• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

88. The prayers of those who do not sin with their mouths, and the qua…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-06-18 10:14 조회34회 댓글0건

본문

88. The prayers of those who do not sin with their mouths, and the qualification to sing a new song with their lips.
88. 입으로 범죄치 않는 자의 기도, 입술로 새 노래를 부를 자격

Ⅰ. The prayer of one who does not sin with his mouth        (Psalm 39:1-13).
  Ⅰ. 입으로 범죄치 않는 자의 기도(시39:1~13).
God is a God who delights in receiving and answering life's prayers. This is because God gives freedom to human beings and gives answers to those who pray without sinning with his mouth, so that his mouth can be fruitful, so he works to fulfill God's will. For example, when enacting a law in a country, it can be seen as the right law to govern the people that only applications that do not violate the constitution are accepted constitutionally and given as requested. Then, even in the world where so-called sinners live, if the government is implemented according to the perfect law, then in the truth movement to build God's holy kingdom, it is impossible to receive the prayers of those who do not keep the law of truth with their mouths and commit sins, but must accept the prayers of those who do not sin. It is given. Now, we can learn from the text what kind of person is one who does not sin with his mouth.  하나님은 인생의 기도를 받아 응답하시기를 기뻐하시는 신이십니다.  왜냐하면 하나님은 인생에게 자유를 주고 입으로 범죄가 없이 기도하는 자에게 응답을 내리어 그 입에 열매가 있게 하므로 하나님의 뜻을 이루는 역사를 하시는 것입니다. 예를 든다면 나라에서 법을 세울 적에 그 헌법을 어기지 않는 신청이라야 헌법적인 접수를 하고 요구대로 준다는 것이 백성을 다스리는 옳은 법이라고 볼 수 있습니다. 그러면 소위 죄인이 사는 세상에도 그 정치가 완전한 법에 따라서 시행하거든 하물며 하나님께서 거룩한 나라를 이루는 진리 운동에 있어서 입에 진리의 법을 지키지 않고 범죄 하는 자의 기도를 받을 수 없고 범죄치 않는 자의 기도라야 받아 주시는 것입니다. 이제 어떠한 자라야 입으로 범죄치 않느냐에 대하여 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.

1. A person who is careful in his actions (1).  1. 행위를 조심하는 자입니다.(1).

@ I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.(Ps.39:1)
@ 내가 말하기를 나의 행위를 조심하여 내 혀로 범죄치 아니하리니 악인이 내 앞에 있을 때에 내가 내 입에 자갈을 먹이리라 하였도다.(시39:1)

Human beings are not careful and speak carelessly in front of anyone. For example, if a flying bird does not fly up into the air but finds a net and enters, even if it has wings, the bird cannot move freely. Likewise, if you use your mouth carelessly in front of a wicked person, you will be caught by that wicked person. Therefore, when the wicked are before me, I will put a bridle on my mouth. This means that you must be careful with what you say.  사람이라는 것은 조심하는 것이 없이 아무 사람 앞에서나 말을 함부로 한다는 것은 예를 들면 나는 새가 공중을 향하여 날아올라 가지 않고 그물을 찾아 들어간다면 날개가 있어도 그 새는 자유롭게 활동할 수가 없습니다. 이와 같이 악인 앞에서도 입을 함부로 놀리는 것은 그 악인에게 걸려들 행동이 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 악인이 내 앞에 있을 때에 내가 내 입에 재갈을 먹이리라고 하였습니다. 이 말씀은 말을 조심해서 하여야만 된다는 말입니다.
2. There must be passionate meditation in the heart (2-3).2. 마음이 뜨거운 묵상이 있어야 합니다.(2-3).

