• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

106. 43 (2). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses (Is.43:7…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-20 08:56 조회1,646회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 106. 43 (2). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses (Is.43:7~13)
이사야 변론 증거 106. 43장(2). 말세 사명자의 특권, 여호와의 증인(사43:7~13).

# From the womb he chooses and new created, the water and the fire cannot be performing, the Jehovah's witnesses, doing the new things, smearing of the sin and the transgression, the argument, sanctification, the accuser is cursed and denounced #
# 모태로부터 택하고 신 창조를 하심, 물과 불이 못 당함, 여호와의 증인, 새 일을 행함, 죄와 허물을 도말하심, 변론, 성소의 어른이 저주를 입고 비방거리가 됨 #

This chapter, like Chapter 42, teaches that Jehovah has the privilege of a servant using when he is to rise up like a mighty warrior to strike an enemy.
본 장은 42장과 같이 여호와께서 용사같이 전사같이 일어나서 대적을 치는 일을 하실 때에 쓰시는 종은 어떠한 특권이 있다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* important verse: 13. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
* 요절: 13절. 과연 태초로부터 나는 그니 내 손에서 능히 건질 자가 없도다 내가 행하리니 누가 막으리요.

* the explanation) There is no one to stop this work, as God is saving the way of the Word.
* 강해) 하나님께서 말씀대로 구원을 하는 역사니 이 역사를 막을 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다.

* Is.43:7. Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
* 사43:7. 무릇 내 이름으로 일컫는 자 곧 내가 내 영광을 위하여 창조한 자를 오게 하라 그들을 내가 지었고 만들었느니라.

* the explanation) These are the ones who were created to enjoy the glory of the new age. How blessed is it? We can say that he created the heaven and earth for the kings who received this kingship.
So there is no servant to be blessed as a changeable saint.

* 강해) 이들은 새 시대의 영광을 누리기 위하여 지음을 받은 자들입니다. 얼마나 복된 일입니까? 이 왕권 받은 종들을 위하여 천지창조를 하셨다고 볼 수 있습니다.
그러니 변화성도 만큼 복 받을 종이 없는 것입니다.

& It is one of those created for glory (7).
  & 영광을 위하여 창조한 자들로 하나가 됩니다(7).

The complete organization of Christianity is the creation of a new group of people who have been new created, since creating a world work to be new age.
The work of the change saint is not the end of personal soul salvation, but the collective redemption of collective work.
Therefore, because of the creativity for the glory of change saint, all things are gathered together in one place. The servants who receive the throne.
기독교의 완전한 단체라는 것은 새로운 창조를 받은 사람들로 한 단체를 이루게 되어 세계적인 역사를 일으키게 되므로 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 것입니다.
변화성도의 역사라는 것은 개인적인 영혼 구원을 받는 것으로 끝이 아니고, 단체적인 역사를 하다가 단체적으로 구속을 받게 되는 것입니다.
그러므로 변화성도라는 것은 하나같이 영광을 위하여 창조를 받았으므로 다 한 곳으로 모이는 일이 있게 됩니다. 왕권 받을 종들입니다.

& The body created and joy(Is.43:1~7).
  & 몸의 창조와 기쁨(사43:1~7).

