• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

94. Truth and guidance, Victory through the cause that pleases the Lor…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-08-02 10:18 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

94. Truth and guidance, Victory through the cause that pleases the Lord.
94. 진리와 인도, 주께서 기뻐하는 연고로 승리.

Ⅰ. Truth and Guidance. (Psalm 42:9-43:5).
Ⅰ. 진리와 인도. (시42:9~43:5).
When God leads His chosen children, He never leads without the truth, but He first reveals the truth and leads them. The truth is not within the scope of human thought, but is hidden in a scope that cannot be fathomed by human thought. When anyone correctly realizes the truth of the times, he will be guided by the Lord according to the truth, and he will become a person who can widely spread the truth, and at the same time, he will achieve a kingdom of complete victory through the truth. Now, I will testify about the truth and guidance through the text.  하나님께서 택한 자녀를 인도할 때에 진리가 없이 인도하는 일이 없고 먼저 진리를 나타내 보여주시고 인도하시는 것입니다. 진리라는 것은 사람의 생각 범위 안에 있는 것이 아니고 사람의 생각으로 감히 헤아릴 수도 없는 범위에 숨어 있는 것이 진리라는 것입니다. 누구든지 시대적인 진리를 바로 깨닫게 되면 그 진리대로 주의 인도가 같이하고 그 진리를 널리 전할 수 있는 인격을 이루게 되는 동시에 진리로 말미암아 완전한 승리의 왕국을 이루게 되는 것입니다. 이제 진리와 인도에 대하여 본문으로 증거 합니다.
 1. Receive help in times of despair (9-11). 1. 낙망 속에서 도움을 받게 됨.(9-11).
@ I will say unto God my rock, Why have you forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 10. As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God? 11. Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope you in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. (Ps.42:9~11)                                              @ 내 반석이신 하나님께 말하기를 어찌하여 나를 잊으셨나이까 내가 어찌하여 원수의 압제로 인하여 슬프게 다니나이까 하리로다. 10. 내 뼈를 찌르는 칼 같이 내 대적이 나를 비방하여 늘 말하기를 네 하나님이 어디 있느냐 하도다. 11. 내 영혼아 네가 어찌하여 낙망하며 어찌하여 내 속에서 불안하여 하는고 너는 하나님을 바라라 나는 내 얼굴을 도우시는 내 하나님을 오히려 찬송하리로다.(시42:9~11)
Anyone who follows the truth will face the slander and oppression of enemies, so they cannot help but despair. However, when they experience God’s help and the truth, they will instead praise God. The truth is always oppressed and slandered by the devil’s children. Therefore, for any servant or servant who is guided by the truth, there will be times when they cannot help but be sad before they can praise, so those who follow the guidance of the truth will have more confidence in the truth and will have the personality to lead others according to the truth.  누구든지 진리를 따라가는 길에는 원수의 비방과 압제가 같이 하므로 낙망할 수밖에 없는 일이 닥쳐오지만 거기서 하나님의 도움을 진리대로 체험을 받게 될 때에 오히려 하나님을 찬송하게 됩니다. 진리라는 것은 언제나 마귀의 자식들에게 압제를 받게 되고 비방을 받게 되는 것이 원칙이 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 어느 종이나 진리대로 인도를 받게 되는 종에게는 슬퍼할 수밖에 없는 일이 있은 후에야 비로소 찬송을 할 수 있는 일이 있게 되므로 진리의 인도를 따르던 사람이 그 진리를 더 확신하고 그 진리대로 남을 지도할 수 있는 인격을 가지게 되는 것입니다.
 2. You will be saved from judgment (43:1). 2. 판단 속에서 건져냄을 받게 됨.(43:1).
@ Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.(Ps.43:1)                                              @ 하나님이여 나를 판단하시되 경건치 아니한 나라에 향하여 내 송사를 변호하시며 간사하고 불의한 자에게서 나를 건지소서. (시43:1)
