• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

147. 62 chapter(1). God's zeal for Zion, new name, Hephzibah, the Beul…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-07-18 07:16 조회1,131회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 147. 62 chapter(1). God's zeal for Zion, new name, Hephzibah, the Beulah.(Is.62:1-5)
이사야 변론 증거 147. 62장(1). 시온을 위한 하나님의 열심, 헵시바, 뿔라(사62:1~5)

# A new name, Hephzibah, Beulah, a restless, cast up the highway, a holy people
# 새 이름, 헵시바, 쁄라, 쉬지 못하게 하심, 대로를 수축, 거룩한 백성 #

This chapter, like chapter 61, means that Jehovah's zeal will be in fulfilling a new age by preaching the Gospel.
본 장은 61장과 같이 복음을 전하여 새 시대를 이루는 데는 여호와의 열심으로 된다는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 11. Behold, the LORD has proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say you to the daughter of Zion, Behold, your salvation came; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
* 요절: 11절. 여호와께서 땅 끝까지 반포하시되 너희는 딸 시온에게 이르라 보라 네 구원이 임하느니라. 보라 상급이 그에게 있고 보응이 그 앞에 있느니라. 하셨느니라.

* The explanation) In order for God to lead the people to a new age, they will be lift up signs for the people, and they will be delivered to the ends of the earth for salvation and reward.
* 강해) 하나님께서 백성을 새 시대로 인도하는 데는 만민을 위하여 기호를 들게 하고 땅 끝까지 반포해서 구원을 얻게 하는 동시에 상급을 주시는 것입니다.

* Is.62:1~3. For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burned. And the Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory: and you shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
You shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
* 사62:1~3. 나는 시온의 공의가 빛 같이, 예루살렘의 구원이 횃불 같이 나타나도록 시온을 위하여 잠잠하지 아니하며 예루살렘을 위하여 쉬지 아니할 것인즉 열방이 네 공의를, 열 왕이 다 네 영광을 볼 것이요 너는 여호와의 입으로 정하실 새 이름으로 일컬음이 될 것이며 너는 또 여호와의 손의 아름다운 면류관, 네 하나님의 손의 왕관이 될 것이라.
* The explanation) It is the Jehovah's zeal to fulfill the new age by preaching the gospel. The purpose is to earn a new name and receive a crown by working for a full light work.
He gives a new name to the people of the East and uses put up the crown as a new name. Every servant who receives the kingship gives a new name. As a new name, it must be personality, the opposite test comes.    We need to do our best to achieve the new name.
It will not be accepted as a new name, the exam will come. Brother John the Apostle not use to Boanerages(Son of the Thunder, the Thunder son), even if received the name. Your word delivered like the sunshine and comes. 
* 강해) 복음을 전하여 새 시대를 이루는 데는 여호와의 열심으로 된다는 것인데 사람을 들어 쓰되 완전한 빛의 역사를 하도록 역사해서 새로운 이름을 받고 왕관을 받기까지 목적을 둡니다.
동방 사람에게 새 이름을 주어서 새 이름대로 왕관을 쓰게 하십니다. 왕권을 받을 종에게는 모두 새 이름을 주십니다. 새 이름대로 꼭 인격이 되어야 하는데 꼭 이름과 반대되는 시험이 옵니다. 새 이름대로 이루기 위해 전심전력을 다해야 합니다.
새 이름대로 인정 못 받게 시험이 오게 됩니다. 사도 요한 형제는 보아너게(우뢰의 아들, 뢰자)이름 받고도 안 썼습니다. 당신의 말씀을 햇빛같이 전하고 오십니다.

& Because they are the ones who show the light of righteousness and          the torch of salvation.(1~2)       
  & 공의의 빛과 구원의 횃불을 나타나는 자가 되므로(1~2).

