• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

91. Let us instead become praisers in the midst of discouragement. Thi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-07-12 07:20 조회14회 댓글0건

본문

91. Let us instead become praisers in the midst of              discouragement. Things to pray to the God of life      91. 낙망 중에서 오히려 찬송하는 자가 되자. 생명의 하나님께        기도할 일
 Ⅰ. Instead of being discouraged, let us become people of      praise. (Psalm 42:1-8).                                  Ⅰ. 낙망 중에서 오히려 찬송하는 자가 되자. (시42:1-8).          In life, perfection is not about not encountering disappointments, but rather, perfection is about being blessed because God helps us when we encounter disappointments. Disappointment does not belong to those who have been abandoned, but to those who try to live with a purpose in mind. For example, falling happens to those who run, getting hurt happens to those who work hard, and getting tired happens to those who give their all.  인생이라는 것은 낙망될 일을 당하지 않는 것이 완전이 아니요 낙망 될 일을 당할 때 하나님이 도우시므로 오히려 찬송하게 되는 일이 완전에 들어가는 일이라고 볼 수 있습니다. 낙망이라는 것은 버림을 당한 인간에게 있는 것이 아니고 무엇을 목적 두고 바로 살아보려는 사람에게 있는 것입니다. 예를 든다면 넘어지는 것도 달음박질하는 자에게 있는 것이요, 상처를 받는 것도 열심히 일하는 자에게 있는 거요, 피곤해지는 것도 전력을 다하던 자에게 있는 것입니다.
Therefore, when God looks, those who fall while running, those who get hurt while working hard, and those who collapse from exhaustion while giving their all, God is a God who receives praise from these people because He works to help them. Now, the main text of the Bible teaches about what kind of person is able to praise while being discouraged.                                            그러므로 하나님께서 살피실 때에 뛰다 넘어진 자, 열심히 일하다가 상처를 받은 자, 전력을 다하다가 피곤해 쓰러진 자, 이러한 사람에게 하나님은 돕는 역사를 하시므로 그들에게 찬송을 받으시는 하나님이십니다. 이제 어떠한 자가 낙망 중에서 오히려 찬송하게 되느냐에 대하여 본문 성경은 가르치고 있습니다.
1. The one who longed (1-3).1. 갈망하던 자(1-3).
@ As the hart pants after the water brooks, so pants my soul after you, O God. 2. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 3. My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is your God? (Ps42:1~3)      @ 하나님이여 사슴이 시냇물을 찾기에 갈급함같이 내 영혼이 주를 찾기에 갈급하니이다. 2. 내 영혼이 하나님 곧 생존하시는 하나님을 갈망하나니 내가 어느 때에 나아가서 하나님 앞에 뵈올꼬 3. 사람들이 종일 나더러 하는 말이 네 하나님이 어디 있느뇨 하니 내 눈물이 주야로 내 음식이 되었도다. (시42:1~3)
Just like a thirsty deer seeking water, God helps those who seek God with a thirsty spirit when they become discouraged. The fathers of faith, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, and all the other prophets, were all people who longed for God, but when they all faced disappointment, they had something to sing praises about. They came to boast about God, and God did what He would do through their faith.                                  목마른 사슴이 물을 찾듯이 갈급한 심령을 가지고 하나님을 찾던 자가 낙망을 당하게 될 때에 하나님은 도우십니다. 믿음의 조상 아브라함도 이삭도 야곱도 요셉도 모세도 다윗도 그밖에 모든 선지들도 다 하나님을 갈망하는 사람인데 하나같이 낙망을 당하게 되는 일이 닥쳐 올 때 그들은 오히려 찬송을 부를 수 있는 일이 있게 되므로 그들은 하나님을 자랑하게 되었고 하나님은 그들의 신앙을 통하여 당신이 하실 일을 하게 되었던 것입니다.

