• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

56. A church with an open door, a church with a crown, and a church th…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-08-24 01:06 조회114회 댓글0건

본문

56. A church with an open door, a church with a crown, and a church that escapes the time of testing
56. 열린 문이 있는 교회, 면류관, 시험의 때를 면하는 교회

I. A church with an open door (Rev.3:7-13).
  Ⅰ. 열린 문이 있는 교회.(계3:7-13).

There are churches with open doors, and there are churches without. This is the church established on earth, and complete victory will be achieved when there is an open door from above. Complete victory refers to the work of the kingdom on earth being realized through that church. It tells the work of the Candlestick Church that is coming to an end. Now, the main text testifies that every church has an open door.
  교회는 열린 문이 있는 교회가 있고, 없는 교회도 있습니다. 이는 땅에 세운 교회로서 위로부터 열린 문이 있게 될 때에 완전 승리를 이루게 됩니다. 완전 승리라는 것은 그 교회로 말미암아 지상왕국이 이루어지는 역사를 말하는 것입니다. 끝을 맺는 촛대교회의 역사를 말합니다. 이제 어떠한 교회라야 열린 문이 있다는 것을 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. A church that keeps the Word even with little ability (8)
  1. 적은 능력을 가지고도 말씀을 지키는 교회 (8)

@ I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.(Rel.3:8)
@ 볼찌어다 내가 네 앞에 열린 문을 두었으되 능히 닫을 사람이 없으리라 내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 적은 능력을 가지고도 내 말을 지키며 내 이름을 배반치 아니하였도다.(계3:8)

God does not unconditionally give great abilities to those he loves, but rather gives them small abilities until they do their best as human beings. This is God's good way to see the loyalty and truth of a loved one. Therefore, we must focus our efforts on keeping the Word with the power we have already received rather than rushing to receive great power.
Because he was given less power than he was willing to observe the word, If you believe that great power will come according to the word and put all your energy into keeping the word, God will work according to the word.
  하나님께서는 사랑하는 자에게 무조건 큰 능력을 주시는 것이 아니요 사람으로서 최선의 힘을 다하기까지 적은 능력을 주시는 것입니다. 이것은 사랑하는 자의 충성과 진실을 보기 위한 하나님의 선한 방법입니다. 그러므로 우리는 큰 능력을 받겠다고 날뛰는 것보다도 이미 받은 능력을 가지고 말씀을 지키는 일에 전력을 두어야 합니다. 자기가 말씀을 지켜보려고 하는 것보다도 적은 능력을 받았으므로 말씀대로 큰 능력이 올 것을 믿고 말씀을 지키는 일에 전력을 둔다면 하나님께서는 말씀대로 역사를 내리시는 것입니다.

The work of power is what God gives to those who believe in the Word and fight so that they can win. Therefore, when we realize the infallible Word every day and try to live according to the Word, God's ability to work according to the Word will work even more when difficult things come. If a person believes in the word of God but believes that it will work according to the word and does not fight, God cannot take responsibility for that person.
  능력의 역사라는 것은 말씀대로 믿고 싸우는 자에게 이길 수 있도록 하나님께서 주시는 것입니다. 그러므로 우리가 날마다 정확 무오한 말씀을 깨닫는데서 말씀대로 살아보려고 노력할 때에 말씀대로 역사하시는 하나님의 능력은 어려운 일이 온다 해도 더 큰 역사를 내리시게 됩니다.    만일 어떤 사람이 하나님의 말씀을 믿는다 하면서 그 말씀대로 될 줄 믿고 싸우는 것이 없다면 그 사람을 하나님께서 책임질 수가 없다는 것입니다.

