• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

121. 50 chapter(1). The courage of the chosen servant, the tongue of t…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-05-01 08:23 조회1,460회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 121. 50 chapter(1). The courage of the chosen servant, the tongue of the scholar (Is.50:1~6)
이사야 변론 증거 121. 50장(1). 택한 종의 담력, 학자의 혀(사50:1~6)

# It is the servant of sin with the wrong of man, the tongue of the scholar, the ears of the scholar, the face like a flint, boldness, the enemy busts, It surrounds the torch, It enters in the flame. #
# 인간의 잘 못으로 죄의 종이 됨, 학자의 혀, 학자의 귀, 얼굴이 부싯돌 같음, 담대함, 대적 자가 망함, 횃불을 둘러 띰, 불꽃 가운데 들어가야 함 #

This chapter, like chapter 49, teaches that God will use take the servant of choice and that those who are be servant must be bold.
본 장은 49장과 같이 하나님은 택한 종을 들어 쓰는데 종 된 자는 담대해야 될 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* important verse: 4. The Lord GOD have given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakened morning by morning, he wakened mine ear to hear as the learned.
* 요절: 4절. 주 여호와께서 학자의 혀를 내게 주사 나로 곤핍한 자를 말로 어떻게 도와 줄 줄을 알게 하시고 아침마다 깨우치시되 나의 귀를 깨우치사 학자 같이 알아듣게 하시도다.

* the explanation) To those who seek God in the world, they give the tongue of the scholar to work, and he hears them as scholars.
He awakens in the early morning prayer. It is the power of the pleading of the plummet.
* 강해) 세상에서도 하나님을 찾는 자에게는 학자의 혀를 주어서 역사하게도 하시고 학자같이 알아듣게도 하시는 것입니다.
아침 새벽기도에 깨우치십니다. 다림줄의 변론권세입니다.

* Is.50:1~3. Thus say the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stank, because there is no water, and died for thirst.
I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.
* 사50:1~3. 나 여호와가 이같이 이르노라 내가 너희 어미를 내어보낸 이혼서가 어디 있느냐 내가 어느 채주에게 너희를 팔았느냐 오직 너희는 너희의 죄악을 인하여 팔렸고 너희 어미는 너희의 허물을 인하여 내어 보냄을 입었느니라. 내가 왔어도 사람이 없었으며 내가 불러도 대답하는 자가 없었음은 어찜이뇨 내 손이 어찌 짧아 구속하지 못하겠느냐 내게 어찌 건질 능력이 없겠느냐 보라 내가 꾸짖은즉 바다가 마르며 하수가 광야가 될 것이며 거기 물이 없어졌으므로 어족이 갈하여 죽어 악취를 발하게 되느니라. 내가 흑암으로 하늘을 입히며 굵은 베로 덮느니라.

* the explanation) Human beings became slaves of sin because they were sold for their sins by human error. But God's mercy and compassion are the Gods who sought human beings to pay for their sins, but sigh the things that humans do not accept.
It is a world that does not respect and oppose human beings even if they come to believe that they will sin and pay for it. The Lord is dead on the cross to pray for our sins, and is praying to be resurrected, and we must say Amen and  find the Jehovah.
The crime of Eve is the son of the devil, but God is capable of salvation.
It is because of sin that communication with God presiding over heaven and earth is blocked. 
* 강해)  인간이 죄의 종이 된 것은 인간의 잘못으로 죄악을 인하여 팔리었던 것입니다. 그러나 하나님의 긍휼과 자비는 그 죄 값을 다 청산해 주기 위하여 인간을 찾아 왔지만 인간들이 받아들이지 않는 것을 탄식하시는 하나님이십니다.
인간이 죄를 지어 놓고 사해주겠다고 찾아와도 공경하지 않고 반대하는 세상이라는 것입니다. 주님께서는 우리 죄를 사하기 위해서 십자가에 죽으시고 부활하셔서 기도하고 계시니 우리는 아멘하고 여호와를 찾아야 합니다.
하와의 범죄로 마귀의 자녀가 되었지만 하나님께서는 건질 능력이 있다는 것입니다. 천지를 주재하시는 하나님과 교통이 죄로 인하여 막혔다는 것입니다.

@ You have covered yourself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.(Lam.3:44).
@ 주께서 구름으로 스스로 가리우사 기도로 상달치 못하게 하시고(애3:44).

* Is.50:4. The Lord GOD have given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakened morning by morning, he wakened mine ear to hear as the learned.
* 사50:4. 주 여호와께서 학자의 혀를 내게 주사 나로 곤핍한 자를 말로 어떻게 도와 줄 줄을 알게 하시고 아침마다 깨우치시되 나의 귀를 깨우치사 학자 같이 알아듣게 하시도다.

