• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

103. 42 chapter(2). Three larges work of God, new things works (Is.42:…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-11 07:28 조회1,688회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah pleading 103. 42 chapter(2). Three larges work of God, new things works (Is.42:10~15)
이사야 변론 증거 103. 42장(2). 하나님의 삼대 역사, 새 일 역사(사42:10~15)

# The Messiah's work, the Apostles' work, the New thing Works, the New Song Hymn at the End of the Earth, Jehovah had smitten the enemy, the servant to be the deaf and the blind. #

# 메시야의 역사, 사도 역사, 새 일 역사, 땅 끝에서 새 노래 찬송, 여호와께서 대적을 치심, 종이 귀머거리와 소경이 됨 #

This book tells us that there is a work of Christ in history, a work of apostles, a work of new works, and there is a lesson of Jesus and a lesson of God.
본장은 시대적으로 그리스도의 역사가 있고, 사도의 역사가 있고, 새 일의 역사가 있다고 말씀하시는데 예수의 교훈이 있고, 하나님의 교훈이 있다고 말했습니다.

* Is.42:10. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
* 사42:10. 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라.

* the explanation) The work of a new things comes from the end of the earth, singing a new song. There were 75 chapter new songs on the lips of great servant directly. The meak servant found and recorded related Bible verses and placed them on the faith bulletin board. I also receive a lot of grace in the lyrics.
* 강해) 새 일을 고하는 때의 역사는 새 노래를 부르면서 땅 끝에서부터 일어나게 됩니다. 대종님의 입술에 직접으로 말씀이 임해서 새 노래가 75장이 나왔습니다. 미약한 종은 관련 성경 구절을 찾아 기록했는데 신앙 게시판에 올려놓았습니다. 가사에서도 많은 은혜를 받습니다.

& Where the new song started(10).
  & 새 노래가 시작된 위치(10).

The place to sing a new song was the end of the earth. The islands and the end of the earth. The end of this earth is the end of the earth where the islands are. Because I told you in chapter 41 that you have come from a servant the end of the eastern land to proclaim beautiful news. It is true that a new song is singing along the gospel, when it comes out.
  새 노래를 부르는 위치는 땅 끝이라 했습니다. 섬들과 땅 끝이라 했으니 이 땅 끝은 섬들이 있는 땅 끝인데 동방입니다. 왜냐하면 동방 땅 끝에서부터 아름다운 소식을 전할 종이 나온다고 사41장에 말했기 때문입니다. 새 노래는 복음을 따라 부르는 것이니 복음을 듣고 나오는 데서부터 새 노래가 시작될 것은 사실입니다.

* Is.42:11~13. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar do inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
* 사42:11~13. 광야와 거기 있는 성읍들과 게달 사람의 거하는 촌락들은 소리를 높이라 셀라의 거민들은 노래하며 산꼭대기에서 즐거이 부르라. 여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할찌어다. 여호와께서 용사 같이 나가시며 전사 같이 분발하여 외쳐 크게 부르시며 그 대적을 크게 치시리로다.

* the explanation) It is time for Jehovah to act like a might and act like a warrior and play a great adversary when he will sing a new song and sing this song to the nations. It is the hymn of Jehovah. It is not made by man but descended from heaven.
The person who has not come to elementary school can not do such lyrics and composition in a short time. You will know by grace.
* 강해) 새 노래를 즐거이 부르며 이 노래를 열방에 선전하게 될 때는 여호와께서 용사같이 전사같이 분발하여 대적을 크게 칠 때입니다. 여호와의 찬송입니다. 사람이 지은 것이 아니고 하늘로부터 내려온 것입니다. 초등학교도 안 나온 분이 그런 가사와 작곡을 단시간 내에 할 수는 없는 것입니다. 은혜 받아 보면 알게 될 것입니다.

& The new song will be advertised(11~12).
  & 새 노래가 선전될 일(11~12).
It is true that the nations of the world will receive beautiful news while singing new songs through their gospels, and new songs will be propagated.
For there is a remnant servant of a nation and a remnant of the people who will sing a new song together.
  세계 열방이 아름다운 소식을 받는 동시에 그 복음을 통해서 새 노래도 같이 불러야 할 것이니 새 노래가 선전될 것은 사실입니다. 왜냐하면 어느 나라 사람이나 다 같이 새 노래를 부를 남은 종과 남은 백성이 있기 때문입니다.

& Since hitting enemies sing a new song(13).
  & 대적을 치기 때문에 새 노래 부름(13).

