• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

82. God who saved Israel, a personality like a green tree.

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-05-10 11:48 조회47회 댓글0건

본문

82. God who saved Israel, a personality like a green tree.
82. 이스라엘을 구원하신 하나님, 푸른 나무 같은 인격.

Ⅰ. God saved Israel (Exodus 3:1-14).
  Ⅰ. 이스라엘을 구원하신 하나님(출3:1-14).

We can clearly see from the text what kind of god is the God who saved Israel from Egypt. God's work of saving Israel is a prophetic work of saving us today. We come to know the God who saved Israel clearly by looking at the work God has done for Israel, and at the same time, we have perfect hope.  우리는 이스라엘을 애굽에서 구원하신 하나님은 어떠한 신이라는 것을 본문을 통하여 분명히 알 수 있습니다. 이스라엘을 구원하신 하나님의 역사는 오늘 우리를 구원하는 역사에 대한 예언적으로 나타난 역사입니다. 우리가 이스라엘을 구원하신 하나님을 바로 알게 되는 것은 하나님께서 이스라엘에게 행하신 역사를 보아서 분명히 알게 되는 동시에 완전한 소망을 갖게 됩니다.

This is because what God did when he fully established the words of the covenant was shown as evidence that it would be the fruit of the covenant being fulfilled. We can see from the text what kind of God is the God who appeared to Moses.
  왜냐하면 하나님께서는 언약의 말씀을 완전히 세우실 적에 행하신 일은 그 언약이 이루어지는 열매가 될 증거로 보여주었기 때문입니다. 우리는 모세에게 나타난 하나님은 어떠한 신이라는 것을 본문에서 알 수 있습니다.
  1. He is a God who acts according to the covenant he        made (6, Ex.2:24).  1. 세우신 언약대로 행하시는 신이십니다.(6, 출2:24).

@ And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. (Ex.2:24)
@ 하나님이 그 고통 소리를 들으시고 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 세운 그 언약을 기억하사(출2:24)

@ Moreover he said, I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. (Ex.3:6)
@ 또 이르시되 나는 네 조상의 하나님이니 아브라함의 하나님 이삭의 하나님 야곱의 하나님이니라 모세가 하나님 뵈옵기를 두려워하여 얼굴을 가리우매(출3:6)
When God said, “I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,” he meant that he was a God who carried out the covenant he had made with them. When he made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, he said, “In your seed all nations on earth will be blessed.” God, who acts according to that covenant, is our God who will be blessed according to the covenant. Therefore, referring to the servant of the last days as Jacob of the eastern end of the earth is to teach them that the servant will receive the blessing that will be fulfilled according to the covenant made to them.  하나님께서 “나는 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 하나님”이라 한 것은 그들에게 언약을 세운 대로 행하시는 신이라는 것을 뜻한 것입니다. 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 언약을 세울 때에 “천하의 모든 족속이 너의 씨를 인하여 복을 받으리라”고 말씀하신 것이니, 그 언약대로 행하시는 하나님은 언약대로 복을 받을 우리의 하나님이십니다. 그러므로 말세의 종을 동방 땅 끝의 야곱이라고 한 것은 그들에게 세운 언약대로 이루어지는 축복을 받을 종을 가르친 것입니다.

