• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

34. The work of the unification of the Church at the end of man(1).

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-05-19 07:01 조회171회 댓글0건

본문

34. The work of the unification of the Church at the end of man(1).
34. 인간 종말의 교회 통일의 역사(1).

What the church of today should do to bring about unification cannot but be a big problem. However, since the church is not governed by man, but by God, we can know through the Bible that the church brings unity in some way.
  오늘의 교회가 어떻게 하여야 통일을 가져올 수 있을 것이냐 하는 것은 큰 문제가 되지 않을 수 없습니다. 그러나 교회는 사람이 주관하는 것이 아니요, 하나님이 주관하는 것이니, 교회가 어떠한 방법으로 통일을 가져온다는 것은 성경을 통해서 알 수 있습니다.

If the history of Christianity up to this day has been fulfilled in the process of fulfilling God's Word, then the coming to an end will also be the fulfillment of the Word literally. Now, we are going to study the work of church unification in the end of human life by reading the Bible.
  이 날까지 기독교의 역사가 흘러 온 것이 하나님 말씀이 응하는 과정에 이루어진 일이라면, 앞으로 끝을 맺는 것도 말씀이 글자 그대로 이루어지는 것으로 될 것입니다. 이제 인간 종말에 교회 통일의 역사를 성경을 들어서 공부하기로 합니다.

I. Become one through the work of measurement
    (Rev.10:5~11:2, Verse 11:1)
 Ⅰ. 척량의 역사로 하나가 됨(계10:5∼11:2,  요절11:1)

Because the mission the Lord entrusted to Simon was to build a church, he gave him a new name, Peter. This means a rock,
and When the church is built, it must stand upright.
Peter, who was entrusted with the mission of building the church, said that if you commit a sin, it is fixed, and if you forgive it, it is forgiven. This means that no matter what nation you are, if you believe in the gospel that Peter preaches, your sins will be forgiven, and if you do not believe, you will be condemned.
  주님께서 시몬에게 맡긴 사명은 교회를 세우라는 것이므로 베드로라는 새 이름을 주셨습니다. 이것은 반석이라는 뜻인데, 교회는 설 적에 바로 서야 된다는 것입니다. 교회를 세우는 사명을 맡은 베드로가 죄를 정하면 정하여지고, 사하면 사하여 진다고 하였습니다. 이것은 어느 민족이나 할 것 없이 베드로가 전하는 복음을 믿으면 죄가 사하여 지고, 믿지 않으면 정죄함을 받는다는 것입니다.

Although there are many denominations now, the forgiveness of sins and salvation are all one. If you do not truly believe in the Atonement of Christ, you cannot be called a church. However, today's churches face many complicated problems about what to do as children of God who have received the remission of sins. Therefore, Apostle John saw as a revelation what the work of unifying the church at the end of mankind would be like.
After giving the warning of the final argument about the truth of the plumb line of judgment, the work of judgment without pity, mercy, and forgiveness will come.
  지금 아무리 교파가 많이 생겼지만, 죄를 사함 받고 구원을 받는다는 것은 다 하나입니다. 만일 그리스도의 속죄를 참으로 믿지 않는다면 교회라고 할 수 없습니다. 그런데 오늘날 교회에 죄 사함을 받은 하나님의 자녀로서 어떻게 하여야 되겠느냐 하는 여러 가지 복잡한 문제가 닥쳐 온 것입니다. 그러므로 사도 요한은 인간 종말에 교회를 통일시키는 역사는 어떠한 것이냐 하는 것을 계시로 보았던 것입니다. 심판의 다림줄의 진리를 최종 변론의 경고를 하고 난후에는 긍휼과 자비가 없고 용서가 없는 심판의 역사가 오는 것입니다.

