• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

114. 47 chapter. God's vengeance, the destruction of Babylon.

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-10 09:27 조회1,606회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 114. 47 chapter. God's vengeance, the destruction of Babylon.(Is.47:1~15)
이사야 변론 증거 114. 47장. 하나님의 보수, 바벨론 멸망(사47:1~15)

# Babylon is shameful and perishable, mother of nations, annihilated, human wisdom and knowledge are tempted, unable to save themselves from the forces of flame
# 바벨론이 수치를 당하고 멸망함, 열국의 주모, 홀연히 전멸, 인간의 지혜와 지식이 유혹, 불꽃의 세력에서 스스로 구원치 못함 #

This chapter teaches that God is the God who takes the enemy and uses and vengeance the enemy, and teaches the destruction of the end of humanity by lifting to the destruction of Babylon in the past.
본 장은 원수를 들어서 쓰기도 하시고 원수를 갚아 주시는 하나님이시라는 것을 가르치는 동시에 과거의 바벨론의 멸망을 들어서 인간 종말의 멸망을 가르친 것입니다.

* important verse: 3. Your nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, your shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet you as a man.
* 요절: 3절. 네 살이 드러나고 네 부끄러운 것이 보일 것이라 내가 보수하되 사람을 아끼지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) At any given moment, the forces of Babel sat on the throne and arrogant and oppressed Israel, but they were shouting great shame on the day of their vengeance, and they did not spare anyone.
* 강해) 아무리 한때는 바벨의 세력이 보좌에 앉아서 교만하며 이스라엘을 압박하였으나 원수를 갚는 날에 큰 수치를 당하게 하시는 동시에 사람을 아끼지 아니하십니다.

* Is.47:1~3. Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for you shall no more be called tender and delicate.
Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover your locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
Your nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, your shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet you as a man.
* 사47:1~3. 처녀 딸 바벨론이여 내려 티끌에 앉으라. 딸 갈대아여 보좌가 없어졌으니 땅에 앉으라. 네가 다시는 곱고 아리땁다 칭함을 받지 못할 것임이니라. 맷돌을 취하여 가루를 갈라 면박을 벗으며 치마를 걷어 다리를 드러내고 강을 건너라. 네 살이 드러나고 네 부끄러운 것이 보일 것이라 내가 보수하되 사람을 아끼지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) At any given moment, the forces of Babel sat on the throne and arrogant and oppressed Israel, but they were shouting great shame on the day of their vengeance, and they did not spare anyone.
When Cyrus, who was in the north, took Babylon and lifted Cyrus to restore Jerusalem, he did so at the end of human life.
When the northern forces hit South Korea, which has been corrupted, they will strike North through the end servant. The northern forces, which won the Third World War, will be completely destroyed after three and a half years after the bowl disaster and Armageddon War. 
* 강해) 아무리 한때는 바벨의 세력이 보좌에 앉아서 교만하며 이스라엘을 압박하였으나 원수를 갚는 날에 큰 수치를 당하게 하시는 동시에 사람을 아끼지 아니하십니다.
북방을 친 고레스 때 바벨론을 갖다가 고레스를 들어 치고서 예루살렘을 복구했는데 인간종말에도 그렇게 한다는 것입니다.
북방 세력이 부패된 남한을 치면 말세 종을 통하여 다시 북방을 치게 됩니다. 3차 대전에서 승리한 북방 세력은 후 삼년 반 후 대접재앙과 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 완전히 망하게 됩니다.

* Is.47:4~9. As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. Sit you silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for you shall no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: you did shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwelled carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
* 사47:4~9. (우리의 구속자는 그 이름이 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 거룩한 자시니라) 딸 갈대아여 잠잠히 앉으라. 흑암으로 들어가라 네가 다시는 열국의 주모라 칭함을 받지 못하리라. 전에 내가 내 백성을 노함으로 내 기업을 욕되게 하여 그들을 네 손에 붙였거늘 네가 그들을 긍휼히 여기지 아니하고 늙은이에게 네 멍에를 심히 무겁게 메우며 말하기를 내가 영영히 주모가 되리라 하고 이 일을 네 마음에 두지도 아니하며 그 종말도 생각지 아니하였도다. 그러므로 사치하고 평안히 지내며 마음에 이르기를 나뿐이라. 나 외에 다른 이가 없도다. 나는 과부로 지내지도 아니하며 자녀를 잃어버리는 일도 모르리라 하는 자여 너는 이제 들을찌어다. 한 날에 홀연히 자녀를 잃으며 과부가 되는 이 두 일이 네게 임할 것이라 네가 무수한 사술과 많은 진언을 베풀찌라도 이 일이 온전히 네게 임하리라.

