• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

107. 43 chapter(3). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-23 09:12 조회1,596회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 107. 43 chapter(3). Privileges of the End Times, Jehovah's Witnesses (Is.43:14~28)
이사야 변론 증거 107. 43장(3). 말세 사명자의 특권, 여호와의 증인(사43:14~28).

# From the womb he chooses and new created, the water and the fire cannot be performing, the Jehovah's witnesses, doing the new things, smearing of the sin and the transgression, the argument, sanctification, the accuser is cursed and denounced #
# 모태로부터 택하고 신 창조를 하심, 물과 불이 못 당함, 여호와의 증인, 새 일을 행함, 죄와 허물을 도말하심, 변론, 성소의 어른이 저주를 입고 비방거리가 됨 #

This chapter, like Chapter 42, teaches that Jehovah has the privilege of a servant using when he is to rise up like a mighty warrior to strike an enemy.
본 장은 42장과 같이 여호와께서 용사같이 전사같이 일어나서 대적을 치는 일을 하실 때에 쓰시는 종은 어떠한 특권이 있다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* important verse: 13. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
* 요절: 13절. 과연 태초로부터 나는 그니 내 손에서 능히 건질 자가 없도다 내가 행하리니 누가 막으리요.

* the explanation) There is no one to stop this work, as God is saving the way of the Word.
* 강해) 하나님께서 말씀대로 구원을 하는 역사니 이 역사를 막을 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다.

* Is.43:14. Thus said the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
* 사43:14. 너희의 구속자요 이스라엘의 거룩한 자 여호와가 말하노라 너희를 위하여 내가 바벨론에 보내어 모든 갈대아 사람으로 자기들의 연락하던 배를 타고 도망하여 내려가게 하리라.

* the explanation) At this time, the northern forces of Babel will all run away. The northern forces say that they will all run away in front of end witnesses.
* 강해) 이때에 바벨적인 북방 세력은 다 도망을 가는 일이 있게 됩니다. 북방 세력도 말세 증인 앞에서는 다 도망을 간다는 말입니다.

& It is a work that manpower can not afford (12-14).
  & 인력이 당할 수 없는 역사입니다(12~14).

Until this day, the Babylonian Gentile northern powers tormented the children of God, but they all escaped when the end-time work took place. This is the work that will happen to pay back the enemy, and the enemy has said to surrender all before the end witness.
이날까지는 바벨적인 이방 북방 세력이 하나님의 자녀들을 괴롭혔으나 종말의 역사가 일어날 때에는 전부 도망하고 만다는 것입니다. 이것은 원수를 갚아 주려고 일어나는 역사이니 원수가 말세 증인 앞에서 다 굴복하는 뜻을 말한 것입니다.

* Is.43:15~18. I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. Thus said the LORD, which made a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters; Which brought forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
Remember you not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
* 사43:15~18. 나는 여호와 너희의 거룩한 자요 이스라엘의 창조자요 너희 왕이니라. 바다 가운데 길을, 큰 물 가운데 첩경을 내고 병거와 말과 군대의 용사를 이끌어 내어서 그들로 일시에 엎드러져 일지 못하고 소멸하기를 꺼져가는 등불 같게 한 나 여호와가 말하노라. 너희는 이전 일을 기억하지 말며 옛적 일을 생각하지 말라.

* the explanation) This is because Jehovah himself is a king, and there is a stronger work than Moses. That is, the king of kings judgment is the work of the judgment power the Lord of judgment.
It is God's Word that has led us to cross the Red Sea in Egypt, don't remember what I've done before
It is a greater work than that of Moses, so can not comparing the work of a new things.
* 강해) 이렇게 되는 것은 여호와께서 친히 왕이 되심으로 모세 때보다도 더 강한 역사가 있기 때문입니다. 즉 만왕의 왕 심판주의 심판 권세 역사입니다. 애굽에서 홍해를 건너게 하신 하나님께서 하시는 말씀이 그 전 일은 기억지도 말라는 것입니다.
모세 때 보다 새 일 역사가 비교할 수 없을 정도로 더 큰 역사라는 것입니다.

& It can not compare to the work of Moses in the past (15-18).
  & 과거 모세의 역사에 비할 수 없습니다(15~18).