God made it in the most beautiful form when he first created the human body with the earth. The human body is created so that it can enjoy joy as much as possible. If the human body was created in the form of an animal, it would not enjoy complete joy.
No matter how beautiful animals an animal looks like, it is not as beautiful as a human body. If a person's body looks like that beautiful animal, they will not enjoy eternal joy. Therefore, the image of man is created to enjoy glory in any amount.
But because of man's transgression, he could not enjoy glory in his body. Therefore, through the righteousness of the only begotten Son, God made the body of the fallen man to receive God's creation again.
The words written in Isaiah 43:1 or less taught that we should live and re-create the body of a man who will receive the glory of the new age.
Although the work of the gospel movement of heaven is intended to regenerate the soul, the purpose work of the new things of Christian end is to create the body again and enjoy the glory of eternal rejoicing in the body without suffering.
하나님께서는 처음에 흙으로 사람의 몸을 창조하실 때에 가장 아름다운 형상으로 이루어 놓으셨습니다. 사람의 몸이라는 것은 얼마든지 기쁨을 누릴 수 있게 창조된 것입니다. 만일 사람의 몸이 어떤 동물의 모양으로 창조를 받았다면 완전한 기쁨을 누릴 수 없을 것입니다.
사람이 볼 때에 아무리 아름다운 동물이라도 사람의 몸처럼 아름답지 못합니다.
만일 사람의 몸이 그 아름다운 동물 같이 생겼다면 영원한 기쁨을 누릴 수 없을 것입니다. 그러므로 사람의 형상은 얼마든지 영광을 누릴 수 있게 창조를 받은 것입니다.
그런데 사람이 범죄 하므로 그 몸으로는 영광을 누릴 수 없게 되었습니다.
그러므로 하나님께서는 독생자의 의로 말미암아 타락한 사람의 몸까지도 다시 신 창조를 받을 수 있게 하신 것입니다. 사43:1 이하에 기록된 말씀은 살아서 새 시대를 영광으로 받을 사람의 몸을 다시 창조한다는 것을 가르쳤습니다.
천국 복음 운동의 역사는 그 영혼을 중생시키는 것이 목적이지만, 기독교 종말의 새 일의 역사는 몸을 다시 창조해서 그 몸으로 괴로움 없이 영원히 기뻐하는 영광을 누리도록 하자는 것이 목적입니다.

& It is a work centered on the East and West (5-7).
  & 동방과 서방을 중심한 역사입니다(5~7).

He said that God's work of end was centered on the East and crossed over to the West. The northern and southern regions were to be the enemies of the end-time work.
The regional focus here is Jerusalem-centered prophecy, which means that the northern Soviet Union and southern Africa are the enemies of the end-time work. Only those who have chosen for glory return from the ends of the West and the Eastern land.
하나님의 종말의 역사는 동방을 중심하는 동시에 서방으로 건너간다고 말씀하셨습니다. 북방과 남방은 종말의 역사의 대적이 될 것을 말했습니다.
여기에 지역적 중심은 예루살렘을 중심한 예언이니 북방 소련과 남방 아프리카는 종말의 역사의 대적이라는 것을 뜻한 것입니다. 오직 영광을 위하여 택한 자들은 서방과 동방 땅 끝에서 돌아온다는 것입니다.

# The personality who received the new creation.(Isaiah43:1-7).
  # 새로운 창조를 받은 인격(사43:1~7).
God taught in the text that because he had creativity, he was created for glory, no matter how depraved by Adam's crime, but again created for glory. This is the work of the personality of the change Saints.
Resurrection saint is a regenerated person who has fulfilled his faithfulness to witness the doctrine of regeneration. The person of change saint is a person who has received a new creation in his body. He is also a person who is working to witness the Word of salvation the soul and body, and you've got a personality that's going to meeting the Lord's. I now testify to a person who has been newly created.
하나님께서는 창조력을 가지셨으므로 아무리 아담의 범죄로 말미암아 타락한 인생이지만 다시 영광을 위하여 창조하신다고 본문에 가르쳤습니다. 이것은 변화성도의 인격을 이루는 역사를 가르친 것입니다.
부활성도라는 것은 중생 받은 자로서 중생의 도리를 증거 하기 위하여 충성을 다한 자요, 변화성도라는 것은 몸에 새로운 창조를 받은 자로서 영육이 아울러 구원받는 말씀을 증거 하기 위하여 역사하다가 주님을 영접하는 인격을 가지게 되는 자입니다. 이제 새로운 창조를 받은 인격에 대하여 증거 합니다. 