If God acted according to the words of the covenant even before revealing the complete Bible to humans, it is clear that God, who revealed the words of the perfect covenant according to the Bible, acts according to those words, and we believe it and at the same time experience its work remarkably. For example, if there is a person who practices what he says without any documents, there is no need to even doubt the documents he wrote.
  완전한 성경을 인간에게 나타내기 전에도 언약하신 말씀대로 행하셨거든 완전한 언약의 말씀을 성경대로 나타내신 하나님께서 그 말씀대로 행하시는 것은 분명한 일이며, 우리는 그것을 믿는 동시에 현저히 그 역사를 체험하게 됩니다. 예를 든다면 문서가 없이 말 한대로 실천하는 사람이 있다면 그 사람이 기록한 문서는 조금이라도 의심할 필요조차 없는 것과 같습니다.
  2. He is a God who rescues his people from suffering. (7-8).   2. 자기 백성을 고통 중에 건져 주시는 신이십니다.(7-8).
@ And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;8.  And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.(Ex.3:7~8)
@ 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 애굽에 있는 내 백성의 고통을 정녕히 보고 그들이 그 간역자로 인하여 부르짖음을 듣고 그 우고를 알고 8.  내가 내려와서 그들을 애굽인의 손에서 건져내고 그들을 그 땅에서 인도하여 아름답고 광대한 땅 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅 곧 가나안 족속, 헷 족속, 아모리 족속, 브리스 족속, 히위 족속, 여부스 족속의 지방에 이르려 하노라.(출3:7~8)

God does not prevent His people from suffering, but when they suffer and encounter difficulties that cannot be escaped by human strength, God suddenly appears and rescues them. This has the following meaning.  하나님께서는 친 백성을 고통을 당치 않도록 하는 것이 아니요, 고통을 당하되 인간의 힘으로 벗어날 수가 없는 난관을 당할 때에 홀연히 나타나셔서 건져 주시는 것은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있습니다.
 First: To let the chosen people know the power of God.    Second: To find out the truth of the chosen people.        Third: To show evidence to the people who will suffer              tribulation at the end of humanity. 첫째 : 택한 백성들에게 하나님의 능력을 알게 하기 위한 것이요 둘째 : 택한 백성들에게 진실성을 알아보기 위한 것이요 셋째 : 인간 종말에 환난을 당할 백성들에게 증거를 보여주기 위한 것입니다.
Therefore, if we do not blame God when we suffer and become people who cry out, God will do everything else. Being human means nothing more than crying out to God when difficult suffering comes. For example, when a child is hungry, the only thing he can do is cry. God knows that we can do nothing more than cry out to Him when we face difficult challenges in our lives. Therefore, at the end of humanity, when the forces opposing God descend like a flood from the north, God promised to listen to the prayers of the people of Zion and save them.  그러므로 우리는 고통을 당할 적에 하나님을 원망하지 말고 부르짖는 사람이 된다면 그밖에 모든 것은 하나님께서 행하시게 됩니다. 인간이라는 것은 어려운 고통이 올 때에 하나님께 부르짖는 것 외에는 더할 수 없는 것입니다. 예를 든다면 어린아이가 배고플 때에는 우는 것밖에는 더 할 수 없는 것과 같습니다. 하나님께서는 우리 인생이 어려운 난관이 올 때에 하나님께 부르짖는 것 외에는 더할 수 없는 것을 아십니다. 그러므로 인간 종말에 북방으로부터 하나님을 대적하는 세력이 물밀듯이 내려 올 때에 시온의 백성들이 부르짖는 기도를 들으시고 구원해 주시겠다고 약속하신 것입니다.
  3. God is with the chosen servant. (11-12).   3. 택한 종과 함께 하시는 신이십니다. (11-12).

@ And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? 12.  And he said, Certainly I will be with you; and this shall be a token unto you, that I have sent you: When you has brought forth the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God upon this mountain. (Ex.3:11~12)
@ 모세가 하나님께 고하되 내가 누구관대 바로에게 가며 이스라엘 자손을 애굽에서 인도하여 내리이까 12.  하나님이 가라사대 내가 정녕 너와 함께 있으리라 네가 백성을 애굽에서 인도하여 낸 후에 너희가 이산에서 하나님을 섬기리니 이것이 내가 너를 보낸 증거니라.(출3:11~12)