2. The church that wins with the love of the Lord (9)
  2. 주의 사랑으로 승리하는 교회 (9)

@ Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.(Rel.3:9)
@ 보라 사단의 회 곧 자칭 유대인이라 하나 그렇지 않고 거짓말 하는 자들 중에서 몇을 네게 주어 저희로 와서 네 발 앞에 절하게 하고 내가 너를 사랑하는 줄을 알게 하리라.(계3:9)

True victory is based on whether the Lord loves us. No matter how cunningly the liars oppose you, if you fight according to the Word, the Lord works to give you victory. An open door means working quietly on the one you love. Whoever has an open door will receive the kingship, so the power of the enemy will automatically be subdued.
  참된 승리라는 것은 주님께서 사랑하느냐에 의하여 있는 것입니다. 아무리 거짓말을 하는 자들이 궤휼적으로 대항한다 하여도 말씀대로 싸워 나가는 자라면 주님께서 승리하도록 역사해 주십니다. 열린 문이라는 것은 사랑하는 자에게 잠잠히 역사를 내리는 것이니, 누구든지 항상 열린 문이 있는 자라면 왕권을 받게 되므로 원수의 세력이 자동적으로 굴복 당하게 되는 것입니다.

If a person tries to subdue others in his own way, he is not the one who has been loved by the Lord, but he is the one who loves himself. Therefore, since it is an action that has already departed from the love of the Lord from the time of taking the human way, those who have received the love of the Lord will overcome more than enough with the love of the Lord that works according to the word when they go out according to the word.
  만일 어떤 사람이 자기의 방법으로 남을 굴복시키려고 한다면 주의 사랑을 받은 자가 아니요 자기가 자기를 사랑하는 자입니다. 그러므로 인간 방법을 취하는 시간부터 벌써 주의 사랑을 떠난 행동이니 주의 사랑을 받은 자는 말씀을 따라서 나갈 때에 말씀대로 역사하는 주의 사랑으로 넉넉히 이기게 됩니다.

3. The church the Lord protects (10)
  3. 주께서 지키는 교회 (10)

@ Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.(Rel.3:10)
@ 네가 나의 인내의 말씀을 지켰은즉 내가 또한 너를 지키어 시험의 때를 면하게 하리니 이는 장차 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험할 때라.(계3:10)

The church is always responsible for the Lord to protect it when the door of grace is open. Because the Lord acknowledges that church. Therefore, when the door is closed without an open door, it is evidence that the Lord is not pleased, so the church automatically falls into temptation.
When the church does its best to keep the word, God, who sent the word, has the duty to work according to the word, so it overcomes the test that comes according to the word.
  교회라는 것은 항상 은혜의 문이 열려 있을 때에 그 교회는 주님께서 보호해 주실 책임이 있는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 주님께서 그 교회를 인정하시기 때문입니다. 그러므로 열린 문이 없이 닫혀 있을 때에는 주님께서 기뻐하지 않는 증거이므로 그 교회는 자동적으로 시험에 빠지게 되는 것입니다. 교회라는 것은 말씀을 지키는데 전력을 다할 때에 말씀을 보내신 하나님께서 그 말씀대로 역사할 의무가 있으므로 말씀대로 오는 시험을 말씀대로 이기게 되는 것입니다.

4. The church fighting for the crown (11-12)
  4. 면류관을 목적하고 싸우는 교회 (11-12)

@ Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown. Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.(Rel.3:11~12)
@ 내가 속히 임하리니 네가 가진 것을 굳게 잡아 아무나 네 면류관을 빼앗지 못하게 하라. 이기는 자는 내 하나님 성전에 기둥이 되게 하리니 그가 결코 다시 나가지 아니하리라 내가 하나님의 이름과 하나님의 성 곧 하늘에서 내 하나님께로부터 내려오는 새 예루살렘의 이름과 나의 새 이름을 그이 위에 기록하리라.(계3:11~12)

God always pouring down the work of the Holy Spirit on the church is a way to receive the kingship without taking away the crown. Therefore, only the church that fights for the crown always has an open door. What the Lord wants and waits for is the number of servants who will receive the crown.
  하나님께서 항상 교회에 성신의 역사를 내리시는 것은 면류관을 빼앗기지 않고 왕권을 받게 하기 위한 방법인 것입니다. 그러므로 면류관을 목적하고 싸우는 교회라야 항상 열린 문이 있는 것입니다. 주님께서 원하시고 기다리는 것은 면류관을 받을 종들의 수가 차는 것입니다.
Therefore, the Lord's coming back to this earth is for the purpose of giving crowns according to the work done.
Only when we fight to keep the crown from being taken away will the church become an open church, and the church will be able to welcome the Lord of the Second Coming.
  그러므로 주님께서 이 땅에 다시 오시는 것은 일한 대로 면류관을 주기 위한 목적입니다. 항상 면류관을 빼앗기지 않도록 싸워야만 문이 닫히지 않고 열려 있는 교회가 되므로 재림의 주를 맞이할 수 있는 교회가 되는 것입니다.

