• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

106. Jehovah is a merciful God, the victory of those who cry out in di…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-10-25 09:10 조회1회 댓글0건

본문

106. Jehovah is a merciful God, the victory of those who cry out in distress.
106. 여호와께서는 인자한 신이십니다, 고통 중에 부르짖는 자의 승리

Ⅰ. Jehovah is a merciful God (Psalm 118:1-7).
Ⅰ. 여호와께서는 인자한 신이십니다.(시118:1~7).God is a God who is omnipotent and at the same time possesses perfection. Therefore, in order to give this, He always treats people kindly. Anyone who fears God can experience God’s kindness. No matter how weak, foolish, and unclean a person may be, God is always a kind God toward the people He has chosen. Now, through the text, we can see that God does everything kindly to some people.
  하나님께서는 무소불능하신 동시에 완전한 것을 가지고 계신 신이십니다. 그러므로 이것을 주기 위해서는 항상 인자하게 사람을 대하시는 것이니, 하나님을 경외하는 자라면 얼마든지 하나님의 인자하심을 맛보게 되는 것입니다. 아무리 사람이 약하고 어리석고 부정한 것이 있다 하여도 하나님께서 택한 사람을 향하여 항상 인자하신 신이십니다. 이제 하나님께서 어떤 사람에게 모든 일을 인자하게 행하신다는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.
1. To the chosen ones (1-3).1. 택한 자에게(1-3).

@ O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endures for ever. 2.  Let Israel now say, that his mercy endures for ever. 3.  Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endures for ever.(Ps.118:1~3)
@ 여호와께 감사하라 저는 선하시며 그 인자하심이 영원함이로다. 2.  이제 이스라엘은 말하기를 그 인자하심이 영원하다 할지로다. 3.  이제 아론의 집은 말하기를 그 인자하심이 영원하다 할지로다.(시118:1~3)

The reason why God is always kind to those chosen from the womb is to fulfill His predestined will, so no matter how sinful the chosen one is, He looks upon them with pity and seeks them out. For example, when parents treat their children, no matter how lacking they are, they always worry and fret in their hearts and hope that they will be right. God, who has chosen us, always works to fulfill the will of His choosing from the womb. Therefore, God does not abandon or forget the chosen one, nor does He take them away from the devil. No matter how much the chosen one leaves God, God seeks them out, no matter how foolish the chosen one is, God wants to make them wise, and no matter how weak the chosen one is, God wants to give them strength. This is because God has decided to give all perfection to the chosen one.  하나님께서 모태로부터 택한 자에게 항상 인자하신 것은 하나님께서 예정한 뜻을 이루기 위한 것이므로 아무리 택한 자가 죄 아래 있다 하여도 불쌍히 보고 그를 찾으시는 것입니다. 예를 든다면 부모가 자기의 자녀를 대할 때에 아무리 부족이 있다 하여도 항상 중심에 염려하고 근심하면서까지 그가 바로 되기를 바라는 심정과 같습니다. 우리를 택하신 하나님께서는 모태로부터 택한 그 뜻을 이루기 위해서 항상 역사하시는 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님께서는 택한 자를 버리지도 않으시고 잊지도 않으시고, 마귀에게 빼앗기지도 않으십니다. 아무리 택한 자가 하나님을 떠났다 하여도 하나님은 그를 찾아가고, 아무리 택한 자가 어리석다 하여도 하나님은 그를 지혜롭게 하기를 원하시고, 아무리 택한 자가 약하다 하여도 하나님은 그에게 능력을 주기 원하시는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님께서는 완전한 모든 것을 택한 자에게 주기로 뜻했기 때문입니다.
2. To those who fear (4).2. 경외하는 자에게(4).
@ Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endures for ever.(Ps.118:4)
@ 이제 여호와를 경외하는 자는 말하기를 그 인자하심이 영원하다 할지로다.(시118:4)

