• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

92. Work crying out loud, mission of change saints, Paul preaching the…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-07-19 10:16 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

92. Work crying out loud, mission of change saints, Paul preaching the prophets and witnesses of the last days
92. 크게 외치는 역사, 변화 성도의 사명, 선지서를 전하는 바울과      말세 증인

Ⅰ. Work that cries out loud (Is.24:14-15, Rev.10:1-3,          Micah 6:1-2, * Rev.10:3)
  Ⅰ. 크게 외치는 역사(사24:14-15, 계10:1-3, 미6:1-2, *계10:3)
Evangelism to this day has been centered on quietly visiting individuals and making them believe while testifying to save souls. Although the period of grace was set in the 20th century, the period for which the transformation saints loudly shout is not for the purpose of personal salvation, but for the purpose of popular salvation, but it becomes a global judgment and global salvation. This is a strong and great work, so God's work will come seven times stronger and become a powerful work that shouts loudly. Now, we can learn about the work that cries out loud from the Bible as follows.  이 날까지의 전도는 영혼을 살리기 위하여 증거 하되 잠잠히 개인 개인을 찾아가서 믿게 하는 것을 중심한 것입니다. 은혜의 기간을 두시되 20세기라는 기간을 두었지만 변화성도들이 크게 외치는 기간은 개인적인 구원을 목적하지 않고 대중적인 구원을 목적하되 세계적인 심판과 세계적인 구원이 됩니다. 이것은 강하고 위대한 역사이므로 하나님의 역사가 칠 배나 강하게 임하게 되어 크게 외치는 강한 역사가 되는 것입니다. 이제 크게 외치는 역사에 대하여 다음과 같이 성서로 알 수 있습니다.
  1. The work of crying out loud for the majesty of              Jehovah (Isaiah 24:14-15)  1. 여호와의 위엄을 위하여 크게 외치는 역사 (사24:14-15)

@ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. 15. Wherefore glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea. (Is.24:14~15)

@ 무리가 소리를 높여 부를 것이며 여호와의 위엄을 인하여  바다에서부터 크게 외치리니 15. 그러므로 너희가 동방에서 여호와를 영화롭게 하며  바다 모든 섬에서 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 이름을 영화롭게 할 것이라.(사24:14~15)
Until this day, Jehovah has been silent because it is the work of calling sinners, but the saints of change are shouting that when the day comes when Jehovah is angry and burns all mankind with fire, they will shout loudly from the eastern seashore because of his majesty.
A servant becomes silent when Jehovah is silent, and when Jehovah stands strong, the servant also stands strong.
The servant whom the LORD uses on the day of wrath cries out loud, “Let the LORD be glorified first in the east, and then on all the islands, too.” Therefore, it is also said in Revelation 7:2 that the work of the transformed saints will come out of the East, and that they will come up from the rising of the sun with the seal of God and shout with a loud voice. Looking at this, we can clearly see that Eastern work is a work that takes place on the day of wrath.  이 날까지는 죄인을 부르는 역사이므로 여호와께서 잠잠히 계셨지만 변화성도가 외치는 것은 여호와 진노하셔서 세계 인류를 불로 살라 버리는 날이 임할 때에 동방 바닷가에서부터 그 위엄을 인하여 크게 외친다고 하였습니다. 종이라는 사람은 여호와께서 잠잠하시면 같이 잠잠하게 되는 것이요, 여호와께서 강하게 일어나시면 종도 강하게 일어나는 것입니다. 진노의 날에 여호와께서 들어 쓰시는 종은 크게 외치되 동방에서부터 먼저 여호와를 영화롭게 하고, 모든 섬들에서도 여호와를 영화롭게 한다고 하였습니다.
  그러므로 변화성도의 역사가 동방에서 나올 것을 계7:2에도 말하되 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 큰 소리로 외친다고 하였습니다. 이것을 보아도 동방역사라는 것은 진노의 날에 일어나는 역사라는 것을 분명히 알 수 있는 것입니다.

