• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

144. 60 chapter(3). The New Country of Glory, the Prophet's Country.(I…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-07-09 07:29 조회1,167회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 144. 60 chapter(3). The New Country of Glory, the Prophet's Country.(Is.60:10-17)
이사야 변론 증거 144. 60 장(3). 영광의 새 나라, 선지 국가.(사60:10~17)

# Shining, glory coming, Covered in darkness, the nations and kings come out in the light, the wealth of the nations comes in, glorified, come in loaded on board by plane, nations and peoples who do not serve are ruined, the eternal kingship,
# 빛을 발함, 영광이 임함, 흑암에 덮임, 열방과 열왕이 광명으로 나옴, 열방의 재물이 들어옴, 영화롭게 됨, 비행기 타고 배에 싣고 들어옴, 섬기지 아니하는 나라와 백성은 파멸, 영원한 왕권,

This chapter, like chapter 59, teaches that when a strong work of fear of glory emerges in the East, this work will establish to a prophet nation and a new era.
본 장은 59장과 같이 동방에서 영광을 두려워하는 강한 역사가 나타날 때 이 역사로 말미암아 선지 국가가 이루어지고 새 시대가 이루어질 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* essential verse: 20. Your sun shall no more go down; neither shall your moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be yours everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended.
* 요절: 20. 다시는 네 해가 지지 아니하며 네 달이 물러가지 아니할 것은 여호와가 네 영영한 빛이 되고 네 슬픔의 날이 마칠 것임이니라.

* The explanation) This kingship is the eternal kingship of the eternal period as well as the kingship of the millennial sabbath.
* 강해) 이 왕권은 천년안식 시대의 왕권은 물론 무궁시대의 영원한 왕권입니다.

* Is.60:10~12. And the sons of strangers shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you: for in my wrath I smote you, but in my favour have I had mercy on you. Therefore your gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto you the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
* 사60:10~12. 내가 노하여 너를 쳤으나 이제는 나의 은혜로 너를 긍휼히 여겼은즉 이방인들이 네 성벽을 쌓을 것이요 그 왕들이 너를 봉사할 것이며 네 성문이 항상 열려 주야로 닫히지 아니하리니 이는 사람들이 네게로 열방의 재물을 가져오며 그 왕들을 포로로 이끌어 옴이라. 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라.

* The explanation) At one time the LORD was angry and struck the east, but the LORD had mercy on him, so that everyone would serve and bring the wealth of the nations to the east. This is because it destroys the people and nations who have not served the servants who appeared in the East.
At one time he struck the east, but he did not smite again, and if he did not serve the people of the east, he would perish. Who can stop what to do in heaven and what God is doing to build a representative?
The work of the east is a strong power, a kingship, a work of repaying enemies, and a kingship following kings of kings.
So the kings of nations will serve. Korea also has a tribulation disaster to get rid of the perverted people.
* 강해) 한때는 여호와가 노하셔서 동방을 쳤으나 여호와가 긍휼히 여기시므로 모든 사람들이 봉사하며 열방의 재물을 동방으로 가져옵니다. 이렇게 될 것은 동방에서 나타난 종을 섬기지 아니한 백성과 나라는 파멸시키기 때문입니다.
한때는 동방을 쳤으나 다시는 안 치고 동방 사람 섬기지 아니하면 멸망합니다. 하늘에서 결정을 하고 하나님께서 대표를 세워서 하시는 일을 누가 막을 수 있습니까?
동방 역사는 강권이고 왕권이고 원수 갚는 역사이고 만왕의 왕 다음가는 왕권입니다. 그러니 열방의 왕들이 섬기게 되는 것입니다. 한국도 패역한 자들을 없애기 위한  환란 재앙이 먼저 있게 됩니다.

& Thing that received the service.(10-12). 
 & 섬김을 받게 되는 일.(10-12).