This is because if the work of the Exodus is a prophetic sign, the ending is a work of a new things ending completely. Israel, which crossed the Red Sea, fell down in the wilderness, but the work at this time is the work of a new things to building a completely new era.
이것은 출애굽의 역사는 예언적인 한 표적이라면 종말의 역사는 완전히 끝을 맺는 새 일의 역사이기 때문입니다. 홍해를 건넜던 이스라엘은 다 광야에서 쓰러졌지만 이때의 역사는 완전한 새 시대를 건설하는 새 일의 역사입니다.

* Is.43:19~21. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
* 사43:19~21. 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라. 이 백성은 내가 나를 위하여 지었나니 나의 찬송을 부르게 하려 함이니라.

* the explanation) This is the work of the new thing, the work of the end of Christianity, which makes the chosen people blessed with the new earth in a completely new era.
God, who is doing new things, is also God who does telling new thing, and the new nation is renewing the earth to renew it and make it live in praise without pain in your people, which is a new thing.
The people of the new age were made to sing hymns. It is a new thing work of work to give complete happiness through complete work.
Hymns are the praise of the Jehovah and the new song of the LORD glorifies the Jehovah God (Isaiah 43:19)
* 강해) 이 역사는 새 일의 역사니 완전히 새 시대를 이루어서 택한 자들이 새 땅의 축복을 받도록 하는 기독교 종말의 역사입니다.
새 일을 고하는 이도 하나님이시요, 새 일을 행하시는 이도 하나님이신데 새 나라는 이 땅을 새롭게 해서 당신의 백성으로 고통이 없이 찬송하며 살게 하기 위하여 새롭게 땅을 이루시는데 그 것이 새 일이란 말씀입니다.
새 시대의 백성은 찬송을 부르게 하기 위하여 지으셨다는 것입니다. 완전역사를 통하여 완전한 행복을 주시기 위한 역사가 새 일 역사입니다. 찬송은 여호와의 찬송 새 노래니 새 노래가 여호와 하나님을 영화롭게 합니다.(사43:19)

& About the new thing (Is.43:19)
& 새 일에 대하여 (사43:19)

God is the God who is the omnipotence worker of the Creator.
He is working to make the new blessings of the Eden blessed by human beings fallen and lost. What is accomplishing in the new era is called new thing.
To this day, God's work of Christianity is that the work of renewing man with the covenant blood of Christ is the work of the Christian grace period. This is not the work of God, but the work of Christ's crucifixion, a triumphant blood.
However, the New thing teaches that the Creator God made the cursed land a blessed land, a holy land, a new era, and at the same time an entirely new body, and we've taught ourselves that we're not dead and tearless.
This new thing is Jehovah's new thing that God does for those who believe in the blood of Jesus Christ.

하나님은 창조주의 무소불능의 역사가 계신 신이시니 인간이 아무리 타락해서 잃어버렸던 에덴의 축복을 다시 받도록 끔 역사하여 새 시대를 이루는 일을 새일 이라고 하는 것입니다.
하나님께서 이날까지 기독교의 역사는 그리스도의 언약의 피로 사람을 새롭게 하는 일을 하신 것을 기독교의 은혜 시대의 역사라 하는 것입니다. 이 역사는 하나님이 행한 일이 아니고 그리스도의 십자가의 승리한 보혈로만이 이루어진 역사입니다.
그러나 새일 이라는 것은 조물주 하나님께서 저주받은 이 땅을 다시 복된 땅으로 거룩한 땅으로 새로운 시대를 이루어 놓는 동시에 사람의 몸까지 완전히 새로 지어서 죽음 없고 눈물 없는 시대를 이루는 것을 가르친 것입니다.
이 새 일은 예수 그리스도의 피를 믿는 자를 위하여서 하나님이 행해 주는 일을 여호와 새 일이라 하는 것입니다.