2. The work of stepping on the land and the sea and          shouting loudly (Revelation 10:1-3)  2. 땅과 바다를 밟고 크게 외치는 역사 (계10:1-3)

@ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2. And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. (Rev.10:1~3)
@ 내가 또 보니 힘센 다른 천사가 구름을 입고 하늘에서 내려 오는데 그 머리 위에 무지개가 있고 그 얼굴은 해 같고 그 발은 불기둥 같으며 2. 그 손에 펴 놓인 작은 책을 들고 그 오른발은  바다를 밟고 왼발은 땅을 밟고 3. 사자의 부르짖는 것같이 큰 소리로 외치니 외칠 때에 일곱 우뢰가 그 소리를 발하더라.
(계10:1~3)
Until this day, Christianity was not the work of enlightening all mankind in the world, but the work of the end is the work in which all mankind in the world will awaken together. The reason why science is now so advanced is that on the day of the Second Coming, global work will occur, and the work of the gospel will also occur globally, and the disasters of the tribulation will also occur globally. If science had not been developed, it would not have been possible to create great human work, but with the advent of scientific development, a disaster that wiped out all of the world's humanity in one hour was brought about, and work could be created to enlighten all of the world's humanity. We must have a work that awakens the world to the war of human annihilation. Therefore, the other angels who appear in the Book of Revelation clearly show the work of the saints of change.  기독교가 이 날까지는 세계 인류를 다함께 깨우치는 역사가 아니었지만 종말의 역사는 세계 인류가 다 함께 깨우침을 받는 역사입니다. 지금 과학이 극도로 발달 된 것은 재림의 날에 세계적인 역사가 일어나되 복음의 역사도 세계적으로 일어나고, 환난 재앙도 세계적으로 올 준비를 갖춘 것입니다. 만일 과학이 발달되지 않았다면 인류적인 큰 역사를 일으킬 수가 없을 것이로되 과학 발전이 왔으므로 세계 인류를 한 시간에 없애는 재앙이 오게 되었고, 세계 인류를 다 함께 깨우칠 역사도 할 수 있게 되었습니다. 우리에게는 인류적인 전멸이라는 전쟁을 앞에 놓고 세계를 깨우치는 역사가 반드시 있어야만 될 것입니다. 그러므로 계시록에 나타난 다른 천사는 분명히 변화성도의 역사를 보여준 것입니다.  3. The work of shouting loudly the controversy of              Jehovah (Micah 6:1-2)   3. 여호와의 쟁변을 크게 외치는 역사 (미6:1-2)

@ Hear you now what the LORD says; Arise, contend you before the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice. 2. Hear you, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and you strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD has a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel. (Mic.6:1~2)
@ 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 들을지어다 내게 이르시기를 너는 일어 나서 산 앞에서 쟁변하여 작은 산으로 네 목소리를 듣게 하라 하셨나니 2. 너희 산들과 땅의 견고한 지대들아 너희는 여호와의 쟁변을 들으라 여호와께서 자기 백성과 쟁변하시며 이스라엘과 변론하실 것이라.(미:1~2)
The gospel preached until this day was to call sinners, but the work that the saints of change cry out for in the end is Jehovah's argument. This controversy means passing judgment without forgiveness. The apocalyptic words received by the prophets in the last days of Israel are Jehovah's arguments, serving as a warning trumpet of judgment aimed at the coming of unforgiving judgment and the coming of a new era. Looking at Isaiah 3:13 and 41:1, we can see that after Jehovah's argument, there is judgment. For example, the laws of the world are like a judge making a decision only after a complete argument. In this way, only after the work of completely defending the Word of God is done, judgment will be passed on this land according to the Word.  이 날까지에 전한 복음은 죄인을 부르는 것이었지만 종말에 변화성도가 외치는 역사는 여호와의 쟁변인 것입니다. 이 쟁변이라는 것은 용서가 없는 심판을 내린다는 뜻입니다. 이스라엘 말기에 선지들이 받은 묵시의 말씀은 용서 없는 심판이 오고 새 시대가 온다는 것을 목적한 심판의 경고의 나팔이 되는 여호와의 쟁변인 것입니다. 사3:13과 41:1를 보아도 여호와의 변론이 있고서 심판이 있다는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 예를 든다면 세상의 법도 완전한 변론을 한 후에야 판사의 판결이 내리는 것과 같습니다. 이와 같이 하나님의 말씀을 완전히 변론하는 역사가 있은 후에야 이 땅에 말씀대로 심판을 나리는 것입니다.

