• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

102. 42 chapter(1). Three larges work of God, new things works

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-08 08:52 조회1,748회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah pleading 102. 42 chapter(1). Three larges work of God, new things works (Is.42:1~9)
이사야 변론 증거 102. 42장(1). 하나님의 삼대 역사, 새 일 역사(사42:1~9)

# The Messiah's work, the Apostles' work, the New thing Works, the New Song Hymn at the End of the Earth, Jehovah had smitten the enemy, the servant to be the deaf and the blind. #

# 메시야의 역사, 사도 역사, 새 일 역사, 땅 끝에서 새 노래 찬송, 여호와께서 대적을 치심, 종이 귀머거리와 소경이 됨 #

This book tells us that there is a work of Christ in history, a work of apostles, a work of new works, and there is a lesson of Jesus and a lesson of God.
본장은 시대적으로 그리스도의 역사가 있고, 사도의 역사가 있고, 새 일의 역사가 있다고 말씀하시는데 예수의 교훈이 있고, 하나님의 교훈이 있다고 말했습니다.

* important verse: 4. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
* 요절: 4절. 그는 쇠하지 아니하며 낙담하지 아니하고 세상에 공의를 세우기에 이르리니 섬들이 그 교훈을 앙망하리라.

* the explanation) He is responsible for the sins of justice, so he will complete the justice and make the world wait for the lesson. It is the work of the gospel of the kingdom heaven of grace times.
* 강해) 공의의 죄의 대가를 친히 담당하시므로 공의를 완성하여 그 교훈을 세계가 앙망하게 하신다는 것입니다. 은혜시대의 천국복음의 역사입니다.

* Is.42:1~2. Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighted; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
* 사42:1~2. 내가 붙드는 나의 종, 내 마음에 기뻐하는 나의 택한 사람을 보라 내가 나의 신을 그에게 주었은즉 그가 이방에 공의를 베풀리라. 그는 외치지 아니하며 목소리를 높이지 아니하며 그 소리로 거리에 들리게 아니하며

* the explanation) That is, when we speak of the work of the Messiah, we are doing justice and silence.
That there is a lesson of Jesus, and the lesson of God. The lesson of Jesus The lesson of the Son is first preached to the whole world, and then the lesson of God spreads out.
It means that the first coming Redeemer came to save the Gentiles, not the Jews.
* 강해) 메시야의 역사를 말할 적에 절대 공의를 베푸는 동시에 잠잠히 역사한다는 것입니다.
예수의 교훈이 있고 하나님의 교훈이 있다는 것을 말하는데 예수의 교훈 아들의 교훈이 먼저 온 세계에 전파되고서 그 다음 하나님의 교훈 여호와의 교훈이 퍼져 나간다는 말씀입니다. 초림주는 유대인이 아닌 이방 사람을 구원하러 왔다는 말입니다.

* Is.42:3~4. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
* 사42:3~4. 상한 갈대를 꺾지 아니하며 꺼져가는 등불을 끄지 아니하고 진리로 공의를 베풀 것이며 그는 쇠하지 아니하며 낙담하지 아니하고 세상에 공의를 세우기에 이르리니 섬들이 그 교훈을 앙망하리라.

* the explanation) It is not absolutely aiming at the abandonment of a single person, but rather that he is responsible for the cost of sins of justice, thus completing justice and making the world wait for the lesson. Jesus came to the world to complete justice on the cross.
He died for the sins of the peoples on the cross that God's justice was completed, and the lesson was preached in all the world.
The purpose of Isaiah is judgment and a new age, but Jesus has come to not say the most perfect thing is that the perfect Jesus will come and teach, because God does not need to speak in advance, and God will save the chosen people in the coming days, That is what you said in detail.
* 강해) 절대적으로 한 사람도 버리는 것을 목적으로 하지 않고 오히려 공의의 죄의 대가를 친히 담당하시므로 공의를 완성하여 그 교훈을 세계가 앙망하게 하신다는 것입니다. 예수님이 세상에 오신 것은 십자가에서 공의를 완성하려고 오신 것입니다.
십자가상에서 만민의 죄를 위하여 죽으신 것은 하나님의 공의가 완성하신 것인데 그 교훈이 온 세계에 전파된다는 말씀입니다.
이사야의 목적이 심판과 새 시대인데 예수님이 올 것은 대강 말한 것은 완전하신 예수가 와서 교훈 할 것이니 하나님이 미리 말씀하실 필요가 없고 하나님께서 말세에 환란 재앙이 올 때에 택한 백성을 구원해서 새 시대 보낸다는 것을 목적 두고 자세히 말씀하신 것입니다.

