• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

119. 49 chapter(3). The blessing of the chosen servant, the servant hi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-25 08:44 조회1,594회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 119. 49 chapter(3). The blessing of the chosen servant, the servant hidden in the shade of his hand (Is.49:9~16)
이사야 변론 증거 119. 49장(3). 택한 종의 축복, 손 그늘에 숨긴 종(사49:9~16)

# A worldly work, a mouth like a sharp sword, hidden in the shade of his hand, Israel in glory, glory in vain and hard work in vain, honor, raising up Jacob's tribe, bowing of the kings, the servant who receives the answers, the suffering and hardships that I can't forget, the blessing of the descendants of the bodily and spiritually, alone, Worshiping as a royal family. Against the enemy #
# 세계적인 역사, 입이 날카로운 칼 같음, 손 그늘에 숨김, 영광을 나타낼 이스라엘, 헛되이 수고 공연히 힘을 다했다 함, 존귀한 자, 야곱의 지파를 일으킴, 열왕이 굴복, 응답 받는 종, 고난과 시련을 참고 나가 잊을 수 없는 종, 영육 자손 축복, 홀로 됨, 왕족으로 숭배, 대적하는 자를 대적 #

This chapter taught the blessing of a servant who is recognized and received during the servant trials that he hid as a servant to work at the end of man. The servant to which this chapter is accepted is the true servant of the time mission.
본 장은 인간 종말에 역사할 종으로 감추어 놓았던 종이 시련 중에 인정을 받고 나오는 종의 축복을 가르쳤습니다. 이 장이 응하는 종이 이 시대적인 사명자의 참 종입니다.

* important verse: 8. Thus said the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
* 요절: 8절. 여호와께서 또 가라사대 은혜의 때에 내가 네게 응답하였고 구원의 날에 내가 너를 도왔도다 내가 장차 너를 보호하여 너로 백성의 언약을 삼으며 나라를 일으켜 그들로 그 황무하였던 땅을 기업으로 상속케 하리라.

* the explanation) This kind of work makes us respond by grace to the elect, help us, and protect us, so that we can build a new era kingdom and accept the new land as an enterprise.
* 강해) 이와 같이 역사하는 것은 택한 자에게 은혜로써 응답을 하시고 도와주시고 보호하시므로 새 시대 왕국을 건설하고 새 땅을 기업으로 받게 하십니다.

* Is.49:9~10. That you may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that had mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
* 사49:9~10. 내가 잡혀 있는 자에게 이르기를 나오라 하며 흑암에 있는 자에게 나타나라 하리라 그들이 길에서 먹겠고 모든 자산에도 그들의 풀밭이 있을 것인즉 그들이 주리거나 목마르지 아니할 것이며 더위와 볕이 그들을 상하지 아니하리니 이는 그들을 긍휼히 여기는 자가 그들을 이끌되 샘물 근원으로 인도할 것임이니라.

* the explanation) At this time, everyone will have a blessing to live free, and they will be blessed with a new age that will eat on the road or never again hunger, thirst, or hurt.
It draws those who are in darkness who are caught in the ecclesiastical    authority and political authority of the work of the power of authority.
The new age is a complete blessing. You can eat nuts anywhere.
It is a good climate with good weather. 
* 강해) 이때에 누구든지 자유로운 생활을 할 수 있는 축복이 오니 길에서도 먹겠고 또는 다시는 주리거나 목마르거나 상하는 일이 없는 새 시대의 축복을 받게 됩니다. 강권 역사로 교권과 정권에 잡혀있는 자 흑암에 있는 자도 끌어냅니다.
새 시대는 완전 축복입니다. 어디서나 나무 열매를 먹을 수 있습니다. 사시장춘으로 좋은 기후입니다.

* Is.49:11~13. And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD have comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
* 사49:11~13. 내가 나의 모든 산을 길로 삼고 나의 대로를 돋우리니 혹자는 원방에서, 혹자는 북방과 서방에서, 혹자는 시님 땅에서 오리라. 하늘이여 노래하라 땅이여 기뻐하라 산들이여 즐거이 노래하라 여호와가 그 백성을 위로하였은즉 그 고난당한 자를 긍휼히 여길 것임이니라.

* the explanation) The people who are blessed in this way will come out of the remnant of each nation, and the heaven and earth will rejoice because Jehovah comforts his people.
There is a lot of suffering to be blessed new land in the future.
If you receive a lot of grace, you have many hardships.
To receive kingship is a lot of hardships. It is the answer that I go out with a lot of hardship while being pleased with power.
There is comfort and compassion in those who are afflicted.
A pioneering servant is the way to a new age. 
* 강해) 이와 같이 축복을 받게 되는 사람들은 각 나라에서 남은 자가 나오는 데 천지가 기뻐할 일은 여호와께서 자기 백성을 위로하기 때문입니다.
앞으로 새 땅 축복 받으려면 고난당하는 일이 많습니다.
은혜 많이 받으면 고난이 많고 왕권 받으려면 고난이 많고 고생 많이 하면서 힘 받고 기쁘게 참고 나가는 것이 응답입니다.
고난당하는 자에게 위로와 긍휼이 있기 때문입니다. 선구적인 종은 새 시대 가는 길을 내는 것입니다.

