• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

26. Praise the Lord with a new song and victory(Is.42:10), the qualifi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-04-21 08:16 조회218회 댓글0건

본문

26. Praise the Lord with a new song and victory(Is.42:10), the qualification to sing a new song(Ps.40:3)
26. 여호와께 새 노래로 찬송할 일과 승리(사42:10), 새 노래 부를 자격(시40:3)

I. Praise the Lord with a new song (Is.42:5-17).
Ⅰ. 여호와께 새 노래로 찬송할 일(사42:5-17).

@ Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.(Is.42:10)
@ 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라.(사42:10)

The work of praising the Lord is for those who have been saved and blessed thanks to God's work according to the age to praise the Lord according to the truth. Here, the new song was taught by the servants and the people who will live on the day of judgment and enter the new era. Because the remaining servants and remaining people on the day of calamity cannot sing with the goal of attaining heaven after death. They will have to sing about the salvation and blessings they will receive.
Now, you can know the conditions for singing a new song through the main text as follows.
  여호와를 찬송하는 일이 시대를 따라 행하시는 하나님의 역사를 힘입어 구원을 받고 복 받은 사람들이 그 진리를 따라 여호와를 찬송하는 것입니다. 여기에 새 노래란 심판 날에 살아서 새 시대에 들어갈 종들과 백성이 부르는 노래를 가르친 것입니다. 왜냐하면 재앙의 날에 남은 종과 남은 백성은 사후 천당을 목적하고 노래를 부를 수는 없습니다. 자기들이 받을 구원과 축복에 대한 노래를 불러야 할 것입니다. 이제 새 노래를 불러야 할 조건을 다음과 같이 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.
1. Because they hear news of new things.(9)
1. 새 일의 소식을 듣기 때문입니다.(9)

@ Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.(Is.42:9)
@ 보라 전에 예언한 일이 이미 이루었느니라. 이제 내가 새 일을 고하노라 그 일이 시작되기 전이라도 너희에게 이르노라.(사42:9)

Until this day, the people did not receive the good news of a new day to live and enter a new era, so they could not sing because they did not even know the truth to sing a new song.
When the truth of the new things of the end is revealed, those who have received the truth will sing according to the truth of the new things.
  이날까지 백성들은 살아서 새 시대에 가는 새 일의 아름다운 소식을 전하는 것을 받지 못하였으니 새 노래를 부를 진리조차 모르기 때문에 부를 수가 없었으나 종말의 새 일의 진리를 고할 때 그 진리를 받은 사람들이 새 일의 진리에 따라서 노래를 부르게 될 것입니다.

2. Where the new song started (10)
2. 새 노래가 시작된 위치(10)

The place where sing new thing is said to be at the ends of the earth. Since it is said to be the islands and the end of the earth, this end of the earth is the end of the earth where the islands are located, and you will see it as the east. This is because it says in Is. chapter 41 that a servant will come out from the ends of the earth in the east to deliver good news. Since the new song is to sing along with the gospel, it is true that the new song will begin from the moment you hear the gospel.
  새 노래를 부르는 위치는 땅 끝이라 했습니다. 섬들과 땅 끝이라 했으니 이 땅 끝은 섬들이 있는 땅 끝인데 동방이라고 보게 됩니다. 왜냐하면 동방 땅 끝에서부터 아름다운 소식을 전할 종이 나온다고 사41장에 말했기 때문입니다. 새 노래는 복음을 따라 부르는 것이니 복음을 듣고 나오는 데서부터 새 노래가 시작될 것은 사실입니다.

@ But you, Israel, are my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto you, You are my servant; I have chosen you, and not cast thee away. Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.(Is.41:8~10)
@  그러나 나의 종 너 이스라엘아 나의 택한 야곱아 나의 벗 아브라함의 자손아 내가 땅 끝에서부터 너를 붙들며 땅 모퉁이에서부터 너를 부르고 네게 이르기를 너는 나의 종이라 내가 너를 택하고 싫어버리지 아니하였다 하였노라. 두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께 함이니라 놀라지 말라 나는 네 하나님이 됨이니라. 내가 너를 굳세게 하리라 참으로 너를 도와 주리라 참으로 나의 의로운 오른손으로 너를 붙들리라.(사41:8~10)