There is a reason why God will annihilate the people of any country if they do not serve the people of the East. Because the person of the east received the word of judgment.
It is because when the Word comes to the people of the East that the end view of the Bible has been so mixed up to this day, when we realize that it is a big mistake before God, we will come to great innovation in the Church by the words of the East.
If anyone does not follow the words of the people of the East who claim to be good in their own subjective or faithful lines, they will annihilate them all. The same means Rev.22:17-19; and Is.28:11. under.
As the soul is saved by faith in the cross of Jesus, we will go through the darkness and enter the new age with the word of God that came to the east. For the man who enters the earthly kingdom of peace is the one who has won over the deceit by his word.
In other words, the privilege of building the kingdom of the new age is automatically given to the people of the Orient because they are in the servant who received the word.
He who wants to leave the Word and be serve ministered will be angry, but those who rescue others through the word of God will be served by the Word.
하나님께서 어느 나라의 백성이든지 동방의 사람을 섬기지 않으면 반드시 전멸한다는 것은 다음과 같은 이유가 있습니다.
동방의 사람이 심판권의 말씀을 받았기 때문입니다. 이날까지 성경의 종말관을 너무나 혼선 시켜 나온 것을 동방 사람에게 말씀이 임하므로 하나님 앞에 큰 과오라는 것을 깨닫게 될 때에 동방에 임한 말씀으로 교회에 큰 혁신이 일어나게 되는 것입니다. 누구든지 자기의 주관이나 신앙 노선이 좋다고 주장하며 동방 사람에게 임한 말씀을 따르지 않는다면 다 전멸시킨다는 것이니 계22:17-19이하 사28:11 이하가 다 동일한 뜻입니다. 예수님의 십자가를 믿음으로 그 영혼이 구원을 받듯이 동방에 임한 하나님의 말씀으로 흑암을 뚫고 나가 새 시대에 들어가게 됩니다.
왜냐하면 지상 평화 왕국에 들어가는 사람은 말씀으로 미혹을 이긴 자라야 들어가기 때문입니다. 다시 말하자면 새 시대의 왕국을 이루는 특권은 말씀을 받은 종에게 있기 때문에 자동적으로 동방 사람을 섬기게 되는 것입니다.
말씀을 떠나서 섬김을 받으려는 자는 화를 받을 것이로되 하나님의 말씀으로 남을 살려 주는 사람은 말씀으로 인하여 섬김을 받게 되는 것입니다.

@ And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vine dressers.(Is.61:5).
@ 외인은 서서 너희 양떼를 칠 것이요 이방 사람은 너희 농부와 포도원지기가 될 것이나(사61:5).
@ And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (Zeck.14:12)
@ 예루살렘을 친 모든 백성에게 여호와께서 내리실 재앙이 이러하니 곧 섰을 때에 그 살이 썩으며 그 눈이 구멍 속에서 썩으며 그 혀가 입속에서 썩을 것이요(슥14:12).

@ Jesus saith unto them, Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.(Mt.21:42~44).
@ 예수께서 가라사대 너희가 성경에 건축자들의 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 이것은 주로 말미암아 된 것이요 우리 눈에 기이하도다 함을 읽어 본 일이 없느냐. 그러므로 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님의 나라를 너희는 빼앗기고 그 나라의 열매 맺는 백성이 받으리라. 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니(마21:42~44).  

* Is.60:13~14. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto you, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto you; and all they that despised you shall bow themselves down at the soles of your feet; and they shall call you; The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
* 사60:13~14. 레바논의 영광 곧 잣나무와 소나무와 황양목이 함께 네게 이르러 내 거룩한 곳을 아름답게 할 것이며 내가 나의 발 둘 곳을 영화롭게 할 것이라. 너를 괴롭게 하던 자의 자손이 몸을 굽혀 네게 나아오며 너를 멸시하던 모든 자가 네 발 아래 엎드리어 너를 일컬어 여호와의 성읍이라, 이스라엘의 거룩한 자의 시온이라 하리라.

* The explanation) This is because glorification comes down to enemies.
It is the city of the LORD, the holy city of Zion because he work the center of the East. Even the Communist Party is to surrender.
It will be glorified with various good things. It becomes the capital city of the world. 
* 강해) 이때 영화롭게 되는 것은 원수들까지도 굴복을 하고 나오기 때문입니다.
동방을 중심 삼아서 역사 하시니 여호와의 성읍이라 거룩한 시온이라 한다는 것입니다. 공산당까지도 굴복하는 것입니다.
각종 좋은 것으로 꾸며 영화롭게 될 것입니다. 세계의 도읍지가 됩니다.

