• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

26. The Revelations defense evidence. 3 chapter. the Laodicea church (…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-07-11 09:17 조회1,292회 댓글0건

본문

26. The Revelations defense evidence. 3 chapter. the Laodicea church (Rev.3:14~22)(1)
26. 계시록 변론 증거. 3장. 라오디게아 교회.(계3:14~22)(1)

# The work requested to people which the Lord loves, Punishing for love which it would like to give #
# 주께서 사랑하는 자에게 요구하는 일, 주고 싶은 사랑으로 징계하심 #

* No matter how rich everything is, there is no use if there is no spiritual activity, it can not be the remaining church, and we can not welcome the Lord of the Second Coming.
* 아무리 모든 일이 부족함이 없이 부요 하다 해도 영적 활동이 없다면 아무 소용이 없고 남은 교회가 될 수 없으며 재림의 주를 영접 할 수 없다는 것입니다. 

* Rev.3:14~15. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things said the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot.
* 계3:14~15. 라오디게아 교회의 사자에게 편지하기를 아멘이시오 충성되고 참된 증인이시요 하나님의 창조의 근본이신 이가 가라사대 네가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 차지도 아니하고 더웁지도 아니하도다 네가 차든지 더웁든지 하기를 원하노라.

* The explanation) The Lord is a faithful and true witness, King of kings and Creator. This church is the most splendid church, and it has become a church that is not lacking in the human eye or spiritually having no work. It is a church without work, no demon test, no persecution, no zeal, no spirit work.
* 강해) 주님은 충성되고 참된 증인으로 만왕의 왕이 되셨고 창조주가 되십니다.
이 교회는 가장 화려한 교회이니 인간의 육안으로 볼 때에 부족함이 없는 교회이나 영적으로 아무런 역사가 없는 교회가 되었습니다. 역사도 없고 마귀시험도 없고 핍박도 없는 교회, 열심이 없고 아무 영의 역사도 없는 교회입니다.

@ Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. Now therefore hearken unto me, O you children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.(Prov.8:31~32).
@ 내가 그 곁에 있어서 창조자가 되어 날마다 그 기뻐하신바가 되었으며 항상 그 앞에서 즐거워하였으며 사람이 거처할 땅에서 즐거워하며 인자들을 기뻐하였었느니라(잠8:31~32).

# It's not too hot or cold.(Rev.3:15)
# 차지도 덥지도 않는데 대해 (계3:15)

This is the sleeping state without any interest in the spiritual movement. There is no spiritual activity.
It is intoxicated with the world enjoyment and it is the same as the church but the word tells to fall to the world or condition where there is no to be different.
이것은 영계 운동을 아무런 관심조차 없고 잠자는 상태에 들어간 것입니다.
아무런 영적 활동이 없는 뜻입니다. 세상 향락에 도취되어 말은 교회 같으나 세상이나 다름이 없는 상태에 떨어진 것을 말한 것입니다.

* Rev.3:16. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of my mouth. 
* 계3:16. 네가 이같이 미지근하여 더웁지도 아니하고 차지도 아니하니 내 입에서 너를 토하여 내치리라.

* the explanation) If the church does not have a spiritual work, it will automatically be vomited out of the mouth of the Lord.
There is no receiving of anything like food that is tasteless, and there is no work of the Holy spirit, it cannot remain in the disaster day.
It is a church where there is a need for fire to come down and fall down, it is a useless church. If there will be no taste of Jesus and fragrance, for what would the saint use like that there is no use if the salt will don't have the salty taste?
If the vine does not taste the juice of the fruit, it becomes a useless tree. The work of Christianity is the work of the Holy spirit.
* 강해) 교회가 신령한 역사가 없다면 자동적으로 주님의 입에서 토함을 받을 것입니다. 아무 맛이 없는 음식같이 아무것도 받는 것이 없고 성신의 역사가 없으니 환란 날에 남을 수가 없다는 것입니다.
불이 펄 펄 붙고 내려오는 것이 있어야 하는데 소용이 없는 교회입니다. 소금이 짠맛이 없으면 소용이 없어 버리는 것 같이 성도가 예수의 맛과 향기가 없다면 무엇에 쓰겠습니까? 포도나무가 열매의 즙이 맛이 없다면 아무 쓸모없는 나무가 되는 것입니다. 기독교의 역사는 성신의 역사입니다.

@ Our God is the fire which it becomes extinct.(Heb.12:29).
@ 우리 하나님은 소멸하는 불이심이니라.(히12:29).

* Rev.3:17. Because you said, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and known not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 
* 계3:17. 네가 말하기를 나는 부자라 부요하여 부족한 것이 없다 하나 네 곤고한 것과 가련한 것과 가난한 것과 눈먼 것과 벌거벗은 것을 알지 못하도다.

* the explanation) They were absorbed in the pleasure of the material, and they were not even interested in spirituality.
The tangible church has developed, but the spiritual is naked, blind and poorly blind and beggar.
* 강해) 물질향락에 도취가 되어 영적에 대한 아무런 관심조차 없게 되었습니다.
유형적인 교회는 발전 했지만 영적은 벌거벗고 눈멀고 가난하게 된 소경이고 거지입니다.