For example, just as even the most heartless human beings have a desire to help those who long for them, in order for God to help those who long for him, when those who long for him face difficulties beyond their control, he must go from being in a position of despair to being discouraged and finding a way forward. In these dark times, God suddenly appears, so we sing hymns and give glory to God.                                                  예를 든다면 아무리 무정한 인간도 자기를 갈망하는 자에게는 도와줄 마음이 생기는 거와 같이 하나님께서 자기를 갈망하는 자를 돕기 위해서는 갈망하는 자가 어찌할 수 없는 난관을 당할 때 낙망할 수밖에 없는 자리에서 기가 막히고 앞길이 캄캄할 때에 하나님은 홀연히 나타나므로 오히려 찬송을 부르면서 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 되는 것입니다.
2. To the one who led the crowd on the right path (4).2. 무리를 바른 길로 인도하던 자에게(4).                       
@ When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holy day. (Ps42:4)                        @ 내가 전에 성일을 지키는 무리와 동행하여 기쁨과 찬송의 소리를 발하며 저희를 하나님의 집으로 인도하였더니 이제 이 일을 기억하고 내 마음이 상하는도다. (시42:4)
The Lord is a God of omnipotence and omniscience. He saves all the people of the world and does not despair. However, God's servants are weak and foolish humans, and while leading many people, they become discouraged when something happens that goes against their expectations.  no see. However, when such things happen, people look to the Lord in disbelief and pray, and the work of the Lord appears unexpectedly, so they end up singing praises.    We are all human beings who gain strength when many people support us and become discouraged when they all betray us, but the Lord sees that making His chosen servant go through such a process is a scheme to create a humble servant.                                            주님은 무소불능의 신이시요, 무소부지하신 신이시니 천하의 만민을 구원하되 낙망하지를 않으시지만 하나님의 종은 약하고 어리석은 인간이므로 많은 사람을 인도하다가 기대에 어긋나는 일이 닥쳐올 때에 낙망하게 되는 것이 인간입니다. 그러나 그러한 일을 당할 때에 사람은 믿을 수가 없다는 마음에서 주님을 바라보고 기도할 때에 뜻밖에 주의 역사가 나타나므로 오히려 찬송을 부르게 될 것입니다. 사람이라는 것은 누구나 많은 사람이 자기를 지지할 때에 힘이 나고 다 배반 할 때에 낙망하게 되는 것이 인간이지만 주님은 택한 종을 그러한 과정을 거치게 하는 것은 겸손한 종을 만들어 쓰는 모략이라고 보게 됩니다.
The Lord always takes pity on and blesses those who, when they are rejected or discouraged, do not complain or betray others and pray with tears in their eyes. When Jesus preached for three years, many people followed him like a flood, but when he walked through Gethsemane and Golgotha ​​without a single person following him, his tears and blood became the fruit that saved the world.        The servants of the last days will actually praise themselves after going through trials, and will reap the fruits of victory as recognized servants.                      언제나 주께서는 사람에게 배척을 당하고 낙망할 일이 올 때에 원망하지 않고 아주 배반하지 않고 눈물 흘려 기도하는 사람을 불쌍히 보고 축복하시는 것입니다. 예수님도 3년간 전도할 때 많은 사람이 물밀듯 따라 왔지만 겟세마네와 골고다를 거칠 때에 한 사람도 따라오지 않고 홀로 걸어갈 때 그 눈물과 그 피는 세계를 살리는 열매가 되었던 것입니다. 말세의 종은 시련을 거친 후에 오히려 찬송하게 되므로 인정을 받는 종으로서 승리 열매를 거두게 되는 것입니다.