* Is.42:5~7. Thus said God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which came out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep you, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
* 사42:5~7. 하늘을 창조하여 펴시고 땅과 그 소산을 베푸시며 땅 위의 백성에게 호흡을 주시며 땅에 행하는 자에게 신을 주시는 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 나 여호와가 의로 너를 불렀은즉 내가 네 손을 잡아 너를 보호하며 너를 세워 백성의 언약과 이방의 빛이 되게 하리니 네가 소경의 눈을 밝히며 갇힌 자를 옥에서 이끌어 내며 흑암에 처한 자를 간에서 나오게 하리라.

* the explanation) The lesson is God to pour spirit on the servants whom God has chosen to make the covenant of the people and the light of the Gentiles, so that darkness comes out under the power of the devil.
That the chosen one will pour out the Holy spirit, that we did not call it good, but called God's righteousness.
The lesson of Jesus is the light of the Gentiles, who is God, who is Jesus, who knows nothing about the Book of Jehovah, and who gives this light to the world humanity in the deep darkness, by to pour spirit.
So the Apostles received the power of the Holy spirit and became witnesses to the ends of the earth.
It is that he brought out from prison the liberation and emancipation under the power of the devil. 
* 강해) 이 교훈을 세계가 앙망하게 되는 것은 하나님께서 택한 종들에게 신을 부어 주시어 백성의 언약과 이방의 빛이 되게 하여 흑암이 깊은 마귀 권세 아래서 해방을 받고 나오게 합니다.
택한 자에게는 성신을 부어 주시겠다는 것인데 우리가 잘 해서 부른 것이 아니고 하나님의 의로 불렀다는 것입니다.
예수님의 교훈은 이방의 빛인데 하나님이 누구신지 예수님이 누구신지 여호와의 책이 무엇인지 아무것도 모르는 이 마귀 흑암에 빠진 세계인류에게 이 빛을 전하는 것인데 성신을 주어서 하신다는 것입니다.
그래서 사도들이 성신 권능 받아서 땅 끝까지 증인이 됐습니다. 마귀 권세 아래서 해방 받고 나오는 것을 옥에서 이끌어 냈다는 것입니다.

* Is.42:8. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
* 사42:8. 나는 여호와니 이는 내 이름이라 나는 내 영광을 다른 자에게, 내 찬송을 우상에게 주지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) God gladly gives glory to servants. God gives glory to a loving servant.
To enjoin the devil is to give the glory to the worthy of God on the part of  to build the kingdom.
What I have called you is that you repent and come back and send your SON to be saved and glorified, to be the light of the Gentiles.
He gives glory to the change Saints who are the end-time ministers. 
* 강해) 하나님은 영광을 절대 종들에게 주기를 기뻐하십니다. 하나님께서는 영광을 사랑하는 종에게 주신다는 것입니다.
마귀를 들어 쓰는 것도 하나님 편에서 합당한 자에게 왕국건설 사명을 주시고 영광을 주시려는 것입니다.
내가 너희를 부른 것은 회개하고 돌아와서 구원을 받고 영광을 받게 하려고 아들을 보내서 이방의 빛이 되게 했다는 것입니다. 말세 사명자인 변화성도에게 영광을 주십니다.

* Is.42:9. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
* 사42:9. 보라 전에 예언한 일이 이미 이루었느니라. 이제 내가 새 일을 고하노라 그 일이 시작되기 전이라도 너희에게 이르노라.

* the explanation) This work has already been done, but it tells us what will happen before it is done.
Jesus teaches us to be the light of the Gentiles and God says new things. Isaiah says that the gospel of the kingdom of heaven, which is dead, is not the purpose, but that the purpose of the new things is to live in this land.
The lesson of the light of the Gentiles is through the SON, but the lesson of the new thing is that God speaks directly.
It is the Word of God that says the lesson of the new work, even before the of Scripture is accomplished. 
* 강해) 이 역사는 이미 이루어진 일이었지만 새 일을 고하게 되는 것은 이루어지기 전에 이루어 질 것을 전하는 것입니다.
예수님은 이방의 빛이 되는 교훈을 하시고 하나님께서는 새 일을 고한다는 것입니다. 이사야서는 죽어서 천당 가는 천국복음이 목적이 아니고 바로 살아서 이 땅에서 새 시대 가는 새 일이 목적이라는 것입니다.
이방의 빛이 되는 교훈을 아들을 통해서 했지만 새 일의 교훈은 하나님께서 직접 말하신다는 것입니다.
하나님께서 직접 새 일의 교훈은 이루기 전이라도 하나님께서 다 말한다는 말씀입니다.

