• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

67. Noah’s family follows God’s commands, Ark and olive tree branch. C…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-11-07 09:27 조회61회 댓글0건

본문

67. Noah’s family follows God’s commands, Ark and olive tree branch. Candlestick church.
67. 하나님의 명령대로 준행하는 노아의 가정, 방주와 감람나무 새순. 촛대교회

Ⅰ. Noah's family follows God's commands(Gen.7:1-24).
  Ⅰ. 하나님의 명령대로 준행하는 노아의 가정(창7:1~24).

It would not be an exaggeration to say that in human history, there is no family like Noah's family that unitedly obeyed and followed God's commands. Lot's family also suffered misfortune because they did not agree to be saved from Sodom, and Abraham's family also failed to completely follow God's commands, resulting in the unfortunate Ishmael.
Isaac's family was also unfortunate because the two sons could not get along, so Esau's family came out. Jacob's family also had many unfortunate events, and there were many things that did not bring glory to God. However, God saved Israel through Jacob's faith, which he fought until the end. The kingdom has been achieved.
  인류 역사상 노아의 가정 같이 하나님의 명령에 합심하여 순종하며 준행한 가정은 없다고 해도 과언이 아닐 것입니다. 롯의 가정도 소돔에서 구원을 받을 적에 합심이 안 되므로 불행을 가져왔고 아브라함의 가정도 하나님의 명령대로 완전히 준행치 못하므로 불행스러운 이스마엘이 나왔고 이삭의 가정도 두 아들이 합심이 못되므로 불행스럽게 에서의 족속이 나왔고 야곱의 가정에도 불행스러운 일이 많이 있어서 여러 가지로 하나님께 영광이 못되는 일이 있었지만 하나님은 끝까지 싸운 야곱의 믿음으로 말미암아 이스라엘 왕국이 이루어진 것입니다.

Therefore, Noah's family is seen as becoming a family that becomes the mother of the world in the judgment of annihilation of the entire world, which is a sign for the candlestick church that will enter the new era. Now, according to the text, what Noah did in his family who followed God's command is as follows.
  그러므로 노아의 가정은 전 세계가 전멸되는 심판에서 세계의 어머니가 되는 가정을 이룬 것은 새 시대에 들어갈 촛대 교회에 표징이 되는 일이라고 보게 됩니다. 이제 하나님의 명령을 준행한 노아의 가정에서 행한 일을 본문대로 말하면 다음과 같습니다.

1. A righteous family in the eyes of Jehovah (1).
  1. 여호와 보시기에 의로운 가정(1).

@ And the LORD said unto Noah, Come you and all your house into the ark; for you have I seen righteous before me in this generation.(Gen.7:1)
@ 여호와께서 노아에게 이르시되 너와 네 온 집은 방주로 들어가라 네가 이 세대에 내 앞에서 의로움을 내가 보았음이니라.(창7:1)

Although there were many difficult problems in the 120 years since God's command came to Noah's family, it was a righteous thing to unite and prepare the ark. It can be seen that no one from that era supported or cooperated with Noah's ark. Because if we see that no one entered the ark and only Noah entered with his family, it is an undeniable fact that there were many difficulties during the period of preparing the ark.
  하나님의 명령이 노아의 가정에 온지 일백 이십년 동안에 여러 가지로 어려운 문제가 많이 있지만 합심 단결하여 방주를 준비했다는 것은 의로운 일이 아닐 수 없습니다. 그 시대 사람이 한 사람도 노아의 방주를 지지하고 협조한 자는 하나도 없다고 볼 수 있습니다. 왜냐하면 한 사람도 그 방주에 들어간 자가 없고 노아만 그 가정 식구를 데리고 들어간 것을 본다면 그 방주를 준비할 기간에 어려운 일이 많았다는 것은 부인할 수 없는 사실입니다.

Genesis.6:11-12 says that it was a time when all the people of that era were filled with violence. In this era, if the family had not worked together, Noah would have been unable to prepare the ark. Today, our candlestick church must become a united church like Noah's family so that we can act righteously in God's eyes, and only by doing so, great blessings will come.
It is better for a small number of people to unite than to gather together and not unite. At that time, a perfect candlestick church can be formed.
  그 시대 사람들이 다 강포가 충만할 때라는 것을 창6:11-12에 말했습니다. 이러한 시대에서 그 가정이 합심이 안 되었다면 노아는 도저히 방주를 준비할 수가 없었을 것입니다. 금일에 우리 촛대 교회는 노아의 가정 같이 합심된 교회가 되어야 하나님이 보시기에 의롭게 준행할 수 있고 준행하는 일이 있어야만 큰 축복이 나릴 것이니 많은 사람이 모이고도 합심이 안 되는 것보다 적은 수라도 합심이 될 때에 완전한 촛대교회를 이룰 수가 있습니다.

