• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

98. Paul, who delivered the prophetic books, and the witnesses of the …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-08-30 08:51 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

98. Paul, who delivered the prophetic books, and the witnesses of the last days, the gospel delivered to the prophets and the new era                               
98. 선지서를 전하는 바울과 말세증인, 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 새 시대

Ⅰ. Paul, who delivers the prophetic book, and the witness of the last days. (Acts.28:23-28, Rev.10:5-7).           
Ⅰ. 선지서를 전하는 바울과 말세 증인.(행28:23-28, 계10:5-7).

We should deeply understand the meaning of the prophets, which are the words of God, and discuss the Bible with them, which is the same as the original meaning of the New Testament. Paul also went to Rome and gave a sermon with the book of Isaiah. He said that the witnesses of the last days will also give testimony with the prophets. If we do not clearly understand the difference between Paul’s sermon and the testimony of the witnesses of the last days, there is a risk of confusion in the Bible.  하나님의 말씀인 선지서는 신약 성서의 원체와 같은 의미를 깊이 알고 우리가 성경을 논해야 될 것입니다. 바울도 로마에 가서 이사야서를 들고 강론을 했던 것입니다. 말세의 증인도 선지서를 들고 증거 할 것을 말했습니다. 그러면 바울의 강론과 말세 증인의 증거의 차별 점을 분명히 알지 못하면 성서의 혼선을 가져올 염려가 있습니다.
  1. Paul preaching the prophets (Acts 28:23-28)  1. 선지서를 강론하는 바울 (행28:23-28)
@ And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24. And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. 25. And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Isaias the prophet unto our fathers, 26. Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing you shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing you shall see, and not perceive: 27. For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 28. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. (Act.28:23~28)                                              @ 저희가 일자를 정하고 그의 우거하는 집에 많이 오니 바울이 아침부터 저녁까지 강론하여 하나님 나라를 증거하고 모세의 율법과 선지자의 말을 가지고 예수의 일로 권하더라. 24.  그 말을 믿는 사람도 있고 믿지 아니하는 사람도 있어 25. 서로 맞지 아니하여 흩어질 때에 바울이 한 말로 일러 가로되 성령이 선지자 이사야로 너희 조상들에게 말씀하신 것이 옳도다. 26. 일렀으되 이 백성에게 가서 말하기를 너희가 듣기는 들어도 도무지 깨닫지 못하며 보기는 보아도 도무지 알지 못하는도다. 27. 이 백성들의 마음이 완악하여져서 그 귀로는 둔하게 듣고 그 눈을 감았으니 이는 눈으로 보고 귀로 듣고 마음으로 깨달아 돌아와 나의 고침을 받을까 함이라 하였으니 28. 그런즉 하나님의 이 구원을 이방인에게로 보내신줄 알라 저희는 또한 들으리라 하더라.(행28:23~28)
Paul preached the prophets wherever he went throughout his life. He even went to Rome and rented a room, and preached the prophets to everyone who came back. The purpose was to tell the Gentiles about Jesus alone. Therefore, Paul knew that his mission was limited to this, so he was not qualified to preach the entire prophets. This was because he had received a revelation limited to this (Eph.3:1-3). Paul received revelation, but he was inspired to clearly testify about the work of Jesus through the prophets. Therefore, the only person who authoritatively preached about the work of Christ by accurately taking the prophets was the apostle Paul.  바울은 일생 동안 어디로 가나 선지서를 강론했습니다. 심지어 로마에 가서 셋방을 얻고 오는 사람마다 선지서를 강론했던 것입니다. 그 목적은 예수님 한 분만을 이방인에게 말하기 위한 목적입니다. 그러므로 바울은 자기 사명은 여기에 국한된 줄 알므로 선지서 전체를 강론할 자격은 없었습니다. 왜냐하면 거기에 국한된 계시를 받았기 때문입니다(엡3:1-3). 바울은 계시로 받되 선지서를 통하여 예수님의 일을 밝히 증거 할 수 있는 영감을 받았던 것입니다. 그러므로 그리스도의 일을 정확히 선지서를 들어서 강론을 권위 있게 한 사람은 사도 바울밖에 없습니다.
Therefore, Paul wrote the fourteen books of the New Testament with his own hands. Just by looking at this, we can see that he was a servant who received special grace. If there had been no sermons from Paul, there is no doubt that the gospel of the cross of Christianity would not have achieved clear light. He was one of the Pharisees and a scholar who was particularly skilled in the Bible. Paul, who had the qualifications of a scholar of the Old Testament, gave brilliant sermons both verbally and with his pen when he received revelations. Therefore, anyone who wants to know the work of Jesus clearly and evangelically needs to read Paul’s letters.                                    그러므로 바울은 친수로 신약 성경 십사 권을 쓰게 되었습니다. 이것만 보더라도 특별한 은혜를 받은 종이라는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 만일 바울의 강론이 없었던들 기독교의 십자가의 복음은 확실한 광명을 이루지 못할 염려가 없지 않는 것입니다. 그는 특히 바리새교인 중의 한 사람으로 성서에 능한 학자의 한 사람이었습니다. 구약 성서의 학자적인 자격을 가진 바울은 계시를 아울러 받게 될 때 천재적인 강론을 말로도 하고 붓을 들어 쓰기도 했습니다. 그러므로 누구든지 예수님의 일을 분명히 복음적으로 알려면 바울 서신을 볼 필요가 있습니다.