@ Thus he shaw me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what see you? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the LORD, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more: And the high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with the sword.(Amos.7:7~9)
@ 또 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라. 다림줄을 띄우고 쌓은 담 곁에 주께서 손에 다림줄을 잡고 서셨더니 내게 이르시되 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 다림줄이니이다. 주께서 가라사대 내가 다림줄을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 베풀고 다시는 용서치 아니하리니
이삭의 산당들이 황폐되며 이스라엘의 성소들이 훼파될 것이라 내가 일어나 칼로 여로보암의 집을 치리라 하시니라.(암7:7~8)
@ And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)
@ 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니(마21:44)
@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.(Is.60:12)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라.(사60:12)

1. A person who can prophesy again must appear
    (Rev.10:5~11)
  1. 다시 예언할 수 있는 사람이 나와야 하는 일(계10:5∼11)

@ And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which stands upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.(Rev.10:5~11)
@ 내가 본바 바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사가 하늘을 향하여 오른손을 들고 세세토록 살아계신 자 곧 하늘과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며 땅과 그 가운데 있는 물건이며 바다와 그 가운데 있는 물건을 창조하신 이를 가리켜 맹세하여 가로되 지체하지 아니하리니 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라. 하늘에서 나서 내게 들리던 음성이 또 내게 말하여 가로되 네가 가서 바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 천사의 손에 펴 놓인 책을 가지라 하기로 내가 천사에게 나아가 작은 책을 달라 한즉 천사가 가로되 갖다 먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀 같이 달리라 하거늘 내가 천사의 손에서 작은 책을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀 같이 다나 먹은 후에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라. 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라.(계10:5~11)

Christianity will end with a work of prophesying again. Therefore, in the end of Christianity, Apostle John saw through revelation that even if bitter trials come from eating the little book like honey, prophesy again to many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings. However, the words of Revelation are the gospel to be preached by the saints who will welcome the Lord of the Second Coming. The end of mankind is when the apostle John eats the book of Revelation that he ate like honey and prophesies again.
  기독교는 다시 예언하는 역사로 끝을 맺게 됩니다. 그러므로 기독교 종말에 작은 책을 꿀같이 받아먹어서 쓴 시련이 온다 하여도 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금들에게 다시 예언하라는 것을 사도 요한은 계시로 보았습니다. 그러나 계시록의 말씀은 재림의 주를 맞이할 성도들의 전할 복음인 것입니다. 사도 요한이 받은 계시록을 꿀같이 먹고 다시 예언할 때가 인간 종말입니다.

The end of mankind is when the power of the beast, the seventh head of the red dragon, infiltrates the world and acts in front of the false prophet. If you look at Revelation.17:10, there are seven kings, five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, but when he comes, he must continue for a little while. If "there is one" clearly taught Rome, it would be a certain fact that politicians like Nero, the Roman emperor who was politicizing to get rid of Christianity, would come back to the judges. This is clearly a communist country with an anti-Christian policy of eliminating Christianity.
  인간 종말이라는 것은 붉은 용의 일곱째 머리가 되는 짐승의 세력이 세계를 침투하되 거짓선지를 앞에 놓고 활동할 때라고 하였습니다.
계17:10을 보면 일곱 왕이라 다섯은 망하였고 하나는 있고 다른 이는 아직 이르지 아니하였으나 이르면 반드시 잠깐 동안 반드시 계속하리라 하였습니다. "하나는 있고"한 것이 분명히 로마를 가르쳤다면, 기독교를 없애려고 정치를 하던 로마 황제인 네로와 같은 정치가 심판기에 다시 나오게 될 것은 분명한 사실일 것입니다. 이것은 분명히 기독교를 없애는 반 기독적인 정책을 하고 있는 공산 국가입니다.