The age of grace is the age of calling sinners, and there can be no song to strike the enemy. However, God is does strong like a mighty like a warrior. it's going to have to be a strong new song.
For example, if a combatant army does not call the military song for combat, the morale will be reduced. God is to receive praise as a sacrifice, and at that time we will have to sing a song to honor the working God.
Because praise is sacrifice (Heb.13:15). Therefore, the Amos prophets also said that those who sing a gibberish song are ruined. This means that should not a sing useless, God unwanted songs (Amos.6:5).
  은혜 시대는 죄인을 부르는 시대이니 대적을 친다는 노래가 있을 수 없습니다. 그러나 하나님께서 용사같이 전사같이 분발하며 강하게 일으키는 역사이니 그만큼 강한 새 노래가 나와야 할 것입니다. 예를 든다면 전투하는 군대가 전투에 대한 군가를 부르지 않는다면 사기가 저하될 것입니다. 하나님께서는 찬송을 제사로 받는 것이니 그 때에 따라 역사하시는 하나님이 영광을 받으실 노래를 불러야 할 것입니다.
  왜냐하면 찬송은 제사이기 때문입니다(히13:15). 그러므로 아모스 선지도 횡설수설하는 노래를 부르는 자는 망한다고 했습니다. 이것은 하나님이 원치 않는 쓸데없는 노래를 부르지 말라는 것입니다(암6:5).

# Praise the Jehovah with a new song(Is.42:5~13).
 # 여호와께 새 노래로 찬송할 일(사42:5~13).

The praise of Jehovah is saved and blessed by the work of God through the times, and the people who bless Jehovah along with the truth.
Here, the new song taught the remain to live enter into the new age servants and the people singing on the day of judgment. Because the servants of the remnant of the day of the plague and the remnant of the people can not sing for the afterlife. You will have to sing songs about their salvation and blessings.
  여호와를 찬송하는 일이 시대를 따라 행하시는 하나님의 역사를 힘입어 구원을 받고 복 받은 사람들이 그 진리를 따라 여호와를 찬송하는 것입니다.
  여기에 새 노래란 심판 날에 살아서 새 시대에 들어갈 종들과 백성이 부르는 노래를 가르친 것입니다. 왜냐하면 재앙의 날에 남은 종과 남은 백성은 사후 천당을 목적하고 노래를 부를 수는 없습니다. 자기들이 받을 구원과 축복에 대한 노래를 불러야 할 것입니다.

* God is doing the work of the time, and at the same time, when the servants who follow your work sing happily, God will work through that song. It is meaningful to praise the early church as well, and it is also meaningful to sing a new song from the end of the eastern land in the end. Therefore, when the Lord ascended the donkey to Jerusalem, said that  the stones would scream if the children are the psalms were not sung (Lk.19:39-40). When we go out calling a song with a big victory, the work of victory is what angels do.
The crowd of white wear people walking up the flag and marching will blow the trumpet and conquer the new land by singing a new song (Rev.14:3).
* 하나님은 시대적인 역사를 일으키는 동시에 당신의 역사를 따르는 종들이 기쁘게 노래할 때 그 노래를 통하여 하나님은 역사하는 것입니다. 초대 교회에도 찬송 부르는데 힘쓴 것은 뜻이 있고, 말세에 동방 땅 끝에서부터 새 노래를 부르는 것도 큰 뜻이 있습니다. 그러므로 주님께서 예루살렘으로 나귀를 타고 올라가실 때 어린아이들이 찬송을 부르지 않으면 돌들이 소리를 지른다고 했던 것입니다(눅19:39-40).
  우리는 우렁찬 승리의 개가를 부르면서 나아갈 때 승리의 역사는 천사가 하는 것입니다. 깃발을 높이 들고 행진하는 백의의 무리는 나팔을 불고 우렁찬 새 노래를 부르면서 새 땅을 정복할 것입니다(계14:3).

* Is.42:14. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
* 사42:14. 내가 오래 동안 고요히 하며 잠잠하여 참았으나 이제는 내가 해산하는 여인 같이 부르짖으리니 숨이 차서 심히 헐떡일 것이라.

* the explanation) God has kept silent for a long time until this day, but from this time on, he works like a travailing woman who cries out.
It is time for strong work. The new song is a hymn when you strike the enemy on the last day of the world, and when you trampling on the enemy when you are go in the north.
* 강해) 하나님께서 이 날까지는 오랫동안 잠잠히 참았으나 이때부터는 해산하는 여인같이 부르짖듯 역사하십니다. 강한 역사가 올 때입니다. 새 노래는 세상 끝 날에 대적을 칠 때 북진할 때 원수를 짓밟고 나갈 때 부르는 찬송이라는 것입니다.

* Is.42:15. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
* 사42:15. 내가 큰 산과 작은 산을 황무케 하며 그 초목을 마르게 하며 강들로 섬이 되게 하며 못들을 마르게 할 것이며

* the explanation) This is the work of judgment, and this land is desolate. When we sing a new song, the Jehovah arouses and devastates the earth.
The great mountain force of human end is the communist regime, and the mountain is the world power.
* 강해) 이 역사는 심판의 역사이니 이 땅이 황무하게 됩니다. 새 노래를 부를 때 여호와께서 일어나서 땅을 황폐화시킵니다. 인간 종말의 큰 산의 세력은 공산 정권이며 산은 세상 세력을 뜻합니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.