@ The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.(Gen.6:11~12)
@ 때에 온 땅이 하나님 앞에 패괴하여 강포가 땅에 충만한지라. 하나님이 보신즉 땅이 패괴하였으니 이는 땅에서 모든 혈육 있는 자의 행위가 패괴함이었더라.(창6:11~12)

2. He focused his efforts on saving all who obeyed him(2-9).
  2. 순종하는 자를 다 구원해 주는 일에 전력을 두었습니다.(2-9).

@ Of every clean beast you shall take to you by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creeps upon the earth,
There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.(Gen.9:2~9)
@ 너는 모든 정결한 짐승은 암 수 일곱씩, 부정한 것은 암 수 둘씩을 네게로 취하며 공중의 새도 암 수 일곱씩을 취하여 그 씨를 온 지면에 유전케 하라. 지금부터 칠일이면 내가 사십 주야를 땅에 비를 내려 나의 지은 모든 생물을 지면에서 쓸어버리리라. 노아가 여호와께서 자기에게 명하신대로 다 준행하였더라. 홍수가 땅에 있을 때에 노아가 육백 세라.
  노아가 아들들과 아내와 자부들과 함께 홍수를 피하여 방주에 들어갔고 정결한 짐승과 부정한 짐승과 새와 땅에 기는 모든 것이 하나님이 노아에게 명하신대로 암 수 둘씩 노아에게 나아와 방주로 들어갔더니
(창9:2~9)

Any animal that obeyed and came into the ark would be saved. Noah's Ark can be seen as an ark of love and an ark of grace. Even though the animals had not done any hard work, they were saved unconditionally. Even if no one had worked hard on the ark at that time, anyone who obeyed like an animal and entered before the boat door was closed would have been saved.
  아무런 동물이라도 방주 안으로 순종해 들어오는 동물은 다 구원을 받도록 해 주었던 것입니다. 노아의 방주는 사랑의 방주요, 은혜의 방주라고 볼 수 있습니다. 동물들이 아무런 수고한 일이 없지만 무조건 구원을 해 주었던 것입니다. 그때에 아무리 방주에 수고한 일이 없다하여도 짐승과 같이 순종하고 무조건 뱃 문을 닫기 전에 들어간 자라면 무조건 구원을 얻었을 것입니다.

In this way, those who enter the candlestick church, which is like an ark, will be collectively protected and saved. In other words, no matter how much they reverence God, those who do not believe in the truth of the protection of the elect and do not join the Candlestick Church will fall into the tribulation that comes like a flood. Those who read, hear, and keep it as it is will all be protected and enjoy the glory of the new age. Therefore, the glory that will be received by those who put all their effort into building a candlestick church is an honor that cannot be compared.
  이와 같이 방주와 같은 촛대 교회에 들어오는 자는 단체적으로 보호를 받고 구원을 얻게 될 것입니다. 다시 말하면 아무리 하나님을 공경하던 자라도 택민 보호의 진리를 믿지 않고 촛대 교회에 들어오지 않는 자는 홍수 같이 내려오는 환란에 빠지게 될 것이요, 아무리 교회에 다니지 못하고 있던 자라도 말세 경고를 듣고 촛대 교회에 들어와서 예언의 말씀을 그대로 읽고 듣고 지키는 자는 다 같이 보호를 받고 새 시대 영광을 누리게 될 것입니다. 그러므로 촛대 교회를 세우기에 전력을 두는 자의 그 받을 영광은 족히 비교할 수 없는 영광입니다.

3. Noah’s family that overcame the great wave(10-24).
  3. 큰 파도를 이긴 노아의 가정(10-24).

@ And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread. And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.(Gen.9:10~24)
@ 너희와 함께한 모든 생물 곧 너희와 함께한 새와 육축과 땅의 모든 생물에게 세우리니 방주에서 나온 모든 것 곧 땅의 모든 짐승에게니라.
내가 너희와 언약을 세우리니 다시는 모든 생물을 홍수로 멸하지 아니할 것이라 땅을 침몰할 홍수가 다시 있지 아니하리라. 하나님이 가라사대 내가 나와 너희와 및 너희와 함께하는 모든 생물 사이에 영세까지 세우는 언약의 증거는 이것이라. 내가 내 무지개를 구름 속에 두었나니 이것이 나의 세상과의 언약의 증거니라. 내가 구름으로 땅을 덮을 때에 무지개가 구름 속에 나타나면 내가 나와 너희와 및 혈기 있는 모든 생물 사이의 내 언약을 기억하리니 다시는 물이 모든 혈기 있는 자를 멸하는 홍수가 되지 아니할지라. 포도주를 마시고 취하여 그 장막 안에서 벌거벗은지라. 가나안의 아비 함이 그 아비의 하체를 보고 밖으로 나가서 두 형제에게 고하매 셈과 야벳이 옷을 취하여 자기들의 어깨에 메고 뒷걸음쳐 들어가서 아비의 하체에 덮었으며 그들이 얼굴을 돌이키고 그 아비의 하체를 보지 아니하였더라. 노아가 술이 깨어 그 작은 아들이 자기에게 행한 일을 알고(창9:10~24)

