• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

122. 50 chapter(2). The courage of the chosen servant, the tongue of t…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-05-04 08:20 조회1,403회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 122. 50 chapter(2). The courage of the chosen servant, the tongue of the scholar(Is.50:7~11)
이사야 변론 증거 122. 50장(2). 택한 종의 담력, 학자의 혀(사50:7~11)

# It is the servant of sin with the wrong of man, the tongue of the scholar, the ears of the scholar, the face like a flint, boldness, the enemy busts, It surrounds the torch, It enters in the flame. #
# 인간의 잘 못으로 죄의 종이 됨, 학자의 혀, 학자의 귀, 얼굴이 부싯돌 같음, 담대함, 대적 자가 망함, 횃불을 둘러 띰, 불꽃 가운데 들어가야 함 #

This chapter, like chapter 49, teaches that God will use take the servant of choice and that those who are be servant must be bold.
본 장은 49장과 같이 하나님은 택한 종을 들어 쓰는데 종 된 자는 담대해야 될 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* important verse: 4. The Lord GOD have given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakened morning by morning, he wakened mine ear to hear as the learned.
* 요절: 4절. 주 여호와께서 학자의 혀를 내게 주사 나로 곤핍한 자를 말로 어떻게 도와 줄 줄을 알게 하시고 아침마다 깨우치시되 나의 귀를 깨우치사 학자 같이 알아듣게 하시도다.

* the explanation) To those who seek God in the world, they give the tongue of the scholar to work, and he hears them as scholars.
He awakens in the early morning prayer. It is the power of the pleading of the plummet.
* 강해) 세상에서도 하나님을 찾는 자에게는 학자의 혀를 주어서 역사하게도 하시고 학자같이 알아듣게도 하시는 것입니다.
아침 새벽기도에 깨우치십니다. 다림줄의 변론권세입니다.

* Is.50:7. For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
* 사50:7. 주 여호와께서 나를 도우시므로 내가 부끄러워 아니하고 내 얼굴을 부싯돌 같이 굳게 하였은즉 내가 수치를 당치 아니할 줄 아노라.

* the explanation) God will help those who choose people, so they will never be shamed. It is very important to hear and understand like a scholar. Those who hear and understand are those who are not shameless. It can not be done adversary those who are come in truth rightly.
The right servant preaching is important and necessary. If you are against a servant who witnesses with the tongue of a scholar, you are ruined.
If you suffer cause the Word, God will help you.
When truth comes in, it becomes bold. It is must to be suffer for the truth. 
* 강해) 하나님이 택한 자를 도우시므로 절대 수치를 당치 않게 하십니다.
학자같이 깨달아 듣는 것이 아주 중요합니다. 깨달아 듣는 자는 수치를 안 당한다는 것입니다. 진리가 옳게 박힌 자를 당할 수 없는 것입니다.
옳은 종 설교가 중요하고 필요한 것입니다. 학자의 혀로 증거 하는 종 대적하면 망한다는 것입니다. 말씀 때문에 고난 받으면 하나님께서 도와줍니다.
진리가 들어오면 담대해지는 것입니다. 진리 위해 고생하라는 것입니다.

* Is.50:8~9. He is near that justified me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
* 사50:8~9. 나를 의롭다 하시는 이가 가까이 계시니 나와 다툴 자가 누구뇨 나와 함께 설찌어다 나의 대적이 누구뇨 내게 가까이 나아올찌어다 주 여호와께서 나를 도우시리니 나를 정죄할 자 누구뇨 그들은 다 옷과 같이 해어지며 좀에게 먹히리라.

* the explanation) For who can not condemn the servant whom God justifies, and whoever opposes him will suffer as if his clothes are eaten by moths.
Who will condemn the righteousness of God? If you are hostility that aware of as a scholar and boldly go out against a person, you are going to perish. God is going to strike.
It is the choice of God's sovereign love. 
* 강해) 왜냐하면 하나님께서 의롭다 하는 종을 누가 정죄할 수 없고 오히려 그를 대적하는 자는 그 자체가 옷이 좀에게 먹히듯이 당할 것입니다.
하나님께서 의롭다 하시는데 누가 정죄하겠느냐 말입니다. 학자같이 깨달아 듣고 담대히 나가는 사람 대적하면 망하다는 것입니다.
하나님께서 치겠다는 것입니다. 하나님의 주권적 사랑의 택함입니다.

