• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

28. 4 chapter(1). the Heaven church sight and sky headquarter church

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-05-14 08:54 조회3,565회 댓글0건

본문

The Revelations defense evidence 28. 4 chapter(1). the Heaven church sight and sky headquarter church.(Rev.4:1~11)
계시록 변론 증거 28. 4장(1). 천국교회 광경, 하늘 본부 교회.(계4:1~11)

# The work that ought to be, impression(touching) the Holy Spirit, jasper and ruby, rainbow and emerald, twenty-four elders, gold crowns, crystal glass sea like crystal, four creatures #
# 마땅히 될 일, 성령에 감동, 벽옥과 홍보석, 무지개와 녹보석, 이십사 장로, 금 면류관, 수정 같은 유리 바다, 네 생물 #

* Introduction: After Lord awarded the letter, that is the guidelines of the faith standard of the candlestick church, to seven churches, eyes spiritual of John was lit and I decided on the work to properly become for the sonorous speech after maybe to be seen to you.
The evangelism that the Apostle John testified to this day was an apostle who witnessed what had happened.(1John.1:1-2). However, what should be done for the end of Christianity is revealed to the beloved disciple by the gospel which the Saints of the End, It is revealed as a gospel that should be read, listened, and preserved.
There is a work of true and righteous judgment in human end, a work of grace in salvation of mercy and compassion, which is established and governed by four living creatures and twenty-four presbyteries.
He showed the sight of the Church of Heaven, and we only knew the facts that appeared. This is God's event center facility. The blue light, the red light, and the rainbow around the throne of God show the grace of life, the curse of wrath, and the unchanging promise.
24 The elders represent the heirs who have been saved from human beings, and the four creatures are engaged in dominating human destiny by receiving events. For example, if four creatures are government ministers, 24 elders are like civil petitions. Therefore, God proceeds through the four living creatures and passes through all the affairs of his people through the 24 elders.
* 총론: 주님께서 촛대교회의 신앙표준의 지침인 편지를 일곱 교회에게 주신 다음에 요한의 영안을 밝혀 주시며 우렁찬 음성으로 이후에 마땅히 될 일을 내가 네게 보이리라 하시었습니다. 이 날까지 사도 요한이 증거 한 전도는 마땅히 된 일을 증거 한 사도였습니다(요1 1:1~2). 그러나 기독교 종말에 마땅히 될 일은 사랑하는 제자에게 말세의 성도들이 읽고 듣고 지켜야 될 복음으로 나타나게 된 것입니다.
인간 종말에 참되고 의로우신 심판의 역사와 긍휼과 자비의 구원의 은혜의 역사가 있는데 네 생물과 이십사 장로회가 정하고 주관하시는 것입니다. 천국교회의 광경을 보여준 것이니 그 나타난 사실을 그대로 알 것 뿐입니다.
이것은 하나님의 행사 본부 시설입니다. 하나님의 보좌 주위에 푸른 빛, 붉은 빛과 무지개는 생명의 은혜와 진노의 저주와 불변의 약속이 있는 것이 보여 진 것입니다. 24장로는 인간에서 구원 받은 후사들을 대표하여 있고 네 생물은 행사를 수종 들어서 인간 운명을 지배하는 일을 하고 있습니다.
예를 들면 네 생물은 정부의 장관이라고 하면 24 장로는 민원과 같이 되어 있습니다. 그러므로 하나님께서 네 생물을 통하여 행사를 진행하시고 24 장로를 통하여 자기의 백성 된 자들의 모든 사정을 통과시킵니다.

* Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew you things which must be hereafter.
* 계4:1. 이 일 후에 내가 보니 하늘에 열린 문이 있는 데 내가 들은 바 처음에 내게 말하던 나팔 소리 같은 그 음성이 가로되 이리로 올라오라 이 후에 마땅히 될 일을 내가 네게 보이리라 하시더라. 