# The work that will come to do the new work of the Jehovah
    (Is.43:19~21). 
  # 여호와 새 일을 행하려 나타날 일(사43:19~21).

Because God is kept silent until this day, all human beings are ignorant of God and deceived by those who say that there is no God. Why did not God show up to this day? It was a way to do things to believe in the word of promise and to put out those who endure to the end, but in the end he will come to the world to do new things.
What appears is the end of work to achieve a new era. Now, God, who is doing new things, teaches how to work. God has a telling to do new things(Is.42:9), and sometimes does a new thing(Is.43:19). The work telling of new thing is a prophetic work, The work of doing new things is accomplish work. Therefore, those who will be blessed by the God who does new works believe in and keep the prophecy of new things.
God is God of faithfulness and truthful people, because he works according to prophecy. If a believer does not trust in the work of the new work and denies it, this person will be a shameful people when God appears to do new work. Therefore, when the elders of the temple were blasphemed, The curse of Jacob taught the multitude that they would not obey the work of the new thing.(Is.43:28). 
  하나님은 이날까지 잠잠히 숨어서 계시므로 모든 인간들은 하나님을 무시하고 하나님이 없다는 사람에게 미혹을 당하고 있습니다. 어찌하여 하나님은 이날까지 나타나지 않았느냐 하면 약속의 말씀을 가감 없이 바로 믿고 끝까지 참는 자를 뽑아내는 일을 하기 위한 방법이었지만 종말에 가서는 새 일을 행하려 세상에 나타나시겠다는 것입니다. 나타나는 것은 새로운 시대를 이루기 위한 종말의 역사입니다. 이제 새 일을 행하시는 하나님은 어떻게 역사할 것인가 하는 것을 가르치고 있습니다.
  하나님은 새 일을 고하는 일이 있고(사42:9), 새 일을 행하는 때도 있으니(사43:19), 새 일을 고하는 역사는 예언적인 역사요, 새 일을 행하는 역사는 이루어지는 역사입니다. 그러므로 새 일을 행하시는 하나님께 축복을 받을 자는 새 일을 고하는 예언을 믿고 지키는 자들입니다. 하나님은 성실과 진실로 택한 백성의 하나님이니 예언을 따라서 역사하기 때문입니다. 만일 어떤 신자가 새 일의 역사를 믿지 않고 부인한다면 이 사람은 새 일을 행하시는 하나님이 나타날 때 부끄러움을 당하는 백성이 될 것입니다. 그러므로 성전의 어른들이 욕을 보고 야곱으로 저주 비방거리가 된다는 것은 새 일의 역사를 순종치 않는 무리들을 가르쳤습니다(사43:28).

* Is.43:22~24. But you have not called upon me, O Jacob; but you have been weary of me, O Israel. You have not brought me the small cattle of your burnt offerings; neither have you honoured me with your sacrifices. I have not caused you to serve with an offering, nor wearied you with incense. You have bought me no sweet cane with money, neither haver you filled me with the fat of your sacrifices: but you have made me to serve with your sins, you have wearied me with your iniquities.
 * 사43:22~24. 그러나 야곱아 너는 나를 부르지 아니하였고 이스라엘아 너는 나를 괴로워하였으며 네 번제의 양을 내게로 가져오지 아니하였고 네 제물로 나를 공경하지 아니하였느니라. 나는 예물로 인하여 너를 수고롭게 아니하였고 유향으로 인하여 너를 괴롭게 아니하였거늘 너는 나를 위하여 돈으로 향품을 사지 아니하며 희생의 기름으로 나를 흡족케 아니하고 네 죄 짐으로 나를 수고롭게 하며 네 죄악으로 나를 괴롭게 하였느니라.

* the explanation) These servants are not the Israelites who have already honored God, but those who rise from the pagan tribes to the tyranny. It is a people and people who did not offer sacrifices to God.
In the future, the last servant will not come from a household that believed in Jesus for generations, but most come from a family that did not believe,
Rather, it comes from a house that served idols.
Even if you believe in Jesus, you will not be long-time believers. Those who have not believed for a long time but are pure enthusiastic believers.
* 강해) 이와 같이 쓰이는 종들은 이미 하나님을 공경하던 이스라엘 족이 아니요 이방 족속 가운데서 강권 역사로 일어나는 자들입니다. 하나님께 제사도 드리지 않던 민족이요 사람이라는 것입니다. 앞으로도 말세 종은 대대로 예수를 믿은 가정에서 나오는 것이 아니고 대부분이 믿지 않던 가정에서 많이 나오고 오히려 우상을 섬기던 집에서 나오게 됩니다. 예수를 믿어도 오래 믿었던 사람들이 아닐 것입니다. 오랜 동안 믿지 않았어도 순수하게 열심이 믿는 사람들입니다.