& The Work of God's help(6-9). 
  & 하나님의 도움을 받는 역사(6~9).

God does not help without condition but help others according to the law of truth. If a person who hears and realizes like a scholar, but because God is responsible and assists in the truth, he will never a shame and be win.
If a person does not clearly understand the truth and believes that God can help, this is a superstitious faith. These people will be hit shame.
하나님은 덮어놓고 돕는다는 것이 아니요, 진리의 법에 따라서 돕는 것이니 학자 같이 깨달아 듣는 자라면 그 진리대로 하나님이 책임을 지고 도와주시므로 절대로 수치를 당치 않고 승리를 하게 됩니다. 
어떤 사람이 진리를 분명히 깨닫지도 못하고 하나님이 도와 줄줄 믿는다면 이것은 미신에 불과한 신앙입니다. 이러한 자들은 큰 수치를 당하게 될 것입니다.

* Is.50:10~11. Who is among you that feared the LORD, that obeyed the voice of his servant, that walked in darkness, and have no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
Behold, all you that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that you have kindled. This shall you have of mine hand; you shall lie down in sorrow.
* 사50:10~11. 너희 중에 여호와를 경외하며 그 종의 목소리를 청종하는 자가 누구뇨 흑암 중에 행하여 빛이 없는 자라도 여호와의 이름을 의뢰하며 자기 하나님께 의지할찌어다. 불을 피우고 횃불을 둘러 띤 자여 너희가 다 너희의 불꽃 가운데로 들어가며 너희의 피운 횃불 가운데로 들어갈찌어다 너희가 내 손에서 얻을 것이 이것이라 너희가 슬픔 중에 누우리라.

* the explanation) He who listens to the message of a servant who feared God will be as bright as a torch in the darkness, so that no matter how saddened the world is, he will enjoy peace.
People who listen to the words of a servant who speaks like a scholar are as dark even with difficult darkness as be a torch  .
There is a rest in that house, even on the day when everyone is crying. There was peace in the days of disaster in Egypt, when all the house of Israel that put the blood of the sheep on the door was weeping.
How valuable is it to understand the Word? If you have a clear and definite word, you will not retreat.
In the candlestick church, grace comes as if you made a fire and burned a torch. It enters into the grace of the flame received servant. 
* 강해) 그러므로 하나님을 경외하는 종의 전하는 말을 듣는 자는 흑암 중에도 횃불을 든 것 같이 밝아질 것이니 아무리 슬픔이 잠긴 세상에서도 평안함을 누릴 것입니다. 학자 같이 말하는 종의 말을 듣고 따라오는 사람은 아무리 캄캄한 흑암이 와도 어려운 일이 와도 횃불 같다는 것입니다.
슬픔 중에 쉰다는 것인데 남이 다 통곡하는 그날에도 그 집에는 안식이 있다는 것입니다. 옛날에 애굽에 재앙이 내릴 때에 양의 피를 문에 바른 이스라엘의 집은 다 통곡해도 평안이 있었습니다.
그러니 말씀 바로 깨닫는 것이 얼마나 값진 일입니까? 분명하고 확실한 말씀이 있으면 후퇴를 안 하는 것입니다.
촛대교회에서 합심호소하면 불을 피우고 횃불을 둘러 띤 것처럼 은혜가 옵니다.
불꽃 받은 종의 은혜 안에 들어갑니다.

& Work of going through darkness (10-11).     
  & 흑암을 뚫고 나가는 역사(10~11).

