• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
계시록 영한 변론

82. Evidence of Habakkuk defense. 1 chapter(1). To exalt the deceit pe…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-02-04 02:12 조회44회 댓글0건

본문

82. Evidence of Habakkuk defense. 1 chapter(1). To exalt the deceit person to judge, the tribulation of judgment.(Hab.1:1-11)
82. 하바국 변론 증거. 1장(1). 심판하기 위하여 궤휼자를 높임, 심판의 환란(합1:1~11)

Habakkuk Appeal; Revelation of the appointed time
하박국 변론 ; 정한 때를 보인 묵시

* The meaning of Habakkuk; Embrace. It contains the will of the beloved minister whom God hugs and embraces. When he set my mind at the appointed time, he realized that through the documentary movement, the servant that perceived and awakened looked at God only and was silently loved and showed it to be victorious in human end.
* 하박국의 뜻; 포옹하다. 하나님이 품어주고 안아주는 사랑 받는 사명자의 뜻이 내포되어 있습니다. 정한 때에 문서운동을 통하여 깨닫게 하고 각성 받게 한 종이 하나님만을 바라보다가 잠잠히 사랑을 받아 인간 종말에 귀히 쓰임 받아 승리할 것을 보여줬습니다. 

* General meanings; The apocalypse which showed the appointed time.
We have shown that there is a ordeal of the chosen servants, that there is a time to give a notice of what we have to understand and to awaken through the documentary movement.
Now I have lived without faith, but I have to live with faith.
* 총대지; 정한 때를 보인 묵시. 정한 때에 택한 종이 나타나서 마땅히 깨달아야 할 내용을 문서운동을 통하여 각성 주는 일이 있고 택한 종의 시련기가 있다는 것을 보여줬습니다. 지금은 믿음이 없어도 살았지만 믿음이 있어야만 살 때가 온다는 것입니다.

* Important verse: 2:4. Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
* 요절 합2:4. 보라 그의 마음은 교만하며 그의 속에서 정직하지 못하니라. 그러나 의인은 그 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라.

* The explanation) The power of the enemy is so arrogant that they will lie, but the righteous will live by faith. Until this day, we could live without faith, but in the end, the time comes when we can not live without faith.
* 강해) 원수의 세력이 아무리 교만해서 거짓을 행하지만 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살게 될 것을 말씀했습니다. 이날까지는 믿음이 없이도 살 수 있었지만 종말에는 믿음이 없이는 살 수 없는 때가 오는 것입니다.

Habakkuk 1 chapter. To exalt the guilty to judge, the tribulation of judgment.(Hab.:1~17)
하박국 1장. 심판하기 위하여 궤휼자를 높임, 심판의 환란.(합1:1~17)

# No fruit, ignorance of the Word, disbelief, tribulation of northern judgment, judgment, boundary. Not dying, northern fishing and catching a lot on the net, awakening #
# 열매가 없음, 말씀(법)을 무시, 믿지 않음, 북방 심판의 환란, 심판, 경계. 죽지 않음, 북방 낚시와 그물로 많이 잡힘, 각성 #

* Important verse: 12. Are you not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, you hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, you have established them for correction.
* 요절: 12절. 선지가 가로되 여호와 나의 하나님, 나의 거룩한 자시여 주께서는 만세 전부터 계시지 아니하시니이까. 우리가 사망에 이르지 아니하리이다. 여호와여 주께서 심판하기 위하여 그를 두셨나이다. 반석이시여 주께서 경계하기 위하여 그를 세우셨나이다.

* The explanation) The servant of God must realize that God raises up the north in this way to judge, and he must awaken rather than fear death.
* 강해) 하나님께서 이와 같이 북방을 일으키는 것은 심판하기 위해서 일으킨다는 것을 하나님의 종은 깨닫고 죽음을 두려워 말고 더 각성하여야 할 것입니다.