5. Being a pillar and writing a new name
  5. 기둥이 되고 새 이름이 기록 되는 일

First of all, in Revelation 21:12~14, it says that the names of the 12 tribes and the names of the 12 apostles are recorded in the heavenly city of Jerusalem. Similarly, in Is.49:6, the missionary prophesied as the servant who raises the tribe of Jacob, The names of the patriarchs of the 12 tribes who were sealed as in Rel.7:2~4 that will be recorded in the city of New Jerusalem.
  우선 먼저 계21:12~14에 보면 하늘의 예루살렘 성에 열두 지파의 이름과 열두 사도의 이름이 기록 되였음을 말씀하시는데, 마찬가지로 이49:6 절에 야곱의 지파를 일으키는 종으로 예언된 사명자가 계7:2~4 대로 인 맞은 12지파의 족장 이름이 새 예루살렘 성에 이름이 기록될 것을 말씀하신 것입니다.

@ And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
(Rel.21:12)

@ 크고 높은 성곽이 있고 열 두 문이 있는데 문에 열 두 천사가 있고 그 문들 위에 이름을 썼으니 이스라엘 자손 열 두 지파의 이름들이라.(계21:12)
@ And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.(Rel.21:14)
@ 그 성에 성곽은 열 두 기초석이 있고 그 위에 어린 양의 십 이 사도의 열 두 이름이 있더라.(계21:14)
@ And he said, It is a light thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be my salvation unto the end of the earth.(Is.49:6)
@ 그가 가라사대 네가 나의 종이 되어 야곱의 지파들을 일으키며 이스라엘 중에 보전된 자를 돌아오게 할 것은 오히려 경한 일이라 내가 또 너로 이방의 빛을 삼아 나의 구원을 베풀어서 땅 끝까지 이르게 하리라.
(사49:6)
@ And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.(Rel.7:2~4)
@ 또 보매 다른 천사가 살아계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 땅과 바다를 해롭게 할 권세를 얻은 네 천사를 향하여 큰 소리로 외쳐 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라. 내가 인 맞은 자의 수를 들으니 이스라엘 자손의 각 지파 중에서 인 맞은 자들이 십사만 사천이니
(계7:2~4)

Conclusion
The church wins when there is an open door, and collapses when there is no open door. The perfect love of Christ is love that acts according to the Word. Only the church that not spares its life to keep the Word can achieve complete victory because it has an open door.
  결  론
  교회는 열린 문이 있을 때에 승리요 열린 문이 없을 때에 쓰러지고 맙니다. 그리스도의 완전 사랑이라는 것은 말씀대로 행하는 사랑이니 말씀을 지키는데 생명을 아끼지 않는 교회라야 열린 문이 있으므로 완전 승리를 이루게 되는 것입니다.

II. Let's become a church that escapes the time of testing.
    (Rev.3:7-11).
  Ⅱ. 시험의 때를 면하는 교회가 되자(계3:7-11).

More than any other country, the fact that there are many churches today is our country's pride. Other countries are intoxicated with scientific civilization, and there are many cases where churches are closed or chapels are sold because people do not come to existing churches. In our country, the church has seen a greater expansion than before liberation, more than in any other country. It can be seen as a nation with a strong zeal to seek God.
  금일에 교회가 많다는 것만은 어느 나라보다도 우리나라의 자랑거리가 됩니다. 다른 나라는 과학 문명에 도취가 되어, 있던 교회도 사람이 오지 않으므로 교회가 문을 닫고 또는 예배당을 방매하는 일이 많다는데 우리나라에는 지금에 와서 해방 전보다도 교회가 대 확장을 보게 된 것은 어느 나라보다도 하나님을 찾는 열심이 강한 민족이라고 볼 수 있습니다.

