• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

110. 45 chapter(1). God who gives salvation (Is.45:1~17)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-03-31 09:38 조회1,611회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 110. 45 chapter(1). God who gives salvation (Is.45:1~17)
이사야 변론 증거 110. 45장(1). 구원을 베푸는 하나님(사45:1~17)

# Cyrus received anointed, break in pieces the gates of brass, ask and command, The God who is hiding himself, doing righteousness and salvation according to the word,
# 기름 받은 고레스, 놋문을 쳐 부심, 묻고 부탁함, 스스로 숨어 계시는 하나님, 말씀대로 공의를 행하고 구원을 베푸심, 진실무위하신 말씀 # 

This chapter teaches the completeness of God who saves and acts according to the word, as he lifting the fact that Jerusalem was ruined and restored according to prophet as prophecy.
본 장은 선지의 예언대로 예루살렘이 망하고 예언대로 복구된 사실을 들어서 말씀대로 구원하고 행하시는 하나님의 완전성을 가르친 것입니다.

* important verse: 21. Tell you, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who had declared this from ancient time? who had told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
* 요절: 21절. 너희는 고하며 진술하고 또 피차 상의하여 보라 이 일을 이전부터 보 인 자가 누구냐 예로부터 고한 자가 누구냐 나 여호와가 아니냐. 나 외에 다른 신이 없나니 나는 공의를 행하며 구원을 베푸는 하나님이라 나 외에 다른 이가 없느니라.

* the explanation) God is the God who does justice and salvation as He has said.
* 강해) 하나님은 친히 말씀한 대로 공의를 행하시면서 구원을 베푸시는 신이십니다.

* Is.45:1~7. Thus said the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called you by your name: I have surnamed you, though you have not known me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded you, though you have not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things
* 사45:1~7. 나 여호와는 나의 기름 받은 고레스의 오른손을 잡고 열국으로 그 앞에 항복하게 하며 열왕의 허리를 풀며 성 문을 그 앞에 열어서 닫지 못하게 하리라 내가 고레스에게 이르기를 내가 네 앞서 가서 험한 곳을 평탄케 하며 놋문을 쳐서 부수며 쇠빗장을 꺾고 네게 흑암 중의 보화와 은밀한 곳에 숨은 재물을 주어서 너로 너를 지명하여 부른 자가 나 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님인줄 알게 하리라. 내가 나의 종 야곱, 나의 택한 이스라엘을 위하여 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 너는 나를 알지 못하였을찌라도 나는 네게 칭호를 주었노라. 나는 여호와라 나 외에 다른 이가 없나니 나 밖에 신이 없느니라. 너는 나를 알지 못하였을찌라도 나는 네 띠를 동일 것이요. 해 뜨는 곳에서든지 지는 곳에서든지 나 밖에 다른 이가 없는 줄을 무리로 알게 하리라. 나는 여호와라 다른 이가 없느니라. 나는 빛도 짓고 어두움도 창조하며 나는 평안도 짓고 환난도 창조하나니 나는 여호와라 이 모든 일을 행하는 자니라 하였노라.

* the explanation) It is God who has raised the Gentiles to strike Jerusalem and lifting to the Gentiles to restore Jerusalem. God has made known that the sun rise and sunset are all God, and God creates light, darkness, peace, and tribulation, You have informed our.
Isaiah is about 2,700 years ago and Cyrus is about 2,500 years ago. God told the Bible that Cyrus had already come back 200 years ago to restore Jerusalem.
One of the reasons why Christianity is a religion of God is precise fulfillment of prophecy.
* 강해) 하나님께서 이방을 들어서 예루살렘을 치기도 하고 이방을 들어서 예루살렘을 복구하시기도 한 것은 하나님은 해 뜨는 곳이나 지는 곳이나 다 하나님이 되신다는 것을 알려 주시고 하나님은 빛과 어두움과 평안과 환란도 창조한다는 것을 알려 주신 것입니다.
이사야는 약 2,700년 전 사람이고 고레스는 약 2,500년 전 사람인데 하나님께서는 200년 전에 벌써 고레스라는 사람이 나와서 예루살렘을 복구 할 것을 성경에 말씀하신 것입니다.
기독교가 하나님의 종교인 이유 중 하나도 바로 정확한 예언 성취입니다.