Those who follow the truth will be saved from the deceitful and unrighteous when they have a work of judging according to the truth. The truth is the word of God, so the responsibility to judge according to the word lies with God. No matter how many deceitful and unrighteous people surround them, those who follow the truth will be saved because God’s work is with them. God always makes the deceitful and unrighteous people oppose those who follow the truth and passes judgment on them. This is a way for God to bless those who follow the truth.  진리를 따라가는 사람은 진리대로 판단하는 역사가 있게 될 때에 오히려 간사하고 불의한 자에게서 건져냄을 받게 됩니다. 진리라는 것은 하나님의 말씀이니 말씀대로 판단을 내릴 책임은 하나님께 있으므로 아무리 간사하고 불의한 자들이 둘러 싼다 하여도 진리를 따라가는 사람에게 하나님의 역사가 같이하므로 건져냄을 받게 됩니다. 언제나 하나님께서는 진리대로 따라가는 자에게 간사하고 불의한 자가 대적을 하게 하면서 판단을 나리는 것은 진리대로 따라가는 사람을 축복하기 위한 방법입니다.
 3. Gain strength from weakness. (2). 3. 연약한 중에서 힘을 얻게 됨.(2).
@ For you are the God of my strength: why do you cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?(Ps.43:2)                                        @ 주는 나의 힘이 되신 하나님이시어늘 어찌하여 나를 버리셨나이까 내가 어찌하여 원수의 압제로 인하여 슬프게 다니나이까?(시43:2)
When God leaves those who follow the truth in a weak position, it is proof that it is time for His power to work. Therefore, in the midst of someone's sorrow, saying, "Why have you forsaken me?", the power of Jehovah suddenly comes upon him. This is to enable those who follow the truth to have something that only God can boast about.  하나님께서 진리를 따르는 자를 연약한 자리에 내버려두시는 것은 당신의 능력으로 역사할 때가 된 증거입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 어찌하여 나를 버리시나이까. 하는 슬픔 속에서 여호와의 힘은 홀연히 그에게 임하게 되는 것입니다. 이렇게 하는 것은 진리를 따르는 사람으로 하나님만 자랑할 수 있는 일이 있게 하시는 것입니다.
4. Reaching the Holy Mountain according to the truth (3).4. 진리대로 성산에 이르게 됨.(3).
@ O send out your light and your truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto your holy hill, and to your tabernacles. (Ps.43:3)                                                  @ 주의 빛과 주의 진리를 보내어 나를 인도하사 주의 성산과 장막에 이르게 하소서 (시43:3)                               
The truth is a word that has been promised with the goal of reaching the holy mountain, so if you follow the truth, no matter what hardships come, you will eventually reach the holy mountain. The most blessed path for life is to be guided by the truth and reach the holy mountain. The blessing of the holy mountain is something that very few people have received, so there will always be times when those who are destined to perish are unjustly oppressed.  진리라는 것은 성산에 이르기까지에 목적을 두고 약속한 말씀이니 그 진리대로 따라가는 자라면 아무런 환난이 온다 하여도 결국은 성산에 이르게 되는 것입니다. 인생에게 가장 복된 길은 진리대로 인도를 받아 성산에 이르는 것입니다. 성산의 축복이라는 것은 받은 자가 심히 적으므로 언제나 망할 자들에게 억울하게 압제를 받는 일이 있게 되는 것입니다.
 5. Reaching the God of Paradise (4-5). 5. 극락의 하나님께 이르게 됨.(4-5).
@ Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise you, O God my God. 5. Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.(Ps.43:4~5)                                            @ 그런즉 내가 하나님의 단에 나아가 나의 극락의 하나님께 이르리이다 하나님이여 나의 하나님이여 내가 수금으로 주를 찬양하리이다. 5. 내 영혼아 네가 어찌하여 낙망하며 어찌하여 내 속에서 불안하여 하는고 너는 하나님을 바라라 나는 내 얼굴을 도우시는 내 하나님을 오히려 찬송하리로다.(시43:4~5)
The most joyful things belong to God. God leads the chosen ones to a world of extreme joy. The purpose of making the chosen ones suffer various trials from the children of the devil is to let them enjoy the most joyful things together with God. God also suffers from the children of the devil, and those who are to be blessed suffer so that they can enjoy the joy together. This is the blessing of the Holy Mountain.  지극히 즐거운 일은 하나님께 있는 것입니다. 하나님께서는 택한 자를 인도하시되 극도로 즐거운 세계로 인도하는 것입니다. 택한 자를 마귀의 자식들에게 여러 가지 시련을 받게 하는 것은 극도로 즐거운 일을 하나님과 같이 누리게 하자는 것입니다. 하나님도 마귀의 자식들에게 괴로움을 받게 되고 복을 받을 사람도 괴로움을 받게 해서 함께 즐거움을 누리게 되는 것이 성산의 축복이라는 것입니다.

