• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

113. 46 chapter. The perfection of salvation, the plot of God

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-07 09:04 조회1,576회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah pleading 113. 46 chapter. The perfection of salvation, the plot of God (Is.46:1~13)
이사야 변론 증거 113. 46장. 구원의 완전성, 하나님의 모략(사46:1~13)

# The idol is useless, the elect is the absolute protection from the womb to the old age, the faith of the full-grown man, the fulfillment of all the pleasing things by the counsel of God, Eagle of the east #
# 우상은 소용없음, 택한 자는 태에서부터 노년까지 절대 보호, 장부의 신앙, 하나님의 모략으로 모든 기뻐하는 일을 이루심, 동방의 독수리 #

This chapter tells us that God saves the elect, who, in the midst of God's trick, must save as Alpha and Omega as the word of predicted foreknowledge  schedule.
본 장은 하나님께서 택한 자를 구원하시되 하나님의 모략 가운데 알파와 오메가 역사로 예지예정대로 말씀대로 반드시 구원하신다는 것입니다.

* important verse: 10. Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
* 요절: 10. 내가 종말을 처음부터 고하며 아직 이루지 아니한 일을 옛적부터 보이고 이르기를 나의 모략이 설 것이니 내가 나의 모든 기뻐하는 것을 이루리라 하였노라.

* the explanation) There is no in heaven and the earth, like God, for it is from the beginning, that from the beginning he has done things that have not yet been done, and that he does all that is pleasing to him.
* 강해) 하나님 같은 이는 천상천하에 없는 것이니 이는 종말을 처음부터 고하며 아직 이루지 아니한 일을 옛적부터 보이시고 그대로 모든 기뻐하시는 것을 이루시기 때문입니다.

* Is.46:1~2. Bel bowed down, Nebo stooped, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast. They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.
* 사46:1~2. 벨은 엎드러졌고 느보는 구부러졌도다. 그들의 우상들은 짐승과 가축에게 실리웠으니 너희가 떠메고 다니던 그것은 피곤한 짐승의 무거운 짐이 되었도다. 그들은 구부러졌고 그들은 일제히 엎드러졌으므로 그 짐을 구하여 내지 못하고 자기도 잡혀 갔느니라.
* the explanation) God saves the elect, but idolatry can not be tolerated.
Idols can not tolerate this land at all. An idol like Bel and Nebo would only be burdened to the beast.
* 강해) 하나님께서 택한 자를 구원하시되 절대 우상 숭배는 용납할 수 없습니다.
우상 세력은 이 땅에서 조금도 용납할 수 없습니다. 벨과 느보 같은 우상은 짐승에게 짐만 될 뿐이라는 것입니다.

* Is.46:03~4. Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
* 사46:3~4. 야곱 집이여 이스라엘 집의 남은 모든 자여 나를 들을찌어다 배에서 남으로부터 내게 안겼고 태에서 남으로부터 내게 품기운 너희여 너희가 노년에 이르기까지 내가 그리하겠고 백발이 되기까지 내가 너희를 품을 것이라 내가 지었은즉 안을 것이요 품을 것이요 구하여 내리라.

* the explanation) However, the person who is elected is saved from the day of heaven to the time of the gray hair, hugging, embracing and saving. The one who chooses in the end is that absolute protection, together.
God's chosen people will not be forsaken, but I will build them, and they will bear them, and will seek them. To be saved in this tribulation plague is to live with God's protection.
* 강해) 그러나 택한 사람이 구원을 받는 것은 날 때부터 백발이 되기까지 보호하시되 안아 주시고 품어 주시고 구하여 주시는 것입니다. 말세에 택한 자는 절대적인 보호가 같이 한다는 것입니다.
하나님께서 택한 사람은 버리지 아니하시고 내가 지었은즉 안을 것이요 품을 것이요 구하여 내리라 이렇게 환란 재앙 가운데서 구원받는 것은 하나님의 품어주는 보호가 있어야만 살 수 있는 것입니다.

* Is.46:5~7. To whom will you liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he made it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.
They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he stood; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
* 사46:5~7. 너희가 나를 누구에 비기며 누구와 짝하며 누구와 비교하여 서로 같다 하겠느냐. 사람들이 주머니에서 금을 쏟아 내며 은을 저울에 달아 장색에게 주고 그것으로 신을 만들게 하고 그것에게 엎드려 경배하고 그것을 들어 어깨에 메어다가 그의 처소에 두면 그것이 서서 있고 거기서 능히 움직이지 못하며 그에게 부르짖어도 능히 응답지 못하며 고난에서 구하여 내지도 못하느니라.

* the explanation) Therefore, we can not serve god other than God.
The power of serving idols is absolutely unacceptable. I can not compare with another god.
* 강해) 그러므로 우리는 하나님 이외에 딴 신을 섬길 수 없습니다. 우상을 섬기는 세력은 절대 용납할 수 없다는 것입니다. 딴 신과는 비교 할 수가 없는 것입니다.

* Is.46:8. Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O you transgressors.
* 사46:8. 너희 패역한 자들아 이 일을 기억하고 장부가 되라 이 일을 다시 생각하라.

* the explanation) Likewise, we who become believers in the God of love must be men.
We must have a bold belief that God is sure to say, "Hug me, embrace it, and deliver, and not fear, but  you have a very bodly faith.“
* 강해) 이와 같이 사랑의 하나님을 믿는 우리는 장부가 되어야만 됩니다.
우리는 하나님께서 분명히 말씀하시기를 안아주고 품어주고 구원해 준다고 하셨는데 겁낼 것 없고 아주 장부적인 담대한 신앙을 가져야 합니다.