3. The thing when a new song will be promoted(11-12)
3. 새 노래가 선전될 일(11-12)

@ Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar does inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.(Is.42:11~12)
@ 광야와 거기 있는 성읍들과 게달 사람의 거하는 촌락들은 소리를 높이라 셀라의 거민들은 노래하며 산꼭대기에서 즐거이 부르라. 여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다.(사42:11~12)

It is true that a new song will be promoted because the nations of the world will have to sing a new song through the blessing at the same time they receive the good news. This is because there are remnant servants and remnant people who will sing a new song together in every country.
  세계 열방이 아름다운 소식을 받는 동시에 그 복을 통해서 새 노래도 같이 불러야 할 것이니 새 노래가 선전될 것은 사실입니다. 왜냐하면 어느 나라 사람이나 다 같이 새 노래를 부를 남은 종과 남은 백성이 있기 때문입니다.

4. Because it strikes the enemy(13)
4. 대적을 치기 때문입니다.(13)

@ The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.(Is.42:13)
@ 여호와께서 용사 같이 나가시며 전사 같이 분발하여 외쳐 크게 부르시며 그 대적을 크게 치시리로다.(사42:13)

The Age of Grace is an age that calls out sinners, so there can be no song about striking the enemy. However, since God is working hard and arousing strength like a mighty warrior, a new song that is as strong as that must come out.
  은혜 시대는 죄인을 부르는 시대이니 대적을 친다는 노래가 있을 수 없습니다. 그러나 하나님께서 용사같이 전사같이 분발하며 강하게 일으키는 역사이니 그만큼 강한 새 노래가 나와야 할 것입니다.

For example, fighting troops will lose morale if they do not sing the military anthem for battle. Since God receives praise as a sacrifice, we must sing a song that God who works according to the time will be glorified. This is because praise is a sacrifice(Hebrews.13:15). Therefore, Prophet Amos also said that those who sing songs of gibberish will perish. This is not to sing useless songs that God does not want(Amos.6:5).
  예를 든다면 전투하는 군대가 전투에 대한 군가를 부르지 않는다면 사기가 저하될 것입니다. 하나님께서는 찬송을 제사로 받는 것이니 그 때에 따라 역사하시는 하나님이 영광을 받으실 노래를 불러야 할 것입니다. 왜냐하면 찬송은 제사이기 때문입니다.(히13:15). 그러므로 아모스선지도 횡설수설하는 노래를 부르는 자는 망한다고 했습니다. 이것은 하나님이 원치 않는 쓸데없는 노래를 부르지 말라는 것입니다.(암6:5).

@ By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.(Heb.13:15)
@ 이러므로 우리가 예수로 말미암아 항상 찬미의 제사를 하나님께 드리자 이는 그 이름을 증거하는 입술의 열매니라.(히13:15)

Conclusion
  At the same time that God causes the work of the age, when the servants who follow His work sing happily, God works through that song. Even in the early church, it was meaningful to work hard to sing hymns, and it was also meaningful to sing new songs from the ends of the earth in the East in the last days.
  결  론
  하나님은 시대적인 역사를 일으키는 동시에 당신의 역사를 따르는 종들이 기쁘게 노래할 때 그 노래를 통하여 하나님은 역사하는 것입니다. 초대 교회에도 찬송 부르는데 힘쓴 것은 뜻이 있고, 말세에 동방 땅 끝에서부터 새 노래를 부르는 것도 큰 뜻이 있습니다.

Therefore, when the Lord rode up to Jerusalem on a donkey, it was said that if the children did not sing hymns, the stones would scream(Luke.19:39-40). As we move forward singing loud victories, the works of victory are made by angels.
The white-clad hordes marching with banners high will blow trumpets and sing roaring new songs to conquer new lands (Rev.14:3).
  그러므로 주님께서 예루살렘으로 나귀를 타고 올라가실 때 어린아이들이 찬송을 부르지 않으면 돌들이 소리를 지른다고 했던 것입니다.
(눅19:39-40). 우리는 우렁찬 승리의 개가를 부르면서 나아갈 때 승리의 역사는 천사가 하는 것입니다. 깃발을 높이 들고 행진하는 백의의 무리는 나팔을 불고 우렁찬 새 노래를 부르면서 새 땅을 정복할 것입니다.(계14:3).

