• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

108. 44 chapter(1). The complete work of God (Is.44:1~5).

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-26 07:32 조회1,598회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 108. 44 chapter(1). The complete work of God (Is.44:1~5).
이사야 변론 증거 108. 44장(1). 하나님의 완전 역사(사44:1~5).

# Jacob whom I have formed from my mother and chosen, my witnesses, the unforgettable servants who have forgotten my sins, To respond to the words of the servant 
# 모태로부터 조성하고 택한 야곱, 나의 증인, 죄를 도말한 잊지 못할 종, 종의 말을 응하게 하심 #

This chapter concretely explains the completeness of its work in the formation of a new era the work of new thing as in chapter 43.
I will fulfill the Word of God as a perfect nation that enjoys the full work of sin and the blessings the salvation of the Spirit and body, and the blessings of the descendant all generations.
본 장은 43장과 같이 새 일의 역사로 새로운 시대를 이루는 데 있어서 그 역사의 완전성을 구체적으로 말한 것입니다. 완전히 죄를 사해주는 역사와 영, 육 구원의 축복과 자손만대의 축복을 누리는 완전한 나라를 말씀대로 이루어 주시겠다는 것입니다.

* important verse: 22. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, your transgressions, and, as a cloud, your sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed you.
* 요절 22절. 내가 네 허물을 빽빽한 구름의 사라짐 같이, 네 죄를 안개의 사라짐 같이 도말하였으니 너는 내게로 돌아오라 내가 너를 구속하였음이니라.

* the explanation) God's blessing is to blot out the fault and sins of the elect, like a fog, because everything that is heaven and earth will be singing and rejoice, because God glorifies the elect.
* 강해) 하나님께서 택한 자의 허물과 죄를 운무같이 사라져 없어지게 하시고 축복하는 일은 천지 만물이 다 같이 노래하며 기뻐할 일이 되는 것은 하나님께서 택한 자를 영화롭게 하기 때문입니다.

* Is.44:1~3. Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen: Thus said the LORD that made you, and formed you from the womb, which will help you; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and you, Jesurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
* 사44:1~3. 나의 종 야곱, 나의 택한 이스라엘아 이제 들으라. 너를 지으며 너를 모태에서 조성하고 너를 도와줄 여호와가 말하노라 나의 종 야곱, 나의 택한 여수룬아 두려워 말라. 대저 내가 갈한 자에게 물을 주며 마른 땅에 시내가 흐르게 하며 나의 신을 네 자손에게, 나의 복을 네 후손에게 내리리니

* the explanation) God gives a perfect blessing to a servant who is fully lift up used, not only for blessing the servant, but blessing his children.
I will give the blessing of the child to the person who is the chosen servant, and I will give the god to receive the blessing of eternity. For a pioneer servant, it is a promise to give spiritual offspring and physical descendant blessings. Jesurun mean the righteous, the straight, the honest. 
* 강해) 하나님은 완전히 들어 쓰는 종에게 완전한 축복을 주시되 그 종만 축복을 하는 것이 아니고 그 자녀까지 축복을 하신다는 것입니다.
택한 말세 종이 되는 그 사람에게 자녀 축복을 주되 신을 주어 영원한 복을 받게 해 주겠다는 말씀입니다. 선구적인 종에게는 영적 자손, 육적 자손 축복을 아울러 주신다는 약속입니다. 여수룬은 옳은 자, 곧은 자, 정직한 자를 뜻합니다.

& Work to formed and help(1~2). 
  & 조성하고 도와주는 역사(1~2).

