• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

129. 54 chapter(2). God's eternal mercy and mercy. (Is.54:9~17).

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-05-25 08:51 조회1,506회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 129. 54 chapter(2). God's eternal mercy and mercy. (Is.54:9~17).
이사야 변론 증거 129. 54장(2). 하나님의 영원한 긍휼과 자비(사54:9~17).

# The son of a alone woman, the one who made you, your husband, eternal  pity and mercy, a covenant to make peace, jewelery capital city, Sharp Machine(Nuclear) #
# 홀로 된 여인의 자식, 너를 지으신 자는 네 남편, 영원한 긍휼과 자비, 화평케 할 언약, 보석 도성, 날카로운 기계(핵) #

This chapter taught that, as in chapter 53, the fruits of the body of Christ, who died for the all people, are especially endowed with eternal mercy and compassion. At that time, without the husband, the offspring of the woman said that they would gain the nations of the world and establish a new era.
본 장은 53장과 같이 만민을 위하여 죽으신 그리스도의 몸으로 말미암아 이루어지는 열매를 특별히 영원한 긍휼과 자비를 베풀어준다는 것을 가르쳤습니다. 그 때에 남편이 없이 난 자의 자손이 세계 열방을 얻고 새로운 시대를 이룬다고 하였습니다.

* essential verse: For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, say the LORD that have mercy on you.
* 요절 10절. 산들은 떠나며 작은 산들은 옮길찌라도 나의 인자는 네게서 떠나지 아니하며 화평케 하는 나의 언약은 옮기지 아니하리라 너를 긍휼히 여기는 여호와의 말이니라.

* the explanation) The mountain will be moved, but the peaceful covenant will not be moved, but this will make it a complete new era.
* 강해) 산이 옮겨질지언정 이 화평케 할 언약은 옮겨지지 않고 이것으로 말미암아 완전한 새 시대를 이룬다는 것입니다.

* Is.54:9~10. For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with you, nor rebuke you.
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
* 사54:9~10. 이는 노아의 홍수에 비하리로다. 내가 다시는 노아의 홍수로 땅 위에 범람치 않게 하리라 맹세한 것 같이 내가 다시는 너를 노하지 아니하며 다시는 너를 책망하지 아니하기로 맹세 하였노니 산들은 떠나며 작은 산들은 옮길찌라도 나의 인자는 네게서 떠나지 아니하며 화평케 하는 나의 언약은 옮기지 아니하리라 너를 긍휼히 여기는 여호와의 말이니라.

* the explanation) Such a covenant is an eternal covenant that can never be broken again. The mountain will be moved, but the peaceful covenant will not be moved, but this will make it a complete new era. The covenant which was established by the blood of Jesus, the Son of man without a husband, is an eternal and perfect covenant, which means that a new age will be accomplished with this covenant. It is spiritual Israel(victor). One hundred and forty-four thousand are spiritual Israelis. 
* 강해) 이와 같이 되는 언약은 다시 폐하지 못할 영원한 언약입니다. 산이 옮겨질지언정 이 화평케 할 언약은 옮겨지지 않고 이것으로 말미암아 완전한 새 시대를 이룬다는 것입니다. 율법시대의 양의 피나 할례나 율법의 규례는 다 폐했는데 남편 없이 난 사람의 아들 예수의 피로 말미암아 세워진 언약은 영원하고 완전한 언약인데 이 언약으로 새 시대가 이뤄진다는 말입니다. 영적 이스라엘(승리자)입니다. 십사만 사천이 영적 이스라엘인 것입니다.

& God 's promise and life on earth(9). 
  & 하나님의 약속과 땅위의 생활(9).