The transforming saints who will receive the Lord of the Second Coming must be the ones who reveal the truth of the judgment plummet.
Until now, Christianity has revealed the truth in which the soul is saved, but in the day of wrath the spirit and the flesh to be saved have not revealed the truth.
In the day of wrath, the spirit and the flesh, as well as the truth to be saved, will be witness to clearly the changing saints who will meet the Lord of the Second Coming, but will awaken the nations.
Even if there is a mission, it is not possible for a person to change saint confuse the truth of the end.
Because when the transformed saint works, it is time to cover the whole earth with darkness, so you have to lift up clearly the torch of salvation. Therefore, a man who elevates the light of righteousness and the torch of salvation can meet the Lord of the Second Coming.
재림의 주를 영접할 변화성도는 심판의 다림줄의 진리가 되는 말씀을 밝히는 자가 되어야 합니다. 지금까지 기독교가 영혼이 구원받는 진리를 밝혔으나 진노의 날에 영과 육이 아울러 구원을 받는 진리는 밝히지 못했던 것입니다.
진노의 날에 영, 육이 아울러 구원받는 진리는 재림의 주를 맞이할  변화성도들이 밝히 증거 하되 열방을 깨우치게 됩니다. 아무리 사명이 있다하여도 종말의 진리를 혼선시키는 자는 변화성도가 될 수 없는 것입니다.
왜냐하면 변화성도가 역사 할 때에는 흑암이 온 땅을 덮을 때이므로 구원의 횃불을 밝히 들어야 하기 때문입니다. 그러므로 공의의 빛과 구원의 횃불을 높이 드는 자라야 재림의 주를 맞이할 수 있는 것입니다.

& One who can be the crown person.(3).
  & 왕관을 받을 자가 되므로(3).

Anyone who can be a crown person will be called to a new name and will receive a crown according to that new name.
A new name is a name given to as a mission. Therefore, when we are loyal to our mission, we are given the crown and at the same time the new name is called the most glorious name.
To become a crown we must be fully appreciated by God. Recognition means that you are enthusiastically working for your mission so that you will be placed in the rank of kings.
누구든지 왕관을 받을 수 있는 자가 되어야만 새 이름을 불러주게 되고, 그 새 이름에 따라서 왕관을 받게 되는 것입니다.
새 이름이라는 것은 사명에 따라서 주는 이름입니다. 그러므로 사명에 충성을 다할 때에 왕관을 주는 동시에 새 이름을 부르게 된 것은 가장 영화롭게 되는 이름이기 때문입니다.
우리가 왕관을 받는 사람이 되려면 하나님께 완전히 인정을 받는 자가 되어야 합니다. 인정이라는 것은 맡은 사명을 하기 위하여 열심 있게 쉬지 않고 일했기 때문에 왕권 반열에 들게 하는 것입니다.

@ For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called you by your name: I have surnamed you, though you have not known me.
@ 내가 나의 종 야곱, 나의 택한 이스라엘을 위하여 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 너는 나를 알지 못하였을지라도 나는 네게 칭호를 주었노라(사45:4) 
That's what I'm going to tell you, and I'm going to give you a little bit of a @ He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcame will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that received it.(Rev.2:17)
@ 귀 있는 자는 성령이 교회들에게 하시는 말씀을 들을찌어다 이기는 그에게는 내가 감추었던 만나를 주고 또 흰 돌을 줄 터인데 그 돌 위에 새 이름을 기록한 것이 있나니 받는자 밖에는 그 이름을 알 사람이 없느니라(계2:17)

* Is.62:4~5. You shall no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall your land any more be termed Desolate: but you shall be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighted in you, and your land shall be married. For as a young man married a virgin, so shall your sons marry you: and as the bridegroom rejoiced over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.
* 사62:4~5. 다시는 너를 버리운 자라 칭하지 아니하며 다시는 네 땅을 황무지라 칭하지 아니하고 오직 너를 헵시바라 하며 네 땅을 쁄라라 하리니 이는 여호와께서 너를 기뻐하실 것이며 네 땅이 결혼한바가 될 것임이라. 마치 청년이 처녀와 결혼함 같이 네 아들들이 너를 취하겠고 신랑이 신부를 기뻐함 같이 네 하나님이 너를 기뻐하시리라.