@ The LORD stands up to plead, and stands to judge the people. (Is.3:13)
@ 여호와께서 변론하러 일어나시며 백성들을 심판하려고 서시도다.(사3:13)
@ Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment. 2. Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow. 3. He pursued them, and passed safely; even by the way that he had not gone with his feet. 4. Who has wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. (Is.41:1~4)
@ 섬들아 내 앞에 잠잠하라 민족들아 힘을 새롭게 하라 가까이 나아오라 그리하고 말하라 우리가 가까이 하여 서로 변론하자. 2. 누가 동방에서 사람을 일으키며 의로 불러서 자기 발 앞에 이르게 하였느뇨 열국으로 그 앞에 굴복케 하며 그로 왕들을 치리하게 하되 그들로 그의 칼에 티끌 같게, 그의 활에 불리는 초개같게 하매 3. 그가 그들을 쫓아서 그 발로 가 보지 못한 길을 안전히 지났나니 4. 이 일을 누가 행하였느냐 누가 이루었느냐 누가 태초부터 만대를 명정하였느냐 나 여호와라 태초에도 나요 나중 있을 자에게도 내가 곧 그니라. (사41:1~4)
Conclusion
Christianity aimed to work quietly until this day, but the work of the changing saints is a work of shouting loudly, crying loudly, and fighting loudly. Because it is the work of the plumb line of judgment that avenges the enemy.
Just as Elijah was raptured while fighting against false prophets, the saints of change will also be raptured after fighting a great battle.  결  론  기독교가 이 날까지는 잠잠히 역사하다 것을 목적하였지만 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 크게 외치고 크게 부르짖고 크게 싸우는 역사가 됩니다. 왜냐하면 원수를 갚는 심판의 다림줄의 역사이기 때문입니다. 엘리야가 거짓 선지자와 싸우다가 들림을 받았듯이 변화성도도 크게 싸우다가 들림을 받게 되는 것입니다

Ⅱ. The mission of transformation saints (Rev.10:1-11).
Ⅱ. 변화 성도의 사명(계10:1-11).
The work of other angels shown in the Book of Revelation can be seen as showing the mission of the saints of change. This is because when the saints of change work, the book of Revelation is the work of avoiding the disaster when the three great disasters come. The Book of Revelation is the gospel that will be preached by the remaining servants on the day of wrath (Rev.22:6, 18-19). The gospel preached to this day is a mission to testify of the resurrection. This purpose is the work of atonement and salvation.(Luke.24:44-49). However, when the Transformation Saints preach, we can see as follows that it is the mission of the Transformation Saints that remains on the day of disaster.  계시록에 보여준 다른 천사의 역사는 변화성도의 사명을 보여주었다고 보게 됩니다. 왜냐하면 변화성도가 역사할 때는 3대화가 올 때에 그 화를 피하는 역사가 계시록이기 때문입니다. 계시록은 진노의 날에 남은 종이 전할 복음입니다.(계22:6, 18-19). 이날까지 전한 복음은 부활을 증거하는 사명입니다. 이 목적은 속죄 구령의 역사입니다.(눅24:44-49). 그러나 변화성도가 전할 때는 재앙의 날에 남은 변화성도의 사명이란 것을 다음과 같이 알 수 있습니다.

