• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

146. 61 chapter. The perfection of the gospel, the bride make up.(Is.6…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-07-15 09:32 조회1,153회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 146. 61 chapter. The perfection of the gospel, the bride make up.(Is.61:1~11).
이사야 변론 증거 146. 61장. 복음의 완전성, 신부 단장.(사61:1~11)

# The gods of the LORD, the anointing, the beautiful news, the year of grace, the day of revenge, the Gentiles is the keeper of the flock, the farmer and the vineyard, the priest of the LORD, bride adorned #
# 여호와의 신, 기름 부음, 아름다운 소식, 은혜의 해, 신원의 날, 이방인은 양떼와 농부와 포도원 지기, 여호와의 제사장, 신부 단장 #

This chapter, like chapter 60, shows the work of the end from in rise the sun and teaches the identity of the gospel in the new era.
본 장은 60장과 같이 종말의 역사가 해 돋는 곳에서 나타나서 새 시대가 이루어지는 데는 그 복음의 정체를 가르친 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 3. To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
* 요절: 3절. 무릇 시온에서 슬퍼하는 자에게 화관을 주어 그 재를 대신하며 희락의 기름으로 그 슬픔을 대신하며 찬송의 옷으로 그 근심을 대신하시고 그들로 의의 나무 곧 여호와의 심으신바 그 영광을 나타낼 자라 일컬음을 얻게 하려 하심이니라.

* The explanation) It is a work that comforts all sad people, gives a corolla, gives oil of joy, and wears hymns and glory. Those who suffer for the Lord will receive glory.
* 강해) 모든 슬픈 자를 위로하되 화관을 주며 희락의 기름을 주며 찬송의 옷을 입혀 영광을 누리게 하는 역사입니다. 주를 위해 고생하던 자가 영광을 받게 됩니다.

* Is.61:1. The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
* 사61:1. 주 여호와의 신이 내게 임하셨으니 이는 여호와께서 내게 기름을 부으사 가난한 자에게 아름다운 소식을 전하게 하려 하심이라 나를 보내사 마음이 상한 자를 고치며 포로 된 자에게 자유를, 갇힌 자에게 놓임을 전파하며

* The explanation) This gospel is an anointed one that preaches beautiful news, but first there is a work of preaching that Christ will heal the broken-hearted and leave the captives free to those imprisoned.
Jesus worked as a carpenter in the town of Nazareth and was baptized. He fasted and prayed forty days, went into the synagogue of Nazareth, read Isaiah.61:1, and said, "This has been done to me" they removed him. (Luke.4:16-30).
The Devil is always extremely powerful when it word accepted to me to the mission. If Jesus did not come and liberate from sin and death, we can not deliver beautiful news. Until this day, I laid the foundation for beautiful news. 
* 강해) 이 복음이라는 것은 기름 부음을 받은 자로써 아름다운 소식을 전하게 한데는 먼저 그리스도를 통하여 마음이 상한 자를 고치며 포로 된 자에게 자유를 갇힌 자에게 놓임을 전파하는 역사가 먼저 있다는 것입니다.
예수님께서 나사렛 동네에서 목수일 하시고 세례를 받으시고 40일 금식기도 하시고 나사렛 회당에 들어가서 사61:1절을 읽으시고 이 말씀이 내게 응했다고 하니 쫓아내었습니다.(눅4:16~30).
언제나 마귀세력은 사명 자가 말씀이 응했다고 하면 극도로 발악합니다. 예수께서 오셔서 죄와 사망에서 해방주지 않았다면 아름다운 소식 전할 수 없습니다.
이날까지는 아름다운 소식 전하기 위해서 터를 닦았습니다.

* Is.61:2~3. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
* 사61:2~3. 여호와의 은혜의 해와 우리 하나님의 신원의 날을 전파하여 모든 슬픈 자를 위로하되 무릇 시온에서 슬퍼하는 자에게 화관을 주어 그 재를 대신하며 희락의 기름으로 그 슬픔을 대신하며 찬송의 옷으로 그 근심을 대신하시고 그들로 의의 나무 곧 여호와의 심으신바 그 영광을 나타낼 자라 일컬음을 얻게 하려 하심이니라.

* The explanation) The following is a work of preaching the year of grace and judgment, to comfort all the sad, to give a garland, an oil of joy, and the glory and wear the garment of hymns.
This is the beautiful news of our gospel and the end of work. Those who suffer for the Lord will receive glory.
* 강해) 다음은 은혜의 해와 심판의 날을 전파해서 모든 슬픈 자를 위로하되 화관을 주며 희락의 기름을 주며 찬송의 옷을 입혀 영광을 누리게 하는 역사입니다.
이것이 우리가 전할 복음인 아름다운 소식이며 종말의 역사입니다. 주를 위해 고생하던 자가 영광을 받게 됩니다.