However, the question of whether or not the church has become a church that can avoid the time of great test cannot but be a problem. Even in villages where the poor live, the question is whether those who worship in the chapel are offering worship that can avoid the coming great test when they spend a lot of money to build a bell tower and see a splendid temple. Now, through the text, we can see what kind of church must be to avoid the time of testing.
  그러나 큰 시험의 때를 면할 수 있는 교회가 되었는가 하는 것이 문제가 되는 일이 아닐 수 없습니다. 빈민들이 사는 부락에도 예배당만은 많은 거액을 들여서 종탑을 높이 쌓고 화려한 성전을 보게 될 때에 그 안에서 예배하는 자들이 앞으로 오는 큰 시험의 때를 면할 수 있는 예배를 드리고 있느냐가 문제가 되는 일입니다. 이제 어떠한 교회가 되어야 시험의 때를 면하는 교회가 되느냐 하는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수가 있습니다.

1. Churches with Open Doors (8)
  1. 열린 문이 있는 교회 (8)

@ I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.(Rel.3:8)
@ 볼찌어다 내가 네 앞에 열린 문을 두었으되 능히 닫을 사람이 없으리라 내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 적은 능력을 가지고도 내 말을 지키며 내 이름을 배반치 아니하였도다.(계3:8)

To be a church that is always open, the church must be a church that fights centered on the Word. The Lord always does His work, not because He sees any splendid buildings, famous people, solemn ceremonies, or zealous zeal, and gives grace. In the life of fighting, the work of the Lord that is fulfilled according to His Word flows silently and without visible form, but just as the sap continues to flow from the branches of a tree, the door of grace always comes open.
  교회라는 것은 항상 열려 있는 교회가 되려면 말씀 중심에서 싸우는 교회가 되어야 할 것입니다. 주님께서 항상 역사를 나리는 것은 어떤 화려한 건물이나 유명한 인물이나 엄숙한 의식이나 떠드는 열심을 보고 은혜를 나리는 것이 아니고 화려한 건물도 유명한 인물도 거룩한 의식도 떠드는 열심도 보는 것이 아니고 하나님의 말씀을 떠는 마음에서 싸워 나가는 생활에서 그 말씀대로 이루어지는 주님의 역사가 소리 없이 보이는 모양도 없이 흘러오되 나뭇가지에 진액이 계속 오는 것과 같이 항상 은혜의 문은 열려서 오는 것입니다.

It is not that it comes and does not come at any time, but the door of grace that is always open does not close in the slightest and flows like a river. When such a church becomes a church, all church members can avoid the time of testing by receiving the assurance of hope in the Word and the personal experience of growing day by day from the received grace.
  어느 때는 오고 오지 않는 것이 아니고 항상 열려 있는 은혜의 문은 조금도 닫히지 않고 강물이 흐르듯이 나리고 있는 것입니다. 이러한 교회가 될 때에 모든 교인들은 말씀에서 소망의 확신과 받은 은혜에서 날마다 자라나는 인격적 체험을 받음으로 시험의 때를 면할 수 있는 교회가 되는 것입니다.

2. A church that keeps the word of patience (10)
  2. 인내의 말씀을 지키는 교회 (10)

@ Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.(Rel.3:10)
@ 네가 나의 인내의 말씀을 지켰은즉 내가 또한 너를 지키어 시험의 때를 면하게 하리니 이는 장차 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험할 때라.(계3:10)

If you do not keep the word, you will become a church without trials, persecution, and grace. However, when we become a church that keeps the Word, problems that we must endure will come. When God created the cunning serpent, he gave it the ability to hinder it from keeping God's Word.
Therefore, the devil uses the church that does not stand uprightly as his instrument, and uses the wicked as his tool so that he extremely hates, slanders, ridicules, and oppresses the missionary church where the word is right.
  말씀이라는 것은 지키는 것이 없다면 시험도 핍박도 은혜도 없는 교회가 됩니다. 그러나 말씀을 지키는 교회가 될 때에 참아야만 될 문제가 닥쳐오는 것입니다. 하나님께서 간교한 뱀을 창조할 때에 하나님의 말씀을 지키지 못하도록 방해할 수 있는 기능을 준 것입니다. 그러므로 마귀는 말씀이 바로 서지 못한 교회는 자기의 도구로 삼고 말씀이 바로 선 교회는 극도로 미워하며 훼방하고 조롱하고 압박하도록 악한 자를 들어서 도구로 쓰는 것입니다.

