• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

11. The stone that the builders rejected is the cornerstone of the hou…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-02-25 09:26 조회327회 댓글0건

본문

11. The stone that the builders rejected is the cornerstone of the house. what the JEHOVAH has ordained,
11. 건축자의 버린 돌이 집 모퉁이의 머릿돌, 여호와의 정하신 것.

@ The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD had made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Ps.119:22~24)
@ 건축자의 버린 돌이 집 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 이는 여호와의 행하신 것이요 우리 눈에 기이한 바로다. 이 날은 여호와의 정하신 것이라 이 날에 우리가 즐거워하고 기뻐하리로다.(시118:22~24)

God is omnipotent, incomprehensible, and true and doing  nothing, and he works to achieve the love he wants to give according to the words of prophecy recorded through the prophets under foreknowledge and predestination of God's management plan. Therefore, human beings can enjoy the blessing of salvation by obeying God's providence.
Therefore, he must absolutely obey what God has decided, and the Lord said with certainty that God's will also be done(Mt.21:33~44). The Lord, who came as a baby, said in Is.9:6-7 that he would sit on David's throne and firmly establish the kingdom and rule it forever.
  하나님께서는 전지전능하시고, 부소불능하시고, 진실무위하신 분으로 하나님의 경륜을 예지예정아래 선지자들을 통하여 기록된 예언의 말씀대로 주고 싶은 사랑을 이루기 위하여 역사하시는 분입니다. 그러하니 인간은 하나님의 섭리 속에 순종하는 길이 구원의 축복을 누리게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님께서 정하신 일에 절대 순종하여야 함은 물론 주님께서도 하나님의 작정대로 될 것을 확실하게 말씀하셨습니다.
(마21:33~44). 한 아기로 오신 주님은 사9:6~7에 다윗에 위에 앉아서 굳건히 나라를 세우고 영원토록 다스릴 것이라 하신 것입니다.

@ They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
Jesus said unto them, Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.(Mt.21:41~44)
@ 저희가 말하되 이 악한 자들을 진멸하고 포도원은 제때에 실과를 바칠만한 다른 농부들에게 세로 줄찌니이다. 예수께서 가라사대 너희가 성경에 건축자들의 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 이것은 주로 말미암아 된것이요 우리 눈에 기이하도다 함을 읽어 본 일이 없느냐?
그러므로 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님의 나라를 너희는 빼앗기고 그 나라의 열매 맺는 백성이 받으리라. 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니
(마21:41~44)
@ For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.(Is.9:6~7)
@ 이는 한 아기가 우리에게 났고 한 아들을 우리에게 주신바 되었는데 그 어깨에는 정사를 메었고 그 이름은 기묘자라, 모사라, 전능하신 하나님이라, 영존하시는 아버지라, 평강의 왕이라 할 것임이라.
그 정사와 평강의 더함이 무궁하며 또 다윗의 위에 앉아서 그 나라를 굳게 세우고 자금 이후 영원토록 공평과 정의로 그것을 보존하실 것이라 만군의 여호와의 열심이 이를 이루시리라.(사9:6~7)

First of all, the Lord, knowing this in advance, entered the city with his disciples in Matthew.21:19 and saw a fig tree, and saw that it had only leaves on it, saying that it would no longer bear fruit forever. According to the prophecy of the Bible, he came as the Messiah as the Son of God and as the Savior.
He came to his own land as the true light of life(John.1:9), but he knew that his people would not receive him, Knowing this (John.1:11), he cursed Israel.
  먼저 주님은 이일을 미리아시고 마21:19절에 제자들과 더불어 성으로 들어오시며 한 무화과나무를 보시고 잎사귀만 있는 것을 보시고 이제부터 영원토록 열매가 맺지 못하리라 하시니 곧 무화과나무가 마른 이적을 행하셨습니다. 이일은 성경 예언의 말씀대로 하나님의 아들로 구세주로 메시아로 오셨는데 요1장대로 말씀(요1:1)으로 생명의 참 빛(요1:9)으로 자기 땅에 오셨으나 자기 백성이 영접하지 아니할 것을 알고(요1:11) 이스라엘을 저주하신 것입니다.

