• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

69. The problem of the altar of the end of man, the work that will glo…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-11-24 11:19 조회55회 댓글0건

본문

69. The problem of the altar of the end of man, the work that will glorify Jehovah on the day of wrath
69. 인간 종말의 제단 문제, 진노의 날에 여호와를 영화롭게 할 일

Ⅰ. The problem of the altar of the end of humanity
      (Is.19:19-25)
  Ⅰ. 인간 종말의 제단 문제(사19:19-25)

Human beings cannot live without religion, and religion cannot exist without an altar. Therefore, we must know what kind of altar must be present at the end of humanity. Whenever God worked on the people of that era, He did it centered on the altar.
  인간이라는 것은 종교가 없이 살 수 없고 종교라는 것은 제단이 없이 있을 수 없습니다. 그러므로 우리는 인간 종말에 반드시 있어야 할 제단은 어떠한 제단이라는 것을 알아야 합니다. 언제나 하나님께서는 그 시대 시대의 사람에게 역사하실 때에 제단을 중심하여 역사하셨습니다.

There was Noah's altar at the end of the Age of Conscience, Abraham's altar during the Age of Covenant, the Passover altar during the Age of Law, and the Attic altar during the Age of Grace, and it is said in the text that there will be an altar for Jehovah at the end of humanity. The text testifies to what kind of altar it will be for Jehovah in the end of mankind.
  양심 시대 말기의 노아의 제단, 언약 시대 아브라함의 제단, 율법 시대의 유월절 제단, 은혜 시대의 다락방 제단이 있었고 인간종말에 여호와를 위하여 제단이 있을 것을 본문에 말씀하셨습니다. 인간 종말에 여호와를 위한 제단은 어떠한 제단이라는 것을 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. Central altar (19)
  1. 중앙 제단 (19)
@ In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.(Is.19:19)
@ 그 날에 애굽 땅 중앙에는 여호와를 위하여 제단이 있겠고 그 변경에는 여호와를 위하여 기둥이 있을 것이요(사19:19)

At the time of the Lord's Second Coming, when people's hearts are extremely deteriorating, the economy is in chaos, politics is corrupt, and the world is being deceived, the central altar means the place where the work of salvation on the day of disaster will take place through that altar. There are many churches today, but many of them do not know the work of saving many people on the day of wrath. Today's text teaches that in the day of wrath, the work of salvation for the soul and body is not centered on a certain denomination, but rather an altar appears and work takes place centering on that altar, so a new era will come.
  주 재림시기에 극도로 인심이 악화되고 경제가 혼란하고 정치가 부패되고 세계가 미혹을 받는 때에 중앙 제단이라는 것은 그 제단을 통하여 재앙의 날에 구원을 받는 역사가 일어날 곳을 뜻합니다. 오늘날 많은 교회가 있지만 진노의 날에 많은 사람을 구원해 주는 역사가 무엇인지 알지 못하는 교회가 많습니다. 진노의 날에 영육이 구원을 받는 역사가 일어나는데 있어서는 어느 교파를 중심한 것이 아니고 한 제단이 나타나서 그 제단을 중심하여 역사가 일어나므로 새 시대가 올 것을 가르친 것이 오늘 본문입니다.

The great servant’s testimony; I have something to testify about here. It was on the night of September 5, 1964 that a still small voice was heard from heaven, which said: There is an altar on this mountain as mentioned in Isaiah 19:19, so find that place, build an altar, and teach the servants of the last days.
That day was when I came to this mountain to pray before the current Gyeryongsan Saeil Monastery was established. But even after hearing that voice, I hesitated.
대종님 증언; 나는 여기에 대하여 증거 할 말이 있습니다. 이것은 1964년 9월 5일 밤에 하늘로부터 세미한 음성을 들었는데 그 음성은 다음과 같았습니다. 너는 이 산에 사19:19과 같은 제단자리가 있으니 그곳을 찾아서 제단을 쌓고 말세의 종을 가르치라는 것이었습니다. 그날은 현 계룡산 새일 수도원이 있기 전에 이 산에 기도하러 왔던 때입니다. 그러나 나는 그 음성을 듣고도 주저하였습니다.

However, I was shocked when I was informed again the next night, and as I was climbing the mountain, I found the site of Saeil(New thing) Monastery. I don't know what strangers will say when I say this, but I clearly believe that the voice at that time is the word of God.
  그런데 다음날 밤에 다시 알려오므로 마음에 충격을 받고 산을 편답하던 중 지금 새일 수도원 자리를 찾게 되었습니다. 이런 말을 하면 모르는 사람들이 무슨 말을 할지 모르겠으나 그때의 그 음성은 하나님의 말씀으로 분명히 나는 믿는 바입니다.