* Is.43:25. I, even I, am he that blotted out your transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember your sins.
* 사43:25. 나 곧 나는 나를 위하여 네 허물을 도말하는 자니 네 죄를 기억지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) God does not remember and forgive their sins by their suffering in the place of their sins. When I repent, I do not remember sin, but I have no one to use. It is repentance by the power, and I will use without using all the sins and do not remembering
* 강해) 하나님은 그들의 죄를 대신하여 괴로움을 당한 공로로써 그들의 죄를 사하고 기억지도 아니 하십니다. 회개하면 죄를 기억지도 아니하시고 하도 쓸 사람이 없어서 강권으로 회개시켜서 죄를 모두 없이하고 기억지도 안 하고 쓰시겠다는 것입니다. 

@ And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with change of raiment.(Zeck.3:4).
@ 여호와께서 자기 앞에 선 자들에게 명하사 그 더러운 옷을 벗기라 하시고 또 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 네 죄과를 제하여 버렸으니 네게 아름다운 옷을 입히리라 하시기로(슥3:4).

* Is.43:26. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare you, that you may be justified. You can remember me and argue with each other, and you say your job.
* 사43:26. 너는 나로 기억이 나게 하고 서로 변론하자 너는 네 일을 말하여 의를 나타내라.

* the explanation) Therefore, the servants who testify to this thing will manifest all righteousness. I do not remember sin, I am a righteous man. So be sure to be a right servant. So, for man, he is not qualified to blame other or condemn other’ sin. It is a work of complete argument. 
* 강해) 그러므로 이일을 증거 하는 종들은 다 의를 나타내게 된다는 것입니다.
죄를 기억하지 않으니 의인이라는 것입니다. 그러니 옳은 종이 되어 보라는 것입니다.
그러니 인간에게는 남의 죄를 정죄하거나 흉볼 자격이 없는 것입니다.
완전 변론의 역사입니다.

@ Come now, and let us reason together, said the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.(Is.1:18)
@ 여호와께서 말씀하시되 오라 우리가 서로 변론하자 너희 죄가 주홍 같을찌라도 눈같이 희어질 것이요 진홍 같이 붉을찌라도 양털 같이 되리라(사1:18).

* Is.43:27~28. Your first father had sinned, and your teachers have transgressed against me. Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.
* 사43:27~28. 네 시조가 범죄 하였고 너의 교사들이 나를 배역하였나니 그러므로 내가 성소의 어른들로 욕을 보게 하며 야곱으로 저주를 입게 하며 이스라엘로 비방거리가 되게 하리라.
* the explanation) However, there are also some who are despised of the so-called honor God, cursed by the leaders of the sanctuary, cursing them, and being rejected by the leaders of the sanctuary. The End servants are indeed few to the present leaders. they have eaten a lot of mugwort, they are sick because they are corrupt, and they are not able to use and fix it, so new servant is used. New wine is to be put in a new bag. Farming is burning if the fruit is not good, as it should be cultivate again once it is ruined.It is not to be recognized as long believing. You must really believe.
* 강해) 그러나 소위 하나님을 공경한다는 자중에 성소의 어른이라는 지도자들이 욕을 보며 저주를 입게 되는 동시에 비방거리가 되는 버림당하는 자들도 있다는 것입니다. 말세 종은 현 지도자들에는 참으로 적은 것입니다. 쑥물을 많이 먹었고 부패해서 죄도 많고 고쳐서 쓰기가 쉽지 않으니 새로운 종이 쓰여 지는 것입니다. 새 술은 새 부대에 담는 법입니다. 농사는 한 번 망치면 다시 지어야 하듯이 열매가 좋지 않으면 불태우는 것입니다. 오래 믿은 것으로 인정받는 것이 아닙니다. 참으로 잘 믿어야 합니다.

* It is in this chapter that God taught that new things are to be said as in 42:9, new songs as in verse 10, and work as in verse 13 how to held used by the servants of the last days.
* 하나님께서 새 일을 42장 9절과 같이 고하는 일이 있고 10절과 같이 새 노래를 부르고 13절과 같이 역사를 하는 데는 말세의 종은 어떻게 들어 쓴다는 것을 가르친 것이 본 장의 말씀입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.