3. A person who prays all night long (7-8).3. 밤이 맞도록 기도하는 자(7-8).
@ Deep calls unto deep at the noise of your waterspouts: all your waves and your billows are gone over me. 8. Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. (Ps.42:7~8)                        @ 주의 폭포 소리에 깊은  바다가 서로 부르며 주의 파도와 물결이 나를 엄몰하도소이다. 8. 낮에는 여호와께서 그 인자함을 베푸시고 밤에는 그 찬송이 내게 있어 생명의 나님께 기도하리로다. (시42:7~8)
Prayer is more difficult than praying in times of peace. When a storm arises that is more difficult than in times of peace and the waves cannot be overcome with human strength, praying all night long gives praise to God because He has the power to calm the waves. The thing about being human is that when difficult times arise, there is nothing more that can be done other than staying up all night and praying. Prayer means that without staying up all night in prayer, you will not be able to praise when disappointment comes. A person of God must become a person who likes to stretch out and sleep at night so that he or she can dare to overcome the coming storm and go out. There won't be.                                           기도라는 것은 평안할 때의 기도보다도 어려운 풍랑이 일어나고 도저히 인간의 힘으로 그 물결을 거슬릴 수 없을 때에 밤을 새워 기도할 때 하나님은 물결치는 파도를 잔잔하게 하는 역사가 있으므로 오히려 찬송하게 되는 것입니다. 사람이라는 것은 어려운 난관이 올 때 밤을 새워 기도하는 것 외에는 더 할 수 없는 것이 인간이라는 것입니다. 기도라는 것은 밤을 새워 드리는 기도가 없이는 낙망 될 일이 올 때 오히려 찬송하는 일이 있게 되지를 않는 것이니 하나님의 사람은 밤에 기지개켜며 잠자기를 좋아하는 사람이 되어서는 앞으로 오는 풍랑을 감히 이기고 나갈 수 없을 것입니다.
We must not forget that God's work belongs to those who stay up all night praying. Prayer is something that allows you to enter the deep spiritual world through a quiet night. This person's great experience is always evidenced by staying up all night in prayer.                                하나님의 역사라는 것은 밤을 새워 기도하는 사람에게 있다는 것을 잊어서는 안 될 것입니다. 기도라는 것은 고요한 밤을 통하여서 깊은 영계에 들어갈 수 있게 되는 것입니다. 이 사람의 큰 체험은 밤을 새워 기도하는 것에 있었다는 것을 언제나 증거 하게 되는 것입니다.
The great servant's testimony) This clearly proves that the power to pray all night long is not in human power, but comes from God. The power that made this man realize the truth was that while praying for orphans and widows in a slum, he stayed up all night praying with tears in his eyes for three nights. He gained superhuman power in prayer, and he prayed continuously all night for 10 months without sleeping at all. I believe that listening to the voice that clearly explains the Book of Revelation and writing it down is the starting point for discussing the truth of the entire Bible today.대종님의 증언) 밤을 새워 기도할 수 있는 힘은 인간 자력에 있는 것이 아니고 하나님께로 온 힘이라는 것을 분명히 증거 하는 바입니다. 이 사람이 진리를 깨닫게 된 힘은 빈민굴에서 고아와 과부들을 위해 기도하다가 3일 밤을 계속 밤을 새워 눈물 흘려 기도하던 중에 초인간적인 기도의 힘을 얻어서 10개월간 조금도 자지 않고 계속으로 밤을 새워 기도하던 중에 계시록을 분명히 알려주는 음성 듣고 받아쓴 것이 오늘에 성경 전체의 진리를 변론할 수 있는 시발점이라고 보게 됩니다.

Conclusion                                          Praising God in life is not because we will never be discouraged, but when disappointment comes, we praise God through God's helping grace, so our faith grows and the spiritual world improves. This person has been in prayer for 40 years. This is something I experienced. I rejoice every time I read this text, as someone who has always received grace when discouragement comes.          결  론  인생으로서 하나님을 찬송할 일은 낙망할 일이 없음으로가 아니고 낙망할 일이 올 때에 하나님의 돕는 은혜로써 오히려 하나님을 찬송하게 되므로 신앙이 자라고 영계가 향상된다는 것을 이 사람은 40년간 기도 생활에 체험한 일입니다. 나는 언제나 낙망할 일이 올 때 은혜를 받은 사람으로 이 본문을 읽을 때마다 기뻐하는 바입니다.
Ⅱ. Something to pray to the God of life. (Psalm 42:8-11). Ⅱ. 생명의 하나님께 기도할 일. (시42:8~11).
