• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

33. The work of Jacob's Victory in the East and Victory of Cyrus, who …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-05-16 07:27 조회193회 댓글0건

본문

33. The work of Jacob's Victory in the East and Victory of Cyrus, who received oil from the East.
33. 동방 야곱의 승리 역사와 동방의 기름 받은 고레스의 승리

@ Fear not, you worm Jacob, and you men of Israel; I will help you, says the LORD, and your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Behold, I will make you a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: you shall thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shall make the hills as chaff.(Is.41:14~15)
@ 지렁이 같은 너 야곱아, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아 두려워 말라 나 여호와가 말하노니 내가 너를 도울 것이라 네 구속자는 이스라엘의 거룩한 자니라. 보라 내가 너로 이가 날카로운 새 타작 기계를 삼으리니 네가 산들을 쳐서 부스러기를 만들 것이며 작은 산들로 겨 같게 할 것이라.(사41:14~15)
@ Thus says the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:(Is.45:1~2)
@ 나 여호와는 나의 기름 받은 고레스의 오른손을 잡고 열국으로 그 앞에 항복하게 하며 열왕의 허리를 풀며 성 문을 그 앞에 열어서 닫지 못하게 하리라 내가 고레스에게 이르기를 내가 네 앞서 가서 험한 곳을 평탄케 하며 놋 문을 쳐서 부수며 쇠 빗장을 꺾고(사45:1~2)

I. Jacob won because he called on the name of the Lord
  (Is.41:25~27)
Ⅰ.야곱이 여호와의 이름을 부르므로 승리하게 됨(사41:25∼27)

Until this day, we have received the remission of our sins in the name of Jesus Christ, received the Holy Spirit sent in the name of Christ, and received answers according to our requests in the name of Christ. However, the work of complete victory over the enemy is won through the work of calling the name of Jehovah.
  우리가 이 날까지는 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 죄 사함을 받고, 그리스도의 이름으로 보내는 성신을 받고, 그리스도의 이름으로 구하는 대로 응답을 받았습니다. 그러나 완전히 원수를 승리하게 되는 역사는 여호와의 이름을 부르게 되는 역사로 말미암아 승리하게 됩니다.

The gospel that we have preached until this day is the work of soul salvation, in which everyone is forgiven of their sins and saved in the name of Jesus Christ. The enemy will be completely eliminated from this land, and in the establishment of a new era, there will be a work of victory over the enemy because the Lord will arise, and the remaining servants and remaining people will enjoy the glory of the new era.
Now, let's study the work of being victorious by calling on the name of Jehovah.
  이 날까지 우리가 전한 복음은 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 누구든지 다 죄 사함을 받고 구원함을 받는다는 것이 영혼 구원의 역사이지만 이 땅에 원수를 완전히 없이하고, 새 시대가 이루어지는데 있어서는 여호와 일어나므로 원수를 승리하게 되는 역사가 있게 되어 남은 종과 남은 백성이 새 시대의 영광을 누리게 되는 것입니다. 이제 여호와의 이름을 부르므로 승리하게 되는 역사에 대하여 공부하기로 합니다.

1. The representative will come out of the north(Is.41:25)
  1. 대표의 사람이 북에서 나오게 되므로 (사41:25)

@ I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon mortar, and as the potter treads clay.(Is.41:25)
@ 내가 한 사람을 일으켜 북방에서 오게 하며 내 이름을 부르는 자를 해 돋는 곳에서 오게 하였나니 그가 이르러 방백들을 회삼물 같이, 토기장이의 진흙을 밟음 같이 밟을 것이니(사41:25)