 2. Witnesses of the last days who deliver the prophetic book.(Rev.10:5-11)  2. 선지서를 전하는 말세 증인 (계10:5-11)  swear
@ And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6. And swore by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets. 8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which stands upon the sea and upon the earth. 9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey. 10. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11. And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.(Rev.10:5~11)@ 내가 본 바  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사가 하늘을 향하여 오른손을 들고 6. 세세토록 살아계신 자 곧 하늘과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며 땅과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며  바다와 그 가운데 있는 물건을 창조하신 이를 가리켜 맹세하여 가로되 지체하지 아니하리니 7. 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라. 8. 하늘에서 나서 내게 들리던 음성이 또 내게 말하여 가로되 네가 가서  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사의 손에 펴 놓인 책을 가지라 하기로 9. 내가 천사에게 나아가 작은 책을 달라 한즉 천사가 가로되 갖다 먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀같이 달리라 하거늘 10. 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라. 11. 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라.(계10:5~11)
When the apostle John saw the revelation, he saw another angel clothed in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, his face as it were the sun, his feet as pillars of fire, and in his hand he held a little book open. He set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, and he roared like a lion and cried out with a loud voice, “I will not delay. In the days when the seventh angel is about to sound, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the mystery of God will be finished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” This was not something he saw an angel preaching, but it was a vision of what a messenger of the last days must shout out.  사도 요한은 묵시를 볼 때 다른 천사가 몸에 구름을 입고 머리 위에 무지개가 있고 그 얼굴은 해 같고 그 발은 불기둥 같으며 그 손에 펴 놓인 작은 책을 들고 오른발은 바다를 밟고 왼발은 땅을 밟고 사자같이 부르짖는 광경을 보게 되었습니다. 큰 소리로 외치기를 “지체하지 아니하리니 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라”고 우렁찬 음성을 듣게 되었습니다. 이것은 천사가 전한다는 것을 본 것은 아니고 말세의 사명자가 이와 같이 외쳐야 할 광경은 보여준 것입니다.
In other words, if Paul said in the title that the deeds of Jesus Christ were fulfilled like the prophets, then the last-day witness would say that the secret of God's judgment is fulfilled like the prophets. This is an interpretation that aims for the kingdom of the world to become the kingdom of Christ. If on the day of judgment, only Paul can testify and no one else can testify, then this person cannot be a last-day witness. This is because it is like going to a church that believes in Jesus and preaching to believe in Jesus. If we clearly knew Christ through Paul's sermons, the epistles, we will clearly know what will happen during the judgment through the complete revelation, the Book of Revelation, and we will know the prophets correctly.                                        다시 말하면 바울은 예수 그리스도의 행한 일이 선지서와 같이 이루어졌다는 것을 제목으로 말했다면 말세 증인은 하나님의 심판의 비밀인 선지서와 같이 이루어진다는 것을 말하게 될 것입니다. 이것은 세상 나라가 그리스도의 나라가 될 것을 목적한 해석입니다. 만일 심판 날에 가서도 바울만 증거하고 그밖엔 증거 못한다면 이 사람은 말세 증인은 못 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 예수를 믿는 교회에 가서 예수 믿으시오 하며 전도하는 것과 같습니다. 우리는 바울의 강론인 편지서를 통하여 그리스도를 분명히 알았다면 완전 계시인 계시록을 통하여 심판기에 될 일을 분명히 알되 선지서를 바로 알게 될 것입니다.
To be precise, Paul's purpose in holding Isaiah was to focus solely on Christ, and the last-day witness's purpose in holding the prophetic books is to explain to the remaining servants and people during the judgment period how the worldly kingdom will become Christ's kingdom. Paul's purpose is to clearly testify to what Christ has already done when he came to the world, and the last-day witness's purpose is to accurately inform the people who believe in Christ of the tribulation they will face, or the protection they will receive in the midst of the tribulation, and the history of the work they will do in the midst of the tribulation, and the deception of false prophets, so that they will not be deceived, and at the same time, to guide the people who will enter into rest without tasting death to the way of life.                                        세밀히 말하자면 바울이 이사야서를 드는 것은 그리스도 한 분만을 목적하여 들었고 말세 증인이 선지서를 드는 것은 심판기에 남은 종과 남은 백성들에게 세상 나라가 그리스도의 나라가 되는 데는 어떻게 된다는 사실을 강론하여야 할 것입니다. 바울은 이미 그리스도가 세상에 와서 행한 일을 밝히 증거 하기 위한 목적이요, 말세 증인은 그리스도를 믿는 백성으로써 당할 환난과 또는 환난 가운데 받을 보호와 환난 중에 역사하다 역사와 거짓 선지자의 미혹을 바로 알려주어서 미혹 받지 않도록 하는 동시에 죽음을 맛보지 않고 안식에 들어갈 백성들을 살길로 인도하자는 목적입니다.