When I see the fruits achieved today, I am confident that this altar will become the central altar. It is true that this altar will naturally become the central altar as the word spreads through this altar and the document movement begins to go out to each country. This altar was started when fire came down from the sky, covered this mountain, and a command was given directly from the middle of the fire. With a trembling heart, they started from that day by placing only 2,000 won on a stone and praying. September 24, 1964 was Saeil(New thing) Monastery Pioneering Day. It's possible.

오늘날 이루어지는 열매를 볼 때에 분명히 이 제단이 중앙 제단이 된다고 확신이 생깁니다. 이 제단으로 말씀이 나려 각 나라로 문서 운동이 나가기 시작하는 것을 볼 때에 자연적으로 이 제단이 중앙 제단이 될 것은 사실입니다. 이 제단을 시작한 것은 하늘로부터 불이 내려 이 산을 덮고 불 가운데서 직접 명령이 내리므로 떨리는 마음을 가지고 그날부터 단돈 2,000원을 돌 위에 놓고 기도하면서 시작한 것이 1964년 9월 24일 새일 수도원 개척의 날이 됩니다.

Anyone who comes here will believe this. Since there is a central altar that transcends denominations, the hidden servants of each denomination still respond as one. This is the altar where the Pure Gold Lampstand Church will work today (Zechariah 4:2, 12, Revelation 11:4).
  누구든지 이곳에 와서 보면 하나같이 이 말이 믿어질 것입니다. 교파를 초월하여 중앙 제단이 있으므로 각 교파의 숨은 종들은 지금도 하나같이 호응하는 바입니다. 오늘날 순금등대 촛대교회가 역사할 제단입니다.(슥4:2, 12, 계11:4) 

@ And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:(Zech.4:2)
@ 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고(슥4:2)
@ And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?(Zech.4:12)
@ 다시 그에게 물어 가로되 금 기름을 흘려내는 두 금관 옆에 있는 이 감람나무 두 가지는 무슨 뜻이니이까?(슥4:12)

@ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev.11:4)
@ 이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니(11:4)

2. Signs and evidence (Part 20)
  2. 표적과 증거 (20상)

@ And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.(Is.19:20)
@ 이것이 애굽 땅에서 만군의 여호와를 위하여 표적과 증거가 되리니 이는 그들이 그 압박하는 자의 연고로 여호와께 부르짖겠고 여호와께서는 한 구원자, 보호자를 보내사 그들을 건지실 것임이라.(사19:20)

It is clear that God always made work happen in one place first and made everyone follow that work. Therefore, in the future, the work that will appear when the Lord returns will start from one place and will be shown as signs and evidence to the people of that era. The church today will not be able to welcome the Second Coming of Christ without any work. Therefore, work takes place around the altar, and great evidence is revealed through the servants who stand firm like pillars, so everyone follows the work (Joel 2:29-30).
  언제나 하나님은 그 시대에 역사가 나타날 적에 한 곳에 먼저 역사가 일어나서 모든 사람들이 그 역사를 따라오게 한 것이 분명합니다. 그러므로 앞으로도 주님이 재림할 때에 나타나는 역사는 한 곳에서부터 일어나서 그 시대 사람들에게 표적과 증거로 보여줄 것입니다. 오늘날 교회가 아무런 역사 없이 재림의 주를 맞이할 수는 없을 것입니다. 그러므로 제단 중심으로 역사가 일어나되 기둥 같이 굳게 서는 종들로 말미암아 큰 증거가 나타나므로 모든 사람들이 그 역사를 따라 오게 됩니다.
(욜2:29~30)

@ And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.(Joel.2:29~30)
@ 그 때에 내가 또 내 신으로 남종과 여종에게 부어 줄 것이며 내가 이적을 하늘과 땅에 베풀리니 곧 피와 불과 연기 기둥이라.(욜2:29~30)

3. Salvation and protection (20b)
  3. 구원과 보호 (20하)

The salvation and protection of mankind around the world will definitely happen centering on the altar. During the Age of Grace, the work of salvation took place centering on the upper room in Jerusalem to save the world. This was a salvation that led all dead spirits from hell to heaven. However, salvation and protection are taught here to save and protect both spirit and body. Rather than working centered on any denomination, the work of the end is centered on the altar where the word of Jehovah came.
  세계 인류가 구원을 받고 보호를 받는 일은 반드시 제단을 중심하여 일어날 것입니다. 은혜 시대에는 예루살렘의 다락방을 중심하여 구원의 역사가 일어나서 세계를 구원하였는데 이것은 모든 죽은 영들을 지옥에서 천국으로 인도하는 구원입니다. 그러나 여기에 구원과 보호라는 것은 영육을 아울러 구원해 주고 보호해 주는 것을 가르쳤습니다. 어떤 교파를 중심해서 역사하는 것보다도 여호와의 말씀이 임한 제단 중심으로 역사하는 것을 종말의 역사라는 것입니다.

