 총 책임자로 너를 세운다는 약속인 것입니다. 그러므로 주님께서는 베드로를 들어서 높이 썼던 것입니다. 이방 땅에 복음을 나아가 전하는 일에 문을 연 자도 베드로요, 예루살렘 교회에 큰 부흥을 일으킨 자도 베드로요, 기독교 역사에 제일 큰 이적을 먼저 행한 자도 베드로요, 심지어 옥에 갇혔어도 천사가 그를 옥에서 해방해 준 일도 그의 사명이 컸기 때문에 천사까지도 동원했던 것입니다. 주님은 사명을 맡긴 후에도 사명을 감당하도록 역사해 주겠다고 말할 적에 네가 나를 위하여 십자가에 죽음으로써 하나님께 영광을 돌린다는 것을 말했던 것입니다. 주님은 사명자에게 그 사명을 감당하도록 해주는 것이 주님의 책임이라는 것을 말했던 것입니다.

2. The mission of the apostle John(20-23).
2. 요한 사도의 사명(20-23).

@ Peter seeing him said to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
Jesus said unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you? follow you me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you?(J0hn21:21~23)     
@ 이에 베드로가 그를 보고 예수께 여짜오되 주여 이 사람은 어떻게 되겠삽나이까? 예수께서 가라사대 내가 올 때까지 그를 머물게 하고자 할찌라도 네게 무슨 상관이냐 너는 나를 따르라 하시더라. 이 말씀이 형제들에게 나가서 그 제자는 죽지 아니하겠다 하였으나 예수의 말씀은 그가 죽지 않겠다 하신 것이 아니라 내가 올 때까지 그를 머물게 하고자 할찌라도 네게 무슨 상관이냐 하신 것이러라.(요21:21~23)

Peter asked the Lord about Apostle John's mission. “What about this person?” It was a question. He said to the Lord, “You stay until I come again.” This is John's mission statement. John's mission is said to be fulfilled when the Lord comes again. This is to say that the book of Revelation, which Apostle John received on a mission, is a mission that will be fulfilled when you return.
Therefore, it is said that great works were done through the use of Peter, but there is no such thing as great work done through the use of John. If you look at it from a human point of view, you might say that John has a greater faith than Peter. This is because he is the disciple whom the Lord loves the most, and he is an apostle who has been asked to swear an oath to become a son instead of the Lord by following the cross without error. However, there is no case of great revival or great miracles by mentioning Apostle John. As one of the elders, John was one of the disciples who devoted himself to the Virgin Mary to the end. Although he directly received and wrote the deepest teachings of the Lord, there were no great amazing works, and all the disciples were martyred, but he went to the island of Patmos at the age of ninety and was read by the remaining servants and the remaining people who will enter the rest of the eternal gospel of the last days. He received and recorded the Book of Revelation, which must be heard and kept, and passed it on to the world.
  베드로는 요한 사도의 사명을 주님께 물었던 것입니다. “이 사람은 어떻게 되겠습니까?” 하는 질문이었습니다. 주님께서 말씀하시기를 “내가 다시 올 때까지 머물러 두신다.”고 하셨습니다. 이것은 요한의 사명을 말한 것입니다. 요한의 사명은 주님이 다시 올 때에 이루어진다는 것을 말한 것입니다. 이것은 사도 요한이 사명적으로 받은 계시록은 당신이 재림할 때에 이루어질 사명이라는 것을 말한 것입니다.
  그러므로 베드로를 들어서 크게 역사 했다는 일은 있으나 요한을 들어서 크게 역사 했다는 일은 없는 것입니다. 인간의 생각으로 본다면 베드로보다도 요한이 더 크게 쓰여 져야 할 믿음이 있다고 말할 수도 있을 것입니다. 왜냐하면 주님이 제일 사랑하는 제자요, 십자가 밑까지 실수 없이 따라가 십자가 앞에서 주님 대신에 아들이 된다는 맹세의 부탁을 받은 사도입니다. 그러나 사도 요한을 들어서 큰 부흥이나 큰 이적 기사를 나타낸 일은 조금도 없는 것입니다. 요한은 장로의 한 사람으로서 성모 마리아를 끝까지 받들어 효성을 다한 제자의 한 사람이었습니다.
  그가 제일 깊은 주님의 교훈을 직접 받아서 쓴 일은 있으나 큰 놀라운 역사는 없었고 모든 제자가 다 순교를 당했지만은 그는 구십 노령으로 밧모 섬에 가서 말세의 영원한 복음이 되는 안식에 들어갈 남은 종과 남은 백성이 읽고 듣고 지켜야 될 계시록을 받아서 기록하여 세상에 전한 것입니다.