@ And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.(Rev.17:9~10)
@ 지혜 있는 뜻이 여기 있으니 그 일곱 머리는 여자가 앉은 일곱 산이요. 또 일곱 왕이라 다섯은 망하였고 하나는 있고 다른 이는 아직 이르지 아니하였으나 이르면 반드시 잠간 동안 계속하리라.(계17:9~10)

Therefore, we will have to see this time as the end of mankind. Because the seventh head perishes and a new age comes. Therefore, at this time, the prophesying again servant will have to appear again. All the prophets said that at the end of the human race, strong apostate politics will emerge from the north, but as the prophesied again servant said, Christ will return, and the northern power will surely perish and a new era will come. The purpose of the prophets is judgment and a new age.
  그러므로 우리는 이때를 인간 종말로 보아야 할 것입니다. 왜냐하면 일곱째 머리가 망하고 새 시대가 오기 때문입니다. 그러므로 이때는 다시 예언하는 종이 나와야 할 것입니다. 모든 선지들은 하나같이 인류 종말에 북방으로부터 배도적인 정치가 강하게 나오지만, 다시 예언하는 종의 말대로 그리스도께서 재림하시므로 반드시 북방 세력이 망하고 새 시대가 올 것을 말했습니다. 선지서의 목적은 심판과 새 시대입니다.

Judgment means that as the words of the prophecy say, the northern forces will perish, and at the same time, those who fear the north more than God and compromise with it will perish together. In other words, when the kingdom of the saints comes, Jehovah Himself striking the north is the judgment of the end of mankind. Therefore, the church taught that the work of prophecy, which includes the books of prophecy and the book of Revelation, will continue, but be united through servants who convey the perfect word of God without adding or subtracting with perfect inspiration.
  심판이라는 것은 예언의 말씀대로 북방 세력이 망하는 동시에 북방을 하나님보다도 더 두려워하고 타협한 자들도 함께 망한다는 것입니다.
  다시 말하면 성도의 나라가 오는데 있어서 여호와 친히 북방을 치시는 것을 인류 종말의 심판이라고 합니다. 그러므로 교회는 선지서를 비롯하여 계시록을 전하게 되는 다시 예언의 역사가 있되 완전한 영감으로 완전한 하나님의 말씀을 가감이 없이 전하는 종을 통하여 하나가 될 것을 가르쳤습니다.

@ Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations.(Jer.1:5)
@ 내가 너를 복중에 짓기 전에 너를 알았고 네가 태에서 나오기 전에 너를 구별하였고 너를 열방의 선지자로 세웠노라 하시기로(렘1:5)
@ Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.(Jer.1:9~10)
@ 여호와께서 그 손을 내밀어 내 입에 대시며 내게 이르시되 보라 내가 내 말을 네 입에 두었노라. 보라 내가 오늘날 너를 열방 만국 위에 세우고 너로 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 넘어뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라.(렘1:9~10)

2. All those who worship in the temple and in the altar are        measured(Rev.11:1)
  2. 성전과 제단 안에서 경배하는 자들이 하나같이 척량을 받는 일          (계11:1)

@ And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.(Rev.11:1)
@ 또 내게 지팡이 같은 갈대를 주며 말하기를 일어나서 하나님의 성전과 제단과 그 안에서 경배하는 자들을 척량하되(계11:1)

Scale is the law of universal unity. Regardless of denomination, anyone who offers sacrifices that are acceptable to God will be recognized by God. God uses representative people, but makes the servants he acknowledges come to realize one another.
Just as the accuracy is revealed when measuring, the certainty of the law of prophecy is known through the representative servant, so the works of understanding and becoming one will take place.
  척량이라는 것은 세계 통일의 법입니다. 누구든지 교파를 막론하고 하나님 앞에 상달되는 제사를 올리는 자라면 하나님께 인정을 받게 됩니다. 하나님께서는 대표적인 사람을 들어 쓰시되 인정하는 종들을 하나같이 깨닫게 하시는 것입니다. 척량을 할 때에 정확한 것이 드러나듯이 대표적인 종을 통하여 예언의 법의 확실성을 알게 되므로 하나같이 깨닫고 하나가 되는 역사가 일어납니다.