* the explanation)  In the same way, those who seek God in the world are given the tongue of the scholar to work and to understand as a scholar.
The Bible is God's doctrine and defense. This argument is to be received by God.
Let's hear this argument in the work of the word God tells us It's about giving hope to the minds of the people who are happy to be obedient to the agonizing minds.
The servant must be the servant of God that is uses lift up by God.
It is not a human theory. The Holy Spirit of Truth comes to those who believe rightly of the truth, to realize, to heal and to lead.
* 강해) 이와 같이 세상에서도 하나님을 찾는 자에게는 학자의 혀를 주어서 역사하게도 하시고 학자같이 알아듣게도 하시는 것입니다.
성경은 하나님의 학설이고 변론입니다. 이 변론은 하나님께 받아야 하는 것입니다.
하나님께서 말하게 하는 입이 되면 듣게 되도록 역사해서 이 변론을 들으면 괴로운 사람 마음에 소망을 주고 순종할 마음을 주시는 것입니다.
종은 하나님께서 들어 쓰시는 종이어야 합니다. 인간의 학설 가지고는 안 되는 것입니다. 진리를 바로 믿는 자에게 진리의 성령이 와서 깨닫게 하고 고치고 인도하십니다.

& A work of helping the needy(4). 
  & 곤핍한 자를 도와주는 역사(4).

All the spirits now feel the need. When the work of regeneration came to life, it was regenerated and grew up received a gift, but the reason for feeling the need now is the evidence that the servant who received the tongue of the scholar should show up.
Therefore, God told the text that there will be a work of giving the tongue of the scholar to those who will become remain servants in the end, and those who feel the need to be revived together.
It is through the servant who received the tongue of the scholar that the work that he learned and hears like a scholar.
지금 모든 영들은 다 곤핍을 느끼고 있습니다. 중생의 역사가 임할 때에 중생을 받고 은사를 받고 자라났지만, 지금 곤핍을 느끼는 원인은 학자의 혀를 받은 종이 나타나야 할 때가 온 증거입니다.
그러므로 하나님께서 말세에 남은 종이 될 자에게 학자의 혀를 주어서 곤핍을 느끼는 사람들이 하나같이 소성을 받게 하는 역사가 있을 것을 본문에 말했습니다.
학자 같이 깨달아 듣게도 하는 역사가 학자의 혀를 받은 종을 통하여 있게 되는 것입니다.

* Is.50:5~6. The Lord GOD have opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
* 사50:5~6. 주 여호와께서 나의 귀를 열으셨으므로 내가 거역지도 아니하며 뒤로 물러가지도 아니하며 나를 때리는 자들에게 내 등을 맡기며 나의 수염을 뽑는 자들에게 나의 뺨을 맡기며 수욕과 침 뱉음을 피하려고 내 얼굴을 가리우지 아니하였느니라.

* the explanation) Because he works in this way, he who chooses man will be bold. He does not have to fear the enemy. If you really hit your cheek and spit it out, but you boldly go out to victory, there is no one to fight.
God acknowledges those who are listen like scholars. So it was said circumcised ear, circumcised heart. Faith must be the faith that God gives.
Faith is the gift of God to the chosen people. We must receive the power of argument for the plummet of the truth. 
* 강해) 이렇게 역사하므로 택한 자는 담대할 것이니 원수를 두려워 할 필요가 없습니다. 정말 뺨을 쳐도 침을 뱉어도 담대히 나가는 사람은 승리하게 하시는데 대적할 자가 없는 것입니다.
학자 같이 들은 사람은 하나님께서 인정합니다. 그래서 할례 받은 귀, 할례 받은 마음이라 했습니다. 믿음도 하나님께서 주시는 믿음이어야 합니다.
믿음은 택한 자에게 주시는 하나님의 선물입니다. 다림줄 진리의 변론 권세를 받아야 합니다.

& Work of obedience (5).   
  & 순종하게 하는 역사(5).

Anyone, through a servant who speaks like a scholar, is empowered to walk courageously when he or she realizes it as a scholar.
We do not intimately dominate a person, but when we testify rightly to the truth of the end, it is the complete work that we have courageously followed so that the hearers will fully realize it.
If religion is blindly followed by others, it is indeed a pity.
To fully understand the truth, we can never rebel against it, and voluntarily obeying it is called freedom of faith.
누구든지 학자 같이 말하는 종을 통하여 학자 같이 깨닫게 될 때에 용기 있게 걸어 나가는 힘을 받게 되는 것입니다.
우리는 어떤 사람을 억지로 지배할 것이 아니고 종말의 진리를 바로 증거 할 때에 듣는 자들이 완전히 깨닫게 되므로 용기 있게 따라가게 한 것이 완전 역사라는 것입니다. 종교는 맹목적으로 남을 따른다는 것이 있다면 그야말로 가련한 일입니다.
그 진리를 완전히 깨달을 적에 절대 거역할 수가 없고 자진적으로 순종하는 것을 신앙 자유라 하는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.