It is only God can do. So what is to come will be accomplished exactly as the Word says, and God likes it faith.
When he restored Jerusalem, he said that he would restore Cyrus the Gentiles, the Gentiles Cyrus lift up was restored, even in the Old Testament, in the last time, He said that would restored Cyrus the end of the eastern that is what you are going to use.
God is the God of the world and the God of liberty, tribulation, peace, light, and darkness are what God does. It is a free God.
Our country's tribulation is also allowed by God's permission. It is not human wants, don’t wants, plans, does not. The referee's tribulation is scheduled.
As the north of Nebuchadnezzar hits Jerusalem, he will lift up the northern forces smite at the end of the day and lift up the servant the end of the eastern land. It is now a new era construction.
하나님이 만이 하실 수 있는 일입니다. 그러니 앞으로 되어 질 일도 정확히 말씀대로 성취되고 하나님께서는 그 믿음을 좋아하시는 것입니다.
예루살렘 복구 할 때에 구약 때도 이방사람 동방 고레스를 들어 복구 하겠다고 하시고 동방 고레스를 들어 복구했고 말세에도 이방 중에 동방 땅 끝 사람 들어 쓰겠다고 하시고 그렇게 하시는 것입니다.
하나님은 천하의 하나님이시며 자유의 신이시니 환란도 평안도 빛도 어둠도 하나님이 하시는 것입니다. 자유로운 신이십니다.
우리나라 환란도 하나님께서 허락해서 오게 돼있는 것입니다. 인간이 원하고 안 원하고 계획하고 안 하고가 아닙니다. 심판의 환란이 예정되어 있는 것입니다.
북방 느부갓네살을 들어 예루살렘을 쳤던 것처럼 종말에도 북방 세력을 들어 치고 동방 땅 끝의 종을 들어 쓰시겠다는 것입니다. 이제는 새 시대 건설입니다.

* Is.45:8~10. Drop down, you heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
Woe unto him that strived with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioned it, What made you? or your work, He had no hands?
Woe unto him that said unto his father, What beget you? or to the woman, What have you brought forth?
* 사45:8~10. 너 하늘이여 위에서부터 의로움을 비 같이 듣게 할찌어다 궁창이여 의를  부어 내릴찌어다 땅이여 열려서 구원을 내고 의도 함께 움돋게 할찌어다 나 여호와가 이 일을 창조하였느니라. 질그릇 조각 중 한 조각 같은 자가 자기를 지으신 자로 더불어 다툴찐대 화 있을찐저 진흙이 토기장이를 대하여 너는 무엇을 만드느뇨 할 수 있겠으며 너의 만든 것이 너를 가리켜 그는 손이 없다 할 수 있겠느뇨. 아비에게 묻기를 네가 무엇을 났느냐 어미에게 묻기를 네가 무엇을 낳으려고 구로하느냐 하는 자에게 화 있을찐저.

* the explanation) God created all things to attain righteousness, and no matter how idolatrous the Cyrus, Cyrus also needed to see the fact that he used lift up. it is necessary to realize that man can not ignore anyone and is an earthen vessel before God.
Heaven and earth and all things created for righteousness. God's absolute sovereignty is to fulfill God's will by lifting to the commander. Who can be a human being able or not?
It is the human being that is like a jar in front of God. We must fill what God gives us.
Grace comes when there is desire and humility that wisdom comes, power comes, and love comes, and eternal life comes, and that all things must be received by God.
The last servant must fill the fire of the Holy spirit, the fire of the Word, and the fire of annihilation.
* 강해) 하나님께서 모든 것을 창조하신 것은 의를 이루기 위한 것이니 아무리 우상을 섬기는 나라 사람인 고레스라도 필요하게 들어 쓴 사실을 보아서 사람은 누구를 무시할 수 없고 다 하나님 앞에는 질그릇이라는 것을 깨달아야만 된다는 것입니다. 하늘도 땅도 만물도 의를 위해 창조하신 것인데 하나님의 절대 주권으로 사명자를 들어 써 하나님의 뜻을 행하시는데 인간 어느 누가 가타부타 할 수 있습니까?
하나님 앞에 질그릇 같은 존재인 것이 인간입니다. 하나님께서 주시는 것을 채워야만 하는 것입니다.
지혜도 오고 능력도 오고 사랑도 오고 영생도 오고 모든 것이 하나님께 받아야 된다는 간절함과 겸손함이 있어야 은혜가 옵니다. 말세 종은 성신의 불, 말씀의 불, 소멸의 불을 꽉 채워야 합니다.

* Is.45:11. Thus said the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me.
* 사45:11. 이스라엘의 거룩하신 자 곧 이스라엘을 지으신 여호와께서 가라사대 장래 일을 내게 물으라. 또 내 아들들의 일과 내 손으로 한 일에 대하여 내게 부탁하라.

* the explanation) Therefore, our life will only ask or command for things before God. God has already told us all things in the future through Isaiah.
It is to believe and ask for it to be as it is.
The representative person of God has this privilege. Ask. Please command God for answers.
He who does not obey will become a fool. In the future, the new name and mission of the missionary will also be received through the representative servant. It's not getting each other.
If you ask and command, God teaches and will do righteousness.
* 강해) 그러므로 우리 인생은 하나님 앞에 장래 일을 물어 보고 또는 부탁할 것뿐입니다. 벌써 하나님께서는 이사야를 통해서 장래 일을 다 말해 놓았으니 말씀대로 될 줄 믿고 부탁하라는 것입니다.
하나님의 대표적인 사람에게는 이러한 특권이 있는 것입니다. 물어 보라. 부탁 하라 하시고 하나님께서 응답하시는 것입니다.
순종 안하는 사람은 어리석은 사람이 되는 것입니다. 앞으로 사명자의 새 이름과 사명도 대표적인 종을 통해서 받게 되는 것입니다. 각자 받는 것이 아닙니다.
물어 보고 부탁하면 하나님께서 가르쳐 주고 의로 행하시겠다는 것입니다.