& Becoming the city of the LORD.(13-14).   
  & 여호와의 성읍이 되는 일.(13-14).
The place where the Word appeared in the East is called the city of the LORD for the following reasons.
In the past, the mountain where the word of the LORD came from was called the mountain of the LORD.(Exodus 19:23, 24:13), and the people of the LORD worked called Jerusalem the holy place.
This is a demonstration of prophetic law and prophecy, but at the end of the day the glory of the Lord will appear in the east, and a whole new age will come to be called the city of the LORD, the city of the holy ones.
It is called the holy place because the center of the new age is the East. The most glorious person in the future is one who enters the country of the Saints who receive the blessings of the earth.
The earthly kingdom is extremely glorified on the earth. The first Adam was cursed because he could not overcome the devil by his word, but it would be glorious to see the great glory of the country on the earth, because he saw the great victory of the one who the servant received the word of the east.
동방에 말씀이 나타난 곳을 여호와의 성읍이라고 하는 것은 다음과 같은 이유가 있습니다. 과거에 여호와의 말씀이 임한 산을 여호와의 산이라고 하였고(출19:23, 24:13), 여호와의 사람들이 역사하던 예루살렘을 성지라고 하였습니다.
이것은 예언적인 율법과 예언의 묵시를 나타낸 일이지만 종말에 여호와의 영광이 동방에 나타나서 완전히 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 곳을 여호와의 성읍이라, 거룩한 자의 시온이라고 하게 되는 것입니다.
새 시대가 이루어지는 중심지가 동방이므로 그곳을 거룩한 곳이라고 칭하게 되는 것입니다. 앞으로 제일 영화로운 사람은 지상 축복을 받는 성도의 나라에 들어가는 자입니다. 지상 왕국이라는 것은 지상에서 극도로 영화롭게 되는 일이니 첫째 아담이 말씀으로 마귀를 이기지 못하므로 저주를 받았지만 동방에 말씀을 받은 종이 대승리를 보게 되므로 지상에 큰 영광의 새나라가 이루어지는 것이 영화롭게 되는 일입니다. 

& There is a place to put a foot.(13). 
  & 발 둘 곳이 있는 일.(13).

The land is glorified even if a great figure in human history stays there and works as headquarters. How much more glorious it is that God, the Creator, works with the land as its center!
Therefore, the end of the eastern land is that God does not make any damage to the place because it is the stage of the footstool.
God will appear in the East, centering there accomplish on a new era, so that the East will automatically become the center of the world of rest and will be called the city of the LORD. It is very few to know that today Korea is the land to be glorified.
인류 역사상 훌륭한 인물이 그곳에 머물러서 본부를 삼고 일해도 그 땅은 영화롭게 된 사실입니다. 하물며 조물주 하나님께서 그 땅을 중심지로 삼아서 역사하는데 그곳이 얼마나 영화로운 것인가!
그러므로 동방 땅 끝은 하나님께서 발판의 무대를 삼고 역사하므로 그곳에 피해를 줄 자는 전혀 없다는 것입니다. 하나님께서 동방에 나타나서 그곳을 중심하여 새 시대를 이루므로 동방은 자동적으로 안식 세계의 중심지가 되어 여호와의 성읍이라고 일컬음을 받게 됩니다. 오늘날 우리 대한민국이 얼마나 영화롭게 될 땅이라는 것을 알 자는 심히 적습니다.

