• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
English discussion sermon

76. Jacob with God, God’s discipline and chosen family

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-03-23 02:39 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

76. Jacob with God, God’s discipline and chosen family
76. 하나님이 함께 하시는 야곱, 하나님의 징계와 택한 가정

Ⅰ. Jacob, with God.(Genesis 28:13-15, 30:25-27, 31:24-29).
  Ⅰ. 하나님이 함께 하시는 야곱.(창28:13~15, 30:25~27, 31:24~29).

Although the chosen one with whom God is present may seem imperfect to humans, there are things that please God. Even if there are faults in the eyes of humans, in the eyes of God, there are people who should be together. The text testifies as follows about Jacob, who appears to be flawed in the eyes of humans but is together in God's eyes.
  하나님이 함께 하시는 택한 자가 인간이 볼 때는 완전치 못한 것 같으나 하나님께서 기뻐하시는 일이 있습니다. 인간이 볼 때에 흠 잡을만한 것이 있다 하여도 하나님께서 보실 때에 함께 해야 될 사람이 있습니다.  인간이 볼 때는 흠이 있는 것 같아도 하나님께서 보실 때에 함께 하시는 야곱에 대하여 다음과 같이 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. Receiving the covenant that God would be with you.
      (Gen.28:13-15).
  1. 하나님이 함께 하시겠다는 언약을 받음.(창28:13-15).

@ And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon you lies, to you will I give it, and to your seed;
And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with you, and will keep you in all places whither you go, and will bring you again into this land; for I will not leave you, until I have done that which I have spoken to you of.(Gn.28:13~15)
@ 또 본즉 여호와께서 그 위에 서서 가라사대 나는 여호와니 너의 조부 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이라 너 누운 땅을 내가 너와 네 자손에게 주리니 네 자손이 땅의 티끌 같이 되어서 동서남북에 편만할찌며 땅의 모든 족속이 너와 네 자손을 인하여 복을 얻으리라. 내가 너와 함께 있어 네가 어디로 가든지 너를 지키며 너를 이끌어 이 땅으로 돌아오게 할찌라 내가 네게 허락한 것을 다 이루기까지 너를 떠나지 아니하리라 하신지라.(창28:13~15)

Jacob was in a situation where God must be with him when he saw him. However, Esau wanted to harm Jacob. In the eyes of humans, it seems that Esau did what was right, but in God's eyes, the conditions that must be met with Jacob are as follows.
  하나님께서 야곱을 보실 때에 반드시 함께 해야 될 형편에 있는 야곱이었습니다. 그러나 에서는 야곱을 해코자 했던 것입니다. 인간이 볼 때에 에서가 정당한 일을 한 것 같으나 하나님이 보실 때에는 야곱과 함께 해야 할 조건은 다음과 같습니다.

First: Because Jacob had a heart that longed for God’s blessing
Second: Jacob had a fighting heart to receive the blessing.
Third: Jacob had a patient heart to receive the blessing.
  첫째 : 하나님의 축복을 갈망하는 마음이 야곱에게 있으므로
  둘째 : 축복을 받기 위하여 싸우는 마음이 야곱에게 있으므로
  셋째 : 축복을 받기 위하여 참는 마음이 야곱에게 있으므로

Therefore, God appeared to Jacob and made a covenant to be with him. Esau had no desire for God's blessing, so he swore to sell his eldest son's inheritance, and Jacob had a longing heart, so he took an oath for God's blessing. His older brother Esau neglected his oath to God, but Jacob respected the oath and received the blessing even by deceiving Isaac.
  그러므로 하나님께서는 야곱에게 나타나셔서 함께 하시겠다고 언약을 세우셨습니다. 에서는 하나님의 축복을 갈망하는 마음이 없으므로 장자의 기업을 판다는 맹세를 했고, 야곱은 사모하는 마음이 있으므로 하나님의 축복의 맹세를 받았습니다. 형인 에서는 하나님 앞에 맹세를 하고도 등한히 알았지만 야곱은 그 맹세를 존중히 알고 이삭을 속여서라도 축복을 받았던 것입니다.