Conclusion                                                We are foolish to view Paul's letters and the Book of Revelation as opposing each other. The letters say that we are saved by faith, and the Book of Revelation says that we must keep the prophecy to be saved, so these cannot be combined. In other words, the times are different. Even if the last-day witness said that we would go to heaven by faith, it would be dangerous, and even if Paul had said that we must keep the prophecy when he testified, it would have been a deviation. Since Paul only testified to the work of Jesus, he never preached a single deviant teaching. The last-day witness has the mission of not receiving disaster on the day of judgment, so he must testify to this prophetic word in order to avoid derailment.  결  론  우리는 바울의 서신과 계시록을 반대적으로 본다는 것은 어리석은 사람입니다. 편지서는 믿음으로 구원받는다고 했고 계시록은 예언을 지켜야만 구원받는다고 했으니 이것을 합할 수가 없습니다. 즉 시대가 다르기 때문입니다. 만일 말세 증인이 믿음으로 천당 간다고 해도 위험이요, 바울이 증거 할 때 예언을 지켜야 한다고 했어도 탈선이 될 것입니다. 바울은 예수의 일만 바로 증거 했기 때문에 탈선된 교훈은 조금도 강론한 일이 없습니다. 말세 증인은 심판 날에 재앙을 받지 않도록 하는 사명이 있으니 이 예언의 말씀을 증거 해야만 탈선이 없을 것입니다.
Ⅱ. The gospel and the new era delivered to the prophets (Rev.10:5-7, 11:15-19).                                    Ⅱ. 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 새 시대.(계10:5-7, 11:15-19).The gospel of Christianity is the gospel that God delivered to the prophets and the gospel that Jesus delivered to his disciples. The four gospels are the writings that recorded the gospel that Jesus delivered to his disciples.(Luke.1:1-4), and the epistles are the writings of the servants who received the gospel and defended the gospel. However, the prophetic books are the gospel that Jehovah God delivered directly to the prophets, and the reason for delivering them for the purpose of judgment and a new era is as follows.                                                기독교의 복음은 하나님께서 선지자들에게 전하신 복음이 있고 예수님께서 제자들에게 전하신 복음이 있습니다. 사복음은 예수님께서 제자들에게 전하신 복음을 기록한 글이며(눅1:1-4), 또 편지서는 복음을 받은 종들이 복음을 변론한 글입니다. 그러나 선지서는 여호와 하나님께서 직접으로 선지들에게 전하신 복음인데 심판과 새 시대를 목적하고 전하신 이유는 다음과 같습니다.
1. He spoke with the purpose of taking revenge.        (Is.1:24-27).1. 원수를 갚아 준다는 것을 목적하고 말씀하시었습니다. (사1:24-27).
@ Therefore says the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies: 25. And I will turn my hand upon you, and purely purge away your dross, and take away all your tin: 26. And I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counsellors as at the beginning: afterward you shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city. 27. Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.(Is.1:24~27)
@ 그러므로 주 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 전능자가 말씀하시되 슬프다 내가 장차 내 대적에게 보응하여 내 마음을 편케 하겠고 내 원수에게 보수하겠으며 25. 내가 또 나의 손을 네게 돌려 너의 찌끼를 온전히 청결하여 버리며 너의 혼잡물을 다 제하여 버리고 26. 내가 너의 사사들을 처음과 같이, 너의 모사들을 본래와 같이 회복할 것이라 그리한 후에야 네가 의의 성읍이라, 신실한 고을이라 칭함이 되리라 하셨나니 27. 시온은 공평으로 구속이 되고 그 귀정한 자는 의로 구속이 되리라.(사1:24~27)
Jerusalem, which received this gospel from God, was trampled, and Israel itself became a Gentile because of the leaders who compromised with foreign gods in the negotiating faith line, so that the true prophets were oppressed in difficult situations where they could not work, were driven out, and were unjustly persecuted. At that time, God's word said that he would destroy the strong Gentiles, burn all the corrupt politics, religion, and society, and establish a perfect kingdom of peace with his spiritual people.  이 복음을 하나님께로 받은 예루살렘이 밟히게 되었고 협상적인 신앙 노선에서 이방 신과 타협을 하는 지도자로 말미암아 이스라엘 자체가 이방화 되어서 오히려 참된 선지들이 도저히 역사할 수가 없는 난관에서 압박을 받게 되고 축출을 받게 되고 억울하게 핍박을 받게 되었던 것입니다. 이 때에 하나님의 말씀은 강한 이방을 없이하겠다는 것과 부패한 정치와 종교와 사회를 다 불사르고 신령한 당신의 사람으로 완전한 평화 왕국을 이루겠다고 하시었습니다.