However, this book of Revelation has remained undelivered as a sealed book until this day. The secret of this book of Revelation is only that Apostle John received as a revelation that the missionary to be preached on the day of calamity at the time of the Lord's Advent would again receive and eat like honey from God and prophesy again to all over the world, even though there was something bitter in the stomach (Rev 10:8- 10). Even the missionary name, Peter called the missionary name, but John received the name of the son of thunder (Boanerges, 雷子), but the reason he kept it hidden is that the name of the trustee corresponds to the time when judgment will come. Then, there are the following reasons as to why the revelation of the gospel to be preached at the time of the Second Advent was given to John in advance. It was only to complete the New Testament, because by making the Bible a complete book, it would be spread to all nations.
Therefore, the witnesses of the end times can be said to be prophets again by reinterpreting and testifying. If someone comes today and takes possession of the book of Revelation, and the Bible comes out again, this will be a confusion among confusion, and it will not be possible to say that Christianity is equipped with the perfect truth. Apostle John taught clearly that God has foreknowledge and predestination, how to bring tribulation, calamity, and judgment to the world at the end of time, how to raise and use servants, and how to protect the church so that the remnant servants and remnant church will usher in a new era. It is the gospel of the end times.
  그러나 이 계시록은 이 날까지 봉한 책으로서 전하지 않고 머물러 있었던 것뿐입니다. 이 계시록의 비밀은 주 강림시 재앙의 날에 전해야 될 사명자가 다시 꿀같이 하나님께 받아먹고 배에서 쓴 것이 있지마는 세계만방에 다시 예언한다는 것을 사도요한은 계시로서 받은 것뿐입니다.
(계10:8-10). 사명적인 이름까지도 베드로는 사명적인 이름을 불렀으나 요한은 우뢰의 아들(보아너게, 雷子)이란 이름을 받았지만 숨겨 두고 만 것은 그 뢰자라는 이름은 심판이 나릴 시기에 해당되기 때문입니다.
그러면 재림시에 전할 복음을 왜 요한에게 미리 계시를 주었느냐에 대하여 다음과 같은 이유가 있는 것입니다. 성경을 완전한 책으로 이루어 놓음으로써 그 책을 만방에 전할 것이기 때문에 신약전서를 완전히 구성하기 위한 것뿐이었습니다.
  그러므로 종말의 증인은 다시 해석해서 증거 함으로써 다시 예언자라고 말하게 되는 것입니다. 만일 금일에 와서 어떤 사람이 계시록을 맡아 가지고서 성경이 다시 나온다고 하면 이것은 혼선 중에 혼선이 될 것이며 기독교는 완전한 진리가 구비된 것이라고 말할 수가 없을 것입니다. 하나님은 예지와 예정이 계신 동시에 어떻게 종말에 가서 세상에 환난, 재앙, 심판을 나리며 어떻게 종을 들어서 쓰며 교회를 어떻게 보호해서 남은 종과 남은 교회로서의 새 시대를 이룬다는 것을 분명히 가르친 것이 사도 요한이 받은 종말의 복음입니다.

@ And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.(Rev.10:9~11)
@ 내가 천사에게 나아가 작은 책을 달라 한즉 천사가 가로되 갖다 먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀 같이 달리라 하거늘 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라. 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라.(계10:9~11)