Conclusion:                                            Truth is in God and people believe in that truth, and God who has the truth guides those who believe in the truth according to the truth and gives them the blessing of the Holy Mountain according to the truth. Anyone who is guided by the truth, no matter what happens, may seem sad at first, but they will instead praise and enjoy joy.    In life, there are very few people who are guided by the truth, and there are many who follow the guidance of the devil, the enemy of the truth. Therefore, it is this that happens in this perishing world that those who always follow the guidance of the truth will hear the question, “Where is your God?” However, the guidance of God, who gives supreme joy, works so that His people may receive glory.                                                      결  론  진리는 하나님께 있고 사람은 그 진리를 믿는데 진리를 가진 하나님은 진리를 믿는 사람에게 진리대로 인도하고 진리대로 성산의 축복을 주시는 것입니다. 누구든지 진리대로 인도를 받는 자는 무슨 일이나 처음에는 슬픈 것 같으나 오히려 찬송을 하게 되고 즐거움을 누리게 됩니다.  인생이라는 것은 진리대로 인도를 받는 사람이 심히 적고 진리의 대적이 되는 마귀의 인도를 따르는 자가 많습니다. 그러므로 언제나 진리의 인도를 따라는 자가 너희 하나님이 어디 계시냐 하는 말을 듣게 되는 것이 망할 세상에서 당하는 일입니다. 그러나 지극히 즐거움을 주시는 하나님의 인도는 당신의 백성이 영광을 받도록 역사하시는 것입니다.
Ⅱ. Victory because the Lord delights in it (Psalm 44:1-8). Ⅱ. 주께서 기뻐하는 연고로 승리.(시44:1~8).
There are very few who know that the victory of life belongs to those who are pleased with the Lord. No matter how hard we try, if the Lord does not rejoice, it will be like beating the air in vain. If the Lord rejoices, nothing is in vain, and everything will bear fruit of victory. Now, I will testify through the text about the victory that comes because the Lord rejoices.  인생의 승리라는 것은 주께서 기뻐하는 자에게 있다는 것을 아는 자는 심히 적습니다. 우리는 아무리 애써도 주께서 기뻐하지 않으면 허공을 치는 일이 되고 말 것이요, 주께서 기뻐하신다면 조금도 헛된 일이 없이 전부가 다 승리의 열매를 거두게 된 것입니다. 이제 주께서 기뻐하는 연고로 승리하게 되는 일에 대하여 본문으로 증거 합니다.
 1. Defeat the nations (1-2). 1. 열방을 이기게 됨.(1-2).
@ We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work you did in their days, in the times of old. 2. How you did drive out the heathen with your hand, and planted them; how you did afflict the people, and cast them out.(Ps.44:1~2)
@ 하나님이여 주께서 우리 열조의 날 곧 옛날에 행하신 일을 저희가 우리에게 이르매 우리 귀로 들었나이다. 2. 주께서 주의 손으로 열방을 쫓으시고 열조를 심으시며 주께서 민족들은 괴롭게 하시고 열조는 번성케 하셨나이다.(시43:1~2)

Those whom God rejoices are few, and those who do not rejoice are many; this is the same in the past, present, and future. Therefore, to human eyes, those whom God rejoices with are destroyed by those whom He does not rejoice with, but the nations in which He does not rejoice are all destroyed, and the small group of people who do rejoice are overcome. This was a prophecy in the past, a proof in the present, and our hope in the future.  하나님께서 기뻐하는 자는 소수요, 기뻐하지 않는 자는 다수라는 것은 과거나 현재나 미래나 꼭 같은 것입니다. 그러므로 인간이 볼 때에는 주께서 기뻐하는 자가 기뻐하지 않는 자들에게 망하는 것 같지만, 주께서 기뻐하지 않는 열방은 다 망하고 기뻐하는 적은 무리를 이기게 한 것은 과거에는 예언이 되고 현재에는 증거가 되고 앞으로는 우리의 소망이 됩니다.