All humans and animals in the world were unable to withstand the waves of the great flood and fell to the ground, but Noah's family, which followed God's commands, was not damaged by the crashing waves of the flood, but instead became a family that moved freely along the waves. This is seen as a blessing that comes only on the condition of obeying God's commands. People are seen as people who do not know what will happen tomorrow, but are stubborn and do not obey the word of Jehovah, who told them what will happen in the future.
  천하에 모든 인류와 동물은 큰 홍수에 파도를 못 이겨 전부 쓰러졌지만 하나님 명령대로 준행한 노아의 가정은 그 홍수의 부딪히는 파도의 피해를 당하지 않고 오히려 그 물결을 따라 자유롭게 움직이고 있는 가정이 되었습니다. 이것은 단지 하나님의 명령대로 순종했다는 조건에서 이루어진 축복이라고 보게 됩니다. 사람이라는 것은 내일 일을 알지 못하면서도 자기 고집을 가지고 앞으로 될 일을 말씀한 여호와의 말씀을 순종치 않는 인간들이라고 보게 됩니다.

It is foolish for us humans to put ourselves forward, and when we obey the commands of the wise God, it may seem foolish to humans, but in hindsight, it becomes wise. No matter how much tribulation covers the whole world like a flood, when we become a church that believes and obeys the words of prophecy, the tribulation that comes like a flood will actually become the victory of the candlestick church.
Now, those who follow God's commands have more hardships, more trials, and even difficult persecutions, but when the flood of trouble comes, the candlestick church, like an ark, will definitely have a place of stability.(Isaiah 33:20-24).
  우리 인간은 자기라는 것을 내세운다는 것은 어리석은 일이요, 지혜로우신 하나님의 명령대로 순종할 때에 인간이 볼 때는 어리석은 일 같으나 지나고 보면 지혜로운 일이 되는 것입니다. 아무리 홍수같이 환란이 온 세계를 덮는다 하여도 예언의 말씀을 믿고 준행하는 교회가 될 때에 홍수같이 밀려오는 환란은 오히려 촛대 교회의 승리를 이루는 일이 되고 말 것입니다. 지금은 하나님의 명령을 준행하는 자가 더 수고롭고 시험이 많고 심지어 어려운 핍박도 있지만 물밀듯 내려오는 환란이 올 때는 방주와 같은 촛대 교회는 반드시 안정처가 있게 되는 것입니다.
(사33:20-24).

@ Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: your eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
But there the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby. For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us. Your tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great spoil divided; the lame take the prey.
And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.(Is.33:20~24)
@ 우리의 절기 지키는 시온 성을 보라 네 눈에 안정한 처소 된 예루살렘이 보이리니 그것은 옮겨지지 아니할 장막이라 그 말뚝이 영영히 뽑히지 아니할 것이요 그 줄이 하나도 끊치지 아니할 것이며 여호와께서는 거기서 위엄 중에 우리와 함께 계시리니 그 곳은 마치 노질하는 배나 큰 배가 통행치 못할 넓은 하수나 강이 둘림 같을 것이라. 대저 여호와는 우리 재판장이시요 여호와는 우리에게 율법을 세우신 자시요 여호와는 우리의 왕이시니 우리를 구원하실 것임이니라. 너의 돛대 줄이 풀렸었고 돛대 밑을 튼튼히 하지 못하였었고 돛을 달지 못하였었느니라. 때가 되면 많은 재물을 탈취하여 나누리니 저는 자도 그 재물을 취할 것이며
그 거민은 내가 병들었노라 하지 아니할 것이라 거기 거하는 백성이 사죄함을 받으리라.(사33:20~24)

Conclusion
When God judges with water, the judgment is not a judgment of works, but a judgment of the gospel. The fact that anyone who enters the ark will live and that anyone who cannot enter will die is in contrast to the judgment that will occur in the future when a new era is established, where those who receive the mark of the beast will die and those who do not will live.
In other words, if the judgment of Noah's flood was prophetic, then when the judgment and disaster of annihilation of the race comes according to the words of the end times prophecy, the candlestick church will become the fruit of a completely new era.

결  론
  하나님께서 물로 심판할 때에 그 심판은 행위 심판이 아니고 복음 심판입니다. 누구든지 방주 안에 들어가면 살고 못 들어가면 다 죽게 된다는 것은 앞으로 새 시대를 이룰 때에 짐승의 표를 받으면 죽고 안 받으면 산다는 심판과 대조가 됩니다. 다시 말하면 노아 홍수 심판은 예언적이라면 종말의 예언의 말씀대로 인종 전멸의 심판과 재앙이 올 때에 촛대 교회는 완전히 새 시대를 이루는 열매가 될 것입니다.