@ I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred. 3.  My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,(Ps.39:2~3)
@ 내가 잠잠하여 선한 말도 발하지 아니하니 나의 근심이 더 심하도다. 3.  내 마음이 내 속에서 뜨거워서 묵상할 때에 화가 발하니 나의 혀로 말하기를(시39:2~3)

No matter how much one has to say, a person must have deep meditation at the center, turn that heart toward God, and reflect on it. Because people tend to be unaware of their own shortcomings, when I meditate deeply on what will happen because I say these words, God sees that meditation and works so that there is fruit in my mouth.  사람이라는 것은 아무리 할 말이 있어도 중심에 깊은 묵상이 있어서 그 마음을 하나님께로 향하고 반성해 보는 일이 있어야 합니다. 왜냐하면 사람은 자기의 부족을 모르기 쉬운 인간이므로 내가 이 말을 하므로 어떻게 될 것인가 하는 것을 깊이 묵상 할 때에 하나님은 그 묵상을 보시고 그 입에 열매가 있도록 역사를 내리시는 것입니다.
3. You must have a heart that realizes that all human        work is in vain. (5-6).3. 인간의 모든 일이 허사라는 것을 깨닫는 마음이 있어야 됩니다.    (5-6).

@ Behold, you have made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before you: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.6.  Surely every man walks in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heaps up riches, and knows not who shall gather them. (Ps.39:5~6)
@ 주께서 나의 날을 손 넓이만큼 되게 하시매 나의 일생이 주의 앞에는 없는 것 같사오니 사람마다 그 든든히 선 때도 진실로 허사뿐이니이다(셀라) 6.  진실로 각 사람은 그림자 같이 다니고 헛된 일에 분요하며 재물을 쌓으나 누가 취할는지 알지 못하나이다. (시39:5~6)

As a human being, if you participate in vain things and say things, everything you say will end up being a mistake. No matter how humanly you try to build your life, it will ultimately be in vain. A person who always prays can become a person with fruit in his mouth when he knows what futility is and proceeds with everything.  사람이라는 것은 헛된 일에 동참하여 말하게 된다면 그 말은 다 실수가 되고 말 것입니다. 인생이 아무리 인간 방법으로 튼튼히 선다 하여도 결국은 허사가 되는 것입니다. 항상 기도하는 사람은 헛된 일이 무엇인지를 알고 모든 일을 진행해 나갈 때에 입에 열매 있는 사람이 될 수 있습니다.
4. We must be those who place their hope only in the Lord    (7-9).4. 주께만 소망을 두는 자가 되어야 합니다. (7-9).

@ And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in you. 8. Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish. 9. I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because you did it. (Ps.39:7~9)
@ 주여 내가 무엇을 바라리요 나의 소망은 주께 있나이다. 8.  나를 모든 죄과에서 건지시며 우매한 자에게 욕을 보지 않게 하소서. 9.  내가 잠잠하고 입을 열지 아니하옴은 주께서 이를 행하신 연고니이다.(시39:7~9)

If you leave your hope in the Lord, the Lord will work on everything for you so that you do not fall into sin and are not reviled by the wicked, so you become an overcomer without making a mistake in your mouth.  소망을 주님께만 두고 나가는 자가 된다면 모든 일을 주님께서 역사해 주기 때문에 죄에 빠지지 않도록 악인에게 욕을 당하지 않도록 역사해 주시므로 입에 실수가 없이 이기는 자가 되게 하십니다.

5. You will win through prayer. (10-13).5. 기도로 승리하게 됩니다. (10-13).

@ Remove your stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of your hand. 11. When you with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, you makes his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah. 12.  Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not your peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with you, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. 13. O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more. (Ps.39:10~13)

@ 주의 징책을 나에게서 옮기소서 주의 손이 치심으로 내가 쇠망하였나이다. 11. 주께서 죄악을 견책하사 사람을 징계하실 때에 그 영화를 좀 먹음같이 소멸하게 하시니 참으로 각 사람은 허사 뿐이니이다(셀라) 12. 여호와여 나의 기도를 들으시며 나의 부르짖음에 귀를 기울이소서 내가 눈물 흘릴 때에 잠잠하지 마옵소서 대저 나는 주께 객이 되고 거류자가 됨이 나의 모든 열조 같으니이다. 13. 주는 나를 용서하사 내가 떠나 없어지기 전에 나의 건강을 회복 시키소서. (시39:10~13)