* the explanation) You must know that being saved from sin is in the blood of the cross made, and that you must obey this prophecy if you want to be left unharmed in tribulation.
What we ought to do after this is to show the end of the world, which is the book of Revelation and the Prophets because we know it right away.
If we do not know the book of Revelation, we can not know the prophecy right away. It is the work of grace that God saves, and the work of wrath that judges justice. The open door to heaven has opened a spiritual eye of communication between man and God.
When Stephen was martyred in Acts.7:55, he was filled with the Holy spirit and looked up to heaven to see the glory of God and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. The sound as a trumpet sound is the voice of God.
What we ought to do is that God's work is done unchanged. In Is.10:22-23 your people will be like the sand of the sea, but only the remnant will return, and the LORD of hosts will do to the end of the whole world, as it is already determined.
It is in the Bible, Is.14:22-27, that it is God's broom of destruction to cleanse the seed of the wicked, and that the Assyrians should be used as a stick of wrath and tread on the foot under, Because the LORD has ruled that it is a management for the whole world, who can abolish it and turn it back? 
* 강해) 죄에서 구원을 받는 것은 이루어진 십자가 보혈에 있고 환난에서 재앙을 면코 남은 자가 되려면 이 예언의 말씀을 지켜야 된다는 것을 알아야 될 것입니다.
이 후에 마땅히 될 일은 세상 종말을 보여준 것인데 계시록이란 말이며 선지서를 바로 알게 되기 때문에 보여 주셨습니다.
계시록을 모르면 선지서도 바로 알 수가 없습니다. 그것이 하나님의 사랑으로 살리는 은혜의 역사와 공의로 심판하는 진노의 역사입니다. 하늘에 열린 문은 인간과 하나님 사이에 교통할 수 있는 영안이 열렸다는 것입니다.
행7:55에 스데반이 순교할 때 성신이 충만하여 하늘을 우러러 주목하여 하나님의 영광과 예수께서 하나님 우편에 서신 것을 보았습니다. 나팔 소리 같은 음성은 하나님의 음성이 들렸다는 것입니다.
마땅히 될 일은 하나님의 작정한 일은 변함없이 이루어진다는 것입니다. 사10:22~23에서 네 백성이 바다의 모래 같을지라도 남은 자만 돌아온다는 것이며 이미 작정되었은즉 주 만군의 여호와께서 온 세계 중에 끝까지 행하시리라고 하셨습니다.
또한 사14:22~27에 악한 자의 후손을 멸망의 비로 소제하는 것은 하나님의 경영하신 바이며 앗수르 사람을 진노의 막대기로 쓰시고 발아래 밟으리라한 것이 온 세계를 향한 경영이라 하시고 여호와께서 경영 하셨은즉 누가 능히 폐하고 그것을 돌이키랴 하셨습니다. 

# The three principles of the mission of the servant to properly testify
# 마땅히 증거 할 자(종)의 사명 3가지 원칙

① There is a mission to deliver, whether you listen or not; It is to speak in the law of the truth of the times, to be told, and not deliver can not stand when the Lord comes. It is the mission of prophecy again.(Rev.10:11).
You can know if you saw Isaiah's argument.
① 듣든지 말든지 전할 사명이 있습니다.; 시대적인 진리의 법대로 말하는 것이며, 전해야만 되며 안 전하면 주님 올 때 설 수 없습니다. 다시 예언의 사명입니다.(계10:11). 이사야의 변론을 보시면 알 수 있습니다.

② It is an urgent whistling mission; Exercising the right of referee authority, and the mission of the emergency dispatch of Jehovah's troops.(Joel.2:11).
King of Kings It is the white horse riding army of the Lord.(Rev.19:14).
② 긴급한 호각을 부는 사명입니다; 심판 권세의 권리행사를 하는 것이며, 여호와의 군대의 긴급 출동의 사명입니다.(욜2:11).
만왕의 왕 주님의 백마 탄 군대입니다.(계19:14).