@ And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on you henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.(Mt.21:19)
@ 길 가에서 한 무화과나무를 보시고 그리로 가사 잎사귀 밖에 아무 것도 얻지 못하시고 나무에게 이르시되 이제부터 영원토록 네게 열매가 맺지 못하리라 하시니 무화과나무가 곧 마른지라.(마21:19)
@ That was the true Light, which lighted every man that came into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.(John.1:9~11)
@ 참 빛 곧 세상에 와서 각 사람에게 비취는 빛이 있었나니 그가 세상에 계셨으며 세상은 그로 말미암아 지은바 되었으되 세상이 그를 알지 못하였고 자기 땅에 오매 자기 백성이 영접지 아니하였으나(요1:9~11)
The Lord speaks of this in the parable given to the lease of the vineyard in Matthew.21:33-46. The farmers beat the servant severely, killed him, and stoned him(Matthew.21:35). When he sent his son, he threw him out of the vineyard and killed him (Matthew.21:39). In Matthew.21:41-44, the Lord said in the Bible that the rejection of the Lord who came to build the kingdom has become the stone the builders rejected. The stone rejected by the builders has become the cornerstone. Have you never read the He said that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that bears fruit.
The Lord of the Old Testament is God, and the Lord of the New Testament is Jesus. This refers to the work of the Lord of the First Coming as the stone rejected by the builders and the work of the Lord of the Second Coming and the Lord of Judges as the cornerstone. However, since the work of the Lord of the Second Coming and the Lord of Judgment is judgment without pity, mercy, and forgiveness, he said in verse 44 that whoever falls on this stone will be broken, and if this stone falls on a person, he will be pulverized and scattered.
  이일을 주님께서 마21:33~46절에 포도원 세로 주는 비유로 말씀하시는데 농부들이 종을 심히 때리고 죽이고 돌로 쳤음으로(마21:35) 아들을 보내자 포도원 밖에 내어 쫓아 죽였으니(마21:39) 왕국건설 하러 오신 주님을 버리는 일이 건축자의 버린 돌이 되셨음을 마21:41~44절에 주님께서 성경에 건축자의 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되였나니 이것은 주로 말미암아 된 것이요 우리 눈에는 기이하도다 함을 읽어 본 일이 없느냐? 하시며 하나님의 나라를 너희는 빼앗기고 그 나라를 열매 맺는 백성이 받으리라 하신 것입니다. 구약의 주님은 하나님이시요, 신약의 주님은 예수님이신데, 이것은 초림주의 역사를 건축자의 버린 돌로 재림주, 심판주의 역사를 모퉁이의 머릿돌로 말씀하신 것입니다.
  그런데 재림주, 심판주의 역사는 긍휼과 자비와 용서가 없는 심판이므로 44절에 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 말씀하셨습니다.
@ But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.(Mt.21:38~39)
@ 농부들이 그 아들을 보고 서로 말하되 이는 상속자니 자 죽이고 그의 유업을 차지하자 하고 이에 잡아 포도원 밖에 내어좇아 죽였느니라.
(마21:38~39)

When will this time come? In Matthew chapter 24, the Lord gave specific prophecies of signs about the end of mankind. Let's find out through this text.
  이러한 시기가 언제 올 것인가? 주님께서 마태24장에서 인간종말에 대하여 구체적으로 징조의 예언을 하셨습니다. 본문을 통하여 알아보도록 하겠습니다.

@ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.(Mat.24:3~8)
@ 예수께서 감람산 위에 앉으셨을 때에 제자들이 종용히 와서 가로되 우리에게 이르소서. 어느 때에 이런 일이 있겠사오며 또 주의 임하심과 세상 끝에는 무슨 징조가 있사오리이까? 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희가 사람의 미혹을 받지 않도록 주의하라. 많은 사람이 내 이름으로 와서 이르되 나는 그리스도라 하여 많은 사람을 미혹케 하리라.
난리와 난리 소문을 듣겠으나 너희는 삼가 두려워 말라 이런 일이 있어야 하되 끝은 아직 아니니라. 민족이 민족을, 나라가 나라를 대적하여 일어나겠고 처처에 기근과 지진이 있으리니 이 모든 것이 재난의 시작이니라.(마24:3~8)

The appearance of many false Christs at the time of the Lord's Second Coming can be seen as events after the founding of the Syngman Lee regime after liberation, and it meant the 1st and 2nd World Wars in the 20th century of riots and rumors of riots, and the 1950 year It refers to the 6.25 ethnic upheaval and the tribulation(2023 year ?) of judgment that has not been seen since the creation of the world in verse 24:21, and the war in which a nation against a nation refers to the Vietnam War that ended on April 30, 1975, and the latter half of the 20th century is the end of humankind. It is a time of calamity.
  After that, the definite sign of human end is the appearance of the beast with ten horns on the seventh head. The red horse of Revelation.6:4, that is, the permitted devil's power, appeared. It was the emergence of the Soviet Union through the Bolshevik communist revolution of Stalin and Marx Leninism's atheism and materialism. It is because the prophecy of the first trumpet to the fourth trumpet in Rev.8:6-12 is fulfilled that a third of the world will be communized with the advent of the nation.
  주님의 재림의 때에 거짓 그리스도가 많이 나오는 것은 광복 후 이승만 정권의 건국 후에 일들로 볼 수 있고, 난리와 난리의 소문의 20세기의 1차, 2차 세계대전을 뜻했고 민족이 민족을 대적하는 1950년 6.25 민족 동란과 마24;21절에 창세 이후에 없던 심판의 환란(2023년 ?)을 뜻한 것이고, 나라가 나라를 대적하는 전쟁은 1975년4월30일 끝난 베트남 전쟁을 말했고 20세기 후반이 인간 종말의 재난의 시기라는 말씀입니다.
  그 이후는 확실한 인간 종말의 징조는 일곱째 머리에 열 뿔 달린 짐승이 나오는 것인데 이것은 계6:4절의 붉은 말 즉 허락 받은 마귀 세력이 등장한 것인데 스탈린, 막스 레닌주의의 무신론 유물론의 볼세비키 공산혁명을 통한 소련 공산국가의 등장으로 전 세계가 삼분의 일의 공산화가 완성되는 일이 계8:6~12절의 첫째 나팔부터 넷째 나팔의 예언 성취가 이루어진 사실이기 때문입니다.

@ For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(Mt.24:21)
@ 이는 그 때에 큰 환난이 있겠음이라 창세로부터 지금까지 이런 환난이 없었고 후에도 없으리라.(마24:21)
@ And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
(Rev.8:12)
@ 넷째 천사가 나팔을 부니 해 삼분의 일과 달 삼분의 일과 별들의 삼분의 일이 침을 받아 그 삼분의 일이 어두워지니 낮 삼분의 일은 비췸이 없고 밤도 그러하더라.(계8:12)

At the end of the 20th century, the signs of the end are fulfilled, and at the beginning of the 21st century, Cyrus, who received oil from the East in Is.45:1, and Jacob, who is like an earthworm from the East, in Is.41:14-15, use sharp-toothed threshing instruments as the land of the East. The work of the East(Rev.7:2-4), which brings about 144,000 changed saints sealed by the missionary of prophecy again in Revelation.10:11 of the end, by work of new things, judges the world and brings about a new era(Is.43:19-20) to establish the Millennial Kingdom(Rev.20:4) ruled by Jesus Christ, the King of kings.
  20세기 말에 종말의 징조가 성취되고 21세기 초에 사45:1절에 동방의 기름 받은 고레스(사45:1)와 사41:14~15절에 동방의 지렁이 같은 야곱이 이가 날카로운 타작 기계를 삼는 역사로 동방 땅 끝의 계10:11절의 다시 예언의 사명자가 인 맞은 십사만 사천 명의 변화성도를 일으키는 동방역사(계7:2~4)로 세상을 심판하고 새 시대를 이루는 새 일 역사(사43:19~20)를 하여 만왕의 왕인 예수 그리스도가 다스리는 천년왕국(계20:4)을 이루는 것입니다.

