• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

151. 65 chapter(1). Revenge and New Age, Sacred mountain Blessing.(Is.…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-08-02 09:30 조회1,174회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah pleading 151. 65 chapter(1). Revenge and New Age, Sacred mountain Blessing.(Is.65:1-9)
이사야 변론 증거 151. 65장(1). 보응과 새 시대, 성산 축복(사65:1~9)

# The Gentiles are called, Eat pork and abominable food, Glorify grapes,    Fail in tribulation, Give a new name, Seek blessing of the God of truth,  The new heaven and the new earth, the same as the tree's limit, No harm 
# 이방이 부름을 받음, 돼지고기와 가증한 것을 먹음, 극상품 포도를 아낌, 환란에 망함, 새 이름을 주심, 진리의 하나님께 복을 구해야 함, 새 하늘과 새 땅, 나무의 수한과 같음, 해함이 없음 #

This chapter teaches the blessings of the new age by lift up to those who will be punished and those who will be blessed when the day of wrath such as chapter 64 comes.
본 장은 64장과 같은 진노의 날이 올 때에 형벌을 받을 자와 축복을 받을 사람을 들어서 새 시대의 축복을 가르친 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 16. That he who blessed himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that swore in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
* 요절: 16절. 이러므로 땅에서 자기를 위하여 복을 구하는 자는 진리의 하나님을 향하여 복을 구할 것이요 땅에서 맹세하는 자는 진리의 하나님으로 맹세하리니 이는 이전 환난이 잊어졌고 내 눈앞에 숨겨졌음이니라.

* The explanation) Therefore, those who seek blessing will seek the blessing of the God of truth, for there is a response that works according to truth.
We must obey the truth of the times to the God of truth.
* 강해) 이러므로 복을 구하는 자는 진리의 하나님께 복을 구할 것이니 이것은 진리대로 역사하는 응답이 있기 때문입니다.
진리의 하나님께 시대적인 진리에 순종해야 합니다.

* Is.65:1~2. I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
* 사65:1~2. 나는 나를 구하지 아니하던 자에게 물음을 받았으며 나를 찾지 아니하던 자에게 찾아냄이 되었으며 내 이름을 부르지 아니하던 나라에게 내가 여기 있노라 내가 여기 있노라 하였노라. 내가 종일 손을 펴서 자기 생각을 좇아 불선한 길을 행하는 패역한 백성들을 불렀나니

* The explanation) No matter how you have been called by God and become your people, you are a rebellious people who do evil.
Until this day we are a people of the Gentiles who did not know God and did not know Jesus, but God called us. At first, the person who was so good became an increasingly rebellious people. It is time for faith to derail.
* 강해) 아무리 하나님의 부르심을 받고 주의 백성이 되었다 하여도 불선한 길을 행하는 자는 패역한 백성이라는 것입니다. 이날까지 우리가 하나님을 알지도 못했고 예수님을 알지도 못한 이방 백성인데 하나님이 우리를 불렀습니다. 처음에는 그렇게 좋다던 자가 점점 패역한 백성이 되었습니다. 믿음이 탈선된 때입니다.

* Is.65:3~5. A people that provoked me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificed in gardens, and burned incense upon altars of brick;
Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say, Stand by yourself, come not near to me; for I am holier than you. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burned all the day.
* 사65:3~5. 곧 동산에서 제사하며 벽돌 위에서 분향하여 내 앞에서 항상 내 노를 일으키는 백성이라. 그들이 무덤 사이에 앉으며 은밀한 처소에서 지내며 돼지고기를 먹으며 가증한 물건의 국을 그릇에 담으면서 사람에게 이르기를 너는 네 자리에 섰고 내게 가까이 하지 말라 나는 너보다 거룩함이니라 하나니 이런 자들은 내 코의 연기요 종일 타는 불이로다.