God is always kind to those who fear Him. When someone thinks of a sin that only God knows and confesses it to Him, God does not rebuke that person, but rather treats them with joy. This is because God is pleased with honest people. God will detest those who hide their sins and worship Him, but He will be kind to those who realize their own shortcomings whenever they meet Him, and He will work to prevent them from sinning. Therefore, those who hide their sins will become hardened, but those who do not hide their sins and repent before God every day will surely receive sanctification in their hearts. When God examines people, He is not looking for a perfect person, but for those who fear Him with Him at the center.  하나님께서 당신을 경외하는 자에게는 항상 인자하게 대하십니다. 어떤 사람이 하나님만 아는 죄를 생각하고 하나님을 향하여 고백할 때에 하나님께서는 그 사람을 책망하지 않으시고 오히려 더 기쁘시게 대하시는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 정직한 사람을 하나님께서는 기뻐하시기 때문입니다. 하나님께서는 죄를 숨기고 예배하는 자는 가증이 보실 것이로되 하나님을 대할 때마다 자기 부족을 깨닫는 마음이 있는 자는 인자하게 대하시면서 그에게 죄를 짓지 않도록 하는 역사를 내리시는 것입니다.  그러므로 죄를 숨기는 자는 마음이 강퍅해질 것이로되 죄를 숨기지 않고 하나님 앞에 날마다 통회하는 자라면 마음에 성결함을 받게 될 것이 분명합니다. 하나님께서는 사람을 살피실 때에 완전한 자를 찾으시는 것이 아니요, 당신을 중심으로 경외하는 사람을 찾으시는 것입니다.3. To those who cry out in pain (5).3. 고통 중에 부르짖는 자에게(5).

@ I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.(Ps.118:5)
@ 내가 고통 중에 여호와께 부르짖었더니 여호와께서 응답하시고 나를 광활한 곳에 세우셨도다.(시118:5)
God answers those who cry out in pain, rather than those who are at peace and whose hearts have grown cold toward Him. If someone compromises with the enemy out of fear of suffering, he will become an enemy of God, but if he seeks God without compromising while suffering from the enemy, God recognizes him as a faithful person. Jehovah does not prevent His people from suffering, but works to let people know what kind of God He is by answering those who cry out when they are suffering.
  하나님께서는 평안한 가운데서 당신을 향하여 마음이 식어진 자 보다도 고통을 당하면서도 부르짖는 자에게 응답을 내리십니다.
어떤 사람이 고통을 당할까 무서워서 원수와 타협을 한다면 하나님의 대적이 될 것이로되 원수에게 고통을 당하면서도 타협치 않고 하나님을 찾고 있다면 하나님께서는 그 사람을 충성된 자라고 인정하시는 것입니다. 여호와께서는 당신의 사람에게 아무런 고통을 당하지 않도록 하시는 것이 아니고 고통을 당할 때에 부르짖는 자에게 응답을 내리심으로서 당신은 어떠한 신이라는 것을 인간이 알도록 끔 역사하십니다.
4. To those who are on God’s side (6-7).4. 하나님 편에 속한 자에게(6-7).

@ The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 7.  The LORD takes my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.(Ps.118:6~7)
@ 여호와는 내 편이시라 내게 두려움이 없나니 사람이 내게 어찌할꼬 7.  여호와께서 내 편이 되사 나를 돕는자 중에 계시니 그러므로 나를 미워하는 자에게 보응하시는 것을 내가 보리로다.(시118:6~7)
No matter how poor or weak a person is, if his heart is always on God's side, God will work to help him. No matter how much he worships, if his heart is not on God but on something else, God cannot work toward him. Therefore, when we always put our hearts on God and do everything, God, who sees the heart, will work to help us win.  누구든지 아무리 가난하고 약하더라도 항상 그 마음이 하나님 편에 속해 있는 자라면 하나님께서는 그 사람을 돕기 위하여 역사하시는 것입니다. 아무리 예배를 본다 하여도 그 마음이 하나님께 속해 있지 않고 다른 것에 있다면 하나님께서는 그 사람을 향하여 역사를 나릴 수 없습니다. 그러므로 우리가 언제나 마음을 하나님께 두고 모든 일을 진행 할 때에 중심을 보시는 하나님께서는 승리하도록 역사하시는 것입니다.
Conclusion:
If you have experienced that God is always kind, you cannot be negligent in your heart at all, but you will always long for His kindness, draw close to Him, rely on Him, and follow Him. Today, after 50 years of worshiping God, as I realize even more that God is kind, I long for Him even more than before. This is because you have not experienced such kindness from any other person, and when you taste such kindness only from God, you will live a life of looking only to God every day and quietly meditating. Knowing that God is always kind to those He has chosen, we must rely only on God and move forward.
  결  론  하나님께서는 항상 인자하시게 대해 주신다는 것을 체험한 자라면 조금도 마음에 태만한 것이 있을 수 없고 항상 그의 인자하심을 사모하게 되며 그를 가까이 하게 되며 그를 의지하게 되며 그를 따라 가게 되는 것입니다. 나는 하나님을 공경한지 50년이 되는 오늘날, 하나님은 인자하시다 는 것을 더욱 깨닫게 될 때에 이전보다도 더욱 더 사모하게 됩니다. 이것은 어떤 사람에게서든지 이러한 인자를 맛보지 못했고, 하나님께로 서만 그 인자하심을 맛보게 될 때에 날마다 하나님만 바라보고 잠잠히 묵상하는 생활을 하게 되는 것입니다. 하나님께서 택한 자에게는 항상 인자하시게 대해 주신다는 것을 알고 우리는 하나님만 의지하고 나가야만 합니다.