Anyone who fears God will have a work of being measured with Amen in their faith and conscience when the exact truth appears legally. In other words, a group united ideologically emerges from the measure of the plumb line, which is the word of prophecy, and becomes one.
  누구든지 하나님을 경외하는 자라면 정확한 진리가 합법적으로 나타날 때에 신앙 양심에서 하나같이 아멘으로 척량함을 받게 되는 역사가 있게 될 것입니다. 다시 말하면 다시 예언의 말씀인 다림줄의 법안에서 사상적으로 뭉쳐지는 단체가 나오므로 하나를 이루게 됩니다.

3. There will be those who will be trampled by the Gentiles        (Rev.11:2)
  3. 이방인들에게 밟힘을 당하는 자들이 있게 되는 일(계11:2)

@ But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.(Rev.11:2)
@ 성전 밖 마당은 척량하지 말고 그냥 두라 이것을 이방인에게 주었은즉 저희가 거룩한 성을 마흔 두달 동안 짓밟으리라.(계11:2)

When the tribulation comes, there will be people who will be eaten by the evil foreign powers, so the remaining ones will automatically become one. For example, On the threshing floor the chaff is forsaken, it is like being and harvesting only the grain in one place. In other words, those who believe in the words of prophecy will receive the works of overcoming the powers of the Gentiles, while those who do not believe will not receive the works of the end and will be eaten by the enemy.
  환란이 올 때에 악한 이방 세력에게 먹힘을 당하는 사람들이 있게 되므로 자동적으로 남은 자가 하나를 이루게 됩니다. 예를 든다면 타작마당에서 쭉정이는 버림을 당하고, 알곡만 한 곳에 거두어들이는 것과 같습니다. 다시 말하면 예언의 말씀을 믿는 자는 이방의 세력을 이길 수 있는 역사를 받게 되고, 믿지 않는 자는 종말의 역사를 받지 못하므로 원수에게 먹힘을 당하게 되는 것입니다.

In the threshing floor, grains gather together and chaff gathers together, so at the end of humankind, they will be completely separated. This is because God uses the Gentile forces to trample the church, and the church is completely divided into two in this tribulation. It is inevitable that a church that receives the mark of the beast will split into a church that does not compromise and overcomes.
  타작마당에서 알곡은 알곡끼리 모이게 되고 쭉정이는 쭉정이끼리 모이게 되듯이 인간 종말에는 완전히 갈라지게 되는 것입니다. 이것은 하나님께서 이방 세력을 들어서 교회를 짓밟게 하시므로, 교회는 이 환란에서 완전히 둘로 갈라지게 됩니다. 짐승의 표를 받는 교회와 타협하지 않고 이기는 교회로 갈라지게 되는 것은 불가피한 일입니다.

Conclusion
  The unification of the church comes about because the works that are fulfilled according to the Word come. Therefore, at the end of time, people will be divided into those who obey the Word and those who do not. Those who have been measured by the words of the prophecy will form a group as victorious warriors, and those who have not been measured will be trampled on because they will compromise with the Gentile  powers.
  결    론
  교회 통일이라는 것은 말씀대로 이루어지는 역사가 내리므로 있게 되는 것입니다. 그러므로 인간 종말에는 말씀을 순종하는 자와 순종치 않는 자로 갈라지게 됩니다. 예언의 말씀의 척량을 받은 자는 승리하는 용사로 한 단체를 이루게 되고, 척량을 받지 못한 자는 이방 세력과 타협을 하게 되므로 밟히게 됩니다.

