• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

29. Works that cry out loud(Is.24:14-15, Rev.10:1-3, Micah.6:1~2)What …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-05-02 10:45 조회269회 댓글0건

본문

29. Works that cry out loud(Is.24:14-15, Rev.10:1-3, Micah.6:1~2)What the Spirit and the Bride will say(Rev.22:17-19)
29. 크게 외치는 역사(사24:14-15, 계10:1-3, 미6:1-2), 성령과 신부가 말할 일(계22:17~19)

Evangelism until this day has been centered on witnessing to save souls, but quietly visiting each individual and making them believe. The 20th century was set aside as a period of grace, but the period during which the Transfiguration Saints shout loudly is not for individual salvation, but for public salvation, but it becomes global judgment and global salvation.
  이 날까지의 전도는 영혼을 살리기 위하여 증거 하되 잠잠히 개인 개인을 찾아가서 믿게 하는 것을 중심한 것입니다. 은혜의 기간을 두시되 20세기라는 기간을 두었지만 변화성도들이 크게 외치는 기간은 개인적인 구원을 목적하지 않고 대중적인 구원을 목적하되 세계적인 심판과 세계적인 구원이 됩니다.

Since this is a strong and great work, God's work comes seven times stronger and becomes a powerful work that shouts loudly. Now, the work that cries out can be found in the Bible as follows.
  이것은 강하고 위대한 역사이므로 하나님의 역사가 칠 배나 강하게 임하게 되어 크게 외치는 강한 역사가 되는 것입니다. 이제 크게 외치는 역사에 대하여 다음과 같이 성서로 알 수 있습니다.

1. The work of shouting loudly for the majesty of Jehovah
    (Is.24:14-15)
  1. 여호와의 위엄을 위하여 크게 외치는 역사(사24:14-15)

@ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Wherefore glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.(Is.24:14~15)
@ 무리가 소리를 높여 부를 것이며 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 바다에서부터 크게 외치리니 그러므로 너희가 동방에서 여호와를 영화롭게 하며 바다 모든 섬에서 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 이름을 영화롭게 할 것이라.(사24:14~15)

Until this day, it is the work of calling sinners, so Jehovah has been silent, but what the Transfiguration Saints are shouting is that when the day comes when Jehovah is angry and burns all mankind with fire, they will shout loudly from the sea in the east because of his majesty.
  이 날까지는 죄인을 부르는 역사이므로 여호와께서 잠잠히 계셨지만 변화성도가 외치는 것은 여호와 진노하셔서 세계 인류를 불로 살라 버리는 날이 임할 때에 동방 바닷가에서부터 그 위엄을 인하여 크게 외친다고 하였습니다.

When the Lord is silent, the servant becomes silent, and when the Lord rises strongly, the servant also rises strongly. On the day of wrath, the servant of the LORD shouted loudly, "Glorify the LORD first from the east, and glorify the LORD also in all the islands." It is a new work of doing new things(Is.43:19) and singing new songs of praise to the Lord(Is.24:16, Is.42:10~12).
  종이라는 사람은 여호와께서 잠잠하시면 같이 잠잠하게 되는 것이요, 여호와께서 강하게 일어나시면 종도 강하게 일어나는 것입니다. 진노의 날에 여호와께서 들어 쓰시는 종은 크게 외치되 동방에서부터 먼저 여호와를 영화롭게 하고, 모든 섬들에서도 여호와를 영화롭게 한다고 하였습니다. 새 일을 행하시고(사43:19) 여호와의 찬송 새 노래를 부르는 새로운 역사입니다.(사24:16, 사42:10~12)

Therefore, it is also said in Rev.7:2 that the work of the Transfiguration Saints will come out of the East, and it is said that they will come up from the rising of the sun with the seal of God and shout with a loud voice. Even looking at this, it is clear that Eastern work is a work that takes place on the day of wrath.
  그러므로 변화성도의 역사가 동방에서 나올 것을 계7:2에도 말하되 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 큰 소리로 외친다고 하였습니다. 이것을 보아도 동방역사라는 것은 진노의 날에 일어나는 역사라는 것을 분명히 알 수 있는 것입니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.(Is.43:19~20)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라.(사43:19~20)
@ Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar does inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. (Is.42:10~12)
@ 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라. 광야와 거기 있는 성읍들과 게달 사람의 거하는 촌락들은 소리를 높이라 셀라의 거민들은 노래하며 산 꼭대기에서 즐거이 부르라. 여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다.(사43:10~12)
@ From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.(Is.24:16)
@ 땅 끝에서부터 노래하는 소리가 우리에게 들리기를 의로우신 자에게 영광을 돌리세 하도다. 그러나 나는 이르기를 나는 쇠잔하였고 나는 쇠잔하였으니 내게 화가 있도다 궤휼자가 궤휼을 행하도다. 궤휼자가 심히 궤휼을 행하도다 하였도다.(사24:16)