& Listen to the news of the new things and sing a new song(9).
  & 새 일의 소식을 듣기 때문에 새 노래 부름(9).

Until this day, the people were not able to live enter to new age because they did not receive the beautiful news of the new things and could not sing because they did not even know the truth to sing a new song.
But when the truth of the end of the new things is told, those who receive it will sing a new song according to the truth of the new work.
이날까지 백성들은 살아서 새 시대에 가는 새 일의 아름다운 소식을 전하는 것을 받지 못하였으니 새 노래를 부를 진리조차 모르기 때문에 부를 수가 없었습니다.
그러나 종말의 새 일의 진리를 고할 때 그 진리를 받은 사람들이 새 일의 진리에 따라서 새 노래를 부르게 될 것입니다.

& The God who calls new things(Is.42:9).
  & 새 일을 고하시는 하나님(사42:9).

God is doing what you do, saying you are complete. In Is.42:1~4, saying that he would send his son to teach him, and he spoke in verse 6,    make the doctrine a light for the Gentiles that the whole world would expect.
Then the lesson of Jesus is the lesson of the light of the Gentiles.
It is God's Son who has no knowledge of God and knows no heaven and has no knowledge of the truth. He has witnessed the existence of God, died the cross of the only begotten Son, and the resurrection of His only begotten Son, it is through the lesson of the Son of God that the spirits under the power of death have returned to God through the light.
However, the prophecy of the Son teaches us that there is a lesson to be told, not to say clearly all, but simply to say that the only begotten Son is in the virgin body, He spoke in Is.7:14 and told in Bethlehem in Mic.5:2.
I have spoken in Is.9:1~3 from the Galilee that there is a gentile light in work, and told him to go up to Jerusalem on a donkey, saying in Zech.9:9, that in the thirties silver it will be sold in Zech.11:12 and 13, in saying died on cross Ps.22:16, Is.53:5, speaking in Is.53:9 to be buried in rich graves, speaking in Resurrection in Ps.16:10~11, and lot in Ps.16:18. What we taught is the prophets. That's why God taught me to do a new thing.
하나님은 당신이 행하실 일은 당신이 빠짐없이 고하는 것입니다. 사42:1-4를 보면 아드님을 보내서 교훈할 것을 말씀하고 그 교훈을 온 세계가 앙망하게 되는 데는 이방의 빛이 되게 한다고 6절에 말씀했습니다. 
그러면 예수님의 교훈은 이방의 빛이 되는 교훈입니다. 하나님도 모르고 천국도 모르고 아무런 진리도 모르는 이방 민족에게 하나님의 존재와 독생자의 십자가 죽음과 부활을 증거 해서 사망의 권세 아래 있던 그 영들이 빛을 따라 하나님께로 돌아오는 역사를 한 것이 하나님의 아들의 교훈을 통하여 이루어진 것입니다.
그러나 아들이 가르칠 교훈을 선지서에는 분명히 다 말하지 않고 교훈이 있다는 것만 말하고 간단히 독생자가 처녀 몸에 난다는 것을 사7:14에 말했고 베들레헴에 난다는 말을 미5:2에 말했습니다.
갈릴리에서부터 이방의 빛이 되는 역사가 나온다고 사9:1-3에 말했고 작은 나귀를 타고 예루살렘으로 올라갈 것을 슥9:9에 말했고 은 삼십에 팔릴 것을 슥11:12과 13절에 말했고 십자가에 죽을 것을 시22:16, 사53:5에 말했고 부자 무덤에 장례할 것을 사53:9에 말했고 부활할 것을 시16:10-11에 말했으며 시16:18에 제비 뽑을 것 그밖에는 하나님께서 새 일을 행하실 것을 가르친 것이 선지서입니다.