@ And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.(Rev.14:3)
@ 저희가 보좌와 네 생물과 장로들 앞에서 새 노래를 부르니 땅에서 구속함을 얻은 십사만 사천인 밖에는 능히 이 노래를 배울 자가 없더라.
(계14:3)

II. Jacob won because he sang a new song Is.42:9~17
Ⅱ. 야곱이 새 노래를 부르므로 승리하게 됨  사42:9~17, 

The new song does not mean that the soul is saved, but it is a song that teaches that the kingdom of the saints will come to this earth after completely overcoming the forces of the enemy. Therefore, a new song will be sung loudly from the ends of the earth in the east, so that “the Lord will go out like a mighty man, and like a warrior he will rise up with a shout and cry loudly, and he will strike down his enemies.” said in verse 13.
  Now, let's study the truth of victory by singing a new song.
  새 노래라는 것은 영혼이 구원 받는 것을 뜻한 것이 아니고, 원수의 세력을 완전히 이기고 이 땅에 성도의 나라가 오는 것을 가르친 노래입니다. 그러므로 새 노래를 동방 땅 끝에서부터 크게 부르게 되므로 “여호와께서 용사같이 나가시며 전사같이 분발하여 외쳐 크게 부르시며 그 대적을 크게 치시리로다.” 라고 13절에 말씀했습니다.
  이제 새 노래를 부르므로 승리하게 되는 진리를 공부하기로 합니다.

1. A new thing is announced and a new song is sung(9-10)
  1. 새 일을 고하고 새 노래를 부르게 됨(9~10)

The new thing did not teach the movement of the gospel of the kingdom, but the work of establishing the kingdom of the saints on earth. The teachings of Christ are the teachings centered on regeneration and the kingdom of heaven, and the prophets, the words of Jehovah, are aimed at judgment and a new age. The new thing is the work that the new era has been accomplished on this earth because Jehovah Himself has done it(Is.43:19).
Therefore, to sing a new song is to sing for the purpose of judgment and a new era.
  새 일이라는 것은 천국 복음 운동을 가르친 것이 아니고, 지상에 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 그리스도의 교훈은 중생과 천국을 중심한 교훈이요, 여호와의 말씀인 선지서는 심판과 새 시대를 목적한 것입니다. 새 일이라는 것은 여호와께서 친히 행하시므로 이 땅에 새 시대가 이루어지는 역사입니다.(사43:19). 그러므로 새 노래를 부르게 되는 것은 심판과 새 시대를 목적하고 부르게 되는 것입니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.(Is.43:19~20)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라.(사43:19~20)

The great servant's testimony) The reason why the new thing hymn(new song) appeared in our country is not for the purpose of heaven, but for the purpose of a new era. This song was not written by someone else, but was given directly by God. When this person testified in front of the pulpit, he was instructed to write a song, so as soon as the words appeared on his lips, he received them within 5 to 10 minutes. What I recorded is the New thing chant. Composition was not done by any other person, but when I was instructed to receive and record the composition, I took the tones as the composition came out of my mouth and started composing.
  대종님 간증) 지금 우리나라에 새일 성가(새 노래)가 나타난 것은 천국을 목적한 것이 아니고, 새 시대를 목적하고 부르는 성가입니다.
  이 노래는 어떤 사람이 지은 것이 아니고, 직접 하나님께서 주신 노래인데 대중 앞에서 이 사람이 강단에서 증거 할 때에 노래를 받아쓰라는 지시가 오므로 이 사람의 입술에 말씀이 나타나는 대로 5~10분에 받아 기록한 것이 새일 성가입니다. 작곡도 어떤 사람이 한 것이 아니고 작곡을 받아 기록하라는 지시가 올 때에 내 입에서 작곡이 나오는 대로 음조를 잡아 작곡을 하게 된 것입니다.

Therefore, when this hymn is sung now, a strong work is descending. Anyone who has sung this song will tell you about the experience they have received that without singing this new song, you cannot receive the work of building a completely victorious character.
  그러므로 이 성가를 현재 부를 때에 강한 역사가 내리고 있는 것입니다. 이 새 노래를 부르는 일이 없이는 완전 승리의 인격을 이루는 역사를 받을 수 없다는 것을 누구나 이 노래를 불러 본 사람은 하나같이 자기가 받은 체험을 말하게 됩니다.

