• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

97. A character who does not fear tribulation, a character who receive…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-08-23 08:33 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

97. A character who does not fear tribulation, a character who receives mercy on the day of tribulation.
97. 환난을 두려워 아니할 인격, 환난 날에 긍휼함을 받을 인격

Ⅰ. A personality that does not fear tribulation.(Ps. 49:1-8).
Ⅰ. 환난을 두려워 아니할 인격.(시49:1~8).
A perfect personality is not a personality that does not encounter tribulation, but a personality that does not fear tribulation when it comes. Then, the text testifies to what kind of person must become a personality that does not fear tribulation.  완전한 인격이라는 것은 환난을 만나지 않는 인격이 아니요, 환난이 와도 두려워하지 않는 인격입니다. 그러면 어떠한 자가 되어야 환난을 두려워하지 않는 인격이 되느냐는 데 대하여 본문을 통하여 증거 합니다.
 1. One who speaks wisdom with his mouth (3). 1. 입에 지혜를 말하는 자(3상).

@ My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.(Ps.49:3)
@ 내 입은 지혜를 말하겠고 내 마음은 명철을 묵상하리로다.
(시49:3)
When a person's mouth speaks foolish words, it falls into trouble, but when it speaks wise words, it does not suffer trouble even if trouble comes. Regarding the elements of wisdom, it is said as follows:  사람의 입이라는 것은 어리석은 말을 할 때에는 환난에 빠지게 되는 것이요, 지혜로운 말을 할 때에는 환난이 온다 하여도 그 환난을 받지 않게 되는 것입니다. 지혜의 요소에 관하여 다음과 같이 말합니다.
First: speak of things that please God.
Second: speak so that the wicked will not dare to harm you.
Third: speak so that many people will hear and understand.  첫째 : 하나님이 기뻐하는 일을 말하는 것이요  둘째 : 악한 자가 감히 피해를 주지 못하도록 말하는 것이요  셋째 : 많은 사람이 듣고 깨닫도록 말하는 것입니다.
Therefore, a person who has wise words in his mouth is a person who has the personality to overcome difficult situations. A person's words can either kill him or save him, and they can also kill or save others. A person who speaks wisdom can save others and live himself.  그러므로 입에 지혜로운 말이 있는 자는 어려운 난국을 돌파할 인격이 있는 자입니다. 사람의 말이라는 것은 자기를 죽게 하는 일도 되고, 자기를 살리게 하는 일도 될 뿐만 아니라 남을 죽게도 하고 살게도 하는 것입니다. 지혜를 말하는 자는 남도 살리고 자기도 살게 되는 것입니다.
 2. One who meditates on wisdom in his heart (3). 2. 마음에 명철을 묵상하는 자(3하).
The mind is like a vessel, and when it meditates on wisdom, it becomes brighter and brighter, and when it harbors misunderstandings, it becomes darker and darker. Anyone who always meditates on wisdom in his heart will know the way to live no matter what hardship comes. When a person’s mind is bright, he can see the path ahead, and when it becomes dark, he cannot know the destruction of tomorrow. The greatest value in life is that when he meditates on wisdom, even if he is sitting on dusty ground, he can communicate with the world of heaven, and even if he is a small person, he can fill his heart with the truth of God who created nature. Therefore, those who meditate on wisdom will have a successful future.  마음이라는 것은 그릇과 같은 것이니 명철을 묵상 할 때에 점점 밝아지는 것이요, 오해를 품게 될 때에 점점 어두워지는 것입니다. 누구든지 항상 마음에 명철을 묵상하는 자는 어떠한 환난이 와도 살 길이 무엇인 것을 알게 되는 것입니다. 사람의 마음이라는 것은 밝아지면 얼마든지 앞길을 내다 볼 수 있고 어두워지면 내일의 멸망을 모르게 되는 것입니다. 인생의 최고 가치라는 것은 명철을 묵상할 때에 먼지 나는 땅 위에 앉아 있더라도 하늘의 세계와 교통할 수 있고 비록 작은 사람의 마음이라도 대 자연을 창조하신 하나님의 진리를 마음에 충만히 갖게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 명철을 묵상하는 자는 앞길이 형통하게 되는 것입니다.
 3. A personality that interprets mysterious words. (4) 3. 오묘한 말을 푸는 인격입니다.(4).