If you obey God's commands, you will live, and if you do not obey God's commands, you will die. This is the same judgment whether it was the time of Noah or the time of the Lord's second coming. After the judgment of Noah's flood, a covenant was established to establish a new era on earth, and at the Second Coming of the Lord, that covenant will be fully fulfilled.
  하나님 명령을 준행하면 살고 그 명령을 순종치 않으면 죽는다는 것이 노아 때나 주 재림 기나 동일한 심판이 됩니다. 노아 홍수 심판 후에 지상에 새 시대를 이룰 수 있는 언약이 성립되었고 주 재림 기에는 그 언약이 몽땅 이루어지는 것입니다.

Ⅱ. The ark hanging on Mount Ararat, Olive tree sprout            (Gen.8:1-9).
  Ⅱ. 아라랏 산에 걸린 방주와 감람나무 새순(창8:1~9).

When God judged the world with water and Noah's ark was used by the remnant to pioneer a new land, the fact that the ark was hung on Mount Ararat has the following significance.
  First: I think it was done to show evidence to everyone in the future.
  It has now been discovered that the ark is frozen on the top of Mt. Ararat, and the shape of the ship has been published in the newspaper. However, one may think that God's intention to change the climate was to freeze the ark so that it would not rot. In any case, it is an unmistakable fact that the climate changed after Noah's flood judgment.
  하나님께서 물로 세상을 심판할 때에 노아의 방주로 남은 자가 새 땅을 개척하게 할 때 아라랏 산에 방주가 걸린 것은 다음과 같은 의의가 있습니다.
  첫째 : 후세에 모든 사람들에게 증거를 보여주기 위하여 된 일이라고 봅니다.
  지금 방주가 아라랏 산꼭대기에 얼어붙어 있다는 것을 현재 발견하여 배의 형체가 신문에 발표한 사실이 있지만 하나님께서 기후가 변천되게 했다는 것도 그 방주를 썩지 않게 얼어 붙이기 위한 뜻이 아닌가 하는 생각도 가질 수 있습니다. 하여튼 노아 홍수 심판 후에 기후가 변천되었다는 것은 틀림없는 사실입니다.

Second: Just as the ark was hung on a high mountain to eliminate the seeds of evil and spread the race to this land, the good news of the candlestick church that will create a new era also begins on a high mountain, says Isaiah 40:9.
I always believe that God did not do everything that was done without any meaning, but that it expressed the truth that will happen in the future.
  둘째 : 이 땅에 악의 씨를 없애고 인종을 전하는 시발점이 높은 산에 방주가 걸린 것 같이 새 시대를 이루는 촛대 교회의 아름다운 소식도 높은 산에서 시작된다고 사40:9이하에 말씀했습니다. 언제나 하나님은 모두 되어지는 일을 아무런 의의가 없이한 것이 아니고 앞으로 될 진리를 표현했다고 봅니다.

Third: The fact that the ark sat on a high place showed the most consecrated will. I think the fact that it was seated on the quietest and most holy mountain, rather than on a worldly human being, indicated that the candlestick church should be consecrated. Now, I think there is the following significance regarding the olive tree shoots that came into the ark.
  셋째 : 방주가 높은 곳에 앉게 된 것은 가장 성별된 뜻을 보인 것입니다. 속화된 인간에 있지 않고 가장 조용하고 거룩한 산 위에 앉게 한 것은 촛대 교회는 성별되어야 된다는 뜻을 나타냈다고 봅니다. 이제 방주 안으로 들어온 감람나무 새순에 대하여 다음과 같은 의의가 있다고 봅니다.

1. A dove brought it(10-11a).
  1. 비둘기가 가지고 옴(10-11상).

@ And he stayed yet other seven days And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.(Gen.8:10~11)
@ 또 칠일을 기다려 다시 비둘기를 방주에서 내어놓으매 저녁때에 비둘기가 그에게로 돌아왔는데 그 입에 감람 새 잎사귀가 있는지라 이에 노아가 땅에 물이 감한 줄 알았으며(창8:10~11)

This means that the work of the Holy Spirit, like a dove, shows the signs of the olive tree kingship. The work of the true olive tree means that it will only be accomplished by the work of the Holy Spirit, who is like the purest dove. When the Holy Spirit descended like a dove on the head of Jesus as he came up from the Jordan River after being baptized, the gates of heaven opened and evidence appeared that Jesus was the Son of God. This became the starting point of work forming a new era.
  이 뜻은 비둘기 같은 성신의 역사는 감람나무 왕권의 징조를 보여준 것이라고 봅니다. 참 감람나무의 역사라는 것은 가장 순결한 비둘기 같은 성신의 역사라야 이루어질 것을 뜻한 것입니다. 요단강에서 침례를 받고 올라오는 예수님의 머리 위에 성령이 비둘기 같이 임할 때에 하늘 문이 열려지며 예수는 하나님의 아들이라는 증거가 나타났다. 이것이 새로운 시대를 이루는 역사의 시작점이 되었던 것입니다.

2. The bringing of olive tree shoots into the ark can be seen as showing that the work of Branch in the candlestick church, like the ark, will be revealed (11b).
  2. 감람나무 새 순을 방주로 들인 것은 방주와 같은 촛대 교회의 순의 역사가 나타날 것을 보여준 일이라고 볼 수 있습니다.(11하).