The Great servant witness; Ten years ago, I became to pray for the future of this people for nine days. When we prayed for 6 hours a day, tearing our eyes and praying for the future of the nation, we were twelve stars reflected in Korea.
At that time a tongue opens, and an interpreter comes out of my mouth. Do not be troubled because of your people. Do not be discouraged.
The twelve apostolic works will rise from your country and awaken the nations. Then, in August 1964, the seven stars came down to this country and said that full work would come to your kingdom.
In January 1965, there were orders that the seven stars should shine down and pray for the nation. After that, 40 days of fasting and praying took place in our monastery, and now there are 400 fasting people.
It is a surprise to see these signs in the sky. Therefore, I firmly believe that our country will become the headquarters of work to govern the world and become the center of a new era.
대종님의 간증; 지금으로부터 10년 전에 이 민족의 장래를 위하여 9일간 눈물 흘려 기도하게 되었습니다. 매일 6시간씩 눈물 흘리며 민족의 장래를 위하여 하늘을 바라보며 기도할 때에 열두 별이 한국으로 비쳐지는 것이었습니다.
그때에 방언이 열리며 내 입에서 통역이 나오기를 너는 네 민족을 인하여 근심하지 말라. 낙심하지 말라. 열 두 사도적인 역사가 네 나라에서 일어나 열방을 깨우치리라 하는 것입니다. 그 후 1964년 8월에 일곱별이 빛을 내어 이 나라로 내려오면서 완전 역사가 네 나라에 임하리라고 하였습니다.
1965년 1월에도 일곱별이 빛을 내어 내려오면서 국가를 위하여 기도하라는 명령이 있었습니다. 그 다음부터 우리 수도원에 40일 금식 기도하는 역사가 일어나서 지금은 400명에 달하는 금식 자가 생기게 되었습니다. 하늘에서 나타난 이러한 징조를 보아도 너무나 놀랄 일이 아닐 수 없습니다. 그러므로 나는 우리나라가 세계를 통치할 역사의 본부가 되는 동시에 새 시대의 중심지가 된다는 것을 확실히 믿는 바입니다.

# The glorious house will be glorified.(Is.60:4~14).   
  # 영광의 집이 영화롭게 되는 일.(사60:4~14).

The text tells us what is the most glorious thing in human history.
Before Christ was crucified, he said, "Father, I have done the work that the Father has given me to do, and have magnified the Father in this world, Father, May I still glorify me with the Father in the glorify that I had with the Father before the foundation of the world."(John.17:4-5).
It is the most glorious thing that the Son of God will die on the cross as a lamb sacrificed for the sin of the world because it is the work of the kingdom of heaven. But today's text says that the glorious house where the earthly kingdom is fulfilled is to be magnified.
What is this house of glory can be seen from Isaiah.59:19~60:3. The house of glory was taught that the Word came to the people of the East and became a light for a new era through the word, and today it is the text that clearly teaches that the new age is made up of Eastern work.
You will know that the house of glory will be glorified.
인류 역사상 가장 영화롭게 되는 일은 어떠한 일이라는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다. 그리스도께서 십자가에 못 박히시기 전에 말씀하시기를 “아버지여, 아버지께서 내게 하라고 주신 일을 내가 이루어 아버지를 이 세상에서 영화롭게 하였사오니 아버지여, 창세전에 내가 아버지와 함께 가졌던 영화로써 지금도 아버지와 함께 나를 영화롭게 하옵소서.” 라고 하시었습니다.(요17:4-5).
하나님의 아들이 세상 죄를 걸어진 어린 양 제물로써 십자가에 죽는 일은 천국이 이루어지는 일이므로 가장 영화로운 일이라는 것입니다. 그러나 오늘 본문의 말씀은 지상 왕국이 이루어지는 영광의 집을 영화롭게 하시는 일이라는 것입니다.
이 영광의 집은 무엇이냐 하는 것을 사59:19-60:3를 보아서 알 수 있습니다. 영광의 집은 말씀이 동방 사람에게 임하여 그 말씀으로 말미암아 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 빛이 되는 것을 가르쳤는데 새 시대가 동방 역사로 이루어진다는 것을 분명히 가르친 것이 오늘 본문입니다. 영광의 집이 영화롭게 되는 일을 알 수 있습니다.

The most blessed and glorious thing is Eastern work. The secret in the Bible is Eastern work. Therefore, the remaining work of Christianity is Eastern work.
Just as the Jews did not know the secret of glorifying the Gentile Galilee, all who oppose the glorification of the east in the end will be ruined.
가장 복되고 영화로운 일은 동방 역사입니다. 성경에 숨어 있는 비밀은 동방 역사입니다. 그러므로 기독교의 남은 역사는 동방 역사인 것입니다.
유대인들이 이방 갈릴리를 영화롭게 하는 비밀을 모르고 망한 것과 같이 말세에도 또 동방을 영화롭게 하는 일을 반대하는 자는 다 망하게 될 것입니다.

