• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

20. The Revelations defense evidence. 2 chapter. the Thyatira church

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-04-20 08:39 조회3,342회 댓글0건

본문

20. The Revelations defense evidence. 2 chapter. the Thyatira church
    (Rev.2:18~29)(1)
20. 계시록 변론 증거. 2장. 두아디라 교회(계2:18~29)(1)

# Jezebel, the rod of steel power, morning star #
# 이세벨, 철장권세, 새벽별 #

* Although all things developed, if the force of the evil is permitted, it cannot fall to the disaster and no matter what, the Lord of the second coming cannot be welcomed.
* 아무리 모든 일이 발전 했다 해도 악의 세력을 용납하면 환란에 떨어지고 재림의 주를 영접 할 수 없다는 것입니다.

* Rev.2:18~19. And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things said the Son of God, who had his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; I know your works, and charity, and service, and faith, and your patience, and your works; and the last to be more than the first. 
* 계2:18~19. 두아디라 교회의 사자에게 편지하기를 그 눈이 불꽃같고 그 발이 빛난 주석과 같은 하나님의 아들이 가라사대 내가 네 사업과 사랑과 믿음과 섬김과 인내를 아노니 네 나중 행위가 처음 것보다 많도다.

* the explanation) The image of the referee Lord is like the flame of the eye, the insight of the unceasing, the foot like the shines tin, the unbelievable Lord of the world.
The Thyatira churches are the most tangible and enriched churches and the fruitful churches. Business is good, too, and love is good, and faith is good, and service is good, too and is patience It is church which development is more than the first.

* 강해) 심판 주님의 모습은 눈이 불꽃 같으니 빠짐없는 통찰력이 있고 발이 빛난 주석과 같으니 천하가 당할 수 없는 무적의 주님이십니다.
두아디라 교회는 가장 유형적인 발전이 풍부한 교회이며 열매도 많이 맺는 교회입니다. 사업도 잘 해, 사랑도 많아, 믿음도 좋아, 섬기기도 잘 해, 인내도 있어 처음보다 발전이 많은 교회라는 것입니다.

* Rev.2:20~22. Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you admitted that woman Jezebel, which called herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her chance to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds
* 계2:20~22. 그러나 네게 책망 할일이 있노라 자칭 선지자라 하는 여자 이세벨을 네가 용납함이니 그가 내 종들을 가르쳐 꾀어 행음하게 하고 우상의 제물을 먹게 하는 도다 또 내가 그에게 회개할 기회를 주었으되 그 음행을 회개하고자 아니 하는도다. 볼지어다. 내가 그를 침상에 던질 터이요 또 그로 더불어 간음하는 자들도 만일 그의 행위를 회개치 아니하면 큰 환란 가운데 던지고

* the explanation) But, because of permitting Jezebel idea, if you do not repent of this, you will fall into spiritual darkness and fall into great trouble. First, Jezebel is against the true servant, the first is the Communist Party, and the important thing is crowd of the false prophecy.
Now is not the spiritual world that discerns it. It is darkness that a false presbytery or pastor is not aware of a genuine servant and a sinister force against the true truth.
Like Elijah, you have to fight and defeat idolatry, the cunning regime, the flock of false prophets, and the ruling ecclesiastical authority.
* 강해) 그러나 이세벨적인 사상을 용납했으니 이것을 회개치 않으면 영적 흑암에 떨어지고 큰 환란에 빠지게 될 것입니다. 우선 이세벨적인 것은 참된 종을 대적하는 것인데 일차는 공산당 세력이요, 중요한 것은 거짓 선지 무리입니다.
지금 그것을 분별하는 영계가 흔치 않습니다. 거짓 선지 교권 내지는 목회자가 참된 종과 참된 진리를 대적하는 음녀적인 세력을 알지 못하고 동조하게 되는 것이 흑암입니다. 엘리야처럼 우상 세력과 음녀 정권과 거짓 선지의 무리와 교권 세력과 싸워 승리해야 합니다.

# on Jezebel idea (Rev.2:20)- communist politics-
# 이세벨적인 사상에 대하여 (계2:20)  - 공산정치 -

Jezebel taught that we have political ambition and use religion to make our government worship. Politics is what is under religion.
However, this is the politics of using religion as a tool of God's religion. In other words, it is a barbaric politics that will destroy the true truth of the true church and satisfy its ambitious politics.
Specifically, it is a cunning policy that attempts to surrender the Church of God to the forces of the devil. Therefore, if you tolerate this politics, you are going to go broke in tribulation.
이세벨이라는 것은 정치적인 야욕을 가지고 종교를 이용하되 자기 정권을 숭배하도록 만들어 본다는 것을 가르친 것입니다. 정치란 것은 종교 아래 있는 것입니다.
그런데 이정치는 종교를 이용해서 하나님의 종교를 자기의 도구로 쓰려는 정치를 말한 것입니다. 다시 말하면 참된 교회의 참된 진리를 파괴시키고 자기의 야욕적인 정치를 만족 채우겠다는 야만적인 정치입니다.
세밀히 말하면 하나님의 교회를 마귀의 세력에 굴복시키려고 하는 간교한 정책입니다. 그러므로 이러한 정치를 용납한다면 환란에서 망한다는 것을 말했습니다.

* Rev.2:23. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searched the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
* 계2:23. 또 내가 사망으로 그의 자녀를 죽이리니 모든 교회가 나는 사람이 뜻과 마음을 살피는 자인 줄 알리라 내가 너희 각 사람의 행위대로 갚아 주리라.