* The explanation) These are the people who sacrifice to God, but cause the anger of God. They are those who pollute themselves with filthy food and are holy themselves and know half-hearted God. They look at worship oppose that God is going to a new age.
At the time of events or social gatherings, people who eat pork and oppose the end servant and eating dog meat and do not eat, those who call heresy will perish. Is it not right to say our country because it is a people who like to eat pork.
Jews do not breed even pigs, and our country imports from 50 countries. In the book of Acts, It was mentioned several times to keep away the sacrifices of idols, throat killings and blood.
So the soul-savior is fine, but the saints who rise up in the clouds must not eat these things and avoid them.
* 강해) 이들은 하나님께 제사를 드리지만 하나님의 노를 일으키는 백성이니 더러운 식물로 몸을 더럽히면서 스스로 거룩하다 하면서 하나님을 만홀히 아는 자들입니다. 예배를 보면서 하나님께서 새 시대 간다는 것 반대합니다.
행사 때나 친목회 때에 돼지고기 먹으면서 말세 종을 반대하고 개고기 먹기를 좋아 하며 안 먹는다고 이단이라 하는 자들은 망한다는 것입니다. 돼지고기 먹기 좋아하는 민족이니 우리나라를 말한 것이 안 맞습니까.
유대인은 돼지도 안 기르는데 우리나라는 50개국 가까운 나라에서 수입한다는 것입니다. 사도행전에 보면 우상의 제물과 목메어 죽인 것과 피를 멀리하라고 몇 차례나 언급 하였습니다. 그러니 영혼 구원 받는 사람을 괜찮지만 구름타고 올라 갈 변화성도는 이러한 것들을 반드시 먹지 말고 피해야 합니다.

* Is.65:6~7. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
* 사65:6~7. 보라 이것이 내 앞에 기록되었으니 내가 잠잠치 아니하고 반드시 보응하되 그들의 품에 보응할 찌라. 너희의 죄악과 너희 열조의 죄악을 함께 하리니 그들이 산 위에서 분향하며 작은 산 위에서 나를 능욕하였음이라 그러므로 내가 먼저 그 행위를 헤아리고 그 품에 보응하리라 여호와가 말하였느니라.

* The explanation) God will reward you according to what you have written word. They can not remain in the day of wrath except by those who keep the word. Those who eat dirty meat on the day of judgment and have done something bad will die as they can not according to word.
Those who do lewd perversions and who do not need a work of change saint. 
* 강해) 하나님은 기록한 말씀대로 보응을 내릴 것이니 말씀대로 지키는 자 외에는 진노의 날에 남을 수 없다는 것입니다. 심판 날에 더러운 고기를 먹고 불선한 일을 한 자는 말씀대로 할 수 없이 죽인다는 것입니다.
음란 패역한 일을 하며 변화성도 역사는 아무 필요가 없다는 자들입니다.

& You must have sanctification in your body.(1-7).
  & 몸에 성결을 가져야 됩니다.(1-7).
Even though he was called in the age of grace, he who profaned himself must surely perish in the day of wrath.
If this body dies and goes to the earth and the soul goes to heaven, the soul will be saved even if it dies immediately after being regenerated.
This body will be left alive in the day of wrath go into new age and will eat pork or abominable things It is God's commandment that his body can not remain in the day of wrath.(5-6).
For when this body is to receive the blessings of the holy mountain, there must be complete sanctification in the body. If a person is unknowing and laughing at this word, he will be ruined without forgiveness.(4-5).
God has done just as it has been said that if you eat one fruit of the good and the bad, you die. How can you see lightly that if you defile yourselves on the day of wrath, you will be destroyed. You must be legitimate to do this. Everyone will be able not to eat pork and abominations when they are blessed to become eternal bodies.
God always demands holiness. When you save your soul, you ask for holiness in your heart, and when you save your body, you ask for the sanctification of your body.
아무리 은혜 시대에 부르심을 받았다 하여도 몸을 더럽히는 자는 반드시 진노의 날에 망할 것을 가르쳤습니다.
이 몸이 죽어서 흙에 가고 영혼이 천당에 간다는 것은 중생 받는 즉시에 죽어도 그 영혼이 구원을 받는 거요, 이 몸이 살아서 진노의 날에 남은 자가 되어 새 시대에 가는 데는 돼지고기나 가증한 물건을 먹으면 그 몸이 진노의 날에 남을 수가 없다는 것이 하나님의 계명입니다.(5-6).
왜냐하면 이 몸이 성산의 축복을 받게 될 때는 몸에 완전 성결이 있어야 되기 때문입니다. 만일 어떤 사람이 이 말씀을 등한히 알고 비웃는 자라면 용서 없이 망한다는 것입니다.(4-5).
하나님은 선악과 하나를 먹으면 죽는다는 법도 그대로 시행하셨는데 진노의 날에 몸을 더럽히면 망한다는 것을 어찌 경홀히 볼 수 있는가. 이렇게 되는 것을 합법적으로 보아야 합니다. 누구든지 그 몸이 영생할 몸이 되는 축복을 받을 때 돼지고기나 가증한 물건을 먹을 수 없는 일이 있게 될 것입니다.
하나님은 언제나 성결을 요구하십니다. 영혼을 구원할 때는 마음에 성결을 요구하시고 몸을 구원할 때는 몸의 성결을 요구하기 때문입니다.