Ⅱ. The victory of those who cry out in pain(Ps.118:5-24).
Ⅱ. 고통 중에 부르짖는 자의 승리(시118:5~24).
God is an omnipotent God, but He is not a God who works indiscriminately. God is a God who works when there is suffering and when people cry out in suffering. What God demands of people is a God who seeks out those who cry out in suffering. Now, we can learn more about the victory that comes to those who cry out in suffering through the text.  하님께서는 무소불능의 신이시지만 덮어놓고 역사하는 신은 아니십니다. 반드시 고통이 있게 하고 고통 중에서 부르짖을 때에 하나님은 역사하는 능력의 신이시다. 하나님께서 인생에게 요구하는 것은 고통 중에서 부르짖는 사람을 찾으시는 하나님이십니다. 이제 고통 중에 부르짖는 자에게 오는 승리에 대하여 본문을 통해 자세히 알 수 있습니다.
1. Jehovah is on the side of such people (5-7).1. 여호와는 이러한 자의 편이 되십니다.(5-7).
@ I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. 6.  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 7.  The LORD takes my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.(Ps.118:5~7)
@ 내가 고통 중에 여호와께 부르짖었더니 여호와께서 응답하시고 나를 광활한 곳에 세우셨도다. 6.  여호와는 내 편이시라 내게 두려움이 없나니 사람이 내게 어찌할꼬 7.  여호와께서 내 편이 되사 나를 돕는자 중에 계시니 그러므로 나를 미워하는 자에게 보응하시는 것을 내가 보리로다.(시118:5~7)
We must know whether the one who causes suffering is on God’s side or the one who suffers is on God’s side. If a person always causes suffering to others, this is not on God’s side, and since God works to help those who suffer unjustly, God’s work is the same in the past, present, and future. The Pharaoh who caused suffering to Israel perished, and Israel was victorious. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Soviet Union, these seven great powers were all countries that caused suffering to the holy saints, and although they once had the momentum of powerful nations, they will all perish, whether in the past or in the future. Therefore, when suffering comes to the chosen ones, we must know that it is evidence that the time has come for God to fight.  우리는 고통을 주는 사람이 하나님 편이냐 고통을 받는 자가 하나님 편이냐 하는 것을 알아야 합니다. 언제나 남에게 고통을 주는 사람이라면 이것은 하나님 편이 아닌 것이니 억울하게 고통을 당하는 자에게 하나님은 돕는 역사를 하시기 때문에 하나님은 과거나 현재나 미래나 똑 같이 역사하는 것입니다. 이스라엘에게 고통을 주던 바로는 망하였고 이스라엘은 승리한데서부터 애굽, 앗수르, 바벨론, 메데바사, 헬라, 로마, 소련, 이 칠대 강국은 다 거룩한 성도들에게 고통을 주는 일을 하는 나라로서 한 때는 강국의 기세를 날렸지만 과거나 미래나 다 망하고 말 것입니다. 그러므로 택한 사람에게 고통이 올 때는 하나님이 싸워 줄 때가 온 증거인 줄 알아야 할 것입니다.
2. Jehovah cuts off the enemy (8-12).2. 여호와께서 원수를 끊어 버리심(8-12).