conclusion
* If Peter laid the foundation of the church and paved the way, John's mission becomes the mission of the harvest season when Christianity comes to an end, that is, when the grain is gathered and put into the barn. In other words, if receiving regeneration through faith and receiving the Holy Spirit is the gospel received through Peter, then the gospel of salvation by reading, hearing, and obeying the words of the prophecy so as not to receive disasters on the day of disaster will be a work that ends at the end of Christianity. To be more specific, the representative apostle of the age of grace is Peter, and the representative apostle of the age of tribulation is John.
  결론 
* 베드로는 교회의 기초를 놓아 터를 닦은 역사라면 요한의 사명은 기독교가 끝을 맺는 즉, 알곡을 모아 곡간에 들이는 추수기에 사명이 된다는 것입니다. 다시 말하면 믿음으로 말미암아 중생을 받고 성령을 받는 것이 베드로를 통해 받은 복음이라면 예언의 말씀을 읽고 듣고 지켜서 재앙의 날에 재앙을 받지 않고 구원받는 복음은 기독교 종말에 끝을 맺는 역사가 될 것입니다.
  세밀히 말하면 은혜 시대 역사의 대표적인 사도는 베드로요, 환난 시대의 대표적인 사도는 요한이라고 볼 수 있는 것입니다.

2. The missionary limitations of Peter and John(John21:15-21).
2. 베드로와 요한의 사명적 한계(요21:15-21).

Christianity comes to see that the Lord cannot work unless there is a right line of the mission. Therefore, we see that it is the duty of the Lord who has entrusted us with the mission to inevitably work to fulfill the mission no matter how short the mission is. Now, the Lord has clearly taught us the boundary line between Peter's mission and John's mission.
  기독교는 사명의 한계선을 바로 지키는 것이 없다 면은 주님은 역사할 수가 없다고 보게 됩니다. 그러므로 아무리 사명자가 부족하다 하여도 필연코 사명을 감당하도록 역사해 주는 것이 사명을 맡기신 주님의 의무라고 보게 됩니다. 이제 베드로의 사명과 요한 사도의 사명의 한계선을 분명히 주님은 가르쳐 주셨습니다.
1. Peter's missionary limitations(15-19).
1. 베드로의 사명적 한계(15~19).

No matter how much Peter did not believe in the Lord's resurrection thoroughly and made mistakes while following the Lord, the Lord personally came to Peter. It is because he wants to use Peter by clearly informing the purpose of entrusting the mission. So he went to Peter a second time while he was fishing on the Sea of Galilee. Even the first time, as one of the carpenters, Peter courageously followed when Peter was called from the Sea of Galilee and said that he would follow me and become a fisher of men.
However, he came to know that he was a person who could not do the full apostleship. At that time, he went to Galilee again to catch fish, but ended up becoming a fisherman who hadn't caught a single fish all night long.
  아무리 베드로가 주님의 부활을 철저히 믿지 못하고 주님을 따라가다가 실수한 일이 있다 하여도 주님은 친히 베드로를 찾아오게 되었습니다. 왜냐하면 사명을 맡긴 목적을 분명히 알려서 베드로를 들어 쓰고자 하는 것입니다. 그래서 갈릴리 바다에서 고기를 잡고 있는 베드로를 두 번째 찾아갔습니다. 첫 번에도 목수의 한사람으로 갈릴리 바다에서 베드로를 부를 때에 나를 따라 오며는 사람을 낚는 어부가 되리라고 할 때에 베드로는 용기 있게 따라갔던 것입니다.
  그러나 그는 완전한 사도의 직을 할 수 없는 인격이라는 것을 알게 되었습니다. 그때에 다시 고기를 잡으러 갈릴리를 찾아갔지마는 밤이 맞도록 고기 한 마리도 못 잡은 어부가 되고 말았던 것입니다.

At that time, the resurrected Lord visited Peter a second time. When he looked at Peter and didn't tell him to follow me, but when he asked if he loved me, Peter became a person who couldn't answer anything. He is known by the Lord. As he spoke one word, he repeated the words, “Feed my sheep,” and he told what Peter was going to be. You will see that this is the will of the Lord who uses the missionary. In order for those who have been entrusted with the mission to testify of the resurrection to be able to testify only of the resurrection,
no matter how inadequate they are, the power of the Holy Spirit is given to them so that they can carry out the mission, and they are given the strength to even endure martyrdom with a sweet heart. Therefore, all servants until this day can be seen as servants who move within this missionary limit. The Holy Spirit is not given to a perfect person, but if you have faith to testify to the cross and resurrection, you are given the gift unconditionally so that you can use it and end up in martyrdom.
  그 때에 부활하신 주님은 베드로를 두 번째 찾아갔습니다. 베드로를 보고 나를 따르라는 말을 하지 않고 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 할 때에 베드로는 아무런 대답을 할 수 없는 사람이 되고 말았습니다. 그는 주께서 아시나이다. 한 마디를 할 때에 “내 양을 먹이라”는 말씀을 거듭하시면서 베드로가 앞으로 어떻게 될 것을 말했습니다. 이것이 사명자를 쓰는 주님의 뜻이라고 보게 됩니다. 부활을 증거하는 사명을 맡은 자가 아무리 부족해도 부활만을 증거 할 수 있는 사람이 되려면 성신의 권능을 주어서 사명을 감당하도록 해주시고 단 마음으로 순교까지 할 수 있는 힘을 주신 것입니다. 그러므로 이날까지의 모든 종들은 이 사명적인 한계 안에서 움직이는 종들이라고 보게 됩니다. 완전한 사람에게 성신을 주는 것이 아니고 십자가 부활을 증거 할 신앙이 있다면 무조건 은사를 주어서 들어 쓰되 순교라는 끝을 맺도록 해주는 것이 은혜 시대에 사명자의 한계라고 봅니다. 