Therefore, this gospel is a word that true servants can rejoice in, but all others will perish, so the people of that time opposed the prophets. However, this gospel became a gospel that was to be fully preached at the end of mankind. Because it is a judgment for mankind and a salvation for mankind, it is a judgment that must be preached to all mankind.
  그러므로 이 복음은 참된 종들은 얼마든지 기뻐할 수 있는 말씀이로되 그 밖의 사람들은 다 망한다는 말씀이므로 그 시대 사람들이 선지들을 반대했던 것입니다. 그러나 이 복음은 인류 종말에 가서 완전히 전할 복음이 되었습니다. 왜냐하면 인류적인 심판이요, 인류적인 구원이니 전 세계 인류에게 이 복음을 전하고야 심판이기 때문입니다.2. He said that judgment will come only after the salvation of mankind has been proclaimed.(Is.9:1-2, Zech.9:10).2. 인류적인 구원을 선포하고야 심판이 온다고 말씀했습니다.
(사9:1-2, 슥9:10).

@ Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations. 2. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them has the light shined.(Is.9:1~2)
@ 전에 고통하던 자에게는 흑암이 없으리로다 옛적에는 여호와께서 스불론 땅과 납달리 땅으로 멸시를 당케 하셨더니 후에는 해변길과 요단 저편 이방의 갈릴리를 영화롭게 하셨느니라. 2. 흑암에 행하던 백성이 큰 빛을 보고 사망의 그늘진 땅에 거하던 자에게 빛이 비취도다.(사9:1~2)
@ And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.(Zech.9:10)
@ 내가 에브라임의 병거와 예루살렘의 말을 끊겠고 전쟁하는 활도 끊으리니 그가 이방 사람에게 화평을 전할 것이요 그의 정권은  바다에서 바다까지 이르고 유브라데 강에서 땅 끝까지 이르리라.
(슥9:10)
God said that He sent His Son to be a light to the Gentiles, and that those who follow the light will be saved, and those who do not will be judged, and a new era will come. Therefore, until this day, it is a time when people from all nations have the opportunity to turn to God through the Son, and so He did not preach the gospel that God preached to the prophets, but the gospel that Christ preached to the Gentiles. This is the teaching of Christ.  하나님께서 아들을 보내어 이방의 빛이 되게 하시어 그 빛을 따라오는 자는 구원하고 따라오지 않는 자는 다 심판하므로 새 시대가 올 것을 말씀하시었습니다. 그러므로 이날까지는 아들을 통하여 모든 나라 사람이 빛을 따라 하나님께로 돌아올 기회를 주는 때이므로 하나님께서 선지들에게 전하신 복음을 전하는 것이 아니고 그리스도께서 이방에게 전하신 복음을 전했습니다. 이것이 그리스도의 교훈이라는 것입니다.