No matter how much discipline one receives, when one does not sin with one's mouth and prays, the forces of evil are destroyed, and as one of God's people, one triumphs, making difficult times beneficial. Therefore, we can see from the text that complete victory lies with those who pray without sinning with their mouths. No matter how strong the forces of evil are, they will be conquered by those who pray and do not sin with their mouths.  아무리 징계를 받는 자라도 입으로 범죄 하지 않고 기도 할 때에 오히려 악의 세력은 소멸 되게 하고 당신의 사람으로서 승리하므로 어려운 일을 당한 것이 오히려 유익이 되게 하십니다. 그러므로 완전 승리는 입으로 범죄 하지 않고 기도하는 자에게 있다는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다. 아무리 악의 세력이 강하다 하여도 입으로 범죄치 않고 기도하는 사람 앞에 정복을 당하게 될 것입니다.
Conclusion
Psalm 40:1-3 states that the character who can achieve complete victory lies in the person who prays without sinning with his mouth. Even our Lord did not open his mouth to say a single word on the cross, but said, “Forgive the sins of this group.” The Lord's Prayer does not say anything other than the following words:
“Why have you forsaken me, my God? I thirst so much. You will go with me to paradise. This is your son. I commend my spirit into your hands. It is finished.” It became a sacrifice to save humanity around the world. Therefore, those who pray without sinning with their mouth, even when they are distressed or wronged, will definitely be victorious.
  결  론  완전한 승리의 개가를 부를 수 있는 인격은 입으로 범죄치 않고 기도하는 사람에게 있다는 것을 시40:1-3에 말했습니다. 우리 주님께서도 십자가에서 한마디 말씀도 입을 열지 않고 “이 무리의 죄를 용서해 주십시오.” 하는 말씀과 “나의 하나님이여, 어찌 나를 버리시나이까, 내가 심히 목마르다, 나와 같이 낙원에 가리라, 저가 아들이니이다, 내 영혼을 아버지 손에 부탁하나이다, 다 이루었다.” 하는 말씀외에는 말하지 않으므로 주님의 기도는 세계 인류를 구원하는 제사가 되었던 것입니다. 그러므로 괴로워도 억울해도 입으로 범죄치 않고 기도한 자는 반드시 승리하게 될 것입니다.

Ⅱ. Qualification to sing a new song with your lips.
    (Ps. 40:1-10).
  Ⅱ. 입술로 새 노래를 부를 자격.(시40:1~10).
Rather than singing about the grace of atonement that revives a dead soul, the new song sings about God repaying one's resentment as a person who has endured various trials. Therefore, the new song is a hymn of thanks being sung through a new work of escaping from an unfair environment, and the text proves what kind of person it is that will sing the new song with their lips.  새 노래라는 것은 죽었던 영혼이 살아나는 속죄 은총을 노래하는 것보다도 여러 가지 시련 속에서 참고 나가던 사람으로 자기의 원통함을 하나님이 갚아 주는 것을 노래한 것입니다. 그러므로 새 노래는 억울한 환경을 벗어나는 새로운 역사를 통하여 감사 찬송을 부르게 되는 것이니 새 노래를 입술로 부를 사람은 어떠한 사람이라는 것을 본문으로 증거합니다.
1. The one who waited and waited (1).1. 기다리고 기다리던 자.(1).

@ I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. (Ps.40:1)
@ 내가 여호와를 기다리고 기다렸더니 귀를 기울이사 나의 부르짖음을 들으셨도다. (시40:1)
The most difficult thing to do is to endure injustice and wait until the end. As a person, you can only achieve victory by waiting and waiting when extremely difficult things come your way. Therefore, humans cannot win on their own, but only by waiting for God can they achieve character that can sing a new song with their lips and at the same time sing a new song to glorify God. There can be no perfect person, but there can be people who wait and wait. Therefore he waited and waited for the Lord, and he gave ear to me and heard my cry. Singing a new song before God is only possible when Jehovah responds.  가장 어려운 일은 억울함을 당하고 끝까지 참고 기다리는 생활이라고 보게 됩니다. 사람이라는 것은 극도로 어려운 일이 닥쳐 올 때에 기다리고 기다리는 것으로만 승리를 이루게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 인간 자체로는 승리할 수 없으나 하나님을 기다리는 것만이 입술로 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 인격을 이루는 동시에 새 노래를 불러서 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 됩니다. 사람이란 완전한 사람은 있을 수 없지만 기다리고 기다리는 사람은 있을 수 있습니다. 그러므로 여호와를 기다리고 기다렸더니 귀를 기울이사 나의 부르짖음을 들으셨다고 하였습니다. 하나님 앞에 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 것은 여호와께서 응답하심으로만 이루어지게 되는 것입니다.
2. One who stands firm on the rock. (2).2. 반석 위에 굳게 서는 자.(2).