* the explanation) God is the God who vengeances the enemy. At one time he was angry with the chosen people and lifting to Babylon, but they boasted that they were proud and there was no other but one self,          It is suddenly annihilated.
When the Babylonians attacked Jerusalem, the people of Jerusalem did not listen to the prophecies of the prophets and followed the false prophecies. It is hardly believable that Babylon fell and Jerusalem was restored. It is a crazy sound that can not believe the words of the Northern Communist Party was  annihilated and coming to a new age.
I have enjoyed the hegemony of the nations for a time, and I do not need Jesus, the groom, because it is called the The lady of kingdoms, but they're not widowed, but one is destroyed in the morning a day.
* 강해) 하나님은 원수를 갚아 주시는 신이시니 한때는 택한 백성에게 진노하여 바벨론을 들어 썼으나 그들이 교만해서 자기 외에는 없다고 자랑하다가 홀연히 전멸을 당하고 만다는 것입니다.
바벨론을 들어 예루살렘을 칠 때에 예루살렘 사람이 참 선지의 말을 듣지 않고 거짓 선지를 따라 갔는데 그때 바벨론이 망하고 예루살렘이 복구된다는 것은 도저히 믿을 수 없는 일인데 지금 북방 공산당 망하고 새 시대 온다는 말을 믿지 못하고 미친 소리라 하는 것입니다.
열국의 패권을 한 때 누리게 되니 주모라 칭하며 신랑 예수를 필요치 않으니 과부가 아니라 하나 하루아침에 멸망하는 것입니다.

* Is.47:10. For you have trusted in your wickedness: you have said, None saw me. Thy wisdom and your knowledge, it had perverted you; and you have said in your heart, I am, and none else beside me.
* 사47:10. 네가 네 악을 의지하고 스스로 이르기를 나를 보는 자가 없다 하나니 네 지혜와 네 지식이 너를 유혹 하였음이니라 네 마음에 이르기를 나뿐이라. 나 외에 다른 이가 없다 하였으므로

* the explanation) Humans are tempted by their own wisdom and knowledge to deny the providence of eternal God with wisdom and knowledge that think of temporary things.
All who die in tribulation are those who live by their wisdom and knowledge. Even if a person has a lot of money, there are few people who spend money right away, and few people use knowledge right away, even if they have lots of knowledge.
At the end, they will be attracted to money, attracted to knowledge, and dying of draw to status and honor. If you look at what the current ruling left-leaning negotiators communist do, you are deceived by the knowledge of the devil's devil. 
* 강해) 인간들은 잠간의 일을 생각하는 지혜와 지식을 가지고 영원 존재하신 하나님의 섭리를 부인한다는 것은 스스로 자기 지혜와 지식에 유혹되는 일입니다.
환란에 빠져 죽는 사람들이 모두 자기의 지혜와 지식으로 사는 사람들이라는 것입니다. 사람이 돈이 많아도 돈을 바로 쓰는 사람이 적고 지식이 많아도 지식을 바로 사용하는 사람이 적은 것입니다.
종말에 돈에 끌리고 지식에 끌리고 지위와 명예에 끌리다 죽게 됩니다. 현 정권 좌파 용공협상 지도자들이 하는 짓을 보면 엉터리 마귀의 지식으로 미혹 받은 것입니다.

* Is.47:11. Therefore shall evil come upon you; you shall not know from whence it rose: and mischief shall fall upon you; you shall not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which you shall not know.
* 사47:11. 재앙이 네게 임하리라 그러나 네가 그 근본을 알지 못할 것이며 손해가 네게 이르리라 그러나 이를 물리칠 능이 없을 것이며 파멸이 홀연히 네게 임하리라 그러나 네가 헤아리지 못할 것이니라.

* the explanation) God does not know the destruction of tomorrow, because God is vengeance running away with his enemies.
Human wisdom and knowledge can not escape disaster and do not know destruction, but die suddenly.
It is the people who are infatuated by the wisdom and knowledge of humanity, though they cry out for all of science immortalized.
Rather, when the northern tribulation comes, the corrupt and foolish leaders are destroyed first. 
* 강해) 하나님께서 원수를 갚되 홀연히 행하시므로 인간들은 내일의 멸망을 모르기 때문입니다.
인간의 지혜와 지식으로는 재앙을 피할 수도 없고 멸망도 모르다가 홀연히 죽고 마는 것입니다. 과학만능을 외치지만 인간의 지혜와 지식에 미혹당한 사람들입니다.
오히려 북방 환란이 오게 되면 부패하고 어리석은 지도자들이 먼저 망하게 됩니다.