No matter how much pressure each denomination puts on Saeil (Change Saints) Monastery, it is true that victory will inevitably come to the Boanergetic Prophet(Saeil) Monastery. This is because, as the word continues to come down, the truths of the Bible that were unknown to the current religious world until this day are revealed like sunlight. Since God always works according to the truth, it is impossible for those who press the altar where the truth comes to win. Now, the Monastery of the Transfiguration Saints is an altar that gathers missionaries from around the world.
  지금 아무리 각 교파에서 새일(변화성도) 수도원을 압박하지만 필연코 승리는 보아너게 선지(새일) 수도원에 있을 것은 사실입니다. 왜냐하면 현저히 계속으로 말씀이 내리는데 있어서는 현 교계에서 이날까지 알지 못하던 성경의 진리가 햇빛같이 나타나기 때문입니다. 하나님께서는 언제나 진리를 따라 역사하시는 것이니 진리가 임하는 제단을 압박하는 자가 승리한다는 것은 있을 수 없는 일입니다. 이제 변화성도 수도원이 세계적인 사명자를 모으는 제단입니다.

4. World peace (21-25)
  4. 세계 평화 (21-25)

@ And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it. And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them. In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.(Is.19:21~25)
@ 여호와께서 자기를 애굽에 알게 하시리니 그 날에 애굽인이 여호와를 알고 제물과 예물을 그에게 드리고 경배할 것이요 여호와께 서원하고 그대로 행하리라. 여호와께서 애굽을 치실 것이라도 치시고는 고치실 것인고로 그들이 여호와께로 돌아올 것이라 여호와께서 그 간구함을 들으시고 그를 고쳐주시리라. 그 날에 애굽에서 앗수르로 통하는 대로가 있어 앗수르 사람은 애굽으로 가겠고 애굽 사람은 앗수르로 갈 것이며 애굽 사람이 앗수르 사람과 함께 경배하리라. 그 날에 이스라엘이 애굽과 앗수르로 더불어 셋이 세계 중에 복이 되리니 이는 만군의 여호와께서 복을 주어 가라사대 나의 백성 애굽이여, 나의 손으로 지은 앗수르여, 나의 산업 이스라엘이여, 복이 있을찌어다 하실 것임이니라.(사19:21~25)

World peace is not achieved through war, but because Jehovah works according to his word, a great reform occurs and at the same time, those who are blessed in any country will remain, and everyone else will be wiped out, so everyone will become one and a kingdom of peace will be established. .
  세계 평화라는 것은 전쟁으로 이루는 것이 아니고 여호와께서 말씀대로 역사하시므로 큰 개혁이 일어나는 동시에 어느 나라나 복 있는 자는 남게 될 것이고 그 밖의 사람은 전멸을 받게 되므로 다 하나가 되어 평화의 왕국이 이루어지게 되는 것입니다.

Conclusion
The end of humanity will not be centered on any country or regime, but will be brought to an end through Jehovah's work centered on one altar, and a kingdom of perfect peace will be established.
  결  론
  인간 종말이라는 것은 어떤 나라나 어떤 정권을 중심하여 끝을 맺는 것이 아니고 한 제단을 중심하여 여호와 역사하시므로 끝을 맺되 완전한 평화 왕국이 이루어질 것입니다. 
  Ⅱ. Work that will glorify Jehovah in the day of wrath
      (Is.24:1-23).
  Ⅱ. 진노의 날에 여호와를 영화롭게 할 일(사24:1-23).