* Hab.1:1~2. The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
O LORD, how long shall I cry, and you will not hear! even cry out unto you of violence, and you will not save!
* 합1:1~2. 선지자 하박국의 묵시로 받은 경고라. 여호와여 내가 부르짖어도 주께서 듣지 아니하시니 어느 때까지리이까. 내가 강포를 인하여 외쳐도 주께서 구원치 아니하시나이다.

* The explanation) No matter how many times we cry, there is no fruit when we cry, for God has given the servant a period of prayer for the spirit world to rise up.
There is no answer in prayer, no fruit in gospel preaching.
This is the time now. God does not answer until he is full of prayer and the Word is complete.
Work is about to happen only when it is fully discussed. The Word is stand rightly the fruit. You must tell whether you listen or not. You have to pray whether work is happening or not.
So it will be the end servant. It is a blessing to pray a lot without any answers, and it is a blessing to do many gospel preaching without anyone knowing and without fruit.
There are some benefits to praying repeatedly now. ① It is good that the rank is up. ② Work(resin) fall is good. ③ It is good that many people are going to the new era.
* 강해) 시련기에는 아무리 부르짖어도 아무리 외쳐도 아무런 열매가 없는 때이니 이것은 그 종을 영계가 올라가도록 하나님은 기도의 기간을 준 것입니다.
시련기에는 기도해도 응답 없고 전도해도 열매가 없습니다. 지금이 이런 시기입니다. 하나님은 기도 분량차고 말씀완전해지기까지 응답 않고 내버려 둡니다.
완전변론 와야 역사가 일어나게 돼있습니다. 말씀이 바로서야 열매가 있게 됩니다.
들어주던지 말든지 전해야 되고 역사 일어나든지 말든지 기도해야 합니다.
그래야 말세 종이 됩니다. 아무런 응답 없어도 기도 많이 하는 것이 축복이고 누가 알아주지 않고 열매 없어도 전도 많이 하는 것이 축복입니다. 지금 자꾸 기도시키는 것은 몇 가지 유익이 있습니다. ① 계급이 올라가니 좋습니다.② 역사(진액)가 내려서 좋습니다. ③ 많은 사람 새 시대로 가게 되니 좋습니다.

* Hab.1:3~4. Why does you shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceeded.
* 합1:3~4. 어찌하여 나로 간악을 보게 하시며 패역을 목도하게 하시나이까. 대저 겁탈과 강포가 내 앞에 있고 변론과 분쟁이 일어났나이다. 이러므로 율법이 해이하고 공의가 아주 시행되지 못하오니 이는 악인이 의인을 에워쌌으므로 공의가 굽게 행함이니이다.

* The explanation) The time of trial is when we see wickedness and perverse things before our eyes, and when rapture, violence, argument and conflict arise, they ignore the law of God, and the forces of evil encompass the forces of righteousness and triumph.
No matter what I pray for, there is no answer, the world becomes more and more evil, and the righteous become harder to live, Only fighting, politics, religion, society is corrupt and personality is worsened.
All that is visible is wickedness, rebellion, rapture, and conflict. The wicked surround the righteous, and can not establish justice. Now is the time.
The Tribulation of Judgment It is impending time for disaster.
Man must have thought. Ignoring God's Word is a rebellion. It is time to be awakened.
* 강해) 시련기라는 것은 눈앞에 간악과 패역한 일을 보게 되고 겁탈과 강포와 변론과 분쟁이 일어나서 하나님의 법을 무시하며 악의 세력이 의의 세력을 에워싸고 승리하는 때입니다. 아무리 기도해도 응답 없고 세상은 점점 악해지고 의인이 점점 살기 어려워지니 싸움만 하고 정치, 종교, 사회가 부패되고 인심이 악화 되고 야단입니다. 눈에 보이는 것은 간악, 패역, 겁탈, 분쟁만 일어납니다.
악인이 의인을 둘러쌌으니 공의를 세울 수가 없습니다. 지금 바로 이러한 때입니다.
심판의 환란 재앙이 임박한 때입니다. 사람은 사상이 있어야 합니다. 하나님 말씀을 무시하는 것이 패역입니다. 각성 받아야 할 때입니다.