God chooses man from the womb and helps him. Anyone who has formed and helped by God will have the name of victory of Israel.
We can not become servants of God except those who are created by God and who do not help or receive help.
The work of God must be seen as being created as a servant of God from the day when we are born into the world rather than our want lives.
The evidence of Abraham's household through Isaac shows that God's work has work to choose from the womb. God does not call any man to be a servant, but he chooses to be a servant under the guidance and schedule, and will help him, whether he has acted or not.
It is God's work that helps people with works and does not help them with their deeds, He who chooses is a shortage, but it is the work of God that helps. No matter how much he persecuted and reproached Christianity, Jesus appeared to Paul and called him, Because they are the chosen vessels (Acts.9:1~9).
If God sees man's righteous deeds, he can not be chosen in this world. Therefore, the work of God is to create and help those who choose.
하나님께서는 모태로부터 사람을 택하시고 그를 도와주시는 것입니다. 
누구든지 하나님이 조성하고 도와주는 사람이라면 이스라엘이라는 승리의 이름을 갖게 될 것입니다. 하나님께서 조성한 자가 아니고는 돕지도 않으시고 도움을 받는 자 외에는 하나님의 종이 될 수 없습니다.
하나님의 역사는 우리 인생이 원하므로 되는 것보다도 우리가 세상에 날 때부터 하나님의 종으로 지음 받았다고 보아야 합니다.
아브라함의 가정에 이삭을 통하여 증거를 나타내신 것은 하나님의 역사는 모태로부터 택하는 역사가 있다는 것을 보여준 것입니다. 하나님은 아무런 사람이나 불러서 종으로 삼은 것도 아니요, 예지와 예정 아래서 종 될 자를 택하시고 그가 행함이 있든지 없던지 도와주시는 것입니다.
사람이 행함으로 도와주고 행치 못함으로 돕지 않으신다는 것이 하나님의 역사가 아니고 택한 자는 부족이 있다 하여도 도우시는 것이 하나님의 역사라는 것입니다.
아무리 기독교를 박해하고 훼방했다 하여도 예수님께서 바울에게 나타나서 그를 부르신 것은 택한 그릇이기 때문입니다(행9:1-9).
만일 하나님께서 사람의 옳은 행위를 보고 택하신다면 택함 받을 자는 이 세상에 있을 수 없습니다. 그러므로 하나님의 역사가 택한 자를 조성하기도 하고 도와주기도 하는 것입니다.

* Is.44:4. And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
* 사44:4. 그들이 풀 가운데서 솟아나기를 시냇가의 버들 같이 할 것이라.

* the explanation) He blesses the descendants of the servants who used in the new thing work, as if they are flourish willows of the stream.
The children of the last servant will not perish, will not be judged, and will receive great blessings. You will enjoy the blessing of those who fear Jehovah, such as Psalm 128. 
* 강해) 새 일 역사에 쓰시는 종의 자손을 축복하시되 시냇가의 버들같이 무성하게 한다는 것입니다. 말세 종의 자녀들은 망하지 않고 심판도 안 받고 큰 축복을 받게 됩니다. 시128편과 같은 여호와를 경외하는 자의 복을 누리게 됩니다. 

& Teaching the problem of the children of the home witnessed in the work of the new thing in the last days(Is.44:1~4).
  & 말세에 새 일의 역사에 증인된 가정의 자녀 문제를 가르친 것(사44:1~4)

The text tells the blessing in chapter 44 to the home of a witnessed servant, such as Is.43 chapter.
To the children of the home of God's servant, the god of God came personally to the blessing, like a willow of streams rising from the grass.
We can not be a remnant of a day of calamity, except in the home of God's god (Is.49:24).
Here, the new thing is the work of the metaphor that man does not know, but God gives the world to judge the world and to create all things newly
for a new era without death, no harm and no shortage.(Is.48:6 and below).
The witness also refers to the servants who will ascend to change cannot permit in water and fire when the newly created creations bear the mission of prophecy again, the firstly is the pioneering servant as a witnessed family.
Eventually, the one hundred and forty-four thousand of the change saint people are truly Jehovah's Witnesses. They will receive family salvation and blessing, especially your child's blessing.
Jehovah's Witnesses who are active in the world now do not even know the true intention of Jehovah's Witnesses.
본문은 사43장과 같은 증인된 종의 가정에 축복을 44장에 말한 것입니다.
하나님의 종의 가정의 자녀에게는 하나님의 신이 친히 오시어 복을 나리시되 풀 가운데서 솟아나는 시냇가의 버들같이 무성하도록 하겠다는 것입니다.
우리는 하나님의 신이 임재 하는 가정이 아니고는 재앙의 날에 남는 백성이 될 수가 없을 것입니다(사49:24).
여기서 새 일이란 인간이 알지 못하는 은비한 일이라 하셨는데 하나님께서 세상을 심판하고 만물을 새롭게 창조해서 죽음 없고 해함이 없고 부족이 없는 새 시대를 이루어지는 주는 일을 말합니다(사48:6이하).
또 증인이란 말도 사43장에 신 창조를 받은 종들이 다시 예언의 사명을 감당할 때 물과 불이 못 당하는 변화 승천할 사람들을 일컫는 것인데 우선은 선구적인 종을 증인된 가정이라 한 것입니다.
결국은 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 진정으로 여호와의 증인입니다. 가족적인 구원과 축복을 받는 다는 것이며 특히 자녀축복이 있을 것입니다. 지금 세상에서 활동하는 여호와의 증인이라는 단체는 여호와 증인의 참뜻도 알지를 못하는 것입니다.