2. The missionary limits of the Apostle John(20-23).
2. 사도 요한의 사명적인 한계(20~23).

John did not make mistakes more than Peter, and entrusted him with the title of son instead, but John did not say, “Feed my sheep,” and when Peter asked about his mission, he said, “You must stay until I come again.” When I said that I would not die without knowing what it meant, I did not mean that his flesh would not die, but that he would remain with that mission until I return, and said that it was none of your business.
This is because the apostle John received complete revelation as a person who reached the highest spiritual world, and through his writings taught that since there is a work of the end of Christianity, there will be a work of change saints who will receive the Lord of the Second Coming.
  요한은 베드로보다도 실수가 없고 대신 아들이라는 명분을 맡겼지마는 요한에게는 “내 양을 먹이라”는 말씀이 없고 베드로가 사명을 물어볼 때에 “내가 다시 올 때까지 머물러야 한다.”고 말씀할 때에 모든 사람은 무슨 뜻인 줄을 모르고 죽지 않겠다는 말을 할 때에 육이 죽지 않겠다는 뜻이 아니고 그 사명을 내가 다시 올 때까지 머물러 둔다고 하는 뜻을 말하면서 너희는 상관할 바가 아니라고 했던 것입니다.
이것은 사도 요한이 최고의 영계에 도달하는 사람으로 완전 계시를 받아서 그 글을 통하여 기독교 종말의 역사가 있으므로 재림의 주를 영접할 변화성도의 역사가 따로 있을 것을 가르친 것입니다.

Therefore, we must become servants who move, knowing that Peter's missionary inspiration and Apostle John's missionary inspiration are separated by age. You should know that the purpose of testifying the resurrection and the purpose of testifying the Book of Revelation are separated by age. It would be a great mistake for a servant to forcibly interpret the Book of Revelation beyond the limits of his own inspiration, knowing that it is work that comes to an end with Peter's missionary inspiration. This is because the heart of the Lord who calls sinners and the day of wrath that brings disaster is different from God. If a servant believes unconditionally without knowing what his mission is to stand on the day of God's wrath, the idea is that he makes a mistake out of too shallow inspiration.
  그러므로 우리는 베드로의 사명적 영감과 사도 요한의 사명적 영감이 시대로 구분되어 있다는 것을 알고 움직이는 종이 되어야만 될 것입니다. 부활을 증거 할 목적과 계시록을 증거하는 목적이 시대로 구분되어 있다는 것을 알아야 할 것입니다. 만일 어떤 종이 베드로의 사명적인 영감을 받아 그것으로서 끝을 맺는 역사인 줄 알고 계시록을 자기가 받은 영감에 한계를 탈선하여 억지로 해석한다는 것은 큰 과오가 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 죄인을 부르는 주님의 심정과 재앙을 나리는 진노의 날에 하나님과는 다르기 때문입니다. 만일 어떤 종이 하나님의 진노의 날에 설 수 있는 사명이 무엇인 것을 모르고 무조건 믿으면 된다는 생각은 너무나 얕은 영감에서 과오를 범하는 말이라고 보게 됩니다.