In order to lift up the north and cause trouble in the end, God entrusted the vast land of the north to the forces of evil, so there would be pressure that would make it impossible to work in the north, and God's servants would come out from the north to the south. However, when they said that they did not come out on their own and God raised them up and sent them out, they did not come out from the north according to some human idea, but taught them to work forcefully to come out from the north in God's providence.
  하나님께서는 북방을 들어서 종말에 환란이 오게 하기 위하여 북방의 넓은 땅을 악의 세력에게 맡기므로 북에서는 도저히 일할 수가 없는 압박이 있게 되어 북방에서 하나님의 종이 남방으로 나오게 될 것을 가르쳤습니다. 그런데 자기가 스스로 나오는 것이 아니고 하나님께서 일으켜 내보낸다고 한 것은 어떤 인간의 생각을 따라 북방에서 나오는 것이 아니고, 하나님의 섭리 속에서 북방에서 나오도록 강권 역사할 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* The great servant's testimony) I do not hesitate to testify about this. I am the one who said that it was not appropriate for me to go to South Korea, saying that it was not a shepherd's conscience to abandon his sheep and go south under Communist Party politics. However, on April 22, 1949, while I was lying in bed and asleep, there was evidence that raised me up while telling me to go to South Korea.
* 대종님 간증) 여기에 대하여 나는 서슴지 않고 증거 합니다. 공산당 정치 하에서 양떼를 버리고 남쪽으로 나간다는 것은 목자의 양심이 아니라고 하면서 나는 월남하는 것을 합당치 않다고 하던 사람입니다.
그런데 1949년 4월 22일에 자리에 누워 잠이 들었던 중 비몽사몽간에 월남하라는 말을 하면서 나를 일으켜 놓는 증거가 있었습니다. 

I knew after coming south that it was the day the Communist Party came to arrest me. If this had not happened, I would have died at the hands of the Communist Party, but now I realize more and more that God sent me to South Korea by force in order to use me like this.
  그 때는 공산당이 나를 잡으러 오던 날이라는 것을 나는 월남 후에 알았습니다. 내가 이런 일이 없었던들 공산당의 손에 잡혀 죽었을 것인데, 월남하게 된 것은 하나님께서 나를 이렇게 쓰시려고 강권으로 월남을 시켰다는 것을 이제 와서 더욱 깨닫게 됩니다.

At the time, I didn't know what was going on, but after the 6.25 upheaval, I heard from a person who had fled from his hometown in the North, that I had fled to South Korea on Saturday, but on Sunday, the Communist Party came to the church I was watching to arrest me and took away the deacons of the church, so the deacons died unjustly. As I listened, I realized that it was God who raised me up and sent me to South Korea.
  그 때는 무슨 일 인줄 몰랐지만 6.25동란 후에 이북 고향에서 월남한 사람의 말을 들으니, 내가 토요일에 월남하게 되었는데 일요일에 공산당이 내가 보던 교회에 나를 잡아가려고 왔다가 교회의 집사들을 잡아가므로 그 집사들은 억울하게 죽었다는 말을 들을 때에 나를 일으켜 월남시키신 이는 하나님이신 줄을 깨달았습니다.

I don't know what you think when I say this, but when the word of God appears as an argument through my lips and I do a document campaign, I realize what happened at that time as God's work. It seems that the fact that the group called the Jehovah New Thing Church was established through this person meant the work of calling the name of Jehovah on the rising side of the sun.
  내가 이 말을 할 때에 어떻게 생각할는지 모르겠지만, 내 입술을 통하여 하나님의 말씀이 변론으로 나타나게 되어 문서 운동을 하게 될 때에 더욱 그 때에 된 일을 하나님의 역사로 깨닫게 됩니다. 여호와 새일 교단이라는 단체가 이 사람을 통하여 이루어졌다는 것은 해 돋는 편에서 여호와의 이름을 부르는 역사를 뜻했다고 봅니다.

2. Because hidden secrets are revealed(Is.41:26)
  2. 숨은 비밀이 드러나므로 (사41:26)

@ Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that show, yea, there is none that declares, yea, there is none that hears your words.(Is.41:26)
@ 누가 처음부터 이 일을 우리에게 고하여 알게 하였느뇨 누가 이전부터 우리에게 고하여 이가 옳다고 말하게 하였느뇨 능히 고하는 자도 없고 보이는 자도 없고 너희 말을 듣는 자도 없도다.(사42:26)

The truth that God's work takes place on the rising side of the sun, but the work of trampling down the enemy, resulting in complete victory and The truth that the establishment of a new era is coming is a hidden secret that no one can know.
By knowing this truth clearly, God's works will be revealed.
  해 돋는 편에서 하나님의 역사가 일어나되 원수를 짓밟는 역사가 일어나므로 완전 승리를 이루게 되어 새 시대가 이루어진다는 진리는 아무도 알 수 없는 숨은 비밀인데, 이 진리를 분명히 알게 되는 일이 있음으로써 하나님의 역사는 나타나게 될 것입니다.