@ Thus said the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the to leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;(Is.45:1)
@ 나 여호와는 나의 기름 받은 고레스의 오른손을 잡고 열국으로 그 앞에 항복하게 하며 열왕의 허리를 풀며 성 문을 그 앞에 열어서 닫지 못하게 하리라 내가 고레스에게 이르기를(사45:1)
@ Fear not, you worm Jacob, and you men of Israel; I will help you, said the LORD, and your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Behold, I will make you a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: you shall thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shall make the hills as chaff.(Is.41:14~15)
@ 지렁이 같은 너 야곱아, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아 두려워 말라 나 여호와가 말하노니 내가 너를 도울 것이라 네 구속자는 이스라엘의 거룩한 자니라. 보라 내가 너로 이가 날카로운 새 타작 기계를 삼으리니 네가 산들을 쳐서 부스러기를 만들 것이며 작은 산들로 겨 같게 할 것이라.(사41:14~15)
@ And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.(Rev.7:2~4)
@ 또 보매 다른 천사가 살아계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 땅과 바다를 해롭게 할 권세를 얻은 네 천사를 향하여 큰 소리로 외쳐 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라. 내가 인 맞은 자의 수를 들으니 이스라엘 자손의 각 지파 중에서 인 맞은 자들이 십사만 사천이니
(계7:2~4)
@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.(Is.43:19~20)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라.(사43:19~20)
@ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.(Rev.20:4)
@ 또 내가 보좌들을 보니 거기 앉은 자들이 있어 심판하는 권세를 받았더라 또 내가 보니 예수의 증거와 하나님의 말씀을 인하여 목 베임을 받은 자의 영혼들과 또 짐승과 그의 우상에게 경배하지도 아니하고 이마와 손에 그의 표를 받지도 아니한 자들이 살아서 그리스도로 더불어 천년 동안 왕 노릇 하니(계20:4)

* reference; The claim that the nation against the nation is the 6.25 national upheaval and the tribulation of judgment is the same testimony as the Lord also testified in the heavenly testimony of the American church Pastor Sarah Seo.
* 참고; 민족이 민족을 대적하는 일이 6.25 민족 동란과 심판의 환란이라는 주장은 미국 교표 서사라 목사님의 천국 증언에도 주님도 그렇게 증언하셨다고 같은 증언을 하였습니다.

