• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

120. 49 chapter(4). The blessing of the chosen servant, the servant hi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-04-28 08:34 조회1,530회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 120. 49 chapter(4). The blessing of the chosen servant, the servant hidden in the shade of his hand (Is.49:17~26)
이사야 변론 증거 120. 49장(4). 택한 종의 축복, 손 그늘에 숨긴 종(사49:17~26)

# A worldly work, a mouth like a sharp sword, hidden in the shade of his hand, Israel in glory, glory in vain and hard work in vain, honor, raising up Jacob's tribe, bowing of the kings, the servant who receives the answers, the suffering and hardships that I can't forget, the blessing of the descendants of the bodily and spiritually, alone, Worshiping as a royal family. Against the enemy #
# 세계적인 역사, 입이 날카로운 칼 같음, 손 그늘에 숨김, 영광을 나타낼 이스라엘, 헛되이 수고 공연히 힘을 다했다 함, 존귀한 자, 야곱의 지파를 일으킴, 열왕이 굴복, 응답 받는 종, 고난과 시련을 참고 나가 잊을 수 없는 종, 영육 자손 축복, 홀로 됨, 왕족으로 숭배, 대적하는 자를 대적 #

This chapter taught the blessing of a servant who is recognized and received during the servant trials that he hid as a servant to work at the end of man. The servant to which this chapter is accepted is the true servant of the time mission.
본 장은 인간 종말에 역사할 종으로 감추어 놓았던 종이 시련 중에 인정을 받고 나오는 종의 축복을 가르쳤습니다. 이 장이 응하는 종이 이 시대적인 사명자의 참 종입니다.

* Is.49:17~18. Your children shall make haste; your destroyers and they that made you waste shall go forth of you.
Lift up your eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to you. As I live, say the LORD, you shall surely clothe you with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on you, as a bride does.
* 사49:17~18. 네 자녀들은 속히 돌아오고 너를 헐며 너를 황폐케 하던 자들은 너를 떠나가리라. 네 눈을 들어 사방을 보라 그들이 다 모여 네게로 오느니라. 나 여호와가 이르노라 내가 나의 삶으로 맹세하노니 네가 반드시 그 모든 무리로 장식을 삼아 몸에 차며 띠기를 신부처럼 할 것이라.

* the explanation) God leads all the people into a new age, working through the trials and used servants, and all the people will be the glory of that servant.
Though despised and hated, In the midst of hardship, this word is passed down, it's a be fruit, and many people are in the new age, they become my glory. 
* 강해) 하나님은 새 시대로 모든 백성을 인도하시되 시련 받고 쓰여 지는 종을 통하여 역사하는 것이니 모든 무리가 그 종의 영광이 될 것입니다.
미움 멸시 천대 받지만 고생 중에 이 말씀전하여 열매가 되어 많은 사람이 새 시대 가면 그 사람들이 나의 영광이 된다는 것입니다.

& It is the glory of all nations (17-18). 
  & 모든 나라 사람으로 영광이 되게 합니다(17~18).

It is a new age to be a group of people who have followed the servant while being a referee to remove all those who have opposed the servant.
So when all the people will be blessed in the new age through their servants, the blessed people will be the glory of that servant.
The human beings now are fighting for this sovereignty, knowing that they hold some kind of sovereignty for a while.
But a servant who leads many to a new age will be honored through his people for ever and ever.
종을 대적하던 무리를 다 없애는 것이 심판인 동시에 종을 따라 오던 무리로 새로운 시대를 이루게 됩니다.
그러니 모든 백성은 다 그 종을 통하여 새 시대에 축복을 받게 될 때 축복을 받는 백성은 그 종의 영광이 될 것입니다.
지금의 인간들은 어떤 주권을 잠깐이라도 쥐게 되는 것을 영광으로 알고 이 주권을 위하여 싸우고 있습니다.
그러나 많은 사람을 새 시대로 인도하는 종은 세세토록 그 백성을 통하여 영광을 받게 되는 것입니다.