Now, we need to know the following about the missionary limitations of Apostle John. You must have complete inspiration. Because inspiration has limits to testify of the resurrection, and there is also inspiration to convey the hidden mysteries of the entire Bible. Peter himself did not receive this inspiration, so the words of this prophecy can be interpreted until the morning star rises in his heart. This is what 2Peter1:19-21 said not to do. Paul also said that the knowledge of the one Christ is his mission when he said that I am an inspiration that cannot be said anything other than the cross(Philippians3:8~9).
  이제 사도 요한의 사명적인 한계에 대하여 다음과 같이 알아야 할 것입니다. 완전 영감이 있어야 됩니다. 왜냐하면 영감이라는 것은 부활을 증거하기 위한 한계의 영감이 있고 성경 전체의 숨은 비밀을 전하는 영감도 있으니 베드로도 이 영감을 자기는 받지 못했으니 이 예언의 말씀은 새벽 별이 마음에 떠오르는 역사가 있을 때까지는 해석하지를 말라고 벧후1:19~21까지 말했던 것입니다. 바울도 나는 십자가 외에는 더 말할 수 없는 영감이라고 말할 때에 그리스도 한 분을 아는 지식이 자기의 사명이라는 것을 말했던 것입니다.(빌3:8~9).

@ We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto you do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shone in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.(1Pter1:19~21)
@ 또 우리에게 더 확실한 예언이 있어 어두운데 비취는 등불과 같으니 날이 새어 샛별이 너희 마음에 떠오르기까지 너희가 이것을 주의하는 것이 가하니라. 먼저 알 것은 경의 모든 예언은 사사로이 풀 것이 아니니
예언은 언제든지 사람의 뜻으로 낸 것이 아니요 오직 성령의 감동하심을 입은 사람들이 하나님께 받아 말한 것임이니라.(벧후1:19~21)
@ Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:(Phip3:8~9)
@ 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라.(빌3:8~9)

We believe that if a person studies the truth by himself, there will be a negative effect that will bring arrogance. Many servants until this day have made a big mistake here. Therefore, when John received the revelation, he saw the revelation telling him to prophesy again(Rev.10:11) even though he ate the little book like honey and his stomach was bitter. This is the time when the Lord will come when the global great tribulation will come, when a third of the earth will be damaged and a war will break out as in Revelation 9:15 when darkness covers the world and a third of human life will die, as in Revelation chapter 9. He saw through revelation that the work of complete inspiration would come at that time and wrote Revelation chapter 11.
  우리는 사람이 자기가 진리를 연구한다는 것은 오히려 교만을 가져오는 폐단이 있게 될 것입니다. 이날까지의 많은 종들이 여기에서 큰 과오를 범했던 것입니다. 그러므로 요한은 계시를 받을 적에 자기가 작은 책을 꿀같이 먹고 배에는 쓴데 다시 예언하라는 계시를 보았던 것입니다(계10:11). 이것은 앞으로 세계적인 대환란이 올 시기가 이 땅 3분의 1이 피해를 당하고 계시록 9장과 같이 흑암이 세계를 덮고 인명 3분의 1이 죽어버리는 전쟁이 계9:15과 같이 일어날 때에 주님 오실 때이니 그때에 가서 완전 영감의 역사가 올 것을 그는 계시로 보고 쓴 것이 계시록 11장입니다.

@ Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.(Rev9:14~15)
@ 나팔 가진 여섯째 천사에게 말하기를 큰 강 유브라데에 결박한 네 천사를 놓아 주라 하매 네 천사가 놓였으니 그들은 그 년 월 일 시에 이르러 사람 삼분의 일을 죽이기로 예비한 자들이더라.(계9:14~15)

Therefore, on this day, when the crisis in the Middle East is mentioned, we cannot bring about the unification of Christianity without receiving the same inspiration as in Revelation chaper 11, which Apostle John saw at this time when the darkness of the spiritual world is infiltrating the church under the signboard of so-called world peace. We will not be able to fulfill the prophetic mission of testifying the gospel until we ascend to heaven, so we, missionaries, clearly know that we must be completely inspired by the revelation of Apostle John, transcending denominations and fulfilling the mission of complete revelation. A new group of green trees that testify to the words of the prophecy by inspiration will have to emerge.
  그러므로 우리는 중동의 위기를 앞에 논 금일에 와서 소위 세계 평화라는 간판 밑에서 영계 흑암이 교회를 침투하는 이때에 사도 요한이 본 계시록 11장과 같은 영감을 받고 나서는 일이 없이는 기독교의 통일을 가져 올 수도 없고 남은 교회가 될 촛대교회를 이룰 수가 없고 승천하기까지 복음을 증거하는 선지 사명을 할 수 없을 것이니 금일에 우리 사명자들은 사도 요한의 계시에 완전 영감을 받아야만 된다는 것을 분명히 알고 교파를 초월하여 완전 계시의 영감으로 하나같이 예언의 말씀을 증거하는 푸른 나무가 이루어지는 새로운 단체가 나와야만 될 것입니다.

