• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

105. 43 chapter(1). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses (…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-17 09:15 조회1,729회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 105. 43 chapter(1). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses (Is.43:1-6)
이사야 변론 증거 105. 43장(1). 말세 사명자의 특권, 여호와의 증인(사43:1~6)

# From the womb he chooses and new created, the water and the fire cannot be performing, the Jehovah's witnesses, doing the new things, smearing of the sin and the transgression, the argument, sanctification, the accuser is cursed and denounced #
# 모태로부터 택하고 신 창조를 하심, 물과 불이 못 당함, 여호와의 증인, 새 일을 행함, 죄와 허물을 도말하심, 변론, 성소의 어른이 저주를 입고 비방거리가 됨 #

This chapter, like Chapter 42, teaches that Jehovah has the privilege of a servant using when he is to rise up like a mighty warrior to strike an enemy.
본 장은 42장과 같이 여호와께서 용사같이 전사같이 일어나서 대적을 치는 일을 하실 때에 쓰시는 종은 어떠한 특권이 있다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* important verse: 13. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
* 요절: 13절. 과연 태초로부터 나는 그니 내 손에서 능히 건질 자가 없도다 내가 행하리니 누가 막으리요.

* the explanation) There is no one to stop this work, as God is saving the way of the Word.
* 강해) 하나님께서 말씀대로 구원을 하는 역사니 이 역사를 막을 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다.

* Is.43:1. But now thus said the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine.
* 사43:1. 야곱아 너를 창조하신 여호와께서 이제 말씀하시느니라. 이스라엘아 너를 조성하신 자가 이제 말씀하시느니라. 너는 두려워 말라 내가 너를 구속하였고 내가 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 너는 내 것이라.

* the explanation) The servant you use at this time is a completely        reconstruction servant. It is Jacob at the end of the eastern land, and it is the new creation of God.
The end servant is not only the representative servant but the whole of the one hundred and forty-four thousand, It is only through God's creation that we can bear our mission. Change is becoming a body to ascend.
A pioneering servant is that you must first create a new army to conquer the world. The great servant first received the new creation of God as an example target. 
* 강해) 이때에 쓰시는 종은 완전히 개조를 시켜서 쓰는 종입니다. 동방 땅 끝의 야곱인데 신 창조를 시킨다는 것입니다.
말세 종은 대표 종만이 아니라 십사만 사천 전체가 받는데 신 창조 받아야 사명을 감당할 수 있는 것입니다. 변화승천 할 몸이 되어가는 것입니다.
선구적인 종이 먼저 신 창조를 받아야 세계를 정복할 군대를 일으킨다는 말씀입니다. 대종님이 먼저 예표적으로 신 창조를 받아 보았던 것입니다.

* Is.43:2. When you passed through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walked through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you.
* 사43:2. 네가 물 가운데로 지날 때에 내가 함께할 것이라 강을 건널 때에 물이 너를 침몰치 못할 것이며 네가 불 가운데로 행할 때에 타지도 아니할 것이요 불꽃이 너를 사르지도 못하리니

* the explanation) It is a work that water and fire can not be performing.  This means that you are absolutely not damaged as a complete remodeled body.
The newly created body is the body that is not damaged even if the atomic bomb is dropped. It is okay to have a gun. can't hurt me even if it is water and fire meet. Daniel's three friends did not burn when they entered the fire.
* 강해) 물과 불이 못 당하는 역사입니다. 이것은 완전 개조 받은 몸으로써 절대적으로 피해를 당하지 않는다는 것입니다.
신 창조 받은 몸은 원자탄이 떨어져도 피해를 안 당하는 몸입니다. 총을 맞아도 괜찮고 불을 만나도 물을 만나도 피해를 주지 못합니다. 다니엘 세 친구가 풀무 불에 들어가도 타지 않았습니다.

& It is a body that does not suffer the damage of water and fire.
  & 물과 불의 피해를 당하지 않는 몸이 됩니다(1~2).

The transforming saints who work in the midst of the of war and the tribulation are new created by the body that is not subject to the damage of water and fire. The body that does not taste death but has eternal life is a body that transcends the physical world, and does not suffer any physical damage. As a person who has received such a body will become a representative person, it will be a group of changeable saints.
환난 재앙 가운데서 역사하는 변화성도는 물과 불의 피해를 당하지 않는 몸으로 창조를 받게 됩니다. 죽음을 맛보지 않고 영생하는 몸은 물질계를 초월한 몸이니 조금이라도 물질적으로 오는 피해를 당하지 않는 것입니다. 이와 같은 몸을 받은 자가 대표적으로 나타나게 되므로 변화성도의 단체를 이루게 되는 것입니다.