* When the first Adam ended the body of all human beings and, through the second Adam Christ, the body of mankind was newly formed, and he taught that a new age would be made on earth, chapter 42 tells us that the teaching of Christ will be the light of the Gentiles .
And today's text teaches that the lesson of Jehovah's new work is to create a new body of fallen life in the new era, so that it will enjoy the glory of a new age while doing a work of new things.
* 첫째아담으로 말미암아 모든 인간들의 몸이 죽게 되었고, 둘째아담 그리스도로 말미암아 인간들의 몸이 새로 지음을 받아 지상에 새로운 시대가 이루어질 것을 가르칠 때에 사42장은 그리스도의 교훈이 이방의 빛이 될 것을 말씀 했습니다.
그리고 오늘 본문은 여호와 새 일의 교훈이 새 시대를 이루는데 있어서는 타락한 인생의 몸을 새로운 몸이 되게 창조하시므로 새로운 역사를 하다가 새 시대의 영광을 누리게 될 것을 가르친 것입니다.

# God's creation and our joy (Isaiah 43:1-7; Isaiah 65:17-23).
  # 하나님의 창조와 우리의 기쁨(사43:1~7, 사65:17~23).

God's purpose in creation is not for you. The purpose was to make God the most delightful person to live as He created for man. Therefore, God is most glorified in the pleasure of the elect.
When a person loves a person he loves and knows it in his glory, he thinks there is a person who can rejoice with God. No wicked man will want to give good things to his children without distressing them. Now, in doing the work of creation to give joy to God's beloved, In the work of the created, it's as follows.
There is no creation of God to cause suffering to man, but because man sinned, it became a world in which all things were bitterness.
The purpose of Christ's again coming is to achieve the world of new sky new land, where those who are loyal to the end of their work can greatly rejoice. New sky new land, where we can enjoy joy, is done on this earth, and the new world who can enjoy the eternal joy of the saints who enjoyed joy on this earth will be made into a new city above the heavens.
Therefore, the following in Is.65:17 new heaven and new earth are new heavens and a new earth is a new earth: Less than Rev.21:1 is a new heaven and a new earth, which our Lord prepared for a place like John. 14:1 I taught.
In other words, the new heavens and the new earth, where the children of the body enjoys the blessing, that's going to be in this land. and the new heaven and the new earth, which enjoy the blessing of spiritual people, are done where the Lord is now.
하나님께서 창조의 목적은 당신을 위해서 한 것이 아닙니다. 하나님께서 사람을 위하여 창조하실 때에 사람으로서 가장 기쁘게 살 수 있도록 하자는 것이 목적이었습니다. 그러므로 하나님께서는 택함을 받은 자가 기뻐하는 것을 가장 영광으로 여기시는 것입니다.
어떤 사람이 자기가 사랑하는 사람이 기뻐할 때에 그것을 자기의 영광으로 안다면 하나님과 같이 기뻐할 수 있는 인격이 있다고 봅니다. 아무리 악한 사람이라도 자기 자식에게는 괴롭히지 않고 좋은 것을 주고 싶어 할 것입니다. 이제 하나님께서 사랑하는 자에게 기쁨을 주기 위하여 창조의 역사를 하는데 있어서는 다음과 같습니다.
하나님께서 사람에게 괴로움을 주기 위하여 창조한 것은 전혀 없는데, 사람이 범죄 하였으므로 모든 것이 다 괴로움을 주는 세상이 되었습니다. 그리스도께서 다시 오시는 목적은 끝까지 맡은 일에 충성을 다하는 자가 크게 기뻐할 수 있는 신천 신지의 세계를 이루기 위한 것입니다. 우리가 기쁨을 누릴 수 있는 신천 신지는 이 땅에 이루어지는 것이요, 이 땅에서 기쁨을 누리던 성도들이 대 심판을 지나서 영원한 기쁨을 누릴 수 있는 신천 신지는 하늘 위에 새 도성으로 이루어지게 됩니다.
그러므로 사65:17이하는 지상에 이루어지는 새 하늘과 새 땅은 신천신지요, 계21:1이하는 하늘에 이루어지는 새 하늘과 새 땅인데 우리 주님께서 요14:1이하와 같이 있을 곳을 예비한 것을 가르쳤습니다. 다시 말하면 몸의 소생들이 복을 누리는 새 하늘과 새 땅은 이 땅에 이루어지는 것이요, 영체의 사람으로 복을 누리는 새 하늘과 새 땅은 지금 주님께서 계시는 곳에 이루어지는 것입니다.