* Is.61:4~9. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vine dressers.
But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: you shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall you boast yourselves. For your shame you shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD has blessed.
* 사61:4~9. 그들은 오래 황폐하였던 곳을 다시 쌓을 것이며 예로부터 무너진 곳을 다시 일으킬 것이며 황폐한 성읍 곧 대대로 무너져 있던 것들을 중수할 것이며 외인은 서서 너희 양떼를 칠 것이요 이방 사람은 너희 농부와 포도원지기가 될 것이나 오직 너희는 여호와의 제사장이라 일컬음을 얻을 것이라 사람들이 너희를 우리 하나님의 봉사자라 할 것이며 너희가 열방의 재물을 먹으며 그들의 영광을 얻어 자랑할 것이며 너희가 수치 대신에 배나 얻으며 능욕 대신에 분깃을 인하여 즐거워할 것이라 그리하여 고토에서 배나 얻고 영영한 기쁨이 있으리라. 대저 나 여호와는 공의를 사랑하며 불의의 강탈을 미워하여 성실히 그들에게 갚아 주고 그들과 영영한 언약을 세울 것이라. 그 자손을 열방 중에, 그 후손을 만민 중에 알리리니 무릇 이를 보는 자가 그들은 여호와께 복 받은 자손이라 인정하리라.

* The explanation) This work is to create a beautiful new era enterprise that repairs the place that had been devastated. It is the work of recovering the Garden of Eden. They will serve the eastern people.
We are the king of Israel, and the Gentiles are servants to us.
The people of the Eastern white clothes are to be blessed descendants and the armed servants to be priests family. As we enter the new age, those who follow this gospel are those who serve us because they are people.
At that time, they will be offering our gifts to the countries of the world.
Shindoan means the city of the new kingdom and it will be glorified.
Until now, the mission of the priest has been to lead the devil's children into heaven by making them children of God, but now the mission of the priest is to lead the people to a new age by the mission of prophecy again. 
* 강해) 이 역사는 황폐되었던 곳을 수축하는 아름다운 새 시대의 기업을 이루게 하는 것입니다. 에덴동산을 회복하는 역사입니다. 동방 사람을 섬기게 됩니다.
우리가 이스라엘의 왕이 되며 이방인은 우리를 섬기는 종이 된다는 것입니다.
동방 백의민족이 복 받은 자손이 되며 말씀 무장한 종들이 제사장 족이 되는 것입니다. 새 시대 들어갈 때 이 복음 받고 따라온 자들은 백성이므로 우리를 섬기게 됩니다. 그때에 전 세계나라에서 예물을 우리나라로 바치게 될 것입니다.
신도안은 신 왕국의 도읍지란 뜻인데 영화롭게 될 것입니다. 지금까지 제사장의 사명은 마귀의 자녀를 하나님의 자녀삼아 천국으로 인도하는 것이지만 이제 제사장 사명은 다시 예언의 사명으로 새 시대로 백성을 인도하는 것입니다.

@ And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, say the LORD.(Is.66:20~21).
@ 나 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 자손이 예물을 깨끗한 그릇에 담아 여호와의 집에 드림 같이 그들이 너희 모든 형제를 열방에서 나의 성산 예루살렘으로 말과 수레와 교자와 노새와 약대에 태워다가 여호와께 예물로 드릴 것이요. 나는 그 중에서 택하여 제사장과 레위인을 삼으리라 여호와의 말이니라(사66:20~21).

* Is.61:10~11. I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorned herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brought forth her bud, and as the garden caused the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
* 사61:10~11. 내가 여호와로 인하여 크게 기뻐하며 내 영혼이 나의 하나님으로 인하여 즐거워하리니 이는 그가 구원의 옷으로 내게 입히시며 의의 겉옷으로 내게 더하심이 신랑이 사모를 쓰며 신부가 자기 보물로 단장함 같게 하셨음이라. 땅이 싹을 내며 동산이 거기 뿌린 것을 움돋게 함 같이 주 여호와께서 의와 찬송을 열방 앞에 발생하게 하시리라.

* The explanation) To receive such a corporation(kingship) is to be fully adorned as a person who is saved, and to fulfill the perfect age as a person to receive the Lord. Transformative saint homes are the most glorious. It is extremely glorious and gives you the kingship of glory.
As a bride adorned, we will meet the Lord as accomplish a new age.
It is only the candlestick church where the bride adorned is appointed to ascend and change in the clouds. There must be a fruit of beautiful faith, and a bride qualification is a servant to receive the throne and a servant to awaken a sleeping soul. The righteousness of God is love that wants to give to be perfect, and the praise of Jehovah is a new song that judges the world and forms a new era.
* 강해) 이와 같은 기업(왕권)을 받는 것은 구원을 받은 자로써 완전 단장을 하고 주님을 맞이할 자로써 완전한 시대를 이루는 것입니다. 변화성도 가정이 가장 영화롭게 되는 것입니다. 극도로 영화로운 일인데 영광의 왕권을 주십니다. 신부단장으로 주님 맞이할 자로 새 시대를 이룬다는 것입니다. 구름타고 변화 승천할 신부단장을 하는 곳은 촛대교회뿐입니다. 아름다운 신앙의 열매가 있어야 하며 신부자격은 왕권 받을 종이며 잠든 영혼을 깨우치는 종입니다.
  하나님의 의는 완전한 것을 주고 싶은 사랑이며 여호와의 찬송은 세상을 심판하고 새 시대를 이루는 새 노래입니다. 

* He taught that God, through Christ, achieves perfect personality, while at the same time he gives the perfect enterprise the most glorious.
* 하나님께서 그리스도를 통하여 완전한 인격을 이루어 주는 동시에 완전한 기업을 주시되 가장 영화롭게 해 주신다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.