As the Lord said, when the gospel of the kingdom is preached to the ends of the earth, then the end will come. He told the parable of the fig tree in Matthew.24:32-36, just as you know summer has come when its leaves have become tender and branched out. According to the prophecy of the Lord in Matthew.24:1~2, the Temple of Jerusalem was destroyed and the nation was destroyed, just as it was said in A.D. 70 by Titus, the Roman general, that the Temple of Jerusalem would fall without leaving a stone upon a stone. The Republic of Korea was established on August 15, 1948, three months after Israel was miraculously established in May 5. 14. 1948, and the mission of the prophetic nation was transferred according to the word of the Lord in Matthew.21:41-44, and the mission of the cornerstone began.
The mission of the eternal gospel in Rev.14:6 began, and the beautiful news(Is.40:9) was delivered to this earth as prophesied. Thus, at the beginning of the 21st century, the golden candlestick church of in verse Rev.1:12~13 and 20 and Rev.2:1 Rev.11:4. appeared.(Zech.4:2 Pure Gold Lampstand)
  주님께서 천국 복음이 땅 끝까지 전해지면 그제야 끝이 오리라 한 말씀대로 동방 땅 끝인 한국에 복음이 전해져 복음이 전파될 때 주님은 중요한 징조를 말씀하십니다. 마24:32~36절에 무화과나무 비유를 하시면서 잎이 연하여지고 가지가 나면 여름이 온줄 알듯이 이런 일이 있거든 인자가 문 앞에 이른 줄 알라고 하셨습니다. 마24;1~2절에 주님의 예언대로 주후 70년에 로마 장군 디도에 의해 예루살렘 성전이 돌 위에 돌 하나도 남기지 않고 무너지리라 한 대로 무너지고 나라가 없어졌다가 1800여년이 지난 1948년 5월 14일 이스라엘이 기적적으로 건국되고 3개월 후에 1949년 8월 15일에 대한민국이 건국되어 마21:41~44절대로 주님의 말씀대로 선지 국가의 사명이 옮겨지고 모퉁이의 머릿돌의 사명이 시작되어 말세복음인 계14:6절의 영원한 복음의 사명이 시작되어 아름다운 소식(사40:9)이 예언대로 이 땅에 전해진 것입니다. 그리하여 21세기 초에 계1:12~13절과 20절, 계2:1절, 계11:4절의 금 촛대교회가 나오게 된 것입니다. (슥4:2 순금등대)

@ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and put forth leaves, you know that summer is nigh:
So likewise you, when you shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. (Mt.24:32~34)
@ 무화과나무의 비유를 배우라 그 가지가 연하여지고 잎사귀를 내면 여름이 가까운 줄을 아나니 이와 같이 너희도 이 모든 일을 보거든 인자가 가까이 곧 문 앞에 이른 줄 알라. 내가 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 이 세대가 지나가기 전에 이 일이 다 이루리라.(마24:32~34)
@ And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See you not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.(Mt.24:1~2)
@ 예수께서 성전에서 나와서 가실 때에 제자들이 성전 건물들을 가리켜 보이려고 나아오니 대답하여 가라사대 너희가 이 모든 것을 보지 못하느냐 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 돌 하나도 돌 위에 남지 않고 다 무너뜨리우리라.(마24:1~2)
@ And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,(Rev.14:6)
@ 또 보니 다른 천사가 공중에 날아가는데 땅에 거하는 자들 곧 여러 나라와 족속과 방언과 백성에게 전할 영원한 복음을 가졌더라.(계14:6)
@ And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.(Rev.1:12~13)
@ 몸을 돌이켜 나더러 말한 음성을 알아보려고 하여 돌이킬 때에 일곱 금 촛대를 보았는데 촛대 사이에 인자 같은 이가 발에 끌리는 옷을 입고 가슴에 금띠를 띠고(계1:12~13)
@ The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.(Rev.1:20)
@ 네 본 것은 내 오른손에 일곱 별의 비밀과 일곱 금 촛대라 일곱 별은 일곱 교회의 사자요 일곱 촛대는 일곱 교회니라.(계1:20)
@ Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that hold the seven stars in his right hand, who walked in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;(Rev.2:1)
@ 에베소 교회의 사자에게 편지하기를 오른손에 일곱 별을 붙잡고 일곱 금 촛대 사이에 다니시는 이가 가라사대(계2:1)
@ 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:2)
@ And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:2)