God works according to the truth. When the Age of Law passed and the Age of Grace came, the Pharisees became the light of the Gentiles through the work that took place in Galilee and entered the kingdom of heaven without distinction of national borders. and persecuted Christianity.
  하나님은 진리대로 역사하시는 것이니, 율법시대가 지나고 은혜시대가 올 때에 바리새인들이 갈릴리에서 일어난 역사로 말미암아 이방의 빛이 되어 민족적 국경의 차별 없이 천국에 들어가게 된다는 것을 알지 못하고 오히려 하나님을 공경한다는 사람들이 그리스도를 반대하고 일어나서 기독교를 박해했던 것입니다.

Likewise, God's word is that even at the end of humankind, works will take place on the side of the rising sun in the east, but the perfect work of unification of the world will take place so that the enemy powers coming from the north will be overcome and the remnant will form a new era.
  이와 같이 인간 종말에도 동방 해 돋는 편에서 역사가 일어나되 세계 통일의 완전 역사가 일어남으로써 북방에서 오는 원수 세력을 이기고 남은 자로써 새 시대를 이룬다는 것이 하나님의 말씀입니다.

The fact that God hid this secret until this day and made the truth known is proof that the judgment period has come.
Just as at the end of the Old Testament, when Cyrus was lifted up from the East to attack Babylon and restore devastated Jerusalem, so at the end of humankind, work comes upon the people of the East and a new era is established. God's Word should be seen as teaching two mysteries.
  이 비밀을 이날까지 하나님께서 숨겨 놓았다가 그 진리를 알도록 끔 하시는 것은 심판기가 온 증거입니다. 구약 말기에 동방 고레스를 들어서 바벨론을 치고 황폐된 예루살렘을 복구한 것과 같이 인간 종말에도 동방 사람에게 역사가 임하므로 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 것입니다.
하나님의 말씀은 두 가지 비밀을 가르쳤다고 보아야 합니다.

First: It is the secret that anyone who believes in Jesus, the carpenter of Nazareth in Galilee, can enter the kingdom of heaven.
  첫째 : 갈릴리 나사렛 목수 예수를 믿으므로 누구든지 하늘나라에 들어간다는 비밀입니다.

Second: It is the secret that the work of Jehovah takes place at the end of the land in the east where the sun rises, so that the name of Jehovah will be victorious and a new era will come.
  둘째 : 해 돋는 동방 땅 끝에서 여호와의 역사가 일어나므로 여호와의 이름으로 승리하고 새 시대가 온다는 비밀입니다.

Christianity has not known all the truths of the Bible until this day, but only preached the secret that Christ is the Son of God and that only by believing in Him can one receive forgiveness of sins and be saved. However, no one in this world knew the secret of the complete victory over the forces of the enemy and the establishment of a new era. However, the fact that all the hidden mysteries of the Bible have appeared like sunlight in this country at the end of the earth in the East today is evidence that the time has come.
  기독교에서 이날까지 성경의 진리를 다 안 것이 아니고 그리스도는 하나님의 아들이요, 그를 믿음으로만 죄 사함을 받고 구원을 받는다는 비밀을 전한 것뿐입니다. 그러나 이 세상에 원수의 세력을 완전히 승리하고 새 시대가 이루어진다는 비밀은 아는 자가 전혀 없었습니다. 그러나 오늘에 와서 성경의 모든 숨은 비밀이 동방 땅 끝인 이 나라에 햇빛같이 나타난 것은 때가 온 증거라고 봅니다.

3. Because I will tell you the good news(Is.41:27)
  3. 기쁜 소식을 전하게 되므로 (사41:27)

@ The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that brings good tidings.(Is.41:27)
@ 내가 비로소 시온에 이르기를 너희는 보라 그들을 보라 하였노라 내가 기쁜 소식 전할 자를 예루살렘에 주리라.(사41:27)
@ I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, you knows.(Ps.40:9)
@ 내가 대회 중에서 의의 기쁜 소식을 전하였나이다. 여호와여 내가 내 입술을 닫지 아니할 줄을 주께서 아시나이다.(시40:9)

This news did not mean the gospel of the kingdom, but rather taught the work of entering a new era without tasting death in the midst of tribulations and disasters. The happiest news is that the kingdom of the saints will be fulfilled on this earth.
Up to this day, countless servants have fallen unjustly, but since the work of repaying the blood of those servants takes place in the east where the sun rises, a perfect kingdom of peace is established. This is not news to the Gentiles.
  이 소식이라는 것은 천국 복음을 뜻한 것이 아니고, 환란과 재앙 가운데서 죽음을 맛보지 않고 새 시대에 들어가는 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 가장 기쁜 소식은 성도의 나라가 이 땅에 이루어진다는 것입니다.
  이날까지는 수많은 종들이 억울하게 쓰러졌지만, 그 종들의 억울한 피 값을 갚는 역사가 해 돋는 동방에서 일어나므로 완전한 평화 왕국이 이루어지는데, 이것은 이방 사람에게 전할 소식이 아닙니다.