2. A new song spread widely(11~12)
  2. 새 노래를 널리 전하게 됨(11~12)

In the main text, “Give glory to the Lord and proclaim his praises among the islands.” you said. This is because the work of singing new songs begins from the ends of the earth, and people of any country can sing new songs because It is a hymn given directly by Jehovah, so it is said to be a hymn of Jehovah. Isaiah.60:6 taught that the work of spreading the praises of Jehovah is a work that takes place in the East.
  본문에 “여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다.” 라고 말씀하셨습니다. 이것은 새 노래를 부르는 역사가 땅 끝에서부터 시작되어 어느 나라 사람이나 다 새 노래를 부를 수 있게 되는 것은 여호와께서 직접으로 주신 찬송이므로 여호와의 찬송이라고 한 것입니다. 사60:6에는 여호와의 찬송을 전파하는 역사를 동방에서 일어나는 역사라고 가르쳤습니다.

@ Then you shall see, and flow together, and your heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto you, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto you. The multitude of camels shall cover you, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.(Is.60:5~6)
@  그 때에 네가 보고 희색을 발하며 네 마음이 놀라고 또 화창하리니 이는 바다의 풍부가 네게로 돌아오며 열방의 재물이 네게로 옴이라      허다한 약대, 미디안과 에바의 젊은 약대가 네 가운데 편만할 것이며 스바의 사람들은 다 금과 유향을 가지고 와서 여호와의 찬송을 전파할 것이며(사60:5~6)

Until this day, those who have received the grace of atonement have sung songs of thanksgiving, but a new song is about entering a new age when Jehovah does new things, and the remaining servants and the remaining people. However, this is a song that cannot be composed by humans and is directly given by Jehovah, so it is called the praise of Jehovah. In the future, no matter what country people are, those who will receive the blessings of the new era will all sing a new song.
  우리는 이 날까지 속죄 은총을 받은 자들이 감사 찬송하는 노래를 불렀지만, 새 노래라는 것은 여호와께서 새 일을 행할 때에 남은 종과 남은 백성이 새 시대에 들어가는 것을 노래하는 것입니다. 그런데 이것은 사람이 지을 수 없고, 여호와께서 직접 주신 노래이므로 여호와의 찬송이라고 하는 것입니다. 앞으로 어느 나라 사람이든지 새 시대의 축복을 받게 될 사람은 하나같이 새 노래를 부르게 될 것입니다.

3. Jehovah rises to strike the enemy(13~17)
  3. 여호와 일어나셔서 대적을 치게 됨(13~17)

When God gave visions to all the prophets, He eliminated the power of evil at the end of humankind, and when the new age was established on this earth, Jehovah Himself rose up and raised up Moses to strike down Egypt, and He said that in the last days, the kingdom of the saints would come by raising the servants of God and striking out against their enemies.
  하나님께서는 모든 선지에게 묵시를 보일 적에 인간 종말에 악의 세력을 없이 하고 이 땅에 새 시대가 이루어지는 데 있어서는 여호와께서 친히 일어나셔서 모세를 들어 애굽을 치듯이 말세에 하나님의 종들을 들어서 원수를 치므로 성도의 나라가 오게 될 것을 말씀했습니다.

The salvation of our souls is to give the people who have left God the opportunity to return to God, to make the people who have returned to God a remnant, and to completely eliminate the wicked who oppose God from the world. This is because Jehovah is doing a new thing. Therefore, when He said, “I have been quiet for a long time, and I have been patient, but now I will cry out like a woman in childbirth, and I will be out of breath,” is to teach the work of the referee at the end of time.
  우리가 영혼이 구원을 받는 것은 하나님을 떠난 민족들이 하나님께로 돌아올 수 있는 기회를 주는 일이요, 하나님께로 돌아온 백성을 남은 자가 되게 하고 하나님을 대적하는 악인들은 완전히 세상에서 없이 하는 일을 행하시는 것은 여호와께서 새 일을 행하시므로 이루어지는 일입니다. 그러므로 “내가 오랫동안 고요히 하며 잠잠하여 참았으나 이제는 내가 해산하는 여인같이 부르짖으리니 숨이 차서 심히 헐떡일 것이라” 고 하신 것은 종말에 심판기의 역사를 가르친 것입니다.

Conclusion
  Having God sing a new song is God's work to hear the appeal of a new song and respond accordingly. Since the work of singing the new song that appeared in the East at this time has already begun, we, as singers of the new song, will definitely believe that we will be victorious according to the truth of the song.
  결    론
  하나님께서 새 노래를 부르도록 하시는 것은 새 노래의 호소를 들으시고 그대로 응답하기 위한 하나님의 역사입니다. 우리는 지금 이때에 동방에 나타난 새 노래를 부르는 역사가 이미 시작되었으니, 반드시 새 노래를 부르는 사람으로서 그 노래의 진리대로 승리할 것을 확실히 믿게 됩니다.