When the Lord came to the world, he rebuked the Jews and said, “The tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you” (Matthew 21:31). Many will come from the east and west and sit down at the table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, but the children of the nation of Israel will be thrown out into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.(Matthew 8:11-12).
  주님은 세상에 오셔서 유대인을 책망하고 세리들과 창기들이 너희보다 먼저 하나님 나라에 들어가리라고 말씀하시었습니다.(마21:31). 그리고 동서로부터 많은 사람이 이르러 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱과 함께 천국에 앉으려니와 이스라엘 나라의 본 자손들은 바깥 어두운데 쫓겨나 거기서 울며 이를 갊이 있으리라고 하셨습니다.
(마8:11-12).

@ Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus says unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.(Mat.21:31)
@ 그 둘 중에 누가 아비의 뜻대로 하였느뇨 가로되 둘째 아들이니이다. 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 세리들과 창기들이 너희보다 먼저 하나님의 나라에 들어가리라.
(마21:31)
@ And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.(Mat.8:11~12)
@ 또 너희에게 이르노니 동서로부터 많은 사람이 이르러 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱과 함께 천국에 앉으려니와 12. 나라의 본 자손들은 바깥 어두운 데 쫓겨나 거기서 울며 이를 갊이 있으리라.
(마8:11~12)

Or, he said, “This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14). Therefore, Jehovah said, “All the islands will look to his teachings.” (Isaiah 42:4). Looking at all these words, we can see that the teachings Christ taught were not centered on the Jews, but all Gentiles were taught to be saved.
  또는 이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증거 되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라고 말씀하시었습니다.(마24:14).
그러므로 여호와께서 말씀하시기를 그의 교훈을 모든 섬들이 앙망하리라고 하시었습니다.(사42:4). 이 모든 말씀을 보면 그리스도께서 가르친 교훈은 유대를 중심한 것이 아니고 전부 이방 사람이 구원받게 될 것을 가르친 것입니다.