@ And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. (Rev.22:6)
@ 또 그가 내게 말하기를 이 말은 신실하고 참된지라 주 곧 선지자들의 영의 하나님이 그의 종들에게 결코 속히 될 일을 보이시려고 그의 천사를 보내셨도다.(계22:6)
@ And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.18. For I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.(Rev.22:17~19)
@ 성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요 목마른 자도 올 것이요 또 원하는 자는 값없이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라. 18. 내가 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 듣는 각인에게 증거하노니 만일 누구든지 이것들 외에 더하면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 재앙들을 그에게 더하실 터이요 19. 만일 누구든지 이 책의 예언의 말씀에서 제하여 버리면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 생명 나무와 및 거룩한 성에 참예함을 제하여 버리시리라.
(계22:17~19)
@ And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 45. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47. And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48. And you are witnesses of these things. 49. And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry you in the city of Jerusalem, until you be endued with power from on high. (Nuka.24:44~49)
@ 또 이르시되 내가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 너희에게 말한바 곧 모세의 율법과 선지자의 글과 시편에 나를 가리켜 기록된 모든 것이 이루어져야 하리라 한 말이 이것이라 하시고 45. 이에 저희마음을 열어 성경을 깨닫게 하시고 46. 또 이르시되 이같이 그리스도가 고난을 받고 제 삼일에 죽은 자 가운데서 살아날 것과 47. 또 그의 이름으로 죄 사함을 얻게 하는 회개가 예루살렘으로부터 시작하여 모든 족속에게 전파될 것이 기록되었으니 48. 너희는 이 모든 일의 증인이라. 49. 볼지어다 내가 내 아버지의 약속하신 것을 너희에게 보내리니 너희는 위로부터 능력을 입히울 때까지 이 성에 유하라 하시니라.(눅24:44~49)  1. The appearance of an angel holding a small book            (1-3)  1. 작은 책을 든 천사의 모양 (1-3)

@ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2. And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. (Rev.10:1~3)
@ 내가 또 보니 힘센 다른 천사가 구름을 입고 하늘에서 내려 오는데 그 머리 위에 무지개가 있고 그 얼굴은 해 같고 그 발은 불기둥 같으며 2. 그 손에 펴놓인 작은 책을 들고 그 오른발은  바다를 밟고 왼발은 땅을 밟고 3. 사자의 부르짖는 것같이 큰 소리로 외치니 외칠 때에 일곱 우뢰가 그 소리를 발하더라.
(계10:1~3)
The sight of him coming down from the sky with his body covered in clouds is a sight of the coming of the work of ascending to heaven on clouds. The rainbow on his head represents the complete fulfillment of the promise through the saints of change, and his face like the sun represents the work of light that will dispel the darkness.
However, the fact that his feet appeared like pillars of fire is the work of complete victory over the enemy. Therefore, through the saints of change, we have been shown to shout loudly with the small book of Revelation.
The character of a transforming believer is to work as strong as a lion. Because this day is a day of wrath.
  몸에 구름을 입고 하늘에서 내려오는 광경이 보인 것은 하늘로부터 구름 타고 승천할 역사가 오는 광경인데 그 머리에 무지개는 변화성도를 통하여 약속이 완전히 이루어지는 것이며 얼굴이 해 같다는 것은 어두움을 물리치고 나갈 빛의 역사인데 발이 불기둥같이 나타난 것은 원수를 완전히 승리한 역사입니다. 그러므로 변화성도로 말미암아 작은 책의 계시록을 가지고 크게 외칠 것을 보여준 것입니다. 변화성도의 인격은 사자같이 강하게 역사한다는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 이 날은 진노의 날이기 때문입니다.  2. This is the work of the earthly kingdom coming              without delay. (4-6)
  2. 지체하지 않고 지상 왕국이 올 때의 역사입니다. (4-6)

@ And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6. And sware by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: (Rev.10:4~6)
@ 일곱 우뢰가 발할 때에 내가 기록하려고 하다가 곧 들으니 하늘에서 소리나서 말하기를 일곱 우뢰가 발한 것을 인봉하고 기록하지 말라 하더라. 5. 내가 본 바  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사가 하늘을 향하여 오른손을 들고 6. 세세토록 살아계신 자 곧 하늘과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며 땅과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며  바다와 그 가운데 있는 물건을 창조하신 이를 가리켜 맹세하여 가로되 지체하지 아니하리니(계0:4~6)
When the saints cry out, they do not aim to go to heaven when they die, but it is a warning that the kingdom of the saints will come without delay. Therefore, this work is an oath to teach the Creator God, and this oath means to give an urgent warning by absolutely dedicating oneself to the accomplishment of God's words.  변화성도가 외치는 때는 죽어서 천당을 목적한 것이 아니고 지체하지 않고 성도의 나라가 온다는 경고입니다. 그러므로 이 역사는 조물주 하나님을 가르쳐서 맹세하는 일인데 이 맹세라는 것은 하나님의 말씀대로 이루어지는 일에 절대 몸을 바쳐 급한 경고를 한다는 것입니다.
  3. Prophesying again the gospel preached to the prophets      (7-11)  3. 선지들에게 전하신 복음을 다시 예언함 (7-11)

