• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

115. 48 chapter(1). God's instruction and guidance, new thing.(Is.48:1…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-13 08:53 조회1,617회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 115. 48 chapter(1). God's instruction and guidance, new thing.(Is.48:1~11)
이사야 변론 증거 115. 48장(1). 하나님의 교훈과 인도, 새 일(사48:1~11)

# The future thing, neck is an iron sinew, and your brow brass, the new thing, The unrevealed work of noble, the furnace of affliction, lead to benefit and to do
# 장래사, 목은 힘줄은 무쇠 이마는 놋, 새 일; 알지 못하던 은비한 일, 고난의 풀무, 유익하고 마땅히 행할 길로 인도 #

This chapter is to make things good for your chosen servants and people,  to lead them to the way they ought to be prosperous.
본 장은 당신의 택한 종과 백성에게 무슨 일이라도 유익되게 하고 마땅히 행할 길로 인도하셔서 형통하게 하신다는 것입니다.

* important verse: 15. I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.
* 요절: 15절. 나 곧 내가 말하였고 또 내가 그를 부르며 그를 인도하였나니 그 길이 형통하리라.

* the explanation) No matter how strong the enemy lifting uses, for your chosen man and it will lead to the prosperity in the end.
* 강해) 아무리 강한 원수를 들어서 쓴다 해도 택한 자에게는 결국은 형통하도록 인도하는 것입니다.

* Is.48:1~3. Hear you this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.
For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name. I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I saw them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
* 사48:1~3. 야곱 집이여 이스라엘의 이름으로 일컬음을 받으며 유다의 근원에서 나왔으며 거룩한 성 백성이라 칭하며 그 이름이 만군의 여호와이신 이스라엘의 하나님을 의지하면서 성실치 아니하고 의로움이 없이 여호와의 이름으로 맹세하며 이스라엘의 하나님을 부르는 너희는 이를 들을지어다. 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 옛적에 장래사를 고하였고 내 입에서 내어 보였고 내가 홀연히 그 일을 행하여 이루었느니라.

* the explanation) Even a life that can not be understood by your chosen people is to know the future and to do it.
Even if humans do not listen because of rebellion, God tells us all the secrets of the word then going to do.
It is that you fulfilled what you promised to the prophets in the past.
Jacob is a commander in the end, and Israel is a victor. 
* 강해) 당신의 택한 백성에게 아무리 깨닫지 못할 인생이라도 장래사를 알도록 하고 홀연히 그 일을 행하신다는 것입니다.
아무리 인간들이 패역해서 듣지 않는다 하더라도 하나님께서는 그 말씀의 비밀을 다 알려주고야 진행하신다는 말입니다.
옛적에 선지들에게 언약하신대로 이루신다는 것입니다. 야곱은 말세 사명자이며 이스라엘은 승리자입니다.

* Is.48:4~6. Because I knew that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew, and your brow brass;
I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I saw it you: lest you should say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.
You have heard, see all this; and will not you declare it? I have saw you new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them.
* 사48:4~6. 내가 알거니와 너는 완악하며 네 목의 힘줄은 무쇠요 네 이마는 놋이라. 그러므로 내가 이 일을 옛적부터 네게 고하였고 성사하기 전에 그것을 네게 보였느니라. 그렇지 않았더면 네 말이 내 신의 행한 바요 내 새긴 신상과 부어 만든 신상의 명한바라 하였으리라. 네가 이미 들었으니 이것을 다 보라 너희가 선전치 아니하겠느뇨. 이제부터 내가 새 일 곧 네가 알지 못하던 은비한 일을 네게 보이노니

* the explanation) All life is hard and stiff and does not obey the word of God, but when judgment comes, you are working to know new things with compulsion.
God told me not to hear, but to be hardened, and the tendons of his throat like iron, and his forehead as bronze, because he already knew that he would be stubborn and will not listen.
It is the harden of the leader of ecclesiastical authority. But when the time is imminent, it means that you will know everything about this new thing and judge it.
* 강해) 인생은 다 마음이 완악하고 굳어서 하나님 말씀을 순종치 아니 하지만 심판기가 올 때 강권으로 새 일을 알도록 역사하시는 것입니다.
하나님께서는 듣지 않고 완악하고 목의 힘줄은 무쇠 같고 이마는 놋 같다고 하신 것은 고집만 세고 듣지 않을 것을 벌써 아시기 때문에 말씀해 놓은 것입니다.
교권 지도자의 완악입니다. 그래도 반드시 때가 임박할 때 가서는 이 새 일을 다 알려주고 심판하고 만다는 것입니다.

* Is.48:7~8. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when you heard them not; lest you should say, Behold, I knew them. Yea, you heard not; yea, you knew not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that you would deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.
* 사48:7~8. 이 일들은 이제 창조된 것이요 옛적 것이 아니라 오늘 이전에는 네가 듣지 못하였느니라. 그렇지 않았더면 네가 말하기를 내가 이미 알았노라 하였으리라.
네가 과연 듣지도 못하였고 알지도 못하였으며 네 귀가 옛적부터 열리지 못하였었나니 이는 네가 궤휼하고 궤휼하여 모태에서부터 패역한 자라 칭함을 입은 줄을 내가 알았음이라.