II. Become one through the work of authority(Rev.11:3~6)
 Ⅱ. 권세 역사로 하나가 됨(계11:3∼6) 

Until this day, Christianity has stood everywhere as a church bought with the blood of Jesus as the work of receiving the forgiveness of sins. Anyone who receives the grace of atonement will receive general salvation. Therefore, this time is called the age of the works of the gifts. However, the work of authority at the end of human life refers to the work of establishing the kingdom of peace on earth with the remaining servants and remaining people amidst tribulations and disasters. This authority is not the work of forgiving sins, but the work of overcoming the power of the red dragon that comes out after receiving permission. This is the work of authority given to those who overcome it with the word when the devil, who comes out after being permitted, deceives as many times as possible.
  기독교가 이 날까지는 죄 사함을 받는 역사로써 어느 곳이나 예수의 피로 산 교회로 선 것입니다. 누구든지 속죄 은총을 받으면 하나같이 일반적 구원을 받게 됩니다. 그러므로 이때를 은사 역사 시대라고 하는 것입니다. 그러나 인간 종말에 권세 역사라고 하는 것은 환란과 재앙 가운데서 남은 종, 남은 백성으로 지상 평화 왕국을 이루는 역사를 말합니다. 이 권세라는 것은 죄를 사하는 역사가 아니고, 허락 받고 나오는 붉은 용의 세력을 이기고 나가는 역사입니다. 이것은 허락 받고 나오는 마귀가 얼마든지 미혹을 할 때에 말씀으로 그것을 이기는 자에게 주는 권세 역사인 것입니다.

Soul salvation is the work of a dead spirit being freed from sin and being reborn by believing in the blood of the cross.
And the fact that this body does not die and goes to the new age is the work of the witness authority of those who overcome it with the word when God opens the authority of the red dragon and tries to deceive it. This does not mean the authority equal to Christ, but the authority that Christ gives to the servants who testify the Word rightly. However, because complete victory is achieved through this authority, the remaining churches automatically become one.
  영혼 구원은 십자가의 보혈을 믿으므로 죽은 영이 죄에서 벗어나 중생 받는 역사입니다. 그리고 이 몸이 죽지 않고 새 시대에 가는 것은 하나님께서 붉은 용의 권세를 개방시켜 미혹해 볼 때에 말씀으로 그것을 이긴 자의 증인권세 역사인 것입니다. 이것은 그리스도와 동등 가는 권세를 말한 것이 아니고, 그리스도께서 말씀을 바로 증거하는 종에게 주는 권세입니다. 그런데 이 권세로 말미암아 완전 승리를 이루게 되므로 남은 교회가 자동적으로 하나가 되는 것입니다.

1. Forming a group through the work of authority(Rev.11:3~4)
  1. 권세 역사로 단체를 이루는 일(계11:3∼4)

@ And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:3~4)
@ 내가 나의 두 증인에게 권세를 주리니 저희가 굵은 베옷을 입고 일천 이백 육십 일을 예언하리라. 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:3~4)

A group can be viewed in many ways. There are political organizations, social organizations, religious organizations, educational organizations, and many other organizations in the world. However, a group united by the work of authority is a ideological group that goes out from the center of the pure Word by receiving the authority that comes according to the Word at the same time as one understands the Word under that work when the representative servant prophesies after receiving the authority. This is a unified group of people who have received the gift within the limit of ascending to the spiritual world. This organization means that the knowledge of the Bible, the inspiration to discern the spirit world, and all actions are united.
  단체라는 것은 여러 가지로 볼 수 있습니다. 세상에는 정치 단체도 있고, 사회단체도 있고, 종교 단체도 있고, 교육 단체도 있고, 그 밖에도 여러 가지 단체가 있는 것입니다. 그러나 권세 역사로 뭉쳐진 단체라는 것은 대표적인 종이 권세를 받고 나와서 예언할 때에 그 역사 아래서 말씀을 하나같이 깨닫는 동시에 말씀대로 오는 권세를 받아 순수한 말씀 중심에서 나가는 사상 단체입니다. 이것은 은사를 받은 사람들이 영계가 올라가는 한계에서 통일된 단체입니다. 이 단체라는 것은 성경을 아는 지식이나 영계를 분별하는 영감이나 모든 행동이 다 하나가 되는 것입니다.

Therefore, in verse 4, "These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stood before the Lord of the earth" taught the work of David's kingship. In Zechariah 4, the work of David's kingdom being restored after being devastated is called the Olive Tree Candlestick. This did not teach only the kingdom of David at that time, but taught that the kingdom of David would completely form a kingdom on earth.
  그러므로 4절에 "이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니"한 것은 다윗 왕권의 역사를 가르쳤습니다. 스가랴 4장을 보면 다윗 왕국이 황폐화 되었다가 복구될 때의 역사를 감람나무 촛대라고 말했는데, 이것은 그 때의 다윗 왕국만을 가르친 것이 아니고 다윗 왕국이 완전히 지상 왕국을 이룰 것을 가르친 것입니다.