@ But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets. 8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which stands upon the sea and upon the earth. 9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey. 10. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11. And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:7~11)
@ 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라. 8. 하늘에서 나서 내게 들리던 음성이 또 내게 말하여 가로되 네가 가서  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사의 손에 펴 놓인 책을 가지라 하기로 9. 내가 천사에게 나아가 작은 책을 달라 한즉 천사가 가로되 갖다 먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀같이 달리라 하거늘 10. 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라. 11. 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라. (계10:7~11)
Until this day, the apostles recorded Jesus' actions and wrote letters from the Bible for the purpose of teaching about the coming of the Lord in the first coming of the prophets. However, it is not the time for the Transfiguration Saints to say only partial words from the prophetic book, but the fact that the earthly kingdom is established is proof that the earthly kingdom will come as it was said in the prophetic book. Therefore, Apostle John received this book by revelation and ate it. The fact that it was as sweet as honey in his mouth but bitter in his stomach means that the time has come when this book cannot be preached without the bitter cup of the cross.
  이 날까지 사도들은 선지서에서 초림의 주가 온 것을 가르치는 목적에서 예수의 행적을 기록하고 성경을 들어서 편지를 썼던 것입니다. 그러나 변화성도는 선지서의 부분적인 말을 할 때가 아니고 지상왕국이 이루어지는 것은 선지서에 말씀 한대로 지상왕국이 올 것을 증거한 것입니다. 그러므로 사도 요한은 계시로 이 책을 받아서 먹으니 입에는 꿀같이 다나 배에는 쓰다는 것은 이 책을 전하는 때는 십자가의 쓴잔이 없이는 전할 수가 없는 때가 왔다는 것입니다.

This is because, as the Book of Revelation says, it is a time when the red dragon, the beast, and the false prophet combine to take over a great global power and tribulation occurs. This shows that those who fight against that power will not be able to preach without leading a martyrdom. Therefore, the revelation that Apostle John received showed that the changed saints would work, and at the same time, the Book of Revelation showed the power of the enemy that arises when the changed saints work. God has always shown the apocalypse to all the prophets and even showed it in the Book of Revelation with the purpose of how to use the enemy's forces and how to use the changing saints of the end times. Therefore, while the mission of the resurrection saints is the mission of informing people that the Messiah has come, the mission of the transformation saints is the mission of preparing to receive the Lord of Judgment. Preparation is because in order to be used in the day of wrath, you must keep the words of prophecy.
  왜냐하면 계시록의 말씀대로 붉은 용과 짐승과 거짓 선지가 합하여 세계적인 큰 세력을 잡고 환난이 일어나는 때이므로 그 세력과 싸우는 자는 순교적인 생활이 없이 전할 수 없을 것을 보여준 것입니다. 그러므로 사도 요한이 받은 계시는 변화성도가 역사할 것을 보여준 동시에 변화성도가 역사할 때에 일어나는 원수의 세력을 보여준 것이 계시록입니다. 언제나 하나님은 원수의 세력은 어떻게 들어 쓸 것과 종말의 변화성도를 어떻게 쓸 것을 목적하고 모든 선지에게 하나같이 묵시를 보여주었고 계시록에도 보여준 것입니다. 그러므로 부활성도의 사명은 메시야가 왔다는 것을 알려주는 사명이라면 변화성도의 사명은 심판주를 영접할 준비를 시키는 사명입니다. 준비라는 것은 진노의 날에 쓸 자가 되려면 예언의 말씀을 지켜야만 되기 때문입니다.Conclusion
Today's study of Chapter 10 is for the purpose of the mission of the Transforming Saints. Revelation is always about showing people of that era what they should know. Revelation 10, like Chapter 9, says that when disaster comes, those who avoid it are among the Transforming Saints. This shows that it can only be avoided through mission.  결  론  오늘 10장에 대한 공부는 변화성도의 사명을 목적하고 말한 것이니 언제나 계시라는 것은 그 시대 사람에게 마땅히 알아야 할 것을 보여준 것이니 계10장은 9장과 같이 화가 올 때에 그 화를 피하는 자는 변화성도의 사명으로만이 피할 수 있다는 것을 보여준 것입니다.