Therefore, giving Jerusalem a person who will bring the good news is not the work of becoming a light to the Gentiles, but rather the removal of all Gentile powers and the Jerusalem-like nation teaching the truth movement to take place on earth.
If the gospel movement of the kingdom is the work of calling sinners, the good news to Jerusalem is the work of teaching judgment and a new age. As a result, the qualifications to sing a new song and the person to deliver the good news can be seen as those who were prophesied and fulfilled in Psalm 40.
  그러므로 기쁜 소식을 전할 자를 예루살렘에 준다는 것은 이방의 빛이 되는 역사가 아니요, 이방적인 세력을 다 없이하고 예루살렘적인 나라가 이 땅에 이루어지는 진리 운동을 가르친 것입니다. 천국 복음 운동은 죄인을 부르는 역사라면 예루살렘에 전하는 기쁜 소식은 심판과 새 시대를 가르친 역사입니다. 결과적으로 새 노래를 부를 자격과 기쁜 소식을 전할 자는 시40편에 예언되고 성취된 자로 볼 수 있습니다.

@ And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.(Ps.40:3)
@ 새 노래 곧 우리 하나님께 올릴 찬송을 내 입에 두셨으니 많은 사람이 보고 두려워하여 여호와를 의지하리로다.(시40:3)
@ Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,(Ps.40:7)
@ 그 때에 내가 말하기를 내가 왔나이다. 나를 가리켜 기록한 것이 두루마리 책에 있나이다.(시40:7)

Conclusion
  We must now clearly know what the work of victory is when we call on the name of Jehovah. If the work up to this day is the repentance movement to receive the forgiveness of sins in the name of Jesus, the work of calling in the name of Jehovah is to completely eradicate the forces of evil from this earth and teach the work of the kingdom of the saints being established on this earth.

결    론
  우리는 이제 여호와의 이름을 부르므로 승리하게 되는 역사가 무엇인지를 분명히 알아야 됩니다. 이날까지의 역사는 예수의 이름으로 죄 사함을 받는 회개 운동이라면, 여호와의 이름을 부르는 역사는 악의 세력을 이 땅에서 완전히 없이하고, 성도의 나라가 이 땅에 이루어지는 역사를 가르친 것입니다.

II. Because Jacob sings a new song, he wins (Is.42:9-17)
Ⅱ. 야곱이 새 노래를 부르므로 승리하게 됨(사42:9∼17)

The new song does not mean that the soul is saved, but it is a song that teaches that the kingdom of the saints will come to this earth after completely overcoming the forces of the enemy. Therefore, a new song will be sung loudly from the ends of the earth in the east, "The Lord will go out like a mighty man, and like a warrior he will rise up with a shout and cry, and he will strike his enemies with great force." said in verse 13.
Now, let's study the truth of victory by singing a new song.
  새 노래라는 것은 영혼이 구원받는 것을 뜻한 것이 아니고, 원수의 세력을 완전히 이기고 이 땅에 성도의 나라가 오는 것을 가르친 노래입니다. 그러므로 새 노래를 동방 땅 끝에서부터 크게 부르게 되므로 "여호와께서 용사같이 나가시며 전사같이 분발하여 외쳐 크게 부르시며 그 대적을 크게 치시리로다." 라고 13절에 말씀했습니다. 이제 새 노래를 부르므로 승리하게 되는 진리를 공부하기로 합니다.