III. The qualification to sing a new song with your lips              (Ps.40:1-10).
Ⅲ. 입술로 새 노래를 부를 자격(시40:1~10).

Rather than singing the grace of redemption for a dead soul to be revived, the new song is a song about God repaying one's bitterness as a person who persevered through various trials. Therefore, the new song is to sing a hymn of thanks through a new work that escapes from unfair circumstances, and the text proves what kind of person will sing the new song with their lips.
  새 노래라는 것은 죽었던 영혼이 살아나는 속죄 은총을 노래하는 것보다도 여러 가지 시련 속에서 참고 나가던 사람으로 자기의 원통함을 하나님이 갚아 주는 것을 노래한 것입니다. 그러므로 새 노래는 억울한 환경을 벗어나는 새로운 역사를 통하여 감사 찬송을 부르게 되는 것이니 새 노래를 입술로 부를 사람은 어떠한 사람이라는 것을 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. The one who waited and waited(1).
1. 기다리고 기다리던 자(1).

@ I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.(Ps.40:1)
@ 내가 여호와를 기다리고 기다렸더니 귀를 기울이사 나의 부르짖음을 들으셨도다.(시40:1)

The most difficult thing is to see that it is a life of being resentful and waiting patiently until the end. To be human is to achieve victory only by waiting and waiting when extremely difficult things come your way. Therefore, humans cannot win by themselves, but only by waiting for God will they form a character that can sing a new song with their lips, and at the same time sing a new song to give glory to God. No person can be perfect, but there can be people who wait and wait.
  가장 어려운 일은 억울함을 당하고 끝까지 참고 기다리는 생활이라고 보게 됩니다. 사람이라는 것은 극도로 어려운 일이 닥쳐올 때에 기다리고 기다리는 것으로만 승리를 이루게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 인간 자체로는 승리할 수 없으나 하나님을 기다리는 것만이 입술로 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 인격을 이루는 동시에 새 노래를 불러서 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 됩니다. 사람이란 완전한 사람은 있을 수 없지만 기다리고 기다리는 사람은 있을 수 있습니다.

Therefore, I waited for the Lord, and he listened and heard my cry. Being able to sing a new song before God is only possible when Jehovah responds.
  그러므로 여호와를 기다리고 기다렸더니 귀를 기울이사 나의 부르짖음을 들으셨다고 하였습니다. 하나님 앞에 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 것은 여호와께서 응답하심으로만 이루어지게 되는 것입니다.

2. He who stands firm on the rock (2).
2. 반석 위에 굳게 서는 자(2).

@ He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.(Ps.40:2)
@ 나를 기가 막힐 웅덩이와 수렁에서 끌어 올리시고 내 발을 반석 위에 두사 내 걸음을 견고케 하셨도다.(시40:2)

Those who wait until the end when faced with difficult things may fall into a staggering puddle at first, but God will lead them up, so they will be able to rely on God more firmly and stand boldly.
  어려운 일을 당할 때에 끝까지 기다리는 자는 처음에 기가 막힐 웅덩이에 떨어지는 일도 있지만 하나님께서 이끌어 올려 주시므로 하나님을 더욱 굳게 의지하고 담대히 설 수 있는 사람이 되는 것입니다.

Faith is a warrior who stands firm like a leader only by receiving the answer that God delivers in the midst of difficulties. It seems easy for people to rely on God, but it is very difficult for them to go into great despair and stand firm without wavering their heart to rely on God.
  신앙이라는 것은 어려운 가운데서 하나님께서 건져 주시는 응답을 받음으로만 장부와 같이 굳게 서는 용사가 됩니다. 사람이 하나님을 의지하는 것이 쉬운 것 같으나 큰 절망 속에 들어가 하나님을 의지하는 마음이 흔들리지 않고 굳게 서 나간다는 것은 너무나 어려운 일이며 이러한 자들은 과연 새 노래를 입술로 부를 수 있는 용사라고 보게 됩니다.