Ⅲ. Paul preaching the prophets and witnesses of the last      days (Acts 28:23-28, Rev.10:5-7).
Ⅲ. 선지서를 전하는 바울과 말세 증인(행28:23-28, 계10:5-7).
The prophets, the word of God, must be discussed with a deep understanding of the original meaning of the New Testament. Paul also went to Rome and gave a sermon from the Book of Isaiah. The witnesses of the last days also said that they would hold prophetic books and testify. Then, if we do not clearly understand the difference between Paul's sermon and the testimony of the witnesses of the last days, there is a risk of confusion about the Bible.  하나님의 말씀인 선지서는 신약 성서의 원체와 같은 의미를 깊이 알고 우리가 성경을 논해야 될 것입니다. 바울도 로마에 가서 이사야서를 들고 강론을 했던 것입니다. 말세의 증인도 선지서를 들고 증거 할 것을 말했습니다. 그러면 바울의 강론과 말세 증인의 증거의 차별 점을 분명히 알지 못하면 성서의 혼선을 가져올 염려가 있습니다.
  1. Paul discussing the prophets (Acts 28:23-28)  1. 선지서를 강론하는 바울 (행 28:23-28)

@ And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24. And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. 25. And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, 26. Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing you shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing you shall see, and not perceive: 27. For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 28. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. (Act.28:23~28)
@ 저희가 일자를 정하고 그의 우거하는 집에 많이 오니 바울이 아침부터 저녁까지 강론하여 하나님 나라를 증거하고 모세의 율법과 선지자의 말을 가지고 예수의 일로 권하더라. 24. 그 말을 믿는 사람도 있고 믿지 아니하는 사람도 있어 25. 서로 맞지 아니하여 흩어질 때에 바울이 한 말로 일러 가로되 성령이 선지자 이사야로 너희 조상들에게 말씀하신 것이 옳도다. 26. 일렀으되 이 백성에게 가서 말하기를 너희가 듣기는 들어도 도무지 깨닫지 못하며 보기는 보아도 도무지 알지 못하는도다. 27. 이 백성들의 마음이 완악하여져서 그 귀로는 둔하게 듣고 그 눈을 감았으니 이는 눈으로 보고 귀로 듣고 마음으로 깨달아 돌아와 나의 고침을 받을까 함이라 하였으니 28. 그런즉 하나님의 이 구원을 이방인에게로 보내신줄 알라 저희는 또한 들으리라 하더라.(행28:23~28)
Throughout his life, wherever he went, Paul preached from the prophets. He even went to Rome, rented a room, and preached from the prophets to everyone who came. The purpose is to tell Gentiles about Jesus alone. Therefore, since Paul thought his mission was limited to this, he was not qualified to discuss the entire prophetic book. Because he received a revelation limited there (Ephesians 3:1-3). Paul received inspiration through revelation and prophetic books to testify clearly about the work of Jesus. Therefore, the only person who gave authoritative sermons about the work of Christ by citing the prophetic books accurately was Apostle Paul.  바울은 일생 동안 어디로 가나 선지서를 강론했습니다. 심지어 로마에 가서 셋방을 얻고 오는 사람마다 선지서를 강론했던 것입니다. 그 목적은 예수님 한 분만을 이방인에게 말하기 위한 목적입니다. 그러므로 바울은 자기 사명은 여기에 국한된 줄 알므로 선지서 전체를 강론할 자격은 없었습니다. 왜냐하면 거기에 국한된 계시를 받았기 때문입니다.(엡3:1-3). 바울은 계시로 받되 선지서를 통하여 예수님의 일을 밝히 증거 할 수 있는 영감을 받았던 것입니다. 그러므로 그리스도의 일을 정확히 선지서를 들어서 강론을 권위 있게 한 사람은 사도 바울밖에 없습니다.