@ He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. (Ps.40:2)
@ 나를 기가 막힐 웅덩이와 수렁에서 끌어 올리시고 내 발을 반석 위에 두사 내 걸음을 견고케 하셨도다.(시40:2)
Those who wait until the end when faced with difficult times may fall into an overwhelming pit at first, but because God pulls them up, they become people who can rely more firmly on God and stand boldly. Faith becomes a warrior who stands firm like a ledger only by receiving God's answer to deliver us in the midst of difficulties.
It may seem easy for a person to rely on God, but it is very difficult for a person to go into great despair and stand firm without wavering in his heart of reliance on God. These people are seen as warriors who can sing a new song with their lips.
어려운 일을 당할 때에 끝까지 기다리는 자는 처음에 기가 막힐 웅덩이에 떨어지는 일도 있지만 하나님께서 이끌어 올려 주시므로 하나님을 더욱 굳게 의지하고 담대히 설 수 있는 사람이 되는 것입니다. 신앙이라는 것은 어려운 가운데서 하나님께서 건져 주시는 응답을 받음으로만 장부와 같이 굳게 서는 용사가 됩니다. 사람이 하나님을 의지하는 것이 쉬운 것 같으나 큰 절망속에 들어가 하나님을 의지하는 마음이 흔들리지 않고 굳게 서 나간다는 것은 너무나 어려운 일이며 이러한 자들은 과연 새 노래를 입술로 부를 수 있는 용사라고 보게 됩니다.
3. One who leads many people to God. (3).3. 많은 사람을 하나님께로 인도하는 자.(3).

@ And he has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. (Ps.40:3)
@ 새 노래 곧 우리 하나님께 올릴 찬송을 내 입에 두셨으니 많은 사람이 보고 두려워하여 여호와를 의지하리로다. (시40:3)
A person who waits and goes through various trials to the end will definitely be qualified to be a servant who can save many people. Witnessing the gospel of the cross means that the person who has received the forgiveness of sins boasts about the cross, and singing a new song means that those who waited until the end in the midst of trials overcome the enemy, so the enemy becomes afraid because of the new song.  여러 가지 시련 속에서 끝까지 기다리고 나가는 사람은 반드시 많은 사람을 구원해 낼 수 있는 종의 자격을 가지게 됩니다. 십자가의 복음을 증거 하는 것은 죄사  함을 받은 사람이 십자가를 자랑하는 것이요, 새 노래를 부르는 것은 시련 가운데서 끝까지 기다리고 나가던 자들이 원수를 이기게 되므로 새 노래를 인하여 원수가 두려워하게 되는 것입니다.
4. Those who do not compromise with injustice. (4).4. 불의와 타협치 않는 자.(4).

@ Blessed is that man that makes the LORD his trust, and respects not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. (Ps.40:4)
@ 여호와를 의지하고 교만한 자와 거짓에 치우치는 자를 돌아보지 아니하는 자는 복이 있도다. (시40:4)
No matter how arrogant and false an unrighteous person may be, only those who are not oppressed by it and go forward without the slightest compromise will be able to sing a new song with their lips. When a person relies on God, he or she must not compromise at all with the unrighteous, so that God's work can give that person victory.  아무리 불의한 자가 교만하고 거짓되게 행한다 하여도 거기에 눌림을 받지 않고 조금도 타협이 없이 나가는 자라야 입술로 새 노래를 부르게 된 것입니다. 사람이라는 것은 하나님을 의지할 때에 조금도 불의한 자와 타협하지 않아야 하나님의 역사가 그 사람을 승리하게 하십니다.
5. Those who have the law of the Lord in their hearts.        (5-8).5. 주의 법이 마음에 있는 자.(5-8).