* Is.49:19~21. For your waste and thy desolate places, and the land of your destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed you up shall be far away.
The children which you shall have, after you have lost the other, shall say again in your ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. Then shall you say in your heart, Who have begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who have brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
* 사49:19~21. 대저 네 황폐하고 적막한 곳들과 네 파멸을 당하였던 땅이 이제는 거민이 많으므로 좁게 될 것이며 너를 삼켰던 자들이 멀리 떠날 것이니라. 고난 중에 낳은 자녀가 후일에 네 귀에 말하기를 이곳이 우리에게 좁으니 넓혀서 우리로 거처하게 하라 하리니 그 때에 네 심중에 이르기를 누가 나를 위하여 이 무리를 낳았는고 나는 자녀를 잃고 외로와졌으며 사로잡혔으며 유리하였거늘 이 무리를 누가 양육하였는고 나는 홀로 되었거늘 이 무리는 어디서 생겼는고 하리라.

* the explanation) These children who are filled with the blessed earth are those who receive the blessing of the new earth and the guidance of the chosen servant in suffering.
Through the servant, all came to a new age, and that is all the fruit of the servant. It is also an honor.
If you look at the Bible that day and pray a lot that day, it is the Lord's work and the servant to be lifting by the Lord.
Do not be discouraged even if you hate being hatred, but it is a great thing to answer your prayers and clear your mind.
It is a servant who was alone when he was raised during trials.
* 강해) 축복된 땅에 충만하여지는 이 자녀들은 고난 가운데서 택한 종의 인도를 받고 새 땅의 축복을 받는 자들입니다.
그 종을 통하여 전부 새 시대 왔으니 그게 전부 그 종의 열매인 것입니다. 그것이 또한 영광인 것입니다. 그날그날 성경 많이 보고, 기도 많이 하고 하면 그것이 주의 일이고 주님이 들어 쓸 종이 되는 것입니다.
미움 멸시 천대 받아도 낙심치 말고, 기도 응답 받고 마음이 깨끗해지는 것이 큰일입니다. 시련 중에 기를 때에 혼자 된 종입니다.

& Because children born in the midst of suffering are filled with the earth (19-21). 
  & 고난 중에 낳은 자녀가 지면에 충만해지므로(19~21).

For example, if a person has a small amount of money and many possessions are fulfilled, he will rejoice even if he sows with little seed and reaps many fruits, It is the personality of man to rejoice when his work is right after his trial.
If so, the servant of God will overcome the hardships of the gospel and proclaim the gospel, so that the new age will be realized through the truth, and the servant who preached the gospel will automatically become a glorious thing.
예를 든다면 어떤 사람이 적은 돈을 가지고 많은 재산이 이루어질 적에도 기뻐하는 것이요, 적은 씨를 뿌려 가지고 많은 열매를 거둘 적에도 기뻐하는 것이요, 시련을 당하다가 그 일이 바로 될 때에 기뻐하는 것이 사람의 성품입니다.
그렇다면 하나님의 종이 고난을 극복하고 나가면서 복음을 전하므로 진리를 통하여 새 시대를 이루게 되어 지면에 충만한 강국을 이룰 때에 복음을 전하던 종이 자동적으로 영광스러운 일이 될 것입니다.

@ Feed your people with your rod, the flock of yours heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.(Mic.7:14).
@ 원컨대 주는 주의 지팡이로 주의 백성 곧 갈멜 속 삼림에 홀로 거하는 주의 기업의 떼를 먹이시되 그들을 옛날 같이 바산과 길르앗에서 먹이옵소서(미7:14).

* Is.49:22~23. Thus say the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be your nursing fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers: they shall bow down to you with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of your feet; and you shall know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
* 사49:22~23. 나 주 여호와가 이르노라 내가 열방을 향하여 나의 손을 들고 민족들을 향하여 나의 기호를 세울 것이라 그들이 네 아들들을 품에 안고 네 딸들을 어깨에 메고 올 것이며 열왕은 네 양부가 되며 왕비들은 네 유모가 될 것이며 그들이 얼굴을 땅에 대고 네게 절하고 네 발의 티끌을 핥을 것이니 네가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 나를 바라는 자는 수치를 당하지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) God makes a global symbol through the chosen servant, and all the nations gather together to worship him.
I was blessed to go into the new age through that servant, Thanks to the Emperor, I lick my feet to the feet and get to attendant the servant.
It is the glory of the afflicted man, and is served by the kings, and the children of the kings are also worshiped.
Pioneering servant are the ancestors of the new age, like Noah's family, and like Abraham, spiritual and physical child blessings.
As a example, Joseph will receive Manasseh and Ephraim as blessings (Rev.7:6).
* 강해) 하나님은 택한 종을 통하여 세계적인 기호를 세우게 하고 모든 나라 사람이 다 모여들어서 그를 숭배하게 하십니다.
그 종을 통해서 새 시대 들어가서 복 받았으니 황공 감사해서 발의 티끌까지 핥으면서 수종을 들게 됩니다.
고난 받은 자의 영광인데 왕들의 섬김을 받으며 왕족 자녀도 숭배를 받게 됩니다.
선구적인 종은 노아의 가정처럼 새 시대의 조상이 되며 아브라함처럼 영적, 육적 자녀축복입니다. 요셉이 예표로서 므낫세와 에브라임의 복을 받게 될 것입니다(계7:6).