Therefore, Paul wrote the fourteen books of the New Testament with his own hand. Just by looking at this, you can tell that this is a servant who has received special grace. If there had been no sermon by Paul, there is a risk that the Christian gospel of the cross would not have achieved clear light. He was one of the Pharisees and a scholar well versed in the Bible. When Paul, who was qualified as an Old Testament scholar, received revelations, he delivered genius sermons both verbally and with pen. Therefore, anyone who wants to clearly know the work of Jesus in an evangelical way needs to read Paul's letters.
  그러므로 바울은 친수로 신약 성경 십사 권을 쓰게 되었습니다. 이것만 보더라도 특별한 은혜를 받은 종이라는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 만일 바울의 강론이 없었던들 기독교의 십자가의 복음은 확실한 광명을 이루지 못할 염려가 없지 않는 것입니다. 그는 특히 바리새교인 중의 한 사람으로 성서에 능한 학자의 한 사람이었습니다. 구약 성서의 학자적인 자격을 가진 바울은 계시를 아울러 받게 될 때 천재적인 강론을 말로도 하고 붓을 들어 쓰기도 했습니다. 그러므로 누구든지 예수님의 일을 분명히 복음적으로 알려면 바울 서신을 볼 필요가 있습니다.
  2. End-time witnesses who preach the prophetic books        (Rev.10:5-11)  2. 선지서를 전하는 말세 증인 (계10:5-11)
@ And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6. And sware by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets. 8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which stands upon the sea and upon the earth. 9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey. 10. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11. And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:5~11)@ 내가 본 바  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사가 하늘을 향하여 오른손을 들고 6. 세세토록 살아계신 자 곧 하늘과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며 땅과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며  바다와 그 가운데 있는 물건을 창조하신 이를 가리켜 맹세하여 가로되 지체하지 아니하리니 7. 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라. 8. 하늘에서 나서 내게 들리던 음성이 또 내게 말하여 가로되 네가 가서  바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사의 손에 펴 놓인 책을 가지라 하기로 9. 내가 천사에게 나아가 작은 책을 달라 한즉 천사가 가로되 갖다 먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀같이 달리라 하거늘 10. 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라. 11. 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라.(계10:5~11)

The Apostle John saw a vision in which he saw another angel clothed with clouds, with a rainbow above his head, his face like the sun, his feet like pillars of fire, holding a small book in his hand, with his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the ground. I saw him roaring like a lion. I heard a loud voice saying, “I will not delay, for on the day the seventh angel sounds, when he sounds his trumpet, the mystery of God will be fulfilled, just as he preached to his servants the prophets.” This is not something I saw delivered by an angel, but rather a scene shown to me in which the missionary of the last days must shout like this. In other words, if Paul's title was that the works of Jesus Christ were fulfilled according to the prophetic books, then the witnesses of the last days will say that they are fulfilled according to the prophetic books, which are the secrets of God's judgment. This is an interpretation that aims for the kingdom of the world to become the kingdom of Christ.  사도 요한은 묵시를 볼 때 다른 천사가 몸에 구름을 입고 머리 위에 무지개가 있고 그 얼굴은 해 같고 그 발은 불기둥 같으며 그 손에 펴 놓인 작은 책을 들고 오른발은 바다를 밟고 왼발은 땅을 밟고 사자같이 부르짖는 광경을 보게 되었습니다. 큰 소리로 외치기를 “지체하지 아니하리니 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라”고 우렁찬 음성을 듣게 되었습니다. 이것은 천사가 전한다는 것을 본 것은 아니고 말세의 사명자가 이와 같이 외쳐야 할 광경은 보여준 것입니다. 다시 말하면 바울은 예수 그리스도의 행한 일이 선지서와 같이 이루어졌다는 것을 제목으로 말했다면 말세 증인은 하나님의 심판의 비밀인 선지서와 같이 이루어진다는 것을 말하게 될 것입니다. 이것은 세상 나라가 그리스도의 나라가 될 것을 목적한 해석입니다.