2. The work of stepping on land and sea and shouting loudly      (Rev.10:1-3)
2. 땅과 바다를 밟고 크게 외치는 역사(계10:1-3)

@ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.(Rev.10:1~3)
@ 내가 또 보니 힘센 다른 천사가 구름을 입고 하늘에서 내려오는데 그 머리 위에 무지개가 있고 그 얼굴은 해 같고 그 발은 불기둥 같으며
그 손에 펴 놓인 작은 책을 들고 그 오른발은 바다를 밟고 왼발은 땅을 밟고 사자의 부르짖는 것 같이 큰 소리로 외치니 외칠 때에 일곱 우뢰가 그 소리를 발하더라.(계10:1~3)

Until this day, Christianity was not the work of enlightening the world's people together, but the work of the end times is the work of the world's people being enlightened together.
The reason why science is now extremely developed is that on the day of the Second Advent, world-wide works will take place, but the work of the gospel will take place on a global scale, and preparations for tribulation and disasters will come on a global scale.
  기독교가 이 날까지는 세계 인류를 다함께 깨우치는 역사가 아니었지만 종말의 역사는 세계 인류가 다 함께 깨우침을 받는 역사입니다.
  지금 과학이 극도로 발달된 것은 재림의 날에 세계적인 역사가 일어나되 복음의 역사도 세계적으로 일어나고, 환난 재앙도 세계적으로 올 준비를 갖춘 것입니다.

If science had not developed, it would not have been possible to create great human work. However, with the development of science, a disaster that wiped out the world's mankind in one hour came, and it was possible to do work to enlighten the world's people together. We must have a work that enlightens the world in the face of the war of human annihilation. Therefore, the another angels appearing in the Book of Revelation clearly show the work of changeable saints.
  만일 과학이 발달되지 않았다면 인류적인 큰 역사를 일으킬 수가 없을 것이로되 과학 발전이 왔으므로 세계 인류를 한 시간에 없애는 재앙이 오게 되었고, 세계 인류를 다 함께 깨우칠 역사도 할 수 있게 되었습니다. 우리에게는 인류적인 전멸이라는 전쟁을 앞에 놓고 세계를 깨우치는 역사가 반드시 있어야만 될 것입니다. 그러므로 계시록에 나타난 다른 천사는 분명히 변화성도의 역사를 보여준 것입니다.

3. The work of loudly shouting the controversy of Jehovah          (Micah.6:1-2)
3. 여호와의 쟁변을 크게 외치는 역사(미6:1-2)

@ Hear you now what the LORD says; Arise, contend you before the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice.
Hear you, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and you strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD has a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel. (Mi.6:1~2)
@ 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 들을지어다. 내게 이르시기를 너는 일어나서 산 앞에서 쟁변하여 작은 산으로 네 목소리를 듣게 하라 하셨나니 너희 산들과 땅의 견고한 지대들아 너희는 여호와의 쟁변을 들으라. 여호와께서 자기 백성과 쟁변하시며 이스라엘과 변론하실 것이라.(미6:1~2)

The gospel preached up to this day was to call sinners, but the work that the change saints shout at the end is the controversy of Jehovah. This controversy means to pass judgment without forgiveness. The word of vision received by the prophets in the late days of Israel is the argument of Jehovah, which serves as a warning trumpet of judgment for the purpose of unforgiving judgment and the coming of a new era.
  이 날까지에 전한 복음은 죄인을 부르는 것이었지만 종말에 변화성도가 외치는 역사는 여호와의 쟁변인 것입니다. 이 쟁변이라는 것은 용서가 없는 심판을 내린다는 뜻입니다. 이스라엘 말기에 선지들이 받은 묵시의 말씀은 용서 없는 심판이 오고 새 시대가 온다는 것을 목적한 심판의 경고의 나팔이 되는 여호와의 쟁변인 것입니다.