God gave the smallest territory to the chosen people and established the Davidic kingdom in Canaan by defeating the nations with the smallest number of people. This became a prophetic nation of the prophets. The teachings of Christ, who was born in a small manger in a small country, conquered the nations. This is our evidence. The word that the poor and impoverished people will receive God's protection and conquer the world in the future is our hope. We determine the outcome now by whether God is pleased or not. No matter how strong, a nation that God is not pleased with will perish, and no matter how weak, a nation that God is pleased with will be victorious.
  하나님께서 가장 작은 영토를 택한 백성에게 주고 가장 적은 수로 열방을 이기고 가나안 복지에 다윗 왕국을 세우신 것은 예언적인 선지 국가가 되었고, 작은 나라에서 작은 말구유에 탄생하신 그리스도의 교훈이 열방을 정복하게 된 것은 우리의 증거가 되며, 앞으로 가련하고 빈핍한 백성이 하나님의 보호를 받고 세계를 정복한다는 말씀은 우리의 소망이 되는 것입니다. 우리는 지금 하나님이 기뻐하시느냐, 기뻐하지 않으시느냐 하는 것으로 승부를 결정 짓게 됩니다.  아무리 강하다 하여도 하나님이 기뻐하지 않는 나라는 망할 것이고, 아무리 약하다 하여도 하나님이 기뻐하는 나라는 승리하게 될 것입니다.
  2. A victory achieved through work that transcended human power (3-4). 2. 인간 무력을 초월한 역사로 이기게 됨.(3-4).

@ For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but your right hand, and your arm, and the light of your countenance, because you have a favour unto them. 4. You are my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.(Ps.44:3~4)
@ 저희가 자기 칼로 땅을 얻어 차지함이 아니요 저희 팔이 저희를 구원함도 아니라 오직 주의 오른손과 팔과 얼굴의 빛으로 하셨으니 주께서 저희를 기뻐하신 연고니이다. 4. 하나님이여 주는 나의 왕이시니 야곱에게 구원을 베푸소서.(시44:3~4)
The Lord does not rejoice in those who rely on force, but works on those who believe that they will win through the work of God that transcends force and fights boldly, and He personally holds them up with His mighty hand and enables them to win, so that they can become people who can boast of the Lord God. We do not believe nor do we want the unification of North and South Korea through force. We believe that victory will come only when the hand of Jehovah is revealed over this people, and we appeal as follows.  주님께서는 무력을 의지하는 자를 기뻐하지 않으시고, 무력을 초월한 하나님의 역사로 승리할 것을 믿고 담대히 싸워 나가는 자에게 역사하시되 친히 능력의 손으로 붙들어 주어서 승리케 하여 주 하나님을 자랑할 수 있는 사람이 되도록 하시는 것이다. 우리는 무력으로 남북통일이 될 것을 믿지도 않고 원하지도 않습니다. 오직 여호와의 손이 이 민족 위에 나타남으로만 승리할 것을 믿고 다음과 같이 호소합니다.
“O Lord, creator of heaven and earth, appear above us and let us know that you alone are the true God, so that we may boast. Rise up, Lord, and lead our way. Exercise your great power and return Hallelujah and glory to God.” I believe that the fact that God has us sing this kind of appealing hymn is evidence that we will become a people who will boast about God. Those who rely on force will die by that force, but those who believe that they will be victorious through God’s work will surely be saved.“천지 만물 지은 여호와, 우리 위에 나타나서 여호와만이 참 신 인줄 알게 하시사 우리의 자랑 되게 하시어 주옵소서. 여호와여 일어나사 우리 나갈 길을 인도하시어 주셔요. 그 큰 권세를 행하시어 할렐루야 영광 하나님께 돌려 줍소서.” 하나님께서 우리에게 이와 같은 호소 성가를 부르도록 하신 것은 하나님을 자랑할 민족이 될 증거라고 봅니다. 무력을 의지하는 자는 자기도 그 무력에 죽을 것이로되 하나님의 역사로 승리할 것을 믿는 자는 반드시 구원함을 얻게 될 것입니다.