Even on the day of judgment, if only Paul can testify and the others cannot testify, this person will not be a witness in the last days. Because it is the same as going to a church that believes in Jesus and evangelizing by saying, “Believe in Jesus.” If we clearly knew Christ through Paul's sermons, the letters, we will clearly know what will happen in the judgment period through the complete revelation, the Book of Revelation, and we will also know the prophets. To be more specific, Paul lifted up the book of Isaiah for the sole purpose of Christ alone, and the witnesses of the last days lifted up the prophetic book to explain to the remaining servants and remaining people in the judgment period what will happen if the kingdom of the world becomes the kingdom of Christ. Paul's purpose is to clearly testify of what Christ has already done when he came to the world, and the witnesses of the last days will not be deceived by directly informing them of the tribulations they will face as people who believe in Christ, the protection they will receive during tribulations, and the deception of work and false prophets. The purpose is to prevent this and at the same time guide the people to a path of life that will enter rest without experiencing death.
  만일 심판 날에 가서도 바울만 증거하고 그밖엔 증거 못한다면 이 사람은 말세 증인은 못 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 예수를 믿는 교회에 가서 예수 믿으시오 하며 전도하는 것과 같습니다. 우리는 바울의 강론인 편지서를 통하여 그리스도를 분명히 알았다면 완전 계시인 계시록을 통하여 심판기에 될 일을 분명히 알되 선지서를 바로 알게 될 것입니다. 세밀히 말하자면 바울이 이사야서를 드는 것은 그리스도 한 분만을 목적하여 들었고 말세 증인이 선지서를 드는 것은 심판기에 남은 종과 남은 백성들에게 세상 나라가 그리스도의 나라가 되는 데는 어떻게 된다는 사실을 강론하여야 할 것입니다. 바울은 이미 그리스도가 세상에 와서 행한 일을 밝히 증거 하기 위한 목적이요, 말세 증인은 그리스도를 믿는 백성으로써 당할 환난과 또는 환난 가운데 받을 보호와 환난 중에 역사하다 역사와 거짓 선지자의 미혹을 바로 알려주어서 미혹 받지 않도록 하는 동시에 죽음을 맛보지 않고 안식에 들어갈 백성들을 살길로 인도하자는 목적입니다.
Conclusion
We are foolish to view Paul's epistles and the Book of Revelation in opposition. The epistle says you are saved by faith, and the Book of Revelation says you must keep the prophecy to be saved, so these cannot be combined.
That is, because the times are different. Even if the witnesses of the last days go to heaven by faith, it would be dangerous, and even if Paul said that the prophecy must be kept when testifying, it would be a derailment. Since Paul directly testified only to the works of Jesus, he never preached any derailed teachings. The witness of the last days has the mission of preventing calamity on the day of judgment, so he must testify to the words of this prophecy, and he will not go astray.  결  론  우리는 바울의 서신과 계시록을 반대적으로 본다는 것은 어리석은 사람입니다. 편지서는 믿음으로 구원받는다고 했고 계시록은 예언을 지켜야만 구원받는다고 했으니 이것을 합할 수가 없습니다. 즉 시대가 다르기 때문입니다. 만일 말세 증인이 믿음으로 천당 간다고 해도 위험이요, 바울이 증거 할 때 예언을 지켜야 한다고 했어도 탈선이 될 것입니다. 바울은 예수의 일만 바로 증거 했기 때문에 탈선된 교훈은 조금도 강론한 일이 없습니다. 말세 증인은 심판 날에 재앙을 받지 않도록 하는 사명이 있으니 이 예언의 말씀을 증거 해야만 탈선이 없을 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.