For the purpose of establishing David's kingdom, the olive shoots appeared on the ark through a dove, and when there was judgment after the ark, olive Branch's servants would appear, and the olive Branch announced the good news of the human pioneering that began on the ark. The appearance of new Branch on land that had been submerged and destroyed was a joyful event that brought about a new era. Now, the appearance of the servants of Branch in the Candlestick Church should be the starting point of a new era.
  다윗 왕국이 이루어질 것을 목적하고 감람나무 순이 비둘기를 통하여 방주에 나타난 것은 방주 후에 심판이 있게 될 때는 감람나무 순의 종이 나타날 것을 방주에서 시작된 인간 개척을 감람나무 순으로 기쁜 소식을 알려 주었습니다. 물에 잠기어 멸망한 땅 위에 새순이 나타났다는 것은 새로운 시대를 이루는 기쁨을 주는 일이 되었던 것입니다. 이제 촛대 교회의 순의 종들이 나타나는 것은 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 시작점이 되어야 할 것입니다.

3. Complete pioneering begins(12-19).
  3. 완전한 개척을 시작함(12-19).

@ And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried. And God spake unto Noah, saying Go forth of the ark, you, and your wife, and your sons, and your sons' wives with you. Bring forth with you every living thing that is with you, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth. And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him: Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creeps upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark. (Gen.8:12~19)
@ 또 칠일을 기다려 비둘기를 내어 놓으매 다시는 그에게로 돌아오지 아니하였더라. 육백일 년 정월 곧 그 달 일일에 지면에 물이 걷힌지라 노아가 방주 뚜껑을 제치고 본즉 지면에 물이 걷혔더니 이월 이십칠일에 땅이 말랐더라. 하나님이 노아에게 말씀하여 가라사대 너는 네 아내와 네 아들들과 네 자부들로 더불어 방주에서 나오고 너와 함께한 모든 혈육 있는 생물 곧 새와 육축과 땅에 기는 모든 것을 다 이끌어 내라 이것들이 땅에서 생육하고 땅에서 번성하리라 하시매 노아가 그 아들들과 그 아내와 그 자부들과 함께 나왔고 땅위의 동물 곧 모든 짐승과 모든 기는 것과 모든 새도 그 종류대로 방주에서 나왔더라.(창8:12~19)

The Candlestick Church is a church pioneering a new era, and Noah's Ark is clearly seen as a prophecy referring to the Candlestick Church. Just as the family of eight in the ark became the seed of the world's human race, in the future the remnant in the candlestick church will become the race that forms the new era. Therefore, the candlestick church is to know the beautiful news through the servants of the olive tree Branch and to establish a new era. The Davidic royal family is called the work of the olive tree, Psalm 52:8, Zechariah 4:3 and 12, Romans 11:24, Revelation 11:4 says:
  촛대 교회는 그대로 새로운 시대를 개척하는 교회인데 노아 방주는 분명히 촛대 교회를 뜻한 예언이라고 보게 됩니다. 방주 안에 있는 여덟 식구가 세계 인류의 인종의 씨가 된 것 같이 앞으로 촛대 교회 안에 있는 남은 자들이 새 시대를 이루는 종족이 될 것입니다. 그러므로 촛대 교회라는 것은 감람나무 순의 종을 통하여 아름다운 소식을 알게 되고 새로운 시대를 이루게 되는 것이니 다윗 왕족을 감람나무의 역사라고 시52:8과 슥4:3과 12절, 롬11:24, 계11:4에 말했습니다.

This all refers to David's royal lineage rather than teaching the olive tree physical Israel. Therefore, the olive tree Branch that appeared in the ark definitely appeared as a sign that the kingdom of saints would be established.
  이것은 전부가 감람나무 육적 이스라엘을 가르친 것보다도 다윗의 왕권 계통을 뜻한 것입니다. 그러므로 방주에 나타난 감람나무의 순은 반드시 성도의 나라가 이루어지는 표적으로 나타난 것입니다.

@ But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.(Ps.52:8)
@ 오직 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영영히 의지하리로다.(시52:8)
@ And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.(Zech.4:3)
@ 그 등대 곁에 두 감람나무가 있는데 하나는 그 주발 우편에 있고 하나는 그 좌편에 있나이다 하고(슥4:3)
@ And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?(Zech.4:12)
@ 다시 그에게 물어 가로되 금 기름을 흘려내는 두 금관 옆에 있는 이 감람나무 두 가지는 무슨 뜻이니이까?(슥4:12)
@ For if you wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?(Rom.11:24)
@ 네가 원 돌 감람나무에서 찍힘을 받고 본성을 거스려 좋은 감람나무에 접붙임을 얻었은즉 원 가지인 이 사람들이야 얼마나 더 자기 감람나무에 접붙이심을 얻으랴.(롬11:24)
@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(계11:4)

Conclusion
The ark and the olive tree shoots on Mount Ararat will be the alpha work of creating a new era. The Lord said that in the end, when the candlestick church, which is like the ark, and the new kingdom is established through servants like the olive tree shoots, it will be like the time of Noah.
  결  론
  아라랏 산에 방주와 감람나무의 순은 새 시대를 이루는 알파적인 역사가 되는 것이니 종말에 방주와 같은 촛대 교회가 감람나무 순과 같은 종들로 말미암아 새로운 왕국이 이루어질 때는 노아 때와 같다고 주님께서 말씀하셨던 것입니다.

