• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

152. 65 chapter(2). Revenge and New Age, Sacred mountain Blessing.(Is.…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-08-05 07:09 조회1,112회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah pleading 152. 65 chapter(2). Revenge and New Age, Sacred mountain Blessing.(Is.65:10-15)
이사야 변론 증거 152. 65장(2). 보응과 새 시대, 성산 축복(사65:10~15)

# The Gentiles are called, Eat pork and abominable food, Glorify grapes,    Fail in tribulation, Give a new name, Seek blessing of the God of truth,  The new heaven and the new earth, the same as the tree's limit, No harm 
# 이방이 부름을 받음, 돼지고기와 가증한 것을 먹음, 극상품 포도를 아낌, 환란에 망함, 새 이름을 주심, 진리의 하나님께 복을 구해야 함, 새 하늘과 새 땅, 나무의 수한과 같음, 해함이 없음 #

This chapter teaches the blessings of the new age by lift up to those who will be punished and those who will be blessed when the day of wrath such as chapter 64 comes.
본 장은 64장과 같은 진노의 날이 올 때에 형벌을 받을 자와 축복을 받을 사람을 들어서 새 시대의 축복을 가르친 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 16. That he who blessed himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that swore in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
* 요절: 16절. 이러므로 땅에서 자기를 위하여 복을 구하는 자는 진리의 하나님을 향하여 복을 구할 것이요 땅에서 맹세하는 자는 진리의 하나님으로 맹세하리니 이는 이전 환난이 잊어졌고 내 눈앞에 숨겨졌음이니라.

* The explanation) Therefore, those who seek blessing will seek the blessing of the God of truth, for there is a response that works according to truth.
We must obey the truth of the times to the God of truth.
* 강해) 이러므로 복을 구하는 자는 진리의 하나님께 복을 구할 것이니 이것은 진리대로 역사하는 응답이 있기 때문입니다.
진리의 하나님께 시대적인 진리에 순종해야 합니다.

* Is.65:10~12. And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. Therefore will I number you to the sword, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, you did not answer; when I spake, you did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
* 사65:10~12. 사론은 양떼의 우리가 되겠고 아골 골짜기는 소떼의 눕는 곳이 되어 나를 찾은 내 백성의 소유가 되려니와 오직 나 여호와를 버리며 나의 성산을 잊고 갓에게 상을 베풀어 놓으며 므니에게 섞은 술을 가득히 붓는 너희여 내가 너희를 칼에 붙일 것인즉 다 구푸리고 살륙을 당하리니 이는 내가 불러도 너희가 대답지 아니하며 내가 말하여도 듣지 아니하고 나의 눈에 악을 행하였으며 나의 즐겨하지 아니하는 일을 택하였음이니라.

* The explanation) But all who do not obey God's word and do not believe in the blessings of the sacred mountain are all slaughtered by the sword of their enemies. This is because they have committed a derailed mistake of letting the human being carry it rather than the Word of God.
The person who disagrees with this truth and does not want to listen to the blessings of the sacred mountain is a family that is annihilated. Drinking a mixed drink is a fate that is in heaven. Those who live in a new age do not trust the truth and do not obey the truth.
An idol worshiper will die in tribulation.
* 강해) 그러나 하나님의 말씀을 순종치 않고 성산의 축복을 믿지 않는 자는 다 원수의 칼에 살육을 당한다는 것입니다. 이들은 하나님 말씀보다도 사람의 운수에 맡긴다는 탈선된 과오를 범했기 때문입니다.
이 진리 반대하고 성산 축복을 듣기 싫어하는 사람은 가족전멸을 당한다는 말입니다. 섞은 술을 마신다는 것은 운명은 재천이다 하면서 살아 새 시대가는 진리를 안 믿고 진리를 순종치 않는 자들입니다. 우상 숭배자는 환란에 죽게 됩니다.

& There is a verdict on whether you want to longing the sacred mountain    or forget it.(9-11)
& 성산을 사모하느냐 잊었느냐 하는데서 판결이 납니다(9-11).