3. One who leads many to God(3).
3. 많은 사람을 하나님께로 인도하는 자(3).

@ And he has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.(Ps.40:3)
@ 새 노래 곧 우리 하나님께 올릴 찬송을 내 입에 두셨으니 많은 사람이 보고 두려워하여 여호와를 의지하리로다.(시40:3)

A person who waits until the end in various trials will surely have the qualifications of a servant who can save many people. Evidence of the gospel of the cross is the boasting of the cross by those who have received the remission of sins. Singing a new song is the fear of the enemy because of the new song because those who have waited until the end in the midst of trials overcome the enemy.
  여러 가지 시련 속에서 끝까지 기다리고 나가는 사람은 반드시 많은 사람을 구원해 낼 수 있는 종의 자격을 가지게 됩니다. 십자가의 복음을 증거 하는 것은 죄사함을 받은 사람이 십자가를 자랑하는 것이요, 새 노래를 부르는 것은 시련 가운데서 끝까지 기다리고 나가던 자들이 원수를 이기게 되므로 새 노래를 인하여 원수가 두려워하게 되는 것입니다.

4. Uncompromising with injustice(4).
4. 불의와 타협치 않는 자(4).

@ Blessed is that man that makes the LORD his trust, and respects not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.(Ps.40:4)
@ 여호와를 의지하고 교만한 자와 거짓에 치우치는 자를 돌아보지 아니하는 자는 복이 있도다.(시40:4)

No matter how arrogant and false an unrighteous person may act, only those who are not oppressed by it and go out without any compromises can sing a new song with their lips.
As a human being, when you rely on God, you must not compromise with the unrighteous in the slightest, so that God's work will win that person.
  아무리 불의한 자가 교만하고 거짓되게 행한다 하여도 거기에 눌림을 받지 않고 조금도 타협이 없이 나가는 자라야 입술로 새 노래를 부르게 된 것입니다. 사람이라는 것은 하나님을 의지할 때에 조금도 불의한 자와 타협하지 않아야 하나님의 역사가 그 사람을 승리하게 하십니다.

5. Those who have the law of the Lord in their hearts(5-8).
5. 주의 법이 마음에 있는 자(5-8).

@ Many, O LORD my God, are your wonderful works which you have done, and your thoughts which are to us ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto you: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Sacrifice and offering you did not desire; mine ears have you opened: burnt offering and sin offering have you not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do your will, O my God: yea, your law is within my heart.(Ps.40:5~8)
@  여호와 나의 하나님이여 주의 행하신 기적이 많고 우리를 향하신 주의 생각도 많도소이다. 내가 들어 말하고자 하나 주의 앞에 베풀 수도 없고 그 수를 셀 수도 없나이다. 주께서 나의 귀를 통하여 들리시기를 제사와 예물을 기뻐 아니하시며 번제와 속죄제를 요구치 아니하신다 하신지라. 그 때에 내가 말하기를 내가 왔나이다. 나를 가리켜 기록한 것이 두루마리 책에 있나이다. 나의 하나님이여 내가 주의 뜻 행하기를 즐기오니 주의 법이 나의 심중에 있나이다. 하였나이다.(시40:5~8)

No matter how much sacrifices and offerings are offered to God, those who do not have the Lord's law in their hearts will not be pleased with those offerings and offerings. God hears and answers the prayers of those who have the law of the Lord in their hearts, so that they can enter into the victory of singing a new song. Sacrifices have no need without the Lord's law in their hearts, and those who focus only on the already written Word bear the fruit of victory, so they sing a new song.
  아무리 제사와 예물을 하나님께 드린다 하여도 주의 법이 마음에 없는 자라면 그 예물과 제사는 기뻐하시지 않으십니다. 하나님께서는 심중에 주의 법이 있는 자의 기도를 들으시고 응답하시므로 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 승리에 그 사람을 들어가도록 하시는 것입니다. 제사라는 것은 심중에 주의 법이 없이는 아무런 필요가 없고 이미 기록된 말씀 하나만을 중심한 자에게 승리의 열매가 있게 되므로 새 노래를 부르게 됩니다.
6. The Preacher of the good news(9-10).
6. 기쁜 소식을 전하는 자(9-10).