* Is.47:12~13. Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of your sorceries, wherein you have laboured from your youth; if so be you shall be able to profit, if so be you mayest prevail.
You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save you from these things that shall come upon you.
* 사47:12~13. 이제 너는 젊어서부터 힘쓰던 진언과 많은 사술을 가지고 서서 시험하여 보라 혹시 유익을 얻을 수 있을는지, 혹시 원수를 이길 수 있을는지, 네가 많은 모략을 인하여 피곤케 되었도다. 하늘을 살피는 자와 별을 보는 자와 월삭에 예고하는 자들로 일어나 네게 임할 그 일에서 너를 구원케 하여 보라.

* the explanation) It is impossible for us to avoid the judgment of the human plan because it is for the moment's benefit.
Satan is deceived by human wisdom and knowledge, and the Holy Spirit makes the Bible aware of the wisdom and knowledge of heaven.
The church is blind not knowing the Bible because it does not want to accept grace, but only the theory of man.
We do not know weather forecasting knowledge that it is know about beetle beasts, but we must make forecast in the age. 
* 강해) 인간의 계획이라는 것이 잠간의 유익은 줄지언정 심판은 도저히 피할 수가 없습니다. 마귀는 인간의 지혜와 지식으로 미혹하고 성령은 하늘의 지혜와 지식으로 성경을 깨닫게 합니다.
교회도 인간의 학설만을 인정하고 은혜 받아서 하려고 하지 않으니 성경을 모르는 소경입니다.
벌레 짐승도 아는 일기예보 지식으로 안 되고 시대적인 예보를 해야 합니다.

* Is.47:14. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
* 사47:14. 보라 그들은 초개같아서 불에 타리니 그 불꽃의 세력에서 스스로 구원치 못할 것이라 이 불은 더웁게 할 숯불이 아니요 그 앞에 앉을 만한 불도 아니니라.
* the explanation) At that time, everyone who is proud of the degree of knowledge of weather forecasting and the knowledge of using materials is all burned with fire. It is not the fire that can sustain, nor the endurance to warm, nor the fire to sit in front of it. The world is burning in the disaster of nuclear weapons, atomic bombings.
* 강해) 일시 그때에 일기 예보를 하는 지식 정도나 물질을 사용하는 지식 정도로 교만한 자는 다 초개같이 불에 사름을 당하는 것입니다.
불꽃의 세력에서 망할 때 스스로 구원치도 못하고 견딜 만한 불도 덥게 할 만한 불도 아니고 그 앞에 앉을 만한 불도 아니라는 것입니다.
핵무기, 원자탄이 터지는 재앙에 세상은 불타게 됩니다.

@ You shall conceive chaff, you shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.(Is.33:11~12).
@ 너희가 겨를 잉태하고 짚을 해산할 것이며 너희의 호흡은 불이 되어 너희를 삼킬 것이며 민족들은 불에 굽는 횟돌 같겠고 베어서 불에 사르는 가시나무 같으리로다(사33:11~12).

* Is.47:15. Thus shall they be unto you with whom you have laboured, even your merchants, from your youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save you.
* 사47:15. 너의 근로하던 것들이 네게 이같이 되리니 너 어려서부터 너와 함께 무역하던 자들이 각기 소향대로 유리하고 너를 구원할 자 없으리라.

* the explanation) Human beings can not save themselves even if they have the economic power to trade globally at the material center.
All things become a vain attempt. It is useless if we collect money, trade, and wealth, and we are not saved.
As Babylon ruined and Jerusalem have restored, the end is that the world will go to ruin and come to a new age, they cannot go.
It is that they do not obey the Word, live according to their own knowledge and plan, and they are destroyed. 
* 강해) 인간들은 물질 중심에서 세계적인 무역을 하는 경제력이 있다 하여도 자기를 구원 할 수는 없는 것입니다. 모든 일이 허사가 된다는 것입니다.
돈을 모으고 무역해서 부를 모았다하여도 소용이 없고 구원 받지 못한다는 것입니다. 바벨론 망하고 예루살렘 복구 했듯이 종말도 세상 망하고 새 시대가 오는데 갈 수가 없다는 것입니다. 말씀순종 안하고 자기 지식과 자기 계획대로 살다가 망하고 만다는 것입니다.

* He taught that the unrighteous can not be avoided on the day of the vengeance of God's enemies.
* 하나님께서 원수를 갚은 보수의 날에 불의한 자는 도저히 피할 수 없다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.