@ I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.(Ps.49:4)
@ 내가 비유에 내 귀를 기울이고 수금으로 나의 오묘한 말을 풀리로다.(시49:4)
When a person understands what is meant by what he hears, he will not be deceived, and when he understands the deep meaning of everything, he will not make mistakes. When a person hears with his ears and cannot interpret the mysterious words, he will become a person who will perish. In the past, when the masses who followed the Lord did not understand the mysterious words that the Lord spoke, they ate barley bread and followed him, but when Jesus said that he was the bread of life, they said they did not understand and turned away.  사람이라는 것은 무슨 말을 듣고 그 말이 어떠한 뜻에서 한 말인지를 알게 될 때에 미혹을 받지 않게 되고 모든 일이 그 깊은 뜻을 알게 될 때에 실수가 없는 사람이 됩니다. 사람이 귀로 듣고 그 오묘한 말을 바로 풀지 못할 때에 멸망을 자취하는 인간이 되는 것입니다. 과거 주님을 따라 가던 대중이 주님이 말씀하신 오묘한 말씀을 듣고도 깨닫지 못할 당시에 이 사람들은 보리떡을 먹고는 따라 갔지만 예수는 생명의 떡이라는 말은 알아듣지 못하겠다고 하며 물러가고 만 것입니다. 

Likewise, even today, when countless people hear the mysterious words of God but do not understand them, they will fall into tribulation, regret, great fear, and shame. Therefore, the Book of Revelation says that those who have ears should listen. Anyone who hears with their ears and correctly interprets the mysterious words will have nothing to fear from the coming tribulation. Rather, tribulation can be a great blessing to those who have perfect character.
  이와 같이 오늘도 수많은 인간들이 오묘한 하나님의 말씀을 듣고도 깨닫지를 못할 때에는 환난에 빠져 후회 막심한 공포, 수치에 떨어질 수밖에 없습니다. 그러므로 계시록에도 귀가 있는 자는 들으라고 말씀한 것입니다. 누구든지 귀로 듣고 오묘한 말을 바로 푸는 자라면 앞으로 오는 환난이 두려울 것이 전혀 없습니다. 오히려 환난은 완전한 인격을 가진 자에게 큰 축복이 될 수도 있는 것입니다.
4. You must become someone who does not rely on wealth (6-8). 4. 재물을 의지하지 않는 자가 되어야 합니다.(6-8).

@ They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; 7. None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: 8. (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceases for ever:)(Ps.49:6~8)
@ 자기의 재물을 의지하고 풍부함으로 자긍하는 자는 7. 아무도 결코 그 형제를 구속하지 못하며 저를 위하여 하나님께 속전을 바치지도 못할 것은 8. 저희 생명의 구속이 너무 귀하며 영영히 못할 것임이라.(시49:6~8)
The most worthless person in the world is the one who relies on wealth. If a person relies on wealth, he is a person who is inferior to wealth. When a person does not rely on wealth and becomes a person who controls wealth, that person can save others. Therefore, when a person does not rely on wealth, God allows him to do work that transcends material things.  세상에 제일 가치가 없는 사람은 재물을 의지하는 사람입니다. 인격이 재물을 의지한다는 것은 재물보다 못한 인격이고 재물을 의지하지 않고 인격이 재물을 지배하는 자가 될 때에 그 인격은 남을 구원할 수도 있습니다. 그러므로 재물을 의지하지 않는 인격이 될 때에 하나님은 그를 통하여 물질을 초월한 역사를 하게 하십니다.
Conclusion
The reason why tribulation comes is because we become a person who cannot help but receive tribulation. So even if tribulation comes to a person with a perfect personality, the tribulation will not damage that personality. Rather, it will become a condition for those with a perfect personality to give glory to God.  결  론
  환난이 오게 되는 동기는 환난을 받을 수밖에 없는 인격이 되므로 오는 것이니 완전한 인격을 가질 적에 환난이 온다 하여도 환난은 그 인격에 손상을 주지 못하고 오히려 완전한 인격을 가진 자로서 하나님께 영광을 돌릴 조건이 되는 것입니다.

Ⅱ. A character who will receive mercy in the day of trouble.(Psalm 59:1-15).
Ⅱ. 환난 날에 긍휼함을 받을 인격.(시59:1~15).
The Bible teaches that God is rich in mercy and compassion, and that He has compassion for people in different times, but especially those who will receive mercy in times of trouble.  하나님은 긍휼과 자비가 풍성하시며 시대를 따라서 사람을 불쌍히 보는 긍휼이 있되 환난 날에 특히 긍휼히 여김을 받을 자는 어떠한 자라는 것을 본 성경은 가르치고 있습니다.
 1. To those who have suffered unjust damage (1-4). 1. 억울한 피해를 당하게 된 자에게(1-4).

@ Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. 2. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. 3. For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD. 4. They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.(Ps.59:1~4)
@ 나의 하나님이여 내 원수에게서 나를 건지시고 일어나 치려는 자에게서 나를 높이 드소서 2. 사악을 행하는 자에게서 나를 건지시고 피흘리기를 즐기는 자에게서 나를 구원하소서. 3. 저희가 나의 생명을 해하려고 엎드려 기다리고 강한 자가 모여 나를 치려 하오니 여호와여 이는 나의 범과를 인함이 아니요 나의 죄를 인함도 아니로소이다. 4. 내가 허물이 없으나 저희가 달려와서 스스로 준비하오니 주여 나를 도우시기 위하여 깨사 감찰하소서.
(시59:1~4)God looks at the heart, and even if people see that they have many flaws and deserve bad reviews, God especially looks at those who are righteous. Joseph was unjustly accused and received God's mercy while in prison. When David was unjustly envied by Saul and was driven out, God made him the dynasty of kings. You should know that when God makes His chosen people suffer unjust circumstances without sin, it means that God Himself sees pity and that there is a plan for God to give them something greater.  하나님은 중심을 보시는 동시에 사람이 볼 때는 흠이 많고 악평을 받을 만한 형편에 있다 해도 하나님이 볼 때 옳게 보는 사람은 특히 불쌍히 보는 것입니다. 요셉이 억울하게 누명을 쓰고 옥중 생활에서 하나님의 긍휼을 받게 되었던 것입니다. 다윗이 억울하게 사울에게 시기를 받고 축출을 당할 때 그를 만 왕의 왕조를 삼았던 것입니다. 하나님께서 택한 당신의 사람이 죄 없이 억울한 사정을 당하게 하는 것은 하나님이 친히 불쌍히 보고 더 큰 것을 주기 위한 하나님의 모략이 있다는 것을 알아야 할 것입니다.
 2. To those who are unfairly criticized (5-7).  2. 억울하게 악평을 받는 자에게(5-7).

@ You therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah. 6. They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. 7. Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, does hear?(Ps.59:5~7)
@ 만군의 하나님 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이여 일어나 열방을 벌하소서 무릇 간사한 악인을 긍휼히 여기지 마소서(셀라) 6. 저희가 저물게 돌아와서 개처럼 울며 성으로 두루 다니고 7. 그 입으로 악을 토하며 그 입술에는 칼이 있어 이르기를 누가 들으리요 하나이다.(시59:5~7)
God called people who go around spewing evil words to others dogs. A dog is something that barks without discernment. Or, a person who cannot discern the times or people is called a dog that cannot bark(Is.56:10). God cannot take pity on such people. He especially pities those who are wrongly accused and falsely accused. In other words, he said that a person who loves to say unspeakable things is a cunning and wicked person (9-13).  하나님께서 남에게 공연히 악한 말을 토하며 다니는 인간들을 개라고 말했던 것입니다. 개라는 것은 필요 없이 분별도 못하고 막 짖는 것을 개라 하는 것입니다. 또는 시대적인 분별도 못하고 사람을 분별도 못하는 자를 못 짖는 개라고 말한 것입니다.(사56:10). 하나님은 이러한 무리들을 긍휼히 볼 수 없습니다. 억울하게 말을 듣고 억울하게 누명을 쓰게 되는 사람을 특히 불쌍히 보는 것입니다. 즉 입에 담지 못할 말을 좋아하는 사람을 간사한 악인이라고 말했습니다.(9-13).