However, the word of Jehovah that all the Gentile powers will be destroyed and Jacob's descendants will unite the world is a word that teaches that after the age of grace in which Gentiles become children of God through the gospel of Christ, judgment will come and a new age will come.
In other words, the judgment of the Gentiles and the coming of the kingdom of the saints did not teach the Gentiles of the Old Testament era, but the Gentiles at the end of mankind.
  그런데 여호와의 말씀에 이방 세력이 전부 망하고 야곱의 자손이 세계를 통일한다고 한 것은 이방 사람이 그리스도의 복음으로 하나님의 자녀가 되게 하는 은혜 시대가 지나서 심판이 오고 새 시대가 올 것을 가르친 말씀입니다. 다시 말하면 이방을 심판하고 성도의 나라가 온다고 한 것은 구약 시대의 이방을 가르친 것이 아니고 인류 종말의 이방을 가르친 것입니다.

@ And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.(Mat.24:14)
@ 이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증거되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라.(마24:14)
@ He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. (Is.42:4)
@ 그는 쇠하지 아니하며 낙담하지 아니하고 세상에 공의를 세우기에 이르리니 섬들이 그 교훈을 앙망하리라.(사42:4)

3. He said that a new era will be created by those who keep the word (Is.66:1-2, 5, Rev.22:6-7).3. 말씀을 지키는 자로 새 시대를 이룰 것을 말씀했습니다.
(사66:1-2, 5, 계22:6-7).

@ Thus says the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that you build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?2. For all those things has mine hand made, and all those things have been, says the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembles at my word.(Is.66:1~2)
@ 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 하늘은 나의 보좌요 땅은 나의 발등상이니 너희가 나를 위하여 무슨 집을 지을꼬 나의 안식할 처소가 어디랴 2. 나 여호와가 말하노라 나의 손이 이 모든 것을 지어서 다 이루었느니라 무릇 마음이 가난하고 심령에 통회하며 나의 말을 인하여 떠는자 그 사람은 내가  권고하려니와(사66:1~2)
@ And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book.(Rev.22:6~7)
@ 또 그가 내게 말하기를 이 말은 신실하고 참된지라 주 곧 선지자들의 영의 하나님이 그의 종들에게 결코 속히 될 일을 보이시려고 그의 천사를 보내셨도다. 7. 보라 내가 속히 오리니 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 지키는 자가 복이 있으리라 하더라.(계22:6~7)
This word is the word that Jehovah taught about judgment and a new era. It is said that the work of all nations in the world gaining the authority of God's children through Christ's teachings and those who gained the authority of children through God's words overcoming the Gentiles and forming a nation of saints is the lesson that God taught the prophets.  이 말씀은 여호와께서 심판과 새 시대를 가르친 말씀인 것입니다. 그리스도의 교훈으로 말미암아 천하에 모든 민족이 하나님의 자녀의 권세를 얻게 되었고 하나님의 말씀으로 말미암아 자녀의 권세를 얻은 자들이 이방을 이기고 성도의 나라를 이루게 되는 역사를 하나님께서 선지들에게 가르친 교훈이라고 합니다.

The first Adam was deceived by the cunning serpent and failed to keep the word, so his descendants were cursed. The saints of the last days overcome the deception of the dragon, the old serpent, and keep the word, so their descendants will receive great blessings on earth. This is called the new age.(Is.66:22, Rev.22:9). Therefore, the most blessed people are those who obey the gospel that God delivered to the prophets.
  첫째 아담이 간교한 뱀에게 미혹을 받아 말씀을 지키지 못하므로 그 후손이 저주를 받게 되었고 말세의 성도들이 옛 뱀인 용의 미혹을 이기고 말씀을 지키므로 그 자손이 지상에서 큰 축복을 받게 되는 것을 새 시대라 하는 것입니다.(사66:22, 계22:9). 그러므로 가장 복된 사람은 하나님께서 선지들에게 전하신 복음을 순종하는 자라고 보게 됩니다.