* Is.46:9~10. Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from  the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
* 사46:9~10. 너희는 옛적 일을 기억하라 나는 하나님이라 나 외에 다른 이가 없느니라. 나는 하나님이라 나 같은 이가 없느니라. 내가 종말을 처음부터 고하며 아직 이루지 아니한 일을 옛적부터 보이고 이르기를 나의 모략이 설 것이니 내가 나의 모든 기뻐하는 것을 이루리라 하였노라.

* the explanation) God is not in heaven, for it is from the beginning, that from the beginning he has done things that have not yet been done, and that he does all that is pleasing to him.
The Bible tells us that the Word is not a prophecy, but that the work that appeared to Israel in the Old Testament was a shadow of what would be happening in the new era. God told us to work with the practical prophecy.
* 강해) 하나님 같은 이는 천상천하에 없는 것이니 이는 종말을 처음부터 고하며 아직 이루지 아니한 일을 옛적부터 보이시고 그대로 모든 기뻐하시는 것을 이루시기 때문입니다.
옛날 이스라엘에 된 하나님의 역사를 기억하고 담대 하라는 것인데 성경은 말씀만이 예언이 아니고 옛적 구약 때에 이스라엘에게 나타난 그 일은 전부터 새 시대 이룰 때에 될 일을 그림자로 보여준 것이라는 말입니다.
하나님은 실천적인 예언을 직접으로 역사하시면서 말씀했다는 것입니다.

* Is.46:11. Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executed my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
* 사46:11. 내가 동방에서 독수리를 부르며 먼 나라에서 나의 모략을 이룰 사람을 부를 것이라 내가 말하였은즉 정녕 이룰 것이요 경영하였은즉 정녕 행하리라.

* the explanation) God has done His trick will on earth, He has lifted up His counsel with east man to Him.
According to the Word, he lifted up Babylon and struck Jerusalem, and as in the Word he lift up the Cassius of the East, as struck Babylon and It is do the same in human end.
In chapter 40, the end of the eastern land is strengthened like an eagle, so that it becomes a plot of God. The Communist Party is also intrigue that it can not be strengthened by manpower.
It is also a trick of all the fact that the false prophet ecclesiastical authority becomes strong. It is the eastern person to take out the final plot of God and to go out of the plot of God's work and to work as it is.
In Hab.1:8, when the northern forces ascend like an eagle, it is a referee period, and in Obadiah, the red forces of Edom rise like an eagle, also it is a referee period.
So it was a referee time from the early 1960s. At that time, the manned spacecraft began to climb and Apollo 11 landed on the moon in July 1969.
In this case, the eastern eagle is the judge period of the ascendant of the spiritual world, the word of the mystery being opened, and the new power of power ascending.
The east spoke of the work of God's convenience, and the northern spoken of the devil.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 당신의 뜻을 지상에 이루되 사람을 들어서 자기 모략을 이루시되 동방의 사람으로 정녕 행하시겠다는 것입니다.
말씀대로 바벨론을 들어서 예루살렘을 쳤고 말씀대로 동방 고레스를 들어서 바벨론을 친 것 같이 인간 종말에도 이와 같이 하신다는 것입니다.
40장에서 동방 땅 끝 사람이 독수리 같이 강해져서 하나님의 모략을 이룬다는 것입니다. 공산당이 인력으로 당할 수 없게 강해지는 것도 다 모략입니다.
거짓 선지 교권이 강해지는 것도 다 모략입니다. 하나님의 마지막 모략을 완전히 알아서 모략적인 하나님의 역사를 나가 전하여 그대로 역사할 것이 동방 사람이라는 것입니다.
합1:8에 북방 세력이 독수리 같이 올라갈 때는 심판기이며 오바댜서에도 에돔의 붉은 세력이 독수리 같이 올라가면 심판기라는 것입니다.
그러니 1960년대 초부터 심판기입니다. 그 때에 유인 우주선이 올라가기 시작했고 1969년7월에 아폴로 11호가 달에 착륙했습니다.
여기서는 동방 독수리가 영계가 올라가고 말씀이 비밀이 밝아지고 새 힘 권세를 받고 올라가는 것이 심판기라는 것입니다.
동방은 하나님 편의 역사를 말했고 북방은 마귀 편을 말한 것입니다.

* Is.46:12~13. Hearken unto me, you stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
* 사46:12~13. 마음이 완악하여 의에서 멀리 떠난 너희여 나를 들으라. 내가 나의 의를 가깝게 할 것인즉 상거가 멀지 아니하니 나의 구원이 지체치 아니할 것이라 내가 나의 영광인 이스라엘을 위하여 구원을 시온에 베풀리라.

* the explanation) Therefore, we must listen to the word and follow it when it is time to give it to the children of Zion, not delaying salvation.
Just as the old mysterious secret of God appeared to the east Cyrus and restored Jerusalem through Cyrus, the mystery of judgment comes to the eastern man in the last days, and the oath is done through the eastern man. .
* 강해) 그러므로 우리는 그 말씀을 듣고 따라갈 것은 때가 되면 구원을 지체하지 아니하고 시온의 자녀에게 베풀어주시기 때문입니다.
옛날 모략적인 하나님의 비밀이 동방 고레스에게 나타나서 고레스를 통하여 예루살렘을 복구 하듯이 마지막 때에도 동방 사람에게 심판의 비밀이 나타나서 그 모략을 동방 사람을 통해서 이룬다는 말입니다.
* He has taught that God will save the chosen person without forsaking, and that he will fulfill His word without fail, but will do the future as before.
* 하나님께서 택한 자를 절대 버리지 않고 구원하며 당신의 말씀을 추호도 어김없이 이루어 주시되 과거와 같이 미래도 이루어 준다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.