& the blessing of the new land.(9~13).
  & 새 땅의 축복(9~13).

The land that has been cursed because man does not obey will receive new blessings as obedient and protected people to the end.
A new land is a land that is blessed again. God gives the blessed to the saints who are answered through the second Adam Jesus, the land that has been cursed as the first Adam.
사람이 순종치 않으므로 저주를 받았던 땅은 끝까지 말씀을 순종하고 보호를 받는 자로서 새로운 축복을 받게 됩니다.
새 땅이라는 것은 다시 축복을 받는 땅을 말합니다. 하나님께서는 첫째아담으로 저주받았던 땅을 둘째아담 예수로 말미암아 응답 받는 성도에게 축복으로 주십니다.

& Thing being afflicted(13).
  & 고난을 당하는 일(13).

If we are afflicted with suffering for the Lord, Lord will not forget and will have mercy on him, and will receive the glory of forever(Rom.8:17~18).
우리는 주님을 위하여 고난을 달게 받는 자라면 주님은 잊지 아니하시고 불쌍히 보시는 동시에 그를 위하여 세세의 영광을 받으시는 것입니다(롬8:17-18).

# The answer of Jehovah and the blessings of a new earth (Is.49:7~13). 
  # 여호와의 응답과 새 땅 축복(사49:7~13).

God created all things in heaven and on earth by word, and gave man a blessing on earth. However, when a man heard the words of the most cunning serpent rather than the word of God and sinned, he did not receive the blessings on earth, butit will be a world of tears, pain, and death.
But it is the text that God promised to give the blessings of the new earth because God answered the fallen apostasy life.
하나님께서 천지 만물을 말씀으로 창조하시고 사람에게 땅 위의 축복을 주셨습니다. 그런데 사람이 하나님의 말씀보다도 가장 간교한 뱀의 말을 듣고 범죄 했으므로 땅 위의 축복을 받지 못하고 눈물, 고통, 죽음의 세상을 이룬 것입니다.
그러나 타락한 인생에게 하나님께서 응답을 내리므로 새 땅의 축복을 줄 것을 언약하신 것이 본문 말씀입니다.

* God wants to give it to the perfect person while he has complete. But the only perfect man is Jesus, who came has been wearing of  the human body on this earth.
Therefore, God responds in the name of Jesus, making man perfect and blessing a perfect new earth.
* 하나님께서는 완전한 것을 가지신 동시에 완전한 사람에게 그것을 주고 싶어 하십니다. 그러나 완전한 사람은 이 땅에 사람의 몸을 입고 오신 예수님뿐입니다.
그러므로 하나님께서는 예수의 이름으로 응답을 내리어 사람을 완전하게 만드는 동시에 완전한 새 땅의 축복을 주시는 것입니다.

* Is.49:14~16. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget you.
Behold, I have graven you upon the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.
* 사49:14~16. 오직 시온이 이르기를 여호와께서 나를 버리시며 주께서 나를 잊으셨다 하였거니와 여인이 어찌 그 젖 먹는 자식을 잊겠으며 자기 태에서 난 아들을 긍휼히 여기지 않겠느냐 그들은 혹시 잊을찌라도 나는 너를 잊지 아니할 것이라. 내가 너를 내 손바닥에 새겼고 너의 성벽이 항상 내 앞에 있나니

* the explanation)  The Lord seems to have been forsaken at one time and forgotten by God, but Jehovah, who is trying to give a new age, does not forget him and remembers it, so he absolutely works to victory to the end.
It is going to a new age of people abandoned me in the midst of trials? God has a lot of trials to do, but God can not forget those who want to do God's will.
Even if you are careful and trampled, you will not forget, If you go rightly to the end, he is a man who can not forget. Everything that God loves has suffered many.
To give trouble is to have a lot of reward for suffering. he can not forget that he went to the end during the hardship. That is the secret of God.
We think that hard work is worthwhile, and if we follow it to the end, it will become an unforgettable servant. It is the royal palace blessing of the kingdom of the throne.
* 강해) 한때는 버림을 당한 것 같고 하나님이 잊으시는 것 같았지만 새로운 시대를 주고자 하시는 여호와는 그를 잊지 않으시고 기억하시므로 절대적으로 끝까지 승리하도록 역사하신다는 것입니다.
새 시대 가는 사람은 시련 가운데 하나님이 나를 버리셨는가? 할 정도로 시련이 많은데 하나님의 뜻대로 해보려는 사람을 하나님께서는 잊을 수 없다는 것입니다.
아무리 주의 일 하다가 억울함 당하고 짓밟혀도 끝까지 바로 해나가면 그 사람은 잊을 수 없는 사람입니다. 하나님께서 사랑하는 자는 다 고난이 많았습니다.
고난주는 것은 고난 받아야 상급이 많고 고난 중에 끝까지 참고 나갔으니 잊을 수 없다는 것입니다. 그것이 하나님의 비밀입니다.
우리는 어려운 일이 와도 마땅하다고 생각하고 끝까지 참고 따라가면 잊을 수 없는 종이 됩니다. 세세왕권의 왕궁도성 축복입니다.