* the explanation) It is the purpose of the people to always not to be proud when they are imminent let know.
When the time is imminent, it is to let people know all the secrets of the Bible in order not to be proud. It is the time when the time is imminent, without letting it know in advance, and it is always telling and doing it. 
* 강해) 언제나 그때를 당하는 백성에게 임박할 때에 알려주는 것은 사람으로 교만치 않게 하기 위한 목적입니다.
때가 임박할 때 가서 성경의 비밀을 모두 알려주는 것은 인간이 교만치 못하게 하기 위해서라는 것입니다. 미리 알려주지 않고 때가 임박할 때가서 반드시 알려주고 그대로 행하신다는 것입니다.

* Is.48:9. For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for you, that I cut you not off.
* 사48:9. 내 이름을 위하여 내가 노하기를 더디 할 것이며 내 영예를 위하여 내가 참고 너를 멸절하지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) The covenant of God is a covenant established from ancient times, to accomplish this, God is patient.
God is waiting for you to stand up and wait for the clerk to give you a chance, even if your person is not well. 
* 강해) 하나님의 언약이라는 것은 옛날부터 세운 언약이니 이것을 이루기 위해서는 하나님은 길이 참으십니다.
하나님께서는 당신의 사람이 잘 못이 있다하여도 길이길이 참으시면서 바로 되도록 기다리면서 어떻게 하든지 기회를 주어서 바로 서기를 기다린다는 것입니다.

& He endures for his name (9).
  & 이름을 위하여 참으십니다(9).

God has many mistakes in trying to lift a servant, but if the central idea is worthy, it will slow the agitation and bring up the servant without sacrificing his respect for your honor.
For God has not chosen a perfect man, but he has a period of nourishment to make him perfect, even though he is not perfect.
하나님께서는 종을 들어 쓰고자 할 때에 여러 가지 실수가 있다 하여도 중심 사상이 합당한 자라면 노하기를 더디 하시며 당신의 영예를 위하여 참고 멸절하지 않으시면서 종을 기르는 것입니다.
왜냐하면 하나님께서는 완전한 사람을 택한 것이 아니고 완전치 못한 자라도 완전한 사람이 되게 하기 위하여 기르는 기간을 두신 것입니다.

* Is.48:10~11. Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.
For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
* 사48:10~11. 보라 내가 너를 연단하였으나 은처럼 하지 아니하고 너를 고난의 풀무에서 택하였노라. 내가 나를 위하며 내가 나를 위하여 이를 이룰 것이라 어찌 내 이름을 욕되게 하리요 내 영광을 다른 자에게 주지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) It is the purpose of God to give glory to Him, not to dishonor His name by waiting for His elect to use and giving him trials.
It is that people who have chosen to do so often try to make themselves aware of it and eventually use it only after they are honored by the new age.
It is to make a person to teach the Word rightly. This is not all of us here, but God's representative servant that God is dealing with.
For example, in Noah's time, he commanded and waited against Noah.
* 강해) 하나님께서 택한 자를 향하여 기다리면서 시련을 주어서 쓰시는 것은 당신의 이름을 욕되게 아니하며 영광을 그에게 주기 위한 목적입니다.
택한 자에게 자꾸 시련을 주어서 스스로 깨닫게 해서 쓰시는데 결국에는 새 시대에 영광을 받을 사람이 돼서야 들어 쓰신다는 것입니다.
말씀을 바로 가르치는 사람을 만드는 것입니다. 그런데 여기서 모두에게 해당되는 것이 아니고 하나님께서 상대하는 대표적인 종을 말씀하시는데 예를 들면 노아 때에도 노아만 상대하여 명령하시고 기다리신 것입니다.

& He makes a refined and chooses (10).   
  & 연단을 시켜 보고 택하십니다(10).