* Is.44:5. One shall say, I am the LORD's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
* 사44:5. 혹은 이르기를 나는 여호와께 속하였다 할 것이며 혹은 야곱의 이름으로 자칭할 것이며 혹은 자기가 여호와께 속하였음을 손으로 기록하고 이스라엘의 이름으로 칭호하리라.

* the explanation) His offspring will be called Israel to have a holy name, belonging to God. In the past, Israel was a prophetic Israel and change saint is a true Israelite. Therefore, the old kingdom of David is shown as a shadow to be made in the new age, and the new age which is made by the last day Saints is real true Israel. 
* 강해) 그의 자손은 하나님께 속한 자로 거룩한 이름을 가지는 데는 이스라엘이라 할 것입니다. 과거 이스라엘은 예언적 이스라엘이며 변화성도가 참 이스라엘입니다. 그래서 옛날 다윗 왕국은 새 시대 이뤄질 그림자로 보여준 것이며 말세 성도로 말미암아 이루어지는 새 시대가 진정한 참된 이스라엘입니다.

# Family trouble on the Day of war tribulation (Joel.1:2~4, Is.44:1~4, Is. 49:25, Is.54:1~3)
The Day of the American Children (Will 1:2-4, 44:1-4, 4, 49:25)
# 환난 재앙의 날에 가정 자녀 문제 # (욜1:2-4, 사44:1-4, 사49:25, 사54:1-3)

God's complete salvation is by no means ending in personal spiritual salvation. What Jesus said to be like Noah's time or Lot's time is that it involves family salvation. We must know what kind of person's home will be blessed on the day of disaster. God is going to fulfill the holy age with holy seeds, which will be the secret of the hidden secrets on the end day of Judgment (Is.65:9). If there is no remaining child, this is not a righteous judgment.
하나님의 완전한 구원이라는 것은 개인적 영적 구원에서 끝을 맺는 것은 절대로 아닙니다. 주님께서 노아 때나 롯의 때 같이 된다는 것을 말씀하신 것은 가족적인 구원 문제가 포함되어 있는 것입니다. 우리는 어떠한 사람의 가정이라야 재앙의 날에도 축복이 있을 것인가에 대하여 알아야 합니다. 하나님은 거룩한 씨로 거룩한 시대를 이루려는 것이 종말의 심판 날에 있는 숨은 비밀의 뜻이 될 것입니다(사65:9). 만일 남은 자녀가 없는 심판이라면 이것은 의로운 심판이라고 볼 수가 없는 것입니다.

& A work of blessing children(3~5).
  & 자녀를 축복하는 역사(3~5).

God has two things that give his children blessing to His chosen servant.
There is a blessing of a bloodline child and a blessing of a spiritual child. It is not the power of the servant that causes many children to be blessed through the beloved servant, but the work of God who uses that servant.
The the best blessed servant is the one who has made many blessed children fruitful. God does not always work on his own, but lifting the servant to bear fruit is to achieve true Israel.
Once upon a time, calling Jacob to make Israel a prophetic demonstration of a new era through the choice of a future servant. Therefore, the most blessed servant can be seen as a change servant.
하나님은 택한 종에게 자녀의 축복을 주시는 것은 두 가지로 볼 수 있습니다. 혈통적인 자녀의 축복도 있고 영적인 자녀의 축복도 있는 것이니 하나님께서는 사랑하는 종을 통하여 많은 자녀가 축복을 받도록 하시는 것은 그 종의 힘으로가 아니요, 그 종을 들어 쓰시는 하나님의 역사입니다. 가장 복 있는 종은 복 있는 자녀를 많이 열매를 맺게 된 자입니다. 하나님은 언제나 스스로 역사하지 아니하시고 그 종을 들어서 열매를 맺게 하시는 것은 참된 이스라엘을 이루기 위한 것입니다.
옛적에 야곱을 불러서 이스라엘을 이루게 하시는 것은 앞으로 택한 종을 통하여 새로운 시대가 이루어질 것을 예언적으로 보여준 것입니다. 그러므로 가장 복 있는 종은 변화성도라고 볼 수 있습니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.