God is the source of life. Those who pray before God offer up a living prayer as those who have received life.    Man has the obligation to pray to the God of life, and the God of life has the responsibility to fulfill his prayers. However, God allows His people to encounter difficulties that they cannot overcome on their own and gives them the strength to pray there, while at the same time providing the work of answer that can solve all difficulties. We can see from the text that we must pray to the God of life in any environment.  하나님께서는 생명의 근본 이십니다. 하나님 앞에 기도하는 사람은 생명을 받은 자로써 산 기도를 올리게 되는 것입니다. 생명의 하나님께 기도할 의무가 사람에게 있고 생명의 하나님께서는 기도대로 이루어 줄 책임이 있습니다. 그러나 하나님께서는 당신의 사람을 자기 힘으로는 도저히 벗어날 수 없는 난관을 만나게 하고 거기에서 자기에게 기도할 수 있는 힘을 주는 동시에 모든 난제를 해결할 수 있는 역사는 응답으로 내리는 것입니다. 우리는 어떠한 환경 속에서 생명의 하나님께 기도하여야 된다는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.
1. When there is oppression from the enemy (8-9).1. 원수의 압제가 있을 때에(8-9).
@ Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 9. I will say unto God my rock, Why have you forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? (Ps.42:8~9)        @ 낮에는 여호와께서 그 인자함을 베푸시고 밤에는 그 찬송이 내게 있어 생명의 하나님께 기도하리로다. 9. 내 반석이신 하나님께 말하기를 어찌하여 나를 잊으셨나이까 내가 어찌하여 원수의 압제로 인하여 슬프게 다니나이까 하리로다. (시42:8~9)
God gives strong work to those who stay up all night praying because of the oppression of the enemy and gives them victory. Therefore, when the enemy's oppression comes, it is a sign that God's helping grace will come, so we should pray without fear of oppression. As to why you allow yourself to be oppressed by the enemy, he says the following:                                                     하나님께서는 원수의 압제를 인하여 밤을 새워 기도하는 자에게 강한 역사를 나려서 승리케 하는 것입니다. 그러므로 원수의 압제가 올 때는 하나님의 돕는 은혜가 올 징조이니 압제를 무서워하지 말고 기도하여야 됩니다. 어찌해서 원수의 압제를 당하게 하느냐에 대하여 다음과 같이 말합니다.
First: To create courageous people.                  Second: To allow people to experience the power of God. Third: To let go of the oppression of the enemy to make them more aware of God’s love.
  첫째 : 담대한 사람을 만들기 위하여  둘째 : 하나님의 능력을 체험하게 하기 위하여  셋째 : 하나님의 사랑을 더 깨닫게 하기 위하여 원수의 압제를 통과시키는 것입니다.
The great servant’s testimony; My living experience in prayer life was all in order while praying under the oppression of the enemy. I was given the opportunity to pray by force, and within that period, I received greater grace than I could have imagined. I did not set out to receive grace, but when I was oppressed, I had no choice but to pray to God, and I received inestimable blessings over a period of 15 years. I once cried for three hours in front of the cross of the Lord. The sight of the Lord suffering on the cross appeared directly, and the sound of the nails being torn apart, the sound of bones crunching, and the sound of blood dripping were heard, and the Lord spoke directly to me, saying, “This is for you.” He was asking me, “What did you do for me when you died?”대종님 증언; 나는 기도 생활의 산 체험은 원수의 압제 아래서 기도하다가 전부 순서적으로 받게 되었습니다. 강권으로 기도할 수 있는 기회를 얻게 되었고 그 기간 안에 생각밖에 큰 은혜를 받게 되었습니다. 나는 내가 은혜를 받겠다고 목적을 둔 것이 아니고 압제를 당할 때에 어찌할 수 없이 하나님께 기도하게 되는 데서 15년이라는 기간에 더할 수 없는 축복을 받았던 것입니다.    나는 주님의 십자가 앞에서 세 시간 동안 눈물을 흘리는 일이 있었습니다. 주님께서 십자가에 달려 고난을 당하는 광경이 직접으로 나타 났는데 못 박았던 자리가 찢어지는 소리가 나고 뼈가 우두둑 하는 소리가 들려오며 피가 떨어지는 소리가 뚝뚝 들려오면서 주님은 내게 직접 말씀하시기를 너를 위하여 이렇게 죽었는데 너는 나를 위하여 한 일이 무엇이냐 하는 것으로 나를 향하여 물어 보시는 것이었습니다.