God is a God who always delights in working with His chosen servants. Because he cannot establish the kingdom without using God's chosen servants. God is with the chosen servant, uses him, gives him royal authority, enables him to achieve victory, and at the same time receives and gives glory.
  하나님께서는 언제나 택한 종과 함께 하시면서 역사하기를 기뻐하시는 신이십니다. 왜냐하면 하나님께서 택한 종을 들어 쓰는 일이 없이는 왕국을 이룰 수가 없기 때문입니다. 하나님께서 택한 종과 함께 하시어 그를 들어 쓰시되 그에게 왕권을 주심으로서 승리를 이루게 하는 동시에 영광을 받기도 하시고 영광을 주기도 하시는 것입니다.
  4. He is the I AM God (13-14).   4. 스스로 계신 신이십니다.(13-14).
@ And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?14.  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you. (Ex.3:13~14) 
@ 모세가 하나님께 고하되 내가 이스라엘 자손에게 가서 이르기를 너희 조상의 하나님이 나를 너희에게 보내셨다 하면 그들이 내게 묻기를 그의 이름이 무엇이냐 하리니 내가 무엇이라고 그들에게 말하리이까 14.  하나님이 모세에게 이르시되 나는 스스로 있는 자니라. 또 이르시되 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 이같이 이르기를 스스로 있는 자가 나를 너희에게 보내셨다 하라.(출3:13~14)

God is a self-existent God, so serving a god other than God is an enemy of God. This is because, as a created person who must obey God, honoring God rather than the Creator is unacceptable because it is a servant opposing the master. Therefore, a person who is a servant of God is a servant of God who exists, and must have a heart that fears only God and seeks to glorify only God.  하나님께서는 스스로 계신 신이시니 그 신 외에 다른 신을 섬긴다는 것은 하나님의 대적이 되는 일입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님을 순종해야 될 피조물 된 사람으로서 조물주가 아닌 신을 공경한다는 것은 주인을 대적하는 종이므로 용납할 수 없기 때문입니다.    그러므로 하나님의 종 된 사람은 스스로 계신 하나님의 종이니 하나님만을 경외하며 하나님만을 영화롭게 하고자 하는 마음이 있어야만 되는 것입니다.
Conclusion
We must know that the God who appeared to Moses is the God who works on us. If we want to please God, no matter how difficult things may be, we must believe and cry out to God that it will happen as He promised. Therefore, when God works together, the fruit of all peoples knowing that there is no other god but God is produced, thereby glorifying God.
  결  론  우리는 모세에게 나타나신 하나님이 즉 우리에게 역사하시는 하나님이라는 것을 알아야 합니다. 우리가 그 하나님을 기쁘시게 하려면 아무리 어려운 일이 와도 하나님께서 언약하신 말씀대로 될 것을 믿고 부르짖는 일이 있어야 할 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님께서 함께 하시는 역사가 있을 때에 하나님밖에는 다른 신이 없다는 것을 만민이 알게 되는 열매를 맺게 되어 하나님을 영화롭게 하는 일이 있게 됩니다.

Ⅱ. Personality like a green tree (Psalm 1:1-6).
  Ⅱ. 푸른 나무 같은 인격.(시1:1~6).
God is pleased to revive those he loves the most like green trees and to develop personalities that will conquer the world. Therefore, no one achieves a perfect character at first, but rather goes from small to great, from weak to strong, and from uncleanness to holiness. The Bible testifies to the life of a person with such character.  하나님께서는 가장 사랑하는 자를 푸른 나무 같이 소성케 하여 세계를 정복할 인격을 이루는 것을 기뻐하십니다. 그러므로 누구든지 처음에 완전한 인격을 이루는 것이 아니고 작은 데서 큰 데로 약한 데서 강한 데로 더러운 데서 성결로 들어가게 되는 것입니다. 이러한 인격을 가진 자의 생활을 본 성경은 증거하고 있습니다.
  1. Consecrated life (1).  1. 성별된 생활(1).