@ Many, O LORD my God, are your wonderful works which you have done, and your thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto you: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. 6. Sacrifice and offering you does not desire; mine ears have you opened: burnt offering and sin offering have you not required. 7. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8. I delight to do your will, O my God: yea, your law is within my heart. (Ps.40:5~8)
@ 여호와 나의 하나님이여 주의 행하신 기적이 많고 우리를 향하신 주의 생각도 많도소이다 내가 들어 말하고자 하나 주의 앞에 베풀 수도 없고 그 수를 셀 수도 없나이다. 6. 주께서 나의 귀를 통하여 들리시기를 제사와 예물을 기뻐 아니하시며 번제와 속죄제를 요구치 아니하신다 하신지라. 7. 그 때에 내가 말하기를 내가 왔나이다 나를 가리켜 기록한 것이 두루마리 책에 있나이다. 8. 나의 하나님이여 내가 주의 뜻 행하기를 즐기오니 주의 법이 나 의 심중에 있나이다 하였나이다. (시40:5~8)
No matter how many sacrifices and offerings you offer to God, if you do not have the law of the Lord in your heart, He will not be pleased with those offerings and offerings. God hears and answers the prayers of those who have the law of the Lord in their hearts, allowing them to enter the victory where they can sing a new song. Sacrifices have no need without the law of the Lord in their hearts, and those who focus on only the already written word will have the fruit of victory, thus singing a new song.  아무리 제사와 예물을 하나님께 드린다 하여도 주의 법이 마음에 없는 자라면 그 예물과 제사는 기뻐하시지 않으십니다. 하나님께서는 심중에 주의 법이 있는 자의 기도를 들으시고 응답하시므로 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 승리에 그 사람을 들어가도록 하시는 것입니다. 제사라는 것은 심중에 주의 법이 없이는 아무런 필요가 없고 이미 기록된 말씀 하나만을 중심한 자에게 승리의 열매가 있게 되므로 새 노래를 부르게 됩니다.
6. One who brings good news. (9-10).6. 기쁜 소식을 전하는 자.(9-10).

@ I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, you know. 10. I have not hid your righteousness within my heart; I have declared your faithfulness and your salvation: I have not concealed your loving kindness and your truth from the great congregation. (Ps.40:9~10)
@ 내가 대회 중에서 의의 기쁜 소식을 전하였나이다 여호와여 내가 내 입술을 닫지 아니할 줄을 주께서 아시나이다. 10.  내가 주의 의를 내 심중에 숨기지 아니하고 주의 성실과 구원을 선포하였으며 내가 주의 인자와 진리를 대회 중에서 은휘치 아니하였나이다. (시40:9~10)

Keeping the truth hidden in one's heart is fruitless, and only those who spread the truth in their hearts are qualified to sing a new song. The truth is the word that saves the world, and only those who spread it widely to save others will sing a new song of victory.  진리라는 것을 자기 마음에 숨겨 두고 있다는 것은 아무런 열매가 없는 일이요, 마음에 있는 진리를 널리 전하는 자라야 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 자격이 있다고 봅니다. 진리는 세계를 구원하는 말씀이니 남을 살리기 위하여 널리 전파하는 자라야 승리의 새 노래를 부르게 되는 것입니다.
Conclusion
The person who sings the new song with his lips is the one who will receive the kingship of complete victory. Therefore, anyone who will join the Kingdom of David must be qualified to sing a new song. The most blessed are those who have a personality that sings new songs.
  결 론  새 노래를 입술로 부르는 사람은 완전 승리의 왕권을 받게 되는 자입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 다윗 왕국에 가입될 자는 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 자격을 가져야 할 것입니다. 가장 복 있는 자는 새 노래를 부르는 인격을 가진 자입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.