& You will receive eternal city (16).     
  & 영원한 도성을 받게 됩니다(16).

It is God's purpose to create God's great nature that God will entrust the eternal royal city to a loyal servant who fights to the end for you.
It is the holy will of God the Creator that God will glorify eternal gods through their servants while giving them to the allegiant servants who do not rejoice in being alone and being eternal capital city.
Because it was have accomplished the work of fulfilling the great work of God through the servant.
The glory of God is because it can not be glory to be alone, but to fulfill God's desire only by leading many people to God and forming a holy nation.
하나님은 당신을 위하여 끝까지 싸워 나가면서 충성을 다하는 종에게는 영원한 왕궁 도성을 맡기겠다는 것이 하나님의 대 자연을 창조한 목적입니다.
하나님은 영원한 신이신 동시에 홀로 있는 것을 기뻐하지 않으시고 영원한 도성을 이루어 충성을 다하던 종들에게 주는 동시에 그 종들을 통하여 영광을 받으시겠다는 것이 조물주 하나님의 거룩한 뜻입니다.
왜냐하면 하나님의 대사업을 성취시키는 일을, 종을 통하여 이루었기 때문입니다.
신의 영광이라는 것은 자기 홀로 있는 것이 영광이 될 수 없고 많은 사람을 하나님 앞으로 인도해서 거룩한 나라를 이루는 것이 있음으로만이 하나님의 소원을 이루기 때문입니다.

@ O you afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay your stones with fair colours, and lay your foundations with sapphires.
And I will make your windows of agates, and your gates of carbuncles, and all tyour borders of pleasant stones.
@ 너 곤고하며 광풍에 요동하여 안위를 받지 못한 자여 보라 내가 화려한 채색으로 네 돌 사이에 더하며 청옥으로 네 기초를 쌓으며 홍보석으로 네 성첩을 지으며 석류석으로 네 성문을 만들고 네 지경을 다 보석으로 꾸밀 것이며(사54:11~12).
@ And the sons of strangers shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you: for in my wrath I smote you, but in my favour have I had mercy on you.
@ 내가 노하여 너를 쳤으나 이제는 나의 은혜로 너를 긍휼히 여겼은즉 이방인들이 네 성벽을 쌓을 것이요 그 왕들이 너를 봉사할 것이며(사60:10).  

# The work of a servant whom the Lord can not forget(Is.49:14~15).     
  # 주님이 잊을 수 없는 종의 역사(사49:14~15).

The Lord has not forgotten what he has done at the same time as he has lifting to His servants.
It is to acknowledge what you have done to be loyal to the Lord as you have done. The Lord has not forgotten His servant, though he may forget it. Now I testify to that what kind of work do you forget?
주님은 당신의 종을 들어 쓰는 동시에 역사한 일을 조금도 잊지 아니하십니다.
주를 위하여 충성을 다한 것을 당신이 한 일과 같이 인정하는 것입니다.
혹 종은 잊을 일이 있어도 주님은 잊지 아니하신다는 것입니다. 이제 어떠한 종의 역사를 잊지 못하느냐 증거하고 있습니다.
* The Lord will accomplish a new age through an unforgettable servant.
In fulfilling the new age, the child of the servant is as much as the stars of the sky and the sand of the sea(Is.59:18~21). The perfect enterprise and glory of the new age is the fruit of the working servant, and it is deserved to give the glory to the servant who has worked unforgettably.
It is a fact that, even if a man who has sinned in the world can not forget the benefactor, Jesus who has been shed on the cross for us will give everything to the loyal servant for his sake.
* 주님은 잊을 수 없는 종을 통하여 새 시대를 이루시겠다는 것입니다. 
새 시대를 이루는데 있어서는 그 종의 자녀로 하늘의 별, 바다의 모래같이 많게 하신다는 것입니다(사59:18-21). 새로운 시대의 완전한 기업과 영광은 일한 종의 열매이니 그 영광을 잊을 수 없이 일한 종에게 준다는 것은 마땅한 일입니다.
세상에 아무리 많은 죄를 지은 인간이라도 은인을 잊을 수가 없다면 하물며 우리를 위하여 십자가에서 피 흘리신 예수님께서 자기를 위하여 충성을 다한 종에게 모든 것을 아낌없이 줄 것은 사실입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.