& There is no fruit, No matter how hard you try,(1-4).
  & 아무리 애써도 열매가 없는 일.(1-4).

God is doing His work and following the times. The period can be said historically as follows. There are only eight men who believe in the salvation of the ark, because the LORD is silent until the time of the flood in Noah's Flood. When Israel came out of Egypt, the LORD kept silent until the time had come.
And when Jerusalem became the captive of Babylon and was restored, he was silent until the time had come, and when Christ came into the world, he was silent until the time had come.
Therefore, whenever a new work comes, the forces of evil have risen so strongly that corruption has come to torment the people of God.
In this way, no matter how the missionary cries in the Lord's day of the second coming, there is no fruit, for Jehovah is silent.
하나님께서는 역사를 하시 되 시기를 따라 하시는 것입니다. 시기는 역사적으로 다음과 같이 말할 수 있습니다. 노아 홍수 심판 때에 홍수가 임하는 시간까지 여호와께서 잠잠히 계시므로 방주의 구원을 믿는 자가 팔 명뿐이요, 이스라엘이 애굽에서 나올 때에도 기한이 찰 때까지 여호와께서 잠잠히 계셨습니다.
그리고 예루살렘이 바벨론의 포로가 되었다가 복구될 때에도 기한이 찰 때까지 잠잠히 계셨고 그리스도께서 세상에 오실 때에도 기한이 찰 때까지 잠잠히 계셨습니다.
그러므로 언제나 새로운 역사가 올 시기에는 악의 세력이 강하게 일어나서 하나님의 사람을 괴롭히는 부패가 왔던 것입니다.
이와 같이 주 재림기에도 아무리 사명자가 애써 부르짖어도 열매가 없는 것은 여호와께서 잠잠히 계시기 때문입니다.

* Hab.1:5. Behold you among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which you will not believe, though it be told you.
* 합1:5. 여호와께서 가라사대 너희는 열국을 보고 또 보고 놀라고 또 놀랄찌어다 너희 생전에 내가 한 일을 행할 것이라 혹이 너희에게 고할찌라도 너희가 믿지 아니하리라.

* The explanation) When this great question comes to us, why does this day come? God says as follows. It is God's own work that surprises you, no matter how we shout, the person who will be abandoned becomes worse.
What they do not believe is the word of father. It is like the time of Noah, but the believer is very few, so do not be discouraged.
So few people remnant. It is relatively small number only when many people of Korea are blessed.
* 강해) 이러한 큰 의문이 되는 난제가 닥쳐 올 때에 어찌하여 이러한 시대가 오느냐 하는 데 대하여 하나님은 다음과 같이 말합니다. 놀랄 수밖에 없는 일은 하나님께서 친히 행하는 일이니 아무리 외쳐도 버림을 당할 사람은 더 악해집니다.
믿지 않는 것도 아버지의 말씀입니다. 노아 때와 같은데 믿는 자가 아주 적다는 것이니 낙심 말라는 것입니다. 그러니 남을 자가 적습니다.
비교적 우리나라가 많은 사람이 복을 받게 되자만 적은 수라는 것입니다.

& He makes that does not believe.(5)
    & 믿지를 않게 하십니다.(5).