Therefore, Esau's heart hardened and he wanted to harm Jacob, but Jacob was in a peaceful state of mind, lying down on a stone in the lonely wilderness of Bethel, and when he was giving thanks to God, God appeared and blessed him, saying, “All families in this land will be with you and your descendants.” He established a covenant saying, “I will be blessed because of you.” According to human morality, it can be said that Jacob did something that could not be tolerated, but God, who works according to His Word, appeared to Jacob and established a covenant because it was something that had to be done with Jacob. God is always with those who long for the blessings that come according to His Word and fight with a patient heart. Because God is responsible for doing what He says.
  그러므로 에서가 마음이 강팍해져서 야곱을 해코자 하였지만 야곱은 마음이 평화로운 자리에서 쓸쓸한 벧엘 광야에서 돌을 베고 누워서도 하나님께 감사할 때에 하나님께서 나타나셔서 축복하시되 “이 땅에 모든 족속이 너와 네 자손을 인하여 복을 얻으리라” 고 언약을 세우셨습니다. 인간 도덕으로는 야곱이 도저히 용납하지 못할 행동을 했다고 볼 수 있으나 말씀대로 역사하시는 하나님께서는 야곱과 함께 해야만 될 일이므로 야곱에게 나타나셔서 언약을 세우셨던 것입니다. 언제나 하나님께서는 말씀대로 나리는 축복을 갈망하고 싸우면서 참는 마음으로 나가는 사람은 항상 함께 하십니다. 왜냐하면 말씀대로 행할 책임이 하나님께 있기 때문입니다.
  2. Blessings come because God is with us.(Genesis 30:25-27).
  2. 하나님께서 함께 하므로 축복이 임함.(창30:25-27).

@ And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph, that Jacob said unto Laban, Send me away, that I may go unto mine own place, and to my country. Give me my wives and my children, for whom I have served you, and let me go: for you know my service which I have done you. And Laban said unto him, I pray you, if I have found favour in your eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD has blessed me for your sake.(Gn.30:25~27)
@ 라헬이 요셉을 낳은 때에 야곱이 라반에게 이르되 나를 보내어 내 고향 내 본토로 가게 하시되 내가 외삼촌에게서 일하고 얻은 처자를 내게 주어 나로 가게 하소서 내가 외삼촌께 한 일은 외삼촌이 아시나이다
라반이 그에게 이르되 여호와께서 너로 인하여 내게 복 주신 줄을 내가 깨달았노니 네가 나를 사랑스럽게 여기거든 유하라.(창30:25-27).

From a human perspective, God was with Jacob because he believed in blessings and fought even though he was living a life of no income. Isaac said to Jacob, “You will be blessed only if you take Laban’s daughters as your wife.” Therefore, when Jacob believed his words and sacrificed himself for Rachel and Leah in Laban's house for 14 years, God blessed him unconditionally.
  야곱은 인간이 볼 때에 아무런 수입이 없는 생활을 하면서라도 축복을 믿고 싸우기 때문에 하나님께서는 함께 하신 것입니다. 이삭이 야곱에게 부탁하기를 너는 라반의 딸들 중에서 아내를 삼아야만 복을 받으리라고 하였습니다. 그러므로 야곱이 그 말을 믿고 14년 동안 라반의 집에서 라헬과 레아를 위하여 희생 봉사를 할 때에 하나님께서는 무조건 축복을 했던 것입니다.

Because this is service done out of a belief in blessings. If Jacob had served Rachel and Leah because he was physically attracted to them, God could not have been with him, but since he believed in the blessing and served, he served with Jacob. Even if we have no income, if we work with faith that God will bless us, God is responsible for blessing us.
  왜냐하면 이것은 축복을 믿는 마음에서 봉사한 것이기 때문입니다. 만일 야곱이 라헬과 레아에게 육적으로 끌려서 봉사했다면 하나님께서 함께 할 수 없지만, 축복을 믿고 봉사하는 일이므로 야곱과 함께 하셨던 것입니다. 우리가 아무런 수입이 없다 하여도 하나님께서 축복을 주실 줄 믿는 신앙으로 일을 했다면 하나님께서는 축복을 내리실 책임이 있습니다.