After God entrusts the mission, it's the following agenda to make a lot of refines. The first is to keep the word of God. The second is to look the God alone. The third purpose is to give a perfect personality.
Therefore, after Abraham, the ancestors of faith have been given a refine,  God made an oath and blessed him, and he has been working according to the covenant which he has given to him.
The covenant established with Abraham is the fulfillment of the promise of a perfect kingdom of Christ on earth. He taught Abraham to give refines to those who would receive the blessings that Abraham would give them, and to choose servants them again in the refine to enter the throne.
Therefore, the Lord said, "If you do not follow me with the cross, you can not be my disciple." There are many who are in charge mission today, but few are fully recognized in the refine and chosen to receive the glory of the kingship.
The most blessed are those who receive refines and are fully elected there to honor the glory.
하나님께서 사명을 맡기신 다음에 여러 가지 연단을 시키는 것은 다음과 같은 의의가 있습니다. 첫째는 하나님의 말씀을 지키나 보자는 것이요. 둘째는 하나님만 의지하나 보자는 것이요. 셋째는 완전한 인격을 주기 위한 목적입니다.
그러므로 믿음의 조상 아브라함도 연단을 준 후에 하나님은 맹세를 세워 그를 축복하시고 그에게 준 언약의 말씀대로 지금까지 역사하시는 것입니다.
아브라함에게 세운 언약은 완전한 그리스도의 왕국이 이 땅에 이루어지므로 그 약속이 성립되는 것입니다. 아브라함을 연단시킨 것은 아브라함에게 허락한 축복을 받을 종들도 연단을 주고 연단 속에서 다시 택해서 왕권에 들어가도록 하는 것을 가르친 것입니다.
그러므로 주님께서 말씀하시기를 십자가를 지고 나를 따르지 않으면 나의 제자가 될 수 없다고 말씀하신 것입니다. 오늘날 사명을 맡은 자는 많으나 연단 속에서 완전히 인정을 받고 왕권의 영광을 받는 자로 택해지는 사람은 적습니다.
가장 복 있는 사람은 연단을 받고 거기서 완전히 택함을 받아 영광의 반열에 드는 자입니다.

& He gives glory to those who are received refines (11).
 & 연단 받은 자에게 영광을 주십니다(11).

God will never let go of the refine. The purpose of giving a refine is to do it because it is extremely loving, to give a refine, to glorify God's name, and to give it for a holy name.
In other words, the person who has chosen to use precious time in the end of God's ministry is to give more refines to enjoy glory.
As an example, a tree chosen for precious use among the trees is like being cut, shapen, beautifully trimmed, and used in precious places.
하나님께서는 연단을 시켜 보시고 버리는 일은 절대 없습니다. 연단을 시키는 목적은 극히 사랑하기 때문에 시키는 것이니 연단을 시키는 것도 하나님의 이름을 위하여 영광을 주는 것도 거룩한 이름을 위하여 주는 것입니다.
다시 말하자면 하나님의 종중에서 말세에 귀하게 쓸려고 택한 사람은 더 연단을 주어서 영광을 누리도록 하시는 것입니다.  예를 든다면 한 나무 가운데서 귀하게 쓰기로 택한 나무는 찍어서 깎고 아름답게 다듬어서 귀한 위치에 쓰는 것과 같습니다.

The more you love it, the more you make a refines for the purpose of fulfilling the more the beloved one(Rev.3:19). The apostle Paul said that what I have established is to fill my body with the remnant sufferings of Christ (Colossians.1:24).
The Lord has prepared the glory of the kingship to this day is preparing for the servants who are chosen from the furnace of affliction.
The Lord has a endure long time to fill the number of people who will still receive that glory. The most glorious is the chosen one in the furnace of affliction.
사랑하는 자일수록 그 목적을 이루기 위하여 연단을 시키는 것은 사랑의 징계입니다(계3:19). 바울 사도는 말하기를 나를 세운 것은 그리스도의 남은 고난을 내 몸에 채우기 위한 것이라고 했던 것입니다(골1:24).
주님께서 이날까지 왕권의 영광을 준비한 것은 고난의 풀무에서 택함 받은 종들을 위하여 준비하고 계신 것입니다.
지금도 그 영광을 받을 사람의 수를 채우기 위하여 주님은 길이 참고 계신 것입니다. 가장 영광스러운 자는 고난의 풀무에서 택함 받은 자입니다.
 # God's choice and glory(Is.48:9~11).
  # 하나님의 선택과 영광(사48:9~11).

It is God's perfect love that glorifies God's elect. There are two types of selection:
Sometimes I choose from my mother's womb or from my trials. The first is to choose to save, the one to be elected from my mother's womb, and the second to choose to give glory, which means to choose from the furnace of affliction and to enjoy the glory of the end.
The perfect providence of God is to achieve the earth kingdom as servants of choice in the furnace of affliction. We must have a life of gratitude, knowing that it is God's counsel to give me glory when various trials come.
In the midst of suffering is to realize the love of God and to go out of faith, it is right path of faith.
하나님께서 택한 자에게 영광을 주고자 하는 것이 하나님의 완전한 사랑이라는 것입니다. 선택이라는 것은 다음과 같이 두 가지로 볼 수 있습니다.
모태로부터 택하는 일도 있고 시련 가운데서 택하는 일도 있습니다. 첫째는 구원하기로 택한 것이니 모태로 택한 것이요, 둘째는 영광을 주기로 택한 것이니 이것은 고난의 풀무에서 택하여 종말의 영광을 누리도록 쓰는 것을 말한 것입니다.
하나님의 완전한 섭리는 고난의 풀무에서 택함 받은 종들로 지상 왕국을 이루고자 하는 것입니다. 우리는 여러 가지 시련이 올 때에 이것은 내게 영광을 주기 위한 하나님의 모략인 줄 알고 오히려 감사하는 생활이 있어야 될 것입니다.
고난 가운데 하나님의 사랑을 깨닫고 나가는 것을 신앙 정로라는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.