• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

117. 49 chapter(1). The blessing of the chosen servant,

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-19 08:15 조회1,636회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 117. 49 chapter(1). The blessing of the chosen servant, the servant hidden in the shade of his hand (Isaiah 49:1~6)
이사야 변론 증거 117. 49장(1). 택한 종의 축복, 손 그늘에 숨긴 종(사49:1~6)

# A worldly work, a mouth like a sharp sword, hidden in the shade of his hand, Israel in glory, glory in vain and hard work in vain, honor, raising up Jacob's tribe, bowing of the kings, the servant who receives the answers, the suffering and hardships that I can't forget, the blessing of the descendants of the bodily and spiritually, alone, Worshiping as a royal family. Against the enemy #
# 세계적인 역사, 입이 날카로운 칼 같음, 손 그늘에 숨김, 영광을 나타낼 이스라엘, 헛되이 수고 공연히 힘을 다했다 함, 존귀한 자, 야곱의 지파를 일으킴, 열왕이 굴복, 응답 받는 종, 고난과 시련을 참고 나가 잊을 수 없는 종, 영육 자손 축복, 홀로 됨, 왕족으로 숭배, 대적하는 자를 대적 #

This chapter taught the blessing of a servant who is recognized and received during the servant trials that he hid as a servant to work at the end of man. The servant to which this chapter is accepted is the true servant of the time mission.
본 장은 인간 종말에 역사할 종으로 감추어 놓았던 종이 시련 중에 인정을 받고 나오는 종의 축복을 가르쳤습니다. 이 장이 응하는 종이 이 시대적인 사명자의 참 종입니다.

* important verse: 8. Thus said the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
* 요절: 8절. 여호와께서 또 가라사대 은혜의 때에 내가 네게 응답하였고 구원의 날에 내가 너를 도왔도다 내가 장차 너를 보호하여 너로 백성의 언약을 삼으며 나라를 일으켜 그들로 그 황무하였던 땅을 기업으로 상속케 하리라.

* the explanation) This kind of work makes us respond by grace to the elect, help us, and protect us, so that we can build a new era kingdom and accept the new land as an enterprise.
* 강해) 이와 같이 역사하는 것은 택한 자에게 은혜로써 응답을 하시고 도와주시고 보호하시므로 새 시대 왕국을 건설하고 새 땅을 기업으로 받게 하십니다.

* Is.49:1. Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, you people, from far; The LORD had called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother had he made mention of my name.
* 사49:1. 섬들아 나를 들으라. 원방 백성들아 귀를 기울이라 여호와께서 내가 태에서 나옴으로부터 나를 부르셨고 내가 어미 복중에서 나옴으로부터 내 이름을 말씀하셨으며

* the explanation) It is the blessing of those who have been chosen from the womb. The servant who will preach the gospel around the world is a servant of choice from the womb. It is a kind of servant that is brought to the way to be done and raised, like Chapter 48.
Therefore, it becomes compulsive under God's foreknowledge prediction, not man's will. This pleading becomes a global argument, and when the tribulation of second attack comes, the world knows who is the authoritative servant. 
* 강해) 모태로부터 택함을 받은 것이 종 된 자의 축복입니다. 세계적으로 복음을 전할 종은 모태로부터 택한 종인데 48장과 같이 마땅히 행할 길로 인도 받아 기르는 종이라는 것입니다. 그러니 하나님의 예지예정 아래 강권적으로 되는 것이지 인간의 의지로 되는 것이 아닙니다. 이 변론이 세계적인 변론이 되는데 이번 재침의 환란이 오면 권세 받은 종이 누구인지 전 세계가 알게 됩니다.

* Is.49:02~3. And he had made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand had he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver had he hid me; And said unto me, You are my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
* 사49:2~3. 내 입을 날카로운 칼 같이 만드시고 나를 그 손 그늘에 숨기시며 나로 마광한 살을 만드사 그 전통에 감추시고 내게 이르시되 너는 나의 종이요 내 영광을 나타낼 이스라엘이라 하셨느니라.