At that time, I decided that no matter what I faced, I would not complain at all and would accept the hardship happily. From then on, about 15 years passed and we continued to be oppressed by the enemy. This oppression is not from my enemies, but from my closest co-workers who have become my enemies and are oppressing me. However, when this happened, I did not complain at all and prayed, and I experienced the grace of life pouring down like a river. From then on, my spirit was being healed day by day and my body was also being healed day by day, so I started praying.                                  그 때에 나는 무슨 일을 당하든지 조금도 불평을 두지 않고 그 고난을 달게 받고 나가겠다고 결심을 하게 되었습니다. 그때부터 약 15년이 지나도록 계속으로 원수의 압제를 받았습니다.        이 압제는 원수에게 받은 것이 아니라 가장 가까운 동역자가 내 원수가 되어 나를 압제하는 것입니다. 그런데 나는 이 일을 당할 때에 조금도 불평을 두지 않고 기도하니 생명의 은혜가 강수같이 내려오는 체험을 받게 되었습니다. 그때부터 내 심령은 나날이 소성하고 이 몸도 나날이 소성하는 체험을 받게 되어 기도를 하게 된 것입니다.
Rather than forcing myself to pray this prayer, I experienced that staying up all night praying was not that difficult as I accepted the flowing grace of life and prayed all night without the slightest fatigue for 10 months, and was given the grace to fully understand the Book of Revelation. has been received. When we receive fellowship from the God of life, we become more aware that God is the God of life. Therefore, being unfairly oppressed by the enemy is an opportunity to have deeper fellowship with the God of life.                                                이 기도는 억지로 하는 것보다도 그 생명의 은혜가 흘러오는 것을 받아들이는 데서 밤을 새워 기도하는 것은 별로 어려운 문제가 아닌 것을 체험하며 10개월간 조금도 피곤이 없이 철야 기도를 하는 중 계시록을 완전히 알 수 있는 은혜를 받게 되었습니다. 생명의 하나님께 교통을 받게 될 때에 하나님은 생명의 하나님인 것을 더욱 깨닫게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 억울하게 원수의 압제를 당하는 일은 생명의 하나님과 더 깊은 교제를 할 수 있는 기회가 되는 것입니다.
2. When hearing slanderous words (10)2. 훼방하는 말을 들을 때에 (10)
@ As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God? (Ps.42:10)                                                @ 내 뼈를 찌르는 칼 같이 내 대적이 나를 비방하여 늘 말하기를 네 하나님이 어디 있느냐 하도다. (시42:10)
If anyone hears slander and then speaks slander, that person can be considered to have completely lost to the slanderer at that time. This is because the person who slanders is already a tool of the devil, but if he also slanders, he also becomes a tool of the devil.      Therefore, when you open your mouth and pray to God even after hearing slanderous words, you will have the victory of bearing fruit on your lips. Our Lord was completely victorious because he did not say a word no matter how much he was slandered and spoke seven words on the cross.                                                  누구든지 훼방하는 말을 듣고 같이 훼방하는 말을 한다면 그 사람은 그 시간에 온전히 훼방하는 사람에게 졌다고 볼 수 있습니다. 왜냐하면 훼방하는 사람은 이미 마귀의 도구인데 같이 훼방을 한다면 그 사람도 마귀 도구가 되기 때문입니다.            그러므로 훼방하는 말을 듣고도 하나님께만 입을 열어 기도할 때에 거기에서 입술에 열매를 맺는 승리가 있게 됩니다.            우리 주님께서도 아무리 훼방을 하여도 아무런 말씀을 하지 않으시고 십자가상에서 일곱 가지 말씀을 하시므로 완전히 승리하신 것입니다.
