• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

47. 7 chapter(7). the relief acquisition and east public work(Rev.7:2~…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-09-12 09:23 조회1,015회 댓글0건

본문

The Revelations defense evidence 47. 7 chapter(7). the relief acquisition and east public work(Rev.7:2~3)
계시록 변론 증거 47. 7장(7). 구원 획득, 동방 역사(계7:2~3)

* Rev.7:2~3. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
* 계7:2~3. 또 보매 다른 천사가 살아계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 땅과 바다를 해롭게 할 권세를 얻은 네 천사를 향하여 큰 소리로 외쳐 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라.

# The reason why the servant getting the God's seal public work was not, it met the difficult situation which it cannot do any things.
# 하나님의 인의 역사를 받은 종이 아니고는 아무런 일도 할 수 없는 난국을 만났다고 보는 이유는

① The time which leads and cannot leave the church at all was due to come without the public work defeating the evil spirit black darkness.
① 마귀흑암을 물리치는 역사가 없이는 도저히 교회를 이끌고 나갈 수가 없는 때가 왔기 때문입니다.

② The time which it was unable to get the complete inspiration, cannot testify the truth rightly was due to come.
② 완전한 영감을 받지 못하고는 진리를 바로 증거 할 수 없는 때가 왔기 때문입니다.

③ The time which cannot keep the idea of the Christianity was due to come without the life person, that is the martyrdom.
③ 순교적인 생활이 없이는 기독교의 사상을 지킬 수가 없는 때가 왔기 때문입니다.

Therefore, it is the servant getting seal public work, and the black darkness is through cut and the secret of this age can be rightly testified and it can have the Lord of the second coming in the living, that is the martyrdom, at the same time. The Heaven gospel movement not to is intended, but the public work of this another angel intends on the ground kingdom accomplished like the gospel which the God's secret imparts to this servant prophets.(Rev.10:7 and Rev,11:15).
그러므로 인의 역사를 받은 종이라야 흑암을 뚫고 나가면서 이 시대의 비밀을 바로 증거 할 수 있는 동시에 순교적인 생활에서 재림의 주를 맞이할 수 있습니다.
이 다른 천사의 역사는 천국복음운동을 목적한 것이 아니고 하나님의 비밀이 그 종 선지자들에게 전하신 복음과 같이 이루어지는 지상왕국을 목적한 것입니다.(계10:7, 계11:15).

The God's seal public work intended the work in which God occurred familiarly and which does. Therefore, the end of the Christianity keeps as the public work of the Heaven gospel movement as seal public work of the God which the other angel has been getting to come to a settlement with the gospel movement of on the ground peace kingdom. That is, it plummet of the referee, the truth public work of the plumet is intended.
하나님의 인의 역사는 하나님이 친히 일어나셔서 행하시는 일을 뜻했습니다.
그러므로 천국복음운동의 역사로 기독교의 끝이 아니요, 지상평화왕국의 복음운동으로 끝을 맺는 것을 다른 천사가 들고 나오는 하나님의 인의 역사라고 합니다. 즉 심판의 다림줄의 진리역사를 뜻한 것입니다.

@ And he that overcame, and kept my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father(Rev.2:26~27).
@ 이기는 자와 끝까지 내 일을 지키는 그에게 만국을 다스리는 권세를 주리니 그가 철장을 가지고 저희를 다스려 질그릇 깨뜨리는 것과 같이 하리라 나도 내 아버지께 받은 것이 그러하니라(계2:26~27).
@ In that day, said the LORD of hosts, will I take you, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, said the LORD, and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, said the LORD of hosts.(Hag.2:23).
@ 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨아 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 너를 취하고 너로 인을 삼으리니 이는 내가 너를 택하였음이라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라(학2:23).
@ Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.(Song8:6).
@ 너는 나를 인 같이 마음에 품고 도장 같이 팔에 두라 사랑은 죽음 같이 강하고 투기는 음부 같이 잔혹하며 불 같이 일어나니 그 기세가 여호와의 불과 같으니라(아8:6).
@ And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.(Joel.2:29~30)
@ 그 때에 내가 또 신으로 남종과 여종에게 부어 줄 것이며 내가 이적을 하늘과 땅에 베풀리니 곧 피와 불과 연기 기둥이라(욜2:29~30)

① It is the seal which makes the harm absurd(Rev.9:4).
① 피해를 당치 않게 한다는 인입니다(계9:4).

Since God doesn't seal every the servant in the direct, but it is the public work which entrusts the full authority to the servant gaining seal power and sealed, one organization makes formed and it becomes public work mass and the work sealed greets the mass Lord.
인을 치는 일은 하나님께서 종마다 직접으로 치는 것이 아니고 인의 권세를 받은 종에게 전권을 맡기어 인을 치는 역사를 하므로 한 단체를 이루게 하여 단체적으로 역사 하다가 단체적으로 주님을 맞이하는 것입니다.