* The explanation) God works in this way because the bridegroom loves the one who has chosen the bride and has chosen to rejoice. When you put 0n a crown, your country will be blessed from then on, our country becomes a very bright country when it comes to kingship
It is as if a foreigner is married to a Korean person. It is a perfect mission combination. The people of the East are pleased with God as the bridegroom rejoices in the bride. The great servant has been recognized as ① intention solid ② honesty ③ humility ④ obedience ⑤ donation ⑥ prayer ⑦ sermon. We recognize sermons as legitimate sermons. The representative servant knows how delightful God is.
But the servant of God will can not rest. Your land will not be called the wasteland, and marriage must be done agree, so that God must be with you and with you. Therefore, he continues to try to see the new person who gave the new name. If you do not participate in the Eastern work of God, you are not the king. It is Hephzibah (I will not throw do it again) after I have entrusted my mission to it.
He said that the marriage of perfect and united ministry was married, and that the helping hand mentioned in Genesis was not merely to refer to the spouse, but to fulfill the united ministry flaws that helped to help God's appointed minister. Beulah means to be the master, to marry, and to Hephzibah my joy is with him. It means.
The representative servant is that God is very pleased, and the end servant implies that the relationship with the representative servant should be a mission union like a married marriage.
* 강해) 하나님께서 이와 같이 역사하는 것은 신랑이 신부를 맞이하여 기뻐함같이 택한 자를 사랑하시기 때문입니다. 왕관을 쓰게 될 때 가서는 그때부터 네 땅이 복을 받으리라는 우리나라는 왕권이 오면 아주 빛나는 나라가 됩니다.
마치 외국 사람은 우리나라 사람한테 장가든다는 것입니다. 완전한 사명 결합입니다. 동방 사람은 신랑이 신부를 기뻐함 같이 하나님께서 기뻐하십니다. 대 종님이 인정받은 것은 ① 심지 견고 ② 정직 ③ 겸손 ④ 순종 ⑤ 성금 ⑥ 기도 ⑦ 설교. 설교를 합법적인 설교로 인정합니다. 대표 종은 하나님께서 얼마나 기뻐하는 지는 영계가 깊은 사람은 좀 알 수 있습니다.
그런데 하나님께서 기뻐하는 종은 쉬지 못하게 됩니다. 네 땅을 황무지라 칭하지 않겠으며 결혼은 의합 되어야 하므로 하나님께서는 너와 나와도 의합 되어야 한다는 것입니다. 그러므로 새 이름 준 사람에게 자꾸 시련시켜 보고 가만히 두고 보십니다. 하나님께서 하시는 동방역사에 가담 안 하면 왕이 안 됩니다. 사명을 맡겼다가 감당해서 받아야 헵시바(다시 안 버린다)입니다.
온전하고 의합 된 사명결합을 결혼한다는 것으로 말씀한 것이고 이것이 창세기에서 언급한 돕는 배필은 배우자만 지칭한 것이 아니고 하나님께서 세우신 사명자를 도우라는 것으로 돕는 배필같이 의합 된 사명 결함을 이루라는 것을 말씀하신 것입니다. 쁄라는 주인이 되다, 결혼 하다.라는 뜻이고, 헵시바는 나의 기쁨이 그에게 있다. 라는 뜻입니다. 대표적인 종은 하나님께서 아주 기뻐한다는 것이고, 말세 종은 대표 종과의 관계가 의합 된 결혼 같이 사명 결합을 이루어야 한다는 뜻이 내포 된 것입니다.

& God will be pleased person.(4-5).   
  & 하나님께서 기뻐하는 자가 되므로(4~5).

Anyone who does his work with a steadfast commitment to God's work is pleased with God, and the bridegroom is pleased with his bride.
Because God's want will is done. God has set him up as an agent when he commits his mission to achieve the kingdom.
Therefore, God's will is fulfilled when the person in charge of the mission fulfills his allegiance, so God is pleased with him.

누구든지 하나님께서 맡기신 일에 충성을 다하여 쉬지 않고 일하는 사람이라면 하나님께서 기뻐하시되 신랑이 신부를 기뻐하는 것과 같이 기뻐하시는 것입니다.
왜냐하면 하나님이 원하는 뜻이 이루어지기 때문입니다. 하나님께서는 왕국을 이루기 위해서 사명을 맡기실 때에 그 사람을 대행자로 세우신 것입니다.
그러므로 사명을 맡은 자가 충성을 다할 때에 하나님의 뜻이 이루어지게 되므로 하나님께서는 그 사람을 기뻐하시는 것입니다. 

@ And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.(Gen.2:18).
@ 여호와 하나님이 가라사대 사람의 독처하는 것이 좋지 못하니 내가 그를 위하여 돕는 배필을 지으리라 하시니라(창2:18).

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.