I believe that the greatest purpose of life is to glorify Jehovah. Therefore, I believe that glorifying Jehovah on the day of wrath is the most precious and blessed thing. Now, the text testifies to the reason why the day of wrath will come at the end of mankind and to glorify Jehovah.
  인생의 제일 큰 목적은 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 일이라고 봅니다. 그러므로 진노의 날에 여호와를 영화롭게 한다는 것은 가장 귀한 일이며, 복된 일이라고 봅니다. 이제 인류 종말에 진노의 날이 오는 이유와 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 일에 대하여 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. Wrath comes because the eternal covenant was broken(1-13)
 1. 영원한 언약을 파하였으므로 진노가 옴(1-13)

@ The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.(Is.24:5)
@ 땅이 또한 그 거민 아래서 더럽게 되었으니 이는 그들이 율법을 범하며 율례를 어기며 영원한 언약을 파하였음이라.(사24:5)

The thing that will cause God's great wrath is the breaking of God's eternal covenant, rather than the fact that humans have sinned. Destruction refers to the act of destroying the church that was established by receiving his words. Today, Christianity has become a major world religion, spreading the word of God to all nations of the world, giving every nation the opportunity to learn the word of God.

하나님께서 크게 진노하실 일은 인간이 죄를 지었다는 것보다도 하나님의 영원한 언약을 파하는 일입니다. 이 파한다는 것은 말씀을 받아 가지고 세웠던 교회를 파괴하는 행동을 말합니다. 오늘날 기독교가 세계 대 종교가 되었고, 하나님의 말씀을 세계 열방에 전파하여 어느 민족이나 하나님의 말씀을 배울 수 있는 기회를 주고 있습니다.

But now, with the emergence of the so-called materialistic communism, a government that destroys the Word of God has emerged, and a religious authority of false prophets has emerged that destroys the Word of God, turning the Word of God into a myth and teaching the doctrines of Leninist Marxism even in schools. The so-called church condemns servants who directly preach the Word of God as heretics, and under the banner of theology, which turns all of God's Word into the past, humanistic doctrines are ruining the church.
  그런데 지금에 와서 소위 유물론 공산주의가 나오는 동시에 하나님의 말씀을 파괴하는 정부가 나오고, 파괴하는 거짓 선지의 교권이 나와서 하나님 말씀은 한 신화로 돌리고, 레닌 막스주의의 학설을 학교에서까지 학과로 가르치고 있으며, 소위 교회라 하면서 하나님의 말씀을 바로 전하는 종을 이단이라고 정죄하고, 하나님의 말씀을 전부 과거로 돌리고 마는 신학이라는 간판 밑에서 인본주의의 학설이 교회를 망치고 있습니다.

Among the so-called orthodox people, there are those who know as a rule that if you believe in the cross, it is because you have to interpret the rest of God's Word, and each person interprets it differently. I think this is all about breaking God’s covenant. For example, when someone speaks, if you say that you are interpreting what that person says and that you cannot follow it, this can be seen as ignoring that person's character and despising his words.
  소위 정통이라는 사람들 중에서도 십자가를 믿으면 그 밖의 하나님 말씀은 해석할 탓이요, 각각 달리 해석하는 것을 원칙으로 아는 사람들도 있습니다. 이것이 전부가 다 하나님의 언약을 파하는 일이라고 봅니다. 예를 든다면 어떤 사람이 말할 때에 그 사람의 말은 해석할 탓이요, 그대로 따라갈 수가 없다고 하면 그 사람의 인격을 무시하고 그 말을 멸시하는 일이라고 볼 수 있습니다.

A covenant is something that, once written, cannot be added or subtracted from it. Even when a person writes a contract, nothing can be added or subtracted from the law, so to say that it is the fault of each person interpreting and adding to the words of God the Creator's eternal covenant is tantamount to denying God's perfection. A perfect person, once he establishes a covenant, does not add to or subtract anything from it, but I think that he can add to or subtract from the words of God's covenant, as the words of a person who will receive wrath.
  언제나 언약이라는 것은 한 번 기록하면 일점도 가감할 수 없는 것입니다. 사람이 계약서를 쓸 때에도 법칙에서 조금도 가감될 수가 없는데, 조물주 하나님의 영원한 언약의 말씀을 각각 해석할 탓이요, 갖다 붙일 탓이라고 한다는 것은 하나님의 완전성을 부인하는 것이나 다름이 없습니다. 사람도 완전한 사람은 한 번 언약을 세우면 조금도 가감하지를 않는데, 하나님의 언약의 말씀을 가감할 수 있다고 한다는 것은 진노를 받을 사람의 하는 말이라고 봅니다.