3. Since God is with us, we will not be harmed.(Gen.31:24-29).
  3. 하나님께서 함께 하므로 피해를 받지 않음.(창31:24-29).

@ And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that you speak not to Jacob either good or bad. Then Laban overtook Jacob. Now Jacob had pitched his tent in the mount: and Laban with his brethren pitched in the mount of Gilead. And Laban said to Jacob, What have you done, that you have stolen away unawares to me, and carried away my daughters, as captives taken with the sword? Wherefore do you flee away secretly, and steal away from me; and do not tell me, that I might have sent you away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?
And have not suffered me to kiss my sons and my daughters? you have now done foolishly in so doing. It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt: but the God of your father spake unto me yesternight, saying, Take you heed that you speak not to Jacob either good or bad.(Gen.31:24~29)
@ 밤에 하나님이 아람 사람 라반에게 현몽하여 가라사대 너는 삼가 야곱에게 선악간 말하지 말라 하셨더라. 라반이 야곱을 쫓아 미치니 야곱이 산에 장막을 쳤는지라 라반이 그 형제로 더불어 길르앗 산에 장막을 치고 라반이 야곱에게 이르되 네가 내게 알리지 아니하고 가만히 내 딸들을 칼로 잡은 자 같이 끌고 갔으니 어찌 이같이 하였느냐 내가 즐거움과 노래와 북과 수금으로 너를 보내겠거늘 어찌하여 네가 나를 속이고 가만히 도망하고 내게 고하지 아니하였으며 나로 내 손자들과 딸들에게 입 맞추지 못하게 하였느냐 네 소위가 실로 어리석도다. 너를 해할만한 능력이 내 손에 있으나 너희 아버지의 하나님이 어제 밤에 내게 말씀하시기를 너는 삼가 야곱에게 선악간 말하지 말라 하셨느니라.
(창31:24-29).

As a person, when you receive a blessing, you have enemies. When Jacob received a great blessing, Laban was jealous of Jacob. Therefore, Jacob left the house of Laban, who was jealous of him. From a human perspective, it was immoral for Jacob to secretly leave Laban's house, but God was with him. Because He walked in consecrated steps. Because he was not pleased with God, Jacob was misunderstood by people when he followed what was pleasing to God.
  사람이라는 것은 축복을 받을 때에 원수가 있게 됩니다. 야곱이 큰 축복을 받을 때에 라반은 야곱을 시기했던 것입니다. 그러므로 야곱은 자기를 시기하는 라반의 집을 떠나게 되었습니다. 인간이 볼 때는 야곱이 라반의 집을 비밀로 떠나는 것이 부도덕한 일이지만 하나님께서는 함께 하셨던 것입니다. 왜냐하면 성별된 걸음을 걸었기 때문입니다. 하나님께서 기뻐하지 않으므로, 야곱은 하나님께서 기뻐하시는 일을 따라 갈 때에 사람에게는 오해를 받게 되었던 것입니다.

However, God appeared to Laban, who was indignant, and commanded him not to say anything about Jacob, whether good or bad, so he could resolve the misunderstanding he had toward Jacob and cause no harm to him. God always works to ensure that those who go out only to obey His commands win in the end, even if humans may have misunderstandings.
If anyone wants to become a person with God, they must boldly face any human forces without fear. Being human means that no matter where we go, we will not suffer any harm as long as God is with us.
  그러나 분개한 마음을 가진 라반에게 하나님께서 나타나셔서 야곱에 대해서는 선악간에 말하지 말라고 명령하셨으므로 야곱에게 가졌던 오해를 풀고 야곱에게 아무런 피해도 주지 못했습니다. 언제나 하나님께서는 당신의 명령만을 순종하기 위하여 나가는 자에게는 인간이 볼 때에 오해를 할 일이 있다 하여도 결말을 승리하도록 역사하시는 것입니다.
  누구든지 하나님이 함께 하는 사람이 되려면 인간의 어떤 세력이든지 무서워 말고 담대히 나가야 합니다. 사람이라는 것은 어디를 가든지 하나님께서 함께 하실 때에는 아무런 피해를 받지 않는 것입니다.

Conclusion
Our life is about peace being with us wherever we go when God is with us. Because God is with us, everything prospers. Prosperity may seem like a failure or foolishness at first, but it ends up bearing great fruit.
  결 론
  우리 인생이라는 것은 하나님께서 함께 하실 때에 어디를 가든지 평강이 같이 하는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님께서 함께 하시므로 모든 일이 형통하기 때문입니다. 형통이라는 것은 처음에는 실패 같고 어리석은 일 같으나 결말은 큰 열매를 이루는 일이 있게 됩니다.