@ For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.(Is.66:22)
@ 나 여호와가 말하노라 나의 지을 새 하늘과 새 땅이 내 앞에 항상 있을 것 같이 너희 자손과 너희 이름이 항상 있으리라.(사66:22)

@ Then says he unto me, See you do it not: for I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. (Rev.22:9)
@ 저가 내게 말하기를 나는 너와 네 형제 선지자들과 또 이 책의 말을 지키는 자들과 함께 된 종이니 그리하지 말고 오직 하나님께 경배하라 하더라.(계22:9)
4. He spoke of the time of destruction and the rewards (Rev.11:15-18).4. 상을 주시며 멸망시키는 때를 말씀하시었습니다.(계11:15-18).

@ And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17. Saying, We give you thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which are, and are, and art to come; because you have taken to you your great power, and have reigned. 18. And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you shoulds give reward unto your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and shoulds destroy them which destroy the earth. (Rev.22:15~18)
@ 일곱째 천사가 나팔을 불매 하늘에 큰 음성들이 나서 가로되 세상 나라가 우리 주와 그 그리스도의 나라가 되어 그가 세세토록 왕노릇 하시리로다 하니 16. 하나님 앞에 자기 보좌에 앉은 이십 사 장로들이 엎드려 얼굴을 대고 하나님께 경배하여 17. 가로되 감사하옵나니 옛적에도 계셨고 시방도 계신 주 하나님 곧 전능하신 이여 친히 큰 권능을 잡으시고 왕 노릇하시도다. 18. 이방들이 분노하매 주의 진노가 임하여 죽은 자를 심판하시며 종 선지자들과 성도들과 또 무론대소하고 주의 이름을 경외하는 자들에게 상 주시며 또 땅을 망하게 하는 자들을 멸망시키실때로소이다 하더라.(계11:15~18)The gospel delivered to the prophets is that servants who, like the prophets, did not spare their lives to preach the gospel, from the Old Testament until the time of judgment, will all receive the reward of kingship, and those who tried to destroy the servants who received the kingship will be destroyed. Therefore, whether in the time of the prophets, the time of the apostles, or now, servants who were loyal to save others will act as kings, and those who opposed the true servants will be destroyed forever. This is called judgment and a new era. The gospel delivered to the prophets is the word taught in the time of the prophets, and this becomes the plumb line of judgment at the end of mankind.  선지들에게 전하신 복음은 선지와 같이 목숨을 아끼지 않고 복음을 전하던 종들은 구약 때로부터 심판 때까지 다 왕권의 상급을 받게 되고 왕권 받은 종들을 망케 하려던 자들은 멸망시키는 심판을 가르친 것입니다. 그러므로 선지 시대에나 사도 시대에나 지금이나 남을 살리기 위하여 충성을 다하던 종들은 왕 노릇을 하게 되고 참된 종들을 대적하던 무리들은 영원히 멸망하는 것을 심판과 새 시대라 하는 것입니다. 선지에게 전하신 복음은 선지 시대에 가르친 말씀이로되 이것이 인류 종말의 심판의 다림줄이 됩니다.
Conclusion
God is a jealous God and a vengeful God. He is jealous in order to bless those He loves, and He takes revenge in order to avenge those He loves. Therefore, the words that Jehovah taught the prophets were all about obeying only God's words, and the main point was that He would take revenge and create a new era.  결  론  하나님은 질투의 신이요 보복의 신이십니다. 사랑하는 자에게 축복을 주기 위하여 질투하시고 사랑하는 자의 원한을 풀어 주기 위하여 보복을 하시는 것이니 여호와께서 선지에게 가르친 말씀은 전부가 하나님의 말씀만 순종하라는 것과 원수를 갚아 주고 새 시대를 이루겠다는 것이 중점인 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.