* Is.60:15~17). Whereas you has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through you, I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. You shall also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shall suck the breast of kings: and you shall know that I the LORD am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
* 사60:15~17. 전에는 네가 버림을 입으며 미움을 당하였으므로 네게로 지나는 자가 없었으나 이제는 내가 너로 영영한 아름다움과 대대의 기쁨이 되게 하리니 네가 열방의 젖을 빨며 열왕의 유방을 빨고 나 여호와는 네 구원자, 네 구속자, 야곱의 전능 자인 줄 알리라. 내가 금을 가져 놋을 대신하며 은을 가져 철을 대신하며 놋으로 나무를 대신하며 철로 돌을 대신하며 화평을 세워 관원을 삼으며 의를 세워 감독을 삼으리니

* The explanation) At one time, the servant of the East was abandoned and hated, so there was no one to believe, but a blessing of kingship that would bring joy to the generosity of beauty and generations.
The Oriental servant is initially deserted and hated, and no one passes by, but is initially despised (Is. chapter49). But it is the beauty of everlasting and joy of generations.
Sucking the milk of the nations and sucking the breast of the kings.
They will help you with build your palace. It is a blessing of a new age without shortage. Our national anthem is right.
* 강해) 한때는 동방의 종이 버림을 입으며 미움을 당하므로 신앙하는 자가 없었으나 영영한 아름다움과 대대에 기쁨이 되는 왕권의 축복을 받게 됩니다.
동방의 종은 처음에는 버림을 당하고 미움을 받아서 지나가는 사람이 없고 처음에는 멸시를 당합니다(사49장). 그러나 영영한 아름다움과 대대의 기쁨이 됩니다.
열방의 젖을 빨고 열 왕의 유방을 빤다는 것입니다. 다 도와 주어서 궁궐도 잘 짓게 됩니다. 부족함이 없는 새 시대의 축복입니다. 우리나라 애국가가 꼭 맞습니다.

@ Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despised, to him whom the nation abhorred, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose you.
(Is.49:7).
@ 이스라엘의 구속자, 이스라엘의 거룩한 자이신 여호와께서 사람에게 멸시를 당하는 자, 백성에게 미움을 받는 자, 관원들에게 종이 된 자에게 이같이 이르시되 너를 보고 열왕이 일어서며 방백들이 경배하리니 이는 너를 택한바 신실한 나 여호와 이스라엘의 거룩한 자를 인함이니라.(사49:7)

# Human Best glorification.(Is.60:4~14).
  # 인간 최고의 영화.(사60:4~14).

It was the purpose of God to glorify man in His creation. Because God himself is a light, a life, a love, and a power, but having it alone does not effect work.
But there can be no glorious glorification of God in the creation and glorification of man without conditions. Therefore, it is the principle of God's creation that when the most cunning serpent is enticed to entice a man, and to win the devil even by luring it, he glorifies the man.
Now what is the best glorification of human beings?
The glorious thing in human history has already begun in Korea and I am confident that it will happen in the future. If there is no glorification in our country, we can not see that the Word of God is accomplish complete.
If our country is trampled by the Communist Party, we can say that not all Bibles are incredible. But the word of God has already appeared in the East, and I am sure that our country will be glorified.
하나님께서 인간을 창조하실 때에 영화롭게 하려는 것이 목적이었습니다. 왜냐하면 하나님 자체는 빛이요, 생명이요, 사랑이요, 능력이시지만 이것을 홀로 가지고 있다는 것은 아무런 효과를 발휘할 수가 없기 때문입니다.
그러나 하나님께서 사람을 창조하고 영화롭게 하시는데 있어서는 조건 없이 영화롭게 한다는 것은 있을 수 없습니다. 그러므로 가장 간교한 뱀을 내어서 사람을 꾀어 보고 아무리 꾀어도 말씀으로 그 마귀를 이길 때에는 그 사람을 영화롭게 한다는 것이 하나님의 창조의 원리입니다. 이제 인간의 최고 영화가 무엇이냐?
인류 역사상 영화로운 일은 우리나라에서 이미 시작되었고 앞으로도 크게 일어난다는 것을 확신합니다. 만일 우리나라에서 영화롭게 되는 일이 없다면 하나님의 말씀이 완전히 이루어진다고 볼 수가 없습니다. 
우리나라가 공산당에게 짓밟히고 만다면 모든 성경은 다 믿을 수 없다고 할 수 있습니다. 그러나 하나님 말씀은 이미 동방에 나타났으니 필연코 우리나라는 영화롭게 된다고 확신하는 바입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.