③ It is the decisive battle of the omega; As broken the earthenware, with the rod of steel, it gets to come to a settlement and gets to be all broken down with the rod of steel power(Rev.2:27).
The plenary power of the power of the sky and power land is entrusted to the choosing servant. It is the word defense war(Is.3:13).
The sword comes out of the mouth of the army riding the white horse(Rev.19:15).
③ 오메가의 결전입니다; 철장으로 질그릇을 깨트리듯이 철장권세로 끝을 맺고 다 때려 부수게 됩니다(계2:27).
택한 종에게 하늘권세 땅의 권세의 전권을 맡겨 버리는 것입니다. 말씀변론 전쟁입니다(사3:13). 백마 탄 군대의 입에서 검이 나옵니다(계19:15).

The new servant gets to be used as new one. It is the servant which hides in the hand shade and which it hides(Is.49:2).
새로운 것으로 새로운 종을 쓰게 됩니다. 손 그늘에 숨기시며 감추신 종입니다. (사49:2).
@ Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine ruined out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.(Mt.9:17).
@ 새 포도주를 낡은 가죽 부대에 넣지 아니하나니 그렇게 하면 부대가 터져 포도주도 쏟아지고 부대도 버리게 됨이라 새 포도주는 새 부대에 넣어야 둘이 다 보전 되느니라.(마9:17).

* Rev.4:2. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
* 계4:2. 내가 곧 성령에 감동하였더니 보라 하늘에 보좌를 베풀었고 그 보좌 위에 앉으신 이가 있는데

* the explanation) The sight of the thrones got to be signally shown to the sky when the impression of holy spirits came a lot again. It is the work which becomes from the throne, it should go through with the God which is in the throne directly. The qualification doing the God's work is the Holy Spirit full. The human idea was usually forgotten to be moved by the Holy Spirit. 2Cor.12: It is same like one that it didn't know that Paulos goes to three stories sky if it saw 2~3 even if it stand whether there was no more out body whether there was in the body.
Jn.14:11~12. The father can be said to believe that I am in the father and it is in my inside. If it will be unable to be like that, it is doing this work caused and I can be said to be trusted. The injection to you He another the Comforter grant something, forever, you as in section 16~17, I will ask to the father this gave notice the God's work on could be decided for the Holy Spirit I did I went to the father one which moreover is greater than this was installed I would do my it trusts me it does work I told you truly. Because I am the spirit of the truth and easily the world is unable to get me, because of being together I am unable to be seen and this can be the not know that maybe it knows. But in dwell, person trusting the son like the words as to you, the child will get me, it will be considerable along with you, I will serve and in you, as to the Holy Spirit does. one that it gave the throne to the sky was completely given Heb.12:23. It said as the general meeting of the elders recording in the sky and church.
* 강해) 성신의 감동이 다시 크게 올 때에 하늘에 보좌들의 광경을 뚜렷이 보이게 됐습니다. 보좌에서부터 되는 일이니 보좌에 계신 하나님과 직접 통해야 됩니다.
하나님의 일을 할 수 있는 자격은 성령 충만 입니다. 성령에 감동하였다는 것은 보통 인간의 관념을 잊었다는 것입니다. 고후12:2~3을 보면 사도 바울이 삼층 천에 간 것이 몸 안에 있었는지 몸 밖에 있었는지 몰랐다는 것과 같습니다. 요14:11~12절에 내가 아버지 안에 있고 아버지께서 내 안에 계심을 믿으라. 그렇지 못하겠거든 행하는 그 일을 인하여 나를 믿으라. 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 나를 믿는 자는 나의 하는 일을 저도 할 것이요 또한 이보다 큰 것도 하리니 이는 내가 아버지께로 감이니라 하신 것처럼 성령으로 하나님의 일을 할 수 있음을 알리셨고 16~17절처럼 내가 아버지께 구하겠으니 그가 또 다른 보혜사를 너희에게 주사 영원토록 너희와 함께 하시리니 저는 진리의 영이라 세상은 능히 저를 받지 못하나니 이는 저를 보지도 못하고 알지도 못함이라. 그러나 너희는 저를 아나니 저는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라 하신 말씀처럼 아들을 믿는 자가 성령이 내주하여 일을 하시는 것입니다. 하늘에 보좌를 베풀었다는 것은 완전히 베풀었다는 것인데 히12:23에 하늘에 기록한 장자들의 총회와 교회라고 하였습니다.