1. New things are announced and new songs are sung
  (Is.42:9~10)
  1. 새 일을 고하고 새 노래를 부르게 됨 (사42:9∼10)

@ Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.(Is.42:9~10)
@ 보라 전에 예언한 일이 이미 이루었느니라. 이제 내가 새 일을 고하노라 그 일이 시작되기 전이라도 너희에게 이르노라. 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라.(사42:90)

The new thing does not teach the movement of the gospel of the kingdom, but the work of establishing the kingdom of the saints on earth. The teachings of Christ are teachings centered on regeneration and the kingdom of heaven, and the prophets, the words of Jehovah, are aimed at judgment and a new age. The new thing is the work that the new era is being accomplished on this earth because the Lord Himself is doing it (Is.43:19). Therefore, to sing a new song is to sing for the purpose of judgment and a new era.
  새 일이라는 것은 천국 복음 운동을 가르친 것이 아니고, 지상에 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 그리스도의 교훈은 중생과 천국을 중심한 교훈이요, 여호와의 말씀인 선지서는 심판과 새 시대를 목적한 것입니다. 새 일이라는 것은 여호와께서 친히 행하시므로 이 땅에 새 시대가 이루어지는 역사입니다.(사43:19).
  그러므로 새 노래를 부르게 되는 것은 심판과 새 시대를 목적하고 부르게 되는 것입니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert(Is.43:19)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니(사43:19)

* The great servant's testimony) The new thing hymn(new song) appeared in our country not for the purpose of heaven, but for the purpose of a new era. This song was not composed by any person, but was given directly by God. When this person testified in front of the pulpit, he was instructed to dictate the song, so as soon as the words appeared on his lips, within 5 to 10 minutes What I received and recorded is the new thing chant. Composition was not done by any other person, but when I was instructed to receive and record the composition, I took the tones as the composition came out of my mouth and started composing.
* 대종님 간증) 지금 우리나라에 새일 성가(새 노래)가 나타난 것은 천국을 목적한 것이 아니고, 새 시대를 목적하고 부르는 성가입니다. 이 노래는 어떤 사람이 지은 것이 아니고, 직접 하나님께서 주신 노래인데, 대중 앞에서 이 사람이 강단에서 증거 할 때에 노래를 받아쓰라는 지시가 오므로 이 사람의 입술에 말씀이 나타나는 대로 5∼10분에 받아 기록한 것이 새 일 성가입니다. 작곡도 어떤 사람이 한 것이 아니고 작곡을 받아 기록하라는 지시가 올 때에 내 입에서 작곡이 나오는 대로 음조를 잡아 작곡을 하게 된 것입니다.

Therefore, when this hymn is sung now, a strong work is descending. Anyone who has sung this song will tell you about the experience they have received that without singing this new song, you cannot receive the work of building a completely victorious character.
 그러므로 이 성가를 현재 부를 때에 강한 역사가 내리고 있는 것입니다. 이 새 노래를 부르는 일이 없이는 완전 승리의 인격을 이루는 역사를 받을 수 없다는 것을 누구나 이 노래를 불러 본 사람은 하나같이 자기가 받은 체험을 말하게 됩니다.

2. The spread of new songs (Is.42:11~12)
  2. 새 노래를 널리 전하게 됨 (사42:11∼12)

@ Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.(Is.42:11~12)
@ 광야와 거기 있는 성읍들과 게달 사람의 거하는 촌락들은 소리를 높이라 셀라의 거민들은 노래하며 산꼭대기에서 즐거이 부르라. 여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다.(사42:11~12)

The text reads, "Give glory to the Lord and proclaim his praises among the islands." you said. This is because the work of singing new songs begins from the ends of the earth, and people of any country can sing new songs because It is a hymn given directly by Jehovah, so it is said to be a hymn of Jehovah. Isaiah.60:6 taught that the work of spreading the praises of Jehovah is a work that takes place in the East.
  본문에 "여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다." 라고 말씀하셨습니다. 이것은 새 노래를 부르는 역사가 땅 끝에서부터 시작되어 어느 나라 사람이나 다 새 노래를 부를 수 있게 되는 것은 여호와께서 직접으로 주신 찬송이므로 여호와의 찬송이라고 한 것입니다. 사60:6에는 여호와의 찬송을 전파하는 역사를 동방에서 일어나는 역사라고 가르쳤습니다.

@ The multitude of camels shall cover you, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.(Is.60:6)

@ 허다한 약대, 미디안과 에바의 젊은 약대가 네 가운데 편만할 것이며 스바의 사람들은 다 금과 유향을 가지고 와서 여호와의 찬송을 전파할 것이며(사60:6)

Until this day, those who have received the grace of atonement have sung songs of thanksgiving, but a new song is about entering a new age when Jehovah does new things, and the remaining servants and the remaining people. However, this is a song that cannot be composed by humans and is directly given by Jehovah, so it is called the praise of Jehovah. In the future, no matter what country people are, those who will receive the blessings of the new era will all sing a new song.
  우리는 이 날까지 속죄 은총을 받은 자들이 감사 찬송하는 노래를 불렀지만, 새 노래라는 것은 여호와께서 새 일을 행할 때에 남은 종과 남은 백성이 새 시대에 들어가는 것을 노래하는 것입니다. 그런데 이것은 사람이 지을 수 없고, 여호와께서 직접 주신 노래이므로 여호와의 찬송이라고 하는 것이다. 앞으로 어느 나라 사람이든지 새 시대의 축복을 받게 될 사람은 하나같이 새 노래를 부르게 될 것입니다.