* the explanation) In order to use your servant fully, God uses it to make it like a sharp sword, like a a polished shaft, but to hide it so that a person does not know it. The servant to be used in the last days is a word, but it is never hidden until it is witnessed, only one word is that you will never use until you testify rightly.
It is through Joseph's tribulation and Jacob's trials that he is trampled, despised, and humbled by trials and refines, to eat the cakes of the tribulation and the waters of agony.
Then the word becomes brighter and the word becomes more certain and more fulfilled.
Testimony) Starting from the second grade of junior in the middle school, I began to wonder why people wrote what God is saying and began to see the Bible.
It is about 50 years old today and I feel certain that the Word comes to understand like the sun.
In fact, I think that you have put your co-worker in many ways and studied it.
* 강해) 하나님은 당신의 종을 완전히 쓰기 위해서는 날카로운 칼 같이 마광한 살과 같이 만들어서 쓰시되 사람이 알지 못하도록 숨겨 놓았다 쓰신다는 것입니다.
말세에 쓸 종은 말씀하나 바로 증거 할 때까지 절대로 숨겨 놓았다가 쓴다는 것입니다. 자꾸 짓밟히고 멸시 받고 천대받는 시련과 연단을 통하여 요셉의 환란과 야곱의 시련을 겪게 만드시고 환란의 떡과 고생의 물을 먹게 하시는 것입니다.
그리고 나면 말씀이 더 밝아지고 말씀이 응하는 것이 더 확실해지고 더 깨달아지는 것입니다.
간증) 미약한 종도 중학교 2학년부터 왜 사람이 쓴 것을 하나님 말씀이라고 하나 궁금하여 성경을 보기 시작했습니다. 약 50년 된 오늘에 이르러서 말씀이 햇빛같이 깨달아 오는 것을 확실히 느낍니다. 참으로 여러모로 동역 자를 붙여주시고 공부시켰다고 생각됩니다.

* Is.49:4. Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
* 사49:4. 그러나 나는 말하기를 내가 헛되이 수고하였으며 무익히 공연히 내 힘을 다하였다 하였도다. 정녕히 나의 신원이 여호와께 있고 나의 보응이 나의 하나님께 있느니라.

* the explanation) Because man is so foolish and scarce, when he tries to select a chosen servant, all things seem like vain, but God rewards the labor of his servant in vain. I have said that the end of the servant will come out of trial, but the spirit world is not welcome and rising in peace.
Until we receive the authority of the Word, everything is like a waste and a failure, and there are many unfortunate things and bad things that God will make to pay for our enemies. Before the mouth is made like a sharp sword, it makes many suffering from suffer unfairness. falsification, trampling, resentment and discouragement.
That is why it is a servant to bear many fruit and to manifest the glory of God. The first ripe fruit is change saint. The next fruit is the people of the new age a tribe.
* 강해) 인간은 너무나 어리석고 부족한 인간이므로 택한 종을 시련 시킬 때에 모든 일이 다 허사같이 보이지만 하나님은 그 종의 수고가 헛되지 않도록 보응 하십니다. 말세 종이 시련 가운데 나올 것을 말씀했는데 영계는 환영받고 평안한 가운데 올라가는 것이 아닙니다. 말씀 권세를 받을 때까지 모든 일이 헛수고 같고 실패 같은 일이고 하나님께서 원수를 갚아줄 억울한 일과 원통한 일이 많이 생긴 다는 것입니다.
입이 날카로운 칼 같이 만들기 전에는 억울함과 누명과 짓밟힘과 원통하고 낙심할 일을 많이 당하게 하십니다.
그래서 열매를 맺어 하나님의 영광을 나타낼 종이라는 것입니다. 처음 익은 잘 익은 열매는 변화성도입니다. 그 다음 열매는 새 시대 종족 백성입니다.

& God must be a man of guarantee(1~4). 
  & 하나님께서 보증을 설 사람이 되어야 합니다(1~4).

The most prestigious person is someone who has a condition for God to set a guarantee. When God tries to show great glory through a chosen servant, he tries the servant, but he does a great deal of work that man can not admit.
When Israel suffered seven years of great famine, Joseph, who showed the glory of God in Egypt, went on a path that man could not admit.
Moses, who rescued Israel from the horrible Pharaoh's pressure in Egypt, went on a path that he could not accept as a human being.
We will be glorious just now if we only do things that people recognize and do not get recognized front God, but the ending will be a shame.
And it seems to be disrespectful to the people, but if God is a guarantee, this will see God's glory.
가장 권위 있는 사람은 하나님께서 보증을 설 조건이 있는 사람입니다. 하나님은 택한 종을 통하여 큰 영광을 나타내려고 할 때에 그 종을 시련 시키되 사람으로서는 감히 인정할 수 없는 일을 많이 당하게 합니다. 이스라엘이 일곱 해 큰 흉년이 질 때에, 애굽에서 하나님의 영광을 나타낸 요셉도 인간으로서는 도저히 인정할 수 없는 길을 가게 되었습니다. 애굽에 무서운 바로의 압박에서 이스라엘을 구출시키는 모세도 인간으로서 인정할 수 없는 길을 갔습니다. 우리는 사람이 인정하는 정도의 일만을 하고 하나님 앞에 인정받을 일이 없다면 금시는 영광스러워 보이나 결말은 부끄러운 일이 될 것입니다. 금시는 사람에게 멸시를 당하는 것 같으나 하나님이 보증 설 일이라면 이것은 하나님의 영광이 나타날 일이라고 보게 될 것입니다.
  & Things that are not accepted by man(3-4). 
  & 사람에게 인정을 받지 못하는 일(3~4).