* Rev.4:3. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
* 계4:3. 앉으신 이의 모양이 벽옥과 홍보석 같고 또 무지개가 있어 보좌에 둘렀는데 그 모양이 녹보석 같더라.

* the explanation) The shape of the God which is on throne was seen like the light the precious stone of which the light of this honor is green and red jewelry. The rainbow where there is the light like the blue jewelry showed Then, the first apprentices of the thing to properly become have the large-scale will. It was that there was the public work of the favors of the life the blue light and there was the public work of the referee of the ire like the red light and there is the verbal promise of the life, that is the verbal promise of the constancy, at the same time one seen like the rainbow to as the public work of the God of the thing to properly become. Therefore, one that it is shown through the expression of the truth in the part laying stress on the work to properly It become this light itself.
* 강해) 보좌 위에 계신 하나님의 모양은 그 영광의 빛이 푸른 옥, 붉은 보석 같은 광채로 보였습니다. 또 푸른 보석 같은 빛이 있는 무지개가 나타났습니다.
이 후에 마땅히 될 일의 첫째 계시는 여기에 큰 뜻이 있습니다. 마땅히 될 일의 하나님의 역사라는 것은 푸른 빛 같은 생명의 은혜의 역사도 있고 붉은 빛 같은 진노의 심판의 역사도 있는 동시에 불변의 언약인 생명의 언약이 있다는 것을 무지개로 보였습니다. 그러므로 계시라는 것은 그 빛 자체도 마땅히 될 일을 중심하는 데서 진리의 표현으로 보여 준 것입니다.

In other words, since showing God to the human, the God's character was shown to the human with the light and the love and community righteous is shown. This one is the favors and commandments.
It is the secret that it goes after now and how rescues the servant of the Lord and this children. The enemy is the secret that how it judges and it is the appointment of the constancy and this one shows to become as the word made an appointment on the old promise time. The one that it is the same as the jasper has the live ability like the blue light rescued without limit Ps.23:3. the grass fields which is green with  Ps.52:8. the blue olives tree which is green with, Lk.23:1. The tree which is green with expresses with the God's favors to became public work. One that it is the same as the ruby displayed the public work of the cursed ire, The Rev6:3. red horse and Rev.12:3. the red dragon and Rev.17:3. light red animal, and etc  It is the will that the death comes on the fair referee who gets to bleed when the God including bursts with anger. It is the appointment that God will have the appointment with the human and it will rescue the human that this shape is the same as the emerald to go to the rainbow.
Mal.2:5. the verbal promise of lives and peace. Gen.9:13. It had the rainbow as the appointment which will not fall the flood with again.
다시 말하면 하나님을 인간에게 보여 줄 수 없으므로 하나님의 품성을 빛으로 인간에게 나타내셨는데 사랑과 공의를 보여 주신 것입니다. 그 것은 은혜와 율법이기도 합니다. 이제 이후에 가서 주의 종과 그 자녀를 어떻게 살려준다는 비밀이요, 원수는 어떻게 심판한다는 비밀인데 그 것은 불변의 약속이며 구약 때에 약속 하신 말씀대로 된다는 것을 보여준 것입니다. 벽옥 같다는 것은 얼마든지 살려 줄 푸른 빛 같은 산 능력이 있다는 것이며 시23:3 푸른 초장, 시52:8 푸른 감람나무, 눅23:1 푸른 나무는 하나님의 은혜로 역사하심을 표현한 것입니다. 홍보석 같다는 것은 저주할 진노의 역사를 보였는데 계6:3 붉은 말, 계12:3 붉은 용, 계17:3 붉은 빛 짐승 등 하나님이 진노할 때 피를 흘리게 되는 공의로운 심판엔 죽음이 온다는 뜻입니다.
무지개가 있다는 것은 하나님은 인간과의 약속이 있는데 그 모양이 녹보석 같다는 것은 인간을 살려주겠다는 약속입니다. 말2:5 생명과 평강의 언약, 창9:13 다시는 홍수를 내리지 않겠다는 약속으로 무지개를 두셨습니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.