Even if you look at Isaiah.3:13 and 41:1, you can see that there is judgment after Jehovah's argument. For example, even in the law of the world, it is like a judge's ruling only after a complete defense. In this way, only after the work of completely defending the Word of God has taken place, judgment will be given on this earth according to the Word.
  사3:13과 41:1를 보아도 여호와의 변론이 있고서 심판이 있다는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 예를 든다면 세상의 법도 완전한 변론을 한 후에야 판사의 판결이 내리는 것과 같습니다. 이와 같이 하나님의 말씀을 완전히 변론하는 역사가 있은 후에야 이 땅에 말씀대로 심판을 나리는 것입니다.

@ Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it. (Is.1:18~20)
@ 여호와께서 말씀하시되 오라 우리가 서로 변론하자 너희 죄가 주홍 같을지라도 눈과 같이 희어질 것이요 진홍 같이 붉을지라도 양털 같이 되리라. 너희가 즐겨 순종하면 땅의 아름다운 소산을 먹을 것이요, 너희가 거절하여 배반하면 칼에 삼키우리라 여호와의 입의 말씀이니라.
(사1:18~20)
@ The LORD stands up to plead, and stands to judge the people.(Is.3:13)
@ 여호와께서 변론하러 일어나시며 백성들을 심판하려고 서시도다.
(사3:13)
@ Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.(Is.41:1)
@ 섬들아 내 앞에 잠잠 하라. 민족들아 힘을 새롭게 하라 가까이 나아오라 그리하고 말하라 우리가 가까이 하여 서로 변론하자.(사41:1)

Conclusion
  Christianity has been working quietly until this day, but the work of the changeable saints is the work of shouting loudly, crying loudly, and fighting loudly. This is because it is the work of the plumb line of judgment(Amos.7:7~8) to avenge the enemy.
  결  론
  기독교가 이 날까지는 잠잠히 역사하다 것을 목적하였지만 변화성도의 역사라는 것은 크게 외치고 크게 부르짖고 크게 싸우는 역사가 됩니다. 왜냐하면 원수를 갚는 심판의 다림줄(암7:7~8)의 역사이기 때문입니다.

Just as Elijah fought against the false prophet and was raptured, the changeable saints also fought greatly and were raptured. As a result, shouting loudly does not mean shouting out loud, but telling all peoples in the world to know it. Due to the development of science, it has to be done in a short period of before three and a half years, It should be seen that it has become possible by using  so the Internet and TV, You-Tube and the like.
  엘리야가 거짓 선지자와 싸우다가 들림을 받았듯이 변화성도도 크게 싸우다가 들림을 받게 되는 것입니다. 결과적으로 크게 외치라는 뜻은 목소리를 크게 외치라는 것이 아니고, 온 세상 모든 민족에게 다 알도록 전하라는 것으로 과학의 발전으로 전 삼년 반 짧은 시간에 다 전해야 하기 때문에 인터넷, 티브이. 유투브 등을 이용함으로 가능한 시대가 되었다고 보아야 할 것입니다.

Also, it is the measure(Rev.11:1) of the prophecy again (Rev.10:11) of the previous three and a half years), the plumb line of judgment(Zech.4:10, Amos.7:7-8), giving the final warning to those who obey He makes the remaining servants and the remaining people to enjoy the full blessings of the Millennial Kingdom on earth, restored from the Garden of Eden(Rev.20:4).
  또한 그것이 전 삼년 반의 다시 예언(계10:11)의 척량의 역사(계11:1)로 심판의 다림줄의 변론(슥4:10, 암7:7~8)으로 최종 경고를 하여 순종하는 자들로 남은 종, 남은 백성을 삼아 에덴동산의 회복의 지상 천년왕국의 완전한 축복을 누리게 하시는 것입니다.(계20:4)

@ And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.(Rev.10:11)
@ 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라.(계10:11)
@ And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.(Rev.11:1)
@ 또 내게 지팡이 같은 갈대를 주며 말하기를 일어나서 하나님의 성전과 제단과 그 안에서 경배하는 자들을 척량하되(계11:1)
@ I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then said I, Whither goes you? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. (Zech.2:1~2)
@ 내가 또 눈을 들어 본즉 한 사람이 척량 줄을 그 손에 잡았기로
네가 어디로 가느냐? 물은즉 내게 대답하되 예루살렘을 척량하여 그 장광을 보고자 하노라 할 때에(슥2:1~2)
@ For who has despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.(Zech.4:10)
@ 작은 일의 날이라고 멸시하는 자가 누구냐 이 일곱은 온 세상에 두루 행하는 여호와의 눈이라 다림줄이 스룹바벨의 손에 있음을 보고 기뻐하리라.(슥4:10)
@ Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what see you? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the LORD, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:(Amos.7:7~8)
@ 내게 이르시되 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 다림줄이니이다 주께서 가라사대 내가 다림줄을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 베풀고 다시는 용서치 아니하리니 이삭의 산당들이 황폐되며 이스라엘의 성소들이 훼파될 것이라 내가 일어나 칼로 여로보암의 집을 치리라 하시니라.(암7:7~8)