3. Jehovah rises to strike down the enemy (Is.42:13~17)
  3. 여호와 일어나셔서 대적을 치게 됨 (사42:13∼17)

@ The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;
I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.
These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.(Is.42:13~17)
@ 여호와께서 용사 같이 나가시며 전사 같이 분발하여 외쳐 크게 부르시며 그 대적을 크게 치시리로다. 내가 오래 동안 고요히 하며 잠잠하여 참았으나 이제는 내가 해산하는 여인 같이 부르짖으리니 숨이 차서 심히 헐떡일 것이라. 내가 큰 산과 작은 산을 황무케 하며 그 초목을 마르게 하며 강들로 섬이 되게 하며 못들을 마르게 할 것이며 내가 소경을 그들의 알지 못하는 길로 이끌며 그들의 알지 못하는 첩경으로 인도하며 흑암으로 그 앞에 광명이 되게 하며 굽은 데를 곧게 할 것이라 내가 이 일을 행하여 그들을 버리지 아니하리니 조각한 우상을 의뢰하며 부어 만든 우상을 향하여 너희는 우리의 신이라 하는 자는 물리침을 받아 크게 수치를 당하리라.(사42:13~17)

When God gave visions to all the prophets, He eliminated the power of evil at the end of humankind, and when a new era was established on this earth, Jehovah Himself rose up and raised up Moses to strike Egypt, and in the last days lift up God's servants to strike down their enemies. He said that the kingdom of the saints would come.
  하나님께서는 모든 선지에게 묵시를 보일 적에 인간 종말에 악의 세력을 없이하고 이 땅에 새 시대가 이루어지는데 있어서는 여호와께서 친히 일어나셔서 모세를 들어 애굽을 치듯이 말세에 하나님의 종들을 들어서 원수를 치므로 성도의 나라가 오게 될 것을 말씀했습니다.

The salvation of our souls is to give the people who have left God an opportunity to return to God, to make the people who have returned to God a remnant, and to completely eliminate the wicked who oppose God from the world. It is because Jehovah is doing a new thing.
  우리가 영혼이 구원을 받는 것은 하나님을 떠난 민족들이 하나님께로 돌아올 수 있는 기회를 주는 일이요, 하나님께로 돌아온 백성을 남은 자가 되게 하고 하나님을 대적하는 악인들은 완전히 세상에서 없이하는 일을 행하시는 것은 여호와께서 새 일을 행하시므로 이루어지는 일입니다.

Therefore, when He said, "I have been silent for a long time and have been patient, but now I will cry out like a woman in childbirth, and I will be out of breath and gasp." It is to teach the work of the referee at the end of time.
  그러므로 "내가 오랫동안 고요히 하며 잠잠하여 참았으나 이제는 내가 해산하는 여인같이 부르짖으리니 숨이 차서 심히 헐떡일 것이라" 고 하신 것은 종말에 심판기의 역사를 가르친 것입니다.

Conclusion
  Having God sing a new song is God's work to hear the appeal of a new song and respond accordingly. Since the work of singing the new song that appeared in the East at this time has already begun, we believe that as people who sing the new song, we will surely win by following the truth of the song.
  결    론
  하나님께서 새 노래를 부르도록 하시는 것은 새 노래의 호소를 들으시고 그대로 응답하기 위한 하나님의 역사입니다. 우리는 지금 이 때에 동방에 나타난 새 노래를 부르는 역사가 이미 시작되었으니, 반드시 새 노래를 부르는 사람으로서 그 노래의 진리대로 승리할 것을 확실히 믿게 됩니다.

@ And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.(Rev.14:3)
@ 저희가 보좌와 네 생물과 장로들 앞에서 새 노래를 부르니 땅에서 구속함을 얻은 십사만 사천인 밖에는 능히 이 노래를 배울 자가 없더라.
(계14:3)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.