In my 40 years of reading the Bible, I initially tried to interpret God's word in one way or another, but now I read the text as it is, pair it with each other, learn the principle of connection between each chapter, and then read it to argue about the purpose and method of the word. Thus, the complete truth was discovered. I clearly believe that the book of Isaiah is not a theory of salvation for the soul, but a theory of salvation for God's people who will be saved both physically and spiritually on the day of wrath.
  나는 40년간 성경을 보는 생활에서 처음에는 하나님 말씀을 이렇게 저렇게 해석을 해 보았지만 지금에 와서는 본문 그대로 읽어서 짝을 맞추고 읽어서 각 장의 연관성의 원리를 알게 되고, 읽어서 말씀의 목적과 그 방법이 어떻다는 것을 변론하므로 완전한 진리를 발견하게 되었다.  이사야서는 영혼 구원론이 아니고, 진노의 날에 영육이 아울러 구원을 받는 하나님의 백성에 대한 구원론이라고 분명히 믿게 됩니다.

This soteriology is the word of the covenant that will save your people, both spirit and body, when the power of the enemy is eliminated on the day of wrath. Therefore, anyone who breaks this covenant will be consumed by fire on the day of wrath (5-6).
  이 구원론은 진노의 날에 원수의 세력을 없이할 때에 당신의 백성을 구원하되 영과 육을 아울러 구원해 준다는 언약의 말씀입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 이 언약을 파하는 자는 진노의 날에 불에 사름을 당하고 말 것입니다.(5-6).

@ Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.(Is.24:6)
@ 그러므로 저주가 땅을 삼켰고 그 중에 거하는 자들이 정죄함을 당하였고 땅의 거민이 불타서 남은 자가 적으며(사24:6)

2. Glorifying Jehovah by shouting loudly(14-24)
  2. 크게 외치므로 여호와를 영화롭게 함(14-24)

@ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Wherefore glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.(Is.24:14~15)
@ 무리가 소리를 높여 부를 것이며 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 바다에서부터 크게 외치리니 그러므로 너희가 동방에서 여호와를 영화롭게 하며 바다 모든 섬에서 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 이름을 영화롭게 할 것이라.
(사24:14~15)

I think the biggest thing is to become a remaining servant on the day of wrath and shout loudly for the majesty of Jehovah. During the judgment by water, Noah, who preached righteousness, glorified God(2Peter2:5), and during the judgment by fire, those who shouted loudly from the eastern seashore for the majesty of Jehovah glorified Jehovah, and his name was made famous on the islands of the sea. He said it would make him glorified. To glorify the name means to hear and understand the shouting, and in the East, the work of shouting will be done, so that the voice of singing from the ends of the earth will glorify the righteous One.
  가장 큰 일은 진노의 날에 남은 종이 되어 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 크게 외치는 일이라고 봅니다. 물로 심판할 때에는 의를 전파하는 노아가 하나님을 영화롭게 하였고(벧후2:5),  불로 심판할 때에는 동방 바닷가에서부터 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 크게 외치던 사람들이 여호와를 영화롭게 하며 바다의 섬들에서는 그 이름을 영화롭게 한다고 하였습니다.
  이름을 영화롭게 한다는 것은 외치는 소리를 듣고 깨닫는 것을 뜻했고, 동방에서는 외치는 역사를 하므로 땅 끝에서부터 노래하는 소리가 의로우신 자에게 영광을 돌리세 한다고 하였습니다.

The reason to sing like this is because the power of the deceiver rises strong, but the Lord arises and destroys the arrogant army and judges the kings of the earth, and the reign of Mount Zion and the Kingdom of David are established.
This kingdom is an eternal kingdom. It is true that no matter how treacherous the communist forces are now trying to infiltrate the world, this is the devil's policy that will be punished and will inevitably be destroyed.
  이렇게 노래할 것은 궤휼자의 세력이 강하게 일어나지만 여호와 일어나서 교만한 군대를 없이하고 땅의 왕들을 심판하므로 시온 산 통치, 다윗 왕국이 이루어지기 때문입니다. 이 왕국은 영원한 왕국입니다. 지금 아무리 궤휼적인 공산 세력이 세계를 침투하려 나온다 하여도 이것은 형벌 받을 마귀의 정책이므로 반드시 망하게 될 것은 사실입니다.