* Is.43:3~4. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour: I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for you.
Since you were precious in my sight, you had been honourable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life.
* 사43:3~4. 대저 나는 여호와 네 하나님이요 이스라엘의 거룩한 자요 네 구원자임이라 내가 애굽을 너의 속량 물로, 구스와 스바를 너의 대신으로 주었노라. 내가 너를 보배롭고 존귀하게 여기고 너를 사랑하였은즉 내가 사람들을 주어 너를 바꾸며 백성들로 네 생명을 대신하리니

* the explanation) When we work like this, even if all the people of the world are fell, only this servant is saved. Now, a servant who is precious and honorable is to consider and change the people of the world.
The person who has been newly created is to save the world even if it is given to the people of the world.
So, if you are a pioneer servant hostile, can you survive? The ending servants and the ending gospel are damages if they oppose.
This is a servant kingship who is a servants ascend to change. 
* 강해) 이와 같이 역사할 때는 세상 만민은 다 쓰려져도 이 종만은 아낀다는 것입니다. 이제 보배롭고 존귀하게 여기는 종은 천하 사람을 대신 주게 해서 바꾼다는 것입니다. 신창조 받은 사람은 세상만민을 주고라도 아낀다는 것입니다.
그러니 선구적인 종을 대적하면 살아남을 수 있겠습니까? 말세 종과 말세 복음은 대적하면 손해입니다. 이종이 왕권 받은 종이며 변화 승천할 종들입니다. 

& It is a precious honor to the body(3~4).
  & 보배롭고 존귀하게 여기는 몸이 됩니다(3~4).

God is the most precious and honorable body of the new creation. Therefore, God accomplishes a new age through the creation of a new body.
하나님께서는 새로운 창조를 받은 사람의 몸을 가장 보배롭고 존귀하게 여기시는 신이십니다. 그러므로 하나님께서는 새로운 몸의 창조를 받은 사람을 통하여 새 시대를 이루시는 것입니다.

* Is.43:5. Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west;
* 사43:5. 두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께 하여 네 자손을 동방에서부터 오게 하며 서방에서부터 너를 모을 것이며

* the explanation) The most honorable and most precious servant is the work that takes place through him, starting from the East and gathering in the West. It is gathered from the East and gathered from the West.
First, the newly created servant is a precious and honorable servant, and many people will be born with spiritual descendants through his servant.
There will be 144,000 change saints who will receive the throne come out in the East and the West. 
* 강해) 가장 보배롭고 존귀히 여기는 종이니 그를 통하여 일어나는 역사는 동방에서부터 시작되어 서방에서도 모으는 역사입니다. 동방에서 모으고 서방에서 모은다는 것입니다. 먼저 신 창조 받은 종이 보배롭고 존귀하게 여기는 종인데 영적 후손으로 그 종을 통하여 열매 맺게 되는 사람이 많이 나타나게 된다는 말입니다.
동방과 서방에서 왕권 받을 십사만 사천 명의 변화성도가 나오게 됩니다.

* Is.43:6. I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
* 사43:6. 내가 북방에게 이르기를 놓으라 남방에게 이르기를 구류하지 말라 내 아들들을 원방에서 이끌며 내 딸들을 땅 끝에서 오게 하라.

* the explanation) At this time, the forces of the north and the forces of the south in order to succumb to and chose people will come out to the end of the earth. Change Saints will come out of the eastern West and a tribe people will come out from the northern part of the south.
There are many faithful women in Korea. 
* 강해) 이때에 북방의 세력도 남방의 세력도 굴복을 하게 되는 데는 택한 자들을 땅 끝에서부터 오게 합니다. 변화성도는 동방 서방에서 나오고 종족 백성은 남방 북방에서 많이 나올 것입니다. 한국에는 믿음이 좋은 여성분들이 많은 것입니다.
  & Because God is with us, we will save many people.(5~6).
  & 하나님이 함께 하므로 많은 사람을 구원하게 됩니다(5~6).

The reason why representative people are precious and honorable is because there are many people gathering in the East through that person and there is a work of gathering in the West too.
To be saved through the creation of a new body is the work of the exercise of rights because it has made the personality of the servant capable of leading many people to a new age. At this time, the forces of the southern forces and the northern forces are also succumbed.
대표적인 사람이 보배롭고 존귀하게 되는 것은 그 사람을 통하여 동방에서도 많은 사람이 모이고 서방에서도 모이는 역사가 있기 때문입니다.
새로운 몸의 창조를 받은 사람을 통하여 구원을 받는 것은 많은 사람을 새 시대로 인도할 수 있는 종의 인격을 이루었으므로 권리 행사의 역사가 함께 하기 때문입니다. 이때에 남방 세력이나 북방의 세력도 다 굴복을 당하게 되는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.