@ His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.(Is.56:10)
@ 그 파숫군들은 소경이요 다 무지하며 벙어리 개라 능히 짖지 못하며 다 꿈꾸는 자요 누운 자요 잠자기를 좋아하는 자니 11. 이 개들은 탐욕이 심하여 족한 줄을 알지 못하는 자요 그들은 몰각한 목자들이라 다 자기 길로 돌이키며 어디 있는 자이든지 자기 이만 도모하며(Is.56:10~11)

3. To those who are oppressed by the curses and lies of the wicked (10-13). 3. 악한 자에게 저주와 거짓말로 인하여 눌림을 당하던 자에게(10-13).

@ The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. 11. Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by your power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. 12. For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak. 13. Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God rules in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.(Ps.59:10~13)

@ 나의 하나님이 그 인자하심으로 나를 영접하시며 내 원수의 보응받는 것을 나로 목도케 하시리이다. 11. 저희를 죽이지 마옵소서 나의 백성이 잊을까 하나이다 우리 방패되신 주여 주의 능력으로 저희를 흩으시고 낮추소서. 12. 저희 입술의 말은 곧 그 입의 죄라 저희의 저주와 거짓말을 인하여 저희로 그 교만한 중에서 사로잡히게 하소서. 13. 진노하심으로 소멸하시되 없기까지 소멸하사 하나님이 야곱 중에 다스리심을 땅 끝까지 알게 하소서(셀라)(Ps.59:10~13)
God loves to curse others and is angry with those who tell lies, so this is the final tribulation that will destroy and eliminate them. In the midst of this, he takes pity on those who do not curse others even though they are cursed by the wicked. The Lord also received God's mercy in the place where he was unjustly cursed and entered into the glory of the kingship.  하나님은 남을 저주하기를 좋아하고 거짓말하는 자를 향하여 진노하므로 소멸하여 없애는 마지막 환난이니 이러한 가운데 악인들에게 저주를 받을지언정 같이 저주하지 않는 사람을 불쌍히 본다는 것입니다. 주님께서도 억울한 저주를 받는 그 자리에서 하나님의 긍휼함을 받게 되어 왕권의 영광으로 들어가게 되었던 것입니다.
 4. One who does not covet foods out of greed. (15) 4. 식물을 탐하여 욕심으로 하지 않는 자.(15).

@  Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.(Ps.59:15)
@ 저희는 식물을 위하여 유리하다가 배부름을 얻지 못하면 밤을 새우려니와(시59:15)
We do not live for food, but we are people who seek refuge in the day of trouble through God’s grace. Therefore, even if we suffer material losses, we must draw closer to God and believe in His great power. If someone is estranged from the Lord because of material losses, there can be no mercy for him. Those who receive God’s mercy have the promise that He will save them from the hands of evil people like those in the text.
  우리는 식물을 위하여 사는 생활이 아니요, 하나님의 인자하심을 힘입어 환난 날에 피난처를 찾는 사람이니 억울한 물질적 피해를 당할지라도 하나님을 더 가까이 하며 하나님의 큰 힘을 믿어야 합니다. 만일 어떤 사람이 물질적으로 억울한 피해가 있다고 해서 주님과 나와의 관계가 멀어진다면 그에게는 긍휼함이 있을 수 없는 것입니다. 하나님의 긍휼을 받는 자는 본문과 같은 악한 사람들의 손에서 건져 주시겠다는 약속이 있는 것입니다.
Conclusion
Even if we are subject to some human harm, we should not be afraid or discouraged, for at such times we will experience that God is our refuge, strength, and a God who takes pity on us. If God does not take revenge on His servant who has suffered injustice, it is true that the righteous will have difficulty preserving their lives in the days of tribulation. The purpose of the main text of the Bible is that God’s mercy is to bestow mercy especially in the times and circumstances when the righteous are being wronged. In other words, Psalm 59 was written by the inspiration of God when David was unjustly persecuted by Saul. We must not forget that as those who will possess the lineage of King David’s royal authority, we will receive mercy in the difficult circumstances that David faced.   결  론
  우리가 인간의 어떤 피해가 온다 하여도 무서워 말고 낙심하지 말 것이니 이러한 때에 하나님은 우리의 피난처요, 힘이요, 나를 긍휼히 여기시는 하나님이심을 체험하게 될 것입니다. 만일 하나님께서 이러한 억울함을 당하는 종을 향하여 원수를 갚아 주는 일이 없다면 앞으로 환난 날에 의인은 생명을 보존하기 어려울 것은 사실입니다. 하나님의 긍휼은 의인이 억울함을 당하는 그 시대에 그 환경에서 특히 긍휼함을 베풀어 준다는 것을 목적한 것이 본문 성경입니다. 다시 말하자면 다윗이 사울에게 억울하게 박해를 당할 때 하나님의 신의 감동으로 쓴 것이 곧 시편 59편입니다. 우리는 다윗왕의 계통적인 왕권을 소유할 자로서 다윗이 당했던 어려운 환경에서 긍휼함을 받게 된다는 것을 잊어서는 안 될 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.