Ⅱ. God’s discipline and chosen family.(Gen.38:1-11). 
  Ⅱ. 하나님의 징계와 택한 가정.(창38:1~11).

God made Judah the ancestor of Christ.(Mat.1:2-3). Judah was Jacob's fourth son, but through him he became the ancestor of the holy church. From a human perspective, Judah's family appears to have been unhappy and immoral. However, because God chose that family, he punished them as follows.
  하나님께서는 유다를 통하여 그리스도의 조상이 되게 하시었습니다(마1:2-3). 유다는 야곱의 넷째 아들이었지만 그를 통하여 거룩한 교회가 이루어지는 조상이 되게 하였습니다. 인간이 볼 때에 유다의 가정은 불행스럽고도 부도덕한 일이 있었다고 봅니다. 그러나 하나님께서는 그 가정을 택하였으므로 다음과 같은 징계를 내리셨습니다.

1. Disciplining El.(6-7).
  1. 엘을 징계하심.(6-7).

@ And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.(Gen.38:6~7)
@ 유다가 장자 엘을 위하여 아내를 취하니 그 이름은 다말이더라. 유다의 장자 엘이 여호와 목전에 악하므로 여호와께서 그를 죽이신지라.
(창38:6~7)

Although El had a mission to spread the holy seed to the chosen family, he was evil in the eyes of the Lord, so he was struck down. The more a family God chooses, the less able he is to tolerate evil. Because the goal is to show beautiful fruits through that family. Therefore, from a human perspective, the reason why chosen families are more unhappy than non-chosen families is because Jehovah does not tolerate evil. The family chosen to create a new era today, no matter how missionary it may be, will be called to life when something evil happens.
This is because the chosen ones have the responsibility to carry out their mission.
  아무리 엘이 택한 가정에 거룩한 씨를 전할 사명이 있지만 여호와 보시기에 악한 자이므로 그를 치셨습니다. 하나님께서는 택한 가정일수록 조금이라도 악을 용납할 수가 없는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 그 가정을 통하여 아름다운 열매를 나타내는 것이 목적이기 때문입니다. 그러므로 인간이 볼 때에 택한 가정이 택하지 않은 가정보다 불행스러운 일이 있게 되는 것은 여호와께서 악을 용납지 않기 때문이라고 볼 수 있습니다.
  오늘에 새 시대를 이루기 위한 택한 가정은 아무리 사명을 맡은 자라도  악한 일이 있을 때에 생명을 불러가는 일이 있게 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 택한 자라는 것은 사명을 행하여야만 될 책임이 있기 때문입니다.

2. Disciplining Onan.(8-10).
  2. 오난을 징계하심.(8-10).

@ And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto your brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to your brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.(Gen.38:8~10)
@ 유다가 오난에게 이르되 네 형수에게로 들어가서 남편의 아우의 본분을 행하여 네 형을 위하여 씨가 있게 하라. 오난이 그 씨가 자기 것이 되지 않을 줄 알므로 형수에게 들어갔을 때에 형에게 아들을 얻게 아니하려고 땅에 설정하매 그 일이 여호와 목전에 악하므로 여호와께서 그도 죽이시니(창38:8~10)

When the chosen ones do not respect their mission and only think about their own interests, God recognizes it as evil. Therefore, Onan's life was also called by God. Because he disobeyed the law to pass on the holy seed, but the seed of the eldest son. This may not seem like a big sin to humans, but God saw it as an evil act.
  택한 자가 사명을 존중히 알지 않고 자기 이익을 생각할 때에 하나님께서는 악으로 인정하시는 것입니다. 그러므로 오난의 생명도 하나님께서 불러 가셨습니다. 왜냐하면 거룩한 씨를 전하되 장자의 씨를 전해주라는 법을 거역했기 때문입니다. 이 일은 인간이 볼 때에는 큰 죄가 될 일이 아닌 것 같지만 하나님께서는 악한 일로 보셨던 것입니다.