* We must know the mission and the age, or the age and the mission, and achieve victory in the gospel movement that receives prophetic inspiration in this age and that the mystery of God is fulfilled like the gospel conveyed to His servants the prophets.
* 사명과 시대 또는 시대와 사명에 대하여서 우리는 바로 알고 이 시대에 선지적인 영감을 받는 일과 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루어진다는 복음 운동에 승리를 이루어야만 될 것입니다. 

1) the mission of the apostle Peter; Simon – Peter(Mark3:16) – The church on the rock(Mt16:18) – The power of Hades does not overcome(Mt16:18) – Overcomes the power of death(Rev 6:2) – Goes to paradise – Gospel of the kingdom Forerunner(Mt 24:14) – The mystery of Christ (Ephesians3:4) – Receiving the Lord of the First Coming – The work of the First Coming – The work of the Savior – The work of the stone the builders rejected(Mt21:42) – The work of the apostles(Is9:1~2) – Feed, raise, and care for the sheep(John21:15~17) – Pioneer of building the kingdom of heaven – Receive citizenship – Make disciples and be reborn by receiving the Holy Spirit(Mt 28:18~20) – Salvation of souls – Self-crime Resolve(Ephesians 2:1) - Justification (Galatians3:24) - Seal of guarantee(2 Corinthians1:22, 2 Corinthians5:5, Ephesians1:13) - Lamb's blood; Overcome by the merit of the blood(Rev.12:11) - Confessed to the angels(Rev.3:5) - The former rain pouring out on all peoples Work of the Holy Spirit(Joel2:28) - Jesus' witness (Acts 1:8, Acts 2 :32, Acts 3:15)
1) 사도 베드로 사명; 시몬 – 베드로(막3:16) – 반석 위에 교회(마16:18) – 음부의 권세가 이기지 못함(마16:18) – 사망 권세를 이김(계6:2) – 낙원에 가게 됨 – 천국 복음의 선구자(마24:14) – 그리스도의 비밀(엡3:4) – 초림의 주를 영접 - 초림주의 역사 – 구세주의 역사 – 건축자의 버린 돌의 역사(마21:42) - 사도의 역사(사9:1~2) – 양을 먹이고 기르고 치라(요21:15~17) – 천국 건설의 선구자 – 시민권을 받음 - 제자를 삼아 성령 받아 중생(마28:18~20) – 영혼 구원 – 자범죄를 해결(엡2:1)- 칭의(갈3:24) - 보증의 인(고후1:22, 고후5:5, 엡1:13) - 어린 양의 피; 보혈의 공로로 이김(계12:11) - 천사들에게 시인(계3:5) - 만민에게 부어 주는 이른 비 성령의 역사(욜2:28) - 예수의 증인(행1:8, 행2:32, 행3:15)