II. What the Spirit and the Bride will say(Rev.22:17-19)
Ⅱ. 성령과 신부가 말할 일(계22:17~19)

Until this day, the works of the prophets, apostles, and saints do not completely convey the words of the Bible, but only partially. The prophets spoke of the destruction and restoration of physical Israel in the last days of Israel, and at the same time, all the words were received and recorded as visions of the prophets. It seems that the prophets did not aim at the age of the prophets, but aimed at the second coming of Christ, the Son of God, and at the same time testified of the first coming.
  이날까지에 선지와 사도와 성도들의 역사는 성경의 말씀을 완전히 전한 것이 아니고 부분적으로 전했다고 봅니다. 선지들은 이스라엘 말기에 육적 이스라엘이 망할 것과 복구될 것을 말하는 동시에 모든 말씀을 묵시로 받아서 기록한 것이 선지서입니다. 선지서는 선지 시대를 목적한 것이 아니고 하나님의 아들 그리스도의 재림을 목적하는 동시에 초림을 증거 했다고 봅니다.

Therefore, when the apostles testified that the prophecies of the prophets regarding the first coming of Christ had been fulfilled, they aimed that Christ was the Messiah who came according to the Bible, but they did not testify to all the words recorded in the books of the prophets. They testified of the conception of the Holy Spirit, the work of Christ, the crucifixion, and the resurrection. They did not come to understand this on their own, but because the resurrected Lord appeared and opened their heart, they came to understand the Bible(Luke 24:44~48).
  그러므로 사도들이 그리스도의 초림에 대한 선지들의 예언이 이루어진 것을 증거 할 때에 그리스도는 성경대로 온 메시야라는 것을 목적하되 선지서에 기록한 말씀을 다 증거 한 것이 아니고 성신의 잉태와 그리스도의 역사와 십자가에 죽으신 것과 부활을 증거 했습니다. 이것을 증거 하게 된 것은 스스로 깨닫게 된 것이 아니고 부활하신 주님께서 나타나 마음을 열어 주므로 성경을 깨닫게 되었습니다.(눅24:44~48).

However, what the Spirit and the Bride say is to testify to those who will live to meet the Lord when the Lord returns. They do not aim at saving the soul, but testify to the truth of the redemption of the body. Therefore, the 4 Gospels testify to the deeds of Jesus by lift up to the prophecies of the prophets, and the Book of Revelation is the word that organizes and shows the words to be testified when the Lord of the Second Coming comes.
  그러나 성령과 신부가 말하게 되는 것은 재림의 주가 오실 때에 살아서 주님을 맞이할 자들에게 증거 하는 것이니 영혼 구원을 목적하지 않고 몸의 구속의 진리를 증거 하는 것입니다. 그러므로 4복음서는 선지의 예언을 들어서 예수 행적을 증거 한 것이요, 요한계시록은 재림의 주가 오실 때에 증거 할 말씀을 조직화시켜서 보여준 말씀입니다.

Until this day, the book of Revelation is not the time to testify, so no one knows the mystery, but when the Spirit and the Bride speak, the words recorded in the book of Revelation are testified, but the testimonies are made so that everyone can hear and keep them. Apostle John saw and wrote on the island of Patmos, but as a person who has the qualifications of a bride to welcome the Lord of the Second Coming, he listens to the words of Revelation and keeps them so that both the spirit and the body can be saved on the day of calamity.
In conclusion, the fact that the Spirit and the bride speak means that the representative servant of prophecy again, qualified as a bride, speaks through the work of the Holy Spirit, which means that the truth of the plumb line of judgment is finally argued. Now, the Spirit and the Bride testify through the text about the words to be testified.
  이날까지 계시록은 증거 할 시기가 아니므로 그 비밀을 알 자가 없었으나 성령과 신부가 말하게 될 때는 계시록에 기록된 말씀을 증거 하되 모든 사람이 듣고 지킬 수 있도록 증거 하는 것입니다. 사도 요한은 밧모섬에서 보고 기록했지만 재림의 주를 맞이할 때의 신부 자격을 가진 자로서 계시록의 말씀을 듣고 지키므로 재앙의 날에 영과 육이 아울러 구원 받도록 하는 것입니다. 결론적으로 성령과 신부가 말씀하신 다는 것은 신부의 자격을 갖춘 다시 예언의 대표적인 종이 성령의 역사로 말씀하신다는 것으로 심판의 다림줄의 진리를 최종 변론한다는 뜻입니다. 이제 성령과 신부가 증거 할 말씀에 대하여 본문으로 증거 합니다.