The Lord said in Matthew.6:1 "Do not do good to show to man. What the Lord does not forget is that when man sees, it is like a waste of effort, and he has done my best for nothing.
It is not to be praised, treated and welcomed by humans. If a servant looks like a wasteful work and seems to be unjust, feel dissatisfied and disheartened, and grumbling, the servant can not say that he knows, Lord.
주님께서 말씀하시기를 사람에게 보이려고 선을 행하지 말라고 마6:1에 말씀하셨습니다. 주님이 잊지 않는 일은 인간이 볼 때 헛된 수고 같고 아무런 유익 없는 일에 내 힘을 다했다는 일입니다.
인간들에게 칭찬 받고 대접받고 환영받는 일이 아닙니다. 만일 어떤 종이 헛된 수고같이 보이고 억울한 것 같다 하여 불만을 두고 원망하고 낙심한다면 그 종은 주님이 안다고 할 수 없는 것입니다.

* Is.49:5. And now, said the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
* 사49:5. 나는 여호와의 보시기에 존귀한 자라 나의 하나님이 나의 힘이 되셨도다. 다시 야곱을 자기에게로 돌아오게 하시며 이스라엘을 자기에게로 모이게 하시려고 나를 태에서 나옴으로부터 자기 종을 삼으신 여호와께서 말씀하시니라.

* the explanation) At the end of the trials, God is giving supernatural powers while being honorable in the eyes of the Lord.
When humans see it, they are despised and oppressed, but they are honorable and precious in the sight of God.
It is a servant who breaks the Word like a sword. It is a precious servant that can not be changed even if the people of the world are given.
* 강해) 시련 끝에 여호와 보시기에 존귀한 자가되는 동시에 초인간적인 힘을 하나님께서 주시는 것입니다. 인간이 볼 때는 멸시 천대와 압박을 받았지만은 하나님 보시기에 존귀하고 보배로운 자입니다.
말씀을 칼 같이 쪼개는 종이니 말입니다. 천하 만민을 주고도 바꿀 수 없는 귀한 종이 되는 것입니다.

* Is.49:6. And he said, It is a light thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
* 사49:6. 그가 가라사대 네가 나의 종이 되어 야곱의 지파들을 일으키며 이스라엘 중에 보전된 자를 돌아오게 할 것은 오히려 경한 일이라. 내가 또 너로 이방의 빛을 삼아 나의 구원을 베풀어서 땅 끝까지 이르게 하리라.

* the explanation) The use of a servant in this way is to use it for world-class work. This servant is the world unification.
First, it is the gathering of Israel(kingship) and raising the Gentiles making a living. This is the salvation of the body.
There are two missions: (1) a bond of servants, a throne of one hundred  and forty four thousand,(Rev.7:4). (2) a can’t count people of countless salvation.(Rev7:9). It is very easy because God is working. 
* 강해) 이와 같이 종을 쓰시는 것은 세계적인 역사를 하도록 쓰시는 것입니다.
이 종이 세계통일을 한다는 것입니다. 먼저 이스라엘(왕권)을 모으고 이방(종족)을 일으키는 일입니다. 이때는 몸의 구원을 말합니다.
두 가지 사명인데 ① 종들 결합이고 십사만 사천의 인 맞은 왕권 받은 종이고(계7:4). ② 세계적인 구원의 능히 셀 수 없는 무리의 백성입니다.(계7:9).
하나님께서 역사하시므로 아주 쉬운 일이라는 것입니다.

& He is the one who communicates the world salvation (5-6).   
  & 세계적인 구원을 전하는 자입니다(5~6).