* Note; The liberation from Japanese oppression and the founding of the Republic of Korea is certain that the will of God's management plan has been fulfilled if you look at the testimonies of God's commanded warning of the sea of fire against Japan by Elder Park Kwan-jung and Mrs. Ahn Yi-sook.
* 참고 사항; 일본의 압제에서 해방 되여 대한민국의 건국된 것은 박관중 장로와 안이숙 여사의 하나님께서 명령하신 일본에 대한 불바다 경고의 증언을 보시면 하나님의 경륜의 뜻이 이루어진 것이 확실합니다.
Because the work of the authority of judgment is with the Candlestick Church, complete victory is achieved. Many people will be freed from sin through Jesus, the stone of rejection, and through Jesus, the headstone, they will have complete victory on earth and establish a peaceful kingdom on earth.
Therefore, the Candlestick Church exists when the headstone is laid out. The fact that the crowd shouted, “Grace, grace be upon him” taught the work of the Candlestick Church. When a sinner is called, he testifies to the cross of Jesus, the stone of rejection, and when he judges a sinner, he testifies to the truth of the plumb line of Jesus, the stone of the head. This is the work of changeability saints.
  When it comes to churches, there are churches that aim for the kingdom of heaven, and there are also churches that aim for the new age. In the four Gospels and epistles, it was only called the church, but in the Book of Revelation, it is called the candlestick because the work of the transformed saints was taught at the time of the Second Coming. The great mountain is the demonic forces of the Northern Communist Party of atheism and materialism, and it is said that it will be completely destroyed in the war of Armageddon.
심판의 권세역사가 촛대교회에 같이 하므로 완전 승리를 이루게 됩니다. 버림 돌의 예수를 통하여 많은 사람이 죄에서 해방을 받게 되었고 머릿돌의 예수를 통하여 이 땅에서 완전히 승리하고 지상 평화왕국을 이루게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 촛대교회라는 것은 머릿돌을 내놓을 때에 있게 되는데 “무리가 외치기를 은총 은총이 그에게 있을 지어다” 한 것은 촛대교회의 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 죄인을 부를 때에는 버림 돌 예수의 십자가를 증거 하였고, 죄인을 심판할 때에는 머릿돌 예수의 다림줄의 진리를 증거 하는데 이것이 변화성도의 역사라는 것입니다.
 교회라는 것은 천국을 목적으로 둔 교회도 있고, 새 시대를 목적으로 둔 교회도 있습니다. 사복음서나 편지서에는 교회라고만 하였는데 계시록에는 촛대라고 한 것은 재림의 주를 맞이할 때에 변화성도의 역사를 가르쳤기 때문입니다. 큰 산은 무신론 유물론의 북방 공산당의 마귀 세력인데 완전히 망하게 된다는 말씀인데 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 완전히 멸하게 되는 것입니다.

@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.(Is.60:12)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라.(사60:12)
@ And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Mat.21:44)
@ 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니(마21:44)
@ And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeded out of their mouth, and devoured their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.(Rev.11:5~6)
@ 만일 누구든지 저희를 해하고자 한즉 저희 입에서 불이 나서 그 원수를 소멸할지니 누구든지 해하려 하면 반드시 이와 같이 죽임을 당하리라. 저희가 권세를 가지고 하늘을 닫아 그 예언을 하는 날 동안 비 오지 못하게 하고 또 권세를 가지고 물을 변하여 피 되게 하고 아무 때든지 원하는 대로 여러 가지 재앙으로 땅을 치리로다.(계11:5~6)

Looking more closely at the work of the headstone in the Bible, Is.28:16 says that it is the stone tested that the work of the LORD of Judge and is a precious and solid foundation stone. Zech.3:8-9 says that this work is the work of the new the servant of The BRANCH , the mission of the age of the end of mankind. It is clear that this is the work of the Lord of the Second Coming, who is the cut stone of Dan.2:44-45, and the armies riding the white horse(Rev.19:11-21). It means the work of the final victory in the war of Armageddon.
좀 더 머릿돌의 역사를 성경에서 살펴보면 사28:16절에 심판주의 역사를 시험한 돌이요, 귀하고 견고한 기초 돌이라 하셨는데 그 역사를 인간 종말의 시대적인 사명자인 새로운 순의 종 역사라는 것을 슥3:8~9에 말씀하셨습니다. 이것은 단2:44~45절의 뜨인 돌인 재림 주와 백마 탄 군대들의 역사(계19:11~21)임이 분명합니다. 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 최종 승리의 역사를 뜻하는 것입니다.