* Is.65:8-9. Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all. And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
* 사65:8~9. 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 포도송이에는 즙이 있으므로 혹이 말하기를 그것을 상하지 말라 거기 복이 있느니라. 하나니 나도 내 종들을 위하여 그같이 행하여 다 멸하지 아니하고 내가 야곱 중에서 씨를 내며 유다 중에서 나의 산들을 기업으로 얻을 자를 내리니 나의 택한 자가 이를 기업으로 얻을 것이요 나의 종들이 거기 거할 것이라.

* The explanation) The servant whose fruit is perfect even in the day of wrath will not destroy it, but will receive the sacred mountain as a corporation. Just as grape clusters of supreme grapes are preserved, God also protects true servants, sending them to a new age and receiving kingship.
* 강해) 아무리 진노의 날이라도 완전한 열매가 있는 종은 멸하지 않고 성산을 기업으로 받게 하십니다. 극상품 포도송이를 아끼듯이 하나님께서도 참된 종을 보호해서 새 시대를 보내고 왕권을 받게 한다는 것입니다.

& The judgment will come whether the true grape has juice or not.(8).
  & 참 포도에 즙이 있느냐 없느냐 하는데서 판결이 올 것입니다(8).

It is like saying that even a servant who has received his sincere milk is judged as having or not having the juice required by his master, as in John.15:2. It is like saying that the branches that bear no fruits are removed and the branches that bear fruits are made to bear more fruit.
It is the duty of the branch to receive the juice rightly. Juice means that the taste should not change. No matter how grapes look like grapes, if they taste wild grapes, they will be angered (Is.5:4). This means that the essence should not change.
Essence speaks of the mystery of God's Word. Some say the word of God, but if it changes the nature of the Word of God, it will become an wild grape. We must be of the same quality as the master and the servant.
The master loves others very much and sends them to help him. If the servant has a heart to harm him, this servant will receive unacceptable punishment.
If you are leave from ideology, center mind, and conscience, which is the essence of Christianity, this is what we call wild grape.
우리는 진액을 같이 받은 종이라도 주인이 요구하는 즙이 있느냐 없느냐 하는 것으로서 판결 받는 것은 요15:2과 같이 되는 것이니 과실을 맺지 않은 가지는 제하여 버리고 과실을 맺는 가지는 과실을 더 맺게 한다는 말씀과 같습니다.
가지가 진액을 받는 것은 즙을 바로 내어야 할 의무가 있는 것입니다. 즙이라는 것은 맛이 변하지 않아야 된다는 것입니다. 아무리 모양은 포도 같으나 들 포도 맛이 된다면 진노를 받을 것입니다(사5:4). 이것은 본질이 변하지 않아야 된다는 것입니다.
본질이라는 것은 하나님의 말씀의 본 비밀을 말한 것입니다. 어떤 종이 하나님의 말씀을 전하지만 하나님 말씀의 본질을 변하게 한다면 이것은 개포도가 될 것입니다. 우리는 종이라 하는 사람은 주인과 종과의 질이 같아야 될 것입니다. 주인은 남을 극히 사랑해서 그 사람을 돕기 위하여 보내는데 그 종이 그 사람을 해치는 마음이 있다면 이 종은 용납할 수 없는 처벌을 받을 것입니다.
근본적인 기독교의 본질인 사상, 중심, 양심에서 벗어난다면 이것은 개포도라 하는 것입니다.

& We must bear fruit complete.(8-9).   
  & 완전한 열매를 맺어야 합니다.(8-9).