If the prophetic age began with Noah's ark, we must know that the prophecy will be fulfilled in the last days through the ark-like church as new servants of olive tree shoots appear. Just as the ark was fully prepared and there was a remnant who became the seeds of a new era, so also at the end of Christianity there is a fully prepared candlestick church, and only within it will those who will form a new era be born. Today's church cannot be considered to have fulfilled the qualifications of the ark. Because the church lacks so many things.
  노아 방주로 말미암아 예언적인 시대가 시작되었다면 말세에 방주와 같은 교회로 말미암아 예언이 성취될 것은 새로운 감람나무 순의 종들이 나타나므로 이루어질 것을 알아야 할 것입니다. 방주에 완전한 준비가 있으므로 남은 자가 있게 되어 새로운 시대를 이루는 씨가 된 것 같이 기독교 종말에도 완전 준비를 갖춘 촛대 교회가 있으므로 그 안에서만이 새로운 시대를 이룰 자를 내게 된 것입니다. 금일의 교회는 방주의 자격을 이루었다고 볼 수 없습니다. 왜냐하면 교회가 너무나 부족한 것이 많기 때문입니다.

First, it is a church that does not know the truth.
  Second, the church lacks unity.
  Third, it can be seen as a church that completely lacks                sacrificial service.
  첫째로는 진리를 모르는 교회요.
  둘째로는 합심이 되지 못한 교회요.
  셋째로는 완전히 희생 봉사가 부족한 교회라고 볼 수 있습니다.

If we are to form a candlestick church in the future, we must become like Noah's ark, and the arrival of green shoots through a dove into the ark means that the kingship that will create a new era will emerge from a fully prepared church.
  우리가 앞으로 촛대 교회를 이루려면 노아 방주 같이 되어야만 될 것이니 방주 안으로 비둘기를 통하여 푸른 새순이 들어온 것은 완전 준비가 된 교회에서 새 시대를 이루는 왕권이 나올 것을 뜻한 것입니다.

Ⅲ. The Word and the World Appeared in Noah's Family            (Genesis 8:20-22, 9:25-27).
  Ⅲ. 노아 가정에 나타난 말씀과 세계(창8:20-22, 9:25-27).

Noah's family can be considered the most precious family in human history. In terms of personal faith, there are many special people throughout history, but Noah's family, which became the mother family of all mankind in the unity of the entire family, is a representative family, and the word of Jehovah that appeared in that family will continue to be great until all mankind exists on this earth. I think this is a statement made about a problem. Now the words and world problems that appeared in Noah's family are as follows.
  인류 역사상 가장 귀한 가정은 노아 가정이라고 볼 수 있습니다. 개인적인 신앙으로는 특별한 사람들이 역사적으로 많이 있지만 온 가정이 단합된 가운데서 세계 인류의 어머니 가정이 되는 노아의 가정은 대표적인 가정이니만큼 그 가정에 나타난 여호와의 말씀은 세계 인류가 이 땅에 존재할 때까지 큰 문제를 놓고 나타난 말씀이라고 봅니다. 이제 노아의 가정에 나타난 말씀과 세계 문제를 다음과 같이 말합니다.

1. Problems of the natural world (8:20-22).
  1. 자연계 문제(8:20-22).

@ And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.(Gen.8:20~22)
@ 노아가 여호와를 위하여 단을 쌓고 모든 정결한 짐승 중에서와 모든 정결한 새 중에서 취하여 번제로 단에 드렸더니 여호와께서 그 향기를 흠향하시고 그 중심에 이르시되 내가 다시는 사람으로 인하여 땅을 저주하지 아니하리니 이는 사람의 마음의 계획하는 바가 어려서부터 악함이라 내가 전에 행한 것 같이 모든 생물을 멸하지 아니하리니 땅이 있을 동안에는 심음과 거둠과 추위와 더위와 여름과 겨울과 낮과 밤이 쉬지 아니하리라.(창8:20~22)