What we need to shout loudly now is that Jehovah will rise up and strike down the forces of the north and destroy them. Everyone must look to God and tell them to go out with courage. There are traps and snares in front of humans, so if you do not want to fall into them and die, do not be deceived by the deceiver's policy and We must shout to prepare to enter the reigning kingdom of Mount Zion, and we must shout loudly that the Communist Party will fall and the kingdom of saints will come.
  지금 크게 외쳐야 할 일은 여호와 일어나서 북방 세력을 쳐서 없이할 것이니 누구든지 하나님을 바라보고 용기 있게 나가라고 하여야 할 것이며, 인간들 앞에는 함정과 올무가 있으니 여기에 빠져서 죽지 않으려면 궤휼자의 정책에 속지 말고 시온 산 통치 왕국에 들어갈 준비를 하라고 외쳐야 할 것이며 반드시 공산당은 망하고 성도의 나라가 온다는 것을 크게 외쳐야 할 것입니다.

Conclusion
The biggest and greatest thing is to receive God's protection and glorify Jehovah on the day the world is burned. There were those who glorified Jehovah in the past, but he who glorifies Jehovah in the day of wrath will be greatly blessed for all generations of her descendants.
  결  론
  가장 크고도 위대한 일은 세계가 불사름을 당하는 날에 하나님의 보호를 받고 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 일입니다. 과거에도 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 자가 있었지만, 진노의 날에 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 자는 자손만대에 큰 축복을 받게 될 것입니다.

Ⅲ. A sign of the earth burning and a loud cry Is.24:4-15,
  Ⅲ. 땅이 불탈 징조와 크게 외칠 일  -사24:4~15,  요절:6-

When God spoke of the end of mankind, He said that in making the earth empty, desolate, turning it upside down, and making the rich and poor become the norm, the inhabitants of the earth would be burned and there would be few left.
At this time, there will be a loud cry from the shores of the East, and it is said that the East will be glorified and all the islands will be glorified. Let us listen to the text to clearly understand the signs of fire and shouting loudly.
  하나님께서 인간 종말을 말씀하실 때에 땅을 공허하게 하시며 황무하게 하시며 뒤집어엎으시고 빈부귀천이 일반이 되게 하시는 데 있어서는 땅의 거민이 불타서 남은 자가 적게 될 것을 말씀하셨습니다. 이때에 동방 해변에서부터 크게 외치는 일이 있으므로 동방이 영화롭게 되고 모든 섬들이 영화롭게 될 것을 말씀했습니다. 불탈 징조와 크게 외치는 일에 대하여 본문을 들어서 분명히 알아보도록 합니다.

1. Destruction due to the sin of destroying the word of God        (4-5)
  1. 하나님의 말씀을 파하는 죄로 망하게 됨 (4~5)

@ The earth mourns and fades away, the world languishes and fades away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.(Is.24:4~5)
@ 땅이 슬퍼하고 쇠잔하며 세계가 쇠약하고 쇠잔하며 세상 백성 중에 높은 자가 쇠약하며 땅이 또한 그 거민 아래서 더럽게 되었으니 이는 그들이 율법을 범하며 율례를 어기며 영원한 언약을 파하였음이라.
(사24:4~5)

The fact that all people will break the eternal covenant at the end of humanity teaches that it will become an anti-Christian society. Breaking the covenant does not mean that you do not know what the Word of God is, but that you betray it even after receiving it. As today's scientific civilization develops, there is the disadvantage of turning the Book of Isaiah and all the Old Testament into the past. Even worse, if church leaders only believe in Jesus, there is no need to reveal the rest of the Bible, and moreover, I think it is a reality that they are ruining the church with the theological theory that the Book of Isaiah ended with the cross and taught past history without even bothering to look into it.
  인간 종말에 모든 사람들이 영원한 언약을 파한다고 한 것은 반 기독적인 사회가 될 것을 가르친 것입니다. 언약을 파한다고 한 것은 하나님의 말씀을 무엇인지 모른다는 뜻이 아니고 말씀을 받고도 배반한다는 뜻입니다. 오늘날 과학 문명이 발달됨에 따라 이사야서나 모든 구약 성경은 다 과거로 돌리고 마는 폐단이 있습니다. 심지어 교회 지도자들이 예수만 믿으면 그 밖의 성경은 그렇게 밝힐 필요도 없고 더구나 이사야서는 십자가로써 끝을 맺었다고 하면서 알아 볼 마음도 두지 않고 지나간 역사를 가르쳤다고 하는 신학설로 교회를 망치는 현실이라고 봅니다.