# I install in being the rich man.(Rev.3:17)
# 나는 부자라 하는데 대해 (계3:17)

When you look at the human eye, it is no shortage. But the invisible spirit world taught all the devastated churches.
인간의 육안으로 볼 때에 조금도 부족함이 없이 되었다는 것입니다. 그러나 보이지 않는 영계는 다 황폐된 교회를 가르쳤습니다.

* Rev.3:18. I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you mayest be rich; and white raiment, that you mayest be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you mayest see.
* 계3:18. 내가 너를 권하노니 내게서 불로 연단한 것을 사서 부요하게 하고 흰 옷을 사서 입어 벌거벗은 수치를 보이지 않게 하고 안약을 사서 눈에 발라 보게 하라.

* The explanation) The Lord has encouraged them with love would like to give. There is only to Lord to be the complete love.
Therefore, the Lord who has a perfect will wants to give his servant complete. However, it is the Lord's perfect love and discipline to punish disrespect for sin because he can not tolerate sin, and to give complete and sanctified sins in repentance. We believe that Jesus must have a living life. To live is my sacrifice, but if I do not sacrifice live, I can not receive grace. To give a dirty thing, to buy a clean thing, to give a foolish, to buy a wisdom, to give a weak thing, to buy a power, to give a rotten thing, to buy an eternal thing, to give the things of the earth, to buy the things of the sky, to give fire thing, and to buy without burning, which means that there must be repentance and sacrifice and labor, to be buying.     
You must live a serve to become a fruit. We need sacrifice to discourage what is obstructing faith, and we regard the honor and power that we had in the past like the apostle Paul as a dung earth.
* 강해) 주님은 주고 싶은 사랑으로 그들에게 권하게 되었습니다. 완전한 사랑이란 것은 주님께만 있습니다.
그러므로 완전한 것을 가지신 주님께서 당신의 종에게 완전한 것을 주고 싶어 하십니다. 그러나 죄를 용납할 수는 없으므로 죄를 없이 하기 위하여 징계를 하시고 회개할 때에 죄를 없이 하는 동시에 완전한 것을 주시는 것을 주님의 완전한 사랑과 징계라는 것입니다. 우리가 예수 믿는 것은 사는 생활이 있어야 됩니다.
살려면 내 것이 희생이 있어야 되는데 사는 것이 없다면 은혜를 못 받지요. 더러운 것 주고 깨끗한 것 사고, 어리석은 것 주고 지혜를 사고, 약한 것 주고 능력을 사고, 썩을 것 주고 영원한 것 사고, 땅의 것을 주고 하늘의 것을 사고, 불탈 것을 주고 불타지 않을 것을 산다는 것인데 그러려면 일단 회개가 있어야 되고 희생과 수고가 있어야 산다는 것입니다.
섬기는 생활을 해야 열매가 있게 됩니다. 신앙에 방해가 되는 것을 버리는 희생이 필요하고 사도 바울처럼 과거에 가졌던 명예와 권세를 분토 같이 여긴다 그 말입니다.

-. Recommending it as love to give; Even though you are a poor, naked and dark man who is called a angel in the so-called Church of God, He wants to give you something rich in love, in the mercy of the flock.
He also wanted to give white clothes and brighten his eyes, when I asked for the right kind of servant, to buy the complete thing
-. 주고 싶은 사랑으로 권함; 소위 하나님의 교회에 사자라 하면서 가난하고 헐벗고 캄캄한 사람이 되었어도 주님은 양떼를 불쌍히 보는 사랑 속에서 그 종에게 부요한 것을 주고 싶어 하십니다. 또한 흰옷을 주고자 하는 동시에 그 눈도 밝게 해서 올바른 종이 되기를 바라는 마음으로 권할 때에 완전한 것을 사라고 한 것은

① It is to entrust to the Lord what is incomplete and to receive perfection.
① 완전치 못한 것을 주님께 맡기고 완전한 것을 받아 가지라는 것입니다.

② When the sacrifice is that the Lord will give you complete.
② 희생할 때에 주님께서 완전한 것을 준다는 것입니다.

③ It means that the Lord will give you complete when you obey your life without sparing it.
③ 생명을 아끼지 않고 순종할 때에 주님께서 완전한 것을 준다는 것입니다.

It is because there is no sacrifice that they can not receive perfect things as God's servants.
The Lord said, "To be a disciple of any man, you must deny yourself, take a cross, and follow me, and you must be a sacrifice to be a follower, the house, the cultivated land, your parents or your brothers.
Therefore, no matter how much it is beneficial, if the Lord does not give it to me, it is the one who sacrifices his own in the sense that it is of no benefit, you can receive Lord’s thing.
To be perfect is to fully receive the fire of the Holy spirit and receive the kingship with the personality of the transforming saints.
하나님의 종이라 하면서 완전한 것을 받지 못하는 것은 희생이 없기 때문입니다.
주님께서 말씀하시기를 누구든지 내 제자가 되려면 자기를 부인하고 십자가를 지고 나를 따라야 한다고 하였고 집이나 전토나 부모나 형제까지라도 다 버리고 따라 오는 자라야 된다는 것은 희생적인 사람이 되어야 한다는 것입니다.
그러므로 아무리 유익이 많이 있다하여도 주님께서 내게 주는 것이 아니라면 그것은 아무런 유익이 없다는 생각에서 자기의 것을 희생하는 자라야 주의 것을 받을 수 있습니다. 완전한 것은 성신의 불을 충만히 받아 변화성도의 인격을 갖추어 왕권을 받게 되는 것입니다.