Because it made God's holy work commonplace. Onan did not obey the work of spreading the holy seed out of reverence for God, but was dissatisfied with the work. He wanted God to establish a holy religion through the seed of Judah, and it was unacceptable to God that Onan disobeyed the work of spreading the seed. When you sacrifice yourself and do not obey God's commands, you are recognized as an evil person. In order to receive blessings, you must respect that mission more without considering personal interests in the chosen family that has a mission.
  왜냐하면 하나님의 거룩한 일을 속화시켰기 때문입니다. 오난은 거룩한 씨를 전하기 위한 일을 하나님을 경외하는 마음으로 순종치 않고 그 일을 불평스럽게 생각했던 것입니다. 하나님께서 유다의 씨로 말미암아 거룩한 종교를 이루고자 하였는데, 오난이 씨를 전하는 일에 순종치 않았다는 것은 하나님께서 용납할 수 없는 일입니다. 하나님의 명령을 자아를 희생하고 순종치 않을 때에 악한 자로 인정하는 것이니 사명이 있는 택한 가정에는 개인의 이익을 생각지 말고, 그 사명을 더 존중히 해야만 축복을 받게 되는 것입니다.

3. Bearing fruit through Tamar.(11).
  3. 다말로 말미암아 열매를 맺음(11).

@ Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at your father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwell in her father's house.(Gen.38:11)
@ 유다가 그 며느리 다말에게 이르되 수절하고 네 아비 집에 있어서 내 아들 셀라가 장성하기를 기다리라 하니 셀라도 그 형들 같이 죽을까 염려함이라 다말이 가서 그 아비 집에 있으니라.(창38:11)

From a human perspective, what Tamar is doing is dishonorable. However, even though he was despised, he had a burning heart to spread the holy seed, so God blessed him. Tamar's deception of Judah and passing on the seed from her body may be seen as a sin by humans, but God allowed her to become the ancestor of a holy religion through the revival of her body. If we risk shame and go forward with a burning heart to fulfill our mission, no matter how life-threatening it may be, God will give us fruit to achieve our purpose.
  인간이 볼 때에는 다말이 하는 일이 불명예스러운 일입니다. 그러나 그는 멸시를 당하면서도 거룩한 씨를 전하고자 하는 불타는 마음이 있으므로 하나님께서는 그에게 축복하신 것입니다. 다말이 유다를 속여 그 몸에서 씨를 전한 것은 인간으로는 죄라고도 볼 수 있겠지만 하나님께서는 그 몸의 소생을 통하여 거룩한 종교의 조상이 되게 하셨습니다.
  우리가 맡은 사명을 다하기 위하여 수치를 무릅쓰고, 아무리 생명이 위태한 일이라도 불타는 마음으로 나간다면 하나님께서는 목적을 달성하기 위한 열매가 있게 하실 것입니다.

If you obey God's holy command, it becomes righteousness, and if you do not obey it, it becomes evil. Therefore, no matter how chosen a family is, there can be no fruit without obedience. Fruit is something that appears when a person does what needs to be done. Therefore, our righteousness can only come from obedience. No matter how much Tamar was despised and ignored, when she boldly stepped forward with the purpose of accomplishing God's will, many fruits were revealed through her. Likewise, if we, as those entrusted with a mission, take courageous steps to fulfill God's will, we will bear much fruit.
  하나님의 거룩한 명령을 순종하면 의가 되는 것이요, 순종치 않으면 악이 되는 것이므로 아무리 택한 가정이라도 순종 없이 열매가 있을 수 없습니다. 열매라는 것은 사람이 해야 될 일을 할 때에 나타나는 것입니다. 그러므로 우리의 의라는 것은 순종하는 것밖에는 있을 수 없습니다. 다말이 아무리 멸시를 받고 무시를 받았지만 하나님의 뜻을 이루기 위한 목적에서 담대히 나설 때에 그를 통하여 많은 열매가 나타났던 것입니다. 이와 같이 우리가 사명을 맡은 자로서 하나님의 뜻을 이루기 위하여 용기 있게 돌진의 걸음을 걸어서 나간다면 많은 열매를 맺게 될 것입니다.

Conclusion
After God entrusts a mission to a person, He accomplishes that mission, even if it means disciplining them. Therefore, we must be careful lest we end up like Er and Onan.
  결 론
  하나님께서는 사람에게 사명을 맡긴 다음에는 징계를 해서라도 그 사명을 달성시키는 것입니다. 그러므로 우리는 엘과 오난 같이 될까 조심해야 됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.