& They are worshiped (22-23). 
  & 숭배를 받습니다(22~23).

It is no honor to be worshiped now. Because now worshiping a servants other than God is a sinner itself, and a sinner becomes a worshiper.
But to enter the kingdom and receive the worship of the servants is a time of repayment, so it is a glory.
Now we are not the worshipers, It is time for us to proclaim the gospel even though we are despised and hated.
Therefore, receiving the worship of God's servant will be a great loss, but on that day of enjoying the glory of the kingship, you must be worshiped and glorified.
지금은 숭배를 받는 것이 영광이 될 수 없습니다. 왜냐하면 지금은 하나님 외에 어떤 종을 숭배한다는 것은 숭배하는 사람 자체가 죄가 되는 것이요, 숭배를 받는 자도 죄가 되는 것입니다.
그러나 왕국에 들어가서 종이 숭배를 받게 하는 것은 일한 대로 갚아 주는 때이므로 이것은 영광이 되는 것입니다.
지금 우리는 숭배를 받으라고 세운 종이 아니요, 멸시를 받고 미움을 받으면서라도 복음을 전하라는 때입니다.
그러므로 하나님의 종이 숭배를 받고 있다는 것은 오히려 큰 손해를 보는 일이 될 것이로되 왕권의 영광을 누리는 그날에는 숭배를 받고 영광을 받아야만 된다는 것입니다.

# The glory of the servant whom the Lord will not forget(Is.49:14~23). 
  # 주께서 잊지 못할 종의 영광(사49:14~23).

We must first know which servants the Lord will not forget most.
There are many servants today, but servants that will not be forgotten,
First of all, it is a kind of loyal servant who does not grumble at all with any trial. Second, no matter how hard the tribulation is, it is a servant who believes in the protection of God, it is going to a fighting servants.    Third, no matter how much the Lord has tried to test out, he will be the one who looks for Lord to the end and fights to the end.
If, for example, a husband loves his wife, even if the difficulty of being a man is to help his husband through an incisive wife, when everything is going right, the husband believes in his wife, I can not forget his wife more than the first.
but the Lord is the first to do all of your work, and when you do everything you do, you've got a lot of wind and you've got a lot of damage. It's the kind of an outgoing servant that's fighting to the end to revive the Lord's work You can't forget.
That's a word teaching what is to be about the honor of getting that servant.
주님께서 가장 잊지 못할 종은 어떠한 종이라는 것을 먼저 알아야 합니다.
금일에 많은 종이 있지만 잊지 못할 종은,
첫째로 아무리 시련이 와도 조금도 원망하지 않고 맡은 일에 충성을 다하는 종입니다. 둘째로 아무리 어려운 환난이 와도 하나님의 보호를 믿고 싸워 나가는 종입니다. 셋째로 아무리 주님께서 모략적으로 시험해 보는 일이 있어도 끝까지 주님만 바라보고 싸워 나가는 종일 것입니다.
예를 든다면 남편이 아내를 사랑할 적에 천신만고의 어려움이 와도 남편을 도와서 절개 있게 나가는 아내를 통하여 가정의 모든 일이 바로 되어 나갈 때에 그 남편은 아내를 믿고 모든 일을 활발스럽게 해 나감으로서 성공적으로 된다면 처음보다도 더 그 아내를 잊을 수 없는 것입니다.
이와 같이 주님께서도 당신의 종을 들어 쓸 적에 처음보다도 모든 일을 해 나갈 때 주님을 위하여 여러 가지 풍파가 닥쳐오고 자기 자신이 크게 손상을 보고 피해를 당한다 하여도 주님의 일만을 부흥케 하기 위하여 끝까지 싸워 나가는 종이라면 그 종을 잊을 수가 없다는 것입니다.
이러한 종이 될 적에 그 종이 받는 영광은 어떠하다는 것을 가르친 말씀입니다.