1. Words of witness(17)
  1. 증거 하는 말(17)

@ And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.(Rev.22:17)
@ 성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다. 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요, 목마른 자도 올 것이요, 또 원하는 자는 값없이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라.(계22:17)

First: Words that call on those who hear to come
Second: Words that say let even those who are thirsty come
Third: Let anyone who wishes take the water of life without            cost.
  첫째 : 듣는 자도 오라 하는 말
  둘째 : 목마른 자도 오라 하는 말
  셋째 : 원하는 자는 값없이 생명수를 받으라 하는 말

In the Age of Grace, the servants who testified of the work of calling sinners, testifying that whoever believes in Jesus will be forgiven of their sins and that their souls will be saved.
The words of testimony at the time of the Lord's Second Coming are to call those who understand and hear with spiritual ears open, and those who are thirsty and to call those who are in need to come, and to let anyone who wants it take the water of life. This is a testimony to those who will greet the Lord of the Second Coming without tasting death. Whoever is alive to receive the Lord must hear the words of the prophecy and keep them, and receive grace like the water of life to form a body of eternal life.
  은혜 시대에는 증거 하는 종들이 죄인을 부르는 역사를 증거 하되 누구든지 예수를 믿으면 죄 사함을 받고 네 영혼이 구원을 받으리라고 증거 했지만, 주 재림시에 증거 하는 말은 신령한 귀가 열리어 깨달아 듣는 자를 오라 하는 것이요, 목이 말라서 갈급한 자를 오라 하는 것이요, 누구든지 원하는 자는 다 생명수를 받으라 하는 것입니다. 이것은 죽음을 맛보지 않고 재림의 주를 맞이할 자에게 증거 하는 말씀입니다.
  누구든지 살아서 주님을 맞이할 자는 예언의 말씀을 듣고 지켜야 하며 생명수와 같은 은혜를 받아서 영생의 몸을 이루어야 하는 것입니다.

In the end, the servant who bears witness to the words of the prophecy must bear the qualifications of a bride. He does not speak on his own, but speaks by the Holy Spirit, so he speaks in defense so that he can clearly understand the words of the prophecy. Until this day, all those who spoke of the Christian view of the end in a confused way did not speak with the Holy Spirit but with human thoughts, so the interpretation of Revelation is in a complicated position. Since you will use the lips of a servant with the qualifications of a bride, the words that come out of his lips will be the last words of warning in the end of mankind. Therefore, whoever hears this word and keeps it will be the one who remains without disaster and will enjoy the glory of the new age.
  종말에 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 종은 신부 자격을 가진 자라야 증거 하되 스스로 말하는 것이 아니고, 성령으로 말하게 되므로 예언의 말씀을 분명히 깨닫도록 변론적인 말을 하게 되는 것입니다. 이날까지는 기독교의 종말관을 너무나 혼선되게 말한 자는 다 성령으로 말한 것이 아니고 사람의 생각으로 말했기 때문에 계시록에 대한 해석도 복잡한 자리에 있게 되었지만 신부 자격을 가진 종의 입술을 쓰게 되므로 그 입술에서 나오게 되는 말은 인류 종말에 마지막 경고의 말이 됩니다. 그러므로 누구든지 이 말씀을 듣고 지킬 때에 재앙을 받지 않고 남은 자가 되어 새 시대의 영광을 누리게 되는 것입니다.