3. The Lord will be king over those who please Him, so they will win (5-6). 3. 주께서 기뻐하는 자에게 왕이 되시므로 이기게 됨.(5-6).

@ Through you will we push down our enemies: through your name will we tread them under that rise up against us. 6. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.(Ps.44:5~6)
@ 우리가 주를 의지하여 우리 대적을 누르고 우리를 치려 일어나는자를 주의 이름으로 밟으리이다. 6. 나는 내 활을 의지하지 아니할 것이라 내 칼도 나를 구원치 못하리이다.(시44:5~6)
Our victory is achieved because the Lord becomes our king. The issue of whether God or the devil becomes our king determines our victory. In the Book of Revelation, it is said that the red dragon gave his great authority to the red beast, and God gave that authority to the witness of the last days to fight the beast. Therefore, in order for us to overcome the beast that has received the great authority of the devil, it is only possible when the Lord becomes our king. We must always believe that we will be victorious through God, our king, and move forward courageously.  우리가 승리하게 되는 것은 주께서 우리의 왕이 되어 주시므로 이루어지는 것입니다. 우리는 하나님께서 우리의 왕이 되시느냐, 마귀가 우리의 왕이 되느냐 하는 문제로 승부가 결정됩니다. 계시록을 보면 붉은 용이 자기의 큰 권세를 붉은 짐승에게 주었다고 하였고, 하나님께서는 말세의 증인에게 그 권세를 주어서 짐승과 싸우게 한다고 하였습니다. 그러므로 우리는 마귀의 큰 권세를 받은 짐승을 이기려면 주께서 우리의 왕이 되심으로만 되는 것입니다.  우리는 항상 우리의 왕 되신 하나님으로 말미암아 승리할 것을 믿고 용기 있게 나가야 합니다. 4. We will win because we will boast only in God (6-8).
 4. 하나님만 자랑하게 되므로 이기게 됨.(6-8).

@ But you have saved us from our enemies, and have put them to shame that hated us. 8. In God we boast all the day long, and praise your name for ever. Selah. (Ps.44:7~8)@ 오직 주께서 우리를 우리 대적에게서 구원하시고 우리를 미워하는 자로 수치를 당케 하셨나이다. 8. 우리가 종일 하나님으로 자랑하였나이다 우리가 하나님의 이름을 영영히 감사하리이다(셀라)(시44:7~8)

The thing that pleases God the most is when His people boast only about Him, so anyone who boasts only about God will be victorious in every battle. God always gives His chosen ones something to boast about. Therefore, no matter how difficult the difficulties we face, if we only do things that please God, God will suddenly work to give us victory. We must quickly hold a joint appeal meeting before God so that politicians and ordinary citizens alike can all know that we will win only by becoming a nation that pleases God.  가장 하나님께서 기뻐하시는 일은 당신의 사람들이 하나님만 자랑하는 일이니, 누구든지 하나님만 자랑하는 자라면 백전백승하게 되는 것입니다. 하나님께서는 언제나 택한 자로 하여금 당신만 자랑할 수 있는 일이 있게 하십니다. 그러므로 우리가 아무리 어려운 난관을 당하여도 하나님께서 기뻐하는 일만 한다면 하나님께서는 홀연히 승리하도록 역사해 주시는 것입니다. 우리는 하나님이 기뻐하시는 나라가 됨으로만 승리한다는 것을 정치인이나 일반 국민이나 다 같이 알게 하여 하나님 앞에 합심 호소 성회를 속히 열어야 합니다.
Conclusion
The victory of those who please God will now be revealed in fruitful ways for all people to see. In order for us to become people who please God, we must have a firm heart that relies on God, we must not be lazy at all but be zealous, and we must not compromise at all but be upright.
  결 론  하나님이 기뻐하는 자의 승리라는 것은 이제부터 만민이 알도록 끔 열매가 나타나게 될 것입니다. 우리가 하나님이 기뻐하는 사람이 되려면 하나님을 의지하는 마음이 견고해야 되며, 조금도 게으르지 말고 열심이 있어야 되며, 조금도 타협하지 말고 절개 있게 나가야 됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.