@ Therefore you said the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. (Is.28:16)
@ 그러므로 주 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 내가 한 돌을 시온에 두어 기초를 삼았노니 곧 시험한 돌이요 귀하고 견고한 기초 돌이라 그것을 믿는 자는 급절하게 되지 아니하리로다.(사28:16)
@ Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you, and your fellows that sit before you: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, said the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
(Zech.3:8~9)
@ 대제사장 여호수아야 너와 네 앞에 앉은 네 동료들은 내 말을 들을 것이니라 이들은 예표의 사람이라 내가 내 종 순을 나게 하리라
만군의 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너 여호수아 앞에 세운 돌을 보라 한 돌에 일곱 눈이 있느니라. 내가 새길 것을 새기며 이 땅의 죄악을 하루에 제하리라.(슥3:8~9)
@ And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God had made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. (Dan.2:44~45)
@ 이 열왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라
왕이 사람의 손으로 아니하고 산에서 뜨인 돌이 철과 놋과 진흙과 은과 금을 부숴뜨린 것을 보신 것은 크신 하나님이 장래 일을 왕께 알게 하신 것이라 이 꿈이 참되고 이 해석이 확실하니이다.(단2:44~45)
@ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he did judge and make war.(Rev.19:11)
@ 또 내가 하늘이 열린 것을 보니 보라 백마와 탄 자가 있으니 그 이름은 충신과 진실이라 그가 공의로 심판하며 싸우더라.(계19:11)
@ And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth gone a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he trod the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Rev.19:14~15)
@ 하늘에 있는 군대들이 희고 깨끗한 세마포를 입고 백마를 타고 그를 따르더라. 그의 입에서 이한 검이 나오니 그것으로 만국을 치겠고 친히 저희를 철장으로 다스리며 또 친히 하나님 곧 전능하신 이의 맹렬한 진노의 포도주 틀을 밟겠고(계19:14~15)

We definitely need to know The 2,000-year history of Christianity does not end with the salvation of souls who go to heaven by believing in Jesus and being born again. Now, the original sin and actual sins are resolved, the spirit and the body, who do not die and enter the new age, and who do not taste death and welcome the Lord of the Second Advent are saved, become the remaining servants and people, and receive familial salvation and enjoy blessings for all generations to come. is to tie.
 It is to enjoy the age of rest of the millennial kingdom on earth by restoring the tree of life, the royal authority, and the Garden of Eden that were lost in the battle of the Word in the Garden of Eden.
우리는 분명히 알아야 합니다. 기독교 2000년의 역사가 예수를 믿고 중생 받아서 천국 가는 영혼구원으로 끝을 맺는 것이 아니고, 이제는 원죄와 자범죄를 해결 받고 죽지 않고 새 시대 가고, 죽음을 맛보지 않고 재림의 주를 영접하는 영과 육이 구원을 받아 남은 종, 남은 백성이 되여가족적인 구원을 받아 자손만대의 축복을 누리는 것으로 끝을 맺는 것입니다. 에덴동산에서 말씀 싸움에 져서 빼앗겼던 생명과와 왕권과 에덴동산을 회복하여 지상 천년왕국의 안식시대를 누리는 것입니다.
Thank you for watching until the end. You can see the English and Korean texts of the more detailed defense sermons that the Word responds to on the Internet homepage, blog, and the Candlestick Central Church in the internet. I hope you are in the peace of the Lord until next time. thank you.
끝까지 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다. 말씀이 응하는 좀 더 자세한 변론 설교의 영문과 한글의 본문을 인터넷 홈페이지, 블로그, 카페의 촛대중앙교회에서 볼 수 있습니다.
다음시간까지 주님의 평강 안에 있기를 기원합니다. 감사합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.