It is the blessing of the sacred mountain that God wants to give to the      degenerate age servant.
The person who has fallen to the realism that has forgotten this and entrusted it to the destiny of the world even though the time has come to enter the sacred mountain of the new age is attached to the sword.
In other words, the servant who denies the idea and purpose of entering the Sabbath Sanctuary mountain when he is alive when he comes, will be put into the hands of his enemies. he can not give it to anyone who neglects the blessing of giving me even if they seek God.
To be more specific, it is an act of denial to die and to go to heaven, but to live and live the blessing of the sacred mountain.
Therefore, it is the same meaning as Rev.22:18-19 that when you hear the words of the prophets if it add and hear them if It subtraction, they will not go to the holy city.
하나님께서 말세 종에게 주고자 하는 것은 성산의 축복입니다. 살아서 새 시대의 성산을 들어가야 할 시대가 왔는데도 불구하고 이것을 오히려 잊고 세상 인간 운명에 맡기는 그 현실주의에 떨어진 자는 칼에다 붙인다는 것입니다.
다시 말하면 심판기가 올 때에 살아서 안식 성산에 들어간다는 그 사상과 목적을 부인하는 종은 원수의 손에 맡기겠다는 것입니다. 아무리 하나님을 찾는다 하여도 주시겠다는 축복을 등한히 하는 사람에게 줄 수가 없다는 것입니다.
자세히 말하자면 죽어서 천당을 가는 것은 시인하면서도 살아서 성산의 축복을 받는 것은 부인하는 행동이라고 볼 수 있습니다. 그러므로 예언서의 말씀을 듣고도 가하면 재앙을 받고 감하면 거룩한 도성에 못 간다는 계22장18-19과 같은 의미가 있는 것입니다.

& Choosing what God does not want.(12).       
  & 하나님이 원치 않는 일을 택하는 일.(12).

It is always the responsibility of the servant to obey only what the master enjoys. For a servant is not his own body, but his master's, and his master does not have to be in the house unless he can only do what he enjoys.
God enjoys loving life with great love. God is pleased that He loves flocks in their tribulations, not to die, but to live and lead them to the sacred mountain. It is evil not to be pleased with them, nor to answer, nor to answer, nor to hear. Therefore, to be blessed servants, blessings will only come to those who obey the will of God in the times and sacrifice their lives and obey to accomplish what God requires.
In other words, when the age of the law is over and the age of grace is coming, Paul thought that "I will not persecute me unless I tell the cross and the resurrection, and I will be angry unless I preach the gospel."
In this way, the servant of the end of the world is hardly possible to call it a true grape bunch unless it is a life of apostolic martyrdom when the last days' secrets are transmitted.
종이라는 것은 언제나 주인이 즐거워하는 일만을 순종할 책임이 있다는 것입니다.
왜냐하면 종은 자기 몸이 자기 것이 아니요, 주인의 것이니 주인이 즐거워하는 일만을 하지 못하면 그 집에 있을 필요가 없다는 것입니다.
하나님께서는 인생을 극진히 사랑하기를 즐기는 것입니다. 환난 중에 양떼를 사랑해서 죽지 않고 살아서 성산에 가도록 인도하는 것을 하나님께서는 즐거워하시는데 이말 자체를 기뻐하지 않을 뿐만 아니라 불러도 대답도 없고 듣지도 않으니 이것을 악이라는 것입니다.
그러므로 복된 종이 되려면 시대적인 하나님의 뜻을 순종해서 하나님께서 요구하는 것을 이루기 위하여 목숨을 희생하고 순종하는 자에게만 축복이 올 것입니다.
다시 말하자면 율법시대가 지나고 은혜시대가 올 때 바울은 “십자가와 부활을 전하지 않으면 내게 핍박이 없을 것이라고 말하면서 나는 복음을 전하지 않으면 내게 화가 미치리라”고 생각했던 것입니다.
이와 같이 말세 종도 시대적인 비밀을 전할 때 사도적인 순교의 생활이 아니라면 참포도 송이라고 할 수는 도저히 없습니다.