However, the words recorded in the Book of Isaiah were only testified by the apostles in Isaiah 7:14, 9:1-2, 40:1-8, 42:1-8, 49:8, chapter 53, 61:1, and 65:1. Everything else is the gospel to be preached today(Rev.10:7). I see this gospel as the gospel that will lead the remaining servants and people to a new era in the day when the world is burned and devastated. To put it simply, the central message of the Book of Isaiah is that a new era will come because the northern powers will be destroyed by the eastern powers.
 그러나 이사야서에 기록한 말씀은 사7:14, 9:1~2, 40:1~8, 42:1~8, 49:8상반절, 53장, 61:1, 65:1만 사도들이 증거 했고, 그 밖의 것은 전체가 오늘에 전할 복음입니다.(계10:7). 이 복음은 세계를 불로 살라 황폐케 하는 날에 남은 종 남은 백성이 새 시대에 가는 복음이라고 봅니다. 간단히 말하자면 이사야서의 말씀은 북방 세력이 동방 세력에게 망하므로 새 시대가 온다는 것이 중점입니다.

Babylon in the North devastated Jerusalem and Cyrus in the East restored the devastated Jerusalem by teaching what would happen at the end of mankind. Just as the people who were captives in Babylon were liberated and returned and restored Jerusalem, He said that at the end of humanity, the saints who were oppressed under the power of Babylon would gather in one place and become a remnant through the work that appeared in the East and form a new era.
  북방 바벨론이 예루살렘을 황폐시키고 동방 고레스가 황폐된 예루살렘을 복구한 것은 인간 종말에 될 것을 가르쳐서 말씀한 것입니다. 바벨론의 포로가 된 사람들이 해방을 받고 돌아와서 예루살렘을 복구한 것과 같이 인간 종말에 바벨론 세력 아래에서 압박 받던 성도들이 동방에서 나타난 역사로 말미암아 한곳에 모여 남은 자가 되어 새 시대를 이룰 것을 말씀하셨습니다.

Today's text says that when the whole world burns, there will be only a small number of people left. To find out who this remnant is, just look at Isaiah chapters 25 and 26. Today, the communist regime says that the word of God is like opium, humanists attribute the word of God to a myth, those with the idea of new theology see the word of God as a piece of history from the past, and those who call for orthodoxy have already treated the entire prophetic book as a cross. I see it as a fact that has come true. Therefore, this breaks God’s covenant. The time has come for Christianity to read the prophets literally and shout out loud.
  오늘 본문에 온 세계가 불탈 때에 남은 자가 적다고 했는데 이  남은 자가 누구냐 하는 것을 알려면 이사야 25장, 26장을 보면 됩니다. 오늘날 공산 정권이 하나님 말씀은 아편과 같다고 말하고 인본주의자들은 하나님 말씀을 한 신화로 돌리며 신 신학이라는 사상을 가진 자들은 하나님 말씀을 과거의 한 역사로 보며 정통을 부르짖는 사람들은 선지서 전체를 이미 십자가로 다 이루어진 사실로 보고 맙니다. 그러므로 이것이 하나님의 언약을 파하는 일이 됩니다. 기독교는 이제 선지서를 글자 그대로 읽어서 크게 외쳐야 할 때가 왔습니다.

Today, I believe that negotiating with communism just because the world is facing a crisis that will inevitably lead to its destruction is an adulterous act that destroys the word of God. This is because denying God's word that the world will burn and a new era will come, and walking the line of negotiation under the condition of preventing it from burning, is an act of opposition to God.
  오늘날 세계 인류가 불탈 수밖에 없는 위기가 왔다고 해서 공산주의와 협상을 한다는 것은 하나님의 말씀을 파하는 음녀적인 행동이라고 봅니다. 왜냐하면 세계가 불타고 새 시대가 온다는 하나님의 말씀은 부인하고 불타지 않도록 한다는 조건에서 협상의 노선을 걷는다는 것은 하나님과 대적이 되는 행동이 되기 때문입니다.

@ But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets.(Rev.10:7)
@ 일곱째 천사가 소리 내는 날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루리라.(계10:7)

2. Shouting loudly from the sea (6-15)
  2. 바다에서부터 크게 외치게 됨 (6~15)

@ Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.(Is.24:6)
@ 그러므로 저주가 땅을 삼켰고 그 중에 거하는 자들이 정죄함을 당하였고 땅의 거민이 불타서 남은 자가 적으며(사24:6)
@ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Wherefore glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.(Is.24:14~15)
@ 무리가 소리를 높여 부를 것이며 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 바다에서부터 크게 외치리니 그러므로 너희가 동방에서 여호와를 영화롭게 하며 바다 모든 섬에서 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 이름을 영화롭게 할 것이라.
(사24:14~15)