Therefore, the gospel that God preached to all the prophets is the word that teaches that the Gentile powers will disappear and the kingdom of David will establish the kingdom of world unification. The Davidic kingdom of world unification taught in the books of prophecy is the word of prophecy that will be fulfilled in the end of mankind. In the future, the church's authority works will appear according to the words of the prophecy, so it will form one group to establish the kingdom on earth.
  그러므로 하나님께서 모든 선지에게 전한 복음은 이방 세력이 없어지고 다윗 왕국이 세계 통일의 왕국을 이룬다는 것을 가르친 말씀입니다. 선지서에 가르친 세계 통일의 다윗 왕국은 인간 종말에 이루어질 예언의 말씀인 것입니다. 앞으로 교회는 권세 역사가 예언의 말씀대로 나타나게 되므로 지상 왕국 건설의 한 단체를 이루게 됩니다.

2. Destroying the enemy through the work of authority              (Rev.11:5)
  2. 권세 역사로 원수를 소멸시키는 일(계11:5)

@ And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth, and devours their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.(Rev.11:5)
@ 만일 누구든지 저희를 해하고자 한즉 저희 입에서 불이 나서 그 원수를 소멸할지니 누구든지 해하려 하면 반드시 이와 같이 죽임을 당하리라. (계11:5)

The authority of the end of human work is the authority of the word of the plumb line of judgment. Satan can never harm the servant who has been given the authority to preach this word because the judgment that completely removes the devil is made because of this word. When that servant testifies of the Word, the Word becomes fire and consumes Satan, the enemy. Therefore, overcoming the devil's temptation is the authority of the word, and in order to become a church that overcomes the forces of the devil, we must achieve unity under the authority of the witness.
 인간 종말의 권세 역사는 심판의 다림줄의 말씀 권세입니다. 이 말씀으로 인해서 마귀를 완전히 없이하는 심판을 내리는 것이므로 이 말씀을 전하는 권세를 받은 종을 사단이 절대로 피해를 줄 수가 없는 것입니다. 그 종이 말씀을 증거 할 때에 말씀이 불이 되어 원수인 사단을 소멸시키는 일이 있게 됩니다. 그러므로 마귀 시험을 이기는 일은 말씀 권세이니, 마귀 세력을 이기는 교회가 되려면 증인 권세 역사 아래 하나를 이루어야 되는 것입니다.

The devil has the authority to harm any number of true witnesses, but since the authority of the word is the work of overcoming the authority of the devil, the authority of the devil that wants to harm is destroyed before the work of the authority of the word. If the devil harms a servant of authority, then the authority of the devil is stronger than the authority of God. However, it is not difficult for a servant who has received the authority of God to overcome the authority of the devil who wants to harm it. It is said that the victory of the work of authority is accomplished with inevitable fruits.
  마귀는 얼마든지 참된 증인을 해할 수 있는 권세를 가졌지만, 말씀의 권세가 마귀 권세를 이기는 역사이므로 해코자 하는 마귀 권세는 말씀 권세의 역사 앞에서 소멸을 받고 마는 것입니다. 만일 권세의 종을 마귀가 해친다면 마귀 권세가 하나님 권세보다도 강하다고 할 수 있습니다.    그러나 하나님의 권세를 받은 종이 해코자 하는 마귀 권세를 이기는 것은 어려운 일이 아니요, 필연적인 열매로 이루어지는 것이 권세 역사의 승리라고 하는 것입니다.