First: Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani.                      Second: Please forgive the sins of this group.          Third: He is the son.                                  Fourth: I am very thirsty.                              Fifth: You will go to paradise with me.                  Sixth: I commend my soul into your hands.          Seventh: It is finished. You have achieved complete victory through your words.  첫째 : 엘리 엘리 라마 사박다니.  둘째 : 이 무리의 죄를 용서해 주옵소서.  셋째 : 저가 아들이니이다.  넷째 : 내가 심히 목마르다.  다섯째 : 네가 나와 같이 낙원에 가리라.  여섯째 : 내 영혼을 아버지 손에 부탁하나이다.  일곱째 : 다 이루었다. 하시는 말씀으로 완전히 승리하시었습니다.
According to my experience, as a servant of God, I experience that when the word comes to my lips, I hear more slanderous words. As the word comes into my mouth and I continue to publish various pamphlets, more slanderous words may be detrimental to the slanderer itself, but there is no harm to me. Rather, this has been a great blessing to me. Receiving a great reward, the Lord said, “Blessed are you when people revile you and speak evil against you falsely because of Me. Rejoice and be glad; great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. ” I did it. Therefore, greater blessings will come to those who hear slanderous words and pray to the God of life.  나의 체험에 의하면 하나님의 종으로써 입술에 말씀이 임하게 될 때에 훼방하는 말을 더 많이 듣게 된다는 것을 체험하는 바입니다. 내 입에 말씀이 오므로 여러 가지 책자를 계속 발행하게 될 때에 훼방하는 말이 더 많은 것은 훼방하는 사람 자체에 손해가 될지언정 내게는 아무런 손해가 없습니다. 오히려 이것이 내게는 큰 축복이 되었습니다.  주님께서 말씀하시기를 큰상을 받는 일은 “나를 인하여 너를 욕하고 거짓으로 너희를 거스려 악한 말을 할 때에 너희에게 복이 있나니 기뻐하고 즐거워하라 하늘에서 너희 상이 크리라 너희 전에 있던 선지자들을 이와 같이 핍박하였느니라.” 하였습니다. 그러므로 훼방하는 말을 듣고 생명의 하나님께 기도하는 자에게는 더 큰 축복이 오는 것입니다.
 3. When there is discouragement and anxiety (11). 3. 낙망과 불안한 일이 있을 때에(11).
@ Why art you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope you in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. (Ps.42:11)                                              @ 내 영혼아 네가 어찌하여 낙망하며 어찌하여 내 속에서 불안하여 하는고 너는 하나님을 바라라 나는 내 얼굴을 도우시는 내 하나님을 오히려 찬송하리로다. (시42:11)
Prayer is a matter of looking to God and praying when you are discouraged rather than hopeful, when you are anxious rather than when your mind is at peace, and it actually becomes a matter of praising God. As a person, if you become a person who gets closer to God when disappointment and anxiety come, everything you do will be able to praise God. God always suddenly appears and works when something inevitably causes disappointment as a human being. This is a way to strengthen your heart toward God as a human being and give you a warrior character that goes forward without being shaken in the slightest no matter what you face.                           기도라는 것은 소망이 보일 때보다도 낙망이 올 때에, 마음이 평안히 있을 때보다도 불안이 올 때에 하나님을 바라보고 기도하는 것은 오히려 하나님을 찬송하는 일이 되는 것입니다. 사람이라는 것은 낙망과 불안이 닥쳐올 때에 하나님과 가까워지는 사람이 된다면 모든 일이 다 하나님을 찬송할 수 있는 일이 됩니다. 언제나  하나님께서는 사람으로서 낙망할 수밖에 없는 일이 올 때에 홀연히 나타나서 역사하는 것은 당신의 사람으로서 하나님을 바라보는 마음이 좀 더 강하게 하시어 무슨 일을 당하든지 조금도 흔들리지 않고 나가는 용사적인 인격을 주기 위한 방법입니다.
Conclusion                                            Human beings have nothing in themselves, but by praying to the God of life, they can live a victorious life that can be praised, even if they are oppressed by enemies, hear slanderous words, or face disappointment and anxiety.        결  론  사람이라는 것은 자체에는 아무것도 없고 생명의 하나님께 기도함으로서 원수의 압제를 당하든지 훼방하는 말을 듣든지 낙망과 불안이 닥쳐온다든지 오히려 찬송할 수 있는 승리의 생활을 하게 되는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.