It's not going to be an honor to have life in the world, for life to live for oneself, but rather shame.
But working for the gospel that will save mankind from tribulation all over the world is like a man who has no respect in their sight, but he is honored in the sight of the LORD, through which God will glorify and give glory.
Glory is a glimpse, and there is everlasting glory, and there is no man to possess eternal glory, except that he has given his life for the gospel of eternal salvation.
How glorious it is that the world mankind will overcome the power of the grave, including the mission of Peter, who followed the voice of the Lord, who was listening to the voice of the Lord, who was to be a fisherman in the fishing villages of Galilee.
It is a great honor that Jacob, like an earthworm, is used like a new thresher, breaking down the proud forces like large mountain, and forming a new age.
We should know that the glorious work of the candlestick church, which constitutes the ark of salvation of the new age.
It is an alien force that everyone is foolish, not glory, but glorious, even glorious truth movement. Therefore, whosoever shall strive(fighting) for the glory of the new age shall be the Israel of glory.
인생이 세상에 났다가 자기 하나를 위하여 살았다는 것은 영광될 일이 되지 못하고 오히려 수치가 될 것입니다.
그러나 전 세계 인류를 환난에서 구해 내는 복음을 위하여 일한다는 것은 인간이 볼 때에 아무런 존경을 받지 못하는 사람 같으나 여호와 보시기에 존귀한 자요, 그를 통하여 하나님은 영광을 나타내는 동시에 세세 영광을 줄 것입니다.
영광이라는 것은 잠깐의 영광도 있고, 영원한 영광도 있는 것이니, 영원한 구원의 복음을 위하여 목숨을 바쳐 일했다는 것이 아니고는 영원한 영광을 소유할 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다.
갈릴리 어촌에서 사람을 낚는 어부가 되라는 주의 음성을 듣고 따라가던 베드로의 사명을 비롯하여 세계 인류가 음부의 권세를 이기게 된다는 것이 얼마나 영광이며 동방 땅 끝 지렁이 같은 야곱이 새 타작기 같이 씌워져서 태산같이 교만한 세력을 무너뜨리고 새 시대를 이룬다는 것이 얼마나 큰 영광인가.
우리는 새 시대의 구원의 방주를 이루는 촛대교회의 운동이 얼마나 영광스러운 일이라는 것을 알아야 할 것입니다.
모든 사람들은 영광이 아닌 영광을 좋아하고 심지어 영광이 되는 진리 운동을 어리석게 본다는 것은 이방적인 세력입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 새 시대 영광을 목적하고 싸우는 사람은 다 영광을 나타낼 이스라엘이 될 것입니다.

& Trying to save others (6).
  & 남을 구원하기 위하여 노력하는 일(6).

The Lord saves man, but he lifts up his servant to make light into the Gentiles, glorified through the saved, and can not forget the servant's work.
Therefore, on Rome in prison, Paul said that the brothers in Philippi were his crown (Philippians.4:1). The most pleasing thing of the Lord is to save many people.
When some servant bear witness to the Word on the pulpit and testify rightly that many people will be saved by the sermon, many people will become the crown of the servant.
Because the purpose of the Lord's death on the cross is to save mankind, fulfilling the purpose that the Lord wants, that Lord can not forget.
주님은 인간을 구원하되 종을 들어서 이방에 빛이 되게 하시고 구원받은 자를 통하여 영광을 받으시는 동시에 종의 일을 잊을 수가 없는 것입니다.
그러므로 바울은 로마 옥중에서 빌립보에 있는 형제들은 자기의 면류관이라고 했습니다(빌4:1). 주님께서 가장 기뻐하는 일은 많은 사람을 구원해 주는 일입니다.
어떤 종이 강단에서 말씀을 증거 할 때 옳게 증거 해서 많은 사람이 그 설교로 구원을 받게 된다면 그 많은 사람은 그 종의 면류관이 될 것입니다.
왜냐하면 주님께서 십자가에서 죽은 목적이 인류를 구원하라는 목적이니 주님께서 원하시는 목적을 이루는 일이니 주님이 잊을 수가 없다는 것입니다.

@ And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel(Rev.7:4).
@ 내가 인 맞은 자의 수를 들으니 이스라엘 자손의 각 지파 중에서 인 맞은 자들이 십사만 사천이니(계7:4).
@ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;(Rev.7:9).
@ 이 일 후에 내가 보니 각 나라와 족속과 백성과 방언에서 아무라도 능히 셀 수 없는 큰 무리가 흰 옷을 입고 손에 종려 가지를 들고 보좌 앞과 어린 양 앞에 서서(계7:9). 

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.