3. Unification of the world through the free work of authority    (Rev.11:6)
3. 자유로운 권세 역사로 세계를 통일하는 일(계11:6)

@ These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.(Rev.11:6)
@ 저희가 권세를 가지고 하늘을 닫아 그 예언을 하는 날 동안 비 오지 못하게 하고 또 권세를 가지고 물을 변하여 피 되게 하고 아무 때든지 원하는 대로 여러 가지 재앙으로 땅을 치리로다.(계11:6)

The authority of witness is to receive both the authority of heaven and the authority of the earth. It is believed that making work in heaven is done according to the words of the witnesses, and governing nature on earth is also done according to the words of the witnesses. Anyone who wants to receive the work that falls like sweet rain must obey the words of the witnesses. It is through the authority of witnesses to subjugate the enemy nation and find out the chosen people on this earth. Since this power of witness is to overcome the enemy in the world, no matter how strong the power is, they have no choice but to submit in front of it.
  증인 권세라는 것은 하늘 권세, 땅의 권세를 아울러 받게 되는 것입니다. 하늘에서 역사를 나리는 것은 증인의 전하는 말씀대로 되는 것이며, 땅에서 자연을 지배하는 것도 증인의 전하는 말씀대로 되는 것이라고 봅니다. 누구든지 단비같이 나리는 역사를 받으려면 증인의 전하는 말씀대로 순종하여야만 됩니다. 이 땅에서 원수의 나라를 굴복시키고, 택한 백성을 찾아내는 일도 증인 권세로 되는 것입니다. 이 증인 권세라는 것은 세상에서 원수를 이기는 것이니 만큼 아무리 강한 세력이라도 그 앞에서 굴복을 할 수밖에 없게 됩니다.
Therefore, although the religious authority of the false prophet or the regime of the antichrist captures many flocks, they have the work of gathering the elect to lead them into the new era, so they become one. If there is no such work, the chosen people cannot be saved under the evil beast's government, and the chosen flock cannot be saved under the religious authority of the false prophet.
The time has come when it is not possible for us to do the work of seeking God's flock through the work of authority. Therefore, the work of God will bring about the unification of the church through the work of the power of witness.
  그러므로 거짓선지의 교권이나 적그리스도의 정권이 많은 양떼를 사로잡고 있지만 택한 자를 새 시대로 인도하기 위하여 한데 모으는 역사가 있으므로 하나가 되게 하는 것입니다. 만일 이러한 역사가 없다면 악한 짐승의 정권 아래서 택한 백성을 구원해 낼 수 없고, 거짓선지 교권 아래서 택한 양떼를 구원해 줄 수가 없습니다.
  우리가 하나님의 양떼를 찾는 일을 권세 역사로 하지 않는다면 안 될 때가 왔습니다. 그러므로 하나님의 역사는 증인 권세 역사로써 교회의 통일을 가져오게 될 것입니다.

Conclusion
  The work of finding the lost people was accomplished under the authority of Christ, and the work of uniting the chosen churches in difficult times is the work of the power of witnesses, and at the same time we are welcoming the Lord of the Second Coming. Now, with the truth of the plumb line of the last judgment and the 2,000 years since Mark's upper room, the opportunity for repentance is to warn the final argument in the previous three and a half years, and the wicked and sinners who do not repent will be annihilated.

결    론
  잃었던 백성을 찾는 일은 그리스도의 권세 아래서 이루어졌고, 어려운 난국에서 택한 교회를 하나가 되게 하는 역사는 증인 권세 역사로 이루어지는 동시에 재림의 주를 맞이하게 되는 것입니다. 이제는 회개의 기회를 마가의 다락방 이후로 2,000년과 마지막 심판의 다림줄의 진리로 전 삼년 반에 최종 변론 경고를 하고 회개치 않는 악인과 죄인은 전멸을 당하게 되는 것입니다.

@ And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as you sees that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
@ 이 열왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라
왕이 사람의 손으로 아니하고 산에서 뜨인 돌이 철과 놋과 진흙과 은과 금을 부숴뜨린 것을 보신 것은 크신 하나님이 장래 일을 왕께 알게 하신 것이라 이 꿈이 참되고 이 해석이 확실하니이다.(단2:44~45)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.