* Is.45:12~13. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, said the LORD of hosts.
* 사45:12~13. 내가 땅을 만들고 그 위에 사람을 창조하였으며 내가 친수로 하늘을 펴고 그 만상을 명하였노라. 내가 의로 그를 일으킨지라 그의 모든 길을 곧게 하리니 그가 나의 성읍을 건축할 것이며 나의 사로잡힌 자들을 값이나 갚음 없이 놓으리라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라 하셨느니라.

* the explanation) For God created the heavens and the earth by directly,  because everything is the sovereignty of God. Like the restoration of Jerusalem to the east Cyrus of the Gentiles, who can not command and lifting to God, the Creator of heaven and earth?
Even today, God can appear and be work. Only in the sight of God can we become honorable, holy ones. Only obedience to the absolute sovereignty of God is a created human reason being.
It is through that servant to save those who are captivated by the regime and the ecclesiastical authority’s devil, and to build a new age. 
* 강해) 왜냐하면 하나님이 친수로 천지를 창조하셨으니 모든 것이 하나님의 주권이 있기 때문입니다. 이방의 동방 고레스를 들어 예루살렘을 복구 한 것처럼 천지의 창조주 하나님께서 어느 누구인들 명령하여 들어 쓸 수 없겠습니까?
오늘이라도 하나님께서 나타나서 역사하시면 되는 것입니다. 하나님 보시기에 존귀한 자, 거룩한 자가 되기만 하면 됩니다. 하나님의 절대 주권에 순종하는 것만이 피조물 된 인간의 도리입니다. 그 종을 통하여 정권과 교권 마귀에 사로잡힌 자를 구원하시고 새 시대를 건설하는 것입니다.

* Is.45:14. Thus said the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto you, and they shall be your: they shall come after you; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto you, they shall make supplication unto you, saying, Surely God is in your; and there is none else, there is no God.
* 사45:14. 여호와께서 말씀하시되 애굽의 수고한 것과 구스의 무역한 것과 스바의 장대한 족속들이 다 네게로 돌아와서 네게 속할 것이요 그들이 너를 따를 것이라 사슬에 매여 건너와서 네게 굴복하고 간구하기를 하나님이 과연 네게 계시고 그 외에는 다른 하나님이 없다 하리라 하시니라.

* the explanation) God controls all the nations, so that no matter how humans are seeking, they are in the presence(one’s hand) of God, and eventually they become instruments of God's will.
All human beings are in God's presence(one’s hand). And to submit to the tools of righteousness and evil, or to the god of true freedom.
* 강해) 하나님께서 모든 열방을 다 주관하시니 만큼 아무리 인간들이 애써도 하나님의 장중에 있으므로 결국은 하나님의 뜻을 이루는 도구가 되고 맙니다.
모든 인간들이 다 하나님의 장중에 있는 것입니다. 의의 도구나 악의 도구나 참되신 자유의 신 앞에 굴복하게 되는 것입니다.

* Is.45:15~17. Verily you are a God that hide yourself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
* 사45:15~17. 구원자 이스라엘의 하나님이여 진실로 주는 스스로 숨어 계시는 하나님이시니이다. 우상을 만드는 자는 부끄러움을 당하며 욕을 받아 다 함께 수욕 중에 들어갈 것이로되 이스라엘은 여호와께 구원을 입어 영원한 구원을 얻으리니 영세에 부끄러움을 당하거나 욕을 받지 아니하리로다.

* the explanation) Therefore, God is the God who hides himself and works only according to His Word. He who makes idols will be ashamed of shame. He who believes in Him will receive eternal salvation and will not be despised by the forever world.
God tells the work to be done through the promise of a perfect contract through the prophet. He hides in silence and sees one who is obedient and one who is not. He sees God and If you look only at God and believe the word what you say, God is responsible.
In fact, you have to believe that God is the god who performed the history of human 6,000 years as the Word,
* 강해) 그러므로 하나님은 스스로 숨어 계신 신으로 말씀대로만 역사하는 것이니 우상을 만드는 자는 부끄러운 수치를 당할 것이로되 그를 믿는 자는 영영한 구원을 얻되 영세에 수욕을 당치 아니할 것입니다.
하나님께서는 선지를 통하여 세상 될 일을 완전 계약서로 말씀해 놓으시고 가만히 숨어서 누가 그대로 순종하나 안 하나를 보고 계시니 하나님만 바라보고 말씀을 그대로 믿으면 하나님께서 책임지고 역사하시는 것입니다.
사실 인간 6,000년의 역사를 말씀 그대로 행하신 신이신데 잠잠히 숨어서 말씀대로 역사하는 신이심을 믿어야 합니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.