The prophecy is that the purpose is judgment and a new age, and God spoke the work of the new work without omission.
He made the blood of the new covenant because of his only begotten Son, and he leaded all the people to heaven with the brought of his blood, but speaking of the new thing is what God will do.
Therefore, the lesson of Christ became the gospel of the kingdom, and the manifestation of the word of God to the prophets became the eternal gospel of the new age (Rev.10:7, 14:6).
Therefore, the lesson of the new work is not to preach the gospel of the servants of the age of grace, but to preach the prophets, the words of the gospel to be delivered by the living change saints to meet the Lord and to teach the new things (Is.28:6).
The gospel of the kingdom of heaven is intended to testify of the cross, so that it can be saved by repentance and forgiveness of sins, and the gospel to be proclaimed at the end is to be protected by the God of the new work and to enter a new age. This is the Prophets and Revelation.
  선지서는 목적이 심판과 새 시대이니 새 일의 역사를 하나님이 미리 빠짐이 없이 말씀한 것입니다. 독생자로 말미암아 새 언약의 피를 이루어 그 피로 모든 만민을 피로 사서 천국으로 인도하는 일을 하셨지만 새 일을 말씀한 것은 하나님께서 행하실 것을 말씀한 것입니다. 그러므로 그리스도의 교훈은 천국 복음이 되었고 하나님의 말씀이 선지자들에게 나타난 것은 새 시대를 이루는 영원한 복음이 된 것입니다.
(계10:7, 14:6).
  그러므로 새 일에 대한 교훈은 은혜 시대의 종들이 전할 복음이 아니요, 살아서 주님을 맞이할 변화성도들이 전할 복음이니 새 일을 가르친 말씀인 선지서를 전하게 되는 것입니다(사28:6). 천국 복음은 십자가를 증거 하는 것을 목적한 것이므로 회개하여 죄 사함을 받도록 하는 것으로써 구원을 얻게 하는 것이요, 종말에 전하는 복음은 새 일을 행하시는 하나님께 보호를 받고 새 시대 가도록 전하는 복음입니다.
이것이 선지서와 계시록입니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
(Is.43:19).
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니(사43:19).
@ You have heard, see all this; and will not you declare it? I have shewed you new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them.(Is.48:6).
@ 네가 이미 들었으니 이것을 다 보라 너희가 선전치 아니하겠느뇨 이제부터 내가 새 일 곧 네가 알지 못하던 은비한 일을 네게 보이노니(사48:6).
@ How long wilt you go about, O you backsliding daughter? for the LORD had created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
(Jer.31:22)
@ 패역한 딸아 네가 어느 때까지 방황하겠느냐 여호와가 새 일을 세상에 창조하였나니 곧 여자가 남자를 안으리라(렘31:22).
@ But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then you shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.(Num.16:30).
@ 만일 여호와께서 새 일을 행하사 땅으로 입을 열어 이 사람들과 그들의 모든 소속을 삼켜 산채로 음부에 빠지게 하시면 이 사람들이 과연 여호와를 멸시한 것인 줄을 너희가 알리라(민16:30).

# God who says new things and does works(Is.42:9, 43:19~21).
  # 새 일을 고하고 행하시는 하나님(사42:9, 43:19~21).

We need to know that God is responsible for his new things, and that he has responsibility for doing it, The new thing is that God has done something that life can't do. If God do not do man's new work as a fallen life, this world will be eternally a world of iniquity, and a valley of death.
Today now when the holy blood of His only begotten sins and leads the soul to heaven is more than 1,900 years. This world has become worse, and it has become even more confusing that it is time for God to do something new things tell and to do. Now, I testify of God who is saying new things and doing them.

하나님께서는 새 일을 고할 책임도 있고, 행하실 책임도 있다는 것을 우리는 알아야 합니다. 새 일이라는 것은 인생이 행할 수 없는 일을 하나님이 이루어 주시는 일입니다. 사람이라는 것을 타락한 인생으로서 하나님의 새 일을 행하시는 일이 없다면 이 세상은 영원히 죄악의 세상이요 사망의 골짜기를 면치 못하게 될 것입니다.
  독생자의 거룩한 피로 우리 죄를 사해 주시고 그 영혼을 천국으로 인도하는 역사가 1900여년이 되는 금일에 이 세상은 더 악해지고 오히려 더 혼란을 가져오게 된 것은 하나님께서 새 일을 고하고 행할 때가 온 증거입니다. 이제 새 일을 고하고 행하시는 하나님에 대하여 증거 합니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.