When God spoke after receiving the fragrant sacrifice offered in Noah's family, he said that while the earth lasts, planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, will not cease. We can live with peace of mind by believing in God’s covenant that governs nature. Because God does nothing without a covenant. If the natural world moves without the Creator's covenant, it could be considered a world without peace of mind. However, according to the words expressed in Noah's family, there are certain changes in the natural world, so humans cannot live on Earth. There will never be anything that doesn't happen.
  하나님은 노아의 가정에서 드리는 제사를 향기롭게 받고 말씀하실 때에 땅이 있을 동안에는 심음과 거둠과 추위와 더위와 여름과 겨울과 낮과 밤이 쉬지 아니하리라고 하시었습니다. 우리는 자연을 지배하는 하나님의 언약을 믿고 안심하고 살 수 있습니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 무엇이나 언약이 없이 행하시는 일은 없기 때문입니다. 만일 자연계가 움직이는 일에 있어서 자연이라는 모든 움직이는 일이 조물주의 언약이 없이 움직이는 것이라면 안심할 수 없는 세계라고 볼 수 있을 것이로되 노아의 가정에 나타난 말씀에 의하여 자연계의 어떤 변동이 있으므로 지구에서 사람이 살 수 없는 일은 절대 없을 것입니다.

Because Noah's family was saved from the judgment of the flood because they believed God's word, we can believe without doubt in a future without major changes in the natural world based on the word expressed in that family. More than any scientist's words, we should trust the words of Noah's family.
  왜냐하면 노아의 가정이 하나님의 말씀을 그대로 믿어서 온 가정이 홍수 심판에서 구원을 받은 가정이므로 그 가정에 나타난 말씀에 의하여 자연계에 큰 변동이 없는 장래를 의심 없이 믿을 수 있습니다. 어떤 과학자의 말보다도 우리는 노아의 가정에 나타난 말을 믿어야 할 것입니다.

2. Praise to the God of Shem (25-26).
  2. 셈의 하나님을 찬송할 일(25-26).

@ And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.(Gen.9:25~26)
@ 이에 가로되 가나안은 저주를 받아 그 형제의 종들의 종이 되기를 원하노라. 또 가로되 셈의 하나님 여호와를 찬송하리로다. 가나안은 셈의 종이 되고(창9:25~26)

God spoke the words through Noah's mouth, "I will praise the God of Shem," and God appeared in Shem's tent from Noah's home until today. In the Age of Covenant, the Age of Law, and the Age of Grace, a new work of the age was revealed in the tabernacle of shem, and was accomplished at the same time as the word of God was revealed in each age.
  하나님은 노아의 입을 통하여 “셈의 하나님을 찬송하리라”고 한 말씀은 노아의 가정에서부터 금일까지 셈의 장막에 하나님은 나타났습니다.  언약 시대나 율법 시대나 은혜 시대나 다 셈의 장막에서 시대적인 새로운 역사가 나타나서 시대 시대에 하나님의 말씀이 나타나는 동시에 이루어진 것입니다.

Abraham, Moses, and the Messiah all appeared in the tent of Shem so that the world could know the work of fulfilling God's word. In the future, judgment and a new era are ahead, and the work of avoiding urgent troubles and disasters and entering the new era as a remnant is also carried out in the Eastern lands. It was said that it was the end, and God said that He would come with glory on the side where the sun rises, so today we see that the country of Antichrist is so powerful that it has swallowed up everything on the Asian continent, and the remaining land is our country.
  아브라함도 모세도 메시야도 다 셈의 장막에서 나타나 하나님의 말씀이 이루어지는 역사를 세상이 알도록 한 것이니 앞으로 심판과 새 시대를 앞에 놓고 급한 환란과 재앙을 피하고 남은 자가 되어 새 시대에 들어가는 역사도 동방 땅 끝이라고 말했고 하나님은 해 돋는 편에 영광으로 임하실 것을 말씀했으니 오늘에 지금 아시아 대륙에 적그리스도의 나라가 강한 위력을 가지고 다 삼켜 먹다 남은 땅은 우리나라라고 보게 됩니다.

Therefore, God's protection is upon our country, and we will praise the God of Shem. Isaiah 24:16 says, “From the ends of the earth we hear a voice singing, ‘Give glory to the righteous one.’ It is written in Isaiah 42:10 that we are to sing a new song to the Lord and praise him from the ends of the earth, and in Isaiah 59:19 it is written, “We will fear the glory from the rising of the sun.” It is clear that when praising the God of Shem, It is said that on the day of disaster, the people of the East and the ends of the earth will praise God.
When the God of Shem showed all the visions in Shem's tent, the Middle East said that the North would be destroyed, and the East said that they would glorify Jehovah, and the people of the West said that the work revealed in Shem's tent Since it follows  it is said that the East and the West are combined.
  그러므로 하나님의 보호는 우리나라에 있으므로 셈의 하나님을 찬송하게 될 것입니다. 사24:16를 보면 “땅 끝에서부터 노래하는 소리가 우리에게 들리기를 의로우신 자에게 영광을 돌리세 하도다.” 라고 기록되어 있고 사42:10을 보면 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라고 하였고 사59:19에 “해 돋는 편에서 영광을 두려워하리라”고 한 것을 보면 셈의 하나님을 찬송할 때는 분명히 재앙의 날에 동방 땅 끝 사람이 하나님을 찬송한다고 하였으니 셈의 하나님은 셈의 장막에서 모든 묵시를 보여줄 적에 중동에서 북방은 망한다고 하였고 동방에서는 여호와를 영화롭게 한다고 하였고 서방 사람은 셈의 장막에서 나타난 역사를 따라가게 되므로 동방과 서방이 결합된 것을 말했습니다.