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden were seduced by the serpent, but the devil uses evil people as tools in work to save fallen people. Therefore, without patience, a church that escapes the time of testing cannot be established.
Therefore, when Apostle John saw the complete revelation as one who participated in patience, he saw through the revelation that only those who had patience like Apostle John could escape the time of the great test. God, who gave the Word, does as follows.
  에덴동산에 있는 아담 하와는 뱀이 직접 꾀어 보았지만 타락한 인생을 구원하고자 하는 역사에는 악한 사람들을 마귀가 도구로 쓰는 것입니다. 그러므로 참음이 없다면 시험의 때를 면하는 교회를 이룰 수가 없습니다. 그러므로 사도 요한은 참음에 동참하는 자로서 완전 계시를 볼 때에 사도 요한 같이 참음이 있는 자라야 큰 시험의 때를 면할 수 있는 것을 계시로 보았던 것입니다. 말씀을 주신 하나님은 다음과 같이하시는 것입니다.

(1) It is to make things happen only when people do their best.
(2) What man cannot do is that God works and enables us to overcome. It enables us to become people who can overcome small tests and at the same time avoid the times of great tests.
God does not give to a church that chooses a test beyond which it can bear it, but to make the test come while working to overcome the test. It is God who tests the test, and it is God who escapes the time of the test.
  (1) 사람이 힘을 다해야만 되도록 하는 것이요.
  (2) 사람이 할 수 없는 일은 하나님께서 역사해서 이기도록 해 주시는 것이니 작은 시험을 이길 수 있는 사람이 되게 하는 동시에 큰 시험의 때를 면하게 역사해 주시는 것이니 하나님께서는 감당치 못할 시험을 택한 한 교회에 주는 것이 아니고 시험을 이길 만한 역사를 하시면서 시험이 오게 하는 것이니 시험을 해보는 이도 하나님이요, 시험의 때를 면케 해주시는 이도 하나님이십니다.

However, God does not directly test, but only gives permission to the devil who tests. This means that if you keep the Word, you will no longer have the right to be tested. Doing this is not to benefit the devil, but a way to do more harm to him and greater blessing to your servant.
  그러나 하나님이 직접으로 시험을 해보는 것이 아니고 시험하는 마귀에게 허락을 하는 것뿐입니다. 이것은 말씀을 지키면 더 이상 시험할 권리를 갖지 못하도록 하시는 것입니다. 이렇게 하는 것은 마귀에게 유익을 주는 것이 아니고 마귀에게는 더 화를 주고 당신의 종에게는 더 큰 축복을 주기 위한 방법입니다.

3. The crown must not be taken away (11).
  3. 면류관을 빼앗기지 않아야 합니다.(11).

@ Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown(Rel.3:11)
@ 내가 속히 임하리니 네가 가진 것을 굳게 잡아 아무나 네 면류관을 빼앗지 못하게 하라.(계3:11)

The purpose of God's establishment of the church is to establish the kingdom, so it is to rule the church for the purpose of producing servants who will receive the kingship no matter what. Therefore, if the church is deprived of the kingship, which is the crown, it will become a tree without any fruit and will not be able to remain the church on the day of judgment.
  하나님께서 교회를 세운 목적은 왕국을 이루기 위한 목적이니 어떻게 하든지 왕권 받을 종을 나오게 하기 위한 목적으로 교회를 다스리는 것입니다. 그러므로 교회는 면류관인 왕권을 빼앗긴다면 아무런 열매 없는 나무가 되어 심판 날에 남은 교회가 될 수 없을 것입니다.