After the flood, God received smelling the holy offerings of Noah, and He said to the center of God, "I will never curse the earth because of man.
While the earth was there, he made a promise that judgment, darkness, cold and heat, summer, winter, day and night would not cease.
God is in the days of the earth, while man can live on the earth. Since God has made such a promise, he will take responsibility and move the earth to make sure that the orbit is not broken. If God does not move according to these words, then God can not be a true God and can not have the right to judge the world. Therefore, no matter how a scientist speaks a strange word, it will be useless to be able not to live on earth.
A clock made by a man may have a breakdown, but the orbit of a          omnipotence God moving in an orderly world with his familiarly movement will not be derailed at all, and There is no need to worry about whether there will be any changes in the four seasons of spring summer autumn and winter. Or there will be no need to worry that the famine will come, or that the climate will change and you will not be able to live.
하나님은 홍수 심판 후에 노아의 성결한 성물을 향기롭게 받으시고 하나님의 중심에 이르시되 내가 다시는 사람으로 인하여 땅을 저주하지 않으리니 땅이 있을 동안에는 심판과 어둠과 추위와 더위와 여름과 겨울과 낮과 밤이 쉬지 아니하리라고 약속을 세우셨습니다. 하나님께서 땅이 있는 날 동안이라는 것은 지상에서 사람이 살 수 있는 동안이라는 것입니다. 하나님은 이와 같은 약속을 세우셨으므로 책임을 가지고 지구가 도는 괘도가 어기지 않도록 움직여 줄 것입니다. 만일 하나님께서 이 말씀대로 움직여 주지 않는다면 하나님은 참되신 하나님이 될 수 없고 세계를 심판할 권리도 가질 수 없을 것입니다. 그러므로 우리는 아무리 어떤 과학자가 아무런 이상한 말을 해도 지구에서 사람이 살 수 없게 된다는 것은 쓸데없는 말이 될 것입니다.
사람이 만든 시계는 혹 고장이 있을 수 있으나 무소불능하신 하나님께서 친히 움직이는 별세계에 질서 있게 돌고 있는 괘도는 조금도 탈선되지 않을 것이니 우리는 춘하추동 사시에 변동이 있을까 염려할 필요는 조금도 없습니다. 혹은 흉년이 와서 혹은 기후가 바뀌어서 살지 못하게 될 염려를 가질 필요는 조금도 없을 것입니다.

& God's promise and life in the eternal world.(Is.54:10).   
  & 하나님의 약속과 영원한 세계에서 생활(사54:10).

If God's promise of the whole world of mankind is fulfilled, if it is a human historical earthly life, it is the eternal heaven that fulfilled is the eternal promise of eternal life. Therefore, in the text, he said, "The mountain will go away and the small mountains will be moved, but my kindness will not leave you, and my covenant of peace will not be carried away."
Rev.21:4~7. God is the god of truth because he gives the word of promise and is a responsible god. 'This is the true God.' There is nothing in the Bible that is not a covenant of the Word. The promise of God is a promise that you can do what no man can do. The life we ​​live on the earth also moves the economic system of the one’s daily life action business by God's work that human beings can not. In this way, letting us gain a world without curses, deaths, pain, and tears in a body that will not die is also a faith that we believe and go out to do as God allows us to live.
하나님께서는 세상 인류 전체를 두고 약속하신 말씀이 그대로 이루어지는 것이 인류 역사적인 지상 생활이라면 영원한 약속이 그대로 이루어지는 세계를 영원한 천국이라 하는 것입니다. 그러므로 본문에 “산은 떠나며 작은 산들은 옮길지라도 나의 인자는 네게서 떠나지 않으며 화평케 하는 나의 언약은 옮겨지지 않으리라”고 말씀하신 것은 영원한 세계를 두고 말씀하신 것입니다.
계21:4-7절과 같이 되는 것이니 하나님은 약속의 말씀을 주시고 그대로 책임지고 역사하는 신이시므로 하나님은 ‘진리의 신이다’. ‘참되신 신이다.’ 이와 같이 말씀하신 것입니다. 말씀의 언약이 아닌 말씀은 성경에 하나도 없는 것입니다.
하나님의 약속은 인간이 할 수 없는 일을 당신이 해주신다는 약속이니 우리가 지상에서 사는 생활도 인간이 할 수 없는 일을 하나님께서 역사해 줌으로써 기거동작 사업 경제 체계를 움직이는 것입니다. 이와 같이 우리가 죽지 않을 몸으로 저주, 사망, 고통, 눈물이 없는 세계를 얻도록 해주시겠다는 것도 하나님께서 현 생활을 하도록 해주심 같이 이루어 줄 것을 우리는 믿고 나가는 것을 신앙이라 하는 것입니다.