@ I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, you knows.
I have not hid your righteousness within my heart; I have declared your faithfulness and your salvation: I have not concealed your loving kindness and your truth from the great congregation.(Ps.40:9~10)
@ 내가 대회 중에서 의의 기쁜 소식을 전하였나이다. 여호와여 내가 내 입술을 닫지 아니할 줄을 주께서 아시나이다. 내가 주의 의를 내 심중에 숨기지 아니하고 주의 성실과 구원을 선포하였으며 내가 주의 인자와 진리를 대회 중에서 은휘치 아니하였나이다.(시40:9~10)

Hiding the truth in one's heart is fruitless, and I believe that only those who spread the truth in their hearts are qualified to sing a new song. The truth is the word that saves the world, and only those who spread it widely to save others can sing a new song of victory.
  진리라는 것을 자기 마음에 숨겨 두고 있다는 것은 아무런 열매가 없는 일이요, 마음에 있는 진리를 널리 전하는 자라야 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 자격이 있다고 봅니다.
  진리는 세계를 구원하는 말씀이니 남을 살리기 위하여 널리 전파하는 자라야 승리의 새 노래를 부르게 되는 것입니다.

Conclusion
  The one who sings the new song with their lips is the one who will receive the kingship of complete victory. Therefore, whoever will join the kingdom of David must have the qualifications to sing a new song. The most blessed are those who have the personality to sing new songs.
It is very important to sing the new song that rises. It is necessary to live a life worthy of the lyrics of the new song in terms of thoughts, beliefs, and life. The new song must rise and be combined with the appeal of the martyrs, and the answer will appear as the work of judgment(Rev.8:3~5).   
  결 론
  새 노래를 입술로 부르는 사람은 완전 승리의 왕권을 받게 되는 자입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 다윗 왕국에 가입될 자는 새 노래를 부를 수 있는 자격을 가져야 할 것입니다. 가장 복 있는 자는 새 노래를 부르는 인격을 가진 자입니다. 상달되는 새 노래를 부르는 것이 아주 중요한데 사상과 믿음과 생활이 새 노래의 가사와 합당하게 사는 삶이 되어야 할것이며, 반드시 새 노래가 상달되어 순교자의 호소와 합해져서 응답내리는 것이 심판의 역사로 나타나는 것입니다.(계8:3~5)

@ And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.(Rev.8:3~5)
@ 또 다른 천사가 와서 제단 곁에 서서 금향로를 가지고 많은 향을 받았으니 이는 모든 성도의 기도들과 합하여 보좌 앞 금단에 드리고자 함이라. 향연이 성도의 기도와 함께 천사의 손으로부터 하나님 앞으로 올라가는지라. 천사가 향로를 가지고 단 위의 불을 담아다가 땅에 쏟으매 뇌성과 음성과 번개와 지진이 나더라.(계8:3~5)

Also, it is God's meticulous consideration to fulfill God's will and give the rewards of the three kingships by filling the capacity of prayer and giving victory by singing new songs about what God must ask and receive answers from people who do not know what to ask for or what to do.
  또한 구할 바를 알지 못하며 행할 바를 알지 못하는 인간들에게 반드시 구하고 응답 받아야 할 내용을 하나님께서 새 노래로 불러 기도의 분량을 채우고 승리케 하시여 하나님의 뜻을 이루고 세세왕권의 상급을 주시고자 하시는 하나님의 세심한 배려라 할 수 있습니다.

Also, like all laws in the spiritual world, only Moses' prayer can part the Red Sea, so it can be said that God's intention to respond to the missionary of the age he has chosen is implied. He is the one who complied with Psalm.40. (Is.19:20, a savior, Is.45:1, Cyrus who received oil from the East, Is.41:14~15 Jacob from the East, a new threshing machine with sharp teeth, Haggis.2:23. One who received the power of seals the servant)
  또한 모든 영계법칙이 그렇듯이 모세의 기도라야 홍해를 가를 수 있듯이, 하나님께서 택한 시대적인 사명자에게 응답하시려는 뜻이 내포되어 있다고 할 수 있습니다. 시편 40편이 응한 자입니다.(사19:20, 한 구원자, 사45:1, 동방의 기름 받은 고레스, 사41:14~15 동방 야곱으로 이가 날카로운 새 타작기계, 학2:23 인의 권세를 받은 종)

@ Thus says the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:(Is.45:1~2)
@ 나 여호와는 나의 기름 받은 고레스의 오른손을 잡고 열국으로 그 앞에 항복하게 하며 열왕의 허리를 풀며 성 문을 그 앞에 열어서 닫지 못하게 하리라 내가 고레스에게 이르기를 내가 네 앞서 가서 험한 곳을 평탄케 하며 놋 문을 쳐서 부수며 쇠 빗장을 꺾고(사45:1~2)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.