Since God wants to establish the earthly kingdom through the candlestick church, the church will not be able to escape the time of testing unless missionaries sacrifice their lives to fight. We see that God's passing the great test is a good plot to achieve a new era through those who have been faithful to their mission until the end.
  하나님께서 촛대교회를 통하여 지상왕국을 이루고자 하는 것이니 교회는 사명자들이 목숨을 바쳐 싸우는 일이 없다면 시험의 때를 면할 수가 없을 것입니다. 하나님께서 큰 시험을 통과시키는 것은 끝까지 사명에 충성을 다한 자를 통하여 새 시대를 이루고자 하는 선한 모략의 방법이라고 보게 됩니다.

Conclusion
God will not be able to establish a new era by leaving the current church as it is. We must pass the time of great test, but only the church that divides the chaff from the grain and fights by the plumb line of the word is the only way to achieve a new era. We come to see that the only way to overcome the time of great test and be victorious is to keep the word of patience.
  결  론
  하나님께서 현 교회를 그냥 두고 새 시대를 이룰 수는 전혀 없을 것입니다. 반드시 큰 시험의 때를 통과시키되 쭉정과 알곡을 갈라놓고 말씀의 다림줄을 잡고 싸워서 나가는 교회만으로 새 시대를 이루는 것이니 우리는 반드시 인내의 말씀을 지켜 나가는 것만이 큰 시험의 때를 면하고 승리하는 길이라고 보게 됩니다.

III. Do not be deprived of the crown (Rev.3:8-11).
  Ⅲ. 면류관을 빼앗기지 말라.(계3:8-11).

In the providence of foreknowledge and predestination, God chooses in the mother's womb, repents and forgives the wrongs of the elect, There is a generous love that asks you to forgive even seventy times seven times. However, in the main text, not to be taken away from the crown implies that you must fight and win to obtain it. This is not an issue of salvation, but an issue of kingship. Now, how not to lose the crown is recorded in the letter of the Philadelphia church.
  하나님은 예지와 예정이 계신 섭리 속에서 모태로 택하기도 하고 택함 받은 자의 잘못을 회개시켜 용서하기도 하고 일곱 번씩 일흔 번이라도 용서하라는 너그러운 사랑이 있는 것입니다. 그러나 본문에 면류관을 빼앗기지 말라는 것은 자기가 싸워서 이겨야만 얻는다는 뜻이 내포되어 있습니다. 이것은 구원 문제가 아니고 왕권 문제가 결부된 것입니다. 이제 어떻게 하여 면류관을 뺏기지 않느냐 하는데 대하여 빌라델비아 교회의 편지에 기록되어 있습니다.

1. Keeping the Word even with little ability (8)
  1. 적은 능력을 가지고도 말씀을 지키는 일 (8)

From a human point of view, there is no work leading to any great miracles or great revivals, but it is because they came from the center of the pure Word. The spiritual realm of faith rises not only through the many works of power, but also through keeping the Word. In Matthew.7:22~23, no matter how many signs and wonders there are, the servant whose word is not aright will not be recognized on the day of the Lord.
  사람이 볼 때 어떤 큰 이적 기사나 큰 부흥에 이르는 역사는 없으나 순수한 말씀 중심에서 나갔기 때문입니다. 신앙의 영계가 올라가는 것은 능력의 역사가 많다는 것만 아니라 말씀을 지키는데 있다는 것입니다. 마7:22 을 보면 아무리 이적과 기사가 있다 하여도 말씀이 바르지 못한 종은 주의 날에 알지 못한다고 하시었습니다.

@ Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.(Mat.7:22~23)
@ 그 날에 많은 사람이 나더러 이르되 주여, 주여 우리가 주의 이름으로 선지자 노릇하며 주의 이름으로 귀신을 쫓아내며 주의 이름으로 많은 권능을 행치 아니하였나이까? 하리니 그때에 내가 저희에게 밝히 말하되 내가 너희를 도무지 알지 못하니 불법을 행하는 자들아 내게서 떠나가라 하리라.(마7:22~23)