② It is the work into the exercise of right.
② 권리행사로 되는 일입니다.

Since being the public work struggling against the power of Antichrist with Christianity terminally, it is the public work which the forerunner entrusts the exercise of right to the servants he coming to God and realizes the servants in the authority and decide to have the armament at once, it is different from the favors public work of era.
When the servants that person received the favour when each realized and the men who didn't believe repented, the God's seal public work was receiving the favors already and are waiting for an opportunity in the hardship among getting the awakening and occurring, the favour favours public work gets the like one new public work for the full inspiration.
기독교 종말에 적그리스도의 세력과 싸우는 역사이므로 하나님께서 선구자가 되는 종들에게 권리행사를 맡겨 강권으로 종들을 깨우쳐 즉시에 무장을 갖추도록 하는 역사이니 은혜시대 역사와는 다릅니다.
은사역사는 믿지 않던 사람들이 각자가 깨닫고 회개할 때에 개인이 은사를 받게 되는 것이요 하나님의 인의 역사는 이미 은혜를 받고 시련 가운데서 때를 기다리고 있던 종들이 각성을 받고 일어날 때에 하나같이 새로운 역사를 완전영감으로 받게 되는 것입니다.

If it has the meeting, it will get to be regardless of the slightly and the true servants will get to have the thing getting seal public work at a time. If it gives example, the mights who fights the inspiration utterly when receiving so that there can be like one the right will become through the servant which the God's servants do the exercise of right in the training school as the soldiers get and have the training for a while at a time.
만일 집회를 가진다 하면 다소를 막론하고 참된 종들은 일시에 인의 역사를 받는 일이 있게 될 것입니다. 예를 든다면 훈련소에서 군인들이 일시 훈련을 받고 나가듯이 하나님의 종들이 권리행사를 하는 종을 통하여 일시에 완전 영감을 받게 될 때에 하나같이 권리 있게 싸우는 용사가 될 것입니다.

③ The God's seal teaches the public work breaking down the evil spirit power.
③ 하나님의 인은 마귀 권세를 때려 부수는 역사를 가르친 것입니다.

For example, as there is the right in which the army will break the rank down the enemy with regardless together it will get to be absurd and until Lord comes, 144,000 appointed task mights will get to convey the loss of the locust group the godsend as the might of the victory together freely. The servant getting seal public work is not, it is absurd and the damage of the disaster is plummet of the referee, it will cannot have the word of the warning of the plumet.
Therefore, this public work says come out from the point where it has the seal of the God which lives the awakening by the meaning that it receives and the pioneer organization comes out of the east through the defense of this servant like one and is since the seal public work complete inspiration comes to the representative man(Hag.2:23), and it comes up sun(Is.41:25, Is. 59:19).
예를 들어 군대가 계급을 막론하고 꼭 같이 적군을 때려 부술 권리가 있듯이 십사만 사천 명의 사명용사는 꼭 같이 황충 떼의 피해를 당치 않고 주님 올 때까지 승리의 용사로서 자유롭게 복음을 전하게 될 것입니다.
인의 역사를 받은 종이 아니고는 환란의 피해를 당치 않고 심판의 다림줄의 경고의 말씀을 전 할 수 없게 될 것입니다.
그러므로 이 역사는 대표적인 사람에게 완전한 인의 영감의 역사가 옴으로써(학2:23) 그 종의 변론을 통하여 하나 같이 각성을 받게 되되 선구적인 단체가 동방에서 나온다는 뜻으로 살아 계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는데서 나온다고 한 것입니다(사41:25, 사59:19). 

-. Since there is the power to be done harmful in the powerful country of the world political power and there are the sealed public work in the servants found on the east the God's public work gets to have the termination made and the God's public work finishes the end and the miserable war that the world political power is the annihilation will get wider at the same time.
-. 해롭게 할 권세는 세상 정권의 강대국에게 있고 인을 치는 역사는 동방에 나타난 종들에게 있음으로써 하나님의 역사는 종결을 짓게 되고 하나님의 역사가 끝을 마치는 동시에 세상 정권은 전멸이라는 비참한 전쟁이 벌어질 것입니다.

Since it is the power public work revenging enemy, it has as this public work now to use the God's seal public work Christianity for, the grudge choosing of people will get to be all accomplished.
The servants becoming public work among the disaster show with the will which gets to form new David kingdom, that is Israel, all.
이제 하나님의 인의 역사라는 것은 원수를 갚는 권세역사이니 만큼 이 역사 있음으로 기독교는 택한 자의 원한이 다 이루어지게 될 것입니다. 환란 중에 역사하는 종들은 다 이스라엘적인 새로운 다윗 왕국을 이루게 되는 뜻으로써 보여 준 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.