What we as Christians must do loudly is to shout out the truth that will save us on a day when the world is burning. Verse 6 states that a curse has devoured the earth, and those who live in it have been condemned, and the inhabitants of the earth have been burned, so that only a few are left. It is certainly true that there will be salvation even from the fire.
Nowadays, all the churches in Asia have been destroyed, and the only ones remaining in South Korea, at the end of the eastern land, teach us that there are people who will become a remnant on the day of God's wrath and lead the gospel movement to a new era, as a work of cries comes from our country.
  우리 기독교에서 크게 하여야 할 것은 세계가 불타는 날에 구원을 받는 진리를 외쳐야 한다는 것입니다. 6절에 저주가 땅을 삼켰고 그 중에 거하는 자들이 정죄함을 당하였고 땅의 거민이 불타서 남은 자가 적으며 라고 한 것을 보면 분명히 불 가운데서도 구원 받는 일이 있을 것은 사실입니다. 지금 아시아에는 교회가 다 파괴를 당하고 동방 땅 끝 남한에만 남아있는 것은 우리나라에서부터 외치는 역사가 일어나 하나님의 진노의 날에 남은 자가 되어 새 시대에 가는 복음 운동을 할 사람이 있다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

The task of glorifying Jehovah on the day of wrath is not for those who break the word of God, but for those who believe and shout out the word of God as it is, will be blessed and will be blessed to glorify God. The Book of Revelation and all of the prophets teach that the Babylonian world will be saved when it burns. Therefore, the fact that this gospel began to appear in Yeongdo, Busan, Korea is seen as the fulfillment of a prophetic prophecy. Only by proclaiming the Book of Revelation and the Prophets loudly will our country become a country that glorifies God and glorifies Him at the same time. Isaiah.60:7-9, 13 teaches that the East will be glorified.
  진노의 날에 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 일은 하나님의 말씀을 파하는 자들에게 있는 것이 아니요, 하나님의 말씀을 그대로 믿고 외치는 자들이 축복을 받되 하나님을 영화롭게 할 수 있는 축복을 받게 됩니다. 계시록과 선지서 전체는 바벨론 세상이 불탈 때에 구원 받는 것을 가르친 것입니다. 그러므로 우리나라의 부산 영도에서부터 이 복음이 나타나기 시작된 것은 선지 예언이 이루어지는 일이라고 보게 됩니다. 우리나라는 계시록과 선지서를 크게 외치는 일을 하게 되어야만 하나님을 영화롭게 하는 동시에 영화롭게 되는 나라가 될 것입니다. 사60:7~9, 13은 동방이 영화롭게 되는 것을 가르친 말씀입니다.

@ All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto you, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto you: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD your God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he has glorified you.(Is.60:7~9)
@ 게달의 양 무리는 다 네게로 모여지고 느바욧의 수양은 네게 공급되고 내 단에 올라 기꺼이 받음이 되리니 내가 내 영광의 집을 영화롭게 하리라. 저 구름 같이, 비둘기가 그 보금자리로 날아오는 것 같이 날아 오는 자들이 누구뇨 곧 섬들이 나를 앙망하고 다시스의 배들이 먼저 이르되 원방에서 네 자손과 그 은금을 아울러 싣고 와서 네 하나님 여호와의 이름에 드리려 하며 이스라엘의 거룩한 자에게 드리려 하는 자들이라 이는 내가 너를 영화롭게 하였음이니라.(사60:7~9)
@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto you, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.(Is.60:12~13)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라. 레바논의 영광 곧 잣나무와 소나무와 황양목이 함께 네게 이르러 내 거룩한 곳을 아름답게 할 것이며 내가 나의 발 둘 곳을 영화롭게 할 것이라.(사60:12~13)

Conclusion
The words recorded in the text teach that a new era is coming through the work of crying loudly at the end of humanity when the world is burned and there are only a small number of people left. Therefore, I think we need to shout louder starting this year. This is because, even if we do not know the day and hour of the Lord's second coming, it is a sign that we must shout out loud in light of the world situation.
  결    론
  인간 종말에 세계가 불타서 남은 자가 적게 될 때에 크게 외치는 역사가 있음으로써 새로운 시대가 온다는 것을 가르친 것이 본문에 기록된 말씀입니다. 그러므로 우리는 금년도부터 더욱 크게 외쳐야 할 일이 왔다고 봅니다. 왜냐하면 주 재림의 그날과 그 시는 알지 못해도 세계정세를 보아서 크게 외쳐야 할 징조이기 때문입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.