2). mission of the apostle John; John - Boanerges(Son of Thunder, Son of Thunder; Mark3:17)) - Mission to stay until the Lord returns(John21:21~23) - Record the Book of Revelation (Rev1:2, Rev1:19) - Receive the Lord of the Second Coming - Work of the Lord of Judgment - Overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the testimony of the Word(Rev.12:11) - Confess before the Father(Rev.3:5) - Acquisition of sonship(John 19;26 ~27, Rom8:19) - Received a new name on the forehead (Rev.2:17, Rev.14:1) - Work of the cornerstone and a stone was cut out without hand(Mt21:42, dan2:34~35) - No forgiveness (Mt21:44, Amos7:9, Is60:12) - Work of the missionary in the last days - Mission The work of the servant of successor of The Branch(Is59:21, Zech3:8, Zech6:12) - The work of changeable saints - The work of another angels(Rev7:2~3, Rev8:3, Rev10:1~3, Rev14:6) - The mission of prophecy again(Rev10:11) - The work of measuring the plumb line of the judgment of truth(Rev11:1, Zech2:1~4, Zech4:10, Amos 7:7~8) - The work of the Final Love Defense Warning(Is1:18, Is3:13, Micah 6:1~2) - Male and female servant Works of the Holy Spirit(Joel2:29) - called holy body(Is4:3~4) - Works of the seven Spirits before the throne(Rev4:5, Is11:2~3) - Seal of kingship(Rev4:5, Is11:2~3) Rev9:4) - Resolved original sin and actual sins(Ephesians2:1, Is1:18) - Everlasting gospel(Rev14:6) - Transformation and ascension(1 Thessalonians4:17-18, 1 Corinthians15:51-52, Rev 11:12) - Sealed Servants of God(Rev7:2~4) - Jehovah's Witnesses (Is43:8, Is43:10, Is43:12) - Qualifications of a Bride(Rev6:11) -    Qualification to sing a new song(Rev14:3) - New Covenant (Luke22:20) - Authority to rule the 12 tribes with kingship (Rev20:4, Luke 22:30) - Pioneer of building the kingdom(Is9:7, remnant church, remnant servant, remnant people) - God's special possession recorded in the book of remembrance (Malachi3:16-18)  -  Mediator and savior's work(Is59:16, Is19:20) - The works of the authority of the seal, the authority of the iron scepter, and the authority of witnesses(Haggai2:23, Rev 2:26-28, Rev12:5, Rev11:3) - Raising the tribe of Jacob(Is.49:6; Rev.7:2~4) - Leading the remnant people a place prepared of God(Rev.7:9,  Rev.12:6) - The work of the defense of the Spirit and the Bride (Rev22:17)
2). 사도 요한의 사명; 요한 - 보아너게(우뢰의 아들, 뇌자; 막3:17)) - 주님 다시 올 때까지 머물게 하는 사명(요21:21~23) – 계시록을 기록(계1:2, 계1:19) - 재림의 주를 영접 – 심판 주의 역사 – 어린 양의 피와 말씀 증거로 이김(계12:11) - 아버지 앞에 시인(계3:5) - 아들의 명분 얻음(요19;26~27, 롬8:19) -이마에 새 이름 받음(계2:17, 계14:1) - 모퉁이의 머릿돌, 뜨인 돌의 역사(마21:42, 단2:34~35) - 용서가 없음(마21:44, 암7:9, 사60;12) - 말세 사명자의 역사 – 사명의 계대자 순의 종의 역사(사59:21, 슥3:8, 슥6:12) - 변화성도의 역사 – 다른 천사의 역사(계7:2~3, 계8:3, 계10:1~3, 계14:6) - 다시 예언의 사명(계10:11) - 진리의 심판의 다림줄의 척량의 역사(계11:1, 슥2:1~4, 슥4:10, 암7:7~8) - 최종 사랑의 변론 경고의 역사(사1:18, 사3:13, 미6:1~2) - 남종과 여종에게 주는 늦은 비 성령의 역사(욜2:29) - 칭성)사4:3~4) - 보좌 앞에 일곱 영의 역사(계4:5, 사11:2~3) -왕권의 인(계9:4) - 영원한 복음(계14:6) -원죄와 자범죄를 해결 받음(엡2:1, 사1:18) - 변화 승천(살전4:17~18, 고전15:51~52, 계11:12) - 인을 맞아 하나님의 종(계7:2~4) - 여호와의 증인(사43:8, 사43:10, 사43:12) - 신부의 자격(계6:11) - 새 노래를 부를 자격(계14:3) - 새 언약(눅22:20) - 왕권으로 열두 지파를 다스리는 권세(계20:4, 눅22:30) - 왕국 건설의 선구자(사9:7, 남은 교회, 남은 종, 남은 백성) – 기념책에 기록된 하나님의 특별 소유(말3:16~18) -중재자, 구원자의 역사(사59:16, 사19:20) - 인의 권세, 철장 권세, 증인 권세의 역사(학2:23, 계2:26~28, 계12:5, 계11:3) - 야곱의 지파를 일으킴(사49:6. 계7:2~4) - 남은 백성을 하나님의 예비처로 인도(계7:9, 계12:6) - 성령과 신부의 변론 역사(계22:17)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.