In other words, human history can be convinced that the word of God's promise is fulfilled, this 6,000 year history of humanity. Then, the coming of the next millennium and the coming of eternity age will be a legitimate truth without any doubt. God moves the life of this land according to the word of promise, that it is the personality of the person who will enjoy the glory of the land when he takes away the land, new sky and new land fulfills, at the same time he wants to fill the number, it moves on the earth according to his promise. God does not move nature system or age without purpose. For example, plants that can not move or animals that can not speak are organized, and even the transition of the era that moves to the world of the best human beings can not be a chaotic transition.
다시 말하면 인류 역사는 하나님의 약속의 말씀이 이루어지기 위한, 이 인류 6천년 역사라 하는 것을 확신할 수 있다는 것입니다. 그렇다면 다음 천년시대가 오고 무궁시대가 온다는 것은 추호도 의심할 문제없는 합법적인 진리일 것입니다.
하나님께서 이 땅의 생활을 약속의 말씀대로 움직여 주는 것은 이 땅을 없이하고 신천신지가 이루어 주는 때에 그 땅에서 영광을 누릴 사람의 인격을 이루는 동시에 그 수를 채우고자 하는 것이 땅에서 약속대로 움직여 주는 일입니다.
하나님께서 아무런 목적 없이 자연계나 시대를 움직이는 것이 아닙니다. 예를 든다면 움직이지 못하는 식물이나 말 못하는 동물도 조직적으로 되어 있거든 하물며 최고의 인간이란 세계에 움직이는 시대의 변천이 무질서한 변천이 될 수는 없을 것입니다.

# God's Promise and Human Life(Is.54:9~10).
  # 하나님의 약속과 인간 생활(사54:9~10).

There is no movement between God and man without words.
Because God created man in His image, and made a promise between God and man, and made a father and son relationship in the Word, so that he might enjoy the glory of your owns in the midst of peace, It is the promise word of God to man.
We know that knowing the mystery of God's promise is man's best wisdom and knowledge, and that it is the best of man, righteousness, happiness, to practice according to the word of promise. For God is a god of righteousness, a source of blessing, and a life that follows that promise to be blessing is a truth that can not be changed.
하나님과 인간 사이에는 말씀 없이 움직이는 일은 하나도 없는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 당신의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시고 하나님과 인간 사이에는 약속의 말씀을 세우시고 말씀에서 부자의 관계를 맺고 화평한 중에서 당신의 가지신 영광을 같이 누리도록 하자는 것이 하나님이 인간을 향하여 주신 약속의 말씀입니다. 우리는 하나님의 약속의 비밀을 아는 것이 인간의 최고의 지혜와 지식이며 그 약속의 말씀대로 실천하는 것을 인간의 최고의 의요, 행복이라는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 의로우신 신이시요, 복의 근원이시니 그 약속을 따르는 생활이 축복이 될 것은 변할 수 없는 진리입니다.

* Is.54:11~14. O you afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay your stones with fair colours, and lay your foundations with sapphires. And I will make your windows of agates, and your gates of carbuncles, and all your borders of pleasant stones. And all your children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of your children. In righteousness shall you be established: you shall be far from oppression; for you shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near you.
* 사54:11~14. 너 곤고하며 광풍에 요동하여 안위를 받지 못한 자여 보라 내가 화려한 채색으로 네 돌 사이에 더하며 청옥으로 네 기초를 쌓으며 홍보석으로 네 성첩을 지으며 석류석으로 네 성문을 만들고 네 지경을 다 보석으로 꾸밀 것이며 네 모든 자녀는 여호와의 교훈을 받을 것이니 네 자녀는 크게 평강할 것이며 너는 의로 설 것이며 학대가 네게서 멀어질 것인즉 네가 두려워 아니할 것이며 공포 그것도 너를 가까이 못할 것이라.