# The blessings and plagues of to be the servant.(Is.65:8-12).   
  # 종 된 자의 받을 축복과 재앙(사65:8~12).

God will use hold up the servant, and on the day that the age changes, according to the new law of the times, he will be judged as a servant.
The servant therefore will be expelled from the house if the owner opposes the way of healing when he corrects the method.
Now the Bible teaches how the servants judge when judges come. Therefore, a servant who is obedient will eat, drink, rejoice, glad, and sing.
But the angry servant is hungry, thirsty, and shameful, and saddened and grieved, and cursed.
It is said that Jehovah himself will kill the servant and will call the blessed servant a different name.
Therefore, no matter how servants, they asked God to seek blessing toward the God of truth. This is to obey the will of God, who is the work of the epochal truth.
하나님께서는 종을 들어 쓰시되 시대가 바뀌는 그날에는 시대적인 새로운 법을 따라서 그때 종으로서 판단을 받도록 하는 것입니다. 그러므로 종은 주인이 방법을 고칠 때는 고치는 방법을 반대한다면 그 집에서 축출을 받게 될 것입니다.
이제 심판기가 올 때 종들은 어떤 방법으로 판단하느냐에 대하여 본문 성경은 가르치고 있는 것입니다. 이러므로 순종하는 종은 먹고 마시며 기뻐하고 즐거워하며 노래할 것입니다.
그러나 화를 받는 종은 주리고 목마르고 수치를 당하고 마음이 슬퍼서 통곡하게 되며 저주거리가 됩니다. 이것은 여호와께서 친히 그 종을 죽이고 복 받는 종은 다른 이름으로 칭하리라고 하였습니다.
그러므로 아무리 종이라도 진리의 하나님을 향하여 복을 구하라고 했습니다. 이것은 시대적인 진리의 역사를 하시는 하나님의 뜻을 순종하라는 것입니다.

* Is.65:13~15. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed: Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And you shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
* 사65:13~15. 이러므로 주 여호와가 말하노라 보라 나의 종들은 먹을 것이로되 너희는 주릴 것이니라. 보라 나의 종들은 마실 것이로되 너희는 갈할 것이니라. 보라 나의 종들은 기뻐할 것이로되 너희는 수치를 당할 것이니라. 보라 나의 종들은 마음이 즐거우므로 노래할 것이로되 너희는 마음이 슬프므로 울며 심령이 상하므로 통곡할 것이며 또 너희의 끼친 이름은 나의 택한 자의 저줏거리가 될 것이니라. 주 여호와 내가 너를 죽이고 내 종들은 다른 이름으로 칭하리라.

* The explanation) For it is because of the blessing and disaster as the Word. There will come a reward to be the servant, and those who believe and do not obey will not be blessed as obedient servants.
Anyone who opposes the truth will hungry even if eat, and the servant will give the new name of the kingship to bless and give blessing even if the servant of the end hungry, and the opponents will kill all of them.
* 강해) 왜냐하면 말씀대로 축복을 내리고 재앙을 내리기 때문입니다. 종 된 자에 보응이 올 것이니 그들이 믿고 순종치 않는 자는 순종하는 종과 같이 복을 받을 수가 없다는 것입니다.
말세 진리를 반대하는 자는 배불리 먹어도 주리고 말세 종은 주려도 배부르고 복을 주는 데는 왕권의  새 이름까지 주고 반대자들은 다 죽이겠다는 것입니다.

& The people who does not obey the Word will die.(10-15). 
& 말씀에 순종치 않는 자가 죽게 됩니다.(10-15).

No matter how the servant of God is slain by the sword of his enemies without forgiveness, without the thought of the blessing of the holy mountain, not obeying the word of God, and putting his life to fate, he will receive the blessing of the holy mountain like the servant who believed and obeyed the blessing of the mountain. It is impossible and it is surely going to fall.
Whether obey or not obedience is unconditionally a child of God, if it gives the blessing of the holy mountain, this is not a righteous judgment.
The new era in which the blessing of the sacred mountain takes place is due to judgment. Judgment is the judgment of the Word and judgment of the gospel.
아무리 하나님의 종이라도 성산의 축복을 생각지 않고 하나님의 말씀을 순종치 않으며 자기 생명을 운명에 맡긴다는 것은 용서 없이 원수의 칼에 살육을 당하고 성산의 축복을 믿고 순종하던 종과 같이 성산의 축복을 받을 수 없고 반드시 망한다는 것입니다. 만일 순종하든 하지 않든지 무조건 하나님의 자녀라고 다 같이 성산의 축복을 준다면 이것은 의로운 심판이라고 할 수 없습니다.
성산의 축복이 이루어지는 새 시대는 심판이 있고야 오기 때문입니다. 심판이라는 것은 말씀 심판이며 복음심판이기 때문입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.