* Rev.3:19. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent
* 계3:19. 무릇 내가 사랑하는 자를 책망하여 징계하노니 그러므로 네가 열심을 내라 회개하라.

* the explanation) Even discipline the beloved and demand eager repentance. The chosen servant will not endure until the degenerate age servant to become, and it will come to the Candlestick Church.
(the variability the convent).   
* 강해) 심지어 사랑하는 자를 징계하여 열심 있는 회개를 요구합니다. 택한 종은  말세종이 되고야 견디지 견딜 재간이 없어 촛대교회(변화성도 수도원)로 오고야 말 것입니다.

-. Discipline with love to give; The love of the Lord is not to end with the counsel of giving, but when the counsel is not to obey, the discipline is to give it the perfect one.
Whenever discipline comes from giving, anyone must realize the love of God who is to give them when they are disciplined and must earnest.
-. 주고 싶은 사랑으로 징계함; 주님의 사랑이라는 것은 주고자 할 때에 권하는 것으로 끝을 맺는 것이 아니요, 권해도 순종치 않을 때에는 징계를 해서라도 완전한 것을 주고자 하는 것입니다.
언제나 징계라는 것은 주고자 한데서 오는 것이니 누구든지 징계를 받을 때에 주고자 하시는 하나님의 사랑을 깨닫고 열심을 내야만 합니다.

If you can not be zealous even if you are disciplined, you can be considered a human without any hope. It is the word which it is sorry at the affection burning with the love which it would like to give because it is a law that gives good things and grace to those who are zealous.
The Lord's request is for those who are zealous in their affliction, and if they are zealous when they are punished, they are a spiritual improvement. When they are disciplined and zealous, the Lord is disciplined and pleased.
징계를 받고도 열심을 내지 못한다면 아무런 소망이 없는 인간이라고 볼 수 있습니다. 주고 싶은 사랑에 불타는 심정에서 안타까워하시는 말씀인데 열심을 내는 자에게만 좋은 것, 은혜를 주신다는 법이기 때문입니다.
주님의 요구는 괴로운 일에 열심을 내는 자를 원하시는 것이며 징계가 올 때 열심을 내면 영적 향상이 되기 때문이며 징계를 받고 열심을 낼 때에 주님은 오히려 징계를 하시고도 기뻐하시는 것입니다.

& It is asking for zeal.(19)
& 열심을 내 달라는 것입니다.(19)

It is the word which it is sorry at the affection burning with the love of the God which would like to give this. The law of God is a law that gives grace only to those who making earnest.
It is a discipline for a lazy man who does not make earnestness, and he gives good things only by making earnestness. If a believer sleeps without enthusiasm, it is not the Lord who gives grace. It is hitting to be eager.
When there is gladness, there is no zeal to be enthusiastic and afflicted, and the Lord's demand is for those who are zealous in their hard work. That is because spiritual improvement can be achieved when enthusiasm makes when discipline comes.
For example, if parents work harder than they did when they rebuked their children, they would be happier with satisfaction.
이것이 주고 싶은 주님의 사랑에 불타는 심정에서 안타까워하는 말입니다.
하나님의 법은 열심을 내는 자에게만 준다는 것이 은혜를 주는 법이기 때문입니다. 사람이 열심을 안 내는 게으른 자에게는 징계를 하는 것이요, 열심을 내야만 좋은 것을 준다는 것입니다. 어떤 신자가 열심이 없이 잠을 잔다면 그대로 은혜를 주시는 주님은 아닙니다. 열심이 나도록 때리는 것입니다.
기쁜 일이 있을 때 열심을 내고 괴로운 일을 당할 때는 열심이 없으니 주님의 요구는 괴로운 일에 열심을 내는 자를 원하시는 것입니다. 즉 징계가 올 때 열심을 내면 영적 향상이 되기 때문입니다. 예를 들면 부모가 자식을 책망할 때 전보다 더 열심히 일한다면 부모는 만족한 마음으로 더 기뻐할 것입니다.

@ The LORD's voice cried unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see your name: hear you the rod, and who had appointed it.(Mic.6:9).
@ 여호와께서 성읍을 향하여 외쳐 부르시나니 완전한 지혜는 주의 이름을 경외함이라 너희는 매를 순히 받고 그것을 정하신 자를 순종할지니라.(미6:9).
@ But if you be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are you bastards, and not sons.(Heb.12:8).
@ 징계는 다 받는 것이거늘 너희에게 없으면 사생자요 참 아들이 아니니라.(히12:8).

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.