2. Things to be careful of those who hear the Word(18~19)
  2. 말씀 듣는 자의 주의할 일(18~19)

@ For I testify unto every man that heard the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.(Rev.22:18~19)
@ 내가 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 듣는 각인에게 증거하노니 만일 누구든지 이것들 외에 더하면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 재앙들을 그에게 더하실 터이요 만일 누구든지 이 책의 예언의 말씀에서 제하여 버리면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 생명나무와 및 거룩한 성에 참예함을 제하여 버리시리라.(계22:18~19)

Not everyone speaks in the Holy Spirit, but when a representative person appears and speaks in the Holy Spirit, God pronounces calamity judgment based on that word.
Just as the prophets in the past delivered the word of warning once and then disaster came upon the nation of Israel because of that word, in the last days a servant with the qualifications of a bride who prophesies again blows the trumpet of the last warning. Hearing those words, deducting or inflicting harm is a disaster, Disasters are coming according to the words recorded in the Book of Revelation.
  누구든지 다 하나같이 성령으로 말하는 것이 아니요, 대표적인 사람이 나타나서 성령으로 말할 때에 그 말씀에 의하여 하나님은 재앙 심판을 내리는 것입니다. 과거에 선지들이 한 번 경고의 말씀을 전한 다음에 그 말씀에 의하여 이스라엘 나라에 재앙이 온 것과 같이 말세에 다시 예언하는 신부 자격을 가진 종이 마지막 경고의 나팔을 불 때에 그 말씀을 듣고 감해도 가해도 재앙이라는 것은 계시록에 기록된 말씀대로 재앙이 온다는 것입니다.

The fact that people have interpreted the Book of Revelation this way and that way up to this day is not because their faith is wrong, nor is it because it was not their mission to convey the Book of Revelation, and God did not work to testify to the mystery. No matter how much the word was added or subtracted, it had nothing to do with it. Because it wasn't a catastrophe period.
  이날까지에 계시록을 사람이 이렇게 저렇게 해석해 보았다는 것은 그 사람들의 신앙이 잘못된 것이 아니고, 계시록을 전할 사명이 아니므로 하나님께서 그 비밀을 증거 하도록 역사하지 않았기 때문에 아무리 말씀이 가감되었다 하더라도 여기에는 아무런 관계가 없었던 것입니다. 왜냐하면 재앙기가 아니었기 때문입니다.

The words in the Book of Revelation apply to those who remain and receive the blessing of the earthly kingdom of the new age as those who do not suffer disasters on the day of disaster.
On the day of calamity, the representative servant taught them what to testify, and the Spirit and the Bride spoke. The bride taught the servant to receive the kingship. The words conveyed by the servant are the exact truth of the plumb line without any confusion, so once you testify, the judgment of disasters will fall, and anyone who adds or subtracts from them will receive disasters.
  계시록의 말씀은 재앙의 날에 재앙을 받지 않고 남은 자가 되어 새 시대의 지상왕국을 축복으로 받는 사람들에게 해당되는 말이므로 재앙의 날에 가서 대표적인 종이 증거 할 것을 가르쳐서 성령과 신부가 말한다고 한 것입니다. 신부는 왕권을 받을 종을 가르쳤습니다. 그 종이 전하는 말은 조금도 혼선이 없는 정확한 다림줄의 진리이므로 한 번 증거하고 재앙의 심판이 내리므로 누구든지 가감하는 자는 재앙을 받게 된다는 것입니다.

Our souls are saved through the servant who bears witness to the cross and resurrection, and the salvation of our spirit and body on the day of calamity is through the words of prophecy spoken by the Spirit and the bride. The servant who testifies at the Lord's Second Coming becomes the prophecy of the last warning because he testifies as a servant who has the qualifications of a perfect bride. Anyone who hears and keeps the prophecy will not receive disasters and will receive the blessings of the earthly kingdom.
  우리 영혼이 구원 받는 것은 십자가 부활을 증거 하는 종을 통하여 받은 것이요, 재앙의 날에 영과 육이 구원 받는 것은 성령과 신부가 말하는 예언의 말씀을 통하여 받는 것이므로 주 재림 시에 증거 하는 종은 완전한 신부의 자격을 가진 종으로서 증거 하게 되므로 마지막 경고의 예언이 되는 것입니다. 누구든지 듣고 그 예언대로 지키는 자는 재앙을 받지 않고 지상왕국의 축복을 받게 됩니다.

Conclusion
  The most urgent time is when the Spirit and the Bride speak. Since this is the time when the last disaster comes, there is a work that the Holy Spirit speaks directly, and according to the evidence, the work of the end of Christianity will come to a complete end and the judgment of disaster will be given.
  결    론
  가장 긴급한 때는 성령과 신부가 말하게 되는 때입니다. 이때는 마지막 재앙이 올 때이므로 성령님이 직접으로 말하게 되는 역사가 있으므로 그 증거에 따라서 기독교 종말의 역사는 완전히 끝을 맺고 재앙의 심판을 내리게 되는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.