@ It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 9.  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. 10.  All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. 11.  They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. 12.  They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.(Ps.118:8~12)
@ 여호와께 피함이 사람을 신뢰함보다 나으며 9.  여호와께 피함이 방백들을 신뢰함보다 낫도다. 10.  열방이 나를 에워쌌으니 내가 여호와의 이름으로 저희를 끊으리로다. 11.  저희가 나를 에워싸고 에워쌌으니 내가 여호와의 이름으로 저희를 끊으리로다. 12.  저희가 벌과 같이 나를 에워쌌으나 가시덤불의 불같이 소멸되었나니 내가 여호와의 이름으로 저희를 끊으리로다.(시118:8~12)
God sees the fact that the power of the enemy has risen strongly and has harassed the chosen people as evidence that the time has come to cut off the enemy. If we look at past history, when a powerful nation has fallen, it has always been because it harassed its chosen people. Therefore, the fact that the northern power is harassing the saints now is evidence that the time has come for God to cut off the northern power. All the prophets, when they saw the revelation, prophesied that when the northern power rises strongly and harasses God’s people, Jehovah will rise and cut off the enemy power and the nation of the saints will come. Egypt also welcomed Israel at first, but it fell after harassing Israel, and all other countries fell when they harassed the saints. The Soviet Union was also a Christian religious nation at first, but the fact that it has come to harass the saints is evidence that the time has come for it to fall.  하나님께서 원수의 세력이 강하게 일어나서 택한 백성을 괴롭히게 하는 것은 그 원수를 끊어 버릴 때가 온 증거라고 보게 됩니다. 과거의 역사를 본다면 강대한 나라가 망할 때는 다 택한 백성을 괴롭히다가 망한 사실입니다. 그러므로 지금 북방 세력이 성도를 괴롭히는 것은 하나님이 북방 세력을 끊어 버릴 때가 온 증거라고 보게 됩니다. 모든 선지는 하나같이 묵시를 볼 때에 북방 세력이 강하게 일어나서 하나님의 백성을 괴롭힐 때는 여호와 일어나서 그 원수 세력을 끊어 버리고 성도의 나라가 오게 한다고 예언한 것입니다. 애굽도 처음에는 이스라엘을 환영했으나 이스라엘을 괴롭히다가 망했고 그 밖에의 모든 나라도 하나같이 망할 때는 다 성도를 괴롭히다가 망한 것입니다. 금일에 소련도 처음에는 기독교 종교국이었으나 성도를 괴롭히는 정치를 하게 된 것은 망할 때가 온 증거라고 보게 됩니다.
3. Jehovah’s right hand bestows power (13-17).3. 여호와의 오른 손이 권능을 베푸심(13-17).
@ You have thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me. 14.  The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. 15.  The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 16.  The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 17.  I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.(Ps.118:13~17)
@ 네가 나를 밀쳐 넘어뜨리려 하였으나 여호와께서 나를 도우셨도다. 14.  여호와는 나의 능력과 찬송이시요 또 나의 구원이 되셨도다. 15.  의인의 장막에 기쁜 소리, 구원의 소리가 있음이여 여호와의 오른손이 권능을 베푸시며 16.  여호와의 오른손이 높이 들렸으며 여호와의 오른손이 권능을 베푸시는도다. 17.  내가 죽지 않고 살아서 여호와의 행사를 선포하리로다.(시118:13~17)