@  Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. (Ps.1:1)
@ 복 있는 사람은 악인의 꾀를 좇지 아니하며 죄인의 길에 서지 아니하며 오만한 자의 자리에 앉지 아니하고(tl1:1)
Faith means believing in the holy promises of a holy God. A person who has this faith becomes sanctified in thought, mind, and heart, so he automatically does not follow the counsel of the wicked, stand in the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of arrogants. This is not by force; he has become such a person in thought, mind, and heart. If he participates even a little in unrighteousness, he becomes so distressed that he cannot bear it.  신앙이라는 것은 거룩한 하나님의 거룩한 약속을 믿는 것입니다. 이 믿음을 가진 자는 사상 정신 마음이 성결하게 되므로 자동적으로 악인의 꾀를 좇지 아니하며 죄인의 길에 서지 아니하며 오만한 자의 자리에 앉지 아니하게 됩니다. 이것은 억지로가 아니요 사상, 정신, 마음이 그러한 사람이 되었으므로 불의한 일에 조금이라도 동참하면 자신이 괴로워서 견딜 수 없게 된 것입니다.

Living a consecrated life is not a matter of morals, but the fruit of a completely sanctified character. If a person listens to the counsel of an evil person and follows him or associates with such a person, he cannot possess the character of perfect holiness. A personality like a green tree automatically leads a consecrated life. No matter how dirty a green tree is on the ground, it automatically emits light and fragrance. In this way, no matter how sinful the world is, a person who lives an unstained life is like a green tree.
  성별된 생활을 하게 되는 것은 도덕이 아니요 완전 성결을 가진 인격에서 이루어진 열매가 되는 것입니다. 만일 어떠한 사람이 악한 자의 꾀에 귀를 기우려 들어 따라 간다든지 그러한 자와 같이 교제하게 된다면 그 사람은 완전한 성결의 인격을 소유할 수가 없습니다. 푸른 나무 같은 인격은 자동적으로 성별된 생활을 하게 됩니다. 푸른 나무가 아무리 더러운 땅에 섰다 하여도 빛과 향기를 자동적으로 성별되게 내게 되는 것입니다. 이와 같이 아무리 죄가 많은 세상에서라도 물들지 않고 사는 생활이 푸른 나무 같은 인격입니다.
  2. A life of contemplation (2).  2. 묵상의 생활(2).

@ But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law does he meditate day and night. (Ps.1:2)
@ 오직 여호와의 율법을 즐거워하여 그 율법을 주야로 묵상하는 자로다.(시1:2)
Anyone who has true truth in their heart will automatically lead a life of meditation. Just as a green tree quietly heals itself without a sound, those whose hearts are filled with the truth have lived experiences in the truth, and when they meditate on the truth, their hearts are always filled with the influence of God who works according to the truth. When this kind of power always comes from God, we will live in a world of beauty that is constantly being restored as a superhuman personality in a world of power that transcends humans.  누구든지 참된 진리가 마음에 있는 자는 자동적으로 묵상 생활을 많이 하게 됩니다. 푸른 나무가 소리도 없이 잠잠히 소성하듯이 진리가 마음에 충만한 자는 진리 안에서 산 체험이 있으므로 그 진리를 묵상할 때에 그 마음에는 항상 진리대로 역사하는 신의 감화가 같이하게 됩니다. 항상 하나님께로 이런 힘이 오게 될 때에 인간을 초월한 힘의 세계에서 초인간적인 인격으로 나날이 소성하는 미의 세계에서 살게 되는 것입니다.
  3. A life of prosperity (3).  3. 형통의 생활(3).
@ And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper. (Ps.1:3)
@ 저는 시냇가에 심은 나무가 시절을 좇아 과실을 맺으며 그 잎사귀가 마르지 아니함 같으니 그 행사가 다 형통하리로다.(시1:3)
God is the God of freedom, and at the same time, He is the God who works to bring about righteousness to those who obey Him. It may seem like a difficult task at first, but everything goes smoothly for those who fear God, and no matter what happens, they will see the glory of God in it. No matter how strong the devil's forces are against them, they cannot harm those who have a personality like a green tree.  하나님은 자유의 신이신 동시에 당신을 순종하는 자에게 의를 이루도록 역사하시는 신이십니다. 처음에는 어려운 일 같이 보이지만 하나님을 경외하는 자에게는 다 순조롭게 되므로 무슨 일을 당하든지 그 가운데서 하나님의 영광을 보게 됩니다. 아무리 악마의 세력이 강하게 대적한다 하여도 푸른 나무 같은 인격을 가진 자에게는 피해를 줄 수가 없는 것입니다.