* Human beings can not forget human beings, monuments, statues, or big monuments.
How much greater will it be if God is an unforgivable servant! The most blessed and glorious thing is that the Lord is an unforgettable servant.
God is despising, hated, and oppressed to his servants by people, but if He look for God only and goes in the midst of this, he is a sincere servant consider.
And to give the glory of God to his servant is the law of God, and at the same time the law of love.
Therefore, the most glorious thing is the glory that the Lord will not forget.
* 인간이 인간을 잊을 수 없는 일로 혹은 기념비로 동상으로 또는 큰 기념탑이 서게 되는 것입니다.
하물며 하나님께서 잊을 수 없는 종이 되었다면 그야말로 얼마나 큰 영광이 될 것인가! 가장 복되고 영광스러운 일은 주께서 잊을 수 없는 종이 된 일입니다.
하나님께서 당신의 종을 사람에게 멸시를 받고 미움을 받고 억압을 받게 하는 것은 이런 가운데서라도 하나님만 바라보고 나가는 자라면 그 종을 진실한 자라고 인정하십니다.
그리고 하나님의 영광을 그 종에게 주겠다는 것이 하나님의 공의로운 법칙인 동시에 사랑의 법이 되기 때문입니다.
그러므로 가장 영광스러운 일은 주께서 잊지 못할 종이 받는 영광입니다.

* Is.49:24~26. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus say the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contended with you, and I will save your children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
* 사49:24~26. 용사의 빼앗은 것을 어떻게 도로 빼앗으며 승리자에게 사로잡힌 자를 어떻게 건져낼 수 있으랴마는 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 용사의 포로도 빼앗을 것이요 강포자의 빼앗은 것도 건져낼 것이니 이는 내가 너를 대적하는 자를 대적하고 네 자녀를 구원할 것임이라. 내가 너를 학대하는 자로 자기의 고기를 먹게 하며 새 술에 취함 같이 자기의 피에 취하게 하리니 모든 육체가 나 여호와는 네 구원자요 네 구속자요 야곱의 전능 자 인줄 알리라.

* the explanation) It is this blessing that God's superhuman work fights on behalf of his servant, so that he will overcome his enemies and triumph.
The servant who received the answer has this great right. Is there anything that is not good for God to fight with angels?
We now have nothing but trouble for the Lord. God is against you, and I will kill those who oppose you and abuse you.
You will eat your child and you will be angry with your family. It is a work that saves the people selected in the north by the power of freedom to strike the land by the disaster in the before three and a half years and last five months.
There is a moment of hardship and suffering for a while, but it will be the end servant of your God.
* 강해) 이와 같이 되는 것은 하나님의 초인간적인 역사가 그 종을 대신하여 싸워 주시므로 원수를 이기고 승리하게 되므로 이 축복을 받게 됩니다.
응답받은 종은 이러한 대단한 권리가 있다는 것인데 하나님께서 천사를 동원하여 싸워주시니 안 될 일이 있습니까.
우리는 이제 주를 위하여 마음껏 고생하는 것밖에 남을 것이 없습니다. 하나님께서 너를 대적하는 자 내가 대적하고 너를 학대하는 자를 죽이겠다는 것입니다.
자녀를 잡아먹고 가족 전멸의 화를 받게 됩니다. 전 삼년 반 마지막 5개월 황충의 난 때에 재앙으로 땅을 치는 자유의 권세로 북방에 택한 백성을 구원하는 역사입니다. 잠시 잠간의 고난과 고생이 있지만 여러분 하나님의 말세 종 될 만하지요.

* God taught that the chosen servant would be tried and be used it as made honorable man, through which he would make a kingdom on the new earth.
* 하나님은 택한 종을 시련 시켜서 존귀한 자로 쓰시되 그를 통하여 새 땅에 왕국을 이룬다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.