God said that he would raise up people in the East and work to become representative people in establishing a new era, so even if the difficulties in the Far East are currently faced with difficulties that cannot be solved by manpower, a new work that can praise God will appear in the tent of Shem. I see it as evidence that the time has come.
  하나님께서 동방에서 사람을 일으켜 새로운 시대를 이루는 일에 대표적인 사람이 되도록 역사할 것을 말씀했으니 아무리 지금 극동 난제를 인력으로 어찌할 수 없는 난관이 닥쳐왔더라도 셈의 장막에서 하나님을 찬송할 수 있는 새로운 역사가 나타날 때가 온 증거라고 보게 됩니다.

@ From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.(Is.24:16)
@ 땅 끝에서부터 노래하는 소리가 우리에게 들리기를 의로우신 자에게 영광을 돌리세 하도다 그러나 나는 이르기를 나는 쇠잔하였고 나는 쇠잔하였으니 내게 화가 있도다. 궤휼자가 궤휼을 행하도다. 궤휼자가 심히 궤휼을 행하도다. 하였도다.(사24:16)
@ Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.(Is.42:10)
@ 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라.(사42:10)
@ So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.(Is.59:19)
@ 서방에서 여호와의 이름을 두려워하겠고 해 돋는 편에서 그의 영광을 두려워할 것은 여호와께서 그 기운에 몰려 급히 흐르는 하수 같이 오실 것임이로다.(사59:19)

3. Enlarging Japheth and allowing him to live in Shem’s tent        (27).
  3. 야벳을 창대케 하여 셈의 장막에 거하게 하는 일(27).

@ God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.(Gen.9:27)
@ 하나님이 야벳을 창대케 하사 셈의 장막에 거하게 하시고 가나안은 그의 종이 되게 하시기를 원하노라 하였더라.(창9:27)

Today, the forces called the Four Great Powers seem to control the fate of the world, but the forces of scientific civilization of the Four Great Powers will not create a kingdom of peace in the world, but will eventually come and reside in the tent of Shem and establish a new era. Because God's work that transcends science is revealed in Shem's tent.
  금일에 사대 강국이라는 세력은 세계 운명을 좌우하는 것 같이 보이지만 사대 강국의 과학적 문명의 세력이 세계를 평화의 왕국을 이루는 것이 아니고 결말은 셈의 장막에 와서 거하므로 새로운 시대를 이루게 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 과학을 초월한 하나님의 역사는 셈의 장막에 나타나기 때문입니다.
As Japheth grew, its material civilization seemed to bow before its power, but the end result was that God's work took place in the East, Shem's tent, and the wealth of the nations of the world returned to the people of the East with whom God was with God. This is what the LORD has said. From a human perspective, the greatness of Japheth can be surprising, but since the God of Shem appears, all of Japheth's mighty forces will bow down and follow the work that takes place in Shem's tent, creating a new era.
  야벳이 창대케 되므로 그 물질 문명이 세계 인류가 그 세력 앞에서 머리를 숙이게 된 것 같으나 결말은 셈의 장막인 동방에서 하나님의 역사가 일어나므로 세계 열방의 재물은 하나님이 같이하는 동방 사람에게로 돌아오고 말 것을 여호와께서 말씀하셨습니다. 인간이 볼 때는 야벳이 창대한 것을 놀랄 수밖에 없는 일이지만 셈의 하나님이 나타나므로 야벳의 창대한 세력은 다 굴복을 하고 셈의 장막에서 일어나는 역사를 따라 옴으로써 새로운 시대를 이루게 될 것입니다.

Conclusion
The word that appeared in Noah's family will bear perfect fruit by establishing a new era, so the recording of the complete Bible in the world can also be seen as a record of the work of the fulfillment of the word that appeared in Noah's family. Therefore, salvation, like Noah's family, will come to a complete end when all the words expressed in that family are fulfilled, and the work will come to an end just like it did in Noah's time. Noah's family foreshadows the candlestick family of the last days. A Candlestick family is a family that overcomes the devil.
  결  론
  노아의 가정에 나타난 말씀은 새 시대를 이루는 것으로 완전한 열매를 맺게 될 것이니 완전한 성경이 세상에 기록된 것도 노아의 가정에 나타난 말씀이 이루어지는 역사를 기록한 것이라고 보게 됩니다. 그러므로 노아의 가정과 같이 구원받는 일이 있게 되는 것은 그 가정에 나타난 말씀이 다 이루어질 때에 완전히 끝을 맺는 역사가 노아 때와 같이 이루어질 것입니다. 노아의 가정은 말세에 촛대가정을 예표한 것입니다. 촛대가정은 마귀를 이기고 나오는 가정입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.