* the explanation) In the day of wrath, God is the Church of the Lord, but he will examine his thoughts and conscience to see his will and conscience. This is because you will be rewarded here.
Each commissioner is a serious consideration. If you do not acknowledge the central love of burning here, you will not be the victor and will be annihilated in the tribulation. Truly, we need the practice of sacrificial love for the extinction red communist thought and the truth.
It is a belief, a faith, an idea that the center can be recognized even though practice is not done.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 진노의 날에는 아무리 주의 교회지만 뜻과 마음을 살피어서 사상, 양심을 검토하는 것이니 여기에 의하여 보응을 받게 되기 때문입니다.
각 사명자는 심각하게 받아들여야 할 대목입니다. 여기서 불타는 중심적인 사랑을 인정받지 못하면 승리자 반열에 들지 못하고 환란에서 가족전멸을 당하게 될 것입니다. 참으로 멸공사상과 진리를 위한 희생적인 사랑의 실천이 절실히 필요합니다.
실천은 다 못해도 중심은 인정받을 수 있는 믿음과 신앙, 사상입니다.

-. It is not easy, it is not much, but it is important to be acknowledged at this time that you are worthy of the Lord's sight with all your heart and soul, loving first, giving grace, commissioning your mission, and looking after your heart and soul.
Being recognized from heaven, the spirit must always be in joy. There is no form, outward display, no deterrent.
-. 뜻과 마음을 다해야 주님보시기에 합당한 자이며 먼저 사랑을 베푸시고 은혜를 주시고 사명을 맡기시고 뜻과 마음을 살피시고 계시는데 이때 인정받는 것이 중요한데 쉽지 않으며 많지 않은 법입니다.
하늘로부터 인정받아서 심령이 늘 기쁨에 있어야 합니다. 조금이라도 형식이나 외식이나 억지가 있을 수가 없는 것입니다.

& We will have to do our will and our heart.(23)       
& 뜻과 마음을 다해야 될 것입니다.(23)

The work of the Lord can not be worthy of the Lord's sight unless we have all our heart and soul.
The work of the Lord is not about dealing with people, but about the Lord,
Because you are the Lord who sees your will and your heart, there is no way to be any form or deterrent.
The Lord first loves, gives grace, and You are looking at your will and your mind by entrusting your mission.     
주의 일이라는 것은 조금도 뜻과 마음을 다하지 않는다면 주님 보기에 합당한 자가 될 수가 없습니다.
주님의 일은 사람을 상대할 일이 아니고 주님을 상대한 일이니 뜻과 마음을 살피는 주님이신 고로 조금도 형식이나 억지라는 것은 있을 수가 없는 것입니다.
주님께서는 먼저 사랑을 베풀되 은혜를 주시고 사명을 맡기고서 뜻과 마음을 살피고 계신 것입니다.

* Rev.2:24~25. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which you have already hold fast till I come.
* 계2:24~25. 두아디라에 남아 있어 이 교훈을 받지 아니하고 소위 사단의 깊은 것을 알지 못하는 너희에게 말하노니 다른 짐으로 너희에게 지울 것이 없노라. 다만 너희에게 있는 것을 내가 올 때까지 굳게 잡으라.

* the explanation) It means that you must hold firmly to the commandment of God, the word of the plummet, and fight courageously until you come to the Lord.
It is difficult to hold on to what you have received from the Lord, because you have many enemies to take away, and most fail.
To be a angel of the candlestick church, the heart must always burn, but there is not always a heart of earnestness, no adoring feeling, feeling is negligent, the devil gets to get sentimental space in the chance, which is the deep secret of Satan.
* 강해) 하나님께서 주신 사명 즉 다림줄의 말씀을 굳게 쥐고 용기 있게 싸워서 주님 올 때까지 나가야만 된다는 것입니다. 주님께 받은 것을 굳게 잡아야 권세를 받게 되는데 빼앗으려는 원수가 많기 때문에 어렵다는 것이며, 대부분이 실패하게 됩니다.
촛대교회의 사자가 되려면 항상 마음이 불타야 하는데 항상 간절한 마음이 없고 사모하는 마음이 없이 태만하면 마귀가 틈을 타게 되는데 이것이 사단의 깊은 비밀이라는 것입니다.

& We must hold on firmly to what we already have.(25)  i
& 이미 있는 것을 굳게 잡아야 할 것입니다.(25)

What we already have is what we have received from the Lord. If anyone receives it and does not hold it firmly and loses it, it can not receive the work of authority at all.
The reason we must hold fast until the Lord comes is because there are many enemies to take away.
이미 있는 것이라 함은 주님께 받은 것을 말한 것입니다. 누구든지 받고도 이것을 굳게 잡지 못하고 잃어버린다면 권세의 역사를 받을 수는 전혀 없습니다.
주님 올 때까지 굳게 잡아야 될 이유는 빼앗으려는 원수가 많기 때문입니다.

# About holding on firmly to something(Rev.2:25)
# 있는 것을 굳게 잡으라는데 대해 (계2:25)

This is what God has given, it is the word of prophecy. Anyone who holds the plumb line of the end and gives the rod of steel power to those who fight.
The power of the rod of iron was a strong policy, and it taught that the regimes of the world were all going to be destroyed and a new age was formed by the power of world unification.
Anyone who has strong ideas and weapons, like a steel bar, has unified the world.
이것은 하나님께서 주신 것을 말한 것이니, 예언의 말씀입니다. 누구든지 종말의 다림줄을 붙들고 싸우는 자에게 철장 권세를 줍니다.
철장 권세라는 것은 강한 정책을 말한 것이니 세상의 정권이 다 파멸되고 세계 통일의 권세로 새로운 새 시대를 이루는 것을 가르쳤습니다.
누구든지 철장같이 강한 사상과 무기를 가진 자라면 세계를 통일한 것을 말한 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.