Darkness is in those who do not rightly understand the truth of God.
Therefore, as a scholar, a servant who hears and understands will go out courageously with the beacon of truth, even in darkness, and receive blessings of rest.
We are not going to cover up and overtake to go through the darkness in the future, but we will hear the voice of the servant of God who gives the tongue of the scholar and follow it and see the glory of the Jehovah.
Today, many servants teach the truth, but they can not rightly testify of the Word of God unless you are the servant of God who use his tongues to speak like scholars.
In Is.28:11, God used the lips of his servants.
The testimony of the Word of God is a testimony of the tongue that God's works, the scholar, has taught, that all men will come to know one thing and go through darkness.
흑암이라는 것은 하나님의 진리를 바로 깨닫지 못하는 자에게 있는 것입니다.
그러므로 학자 같이 깨달아 듣는 종은 아무리 흑암 중에서라도 진리의 봉홧불을 들고 용기 있게 나가서 안식의 축복을 받게 될 것입니다.
우리는 앞으로 오는 흑암을 뚫고 나가려면 덮어놓고 따라갈 것이 아니고 하나님께서 학자의 혀를 주어서 바로 증거 하는 종의 말을 듣고 따라가야만 여호와의 영광을 보게 될 것입니다.
금일에 많은 종들이 진리를 가르치지만 직접 하나님의 신이 그 혀를 학자 같이 말하도록 사용하는 종이 아니고는 하나님 말씀을 바로 증거 할 수가 없다는 것입니다.
사28:11에는 종의 입술을 하나님께서 사용한다고 말했습니다. 
하나님의 말씀을 밝히 증거 하는 일은 하나님의 역사가 학자 같이 말하는 혀를 주어서 증거 하므로 말미암아 모든 사람이 하나같이 깨닫고 흑암을 뚫고 나가게 될 것을 가르친 것입니다.

@ And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.(
@ 야곱 족속은 불이 될 것이요 요셉 족속은 불꽃이 될 것이며 에서 족속은 초개가 될 것이라 그들이 그의 위에 붙어서 그를 사를 것인즉 에서 족속에 남은 자가 없으리니 이는 여호와께서 말씀하셨음이니라(옵18).

# A servant who received the tongue of a scholar to the Jehovah(Is.50: 4~11).   
   # 여호와께 학자의 혀를 받은 종(사50:4~11).

It is in the days of the prophets that God made the prophets of the past receive the apocalypse, receive the Word, and the record.
But they did not know what the meaning of the apocalypse was and what he wrote.
However, the referee period is given a tongue that speaks like a scholar, so that everyone knows what it means.
Without this history, you will be enthralled by the chaos, so you can now see through the servant who receives the tongue of the scholar.
하나님께서는 과거의 선지들에게 묵시를 받게 하고 말씀을 받아 기록하도록 한 것이 선지 시대라는 것입니다.
그러나 그들은 그 묵시의 뜻이 무엇이며 자기가 기록한 글도 무슨 뜻인지를 몰랐던 것입니다.
그러나 심판기에는 학자같이 말하는 혀를 주어 모든 사람들이 다 무슨 뜻인지를 알도록 한다는 것입니다.
이러한 역사가 없다면 혼란기에 미혹을 받게 되겠으므로 이제 학자의 혀를 받게 하는 종을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.

God is always witnessing through time by the mouth of your servant.
Therefore, the greatest work is not a miracle, but a work that opens its mouth to witness the truth as a scholar.
This scholarly teaching taught God's god to rightly testify to the mystery of the end.
The mystery of God from heaven can only be witnessed by God as a scholar speaks to the servant, and in accordance with that truth, God is in complete new age through by working.
하나님은 언제나 당신의 종의 입을 통하여 시대를 따라 증거 하게 하는 것입니다.
그러므로 가장 큰 역사는 이적이 아니요, 학자같이 진리를 바로 증거 하도록 그 입을 열어지게 하는 역사입니다.
이 학자적이라는 것은 하나님의 신이 종말의 비밀을 바로 증거 하는 것을 가르친 것입니다.
하늘에서부터 온 하나님의 비밀은 하나님께서 그 종에게 학자같이 말하게 함으로만이 바로 증거 할 수가 있고 그 진리를 따라서 하나님이 역사함으로써 완전한 새 시대를 이루는 것입니다.

* God has absolutely forgotten the sins of those who choose him, and he has use lift up him perfectly, that no one will hurt the true servant.
* 하나님께서 절대적으로 택한 자의 죄를 사해 주시며 그를 완전하게 들어 쓰는 것이니 누구든지 참된 종을 해칠 자가 없다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.