As the Lord said, "Will I see the believer when I come?" God said, "I will do what I have done." He said that you would not believe, though he would tell you.
It is the testimony that the world mankind has flowed into the idea of the materialism thought that does not believe the word of God today.
주님께서 내가 올 때에 믿는 자를 보겠느냐고 말씀한 것과 같이 하나님께서 말씀하시기를 내가 한 일을 행할 것이라, 혹이 너희에게 고할지라도 너희가 믿지 아니하리라고 말씀을 하시었습니다. 오늘날 세계 인류가 다 하나님의 말씀을 믿지 않는 유물론주의의 사상으로 흐르는 것은 주 재림기가 된 증거입니다.
* Hab1:6~11. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not their's. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it. Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.
* 합1:6~11. 보라 내가 사납고 성급한 백성 곧 땅의 넓은 곳으로 다니며 자기의 소유 아닌 거할 곳들을 점령하는 갈대아 사람을 일으켰나니 그들은 두렵고 무서우며 심판과 위령이 자기로 말미암으며 그 말은 표범보다 빠르고 저녁 이리보다 사나우며 그 기병은 원방에서부터 빨리 달려오는 기병이라 마치 식물을 움키려하는 독수리의 날음과 같으니라. 그들은 다 강포를 행하러 오는데 앞을 향하여 나아가며 사람을 사로잡아 모으기를 모래 같이 많이 할 것이요. 열왕을 멸시하며 방백을 치소하며 모든 견고한 성을 비웃고 흉벽을 쌓아 그것을 취할 것이라. 그들은 그 힘으로 자기 신을 삼는 자라 이에 바람 같이 급히 몰아 지나치게 행하여 득죄하리라.

* The explanation) The forces of the invaders rise up in the north, fearful and terrifying, and the forces of judgment, whose forces are quicker than the leopards, fierce than the wolves, and fast running, as the eagles come to take the feeds.
He said that it is the work of God to do violence, to go forward, to gather men to captivity, to despise kings, to scold the princes, to laugh at the city of God, to take it, to believe in his power as God, he said that it is God's work to make the politics of sin.
God made them unbelievable and caused the northern part. This is the moment right now.
* 강해) 북방에 침략자의 세력이 강하게 일어나 두렵고 무서우며 심판의 위령을 가지고 그 병력이 표범보다 빠르고 이리보다 사나우며 빨리 달려오는 그 세력이 식물을 움키러 오는 독수리 같이 올라가게 합니다.
강포를 행하며 앞을 향하여 나아가며 사람을 사로잡아 모으며 열왕을 멸시하며 방백을 치소하며 견고한 하나님의 도성을 비웃고 그것을 취하며 자기 힘을 신같이 믿고 죄악의 정치를 하게 하는 것은 하나님께서 시키시는 일이라고 말씀했습니다.
하나님께서 믿지 않게도 만들고 북방도 일으켰습니다. 바로 지금 이 때입니다.

& It raises the forces of evil.(6-11).
  & 악의 세력을 일으키십니다.(6~11).

God said, Behold, I have raised up a fierce and impatient people, northern men, who go to the expanse of the earth and occupy places that are not their own. But he said that the purpose of judgment is to judge them.
As the saying goes, the communist forces that occupy the broad continents of northern the present day are as strong as the texts, and they rise like eagles flying to take the feeds, and they act like violence, It is the politics that make the sin and god by the power of own the power.
This is clearly the time of Habakkuk's prophecy. The text teaches that people should not be bowed down in front of the northern.
  하나님께서 말씀하시기를 보라, 내가 사납고 성급한 백성, 곧 땅의 넓은 곳으로 다니며 자기 소유가 아닌 곳들을 점령하는 북방 사람을 일으켰다고 하시었습니다.
  그런데 이들을 일으킨 것은 심판하기 위한 목적이라고 말씀하시었습니다.
이 말씀과 같이 오늘날 북방의 넓은 대륙을 점령한 공산 세력이 본문과 같이 강하기가 식물을 움키려는 독수리의 날음 같이 일어나서 강포를 행하고 사람을 모으기를 모래알 같이 하고 열 왕을 멸시하고 하나님의 도성을 비웃고 자기의 힘으로 신을 삼고 죄를 짓는 정치를 하고 있는 것입니다.
  이것은 분명히 하박국 선지의 묵시대로 되는 이때입니다. 이러한 때를 당하여 북방 앞에 머리를 숙이는 사람이 되어서는 안 된다는 것을 본문은 가르치고 있습니다.

* The curious period is 2024-2025 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2024-2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2031 year for the next three and a half years, about 2031 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2024년~2025년, 전 삼년 반은 2024년~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2031년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2031년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.