* the explanation) Pioneering servant suffer a great deal of trials and tribulations, and do not receive human help. However, the city made up of this covenant is a city built with precious stones, and enjoys great peace and will no longer be damaged by enemies. It is a splendid palace city that we will enjoy in a new era.
* 강해) 선구적인 종은 특히 시련과 환란 풍파를 많이 겪게 되고 인간의 도움을 받지 못합니다. 그러나 이 언약으로 이루어지는 도성은 보석으로 쌓은 도성인데 크게 평강을 누리며 다시는 원수의 피해가 없게 될 것입니다. 새 시대에서 우리가 누릴 화려한 왕궁도성입니다.
* Is.54:15. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against you shall fall for your sake.
* 사54:15. 그들이 모일찌라도 나로 말미암지 아니한 것이니 누구든지 모여 너를 치는 자는 너를 인하여 패망하리라.

* the explanation) Anyone who opposes them will be defeated. It is the people who are bought with Jesus' blood and if we oppose us, they are all destroyed.
* 강해) 누구든지 이들을 대적하는 자는 다 패망을 당할 것입니다. 예수의 피로 산 백성 우리들을 대적하면 다 망한다는 것입니다.

* Is.54:16~17. Behold, I have created the smith that blew the coals in the fire, and that brought forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, say the LORD.
* 사54:16~17. 숯불을 불어서 자기가 쓸만한 기계를 제조하는 장인도 내가 창조하였고 파괴하며 진멸하는 자도 내가 창조하였은즉 무릇 너를 치려고 제조된 기계가 날카롭지 못할 것이라 무릇 일어나 너를 대적하여 송사하는 혀는 네게 정죄를 당하리니 이는 여호와의 종들의 기업이요 이는 그들이 내게서 얻은 의니라 여호와의 말이니라.

* the explanation) No matter how sharp a machine is made by a man, they can not do it, and everyone who charges them will be condemned, and that is what the servants of God will receive righteousness, enterprise.
Even if an atomic bomb explodes, it is not harmed, If you shoot a gun, you do not get hurt. It is a type that Daniel's three friends did not go to not harmed temple even if they entered the fireplace.   
* 강해) 아무리 사람이 제조한 날카로운 기계라도 이들을 해치 못하며 이들을 송사 하는 자는 다 정죄를 당하게 될 것이니 이것이 하나님의 종들이 받는 기업이요, 의가 된다는 것입니다. 원자탄이 터져도 피해를 안 당하고 총을 쏘아도 피해를 안 당하게 하시는 것입니다. 다니엘 세 친구가 풀무불에 들어가도 상치를 안 했던 것이 예표입니다.

@ He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's ink horn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brass altar.
@ 그가 또 큰 소리로 내 귀에 외쳐 가라사대 이 성읍을 관할하는 자들로 각기 살륙하는 기계를 손에 들고 나아오게 하라 하시더라. 내가 본즉 여섯 사람이 북향한 윗문 길로 좇아 오는데 각 사람의 손에 살륙하는 기계를 잡았고 그 중에 한 사람은 가는 베옷을 입고 허리에 서기관의 먹 그릇을 찼더라 그들이 들어 와서 놋 제단 곁에 서더라(겔9:1~2).

* God taught that the work done through the righteousness of Christ is a perfect covenant that never changes, and that a new age will come.
* 하나님께서는 그리스도의 의를 통하여 이루어지는 역사는 영원히 변치 않는 완전한 언약이 이루어지므로 새 시대가 온다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2025 year for the three and a half years before, about 2025 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2025-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2025년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2025년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2025년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.