4. A life of recognition (4-6).  4. 인정받는 생활(4-6).

@ The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. 5.  Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6.  For the LORD knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. (Ps.1:4~6)
@ 악인은 그렇지 않음이여 오직 바람에 나는 겨와 같도다. 5.  그러므로 악인이 심판을 견디지 못하며 죄인이 의인의 회중에 들지 못하리로다. 6.  대저 의인의 길은 여호와께서 인정하시나 악인의 길은 망하리로다.(시1:4~6)
The wicked are those who say they are right, while the righteous are those who feel their own insufficiency, fear God, and live a life of meditation day and night. Such people are acknowledged by God. God is not looking for perfect people, but works to make those who meditate on the word of God, which makes perfect, come true, so that he bears fruit in all things. Life becomes fruitless if you do not have character that is approved by God.  악한 자는 스스로 자기가 옳다고 하는 자요, 의인은 자기 부족을 느끼고 하나님을 경외하고 주야로 묵상하는 생활을 하는 자이니 이러한 자는 하나님 앞에 인정을 받게 됩니다. 하나님은 완전한 사람을 찾는 것이 아니요, 완전케 하시는 하나님 말씀을 묵상하는 자에게 그 말씀대로 이루어지도록 역사하시므로 모든 일에 열매를 맺도록 하시는 것입니다. 인생이라는 것은 하나님께 인정을 받는 인격이 아니라면 아무런 열매 없는 인생이 됩니다.

No matter how hard these people work, their work will eventually be judged. However, a person with a personality like a green tree will bear fruit and receive the reward of kingship no matter what they do. We must live a life that is approved by God the Creator in everything we do.
Just as a tree with living life stands by a stream, continuously emitting green light and bearing much fruit, only a life lived while meditating on the Word of God can be revived day by day and enjoy the glory of a new age. Religion has no need apart from a conscience that meditates on the true truth day and night.
  이러한 자가 아무리 열심히 일을 한다 하여도 그 일은 결국 심판을 받는 일이 되고 맙니다. 그러나 푸른 나무 같은 인격은 무슨 일을 하든지 다 왕권의 상급을 받는 열매를 이루게 되는 것입니다. 우리는 무슨 일에나 조물주 하나님께 인정을 받도록 사는 생활이 있어야만 됩니다. 산 생명이 있는 나무가 시냇가에 서서 푸른빛을 계속으로 내며 많은 열매를 맺는 것 같이 하나님의 말씀을 묵상하며 사는 생활이라야 나날이 소성해서 새 시대의 영광을 누리게 되는 것입니다. 종교라는 것은 참된 진리를 주야로 묵상하는 양심을 떠나서는 아무런 필요가 없게 되는 것입니다.
Conclusion
Humans are not machines, but humans develop freely. Animals do not have great discrimination, but humans have great discrimination between the wicked and the righteous. Being a wicked person means being worse than an animal, and being a righteous person is being revived day by day, being recognized by God, and enjoying eternal kingship.
  결  론  인간이라는 것은 기계가 아니고 자유롭게 발전하는 것이 인간입니다. 동물은 큰 차별을 가지게 되는 일이 없지만 사람이라는 것은 악인과 의인으로 큰 차별을 가지게 됩니다. 악인이라는 것은 동물보다도 못한 인격이 되고 의인이라는 것은 나날이 소성해서 하나님께 인정받고 영원한 왕권을 누리게 되는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.