2. Not betraying my name (8)
  2. 내 이름을 배반치 않는 일 (8)

This becomes a reward on the condition that they did not betray even when extremely difficult suffering came, causing resentment, discouragement, and fear. As in Matthew.5:11-12, it is said that the greatest reward is when you are reviled by others for the sake of the Lord, heard evil reviews, and are persecuted. For those who have Word-centered faith to suffer more trials than others, it is a plot to elevate the spiritual world. If we look at verse 9 of the main text, the fact that self-proclaimed Jews come and bow down refers to the kingship of the highest spirit world.
  이것은 극도로 어려운 고통이 닥쳐와서 원망스럽고 낙심될 일 공포를 주는 일이 와도 배반치 아니하였다는 조건이 상급이 됩니다. 마5:11-12절과 같이 공연히 주님을 위하여 남에게 욕을 먹고 악평을 듣고 핍박을 당하는 일이 올 때에 상급이 제일 크다고 말한 것입니다. 하나님께서 말씀 중심의 신앙을 가진 자에게 남 보다 시련이 많게 하는 것은 영계를 높이기 위한 모략입니다. 본문 9절을 보면 자칭 유대인들이 와서 절하게 한다는 것은 가장 높은 영계의 왕권을 말한 것입니다.

@ Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.(Mat.5:11~12)
@ 나를 인하여 너희를 욕하고 핍박하고 거짓으로 너희를 거스려 모든 악한 말을 할 때에는 너희에게 복이 있나니 기뻐하고 즐거워하라 하늘에서 너희의 상이 큼이라 너희 전에 있던 선지자들을 이같이 핍박하였느니라.(마5:11~12)

3. Receiving hidden love (9)
  3. 숨은 사랑을 받는 일 (9)

@ Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.(Rel.3:9)
@ 보라 사단의 회 곧 자칭 유대인이라 하나 그렇지 않고 거짓말 하는 자들 중에서 몇을 네게 주어 저희로 와서 네 발 앞에 절하게 하고 내가 너를 사랑하는 줄을 알게 하리라.(계3:9)

The spirit world does not rise from receiving grace in the eyes of others, but in the eyes of human beings, those who seem to be failures, lowly people, or those who have not received any blessings, but those who are comforted and persevere among them will never lose their prize. Therefore, it is to do so that the Lord may receive a reward before God who sees in secret. When difficulties come, those who receive God's hidden love, experienced from the center without anyone knowing, will ensure that the crown is not taken away.
  영계란 남이 보기에 은혜를 받는데서 올라가는 것이 아니고 인간이 볼 때 실패자요, 또는 비천한 자요, 아무 축복도 받지 못한 자 같으나 그 가운데 위로(慰勞)받고 참고 나가는 자는 절대 상을 잃지 않는 것입니다. 그러므로 주님께서, 은밀한 가운데 살피시는 하나님 앞에 상을 받도록 행하라는 것입니다. 어려운 일이 닥쳐 올 때 남 모르게 중심에서 체험하는 하나님의 숨은 사랑을 받고 있는 자는 면류관을 빼앗기지 않도록 한다는 것입니다.

4. It says to hold fast to what you have. (10-11)
  4. 가진 것을 굳게 잡으라고 한 것입니다.(10-11)

@ Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown.(Rel.3:10~11)
@ 네가 나의 인내의 말씀을 지켰은즉 내가 또한 너를 지키어 시험의 때를 면하게 하리니 이는 장차 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험할 때라. 내가 속히 임하리니 네가 가진 것을 굳게 잡아 아무나 네 면류관을 빼앗지 못하게 하라.(계3:10~11)

It is a precious thing for us to receive grace from the Lord, but it is a greater thing to preserve what we have received without losing it. For example, when parents give something to their children, if they keep it well and do not lose it, they will give it something better. In this way, what we received from the Lord is that if we endure to the end, even in small things, the crown will not be taken away from us.
  우리는 주님께 은혜를 받는 것도 귀한 일이지만 받은 것을 잃지 않고 보존하는 일이 더 큰 일입니다. 예를 들면 부모가 어린아이에게 무엇을 줄 때 잘 간수하고 잃어버리지 않는 자이면 더 좋은 것을 주겠다는 것입니다. 이와 같이 주님께 받은 것은 작은 일이라도 끝까지 참고 나가면 면류관을 빼앗기지 않는다는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.