Soul salvation is received immediately upon repentance, and the blessings of the sacred mountain are received when we believe and obey addition and subtraction the words of prophecy.
Just as the grapes do not change their taste, they will obey the word of truth without losing their taste, and they will receive the blessings of the sacred mountain, which is fulfilled by the Word.
In other words, even though Adam and Eve are children of God, they have been deprived of the blessing of Eden because they have not obeyed the Word, but the spirit has been saved, and the blessings of the holy mountain can not be as much as soul salvation, They will have to obey the words that they will enter into the sacred mountain.
No matter how God's children do not believe in Noah's ark, they have not received the salvation of the flesh, and even when the world is destroyed and a new age comes to the holy mountain, just as Noah's family has received salvation, Only obedient it word will enter.
In this age, the Ark is a candlestick church.
영혼 구원은 회개하는 즉시에 받는 거요, 성산의 축복은 예언의 말씀을 가감 없이 믿고 순종할 때에 받는 것입니다. 그러니 극상 포도가 맛이 변치 않듯이 진리의 말씀에 맛을 잃지 않고 말씀 그대로 순종하는 자라야 말씀 그대로 이루어지는 성산 축복을 받게 될 것입니다.
다시 말하면 아무리 아담 하와가 하나님의 자녀이지만 그 말씀을 순종치 않으므로 에덴 축복을 빼앗겼고, 그 영은 구원을 받은 거와 같이 성산의 축복은 영혼 구원의 정도 사람으로는 될 수 없고 그 몸이 완전 축복을 받아 성산에 들어가게 하는 말씀을 순종해야만 될 것입니다.
아무리 하나님의 자녀라도 노아의 방주를 믿지 않을 때에 육의 구원을 받지 못하였고 하나님의 자녀 중에서도 노아의 가정만 육의 구원을 받은 거와 같이 세계 인류가 전멸되고 성산에 새로운 시대가 올 때도 그 말씀에 순종하는 자만이 들어갈 것입니다. 이 시대에 방주가 촛대교회입니다.

& About the remaining servants in the day of disaster 
& 재앙의 날에 남은 종에 대하여

1) The work of Jehovah's prophecy, the mystery of which all is known, is the work of a servant who remains in the day of disaster. For all the prophecies of God are the aim of a new age, and they are use in a work of living and avoiding disasters, and those who go to a new age know all the mysteries of God's prophecy.
1) 여호와의 예언인 비밀이 전부 알려지고 이루어지는 역사가 재앙의 날에 남은 종의 역사입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님의 모든 예언은 새 시대를 이루는 것이 목적이니 살아서 재앙을 피하고 새 시대에 가는 사람이 하나님의 예언의 비밀을 다 알게 되고 다 이루어지는 역사에 씌여지게 됩니다.

2) The work is the work of the remaining servants, with all the wishes of all historic bloody servants being fully fulfilled. Because all the servants are unable to complete the work of the new era and their bodies have collapsed, the prayers of their wishes come to the remnant of the remaining because they are made through the remnant servants of the purpose,
2) 모든 역사적인 피 흘린 종들의 소원이 완전히 이루어지는 역사가 남은 종의 역사입니다. 왜냐하면 모든 종들은 새 시대를 이루는 역사에 완전히 끝을 맺지 못하고 그들의 몸은 쓰러졌기 때문에 그들이 기도하던 목적, 전하던 목적, 이것이 남은 종을 통하여 이루어지기 때문에 그들의 소원의 기도가 남은 종에게 내립니다.

3) All the words of the Bible are not meant for the salvation of the Spirit, but the salvation for the spirit and flesh, the blessing of the new world. Therefore, the remaining servants of the work are strong seven times in the past, because they are delivered to them, saying that God will work to save the body, because they are saved for the purpose of the Word.
3) 성경의 모든 말씀은 영의 구원을 목적한 것이 아니고 영광 육이 아울러서 새땅 축복을 받는 것이 목적입니다. 그러니 재앙 중의 남은 종들이 그 말씀의 목적에 끝을 맺는 구원을 받기 때문에 하나님께서 그 몸이 구원받도록 역사하겠다는 말씀이 그들에게 이루 어지기 때문에 과거 시대보다 역사가 칠 배나 강하다는 것입니다.

@ Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.(Is.24:6).
@ 그러므로 저주가 땅을 삼켰고 그 중에 거하는 자들이 정죄함을 당하였고 땅의 거민이 불타서 남은 자가 적으며(사24:6).
@ One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill.(Is.30:17).
@ 한 사람이 꾸짖은즉 천 사람이 도망하겠고 다섯이 꾸짖은즉 너희가 다 도망하고 너희 남은 자는 겨우 산꼭대기의 깃대 같겠고 영 위의 기호 같으리라 하셨느니라(사30:17).

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.