* Our Christianity aimed at rebirth and heaven until this day, but at the end of humanity, we end up with the new creation of the body, the new heaven, and the work of the new earth.
What I have taught in the text is the joy of being blessed on earth.
After the judgment of the annihilation of human beings, the new heaven and the new earth will be fulfilled in this land, and the eternal new heaven and the new earth will be made over the heavens after the judgment that will reward them according to their works.
* 우리 기독교가 이날까지는 중생과 천국을 목적하였지만, 인간 종말에는 몸의 신 창조와 새 하늘과 새 땅의 역사로 끝을 맺게 되는 것입니다.
본문에 가르친 말씀은 이 땅에서 축복을 받게 되는 기쁨입니다. 인간 전멸의 심판이 있은 후에 이 땅에 새 하늘과 새 땅이 이루어지게 되고, 행함 따라 갚아 주는 심판이 있은 후에 영원한 새 하늘과 새 땅이 하늘 위에 이루어지는 것입니다.

* Is.43:8~9. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
* 사43:8~9. 눈이 있어도 소경이요 귀가 있어도 귀머거리인 백성을 이끌어 내라. 열방은 모였으며 민족들이 회집 하였은들 그들 중에 누가 능히 이 일을 고하며 이전 일을 우리에게 보이겠느냐 그들로 증인을 세워서 자기의 옳음을 나타내어 듣는 자들로 옳다 말하게 하라.

* the explanation) Through these servants, you are doing a work of bringing out the elected people.
Now this country can not recognize true truth. The candlestick church angels must be true witness of Jehovah to show the truth and to show the righteousness of God.
* 강해) 이 종들을 통하여 강권으로써 택한 백성을 이끌어 내는 역사를 하십니다.
지금 이 나라가 참된 진리를 알아보지 못하는 형편입니다. 촛대교회 사자들이 참됨을 나타내고 하나님의 의를 나타내는 여호와의 참된 증인이 되어야 합니다.

* Is.43:10. You are my witnesses, said the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
* 사43:10. 나 여호와가 말하노라 너희는 나의 증인, 나의 종으로 택함을 입었나니 이는 너희로 나를 알고 믿으며 내가 그 인줄 깨닫게 하려 함이라 나의 전에 지음을 받은 신이 없었느니라. 나의 후에도 없으리라.

* the explanation) Through these servants, the world is fully aware of who God is. The last witness, the work of these changed saints, is that the world knows who God is. Jehovah's Witnesses are the servants that will be ascended to change when they receive a new created and make a ministry to water and fire no permitting. Jehovah's Witnesses who are active now are fakes. The people of the world hate you because they do not know the grace to receive or the mission.
* 강해) 이 종들을 통하여 하나님이 누구 신지를 세상이 완전히 깨닫게 됩니다.
마지막 증인인 이 변화성도들의 역사로 하나님이 누구인지를 세상 사람이 알게 되는 것입니다. 신창조를 받고 물과 불이 못 당하는 역사로 사명을 하다가 변화 승천할 종들이 여호와의 증인인 것입니다. 지금 활동하는 여호와의 증인은 가짜입니다.
받아야 할 은혜도 사명도 모르면서 세상 민족이 미워하니 여호와의 증인이라 합니다.

* Is.43:11~13. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore you are my witnesses, said the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
* 사43:11~13. 나 곧 나는 여호와라 나 외에 구원자가 없느니라. 내가 고하였으며 구원하였으며 보였고 너희 중에 다른 신이 없었나니 그러므로 너희는 나의 증인이요 나는 하나님이니라. 여호와의 말이니라. 과연 태초로부터 나는 그니 내 손에서 능히 건질 자가 없도다. 내가 행하리니 누가 막으리요.

* the explanation) There is no one to stop this work, as God is saving the way of the Word. Who can stop man from doing God's work new things and raising the last servant? End Witnesses are servants who do not give damage.
* 강해) 하나님께서 말씀대로 구원을 하는 역사니 이 역사를 막을 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다. 하나님께서 새 일을 행하시고 말세 종을 일으키는데 인간 누가 막을 수 있냐 말입니다. 말세 증인은 피해도 주지 못하는 종들입니다.
* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.