The hand of God's power is necessary for those who cry out in pain. Because the power of God is for the purpose of doing things that cannot be known by human power, the power of Jehovah suddenly appears to those who cry out in pain and makes them proclaim the work so that everyone can know. In the past, the power was shown to those who cried out in pain and at the same time, God's words were recorded, which is a sign that He will do the same in the end.  하나님의 권능의 손은 고통 중에 부르짖는 자에게 필요한 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님의 권능이라는 것은 인간의 힘으로 알 수 없는 일을 행하기 위한 목적이니 여호와 권능이라는 것은 고통 중에 부르짖는 자에게 홀연히 나타나서 그 일을 모든 사람이 다 알도록 선포를 시키는 것입니다. 과거에 고통 중에 부르짖는 자에게 권능이 나타난 동시에 하나님 말씀을 기록하게 한 것은 그와 같이 종말에도 행하시겠다는 표적이 되는 것입니다.
4. Salvation through response (18-24).4. 응답으로 구원하심(18-24).

@ The LORD has chastened me sore: but he has not given me over unto death. 19.  Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: 20.  This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. 21.  I will praise you: for you have heard me, and are become my salvation. 22.  The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. 23.  This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. 24.  This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Ps.118:18~24)
@ 여호와께서 나를 심히 경책하셨어도 죽음에는 붙이지 아니하셨도다. 19.  내게 의의 문을 열지어다 내가 들어가서 여호와께 감사하리로다. 20.  이는 여호와의 문이라 의인이 그리로 들어가리로다. 21.  주께서 내게 응답하시고 나의 구원이 되셨으니 내가 주께 감사하리이다. 22.  건축자의 버린 돌이 집모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 23.  이는 여호와의 행하신 것이요 우리 눈에 기이한 바로다. 24.  이 날은 여호와의 정하신 것이라 이 날에 우리가 즐거워하고 기뻐하리로다.(시118:18~24)
Salvation teaches that we receive salvation in situations that are impossible with human power, so no matter how painful things may be, God's salvation will suddenly appear and we will be able to praise Jehovah.  구원이라는 것은 인간의 힘으로 도저히 할 수 없는 자리에서 받게 되는 것을 가르친 것이니 아무리 고통스러운 일이 와도 하나님의 구원은 홀연히 나타나서 여호와를 찬송할 수 있는 일이 있게 되는 것입니다.

Conclusion
If we become those who cry out when we suffer, that is the end of what man must do, and everything else is done only by the Lord, according to the word of the covenant. Therefore, no matter how weak, foolish, and poor we are, if we only have the strength to cry out when suffering comes, we will reap the fruits of complete victory. Therefore, we must know that suffering is one of the elements of complete victory, and when suffering comes, we must become a group that is more united, stronger, more awakened, and cries out. We must recognize that the various difficulties that come to our country more than to other countries are evidence that the time has come for God’s protection to appear, and warriors who cry out strongly must appear starting this year. All the scriptures say that the work of crying out to the ends of the earth in the East is the beginning of a new era, so we can see that the current difficult situation where we cannot avoid suffering is evidence that the time has come for Jesus, the cornerstone, to appear. There are three elements that must be present to become those who cry out in the midst of suffering.
  결  론  고통을 당할 때에 부르짖는 자가 된다면 인간의 할 일은 그것으로 끝이요, 그밖에는 여호와께서 행하시므로 만이 된다는 것이 언약의 말씀입니다. 그러므로 우리는 아무리 약하고 어리석고 궁핍한 자리에 있다 하여도 고통이 올 때에 부르짖는 힘만 가진 자라면 완전 승리의 열매를 거두게 될 것입니다. 그러므로 우리는 고통이 오는 것은 완전 승리를 이루는 요소의 하나인 것을 알고 고통이 올 때에 더 단결하고 더 강하여지고 더 각성을 받고 부르짖는 단체가 되어야 할 것입니다. 남의 나라보다도 우리나라에 여러 가지 난제가 오는 것은 하나님의 보호가 나타날 때가 온 증거인 줄 알고 강하게 부르짖는 용사들이 금년부터 나타나야 할 것입니다. 모든 성경에 동방 땅 끝에 부르짖는 역사는 새 시대를 이룬다고 한 것이니 지금 고통을 면할 수 없는 난국이 온 것은 머릿돌 되신 예수님이 나타날 때가 온 증거라고 보게 됩니다. 고통 중에 부르짖는 자가 되려면 세 가지 요소가 있어야 할 것입니다.
First, we must believe in God's promise and not change. Second, we must not fear our enemies, we must not compromise, and we must have the strength to cry out strongly in faith that God's work will come.
Third, we must not retreat at all, but walk forward, and when the suffering passes and a kingdom of complete peace is established forever, so we must know that crying out in the midst of suffering for a short while is the secret to receiving the blessings of eternal kingship.  첫째는 하나님의 약속을 믿고 변치 않아야 할 것  둘째는 원수를 두려워 말고 타협치 않고 하나님의 역사가 임할 것을 믿는 신앙에서 강하게 부르짖는 힘을 내어야 할 것  셋째는 조금도 후퇴하지 말고 전진의 걸음을 걸어 나갈 때에 고통이 지나고 완전 평화의 나라가 영원히 이루어질 것이니 잠깐 동안 고통 중에서 부르짖고 영원한 왕권의 축복을 받는 비결이라는 것을 알아야 할 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.